Gordian Orgias

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Gordian Orgias

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Melsandra felt herself growing wet quickly as Avalin moved up her thigh to reach her moistened crotch. She couldn't hold back a wanton moan as her clit was assailed with the strange movements. Under so much pleasure Mel couldn't even make out the pattern to the movements.
Firehead

Postby reaperfrost8 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Gherman winced at the ringing but ignored it for now thinking about a way to help his gaurdian angel who was clrearly in trouble that when an idea formed Gherman went straight towards the shrine sat right in front of it and started to pray hoping hoping that some effect comes out.
reaperfrost8

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:18 pm

she would continue to eat out her beloved until the others make it to the cart then she would sit and grind on mels lap.
lilgrunt1

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Mel's hand ran through the girls hair as she continued to work her body over. Even if she had been exhausted the night before it seemed she had been left a bit unsatisfied by the previous nights conclusion, so she found herself getting worked up rather quickly.
Firehead

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:58 pm

She kisses her on the lips locking her eyes as her tail teased her lovers folds and she rocked her hips " I love you Mel " she said giving her another kiss.
lilgrunt1

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:16 am

"Um, can I come with you? I don't have anywhere to go." Lilian explains. Hoping they would let her since it had been a long time since she had any company.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Laughing Hyena » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Abel knew that Coria might disapprove but he couldn't very well say no in this regard. He wouldn't do that to her so he followed the same principle. "Alright Lilian. You can come along with us. There a wagon waiting for us." The young mage began to remove the stains from his clothing with a minor cantrip and then finally used the remnants of the water to wash himself quickly. He donned his clothing and so forth and gave a softer smile to Coria. "You'll see, it'll be alright." He said to remind Coria that it would be fine. He'd rejoin the caravan and quickly climb in but only after making sure everyone else was on board.
Laughing Hyena

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:42 pm

Lilian nodded happily and smiled as she followed Abel to the wagon.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Sundance » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:08 am

Coria rolled her eyes as she fixed the last of her clothing, her eyes in a clear "I dont approve" look. Yet she wouldnt spend to much time to stop the girl, for again it seems like she would drive towards her death, or at least a life of servitured to a woman that before had used magic to attack her own friends. Looking at Able with the eyes of a shy girl, she sat next to him on the wagon, before looking at the rest of her companions. She could muster a smile and gave it to all that would look for it, even the slimy girl.
Sundance

Postby LillyMacow » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:18 am

Gherman:
Praying before the shrine seems to have no effect. Perhaps it was not a shrine to a god you know or perhaps not even a shrine to begin with. You here the faint sound of stomping hoofs, is that the carriage your friends are on finally arriving along the far less direct ground route?

Everyone else:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

As the duo, made trio, returns from the woods and climbs aboard the cart the first thing they notice is mel and avalin in quite an... interesting position. The coach of the carrige, hearing you all climb aboard, fumbles with his pants behind his chair before looking back "Uh... you all ready to go now, we dont have all day. Oh and try your best to hold on, we need to make up for a little lost time."
LillyMacow

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:07 pm

Lilian isn't bothered by the show of the of the two females already on the cart. After all, it's natural, right? She smiles back as she sees Coria smile. If she's happy again it means less yelling, which is a good thing. Hopefully this is the adventure she has been looking for.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Mel was so into her and Avalin's playtime that she was caught by surprise as others started to arrive in the carriage. She became keenly aware of the driver, and how he was fumbling with his pants. She gave an abashed smile to the entrants before taking note of the slime but decides not to ask about her just yet.
Firehead

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Avas eyes glowed pink looking at Mel and she kept rocking her hips rubbing her folds with her tail even more all ava could do was grin and moan.
lilgrunt1

Postby reaperfrost8 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:26 am

Gherman decides to wait until the sound get closer having no idea how to help his angel Gherman decides to maybe ask the magic user for help when he gets to her mansion "well at least I can get a ride closer to the mansion instead of flying pretty sure my wings are tired out from that exercise" Gherman thought as he waited for the sound to get closer.
reaperfrost8

Postby Sundance » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:56 pm

A bit shocked by Avalin and Mel, Coria looked over to Able and the slim girl. "S...should we..do..something?" She asked, but then just tried to look away. Meanwhile she had collected herself a bit more, and looked over to Lilian. "I am sorry that..that i screamed at you in such a way. Its...its a lot of pressure that is on my shoulders in the last time, so please forgive me my rudeness." The sound of Mel and Avalin made the whole talk...a bit awkward, yet she was honest about her words. "But by coming with us. It could become dangerous."
Sundance

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:43 am

Ava looked back after hearing coria and she smirked raising her rear higher to give her a good view . her eyes glowed brighter and brighter pink and then she turned back to mel using her tail to tease her folds kissing her on the lips.
lilgrunt1

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Mel was surprised Ava hadn't stopped when the others had come in. Wondering if Ava was losing control again she decided to try to get her attention. Wrapping her own tail around Ava's she broke the kiss. Between panting breaths she tried to calm the demoness down, "Ava that's enough for now. We have a long drive ahead of us."
Firehead

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:41 pm

she looked at her with glowing pink lustfull eyes."Aaaw c'mon mel hun if it's a long ride then surely you would want some entertainment." you can tell her lust has taken control again just by her eyes and voice "Or should I just give the cab driver a tip surely he's earned it " she was not herself right now and the new fantasy in her head didn't help either.
lilgrunt1

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Lilian just shook her head."I'm alright. And there's nothing to worry about, father taught me good, I can protect myself." She tells Coria while looking at the two women going at it, well aware she would have to know the how herself someday.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:50 am

Abel placed a hand upon Coria for the moment to support her and shook his head. "We'll never get there if we keep giving into physical desires. Sides, Im certain we shall have the chance to sneak away on our own." He said with his tone optimistic and a touch flirty since Coria, to him at least, seemed a touch bothered by what went on in the back of the wagon. Or was it just because of the rude wake up call? Either way she seemed to make amends with the slime girl now known as Lilian. The slime gal said she was capable of fending for herself and that her father had taught her. He had no idea there were male slimes… or did she mean she reproduces in a different fashion. He just thought slimes divided themselves in half. Very curious.
Laughing Hyena

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay