Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

Postby Meep Meepersons » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:54 am

Lemmy wipes her mouth after involuntarily drooling at the most deliscious smell she's ever smelled before, she starts down the hall to find her destination.As Lemmy approached the room she noticed two people standing guard rather openly in front of the door. She could almost recognize them, though by the mans reaction to her approach made her think this was the right place, mostly do to the fact the males of her new species seemed to be total dickheads. "Well howdy do to you to bub." She says with halfhearted smirk. Her new instincts made it difficult for her to just blank everything out, her body often reacting well before her brain can. After the girl guard reprimanded her partner she was let into the room, upon entering it was instantly apparent this room was currently werewolf territory mainly by the smell but also from the raw meat eating and shithead demeanor. "Lemmy, and Marks downstairs still, also manners usually help when meeting new people." She explains straightforwardly before going silent and looking around, trying to think up a way to break the obviously displeased aura in the room. With a random spark of an idea, she mentally shrugs and dives in head first, raising her hand a bit to gather attention. "10 bucks says my dicks the biggest in the room!" She says with as serious a face as she could possibly muster. The fact was she was actually pretty serious, she needed some money, all hers kinda disappeared with her old clothes.
Meep Meepersons

Postby cryosabre » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Grinning like a mad thing, Aretha could feel another bout of intense fury well up inside her as the 'Berry Knight' stood up and once again deposited his cock inside his trousers before storming around to try and get in Aretha's face. This time however, Aretha made no attempt to try and quell the fire within, no, this time she embraced the inferno, let it course through her body and reveal itself in her actions as she thought back to the barmaid and how she had wanted to snap the little whores neck but her inner voice told her not to. This time, nothing would stop her bloodlust from being quenched. As the man's words kept replying in her head, Aretha only found herself getting angrier and angrier...Who the fuck did this mere fucking human think he was talking to Aretha like this? A human giving cheek to a mistress of the night, he a was nothing compared to her and Aretha was more than happy to show him his place in this world by ways of a not-so-gentle beating. And to top it off, she was going to climb his woman once she was finished...THEN this asshole would know just who was in the position to make demands.

Heh, fucking idiot. Was all Aretha thought to herself calmly before, without any sort of warning, she brought her hand up quickly and back-handed the man with her full strength, not caring in the slightest at how much potential damage she might do to his frail, human body. Hell, if his neck snapped like a twig and sprayed her with blood, all the better. The almost frantic, rabbit-like beating of the mohawk girl's heart was only making Aretha hungrier anyway.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Kyle had seen fights plenty of times, weapons included, odds in favor and out of favor more than once as well. Still there was something different about all this, something that made him shiver as he watched the group of morons jump out of the way of a car while their buddy got taken down. Watching the last one look into the oncoming headlights, Kyle just shook his head and smirked, knowing full well what happened when two tons of steel met flesh. Laughing he dashed in, feeling faster than ever, rushing to attack the nearest body before lashing out at his friend, throwing punches and elbows like a whirlwind of meat. Even if he failed to connect, he was having a grand old time adding to the pain and bloodletting going on around him. "Come on boys! Let's make you feel alive!" he shouted, letting out a hoarse laugh, his eyes darting to the side to look at Kat and how she fared. He doubted he'd be able to help her out all that much given the cluster fuck this was about to turn into but he was curious all the same.

(Burning 1BP on celerity if that wasn't clear)
Last edited by Albedo28 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby VintageBass » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:26 pm

"You don't think I know that," I replied in a haughty tone. "It's all part of the act. Let them believe we're one of them and let them roll with it. Keeps them from getting too suspicious..." And I'm certainly one to speak given what I'm currently wearing. It's not the best, but hey, people have worn weirder outfits. Also I manage to pull these off well, despite my masculine side wanting to burn these clothes and forget that this even existed in the first place. They'll keep coming back, this is what I'm fated to do... and it's really not bad. I just got to get over this madness, get myself some hard cider and wash away these old memories of me. Provided I actually can given what I have become after all.

I order up some cider and wait my turn in line as the assholes get their drinks first. OK, good, let them get their cheap booze while I get the more real drink nipping at my noise. Oh this stench is incredible. The pounding of the beat matches up with billions of beats pouding inside of these fleshbag's bodies. All of them rhymtically beating and beating and beating... pumping the bitter and delicious fuel of life, bearing the nutrients that I and my Queen can only true enjoy. The drinks we order are only a cover for what we really want. A true Bloody Mary is dancing before us, a good tens of them all waiting to be emptied and dropped aside. Yes, those are the drinks I should get, not this cheap crap they call drinks...

My hands rest on the edge of the counter as I watch the dancing crowd. To think one of these could help settle my craving, but who? There's also the bastards getting their drinks... perhaps they can be interested in a couple of drinking pals? I shimmy on over, making myself known before them and giving them a friendly wave, letting myself be known to these idiots so I can perhaps get one of them. Let's see who we have to either be my true drink or, should he be lucky, a follower? Nah... probably too soon for that...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:21 pm

An Ying Hu
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(BP 3/10)
Christine simply nodded at your choice, hugging you snugly from the side as the pair of you left the club, the music dying away near immediately as you reach the street, the bouncer on the door nodding. "Have a good evening ladies." He chimes politely before turning back to his job, inspecting the customers and clients as they waited to be let inside. Now in the street you feel the hum of the night air, thick with life as people go about enjoying their lives and living it up less they miss the next one.

You both wonder until Christine spots a couple wandering alone in the street, looking like tourists rather than anyone that lives here, clearly enjoying a night out as Christine nudges you suggestively at her choice. "Could we go them show them the darker side of Hollywood?" She asks with a sinister grin though as you look about there are also plenty of other choices, the thugs and lowlife hanging around the alleys, the party girls clearly already too drunk to remember the way home, the guys out on the pull, though the couple she pointed out was rather cute, almost innocence looking.

lilbooth & Albedo

(BP 8/10) (BP 9/10)
(Unarmed roll vs sabbot grunt = 3 successes = 12 damaged, enemy defeated sabbot grunt vs bri = no successes. bri vs second grunt = no successes)) Activating her blood Bri feels it drain and course through her into her hands, empowering Bri's attacks as she cleaves into the sabbot grunt before he had a chance to recover, cutting him down quickly and easily, sending another wave of fiery ash over the path way, leaving the new born vampire ready for the next foe. As she charges in his friend turns and sees what happened to his companion, knowing what he was dealing with it takes a more careful approach before lunging in, Bri however sees him coming and skips off to the side and comes back at him with her new found strength before it easily pushes it aside, dodging under each swing and flipping backwards to gain some distance on her. Across from Bri she spots another vampire, male clearly a biker by the look of him as he makes his way into the fray, fighting at a blinding speed clearly on her side judging by how he was fighitng the same sabbot as she was.

(Unarmed roll vs sabbot grunt = 1 success 3 dam. Sabbot unarmed vs kyle = no successes. second attack Kyle vs sabbot = 1 successes 3 damage)) As Kyle moves in his hands swing viciously but the sabbot seems to dodge and duck out of the way until one finally land sending his head spinning from the impact before he comes back, glaring at Kyle he swings out at him only for it to get blocked and allows Kyle to come back in and strike him again leaving deep cuts as his claws bite into his flesh and before Kyle's very eyes his foe burst into flames as his throat is torn out before finally crumbling into ash before his very eyes.

combat round end

Sabbot grunt 4-12 full hp

Players full HP

Aledria

(BP 10/10)
Your sire looks at you closely before blinking. "twilight movie?" he asks clearly confused before shaking his head as you continue to talk though he does begin to laugh and shakes his head. "I meant just sleeping, not that you aren't attractive but I thought that would be a little forward." He chuckles. "No we're sharing quarters because you are a new born, you need supervision and teaching before you can branch out on your own. However I don't have another to share it with so there's only the one bed, but I am here to teach first, so please ask any question and I will answer to the best of my ability." He states helpfully before looking around. "You will also need to feed soon, that hunger is going to eat away at you until you do, you'll also note any device used to contact your old life aren't with you."

Nobudi

(BP 8/10)
As you enter the labs you rush around, looking around for signs to point you in the direction of the nearest toilets for you to get yourself cleaned up, however you make your way you still have to realize you're technically breaking in even if the guard let you do so he may not of told the rest of his security staff friends about you so you had to be quiet to get around and the sound of a running tap to wash off your face if heard will draw attention to the fact the place wasn't as empty as it should be, despite this you still managed to find the nearest ladies on this floor, was near the stairway and slipping inside it's clean and white and a handy mirror to help clean yourself off.

Meep

(Gnosis 8/10)
The group seem to pause at your challenge even more so if you weren't actually bluffing though a few of them do seem to consider it their eyes looking from one to the other before one of them finally speaks up. "As much as we'd like to take that bet, we're not here for that kinda fun. maybe next time pup." He states with a grin before Mark finally arrives, looking around the room. "She took out some blood suckers might as well give her a bite to eat, she's sorta earned it." He states before pulling three of those on the couch and heading into another room seemingly to speak in private while you're left with space to sit down and a slab of flesh meat as one pushes it towards you. "Eat up so what did Mark tell you so far?"

cyrosabre

(BP 9/10)
(used blood to empower your strength raising it up by strike damage roll = 2. Berry Knight attack abosrbed) Lashing out at him you strike him hard across the face, you vampiric claws cutting his cheek and the blow certainly shocked him as he recoils, rubbing his cheek and wiping the blood from his cheek to glare, snarling he moves it to strike you punching you in the face but it barely even makes you flinch, your head turns but you easily just push it back showing how truly ineffective his blow was that your skin wasn't even damaged. Backing away he looks at you bewildered to of taken the punch right to the face and not even let out a grunt of pain made him pause. "the fuck is wrong with you? you on drugs or something bitch?" he snarls back the girl beneath the table looks up at you with a mix of awe and fear. "You want this slut fine." He states dragging her out from under the table by her hair and pushing her towards you.

VintageBase

(BP 8/10)
As you shimmy over one of the group notices and gives you a smile and a nod before nudging his friend. "Hey, got a name? You two want to join us, we got a private booth near the back, even a little quieter f you don't like being too close to the speaker, gives you time to think and have a chat." He states his three friends nodding a little, "Sure." Her sire States. "We'd love to, I'm Val." She smiles the four guys looking at her perplexed but judging by how quicker their hearts are beating and the rush of blood to their groins they are also turned on by her dark maiden appearance. Grabbing their drinks they wait for you to follow before heading to the booth should you agree allowing you to swim and make your way through the thick crowd into a quieter area of the club, they weren't kidding the boot was really private eve had curtains which consider you and your sire's true nature was a large bonus.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Smiling politely at the bouncer, Amelia made her way out with Christine hugged tightly at her side, the fresh night air bringing opportunity wherever she could look. It occurred to her just how careless mortals could be - not so many nights ago, she could have been one of them. Sighing and shaking her head, her eyes focus on the couple that her companion showed to her. "I don't know.. it's a bit risky," she considers as she purses her lips rather cutely. "They do look very new here, but we don't know how they'd react," she says, examining the busy streets throbbing with kine life. They couldn't risk making a scene in public, she didn't have the power to handle such a blatant breaking of the Masquerade. "Besides, what would we tell them? That we're tour guides?" she smiles a bit then shakes her head, letting her gaze linger on the couple as she lets them pass. Thinking of herself - still a tourist in human eyes. How did the vampire community handle that one? she ponders curiously, having never asked Crissy what her plans for the future were. What did her family in England know, if anything? she frowns, dismissing such thoughts for now, but remembering to inquire about that when she meets with her vampiric mother later. "Let's go find someone more.. intoxicated." She says mysteriously, though her grin would be well known by Christine, Amelia's desire for other women showing a characteristic self.

Taking her cheerleader companion by hand, she would lead her to the drunk party girls - hopefully only one or two, if she could choose a person or a couple. They look so confused, so vulnerable, and.. so tasty. "Hey there," she says to them, giving a sweet look as she tilts her head to the left and takes their measure. "Do you need a hand there? You look like you could fall down," she intones with a light giggle, moving towards one of the girls - or the only girl, as the case might be - and pretending to try and help her stand up, but not hesitating, of course, to touch her all over, out of hunger surely, but if she was attractive, also lust. The freedom of the night sung to her senses, making her feel alive again. She gave Christine a discreet, predatory wink.
An Ying Hu

Postby lilbooth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:16 am

Bri readied her stance as she eyed down her next target. The first of her prey had fallen so easily, she doubted this lowly thug would prove otherwise. "So kind of you to join us!" Bri yelled back at the two bikers, tearing into Sabbot thugs of their own. There would be plenty of time for introductions after the fight, but making sure that they knew she wasn't the enemy was a pretty important first step. Bri would wait for an opening before lunging in with her claws.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Nobudi » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:17 am

It just occurred to her that perhaps, she made a mistake in moving on ahead so quickly. Belladonna was now in the building, but what if there were more guards along the way? She grit her teeth at the thought, but the smell of bodily fluid wafted up to her nostrils, and she had to do something about it. Quickly, she began looking for tissues or something she could use to wipe off the offending odor. Also, she did remember not to tromp around the building. She was in a prohibited area, after all. Perhaps all that illegal exploration when she was still human would help out here.
Nobudi

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Lemmy snapped her fingers at the rejection of her challenge. She was gunna try an say something else but Mark came into the room. After mentioning her first kills and claiming she deserved something to eat, he left again. With a harumph she copes a squat in the offered chair and absentmindedly grabs the meat and takes a bite out of the bloody snack. After first she paid no mind before she turned to face what she was eating and dropped it on the table and just kinda stared at it. She wasn't quite prepared to eat raw flesh yet, even though she already new it would happen sooner or later. Finishing what was already in her mouth, she points at the meat and tilts her head a little. "So uhh, what kind of meat is this?" She asks, kinda sorta hoping it was a something and not a who sitting on her plate. As she was asked what had Mark told her, she shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. "Not much other then don't transform in front of people and not in broad daylight.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Aledria » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Well, he didn’t seem to be trying to take advantage of her and she didn’t seem in any immediate danger. She had been abducted but she was also very eager to understand more of what was going on. So, she tried to put aside the thoughts telling her to run and decided to play along, for now, until she could make a more informed decision on what to do.

She laughed along with him, although her laugh seemed less authentic. “Oh! Yes, of course you didn’t mean we were going to sleep together in that sense. I... don’t know what I was thinking.” Their bond through the blood made her almost sad that he had not meant it that way, but those mystically influenced thoughts made little sense to her and only served to confuse her more.

Walking over to the shower, she reached over and turned on the water. “A shower actually does sound nice. I won’t keep you waiting long.” Since he had turned the other way, she slipped out of her clothes and stepped into the shower. Maybe this would help her feel warm again. She was so cold. As she took her shower, she put a and to her chest to try to feel for her heartbeat again and tried her best to not break into tears as she could once more no longer find it.

She tried to her best to take a quick shower and was soon stepping back out, reaching for a towel and hoping that maybe some fresh clothes might await her. Since he was expecting her to stay here, did he have clothes ready for her already?
Aledria

Postby VintageBass » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 am

They seem friendly. Good to know that there aren't absolute trashbags running the place. There are plenty out there already and seeing a good person to invite us over to their booth is good. I will never forget those faces.... those things that are far more inhuman than what I currently am, all dressed up in their sacks of flesh and going about like they're everyone else. I'm not too sure how to feel about this outside some discomfort over being this close to niceness. A shiver running over me... feelings that should make me human, but I can't really place what's going on. It's still roughly too new to me. Plus this is all inside my head... there's no need to get this worked up over a couple of strangers, right?

Right, they asked for a name. "Just call me Princess," I replied, feeling some disgust rolling as I said that. It's really bizarre, but whatever, I got something and I'm going with it! I look the part, might as well live out this fantasy. Besides what do these guys know anyway? I'm a weirdo in a dress playing as a girl with a sexy vamp that is thirsty for something red. And what's this I see? Four pitched tents, all begging to satisfied their perverted cravings and give us some quenching drinks... perfect. Although, it's not as perfect as my sire.

The booth is also perfect as well, giving us a place away from the action and four men for the two of us to enjoy. Oh this is just making it far too easy on us! Of course it's far too easy to just dive right on in and get on drinking. No, how about we get to know each other before we get our share? I got myself comfortable in the booth and to one of the men, at least as comfortable as a dead man can be, and lay my eyes up at him, as if there's any chance, to get myself all friendly with him.

"So what brings you guys out here?" and before I get it all out, I sense someone has acquired a new job. Hm, this is new. Well, let's hear it from the man's mouth and learn the little details. Play it out like we're normal people...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:31 pm

An Ying Hu

(BP 3/10)
Christine nods before shrugging. "or ask them where they were trying to get them and lead them the wrong way before pouncing on them when no one is looking." She offers before nodding at your decision Following your lead she heads over and sways her hips enticingly to anyone looking as you zone in on your prey. The girls three in total look at you, each dressed for a night out clubbing, tight dresses high heels and their hair all done up though by the drunken expressions they've been at it a while before they moved to find another club, the lead one looks at you both for a long seemingly trying to process what you just said. "Oh hey there, oh me I'm fine." She grins swaying a little as she stands on her feet. "Say you two look fun, why don't you come with us." She asks with a grin the other two look up at Christine and shake their heads as if trying to place her before shrugging. "Sure come with us, I'm Claire, that's Bethany and I'm Amanda." She smiles before swaying a little and gesturing you to follow them along.

lilbooth

(BP 8/10)
(unarmed attack vs grunt 4 damage)
You reach out and strike them cutting them across the face as your bites bite deep but he others dodges or avoid the rest of your blows his own strikes coming out and missing you as you dart under him and glare, your eyes burning as the scent of his blood rings in your senses as it drips from your claws. the two bikers that had joined you rushing it and finishing off another sabbot asshole together, one's claws gripping it's throat before yanking up and beheading him in a most brutal fashion while the other engages with another two, dodging and taking a few blows but otherwise still standing, his cuts heeling up as he is wounded thanks to pouring his vampire blood into healing himself.

Grunt 4= 6 hp
6-12 full health

Nobudi

(BP 8/10)
You find paper towels to help get the cum off of your body and clothes but without running water there are still traces of it on you but practically unnoticeable. Looking around the labs you blink, the brightly lit corridors making it almsot impossible to hide within them meaning if anyone came down while you were exploring would have to find a room to hide in before getting seen.
(stealth roll 1 success)
You skulk along, avoiding anyone for a good while, finding notices directing you to the labs heading down into the basement the place while secure had to have stairs in case of fires for their employees and while you're heading down the stairs you hear talking from a radio as a guard enters the same stairwell, heading upwards giving you brief moments to decide on how to hide.

Meeps

(Gnosis 8/10)
The group watch you drop the meat before waiting calmly and then roar with laughter. "it's just steak, we tend not to eat people, we leave far too much of a mess and people tend to come looking for what killed their friend or lover." they grin at you before nodding. "So basics of not getting fucked. How'd it feel to rear your clothes off and go feral on the vamps?" the main guy asks with a knowing grin before another one a female buts in. "Well know the basics, then there's pack status, you're a pup so we protect you. there are those on middle ground, The Alpha big dog what he says is law, he tells you to bend over and spread yourself like a bitch you do so, then theirs Mrs alpha was your mom before she had you. enforcers like Mark are Alpha's right hand men, we listen because he's the second biggest, if you want to change your status need to fight it out, not to the death we're not humans." She comments calmly before sniffing you. "Though you're odd, both bitch and male, so depends on how you do which field you get put in."

Aledria

(BP 10/10)
Your sire smiles as if he knew what you were thinking. "Try not to sound too disappointed childe, I just find it a little... unbecoming to impose myself on you like that purely because i could." He chuckles before motioning you to freshen up. When you finally come back out your old clothes are there waiting for you, seems he had not done a shopping run to replace your clothes whenever you wanted.

He waits for you to get dressed before he finally turns back around and nods a little. "Come you are in a dire need of having a drink." He comments calmly before smiling. "You should look upon this as a new life, born again as a vampire, the chosen of Set and Caine. As your power grows so will your grasp over your own heritage in the kindred community we are the outsiders, we help whatever group will benefit us the most, we're business people at heart." He comments calmly before looking you over to see how you are taking this. "We may go as slowly as you need." he offers trying to be helpful.

Vintagebase

(BP 8/10)
"Princess huh?" He shrugs before leading you along, once you all sit down it's clear your sire is flirting with two of them at the same time, whispering sweet nothings into their ears and playing to their fantasies your more keen vampiric senses picking up a small piece. "but there's only two of us so you boys will have to share." you can practically feel the boy's heartbeats pound faster and their blood rush around their bodies before the leader nods. "Yeah Mike there got a new job, finally got hired so we're rewarded him with a night out." he says before looking at you and your knight. "What are you two girls out for tonight? just having a good time or something special?" He asks looking you up and down before sipping his drink.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:56 am

"If you say so.." Amelia replies with a giggle at Amanda's confidence that she could stand on her two feet, the blonde Tremere letting go of her hips so she can drape an arm around her waist, instead. Acting surprised at her proposal, she feigns consideration for a couple of seconds. "Oh, sure! I'd love to - that last place we've been at was so dull, you wouldn't believe," she tells the club girl, making a face before giggling again and leaning to boldly kiss Amanda on her cheek. "Nice to meet you, Amanda.. Bethany, Claire," she nods to them giving them her charming smile before looking at the cheerleader. "My name is Amelia. This is my friend Christine. She's fun!" she introduces the other girl, taking her advice and then proceeding to ask, "So where are you girls going? Do you have a place in mind or should we take you somewhere?" she proposes, tightening the side-hug of the drunken girl before looking behind her shoulder at Christine with a mischievous wink, as if to wordlessly say I think we got them.
An Ying Hu

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Lemmy cleared her throat and just went back to mindlessly eating. "Well that does make sense, can't find a body if there isn't one." She says taking a huge chomp from the steak in front of her, it didn't taste bad, and as far as she was concerned the threat of illness seemed rather silly at this point. Since she didn't really know how it all worked she just chalked the whole situation up to being werewolf crap. Then the dude asks her about her first time changing in actual combat. She smirked and was about to answer, then another female chimed in and there was that word again. "So basically pack status is the same as with actual wolves, pretty basic, not very creative, but what do I know I just started this gig." tearing another piece of meat from her steak she looks the chick in the eye. "I'm getting really tired of being called a bitch. As for mommy dearest, she can die in a hole for all I care. Hell the night she flung me around like a rag doll before turning me into one of you guys, I was out for my revenge on her. Of course then I had no idea what she was, would have prepared a lot differently you know what I mean?" With that said she takes another chunk from her steak and promptly finishes it off with the next. Since she didn't have any orders she figured sitting and being quiet now was her best course of action, she wasn't much of a planner and she kinda figured after her little mini rant there, a bit of ire may have been accumulated.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:57 pm

An Ying Hu

(BP 3/10)
At the Kiss Amanda seems to think on something before she shrugs it off and smiles. "Nice to meet ya, oh just the next club along, why got somewhere more fun?" She asks you both with her bright drunken eyes while the other two are busy chatting to Christine who for all intents and purposes seems to be hitting it off with them as they all chatter together, leaving you and Amanda to pick a place. Regardless of what's going on the five of you now wander along the street getting cat calls from passing men much to the delight of the three drunken girls you're with who are taking to the attention with great delight. Either way you come outside of a nightclub, the bouncers outside giving all five of you looks as you stand outside, the roll of his eyes means he's clearly seen the three before. "You coming in girls?" He asks as Amanda gives you a look. "yeah unless you got somewhere else in mind Amelia?" She asks with a drunken slur.

Meep Meeperson

(Gnosis 8/10)
he group looks at you before a shake of their heads reaches a conclusion to your words. "female wolf is a bitch, hard to take offense to something you are. As for being creative you're rather over thinking it." One of them comments before shrugging and looking around a silence creeping over the group as they grow bored and more restless after their meal was finished. Humming to themselves each one finally seems to reach a similar conclusion. "Okay I'm bored, time we took new girl on a proper tour." One of the guys announces and stands up his eyes glaring at you. "We're going to head to a shrine you can join us or stay here like a good puppy." He announces with teasing tone as each of them begins to shred their clothes, turning into full fledged wolves, an array of furs from brown, grey and black numbering the six wolves as they look around at you expectantly as each moves to head to the door.

MelissaB

Postby Nobudi » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:52 pm

She grimaced for the nth time as she scuttled down dark and empty corridors. She really wanted a shower after this. That is, if water didn't hurt her or anything like that.
Following the occasional map displayed every so often, she moved in the directions of the labs. Entering a stairwell that led downwards, she realized there was a guard. Moving up.

She momentarily panicked, and as soon as the guard was in her line of sight, she leapt from the landing, intent on landing on him, hopefully knocking him out.
Nobudi

Postby Aledria » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:56 am

Adalyn quickly got dressed, as to not keep her sire waiting. “Halashiphe, what was that term you used earlier? Sire? That’s an interesting term. Sire –as to sire children. Which would make you my… Dadd- errr… father.” It would feel really strange calling him Daddy. Plus, think of all the looks she would get if she called him that? And there was that feeling of belonging again. That tug at her heart and loins –as if to say that wouldn’t be such a bad thing.

She stepped out to greet him, dressed and ready to go, as she finished applying her lipstick. “Ah… is there anything I should know about our relationship, with you being my Da- Fath- I mean my Sire? Am I entrusted with any responsibilities or duties to help you in your day to day life?”

He may have noticed she was using terms such as ‘life’ and ‘day’. She might have been listening to him, but it looked like she still was blissfully unaware that she would no longer see the sun. Perhaps she was waiting to see how much movie vampires were like the real ones that she had become?
Aledria

Postby lilbooth » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:15 am

Bri readed herself and made another strike with her claws at the injured combatant that stood before her. If she managed to bring him down, she would turn and ran after the next closest target. If he managed to doge, or if her attack was not powerful enough, she would stay until the job was done.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby An Ying Hu » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Amelia just smirks, not answering Amanda's first question as her gaze leaves Christine, the cheerleader seemingly having fun, and the Tremere couldn't really blame her. These girls were tasty, she thought, her mind wandering to how their blood would feel like down her throat as she lost herself in hunger, ignoring the men calling them out on the streets and heading right for the club. "Hm? Oh, no.. let's go on in. It looks like you're famous in here," she says to Amanda with a seductive smile as she mentions for her to lead the way. Since the bouncer knew them, she assumed that would make them better way, if not for a private lounge, at least to a more quiet place where the thrill could commence. She's never tasted drunk blood before.. it should be interesting....
An Ying Hu

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:35 am

Lemmy growls a little at the groups non-compliance with her request but quickly put it away when she chalked it up as rung status. She'll just quietly maintain a kill list for later when she has the power to do what she wants. For now, she'll simply follow along like the puppy she is, just more her way. "I'll join you in a sec, gunna take my clothes off first..." She says dryly before hopping out of her clothes surprisingly fast. She'd practiced multiple ways to undress in various positions, cause you know, pre-meditated revenge rape, not to mention no underwear at the moment helps. With out wasting much time she stuffs one of the sleeves to her hoodie through a pant leg and tied said sleeve to the other pant leg at the wrist/ankle and let it hang from her neck off her back as she transforms, wearing her clothes like a little cape. Quickly she catches up to the group and falls in behind them, intent on ignoring/dodging any questions about keeping her clothes with her.
Meep Meepersons

Previous

Return to Roleplay