Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

Postby An Ying Hu » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:45 pm

The sudden bite piercing Amelia's breasts made her cerulean eyes widen with delight, a naughty gasp darting from her lips as she pressed her naked form on Christine's own. "I think I'm in love," she replies with a giggle, half-jesting though in truth she had been getting very attached to the Toreador, and it felt strange knowing or feeling that she had someone bound to her. Stroking her hair and kissing her head, she smiled as she watched the other, the afterglow of that amazing orgy sadly interrupted by the phone, a sound to which she almost growled predatorily. "You should keep that turned off when we have fun," she says with a cute pout directed at her vampiric mother, though she gladly accepts the kiss which makes her feel better, tempted to laze about on the bed only motivated by Christine to go all the way across the room to grab her blue dress and put it on. Returning to sit on the mattress she eyes Velvet with a slight smile. "I didn't have the chance to tell you how my mission was," she says to her almost as an afterthought before she proceeds to explain how herself and Christine went to the warehouse, identified the hunters but then retreated when they sunk back underground, not wanting to arouse any more suspicions.
An Ying Hu

Postby lilbooth » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:24 am

Bri did her best to entertain her uhh... client as he drove toward the alley. She wasn't exactly taking her time as they made their way to the alley. She took a few breaks to pretend to breathe, but she spent most of her time frantically trying to empty the man's balls. When they arrived in the alley, Bri wasn't entirely thrilled with the situation she found herself in. This man was certainly acting how she suspected him to but it was taking much longer than she wanted it to. With no real idea of how Bee and Jack were doing, she did her best to hurry along the process. She allowed the man to kiss her, even kissing back a bit to really sell the situation before she broke off and pulled her shirt up just over her breasts. She wasn't about to waste time removing her gear entirely but perhaps freeing her breasts would capture the attention of the driver long enough to allow her to sink in her fangs. If she could manage then with a few more kisses before gradually switching to the man's throat she would. But if he was too insistent or then her fangs would find another place to dig into his flesh. Bri was certian she could bottom out on the man's cock, which would no doubt leave him vulnerable to her fangs . Worst case scenario she could just knock him out in a more conventional way and leave his ass in the alley. Bri was really trying to get this done fast, so she wasn't about to let the fate of her sire hang in the balance. Letting this human penetrate her was a small price to pay for his car, which was an asset that could help save Bee and Jack.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The second I can get a bite off I will spend a point of celerity to do so quickly and once her blood pool is full she will throw this guy out of the car (making sure he is either far too dazed or knocked out) and peel off towards the bar
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Nobudi » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:47 am

If Belladonna had blood to spare, it would have fled her pale visage further as she was found out. She was glad that the guard wasn't going to question her too deeply, but -ugh-, why did it have to come to this? On one hand, she could knock out the pitiful, disgusting guard, but on the other hand: a definite way in that wasn't going to absolutely stab her in the back? She internally winced as she made her decision. "Fine," she squeezed out before she could think about knocking out or killing the man. "But no cumming on me, and don't expect me to swallow either."

She shuddered, before sticking the disgusting thing into her mouth. She kept well away from the pubic hair, because ew.
Nobudi

Postby Reaver » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:58 am

Dick, fucking dick mcfucker! It took all of Katherine's willpower to keep her face neutral and her body posture stoic as she sat there getting chewed the fuck out for doing nothing wrong. She hadn't even revealed that she was a vampire to them, even the strength of her hits could easily be written off as someone who worked out a lot and practices MMA. Further more who the hell would even believe a bunch of fucking thugs? Even if there were cameras that had captured what happened, it'd be far easier to believe she was a strong human instead of a pissed off vampire. So this whole spiel on keeping up the masquerade was bullshit, similar to the times she had gotten a good shouting from her commanding officer back in the military for dumb stuff. Of course she couldn't deny how bad of an idea it would be to get on the bad side of the prince, especially after he made sure she knew how deadly that'd be. Just another reminder of the power gap between him and her, she could beat people down really good, but he could probably stare them down until they killed themselves.

Well she was pretty sure Nord was going to be pissed off that she had made a clusterfuck of things, especially since she was supposed to have gone here to get a job from the Prince. Katherine certainly wasn't going to ask for one or try to remind him of her original purpose, sensing she was already on thin ice with him, best to take her payment and find something else to do for the night or call Nord. "I will learn, my prince. Apologies for jepordizing our kind." Standing up and doing her best and almost managing to sound truly sincere before bowing. Then she barely held her smirk back as she stepped forward to grab the money note, even taking the time to read how much she was getting in front of him before stuffing it into her pocket. She turned and began to leave but suddenly stopped in front of the unconscious man. Rather quickly, since she knew this would probably be trying the Prince's patience, Katherine patted down his pockets for a wallet, either finding one and taking the money out before dropping it on his stupid human head, or not finding one and just standing back up in disgust. With her work here down, she'd hurry towards the exit and into the elevator before getting her phone out to call Nord.

"Hey..... I kinda fucked up and I don't think the Prince is going to give me a job. You got anything for me?" Hoping she wouldn't have to sit through another yelling.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Meep Meepersons » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:28 pm

After slowly transforming back to her human form Lemmy shivers a bit, the difference in body temp with both decreased size and body hair versus the cold alley air gave her goosebumps, not to mention less blood, though from the looks of things it wont be much of a problem fairly soon. "This is amazing..." She says softly to herself before mark explains why they don't transform in public. "Well technically I'm both but, yeah, makes sense. This shits fucking crazy..." She says following Mark as he pulls her into the door and pushes her into a closet. When he gives her clothes and growls at her to tell her to get dressed she rolls her eyes. "Righto cap'n!" She says sarcastically, though she follows the order and gets herself dressed. Slipping her pants on she shakes her head and cracks a grin. "Fucking crazy..."
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:30 pm

An Ying Hu

(BP 4/10)
Crissy smiles and waves you goodbye as well as Christine before departing, taking the items gathered from the museum with her as she leaves looking all business as she does. VV on the other hand merely smiles and nods as you explain what happened with the vampire hunters, her own eyes seem more focused on the young vampire lapping at the wound she caused on your breast, sealing and healing it before leaving you to get dressed with her distraction, and quickly follows suit.

When you finally finish giving your explanation she nods and sits up, making a motion to walk over towards her dresser and bend up at the waist, quickly easing you both with the sight of her exposed ass and sex. "Alright I'll see if I can find anything further out, if I do could I hope to ask you again to help out?" She asks eyeing you with a smile Christine hugging you close and you can feel how hard she was at the sight of VV bent over like that. "If that's all I do have a club to run among other things but I'd be happy to have you here another night, do keep yourselves out of too much trouble and see what else you can get up to in the meantime. I trust you know how to get around the city without any difficulty?" She asks finally coming back and getting dressed again though it's more like she just puts on underwear than getting actually dressed.

Lilbooth

(BP 8/10)
Roll for Bite at the neck DC 8/ 2 Successes)
The Man clearly enjoys the sight of your breasts and pulls his pants down a little further to free himself completely from their confines, pulling you up and into his lap his hard cock poking and proding at the entrance and jst as he penetrates you with a groan his head flying back you see your chance and lunge in.

Quickly you lunge forward breaking past any defense he might of had, coming at him with such speed all he can do it let out a startled cry before he moans, melting against you as you bite him, drinking him and restoring the mild thirst you had from using your supernatural speed and from earlier, draining him quickly enough that you can toss him out of the car, a groggy groaning mess with his pants still have down and his cock painfully hard. Happy with yourself she quickly start the car back up and pull away heading back to Bee and Jack as well as the rest of the gang at the Bar. (+3 BP +$185)

Hitting it hard and fast you can hear the sounds of fighting, guns going off as well as screams and cries, the roar of the engine the only thing blocking them out to your senses as you put the peddle to the metal and increase speed, hoping to get there as quickly as possible before anything truly horrific could happen before you could even help.

(Delaying it 1 post to reaching there so your backup actually has a chance to arrive)

Nobudi

(BP 8/10)
The man nods, you could practically hear the blood rushing into his organ making it smell and almost appear attractive if he had better maintenance of himself still the fact he was going to put it into our mouth so easy to bite down and drink of him, just a quick lock of your jaws and it would certainly be a blowjob to remember. Regardless the man seems to except your terms and begins to fuck your mouth, his hips pushing back and forth to force more and more of him between your lips, making sure you get him good and wet and reach every inch of his cock with your lips. His head leaning back as he looks up, his eyes closed and you can heart his heart pounding, feel the blood rushing through him making the act all the more intoxicating though not for any sexual thrill as the security guard is having.

Reaver

(BP 10/10)
As you vent internally it's hard to not think that when he tilts his head he is listening to you but he makes no motion to suggest otherwise beyond that, even when you count your money right before him then try and loot what was left of the human beneath him he speaks not one word, waiting for you patiently to leave and when you finally do you find you were paid rather well considering, $350 from the prince and the thug had nothing on him.

Nord on the other hand seems to groan when you tell him the news, you can practically hear his eyes shut and his fist clench before he finally speaks. "Okay, tell me exactly how you fucked up a drop off?" He asks clear not sounding annoyed but just tired. "Hold on one sec." He pulls away from the phone and you can hear him speak with another. "Listen punk, shove off before I tear you a new asshole and shove your friend's head up it." He warns them before going back to the phone. "Sorry some idiot that had too much to drink.. So you were telling me how you fucked this up again? As for a job, there's always work, try and make a friend, humans are good for things beyond punching bags and drinking if you are still scared of other vampire but seriously, beyond that try and get to know your jungle." He asks sounding amused you actually had managed to get wrong delivering an briefcase.

Meeps

(Gnosis 8/10)
Mark nods a little shaking his head at you as you get dressed. "Crazy doesn't begin to cover it, shame, come on we've still got a bit of night left and might as well get some things done while we're about, come on." He waits for you to finish getting dressed before leading you both out though the front, exiting the apartment building you come onto a new street, people wandering back and forth before he nods to you, motioning for you both to get moving, walking along you pass many people and roads until you come to a hotel, nothing special but it would do. "Come on we have to wait inside." With that he takes you inside and motions to the reception area to have a seat. "Just sit down for a second." He goes over tot he cashier and hands over some money before nodding. "Alright Room 208. I'll see you up there go check it's secure."

Aledria

(BP 10/10)
The mysterious man waits for you to calm down before he speaks again, walking over to you he is calm and collected, his foot landing surprisingly light and missing every snake, the snake's themselves are fleeing you, as if seeking warmer places to hide while the man leans down, hunching over before offering you a hand. "Stand." He states it's neither a command nor a suggestion, more a statement if his tone was anything to go by, once you take his hand he pulls you up and nods. "Your family had promised you to us for their wealth and fortunes, but it is not slavery, you are one of us, a childe of Set and Caine, come, I shall show you your new home." He suggests, moving you along gently, his touch surprisingly gently as if he had great control of the muscle covered his body.

He takes you slowly, your too weak to even resist right now. "As for you, you're a newly turned, that is why you feel so... weak, you'll need to feed soon to recover your strength, for that I shall take you to once you understand what you are becoming." His words are ominous at best but he leads you along, slowly you begin to see others, all in robes similar to himself and in a gran underground hall you can see a statue to Set, dim fires lining the hallway as he takes you by the waist, gently ushering you along, passed the others, you count maybe 7 people in the hall each talking to each other and looking at you with expressionless faces, as if they were withholding their judgement for the time being. "You are a vampire." He states it, answering a question he heard. "So are all of them and myself. I am your Sire, I worked with your family a lot over the years. Your behavior made you practical, as well determined, the way you sort answers on your own is something to be admired."
Last edited by MelissaB on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Reaver » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:12 am

Well disappointment and annoyance was always better than anger in her book, less chance of him acting out on those feelings. Regardless, it was slightly embarrassing for Katherine to repeat what had happened as the more she thought about it, the more ways she realized she could have avoided the entire encounter. Maybe she had been a bit too volatile and ready to start a fight, but a job done was a job done. "Some guys jumped me in public so I beat some of their asses then brought one back to the Prince to find out if they had been hired to target me and the briefcase. He got all pissy with me, going on about the Masquerade this and Phantom of the Opera that. He acted like I had barred my fangs at everyone and grown bat-wings while hissing loudly. Then he pretty much told me to grow the fuck up before kicking me out of his stupid penthouse." Fuming to Nord as she delivered short version of the events. She did wonder if he was currently working, recalling that the Prince had mentioned that he was working with others on eliminating the supply of some other vampire that was selling the blood to the humans. Whatever it was, it didn't sound too entertaining since he hadn't already shoved one drunk friend up another's new asshole.

"Ugh!" Loudly stating her disgust at the idea of working with or for some humans, stepping out of the elevator and giving the finger to the guard at the desk that had waylaid her earlier. "I didn't even like humans when I was human. Don't you guys have a human den you need cleared out or something? I rather be working than wandering around looking for something to do, that's a one-way ticket for me to find even more trouble than before." Trying to save her sire and herself from more bad rep because of her antics. She lowered her voice though once she stepped outside, not trying to draw any attention just in case police had put out a profile of her after the incident. "At least point me in the direction of a shit-hole for humans so I can either vent or find a job worth doing." Grumbling as she glanced around for any cop cars before jogging into an alleyway.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby An Ying Hu » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Amelia gasps and moans in-between some of her explanation as Christine's sweet tongue tends to her tit, the blonde's hand caressing her companion's hair as she lets her seal the wound on her sensitive skin, feeling her chest tickle with pleasure all over afterward. "I.. mm.. yes, of course, but those people looked dangerous. I don't know how much I could do against them, I've only been Kindred for a day," she says with a cute pout, nothing that VV herself would not know. She eyes the stripper's behind with an appreciate smirk before winking to Christine. "We do have some other business," she says as she slides her feet into the shoes and lifts herself up from the bed. "I hope to see you again, VV. It was a lovely evening," she tells her with an affectionate kiss delivered on the stripper's lips, letting her hands only briefly touch the other woman's hips before making her way out, beckoning for Christine to follow. "So, do you think we still have time to see the Anarch territory?" she asks the other as she makes her way down into the club, the scent of kine creeping into her nose and making her realizing how hungry she was after the orgy literally drained her. "Wouldn't hurt to grab a light snack on the way," she drops to the other with a mischievous giggle.
An Ying Hu

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:09 am

Mark was right, crazy was an understatement and she felt like this was only the tip of the iceberg. She had no idea what she had gotten herself into and all she could think about was how awesome it all felt. Despite having just recently received injuries that would once have killed her, she was perfectly fine, no worse for the ware. As they walk along she just kinda looks at her feet with her hands in her pockets, reflecting on her first 'hunt'. It was a total mess, she not only had to transform but she almost got killed after doing so. Sure she always did things by a hair's width but that might not cut it later down the line. She needed to learn how to become stronger soon or she might not survive. For now though following orders seemed like the best plan. As they approached the hotel she cocked a brow. They couldn't be staying at a hotel for the night with a perfectly good den nearby. Maybe it's more of a gathering place then an actual 'home'? Shrugging the thought away she listens to his short vague sentences and nodded with a casually sarcastic salute. "Aye aye cap'n!" She spews before smirking and following him inside, sitting down in a waiting chair as she was told. She briefly wondered what he was talking about with the receptionist while slipping him some money, but figured she wouldn't be getting an answer if she asked. When he came back she stood up, when he told her what room number, she saluted again and began walking to elevators, stairs weren't all that appealing to her right now so she's gunna take the elevator instead! After a push of a button the elevator eventually arrives and she boards it, giving the appropriate buttons a good jab she stands and waits for the machine to take her to her destination. If nothing obstructs her path she'd make her way to room 208. She'd also try the knob, if it was locked, she'd knock.
Meep Meepersons

Postby cryosabre » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:11 pm

Scowling at the crowd as she pushed through them, Aretha found she had little time for any sort of finesse as she searched out her quarry. She brazenly shoved people aside as her heightened senses brought her closer and closer to her destination, and when she finally found the pair she made no effort to disguise the disgust from showing on her features as the crystal clear sound of a sloppy blowjob easily reached her ears even over the general din of the nightclub. His name is the...the "Berry Knight" Aretha's inner, more timid voice remarked, making Aretha's physical face screw up in confusion at such an odd name to call yourself. Her angry scowl returned however as the asshat's smug grin only made Aretha all the more pissed off as she could practically feel the vibrations of the girl's body while the sound of her hot, pulsing blood made Aretha's stomach grumble slightly.

She gave the man a cold stare, dead in the eyes, for a second before speaking in a low, harsh tone, more akin to a growl than actual speech, "I'm going to say this once, fleshbag. You're going to release that girl from whatever shit you're holding her with and stop filling her head with your lies. Then, you're never going to even look in her general direction again..." Venom dripping from her voice as she leant over the man's table slightly, taking a grip of his wrist and squeezing to make him squirm before continuing, "...Defy me, and I. Will. Hurt. You." Her grip tightening more and more with every word until Aretha knew she was dangerously close to crushing the poor sod's wrist for no other reason than she wanted his fucktoy to be hers. The girl's name is Amy Beth...She's a person, not just something to be toyed with...abused...Just like...he did... Her inner voice once again chimed in, making Aretha snort in derision. This was nothing like what he did. He was weak and Aretha was not, it was her right to have the whole of humanity as her playthings now.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Aledria » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 pm

She followed his commands, without question. It was almost like her body was on autopilot. Nothing he was saying seemed to make any sense. Was she dreaming? "I'll take your word on it not being slavery for now, but it sounds a lot like slavery. Maybe less traditional and more corporate slavery. Does it come with a dental plan and a pension?" She knew her mouth got her in trouble a lot so she added, "Sorry. I talk when I'm nervous and I'm pretty nervous right now. I have always been a planner -I was browsing university brochures in Kindergarten- and nothing has prepared me for this."

Jesus... She was babbling again. Did he say she was a vampire? "I do feel weak but I remember i ate not long ago. I shouldn't feel so hungry, but I do feel rather ravenous. Did... Did you just say vampire? Is that slang for a level of status in this..." Don't say cult. Don't say cult! "Culllll- religious enterprise?"

For such an intelligent individual, she sometimes said the stupidest things.
Aledria

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:48 am

"Right, go in, bust some folks up for your friends and then beat hoof sounds like a great night to me." Kyle stated with a genuine tone as he slapped a fist into his opposite hand and gave a wide smile. "Let's knock some heads, babe." With a wink to her he stalked forward, intent on being as quiet as he could so he could get the drop on whoever was shooting folks. He had no idea who's side they were on but that didn't matter all that much. If they looked like his sexy new friend and passenger, he'd refrain from laying down a royal beating. Feeling better than he'd ever been before, Kyle shakes his head, actually pumped up at the idea of rolling rough like this with someone he barely knew. Everything tonight felt different and he wasn't sure he could chalk it up to just a really pleasant roll in the hay with Kat. Once he got as close as he could without being detected he rush forward, letting loose a proud yell as he'd take his first swing at whatever was close enough and threatening enough to deserve it.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Nobudi » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:42 am

This was bad for Belladonna. Not for the fact of what she was undergoing physically, but rather her dilemma laid in the fact that the engorged member smelt delicious. The drool that came out was not a reaction of needing to lubricate the thing, but because she was distinctly aware of how delicious the blood within the cock that was assaulting her mouth. She tried her best to clamp down on her newfound instincts, and tried instead to focus on becoming aware of when he was cumming. She didn't know if Vampires could drink the stuff safely, so best to be on the safe side.
Nobudi

Postby lilbooth » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:06 am

Bri's fingers were wrapped firmly around her borrowed car's steering wheel. She took a quick moment to make sure her clothing was in order before she turned her focus back to the tarmac. While it was nearly as comfortable as the GT, is was certainly large enough and fast enough to do some damage. While a car wasn't her first weapon of choice, the speed and mass it offered could be used to pick off a few unsuspecting enemies. Obeying traffic laws had mostly taken a back seat on Bri's journey towards the bar. She was careful enough to not smash into other vehicles, the environment, or pedestrians. She figured that since the gunshots could be heard, the police were already notified. She had no reason to try and not attract attention to herself.

As she closed in on the bar she would search out available targets. The goal was to pick off one or two thugs and take them out with the car, or at least pull them away from the bar. This would of course only be possible if the thugs shooting up the place were standing in or near the street. Worst case scenario she could at least pin them down or create a distraction with the vehicle if there was no way to collide with of her enemies. Best case scenario she could make more than one pass with the car and thin out the attackers before getting her hands dirty, or eh... dirtier than they already were.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:06 am

This isn't exactly the kind of place I heard about. Then again I never really go to such a place in my life to begin with. Maybe if someone drags me there out of my will, and surely that had happened plenty of times, but never out of my own volition. Now things are different. I feel a little more social. Well it's not the normal kind of social these people are used to, but I'm about and feeling like I could use some meat slabs to call my own. Now actually interacting with these things I used to be is going to be an interesting experiment, as I never can feel comfortable being around the bastards that beaten me... but surely tonight should be different, right?

The place stinks, and not in the figurative sense. There is that putrid scent of lust, greed and gluttony looming over, along with various drugs from the acceptable to illegal going around. Off in the corner there is a rather suspicious individual, distinct in his red shirt, casually standing around and drinking... something tells me he knows how to hook someone up with whatever's hip on the streets. The place seem like a typical club but there's always those looking to spice things up. Surely these folk know how to bring some life to my current undead one. The music isn't exactly what I would dance to, but the colorful fleshy creatures are certainly enjoying it. It's rather disgusting to be hearing this kind of crap being sung about, but they'll put on anything these days for anyone to listen to. In a whisper, it seems the DJ perhaps has some good tastes and will play some better tracks to help really get the party going. Perhaps things won't be too bad of a stay after all...

Now what shall we do? I look around, trying to figure out what exactly there is and move on it. There's the bar and while it's not needed, might as well look the part. "How's about a drink? Get something and work to get someone for a couple of shots?" A slight buzzing in my ears tells me something about no real need for food or drinks any more. It could be some random couple, but whatever it is, I know what I'm doing.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:42 am

Reaver

(BP 10/10)
Nord doesn't speak as you tell him what happened though you think you can hear him chuckling under his breath before he finally puts you out of your mercy. "You didn't fuck up, you just got him curious, He plays his cards close to his chest, don't worry about it, once he's done with the kine you brought him he'll likely give you the job he should of done before he likely just wants to make sure his plans won't have to change." It almost sounds like he is shrugging before he nods a little, seeming to cave at your request for something more practical and more hands on approach to getting around. "Alright well the drug dealers have to be getting the supply from somewhere so likely choice is someone is acting as a middle man for the vamp funding this, hit up the slums and run down areas and see what you can shake loose, keep your phone on the Prince might contact you directly or I might need to ring you later." With that he hangs up and goes back to doing whatever it was he was doing before you called, leaving out outside the prince's tower in downtown and with a goal at least on your mind you're left to choose how best to approach it.

An Ying Hu

(BP 4/10)
Christine nods looking outside. "Sure still looks late enough, oh a snack sounds like a good idea want to grab a cab and pick something up while we're nearby or grab one now then get the cab?" She asks looking around the strip club with a smirk before leaning against you, nuzzling your cheek affectionately before shaking her head. "I can wait bu then I did get a drink of you earlier so." She winks and smiles coyly before wrapping an arm around your waist, holding you snugly within her arm as the beat of the music drums in your ears and the pulse of blood vibrates in your mind, the choice was of course yours but then you'd have no idea when a desirable human would be wandering past for you to gouge yourself on once you reached the Anarchs.

Meep

(Gnosis 8/10)
AS the doors open on the lif to your desired floor you instantly get a smell of something intoxicating, your mouth waters at the smell before you managed to get a grip, heading down the corridor you count the rooms, making sure you're heading in the right direction before you come to the room Mark told you about, outside it however are two people, clearly on gurd watching the hall, the two of them give you a look before visible sniffing the air, you think you recognize them but regardless they give you a grunt, the male leering at you in such a way you almost whine submissively before you can catch yourself, chuckling the female waves you back in you can hear her whisper. "Don't be such a dick to the pup, even if her mother got turned out for her she's still his favorite." She snickers while the man grumbles.

Inside you can see a bunch of humans, eating raw meat and chatting, clearly some sort of gathering though they stop to look at you for a moment, clearly confused as to who you were, these lot you definitely don't recognize, maybe they were out when you were back at the den. "Who's the bitch?" One asks th eother to which they shrug before looking at you. "Well? Got a name and where the fuck is Mark?"

cryosabre

(BP 10/10)
AS you grip his wrist the man pulls away hissing at the small amount of pain, clearly you had overestimated your own vampiric strength as he glares. "Who the fuck do you think you are bitch?" He asks pushing the girl off of his cock as he does up his pants, coming around the table to glare at you, the man was a quite intimidating figure, broad shouldered and well muscled as he stares down at your pale face. "You got five seconds to apologize like this whore beneath the table before I beat you so hard your mother wouldn't recognize you." He hisses clearly unimpressed by your threats seeing as you failed to hurt him seriously the girl you can hear whimpering and wiping her chin of spit and drool, her heart pounding and yo can hear her hold her breath she clearly wanted you not to get hurt.

Aledria

(BP 10/10)
Your sire looks t you as you speak, it almost seems as if he was amused by your little babbling and questioning of him before shaking his head, in a flash his eyes turn like that of a snake before slowly fading back to their original hues and irises. "Adalyn, as simple as that would be, for the term vampire to simply meanrank in a cult as you put it the truth is far from the case, I am a vampire the people you see around you are vampires we are the clan of set, yes the Egyptian god Set, children of Caine the first vampire, cursed by god." He states looking down at you before shaking his head. "If you don't believe me try feeling your heart beat, should be beating a mile a minute if you are as nervous as you claim, also notice how your sight and smell as so much more vivid?, you can see in absolute darkness as if basked in light, you can taste blood on the air, sweat from the ghouls as they work on building this shrine. You may doubt it and call it slavery but it is in fact a gift, you are immortal eternally youthful." He states his hand moving to touch your cheek with a surprisingly gentle grace.

Moving on he leads you further from the grand hall and into what appear to be bed chambers, a kingsized bed covered in veils, a fridge and a shower in an en suite. "This is mine, you will be staying here until you prove deserving of your own accommodation. Freshen up, you have a lot to take in tonight." He smirks before turning away to stand guard at the door.

lilbooth & Albedo28

(BP 10/10, BP 10/10)
AS you both converge on the bar and sounds of gunfire, Kyle is the firs to be greeted with the scene, his eyes getting an idea of the shit he had just signed up for with Kat. The sides were obviously, a group of maybe 12 had set up positions outside of the bar, firing pistols and SMGs at those within who return fire, screams and insults going off while those attacking the place had taken cover behind bars, bikes and whatever else was available leaving it open for him to get closer though it's clear to him that Kat had a different approach to fighting as she screams before he has a chance to get close. "Come on you waste of fucking unlife!" She screams rushing with inhuman speed towards them, you can actually see her blur past you towards them, her hands growing claws as she rushes forth. She ignores the nearest one going after a couple of others that are turning away from the bar to fire at her, you swear you actually see her take a few shots but it almost as if she completely ignores them and barrels through, tackling one as she barges past the other leaving you to fend for yourself in the chaos. (combat 1 success Vs Sabot grunt = 6 Dam) You strike hard and completely take him by surprise as he recoils, you actually see him bleed across the face as your fist cuts into him, taking you by surprise as well at how hard you can punch, your new found strength easily doing more damage than you thought it could and when he moves in to attack back with his own... claws you easily dodge back, avoiding the swipe as he comes in to return the favor only for you both to stop and turn as a car comes speeding towards the mass fight, bulets bouncing off of Brianna's new stolen car as she comes in, driving towards a few clamped behind a dumpster(driving at group 2 passed one failed takes hit = 13 damage) As your car smashes into the group two easily jump out of the way but one unluckily enough gets caught crushing his ribs and skull as the car slams into him then the dumpster, the cry is short lived as he turns to ash on the broken bonnet leaving you more than a little dazed as the brawl comes out in full.

(Players on max HP and BP
Sabbot grunts 3-12 on full HP
Sabbot grunt 2 dead
Sabbot grunt 1 on 4 HP)

Nobudi

(BP 8/10)
As you focus on his pleasure rather than your own hunger you can start to hear his pants growing more and more rapid, his cock throbbing in your mouth as he sucks your lips, grunting and groaning with pleasure before he pulls out but unlike what you agreed blasts his cum all over your face and front, showering you with his cum with a sigh of satisfaction, panting he gets the last few spurts out before collapsing in his chair with a groan. "Alright missy, I never saw ya, get going." His tone rough and discarding leaving you feeling rather cheap s he turns away to look at the monitors that cover the entrances of the complex.

VintageBass

(BP 8/10)
Your sire gives you a funny look as you request to get a drink, her eyes drifting over to the bar before she shrugs. "AS you wish princess, you know you can't actually drink it now? You'll throw it back up." She explains but nevertheless seems to go with you towards the bar, her attire making you both get a few odd looks before she takes a stool and leans over the counter top, her eyes scanning the drinks on display with a disapproving frown. "What do you wish to drink?" She asks you though she knows the real answer bu for appearances she points a few out, vodka, gin, cider, white rum. As you look over the selection A group comes up beside you both, all male totaling a number of five each trying to get a drink, the woman behind the bar gives them a smile as they chat her up and play to her vanity, easily convincing her to serve them first as she takes thier order, giving you a bit more time to look around, the thong of people so dense the smell of them hits you in waves, washing over you threatening to drown you out as you new senses struggle to tone it down in such a dense environment.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:51 am

"I was tasty, wasn't I?" she teases Christine with a giggle planting a kiss on her lips soon after, the club's music making her chest throb and her hunger only brighter in her stomach. She shakes her head, "I need to have my head clear when I get to meet Bee. Drinking here is for the best, we know the area and VV is already grateful to us," she reasons with a smile before returning Christine's side-hug and walking along, her eyes seeking out the two strippers they had fun with earlier to blow them a kiss before slipping out of the club and into the night streets. "It's easy to find kine on the streets to feed from, I did it yesterday and I knew nothing about how to handle this sort of thing," she explains to Christine as if to assure her somehow. "With you by my side, it'll be even sweeter," she grins rather deviously as she begins her hunt, letting her instinct and predatory senses guide her.
An Ying Hu

Postby lilbooth » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:23 am

Bri shook her head violently as she reached down and took off her seat belt. She knew she couldn't leave the car there for very long and she dare not turn it off, in the fear it wouldn't start again, so after throwing it into neutral and pulling up the e-brake she practically leaped from her seat. Her first targets were the two sabbot that managed to jump out of the way. She glances to whichever one was closer to the driver side of the car before letting out a terrible shriek. Her claws had yet to fail her, so with little regard for her own safety, she sprinted at her enemy and delivered a barrage of claw strikes.

1 BP to activate Potence
Last edited by lilbooth on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Aledria » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:08 am

Listening to what he said, Adalyn put a hand up to her chest and tilted her head, expecting the familiar thump against her hand, as her heart pumped the blood through her body. “I can’t… you’re right. I can’t find my heartbeat. I don’t understand how this is even possible. So… when you said ‘vampire’, you meant I’m a Dracula now? Like in those Twilight novels?" With a goofy grin, she added, "I guess it was fitting that I was always Team Edward.”

Feeling his hand on her cheek would have been enough to make her blush, if she were still mortal. But the shocked and doe-eyed look on her face gave her conflicted emotions away to her sire. “Wait wait wait… I’m not deserving of my own bedroom. You expect me to sleep with you?”

She was starting to understand that things had changed even if she still seemed confused. “Please forgive my uh… rudeness, Halashiphe. But look at this from my perspective. We’ve just met. I mean… that’s like third or fourth date zone right there. Right? I’m not sure I understand what’s going on here. Is there a reason why I can no longer sleep in my own bed? Is this a precaution to protect me from enemies of yours? And are we talking just sleeping or are you… expecting me to…”

Adalyn trailed off as her eyes looked his muscular frame up and down again. Her mind definitely had its reservations about this whole thing, but it was having a hard time keeping focus on why.
Aledria

Postby Nobudi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:51 am

Belladonna had to stifle a shriek as she was sprayed with... something. It stank of rotting fish and she wasn't sure if her sense of smell was enhanced or not, but it reeked. She made a slight indignant sound before hurrying through the doors. Humiliated, her first thought as soon as she went through the doors was to find the bathroom, and clean herself off what she was pretty sure was semen and definitely her dignity.
Nobudi

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay