Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

Postby cryosabre » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:28 pm

Aretha kept her eyes pinned on the woman behind the bar as she gave her the blooded beer and made her offer of getting a little extra money on the side by doing a striptease. Who the fuck does this wench, this mere fuckin' human, think she is asking me to degrade myself in front of all these other bloodsacks? Aretha thought inwardly to herself as she took a sip of the beer, savouring the oddly familiar slight tang of spiced blood and making her look down at the drink, Hmmm, taste's like Kas, Asian blood? she pondered before the woman came back. When she did return from serving another customer, Aretha plastered the most convincing sultry grin she could muster despite the disgust she was feeling for this creature and once again leaned across the bar whiling pulling the woman gently towards her with one hand to whisper in her ear,

"If you ever suggest something like that to me again, I'll not only tear your skin from your body..." Her hand tightening ever so slightly to the point of almost being painful as her whispered threat continues, "...I'll do it to everybody you know and love, including any hairy little vermin you might call your pets, and drink every last drop of their blood while I make you watch before I put an end to your miserable little existence. And I think we both know I'm more than capable of doing it." Throwing the girl backwards behind the bar once again, Aretha's newfound hate-filled eyes bored into the woman as she suddenly had an idea, Jenny had been able to amplify her...libido earlier, why couldn't she do the same thing with the woman's fear? Mustering up all the power she could to do...something to the woman's emotions, Aretha tried her best to augment and nurture the woman's fear before leaning on the bar once more and giving the barmaid a wink, "Now. You hurt my feelings by thinking I'm as slutty as you. How about you give me some of the money in that till to make up for it? Or would you like me to stay mad at you?" She asked sweetly, hoping that the woman would be scared enough to hand over the free money before adding on, "Oh and let's just keep this between you and me, hmmm? I hate taddletails."
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby MelissaB » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:07 pm

An Ying Hu
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(BP 10/10) Giggling at the kiss she poss for you, pressing her own breasts together between her arms before stopping and giving you a wink, moving along side you she half skips seemingly enjoying herself as follows along. once at the fire escape she nods. Taking a look she hums and smiles. "Who's first?" She asks giving you a wink before proceeding to climb up the ladder before walking up the fire escape. Her skirt clearly unable to hide her from below as you get an eyeful whenever you glance up at her. However despite visual distractions you both manage to make it to the roof, a cool wing blowing past the pair of you as Christine calmly goes and tries the fire escape on the roof, noting it's locked before flicking through the various keys to see which one fits the lock, giving you ample time to get a good look at the surrounding area from the roof.

It doesn't take too long for Christine to find the right key and then she opens the place up, gently opening the door and holding it open for you. "Coming?" She asks in a sing song voice and a bat of her eyelashes. "After this I guess we follow your lead." She states, as you both enter you're given sight to a staircase and a number of flights leading down several floors, at least three that you can see before the pattern becomes to blurry to make any more out as they blend together.

dragonmaster

(BP 10/10) If the ghoul had any comment regarding you speaking to a corpse he didn't say it or even smirk at you he just shrugged at your comment and walked along. "It's a testing ground for her experiments... she films the tests and observes what happened, it's how she refines her creations... I don't go there unless it's to drop.... test subjects off." He states with a shrug before opening a door leading into the night air, the cold air seemingly absent or perhaps you're just colder either way he opens a car door for you and motions you inside the black sport's car. "I'm not sure why she is sending you there but either way i'll be waiting outside while you head on in." He states with a shrug before giving you time to get inside before driving off, the night passing past the window at a leisurely pace as it seems he is adhering to the law of the road to stop himself drawing attention to himself from unwanted sources.

lilbooth

(BP 8/10) Glancing around you notice cars flying past or rather driving past unable to keep up without exposing what you are to the humans present in the street, you get to note a number of cars that suit your needs but more than most aren't on and lack a driver to threaten from the vehicle. Spending the next few panic filled moments frantically searching for transport finally comes to a close when a car pulls up to you, a black dodge charger and a man winds the window down to peer at you. "How much for a night doll? Got a few lads back at the club and it's someone's birthday, thought I'd get some real entertainment." He snickers before eyeing you up with a leering stare.

reaperfrost

(BP 9/10) As you back peddle to stop yourself being seen or drawing more attention to yourself from the officer you leave the building searching around it for a way into the room without being noticed, as you do you see other police officers circling the place seeming on duty keeping the place clear of civilians you could sneak past but you'd have to wait for an opening in their lazy walk and flash lights to get past. (Stealth roll vs DC 7 = 2 Successes) You bide your time and wait, looking for the point you can keep close to the walls and the shadows before slipping past them. climbing up the fire escape as silently as you can you are soon out of their eye sight, provided they don't look up for some reason that is.

Making your way up you make a note to count the floors you ascend until you are near the floor where your target lies, only now you're to hope it's the window into the over same apartment, checking the window you see it's open probably left that way during the police investigation. (stealth roll DC 6 = 1 success) you manage to get in though when your foot hits the floor it creaks causing the police officer outside to question the noise giving you only a few seconds for you to either hide in a closest as the door opens, under the bed or in the bathroom whatever your decision it best be quick.

Reaver

(BP 7/10) Carrying the unconscious man away you hear him grumble in his out of mind state as he flops over your shoulder groaning in pain as you move along, swiftly as you hear sirens coming up on where you were. Deciding to stick to back alleys now that you've got a body on your shoulder you easily make it back to Lacroix's tower without another incident. Once entering you are immediately stopped by the guards. "Where are you going miss?" They ask not seeming to care about the man on your shoulder before he speaks again. "And why have you brought that with you?" He asks once more as he looks you over, his eyes scanning the blood and the damp spot in front of your pants.

Before you can respond or answer back the man gets a call and nods a little. "yes sir, sending her up now." He moves out of your way without further word. "He's waiting for you on the pent house floor, second elevator on your left. don't keep him waiting." He instructs you before going back to sitting down in the security booth.

Nobudi

(BP 8/10) As you press your tits together to further entice the man he leers his eyes going tot he obvious targets with a lusty stare. (Seduction dc 5 = 2 successes) He nods a little and seems to reach a decision. "Alright guess I could let you in, but first let's make it worth my while hm? you suck my dick and swallow my load and maybe I'll let you into the building, not buying that new lab worker crap, no one tries to flirt their way past a guard if they work here." He snickers before unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers to the floor, Standing there in his briefs he looks at you expectantly before fetching out his cock, already at half mast at the joy it's believed to receive nothing special average at best and a forest of pubic hair at the base.

Meep

(Gnosis 9/10) As you rip the vampire's head free from it's body it's body crumbles to ashes, it's head following suit as it floats away with a crisp of flame as you lurch towards the final vampire, your ally looking you over with a smirk. "Something like that... Kill him quickly before we draw more attention." He tells you the vampire seeing his end in your eyes leers his claws growing to match the monstrosity that are your own. "Come on wolf... I won't go down without a fight." He snarls before charging you. (Unarmed vs player = 1 successes 4 damage. 6 hp left) before your own claws come down, his sharp talons biting deep and drawing blood that stains and mats your fur. (unarmed vs gangrel = 2 successes. 6 damage.) the vampire howls as your claws bite his ribs, tearing a huge chuck out of him as he pants and jumps back fending you off as he waits for an opening, slashing at the air to keep you back as he waits for a chance to bring you down.

VintageBase

(BP 8/10) Hearing you Valenci gives you a smile before shaking her head. "I think you mean wine... we don't eat princess." She chuckles and pets your head gently as she guides you from the chamber. "If you want delicate my dear we should perhaps visit the suburbs?" She offers you with a smile. "So soft and innocent the lives they live." She giggle sin a sing song voice before she stops and pats your rump gently. "I wonder... does my little princess want to get some revenge as well tonight on those people that hurt you before I found you?" She asks you with a smile leading you out into the night before placing you in the car despite your discomfort for sitting down at this moment in time.

Signalling the driver the cars springs to life and rolls away, driving slowly as Valenci looks at your with deep affection. "So Princess the suburbs sounds the ideal place of delicate, a nightclub for the sinful and maybe the home of someone you once hated to repay them for their treatment of a princess such as you?" She offers the car seeming to pull over until you reach a decision surely going to start up once you state what you wish to do.

Diran Fay

(BP 9/10) The man looks p at your question seeming confused for a moment before he speaks up. "Er yeah sure... room one eleven. up the stairs to the right at the end of the hall on your right. Why he owe you money?" The guy asks with a shrug seeming to not care for giving such information away, seems people coming looking here for people often or at least to see this guy often enough he doesn't bat an eyelid at giving you the information.

Once you've thanked him or departed his company the man goes back to reading his magazine while you take the directions to room 111. Walking along the decor is very much the same. old but practical and classy enough to be in this area but not enough that anyone successful would stay here. Outside of the room you can hear music as well as giggling and the sounds of voices, whatever is going on might explain why the man at the desk didn't object to telling you the room Michael was in.

cyrosabre

(BP 10/10) As you grab the bar maid and make your threat people give you plenty of space a sound of approaching footsteps coming back as it's clear someone saw this and has a problem with what you are doing, man handling the staff like that in plain view. regardless before they reach you you push her away and make your offer to her. her eyes searching yours as you feel your blood roll in a way it never has before the idea of strengthening and empowering an emotion, pulling on the threads of one's mind jsut seemed so easy... like you could always do it. (Passion roll vs dc 7 = 3 successes. effects 1 night NPC Barmaid +2 difficulty to resist intimidate checks -1 difficulty of Aretha persuasion checks vs this NPC) The barmaid looks terrified of you and her eyes dart around for help before she spots the bouncer and listens to your threat. (intimidation roll vs DC 4 = 1 success) The girl nods a little and holds a hand up to stop the bouncer. "No harm Mike... I caused it." She states the man giving you a look of warning before she gets to the till and hands you 10 dollars. "There... take it and leave." She states giving you a scared glance before departing your presence to serve others and remind herself she was in control from behind the bar.

With your bribe and the case you were here for in your posession you could choose to play in the club a little longer or go about with other matters, the place was brimming with life after all and the other side of you wanted a few things from here didn't she?
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Amelia bit her lip at the sight of Christine's teasing breasts, trying not to think about the dirty, dirty things she wanted to do to her. Smirking, she shook her head and gestured for the cheerleader to go first up the stairs.

Once they were up, she cast a look around, waiting for her companion to check the lock with whatever keys she saw fit. When it finally opened, the Tremere peered down with a frown. "Keep an eye out for any map that we could find. We don't really know where the relics are without one, so we will have to be methodical in our search," she tells Christine, and unless the other would come up with a novel idea, she would simply and quietly proceed down, with the plan of inspecting the place floor by floor, door by door. After all, if there was anyone around, then surely their keen vampire senses could pick up on them before any human could.

Auspex (1) - Heightened Senses activated
Last edited by An Ying Hu on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An Ying Hu

Postby lilbooth » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:21 pm

The fucking nerve... Brianna thought to herself, As if I am dressed anything like a protistute She screamed internally. Looking over padded, tightly fitting clothing. She had never sold her body in the past, unless you count that A she earned freshmen year. And though the idea slightly infuriated her, she leaned over provocatively and pressed her breasts up against the window frame, allowing them to spill into the car. "$500 if you want me for the night, half now, half when we're done. Or if your Johns are fast you can pay me $50 for each hour." She said, pushing her bosom slightly further into the car. "I'll even let you take a test drive." She continued, carefully circling one of her nipples with a thin gloved finger, deliver a playful squeeze and forced moan to try and seal the deal.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:21 am

Following along behind the ghoul Sasha listens to what he has to say while still being curious just what she would be finding inside the place." Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to be ready for whatever I might find inside the place." When he opens the door for her Sasha finds herself wondering if he did that as a kind gesture or if he is simply following his commands and doing as he is supposed to."thanks I guess."

When Sasha sees the black sports car a glimmer of excitement shows in her eyes thinking maybe just maybe the drive there will be fun and get her heart pumping, that is until she gets into the car and they take off to a slow and steady pace that's kinda boring and perfectly legal." So if I'm to understand this correctly the place where I'm going is a freak show and I'm going in to exterminate anything that's alive? No matter what it is."

Watching out the window as the scenery passes Sasha wonders to herself just what she is going to find and if it's going to effect how she sees her sire or if she will care at all.glancing over at the ghoul Sasha looks him over for a moment before finally asking what's in her mind." I assume you have seen what's inside her testing grounds, anything to can tell me about what to expect?"
dragonmaster121989

Postby reaperfrost8 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:26 am

As my feet hit the floor I can feel the creak and realize that the police officer heard my creaking foot and to avoid a confrontation I rush towards the bed with the intent to hide under it similar to my sire as to avoid the officers attempt to find me as the door opens I decide to blanket my whole body in shadows in order to avoid any attempt to find me hearing his feet all I hope for is for him to return to his post so I may search for my sires blood... and to admittedly steal money for things while I can't see due to the shadow's

I can feel him look for something to have made that sound I do hope for him to simply leave it to paranoia I thought as I held perfectly still to the point that I would look like a corpse but feeling slightly uncomfortable for being boxed in like this.

Obtenebration- shadow play
reaperfrost8

Postby Reaver » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:08 am

It seemed that not sticking around to kill the rest of them or drink them had been the smart choice as Katherine heard sirens getting louder mere seconds after leaving. With the thug in tow, Katherine was certain she wouldn't be punished for her lateness, in fact she believed a reward was in order for defending the package, risking being revealed and bringing back a person for interrogation. "To be honest I doubt these guys are even going to pay me for anything I do. I bet you got paid or were going to be paid more than I will to try pulling that stunt back there." Holding a one-sided conversation with the unconscious punk on her shoulder as they walked through alleyways. "Not that I'm annoyed since technically I don't have to worry about eating and drinking anymore except from people which is a piece of cake. Nor did I ever really have expensive tastes with growing up on the streets and being in the military and yada yada. Well at least I'm going to have a lot better day than you will, I mean you're about to find out that vampires exist and you were setup to try mugging one. That revelation would fuck most people over for days but you're getting the next step because you pissed one off and now she's going to drag you to her boss, who hopefully, will torture the shit out of you for info before letting you drink the very life out of you! So yea, my day is going to go waaaay better than yours."

Her luck held up as she worked her way towards the tower, taking back alleys just in case the police were on patrol for any suspicious individuals or women fitting her description, two groups that Kat currently fit into. The guards were total cunts as well, asking her a bunch of questions that Kat should have thought be obvious. Did another vampire prince live here? Did other people just drag humans in for fun or did they only do that when it concerned business? Kat never got to ask her own questions as the situation was cleared up almost instantly by a single call. "Wow! Don't keep the Vampire Prince waiting? Words of fucking wisdom chief! Keep working the desk and let me know what else you got on your mind once I'm done with the meeting." Speaking loud enough for the guards to hear as the elevator doors started closing. "Vampiric dick doorman. Can you believe it?" Asking the passed out human as she rode the elevator up. She followed the rest of the instructions, announcing her presence before entering his adobe. "My Prince! Its me, Katherine childe of Nord. I bring the briefcase and a human that tried waylaying me and stealing it. I thought we could interrogate him for information or at the very least make a snack out of him."

"Put your best moans on, you're going to be in the presence of royalty." Playfully shaking the man. "Actually save them for the torture, you'll really want to impress him then with the variety of your screeching."
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby VintageBass » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Oh right, things are a bit different seeing that I am a vamp much like my sire... well OK, not exactly like her, but it's close enough. "Sorry, I'm not exactly used to living this life, so forgive me for the occasional slip up starting out," I explained to her, giving her a curtsy bow. Either way, the desire for more flesh drives me and to finally sample more human blood is making me thirsty. That primal urge is slowly rising up, making me crave to go on a hunt for those bastards that treated me like a trash bag to fill up with their horrific sperm. But, something about it doesn't seem to be all that right to me... at least now. I shake my head at the idea. "Sorry, but I rather wait for the right moment to strike at those bastards," I explained to Valenci. "I rather wait for them to forget that I exist, and soon I'll pick them off, letting them know that I am not dead and ready to chase them down until none of them are left. It'll be a fun time, but I want to see what I'm capable of first before I truly start the hunt."

The idea is also turning me on, keeping my erection as hard as ever even after that intense fucking from my sire and those two other vamps. God, I let those filthy beings touch me? As much as I don't want to upset my sire, and there's no telling the numerous of torturous things she has lined up for me if I disobey her, but just a few times I would like to prevent those beasts from laying a hand on me and just let me savor the glorious blade my knight expertly wields. Then again, I can't deny just how satisfying it was. The true beasts show that animalistic to fuck, despite me being who I am and getting spit-roasted from one that shouldn't have one to begin with and some random asshole I don't know. I never seem to enjoy the blades that these monsters wield, yet I am slowly becoming more accustomed to them and even embracing it. Now if only I can use mine to show that I can also have some fun instead of serving the filth wandering the street.

Decisions, decisions... what do I go with? Well, if there's one place that could offer something to drink and also to, and here's to hoping, satisfy this never-ending boner of mine, the club will be the place to go. "What do you say we hit a club and get a couple of drinks?" I asked Valenci as we are now in the car and I find a comfortable way to sit, seeing my ass is still sore from the fucking. "Something nice and hard, just to keep us hammered while we enjoyed the sounds and heated air at the place. Maybe you and I can show off our moves?" I giggle at the thought, getting a small image of my sire showing off her dancing skills while I prance around in my dress. It's a sight to behold and I'm dreading actually doing it. My body will not care in the slightest, but it's not something I am looking forward to. "Just name the place and let us enjoy our sweet time!"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 am

MelissaB Wrote:Albedo:
[spoiler]attire draws a few gazes which she doesn't even seem to notice or care about before she climbs on after you, sat facing you with her arms and legs wrapped around your waist and her lips hovering over your neck. "Oh I know a good time, I just know a better one than the one we had, and we're going to go have it." She giggles in your ear. "Drive to a abandoned pub called The Throttle." She advises with a smile. "It's down the road from here to the right, can miss it easily enough just got a rumor I want to see about the place... oh hope you're ready for another fight stud." She giggles before winking at you waiting for you to get riding, they look in her face saying she is clearly going to be staying where she is sat, straddling you as you both take a ride to this pub.

Once he had the keys to his ride back in his possession, Kyle visibly relaxed. Owning so few things made him feel a bit less than complete without holding onto the little key ring that housed the means to bring his bike roaring to life. The night felt a bit more at ease than he was used to and for a moment he was confused at to where the sun had gone. Generally he didn't sleep this late after a bender and a good bar brawl. Of course by the time he'd decided to open his mouth to ask just how long he'd been out, His lovely seductress had climb onto his lap moments after he'd sat down on his ride. The position made him blink a couple of times, mouth partly open, looking like a grade a dunce before his shut his gob and swallowed to cool himself and try not to act like some cherry boy. This girl certainly seemed to know just how to make him feel like some kid, wet behind the ears.

"Well, glad to hear we're headed for our second date already then." He grumbles with a smirk before firing up his motorcycle and letting it thrum beneath the two of them. Using the vibrations of the powerful engine to help mask his actions as he pressed against her and enjoyed the feeling of her soft youthful body. "The Throttle was it? While I don't have encyclopedic fact for every dive that is or has ever been about the country, I think I can manage down the road to the right." Checking for night traffic he lets his bike purr a bit longer before turning about and leisurely driving down the lane, looking for a sign of the abandoned joint where they'd been getting into trouble and supposedly enjoying themselves too. "If this doesn't turn out to be as fun as last night, I might have to ask you to pay for the trouble." He lets out in a mirthful half-yell. With a shameless motion his right hand left the handlebar for a few seconds and gripped the soft curve of his passenger's ass while he raced toward his new destination.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Lemmy growls viciously as she tears the vamps head off and watches as he turns to dusty ash stains on the ally floor. "Hahaha! This is great!" She exclaims, reveling in her new found powers. As Mark mention the need for haste she nods to him and looks to the final victim. Lunging, she bring her deadly claws forward to gnash a large chunk of flesh and bone from the clawed vamps chest, but not before he managed to slash her first. Even though her own attack connected she still took a pretty solid hit. "Sh-shit!..." She growls with a grunt, placing her palm over the wound. "I'm gunna rip your heart from your chest for that!" She exclaims, not that the vamp really needs it's heart but, it sounded pretty cool! With that, despite the sissy air swipes the vamp was making, she charges towards him with her arms and clawed hands up in a boxing style stance, she was ready to knock the suckers block off, and take his heart as a trophy, if only for a brief moment before it ashes in her hands. "Die! Dirt Bag!"
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:09 pm

An Ying Hu

(BP 9/10) As you channel your blood to your senses the world seems to come alive, the smells and sounds echoing deeper more clearer to the point you can even smell the lust coming from Christine as she looks at you you can feel the slight shift in the air as she moves leaving a trail you swear you could follow for eternity before you'd lose it. The taste you thought gone of blood from the bloody kiss you shared with the chearleader outside still lingers on your tongue rolling over your taste buds.

Christine nods to your words. "Makes sense." She comments heading down with you as you proceed to the top floor from the roof, Christine silently opens the fire escape door and looks about her eyes adjusting to the dark while your own senses look out for anything in the near by area to catch or pick up, the scent of a tired guard sweating in his uniform comes from the ground below but you're unable to pick up his movement and location more accurately than that only that he seems to be constantly moving. Soon enough his scent mixes in with another and another showing you the place was well patrolled but none had come up to your floor yet. Christine leans over the railing to peer down at exhibits of old times people dressed up in civil war uniforms posed in battle depicting the war between the north and south. "Lots of stuff in here." She whispers over to you before coming up. "Got a map on the wall, but it only shows the areas of exhibits to help get around." She comments pointing at the map to which does indeed only show the sections of the museum, civil war, prehistoric, roman, old west and a bunch of others but no labs though it did count a gift shop on the ground floor near the entrance. "Guessing the ground floor or lower though." She comments with a shrug. "Not like they'd keep labs where the public can get to them I think." She offers you calmly before ducking behind a wall and motioning for you to do the same. The footsteps of someone coming up the steps falling on your ears as Christine looks at you worriedly to get unseen as quickly as possible.

lilbooth

(BP 8/10) The man seems to think as he watches you rub your nipple a grin on his face before he nods slightly. (Seduction vs DC5 =1 successes) "I don't know, make it 400 and we'll call it a deal." He states still leering at your tits as he waves the cash in his hand, looking closely you doubt it's the correct amount but well he is also waving you into his car which was what you wanted wasn't it? "Come on sugar, get in we haven't got all night." He states with a large grin, the eyes of a few passerbys watching your exchange shaking their head at you or offering their own cat calls to torment your choices.

Dragonmaster

(BP10/10)The ghoul shakes his head. "Not as basic as that, I don't think my mistress expects you to kill everything, but if you want to be my guest, the less of them around the calmer I'll sleep at night." He chuckles before shivering. "The things to expect are... abominations, malformed creatures created to kill. Your sire and my mistress sends humans into this house to see how her creations fair, how they kill any weaknesses she can identify about them, she varies their prey, from scared college girls to police officers and professional fighters, she sends me with a team to clear out the failures, tonight she is sending you to clear out the failures, one she deems unable to improve upon and simply wants them destroyed, she'll reuse the flesh and bone add it to another but lets say the people she usually sends in their to test her creations on don't stay as pretty as you." He comments with a shrug before he pulls up to a street that seems like it was a new build everything is in the making of being worked on. "She bought the street and now it's abandoned but for her monsters and those she sends here to die or clean up." He comments before stepping out of the car. "Come on."

Looking at the street the houses seem well done up if purposefully unfinished in places. "She has electricity running so she can watch and flip certain switches from afar before there's no heating or water in this place so no one could even ask to live here. Now... she wants house 11 cleared, her creatures failed her... killed their prey but she found a flaw with them. the heads can end up tearing the body apart when they try and do different things at once, doesn't work how she wanted like a single being but like three trapped on one." He shrugs. "She's a fan of mythical so say hello to the hellhounds." He comments with a smirk. "Oh right you'll want this." He goes to the boot and hands you a machete. "I know you have claws but helps to have range." He states and lights a cig leaning on his car as he points to the house currently with lightning on.

reaperfrost

(BP 9/10) Scurrying under the bed you feel your blood move and drain away as you clock yourself in unnatural shadows(-1 BP. BP 8/10) As the officer walks in his light shines about the room his eyes following the light calmly. (Stealth VS DC 6=2 successes) The officer grunts in annoyance. "Eh... fucking place is coming apart." He growls out before shaking his head and leaving the room and heading back outside. "need some fresh air this place still stinks of those scum." he grumbles slamming the door shut and you can faintly hear his footsteps leading away from the apartment.

Back and free to explore you look around and see no case, after searching everywhere you see nothing either the police have it or it was taken when the place was hit leaving you will little to nothing though you see a bad marked evidence which seemed to have some blood stained cash inside not yet taken to the station for processing. However this would definitely make the cops know someone was here and had stolen it.

Reaver

(BP 7/10) As you enter and announce yourself you see Lacroix sat on his desk the huge hulking figure of his sheriff standing behind him looking out the window the great sword on his back in it's scabbard awaiting something to unleash it's deadly edge upon and bring them an everlasting death. The prince soon takes your attention as he speaks however. "Yes I recall you." He comments dryly before she stands, pushing himself up from his desk and around in briskly coming to look upon the man you brought him. The unconscious thug groans and stirs upon your shaking his eyes rolling as she sways back and forth on his knees. "Ah I see.... We'll get to that matter in a moment but first the briefcase if you will." He holds his hand out for the case before gently placing in down once you had given it him onto his desk opening it and spinning it around to show you and him it's contents. "Interesting thing a vampire's blood. It can give humans the powers of a vampire if taken over many years The stronger the vampire the stronger the blood within." He comments before closing the case. "The owner of this blood is only a generation above your own but even one generation is a climb in power." He states before looking over the contents once more. "A vampire of the Sabbat is as far as our spies are aware getting this out onto the streets, They ship the blood bags to dealers, dealers cut it with another drug and sell it for that all illusive high the Kine long for. What is intriguing is if they take enough of the drug while earning a pretty penny I am sure is that they will gather a force of Kine stronger than most of the human ilk that will more easier do as they command. Your sire and others have been tasked with finding and eliminating the supply and shipment of this vampire vitae so the vampire in question has less of a force. The Brujah hit a warehouse last night, the Sabbat there had guns, body armor and this." He grabs a blood pack and shakes it for emphasis. "However before we could sabotage the contents of the warehouse it was moved, it seems our attack was discovered when the agents never reported back in."

Throwing the pack into the case he shook his head and turns back around onto the thug that had attacked you. "You dragged this Kine here for an interrogation I trust you had cause to go to such lengths? Kine often jump their own kind, especially their women when they carrying anything looking seemingly important. What gives you cause to think this was anything more than a mugging?" He asks you with a frown and a hint of curiosity.

VintageBass

(BP 8/10) Your sire seems to think on it a moment before nodding. "As you wish, Driver take us to Blackout." She commands the driver nodding before he begins to change course presumably towards this club called Blackout. The drive only takes another 20 minutes before you and your sire pull up to the club the car slowly rolling to a stop. Already you can hear the sound of pounding music and the thong of gossip as people chat about outside as they wait to get in. Slowly the driver gets out and open the door on your side, forcing you to step out first and present yourself to the people outside, voices quickly bickering at your appearance and some outright mocking you before Valenci steps out after you, looking very bit the gothic vampire queen as she tuts and flashes a smile the bouncer nodding as you are both waved inside like you belonged.

As you walk up the steps to the entrance you caught sight of the building, modern well built and glowing neon signs in electric green displaying the name Blackout. Inside the name of the club lives up to it before, dim lighting for health and safety reasons alone and strobe lightning to help blind and disorientate anyone inside. Music blowing even louder once you're inside the walls lit up with the sweat that pours and evaporates off of all the living people inside that dance and party their night away the walls seem almost throbbing with a life of their own as you walk along the halls into the club proper your sire always by your side gently pushing you along into you stand in the entrance to the dance floor and bar. "Well my Princess, what shall we do first?" She calls out just loud enough to be heard over the music.

Albedo

(BP 10/10) Moaning in your ear Kat bites your lobe before she grinds her crotch against your own. "Playfulness later hon." She grins and leans against you as you start riding along, humming a little as you barely notice the wind against your face, or rather the cold it should hold. Driving along however you soon hear gunfire and yelling even howling, the hell? Kat however doesn't seem so troubled as you. "Keep going, this could be even more fun than I thought." She grins down at you and nods. "Stop at the corner unless you want your bike shot to bits." She tells you pointing to the point just before the bend and where a gunfire was clearly happening around the bend.

Meep Meepersons
(Gnosis 9/10) (+1 hp 7hp remaining)As you battle with the last remaining vampire your ally circles, watching you closely as if judging your technique a little. The lashing and howling of mythical monsters of night clash and clash again the vampire using it's speed to dodge and get around your guard while brute strength and deadly claws keeps him from risking a straight forward dive at your body. (unarmed vs player equal 3 successes 4 damage 3 remaining) As you charge you leave yourself open and his claws sink in causing pain to throb in your mind as he twists and forces his claws deeper into your body. Unfortunately for him his atack didn't put you down and as your claws come at him he is defenseless to keep them at bay as you claw him to ribbons.(Unarmed vs Gangrel 3 successes 6 damage) The vampire cries out as your claws stab inward and hike him up in the air before taering out his heart the organ crumbling to ash as does the rest of him, sticking to your blood soaked fur as you stand bleeding a lot and quite injured though your ally seems unbothered. "you'll heal soon enough." He comments dryly before looking over the mess and shaking his head. "Change back..." He comments or rather seems to command you.

Aledria

(BP 10/10) You find yourself in the dark everything is so vivid yet you feel so sluggish as if you haven't eaten or had laid still for far too long. Despite your body failing to respond as normal you can hear the splashing of water and the hissing of snakes as their scales roll over sand. Your head tilts forward and you see a figure cloaked and hooded muscle clear even under the concealing robe and a sword with a snake hilt on his side. Without turning to face you he speaks, his voice dark and firm. "Nane toou`i." He calls the words sounding familiar until you realize he is greeting you good evening. His words are Coptic. Shaking your head you try to recall what was happening last, you remember the snake neckless and fleeing from your mother after spotting one on her before your hand instantly grasps the one around your neck. Panting you look at him more closely before he pulls back his hood, revealing his dark black skin and scattered dreadlocks. "English will do for this meeting, it is a second language but it is however your first." He comments slowly before turning to face you.

He looks at you watching your reaction before nodding. "You've been out some time." He comments before picking up one of the many snakes you can hear. "These have guarded and kept you company in my absence since you were brought here." He comments closely before smirking a little. It's only then you feel the snake you one shift and slide as is many scaled serpents moved around and under you covering themselves in your flesh. "I am Halashiphe. Hal for short. I am sword and blade for the children of set and caine." He comments with a smirk. "Something your family has been involved with for a long time, you were only beginning to scratch the surface but they had paid for our services long before you were born, they wore a symbol of their debt and now that debt is over." He comments with a smirk. You remember running out of your home, you needed somewhere safe somewhere you could try to make sense of what you had discovered and you tried the library ancient Egypt it lead you to the occult surrounding the neckless your family bore and now you as well. But before you could discover more all you found out was the amulet was of set the Egyptian god supposedly a mark of his followers, bestowing a fragment of power on them. Just as you read it the light was snatched from your eyes and you screamed as you feel into unconsciousness.

All the while as you recall your events before this moment the man watches you, looking at you calm and reserved he makes no comment regarding your own silence or anything about you only that his hand remains firmly on the hilt of his sword.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:27 pm

It was not what she expected.

Amelia had assumed that channeling blood to the senses would also bring with it the self-control she had gained as a vampire, as it was when she first opened her eyes to this existence; but when everything around her suddenly sprung to life her heightened senses, embroidering her thoughts and feelings with a clarity she had never knew one could possess, the amalgamate proved overwhelming for everytime she tried to block it out and focus on the world, the world struck her mind again as if it were the cords of an untuned guitar, triggering a brief but sharp sense of vertigo and displacement. Perhaps the most glowing sensation poured from Christine, not only because she was so very close to her but also because Amelia could sense what the other girl thought when she gazed at her, a kind of cold heat that spoke of lust in the body of a vampire, a magnetism that made her pussy wet. She had never been this.. connected before, not in the way this kind of empathy can be. She caught herself sliding a hand into Christine's and squeezing her with affection, following the gesture with a dark smile.. then she tried to focus on something else, to make her mind more clear, her eyes less.. bright, for when they got down to the uppermost floor. As they crept in, an altogheter different atmosphere emerged. Danger, was her foremost thought, and she instinctively jolted back, the potent senses making her feel as if the guards were right next to her, only to soon get used to gleaning their positions by the movements of their boots, the smell of their human skins, the creaking of their joints. She sighed, nodding towards Christine. "No one on this floor yet," she says, moving to inspect the exhibits closer. A pity that she couldn't linger, she had always been fond of such places, the relics of a history that was no longer of her own race.

Her attention was grabbed by Christine as the girl pointed to the map. Looking at it as she taps her chin thoughtfully. "The basement," she finally utters in a whisper. "It has to be. These are all public areas, of interest only to visitors," and they were not that kind of visitors, she shook her head. If this map was accurate - and she had no reason to think that it was not - then the only place to fit a sizeable lab would be underground. No makeshift room here was both secure enough from public view and large enough to conduct analysis. "It still wouldn't hurt to check the ground f-" she stops herself as the incoming steps hit behind her drums, and she quickly hides behind the wall together with Christine, as still as a corpse could be. For a moment, she thought she could hear her own heart beat, but it was only fear.
An Ying Hu

Postby lilbooth » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Bri mimicked the stranger's grin, quite pleased with her own performance. She quickly opened the door and slid into the waiting passenger seat. She pressed herself into the seat a few times, feeling up the integrity of the car, and nonchalantly glanced behind her to make sure there was no one hiding in the back. The car seemed strong enough for the task she planned to use it for, now only discarding this driver remained. If allowed she would reach out and collect whatever money the man was holding, quickly tucking it away in one of her pockets before placing one of her hands in the driver's lap. She began caressing the man through his pants and staring at his seductively. "How about we find a nice place to pull over before we hit the club?" She asked in a rather innocent tone, licking her lips, "Wouldn't want your friends to have all the fun, now would we?" She continued as she pulled down the man's zipper and snaked her hand to his bare member. With any luck, there would be no argument from the driver and she could pull a classic suck and fuck. If this stud was anything like the last, then he would not stand a chance against her fangs. If however he protested the idea then Bri was going to have to get very creative...

While awaiting his response, Bri fished his cock out and leaned over the man's lap, giving the tip a quick frosty kiss.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby reaperfrost8 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 am

Dammit this ain't gonna be good I thought choosing not to even touch the cash I place the evidence back to its original place and proceed exit out of the apartment the same way I did as silent as possible as to not agitate the police officer any further and to avoid being seen with the job done and nothing else to do I decide to try and find a place that sells cheap clothes or a dog collar I thought a little bit annoyed but hoping that I could try and appease my sire so she may show me a trick or two... or any info on how my powers work I thought to myself well if she doesn't give me any info I could always just go to library and research it myself but I might as well try to get on my sires good side I thought as I walked throught the city looking for something affordable to buy.
reaperfrost8

Postby Meep Meepersons » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 am

Lemmy growls with annoyance at this last opponent putting up so much fight but her new form allows her prevalence, despite taking so much damage. She was a bit embarrassed at taking so many hits, but the only two people who know about it was her and Mark here. As her claws bite his flesh after his became trapped in hers, her strength allowed her to lift him and finally rip out his heart. It was glorious! For about two seconds before it crumbled into ash along with it's owner. Looking at her tattered form and the blood and ash covering the alleyway, she huffs a deep breath and rolls her shoulders. When Mark tells her to change back and reminds her she's not gunna die from her injuries, she settles down a bit and nods a little. "I'll try...." She says before closing her eyes and trying to relax a bit so she could change back. Hopefully Mark was the patient type, relaxing was hard for her, especially in her current state.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Aledria » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:30 pm

“Oh, God!” Adalyn took slow breaths, trying her best to not hyperventilate. She focused on her breath and tried to recall how she got here. “Oh, oh.... oh, God!” Her eyes darted around the room, making her look like a timid, cornered animal. Trying to get up, she slipped in the sand and snakes and fell backward onto her ass. She closed her eyes tightly. This has to be a dream. This couldn’t be real! “This isn’t happening... this isn’t happening... this isn’t happening... this isn’t happening...”

Her panic-stricken eyes slammed back open and slowly rolled up to stare at this imposing man. “This is happening?” Things seemed to solidify in her mind and her face made an attempt at something between an awkward smile and a grimace. It was at that point that her mouth would not stop. It probably sounded a little like she was trying to verbally scribe an entire message in hieroglyphics on a postage stamp. “I don’t exactly make it a habit to get abducted, so I’m kind of winging it, but I’m pretty sure I would normally scream when waking up...” her voice wavered, “...covered in snakes and seeing a...” she cleared her throat and her voice cracked like a nervous teenager, “man who is obviously chiseled from a slab of abyss-black marble speaking to me in a dead language.” Her eyes flickered back down to his imposing figure for a moment, before she continued.

“But my throat is a little sore already, so I’ll skip the screaming, as long as you let me go n-” She seemed to catch up to what he’d been saying earlier. “Wait... what? Caine? Set? Kindred? Are you talking about THE Set from Egyptian Mythology? Is my family part of some religious cult of some kind?”

Trying to sit up a little, amidst the coiled snakes, she tried to clear her throat. Her voice felt so hoarse. “And why do I feel so... cold? It’s freezing.” As she awaited an answer, she tried to stand once more. She still looked confused and scared, like she might try to run at any time but she at least didn't seem as freaked out as she initially was.
Aledria

Postby Reaver » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:31 am

Wow what a dick. No thank you for bringing the case or extra thanks for defending it and risking being revealed or even extra thanks for bringing back someone to interrogate. Nope, the cunty Prince went straight to doubt and questioning of her own motives and that really annoyed Kat to say the least. She couldn't even stop herself from scrunching her face up in annoyance and disgust at his question, catching herself before she added an eye-roll to the mix. Fine, if dickhead supreme wanted reasoning then she'd give him some or make it up. To be truthful, Katherine had just assumed it had been a planned hit to get the briefcase, since she was usually paranoid enough to believe people were always out to personally get her. She ran the event over in her head as she dropped the man on the floor and then sat on him.

"The man had a whole gang with him. You never need an entire group with you to jump someone, hell one or two people will always do in my experience. No, he brought them because this was a job and he wanted to make sure that it went well. If they wanted to hit someone with valuables, there were plenty of better marks out that I saw on my walk and definitely women that would have put up less of a fight than a built woman with a bloody shirt on." Flexing her arms for extra measure with a grin before sobering up a little. "They obviously weren't told who I was, just that I was carrying something since they weren't even after me or showed interest in my body. And it was a main street, police response to an actual mugging would be way too fast and there would be way too many witnesses for that to be their regular spot to jump people." Most of it was common sense and the rest was things she knew from her own hoodlum days. Yea, there was no way that this was just a random attack.

"Hell if my words aren't good enough for you, mighty vampire prince then lets just tear them out of this fucker here!" Flicking the man on the head before grinning up wolfishly at the Prince. "I bet you know so real good torture techniques from living for so long and being in power. Or.... Maybe that's the big guy's expertise and only his?" Yea it was ballsy as fuck ground but Kat was feeling unappreciated and peeved. She wanted to see some blood and hear some screams without having to do it herself for once. "Also whats my paycheck looking like? I'm going to need to dye my hair and change my clothes to shake the cops for a while. Oh and hazard pay, obviously."
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby cryosabre » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:37 am

"Yea Mike, she caused it. So feel free to piss of, hmmm?" Aretha smiled at the bouncer, making sure to keep eye contact with him for no other reason than a show of defiance towards his hilarious little look of warning. In all honesty, Aretha had hoped that had tried to be forceful with her, the urge to snap his arm like a twig was strong and it would have given her more than enough reason to. "Maybe another time.." she whispered to herself before giving the bar woman a predatory smile and taking the offered money, "There's a good girl. But no, I don't think I will leave just yet. There's simply too much fun to still be had, I'd say." Aretha grinned before downing the rest of the blooded beer she had been given and arching her neck to the left, eliciting a loud crack for all around her hear as she watched the scared little woman go back to working behind the bar, trying to make herself feel safer than she really was, a thought that made Aretha chuckle at how easy it would be to completely destroy her sense of safety by hopping over the bar top and forcing her down behind it while she sucked her dry... Oh I'm definitley coming back for that one... The young vampire intoned to herself, The look of fear in her eyes and the way I caused it is simply...Intoxicating.. Her chuckle was suddenly cut short however as an all to vivid scene flooded her mind of that very attack in action. Much to her surprise however, it did not play out as expected as, when Aretha jumped over the bar and lunged at the fearful woman, her pounce was never completed. Instead the woman deftly produced a knife from beneath her shirt and, with almost practised precision, plunged the blade into Aretha's chest, skewering her cold, head heart before letting her drop to the floor lifeless...for the last time. The vision faded almost as quickly as it had come but it left Aretha shaken and confused, were the staff here trained to defend themselves against her kind? Maybe. Or perhaps it was a another side of her, a weaker side of her, trying to deter her from needlessly attacking these lowly human scum. Either way, the vision had the desired effect and, for now, she decided to leave the woman alone while she went about her other business and decided to look for a certain individual she remembered seeing earlier.

"Now, where'd that green haired slut get to?" Aretha began mumbled to herself before her mind was once again filled with a vivid scene. This one, however, was of a completely different nature. The woman she seeked was on her knees underneath one of the tables in the club with a mouth full of her tormentors turgid manhood, her inexperience was clear for all to see, which just made the whole scene even more disturbing, as she gagged, flailed and drooled on his cock every time his hands forced her further down his length. "Stupid bitch should have more willpower than this. No man, especially a father is worth this embarrassment." She sneered before quickly continuing to move through the club, powerful eyes and ears scanning the crowd while she dismissively shoved anyone who dared stand in her way aside as she homed in on the mohawk girl. Truthfully, Aretha didn't really have any intention of helping the girl with her problem in any way, she really just had an urge to kick the shit out of someone and the lying, deceitful bastard who was currently using her like his personal glory hole seemed to deserve it a little bit more than anyone else...even if she did plan to offer the girl the same lie in return for saving her from this 'monster', if she was willing to go this farm to degrade herself, she cleared wanted to be used...

"Why do you WANT me to do this to you? Why do you keep MAKING me do it!", Aretha's father echoed in her ears at that thought, the accompanying image that flashed across her mind being no easier to remember as she could practically once again feel the welts his belt had left across her face, arms and back. Vigorously shaking her head to try and dislodge the image, Aretha sighed slightly, before moving even quicker through the club towards her target with her teeth bared and her eyes full of fury while her mind began to doubt her previous sentiments.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:51 am

Hearing his passenger moan into his ear got his blood flowing though Kyle nodded at her words. "I'll wait then. This man knows when to listen to a lady. Usually its when they speak." He states before wincing at his own joke. When the noises of gunfire and howling meet his ears, he forgets all about the minor quirk of the wind appearing to have lost its cool bite and perks up, straining to see if anything he could pick up would be of use. Hearing a moment later that his bike could get busted up he takes his vehicle to the side quite happy to keep his ride as safe as he could. Parking and shutting off the thrumming engine he stuffs his keys in his pocket and clenches his fists. "Should I have brought a piece or something, Kat? Guns and I notoriously don't do well together. Mostly when they're aimed at me when I don't have one to aim back." He warns with a bit of sarcastic edge seeping into his voice. Confidence wasn't his strong suite when it came to striding into situations he didn't understand well enough and most everything tonight had been a step outside his usual. Though he feels bad immediately for lashing out and his shoulders tense before he waves a had back at her and shakes his head in a silent apology. "How we doing this? Run in kicking and swinging or what?"
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby MelissaB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Lilbooth
(BP 8/10)

The man groans under your touch his eyes closing for mere moments before he nods. "Get in, there's an alley nearby." He grins before allowing you to fondle him some more, once your inside the car he pushes your head to his cock, clear in his expectation of you while he continues the drive, taking a few minutes, precious minutes considering what you last heard from Bee on your phone before pulling up into an alleyway, Once the car pulls to a stop he switches off the engine and moves to pull you into a kiss, trying to ferociously up the tempo as his hands begin to pull and tug at your clothing, attempting to strip you in the kiss, it's clear he wants this quick perhaps he really did need to get back to that party for whatever reason that was either way you were definitely secluded enough to reveal your other side but at the same time you still have to either warm up to it or risk him screaming loudly.

An Ying Hu
(BP 6/10)

You rest, basking in the bodies of those around you, recalling the orgy you had experienced with the three other vampires, your bodies coiling around each other, you soon find Christine biting into your breast around your nipple, drinking from you once more, the ecstasy filling you both as you feel her body shift and shiver while Crissy and VV look on with smirks. "Oh I think someone is in love." They both chuckle before a phone rings, Crissy leaning over to take it and look over the message. "Crap, Alright girls I need to go, the elder wants me to bring him the items you brought so he can look over them." Grumbling she gives you a parting kiss, even as Christine continues to drink from your breast before she finally pulls free your blood staining her lips.(-2 BP) Crissy kisses your cheek and holds you close before finally and reluctantly pulls away to get dressed. "This mother daughter thing is really a turn on, have fun you two and tr not to cause a problem for VV this is her home after all so be nice." She grins before departing, heading out the door still half dressed before returning from the building, VV on the other hand looks at you and Christine with an eager smile.

Reaver
(BP 10/10)

The prince listens to you speak, giving your reasoning, the human groans at you sit down on him and the prince looks stoic, this face expressionless as you speak your piece, the elder vampire taking his seat behind his fancy desk while the sheriff moves to take a more protective stance before him, his eyes looking down at you as you speak. When you finally finish the Prince nods a little. "You must understand my situation, you brought an injured kine to my home revealed what we are to him and then demand payment for doing your duty as one of the kindred." She comments calmly before he sighs and nods. "Payment is not a problem if you wish money for your service to the cause then by all means I will indulge you, as for the Kine your business here is over. You may see yourself out, trust we will find out what he knows and when that is completed you will be given what you need to know to report back to your sire, I would advise in the mean time that you learn better to conceal yourself, acting like a beast in public will only damage us and bring about your demise as you upset the masquerade." He states with a near threatening tone, the sheer tone of him enough to make your world shrink as you are force to feel his presence, like looking into the sun it's heat burning you away as if your only hope was to retreat to the shade and away from it's wrath. Regardless the prince pushes some bundle up notes onto his desk for you to take and leave with.

cryosabre
(BP 10/10)

Mike backs off and glares at you before he nods and retreats, the bartender looks upon as you have your vision of her stabbing you in the chest, she watches her confused before shaking her head as you leave, her eyes falling down as she sighs with relief at your departure. Your depart searching for your prey the punkish girl from outside with that man that would abuse and violate her and she would happily do so to make sure everything didn't go even worse for her.

You finally find them well the man at least though you can guess where the girl is, the man lets out a low groan, drinking from a glass of scotch before nodding at you. "Can I help you miss?" He asks with a smug look, he wasn't interested in you sexually but that might have something to do with the girl you can hear slurping and choking on his cock right now, her body trembling you can practically hear her heart pounding as he holds her in place, the soft rattling of chains as she also sounds to be bound by the man.

Meep Meeperson
(Genosis 9/10)

Slowly you shake and the fur falls from your body, your form shifting and turning as you become less bestial in appearance before you stand naked in the alley, your injures healing slowly as Mark wraps you up in a blanket. "There is a reason we don't shift so openly, hard to explain a naked man running around after all this violence, come on, let's get out of this place before we're caught. Or a woman in this case" He comments with a smirk pulling you away out of the alley and into the nearby open door, the alley looks like hell but it's nothing the rain won't ash away as you are taken inside and pushed into a closet with Mark. "Get dressed pup." He states with a growl tossing you some spare clothes (-1 Genosis +1 HP)

Albedo
(BP 10/10)

Kat grins and nods and waits for you to pull over, once done she hops off and comes around to pull you into a kiss, her tongue dancing over your own before nodding. "Guns won't be needed, not really anyway, nah we're going in smart, bullets might not be a true concern but a wall of them is still a problem, let's sneak up and try and help out the gang by getting closer and taking them out as they both fight." She suggests before pulling you around, taking you down the next few blocks on foot while she herself she kipping nearly, the excitement burning off of her sensual form as she drags you along to god knows what, still leaving you very much in the dark but after what you had last night you are getting a feeling this girl does it a lot.

Vintage
(BP 8/10)

Your sire seems to think on it a moment before nodding. "As you wish, Driver take us to Blackout." She commands the driver nodding before he begins to change course presumably towards this club called Blackout. The drive only takes another 20 minutes before you and your sire pull up to the club the car slowly rolling to a stop. Already you can hear the sound of pounding music and the thong of gossip as people chat about outside as they wait to get in. Slowly the driver gets out and open the door on your side, forcing you to step out first and present yourself to the people outside, voices quickly bickering at your appearance and some outright mocking you before Valenci steps out after you, looking very bit the gothic vampire queen as she tuts and flashes a smile the bouncer nodding as you are both waved inside like you belonged.

As you walk up the steps to the entrance you caught sight of the building, modern well built and glowing neon signs in electric green displaying the name Blackout. Inside the name of the club lives up to it before, dim lighting for health and safety reasons alone and strobe lightning to help blind and disorientate anyone inside. Music blowing even louder once you're inside the walls lit up with the sweat that pours and evaporates off of all the living people inside that dance and party their night away the walls seem almost throbbing with a life of their own as you walk along the halls into the club proper your sire always by your side gently pushing you along into you stand in the entrance to the dance floor and bar. "Well my Princess, what shall we do first?" She calls out just loud enough to be heard over the music.

Nobudi
(BP 8/10)

As you press your tits together to further entice the man he leers his eyes going tot he obvious targets with a lusty stare. (Seduction dc 5 = 2 successes) He nods a little and seems to reach a decision. "Alright guess I could let you in, but first let's make it worth my while hm? you suck my dick and swallow my load and maybe I'll let you into the building, not buying that new lab worker crap, no one tries to flirt their way past a guard if they work here." He snickers before unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers to the floor, Standing there in his briefs he looks at you expectantly before fetching out his cock, already at half mast at the joy it's believed to receive nothing special average at best and a forest of pubic hair at the base.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay