Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

Postby MelissaB » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 pm

An Ying Hu
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You stir awake the last memory is of a woman biting into your neck and a feeling of pleasure as the strap on she used to fuck your slit pistoned in and out of your eager slit, delving deep into your body and striking your g-spot over and over as your mind nearly blackens from the pleasure with a sharp scream as the blissful pain and pleasure fills your body and rushes you to your climax. The memory of the walls of this fancy hotel room of downtown L.A all around you and the creaking of the bed springs as you are fucked upon them filling you with pleasure until your orgasm was upon you and you exploded in ecstasy, draining everything away until it left only that slow seemingly even ending bite on your neck before everything turned black. As your senses come to you the scent of perfume is so thick in the air it's nearly palpable, smothering your sense of smell as you near noises from floors below you, men and women who shared a similar night to you and are still sharing it, you can hear the man's gruff grunts and groans of pleasure as his cock pistons in and out of the woman, you can tell she is even faking it by the way her voice forces the pleasure from her lips, everything about her cries seem off and wrong to you, and the feel of the wet sheets clinging to your body
Forcing your senses back into the room you smell another before you see them, the woman from last night staring at you expectantly, watching you come to her strap on still glistening with your orgasm as blood runs down her chin from her lips. "You're awake Childe." Her voice almost intoxicating in how it melds with you, reaching in and holding you as you feel an urge to move over to her remembering how you both ended up here, meeting at a club she instantly caught your attention as she practically glided through the mass of human flesh seeming almsot magical in it's sense before she came to you, so confidently so outright that the very air around her seemed thick with her personality. She spoke to you of your shared interest in the occult encouraging those thoughts you had long since had to throw away to keep your image. Lost within the memory she moves before you have a chance to come to her, glliding just as gracefully as she did last night towards you. Holding a neckless of a heart shaped vial filled with red liquid for you to see, the smell coming from it burns within you causing your mouth to water. Standing to your side she kneels down and offers it to you, draping it over your head, the cold metal barely noticeable against your skin as the pendent rests between your breasts. With a smile her other hand caresses your lower back, no longer does she feel cold to you like she did before you awoke but similar to your own temperature as she soon takes a seat on the bed. "You will have many questions Childe but first you must feed then I will teach you everything you could want." She states with a grin and offers you her wrist, watching you intently as you suddenly hear the blood pumping through her body, filling your ears as the drumming pounds away at your mind.

Reaver

Coming to You find yourself in a run down abandoned house, the floor moldy and broken in several places and the sound of rats and other vermin running in the inside of the walls seems all too clear for you. The smell of dirt and animal droppings seems thicker more unbearable before the sound of movement snaps your senses back into the room you find yourself in. Staring at you with red eyes is a man with patches of thick hair no fur on his arms as he stares at you, his hands huge and his fingers long with deadly looking talons as he hangs from the ceiling. His voice gruff and smug as he stares at you. "As good for you as it was for me?" He asks jogging your memory of how you got here, being chased by cops after a mugging before he grabbed you and pulled you into this building. His strength surprised you because you couldn't even fight back despite your own strength and ability to fight then he just bit you and you wanted to fight him off but the pleasure that filled you made you cry out as your body betrayed you, failing to obey as it shook and squirmed in his dominating grasp until everything went black and darkness filled your vision.
You snap you from the memory as he drops your bat from his grasp, the wooden object hitting the floor with a wooden thud so loud it makes you flinch at first only to cause him to laugh and drop down, landing near silently in contrast. Hunched over he stalks up to you and tilts his head, watching for your reaction it's now that you notice you're not breathing, your chest isn't filling with air and your heart isn't pounding in your chest as you watch him or more accurately he watches you? "Been watching you a while now, disappointingly easy I must say." He growls out with a grin. "Hard to imagine the Kine had so much trouble finding you with the way you go about in the night." His mockery of your life made worse by the fact his tone isn't insulting but indifferent like he doesn't care for what you dd or didn't do like your daily struggle to survive was nothing. "So Fledgling this is your lucky night, now I know you're green but we don't just take anyone into our lot, going to need you to fetch something for me, nothing too difficult." He smirks at you before rising to his full height, towering over you with a body built for war. "But it's not easy either. I say if you manage it and live I take you back to my little club." He laughs with a grin. "So what say you?"

eaenidu

You arrived in L.A and were meant for a conference with your backers about the project you'd soon be working on in L.A. the conference was late the sun had already set while the cab took you to your meeting, pressed prime and proper though since you had almost no time to prepare your suit wasn't your best and that feeling of being followed went with you, you weren't escaping it it seems, even on the plane over you struggled to get rid of the feeling. After a hot shower you did your make up and went along, hailing down a cab to take you to the tower. When you go there though that feeling got so intense you had to take a moment to prepare, walking into the ladies bathroom you took a moment to get a grip of yourself the meeting was important and you needed to stay focused It's at that moment that you heard something before the lights went out.
Waking up you found yourself naked and chained in a basement with the man that took you from the bathroom searching thorugh your things for something valuable. "Always loved little girly boys like you... What, never got time to get the op done?" He asks with a grin, despite the sense you should be cold you feel fine, the air doesn't send a chill down you and your heart isn't racing as you beleive it should be. Suddenly the man stops searching through your things and points your gun you took for protection due to your fears at you. "Ha ha ha! I bet you have lots of questions, but I suppose you should also be thanking me, after all I did cover up that murder you committed." He looks at you and smirks and lowers the gun. "Been waiting to see if you were worth my time all those years, watching and hearing about how you rose after your family's death. Also the look on the faces the Giovanni are going to have when they realise I stole their little prize they've been courting." He shakes his head and throws your clothes at you suddenly aware of your body being covered in scratches and claw marks. "Sorry to get you naked there Blair but when I feed I don't leave a nice looking corpse and you needed these to walk around in." He states with a smug before he leans in, inches away from your face. "I'mma thinking I keep you chained until the hunger sets in and bring some poor thing in here for you to feed off of." He stays before laughing his cruel red eyes peering into your own. "Go on new blood, you have many questions I'm sure and I can't spend all night hearing them so get to it."

Diran Fay

You Arrived at an audition at roughly 10 pm at night, the sky was black and poured with rain as you walked to the theatre from your apartment, so you saved the money on the cab in case this like the others didn't go through and if it was a success well you could of used it to celebrate a little. Regardless once there you waited in line with a bunch of others you held similar hopes as you. As you waited for at least an hour and a half, seemingly last at the rate your name isn't called forth into the next room. Nerves built within you until suddenly a woman sat down next to you, her red hair long and flowing down her back as she gave you a warm smile. "Say... You Paige?" She asked you to which you nodded taking your hand she lead you through the door everyone had been going in all last night before taking you down a hall into a dressing room. "So about the audition." She started her eyes starred at you with a playful grin. The way her voice spoke to you made you falter and stammer in her presence before she pulled you deeper inside and shut the door. "Unfortunately we ran out of time for Auditions, didn't expect so many applicants but I've spoken with the producer and well if you're willing to do the scene here with me now I can pass on what I think to him." She offered you your heart already sunk at the diea of not even ahving a chance but the fact she was personally willing to wait around to give you a shot made it sing. She took you through the scene even offered pointers and ways to improve each line, her hands roamed over you to change your stance and posture until she finally had you strip, You remember that advertisement said something about nudity but it felt so personal with just her in here. She quickly eased your mind and said you were doing great but she needed to know if you could act comfortable while naked with her for the part.
That's what you remember as you stare at the mirror, she did something and your mind went foggy, as you sit there naked with the woman's arms still wrapped around you as she kisses your neck, your vision filled with how different you look, you're pale, your chest doesn't rise and fall and you don't feel either hers or your own heart beating. "I'd say you got the part." She offers you with a smirk before turning your head to look at her directly. "This will be hard to take in but we'll go as slowly as you need. I'm Eve, and you're my childe now, which means I'm resposible for you. Took a lot of effort to get you accepted under my care but I convinced them so now I have you I want to see that rose bloom an unflattering flower to captivate the night." She speaks her voice soft like a whisper and laced with affection for you. leaving you alone for a moment she comes back with your clothes and offers them to you. "You can put these back on if you like." She offers with a grin before taking a seat on the sofa. "We'll go at your pace." She offers.

lilbooth

You ended your shift at the store like almost every night before saying your farewells you left your job to head home for the night and thought of how soon you'd see your father again as you walked along, unlike most nights this journey home was different, you were followed you were sure of it but whenever you looked around you saw nothing, no sudden movement no russle of one's attempt to get out of sight, just an eerie silence that filled the street as if it was suddenly abandoned with you trapped in it, your home only a short walk you decided to er on the side of caution and used this moment to get a late night jog on. Making it home your heart pounding as you definately caught sight of a girl seeming at very corner you came past, always she gave you a smile and a nod each time, as if to provoke you to ask her for an explanation.
When you got home you thought you were free but there she was sat on your sofa staring at you. You moved to the gun on the side and managed fire off a round that landed in her chest before she glared at you before the glare slowly turned into a smirk. Frightened you moved to shoot her again but before you can pull the trigger she has you pinned against the wall. Having knocked the gun from your hand you move to scream as she bit down into your neck filling you mind with pain and pleasure before everything turns black.

Awaking you find yourself no longer in your home seeming the woman that attacked you moved you the same way she got into your home, the place is dark and the music coming from downstairs makes it seem like a pub of some kind. "Easy there fledgling don't start falling over on me." She laughs and shakes her head before dropping down onto her knees to stare at you, lookin around you're in a bedroom and on a bed but mercifully clothed and so is she. "Hey... keep calm now don't wanna go unleash the beast would have to punch you into the curb until sense took you again." She states with a smile her expression friendly despite her aggressive words. "I'm Bee as in queen bitch if you piss me off." She smirks and shakes her head and leans back. "Easy we'll take this slow on you newbie don't want to go rattle the cage before you even got a drink yet we'll get to that soon make you feel badass." She grins and tilts your head to met her gaze. "Got a name newbie?" She asks with a smirk

Alkalannar

You awake still laying in the bed you were in when you passed out, the woman from the club so commanding you couldn't say no to her as she took you to her home, leading you along like a puppy until you got to her room, You recall how aggressive she was with you, throwing you impressively from the door to the bed but before you could even voice of how she managed such a feat she was on you, kissing your neck in a way that was teasing you with what her mouth could offer you but unknown to you teasing herself before she finally sunk her teeth in however she whispered in her ear. "I want to show you something." She suddenly sunk her teeth in, a sharp pain filling you as pleasure spread in your body her monstrously strong grip tighting and jerking you with each gulp of your blood until she drained you dry leaving her dead.

Groaning she is still positioned above you before she stares down at you with a sense of victory. "So easy, to think you caused me so much trouble with that little business venture of yours." She smirks and keeps a hand on you so gentle is her touch you are startled by her firmly she has you pinned. "I was impressed, rarely have I seen a Kine so easily manuver business stragaies of mine and your breed so refined... " She smirks as if savouring a taste her blood dribbling from her lips. "Well I decided it was time I move up in the world and for that I need a helpful little childe of mine to do some stuff for me as well as pass over control of your business to me." She smirks and gives you a grin. "I do hope I'm not going to fast for you but you see it's sink or swim and I am a busy woman." She laughs and seems to finally let you up as she moves to a wall and picks up a sword that hangs from it. "I beleive this is yours. it went missing from your estate a few weeks back?" She asked with a grin. "See i've been following your movements for a while now learnt all i could about you before I came to a decision. Lucky for you i'm taking the chance of risking myself for you but I believe you'll be worth it no?"

cryosabre

You remember you got home one night then you saw something or someone and everything went black a sharp scream came from you before you could findyourself anyway of aknowledging the situation. Groaning you sit up and find yourself staring at your sister, though she looks dead and ironically wearing something resembling a police uniform considering the last time you met her. She watches youw ith a huge grin on her face turning her head this way and that before letting out a small giggle. "Sister of irovy how good it is to meet you at last!" She squeals her mind telling you two things joy and what she is, you somehow jsut know she is a vampire and that se turned you into one as well. "We will build mansions of blood and grow together! I was so excited when they allowed me to embrace you, don't you see we can be together forever now! Without him!" She grins at you and nods. "Come we simply must drink to celebrate and I know just the place to get some drink from." She giggles and takes your hand a piece of information telling you she doesn't mean champange.

She leads you out into the night ignoring the need for a coat as the rain and wind you don't even feel make you cold, your sister's hips swaying back and forth seductively as she moves on a head always turning about as it hearing something only to giggle and do a twirl. The pair of you get odd glances from people passing by, each time one does you swear you can hear their blood pumping in their veins and your mouth waters at the idea.

nobudi

Late in the library your head buried in a book regarding the occult and a picture of an ornate dagger upon it reading about it had you wrapped up in the mystery though there was a feeling of someone watching you. You spent hours reading that book learning of it and how it could help you in your search unfortunately or fortunately that search found you that night. He came at you silently taking a seat near you that you let out a small cry in shock to which he simply held a finger to his lips and motioned you to keep reading. Going back to the book you see him grab something within his coat before he places it on the table before you the dagger matching the one in the book. With a knowing smile he motioned you to follow and curiosity came you obeying as he picked up the dagger led you to an old looking building in downtown L.A. taking a cab which he paid for before he took you inside.
he led you into a room resembling a study the books that littered the cases rivaled those back in the library, the titles upon them speaking to your soul of all the occult books he held. "It seems you've been searching for this for a long time Kine." He utters a word you recall reading as a reference to humans but it's relevance doesn't become clear just yet. Slowly as if he was stalking you he walks around and brandishes the dagger once more and offers it for you to take. "If you take this it will be acceptance of the gift I offer." He speaks her mouth parting to bare his fangs and you know what he is in that instant. You took the dagger he nods and gently tilted your head to the side. "You will enjoy this." He whispered in your ear before he fulfilled that promise, pleasure erupted in your mind and you let out a scream as he drained away your life fear consumed you that your life had reached it's end before it finally went black.

Awaking anew he find yourself still clutching the dagger though the fear as gone and the man from before is wiping his lips of blood, your blood. "Ah you are awake neonate." He chimes with a smile before gesturing to himself. "I am Fel and this is my chantry, home to all kindred of our clan and now that includes you, you are my childe and I your sire. You have questions I am sure and I will answer what I can and teach you what you will need." he offers you with a smile sipping from a golden cup

reaperfrost8

You awake from a darkness that filled everything about you, you don't even remember seeing anything just shadows closing in before they finally engulfed up, tearing you away from your life as teeth sank into your neck and drained you dry. Coming to however you no longer see the dark her eyes adjusting fine as you stare at a girl she was the quiet one while the others spoke to you. There she was laying on your bed practically naked as shadows lap and wisp over her frame partially concealing her from you before she rises along with you. "Did you enjoy it?" She asks with a dark smile upon dark lips her eyes watching you closely. "I think you know what has transpired here childe." She nods at you with a grin. "There is no time for us to be introduced simply know you belong to me and you will obey or perish." She tells you her eyes flaring before she grabs you by the throat and slams you into the wall. "Your roommate... He is coming... we will lie in wait and you will feed off of him then you will complete a task I have for you, prove you are worth the effort it was to offer you my gift." She hisses before stepping back and turning into an utterly shadow form and moving bck to your bed.
With barely anytime to come to terms with anything her hear people moving around outside as well as your roommate approaching, surprised you can hear and tell it is them simply by the smell you thought you never noticed before.
Last edited by MelissaB on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Re: Vampire The Masquerade: New Bloods

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:35 am

I couldn't help but stare wide eyed at the man in front of me for a second, before it clicked that he was the one to kill my loving mother and sisters, that he was the eyes that followed me, hunted me, and now he had done something else to me. Feeling a deep dark part of me stir up, my rage, hate,madness, the part that I buried long ago reared it's head. Feeling an unknown instinct raise it's head I roared and snapped my head forward teeth bared as I tried to rip and tear and kill and feast. My hidden animal, the thing I tried to hide and bury free tor all to see. As I couldn't help but scream at the monster "What did you do?!" Over and over. I wasn't no needed to destroy this creature, this inhuman monster, even though I wanted to kill him, run from him and obey him all at once.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby lilbooth » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:51 am

Brianna awoke slowly from her slumber. It had been a few years since her last black out and she definitely didn't remember it being quite like this. The bed, general confusion, and a sore neck were common factors, but the immortal women was a bit different. Her eyes darted around the room, trying to identify a weapon or an exit but instead found Bee. The women who she had shot square in the chest earlier who was one, still alive, and two speaking to her, in a somewhat commanding tone. Brianna initial reaction was to recoil away from the women and hide behind the bed, but seeing as that behavior may not fit under the parameters of 'calm', Briana fought her urges. She casually sat up, as far from the women as possible, and ushered out a meek reply. "Bri..." Was all she could muster as she went about investigating her body, gently kneading her neck, and straightening out her clothes. Brianna's eyes remained locked on the women's chest during her introductions, once she had offered her reply Brianna slowly reached out toward the women's pectorals, curiosity getting the better of her as she slid herself closer across the bed.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:02 am

She awoke from the shards of elusive dreams, the pain of a new existence dawning on her like the first blaze of a dark star on an alien planet. A breathless gasp came throbbingly in her throat, as she rose from the unkept sheets that were the cradle of her birth - covered in the primordial mix of blood and juices, invaders of newfangled senses. The memories of unshackled lust and boundless joy were still with her, her last remnants of humanity and the entry into unlife. When the haze faded from her eyes, she beheld her naked form - her skin somehow flawless now and awash in the paleness of eternity. She shook uncomfortably, though no coldness was troubling her, and would never trouble her again - pure fear was the sole author, and it gnawed at her just as her other senses awoke to their full glory. She could hear further into the rooms around them, below and above and behind and all the way down into the squalor of the backalley floors down. It felt like the sound of an army scampering.

And it was then.. she saw her again, for the first time in this existence. Amelia? No, that was not her.. that is me, my name.. she lifted her gaze to meet her lover's, as her melodious voice stirred the echo's of memory once more. She had not thought to find such a woman in the place she had been visiting, interested not in the furious dances of the club nor in the blinking plethora of multicoloured lights, but seeking to drown herself in red wine until all of her worries left her. Instead, she had found her.. her. A soul alike, she thought, she felt, she seemed. She was drinking red wine too, that night, her glass full, her teeth red.. just like now.

She catches the glimpse of her own eyes along the glass of her mistress' spectacles.. an exotic blue that she knew not to be her own but yet there so clearly it was. She tries to move away, slide across the mattress but her muscles and bones fail her, piercing pain overwhelming her, the pain of hunger and weakness etched in youth. A helpless groan escaped Amelia's lips, and she cursed herself for her powerlessness. "What happened? I don't.." she mumbles with an angry, confused frown, but she is interrupted as the mistress removes a neckalce - the same jewel she wore the night before, it glinted so prettily in her eyes, it fit so well with her exquisite clothes and sweet scent. She tries to resist when the mistress closes it around Amelia's own neck, and her body shooks again from instinct and habit alone - for she expected the metal to bite cold against her skin but to her surprise it didn't. "Why don't I feel.. cold?" she asks, peering deep into her sire's eyes for sight was all she could muster. "Feed? I don't see-" her words are cut off by the stab of hunger in her stomach. Her throat was on fire. It was her predatory mind that drove her hand so quickly to the other's wrist, the mere touch letting her feel that longing for the red nectar that coursed through her mistress' body, so quick to rise it to her mouth and sink her white fangs into the soft flesh of her lover. Fangs.. she thought mutely, weakly, but when a liquid so sweet and luscious gushed into her mouth and neck all she could do is repress the loud moans that would have choked her. Her eyes took wide to a vivid glow and her tongue was prodding wildly at the now open wrist. Moist sensuous lips came pressing down to suck like a newborn babe at her mother's breast and all she could do and think and feel was drink.. drink..

A forlorn "Ahhh..." was released from her throat as an aftermath once her first drink renewed her body, now stronger and faster than her mortal form could ever hope to be. It took only a few moments before her lust - just as ravenous as her thrist - was woken again, and she could feel her nethers throbbing in anticipation as her eyes were drawn on the other woman's lovely form. Amelia licks her bloodied lips and without any word she sinks her claws into the woman's shoulder and pulls her towards her, the other had moving to press her into a deep, long and passionate kiss, just like they did before and yet not quite so as the mistress could now taste the salt and copper of her own blooding flowing over her own tongue in a now incestous love. When the kiss was over, Amelia lowers her hands to the other's breasts, squeezing them softly before pinching erect nipples with naughty force.

"What have you done to me?" she finally inquires with a slight smile on her porcelain white face. She suspected.. more than suspected, but she wanted to hear from her sire regardless.
Last edited by An Ying Hu on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
An Ying Hu

Postby Alkalannar » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:13 am

"I...I guess this is the classic 'offer I can't refuse'." A breath, except it doesn't actually do anything. Panic will not help. Observe, orient, decide, act. No breath, pain in the neck, and...sharp teeth? "In which case it is not only intelligent, but polite to accept. And thank you for returning my blade." Courtesy is a constant, even to enemies, and especially to a...vampire that...killed? turned?...him. "May I know your name to thank you properly? You already know mine. And...what do I most need to know to...I don't suppose 'live' is the right term." Keep control, never lose control. "After all, if I swim, it helps you to as well." Even with the anger of being killed, of having his triumph stolen.
Last edited by Alkalannar on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alkalannar

Postby cryosabre » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:40 am

"Ugh...what...?" Aretha groaned as she sat up, trying and failing at remembering any details of what happened. Those thoughts are quickly dismissed however as the girls eyes shot wide open at the sight of her grinning sister who looked decidedly less... alive than the last time Aretha had seen her, not only that but she was wearing a police uniform for some reason, "J-Jenny! How did you get out of pri-" Aretha's surprised tone of voice once again being cut off as something allowed her to glean information out of thin air, "Y-You're a...a-and you turned me into a..." Aretha's voice barely a whisper as her mind tried to process all this new information. As her sister started to babble on about mansions, embraces and going for a drink, Aretha once again was hit with another wave of instant knowledge as she realized her wanted them to go and celebrate by drinking something a little thicker than simply red wine.

In the midst of her own confusion, Aretha allowed herself to be lead outside into the cold and rain as her eyes were transfixed on Jenny's almost hypnotic swaying of her hips before she raised an eyebrow at her sister's twirl in the middle of the street, drawing them some much unwanted attention, "Jenny! What's gotten into you?" the younger sister softly asked her elder before a voice cut in. 'She's like you'. The girl's behavior being a long way off from the Jenny she had once known but somehow felt familiar as if it was right for her to act that way, as Aretha suddenly became very aware of a curious pumping sound, a sound that filled her mouth with saliva as if she had just smelt the most delicious food in the world. It didn't take long for the childe to locate the sound of the pumping coming from a pair of people watching the duo head down the street, a voice stepping it to cut in once more. 'he wants to fuck her but she doesn't care for men, she is too busy staring at Jenny to notice his flirting.'. Her head momentarily being filled with a visceral need to drain them dry of their life fluids before the need disappeared as quickly as it had come, Aretha putting her head down as she hurriedly followed Jenny's prancing down the street, doing all she could to get the almost deafeningly beautiful sound of pumping blood and the mysterious new voice out of her head.
Last edited by cryosabre on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby reaperfrost8 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:45 am

"Uhhhhh" as I stared at my bed where their was clearly a dangerous vampire with shadow power's so now I was given a choice well not really a choice but more of an option do I eighter allow my roomate to die by my fangs or do I refuse and not only myself die but my roomate..... what a predicament so I decided to "see how this goes by sit on top of my roomates bed knowing that under my bed contains my roomates death and well technically my undeath now and wait as my roomate opens the door.
reaperfrost8

Postby Reaver » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:16 am

Nothing made sense to Katherine at first. How did I get here? She thought, trying to get her bearings as she laid there silently in case someone else was still there. The place smelled like shit and from her vantage point, her eyes agreed with her nose. Unfortunately her other senses didn't get a chance to chime in on what they thought of the room before Katherine heard movement too loud to be vermin. Not knowing the person's intentions nor wanting to be caught lying down, Katherine wasted no time getting up and into a fighting position looking around for whoever was responsible for this, before finally looking up. "The fuck, man?" The wind in her sails being partially taken out at the realization the man was on the ceiling and far out of the range of her retribution. Looking at him was unnerving to say the least, with his red eyes that had to be fake and over hairy arms but she continued to stare him down, unwilling to back down from her probable captor.

"As good for me as it was for you?" Almost mimicking the question back to the man as her brain rushed to answer it. She almost wished she hadn't remembered the past events as she realized he had jumped her then bite her erotically for whatever reasons. She hadn't even been able to put up much of a fight to her own shame and embarrassment as she completely digested what had happened. Then once again he disrupted her focus by dropping her bat on the ground. Now he was just pissing her off with all his weirdness. "The fuck you want with me!" She growled, keeping her voice low as she picked up the and held it out to keep him from getting too close to her. She could admit to herself that the stranger scared her but him knowing that was the last thing she wanted. Her hold on the bat was steady as he spoke more, which was weird since she hadn't been trying to keep her breathing even or really breath at all. Things were getting too weird and knowing that he had been following her for a while only compounded it. "I don't give a fuck who the Kine are but you can tell them to fuck off! They own these parts just as much as I do!" Prodding the man in the chest with the head of the bat as he got too close for comfort. "Nor do I want to be part of your little gang! In case you haven't noticed you kidnapped me not asked me, in fact you're lucky I haven't busted your skull open by now!" Her anger rising at listening to the balls on this person.

Katherine didn't know what he had done to her but she'd be damned if she was going to just follow along with him willy-nilly. "I say stick your club up your ass!" Swinging at the man's ribs. One of the things she hated the most was being fucked with. She wasn't going to take his weird bullshit anymore and after beating him down she'd get some real answers from him.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby MelissaB » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:22 am

eaenidu

Laughing at you as the chain snaps and jerks you back to the floor, sending you crashing naked as you tug and pull to get at him, he stands there confidently and tauntingly just out of reach of you. "I am your sire and you my childe, I made you a vampire." He finally explains letting those words sink in before he grabs you by the throat and slams you into the ground. "And I can kill you just as easily now as I could then. " He growls before delivering a kick to your stomach and stepping once more out of your reach before you could lash back out at him, despite the strike you don't feel particularly hurt even though it felt like getting hit with a baseball bat. "You can stay being more civil." He laughs feeling the irony of that. "Or not I think I prefer you not to but you better learn when to back down new blood. Allow me to put it in words you understand. you're the bitch I am alpha." he states and leans in close as if daring you to strike him, her dark red eyes glaring at you with mocking confidence.

lilbooth

Bee tilts her head as you reach forth and touch her chest her skin feeling still and no heartbeat is felt, her eyes looking at you curiously before she figures out what you are doing. "If you're looking for the bullet hole that healed up while you were out." She explains and grabs your hand and gently pushes it back towards you. "Shotgun blast to the face is still trouble so I wouldn't go charging about believing yourself Mrs Badass." She grins at you before closing the distance on you in an instant though somehow you saw it better than back at your home, as if it was slower. "You run pretty good for a human almost had me worried I wouldn't make it to your home before you." She offers with a grin, complimenting you a little before she takes a more relaxed seat next to and pats the spot near her. "No need to be scared of me doll, not anymore anyway. Once you're ready we can head downstairs I had some of the guys get a fresh one for you." She chuckles and grins as if she was talking about beer.

An Ying Hu

The woman lets you bite moaning in response to your teeth sinking into her flesh, her eyes closing as she grins, her own fangs displaying, your first drink it feels so good the essence fills you becomes, you makes you fill with ecstasy unlike anything you ever felt, the sex from last night paling for your first drink of vitae. The sensation washing over you as you feel almost like you are in love with this woman, you know it's strange but some part of you longs to be with her and please her in any way you can so eager for her affection that the fact she is spending time with you right now almost makes your heart beat again but before long that wonderful pleasure of drinking from her ends, though it licks and laps at your mind, a feeling on intense power and a predatory pride within building.

"That's enough." She hisses and gently eases you off of her wrist, her wound almost instantly sealing up before it's healed fresh before your eyes. Gasping as you pulled her forth her tongue pushing out to lap at her own blood staining your lips and tongue, caressing you as her tongue ran over your fangs before the kiss is broken. Gasping she smiles and takes hold of your hips and throws you onto your back in the place of your rebirth into unlife. "I freed you, from all those imagines you were forced to hold all those expectations from your family. That's all behind you." She explains lowering herself down on top of her, her hand cupping your chin as she turns your head to the side. "I made you a vampire. You don't feel the cold because you've no heat... though if you desire I can teach you how to change that." She purrs in your ear before she thrusts the dildo forward into your slit hilting it back inside of you. "You are apart of my clan now." her hands roaming over your breasts giving them a soft squeeze while he nips and teases your lobe. "I will be truthful, I've been waiting to meet you like this for a while now." She admits with a smile before giving you a soft thrust, slowly sliding the strap-on in and out of your hungry pussy. "I've wanted you for over a year, I enjoyed studying you seeing if you'd be right for me and my clan." She states with a smile. "What do you think Childe? Would you care to hear more or are you far too eager for me to make you scream again?" She asks with a smile as her slowly slides that fake cock in and out of your cunt, working her tireless hips in slow purposeful motion

Alkalannar

"It's not an offer." She clarifies with a smirk before handing you the sword handle first, once you had taken it she moves off and begins checking her emails."Ah yes introductions but one moment." She sends off a few emails before looking at you. "Emilia De'Cox is my name don't try and look me up you'll never find me, you couldn't last time you tried and you won't now that you have a name. I'm far too careful for that." She chuckles and taps her chin before looking up and down at you in thought. "You are dead and reborn your old life is but a memory, your family will think you lost and will die before you perish if you are cunning enough to survive but I believe you are." She smirks before nodding and turns away from you once more. "Bear in mind what I did was not charity but on opportunity. You crossed my path and would be dead if I didn't care to make you like me, you should be thanking me really." She shakes her head before continuing. "We can discuss matters at greater depth soon but first." She spins about on her chair and looks at you closely. "You will need to drink childe. There are some depraved kine I keep in the wine celler my taste is quite wide so It's possible I will have something in the celler you would enjoy do fetch the bottle and bring it up here with you." She orders you with a wave of her hand. "That's down one flight of stairs on your left in case you thought you might get lost... don't worry once you get near you'll hear the hearts beating." She grins and turns back away from you.

cryosabre

Jenny doesn't stop and in fact keeps leading you along until she stops and an alley and grins, pulling you in after her she stares at you and smiles before she pushes the broken chain link fence leading you along. "Oh I got you just the thing pillar of sin I call it says hotel on the front though." She shrugs a little. "No idea why." She chuckles before leading you across a car park. "I prepared a big celebration for you. A crimson christening if you will!" She giggles and moves along, her hips still swaying and her hand holding onto a pair of handcuffs that she spins around, the more you look the more she looks like a stripper than a cop.. maybe a stripper cop but still. "There's this place you call and they send you drinks... tried asking for French at one time and got something that was definitely Italian but mostly they do good!" She offers with a huge grin before looking over at you. "Oh but can't finish the bottle, lets the beast out. and we don't like that. the animal says inside less we become him." She nods and points at you with purpose before grabbing your hand and pulling you along. "Have to keep sending them to new addresses won't deliver to me more than once. Might need to find a new shop." She remarks and taps her chin before giving you a bright smile. "So ivory sister of Janus what kinda drink you want? small big, dark light oriental?" She asks with a smirk and form the looks of it it's almost as if she hears your other voice each time it spoke to you her head tilted and her made a face before giggling.

reaperfrost8

As you sat there the woman's smirking almost imprinted in your brain as the door opens to reveal your roommate. Stood there he looks at you with a strange look as if he's seen a ghost. "Been piling on the white foundation or you not sleep in a week?" They ask with a shrug before moving over to his side of the room, a silent whisper reach your ears. "Prey doesn't lunge into your mouth.... you are apart of a stock of lions not scared kittens." She hisses at you your swear your friend hears before he looks away again, you can hear his heart beating feel his blood pumping through his body, drowning out even the woman that sired you under the bed out, the hunger and mouth watering taste you've never even had fills your body with the need to drain him until you can no longer hear it.

Reaver

Through all your mouthing off and boasting he just looks at you waiting for you to act rather than talk and when you finally do you see his hand come up almost too quickly to be real as he catches the bat in his ribs though it doesn't even make him flinch, gripping the bat he stares at you and grabs your throat. "Kine is our word for humans ." He states with a glare. "As much as I like your fire I didn't sire you to have to beat the sense back into you. You like to fight. I know that much but I've something a little more useful for you to do than try to fruitlessly fight me." He tells you with a smirk before he launches you back against the wall, Flying through the air you'd be impressed at his strength if he wasn't using it on you.

Crashing into the wall he steps up towards you closing the distant slowly almost as if he is giving you the chance to pick yourself back up. "In case you weren't aware I just saved you from prison then i saved you from the streets if you were smart enough to pay attention." He smirks before he kneels down over you. "So lets get one thing clear. Try and get a cheap shot at me again and I'll pummel the unlife out of you." he states, his tone murderous as he grabs you and pulls you up. "Do I make myself clear new blood?"
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Reaver » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:58 am

All of this was a boatload of fucking impossible to Katherine. This man was incredibly strong, taking the hit to the ribs before gripping her throat and tossing her like it was nothing. His explanation of the word Kine hadn't been what she had expected as he said it meant humans. If that was true then what did that make him or her or was he just trying to fuck with her? "Sorry to disappoint but you ain't my dad and I'm definitely not calling you daddy!" Working her up to her knees with the help of her bat. As stubborn as she knew she was being, Katherine wasn't suicidal. Whatever drugs this guy was on, they were too much for her to handle right now. However, they would eventually have to wear off then she'd beat his ass senseless. Not to mention his words rang uncomfortably true, he had saved her ass from the cops so she did technically owe him. Although her nonobligatory gratitude was already wearing thin as he picked her up.

"If you know I like to fight then you know I'm gonna play this out just for a chance to bash your fucking skull in." Proud of her own ability to still talk shit and look the man in the eyes when seconds away from her possible murder. "Tell me what you want and where to get it then we're even. Then you tell me the hell you did to my body. Got me hooked on some weird drugs or something?" Hoping for a chance to get some quick answers before he either beat her ass again or sent her off on the errand. In a lot of the ways he reminded her of some the of gangsters she used to run into as a kid. Always beating up and conscripting younger people to do their dirty work on the threat of beatings or worse. They always got too cocky in the end though and got what was coming, so would he. The bat was still in her hand but next time she swung she would make sure he crumpled like he should under her fists.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby lilbooth » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:15 am

Briana slowly scooted towards the women, placing her bottom where she had patted on the bed. She rubbed her hands on her thighs and knees nervously, still rather uncomfortable on how easily she was overpowered before. The women's words seemed soft and comforting now, opposed by their harshness earlier. She nodded in anticipation while clearing her throat. "A uh... drink would be nice." Started Briana turning to face Bee, "But before we go downstairs could you uhh... tell me what you are? And what all of this is." she questioned gesturing at herself and then at the bedroom around them. "And I'm um... understand that you and I are uhh... similar. But I feel like I've just been shot, not like I could shrug off a bullet, like you." She questioned offering an awkward half smile.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Nobudi » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:39 am

Belladonna swallowed heavily, her hand running over her neck as she scanned her surroundings. She was oddly calm, though occasionally, her fingers would twitch. She wasn't sure what had happened, nor did she want to know... Who was she kidding? The answers she sought were literally just beyond her fingertips. But, the surrealness of the situation wiped her thoughts blank.

She opened her mouth, to confirm what she really already knew... "What the Hell are you, and what do you want with me?"
... Coward.
Nobudi

Postby MelissaB » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:05 am

Reaver

The daddy comment makes him laugh and she puts you down and nods a little. "Suppose I am your parent now, guess that would make me your daddy." He chuckles before nodding seeming accepting your terms, moving away he takes a seat on a box and looks at you closely. "If you ever get strong enough to bash my skull in i'd be impressed though by that time I doubt you'll try using that little bat." He smirks and sits up more properly. "I want a briefcase the local drug dealer has got a hold of, he's hired some muscle to guard him I want you to get the briefcase. He's in the motel on the top floor down the road from here." He states with a smirk before eyeing you closely. "Feel your heart and you'll have your answer." he tells you placing his own over his own chest as if to show you what he means. "Listen new blood you'll wanna pay attention now. When you get the briefcase you're gonna need to kill them, We can't have them alive not with what they know and it's a perfect little test for you." He states and leans forward to check your response.

lilbooth

Smirking Bee drapes an arm over your shoulder and gives you a small hug. "Sure doll." She hms a little in thought before she hands you your pistol and the ammo she clearly took from your home. "Here's your things back anyway." She smirks before rolling her head on her neck. "I am a vampire doll this for lack of a better term is your birthday. Liked you enough to get permission to turn you. Need that around here for the cammarilla sends the their attack dogs to chop both of our heads off." Her voice filled with anger at the mention. "We don't like cammies but they run this city right now so either we play nice or then stake us and leave us for the sun." She shivers at the thought before giving you a look. "Oh bullets aren't a problem for you... not anymore... And you'll feel liek you could take on a shotgun blast after your first drink." She chuckles and stands up and gives you a wink. "Come... lets get some blood down ya. It's your new heroin but prepare... it ain't ever gonna be as good as the first time."

Nobudi

The man blinks seemingly surprised before he smirks and shakes his head. "i'm fairly sure you know but I'll explain. I am a vampire of the Tremere clan, held in high esteem within the Camarilla an organisation that governs and helps kindred survive in modern society." He informs you with a smile. "Now I know you are thirsty but what I know first is you to stop pretending, examine yourself before you ask silly questions so vastly beneath you." He smirks before downing his drink from the golden goblet. "But this is your rebirth into unlife so I will be patient with you. Can't throw you into the thick of it and expect you to succeed." he chuckles and leans back in his chair relaxing visibly as if waiting for you to get comfortable enough to stop hiding behind denial.

MelissaB

Postby Nobudi » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:27 am

She stared at the man in shock, at the audacity he had for her. She felt a cold rage ignite in her guts, as she glared, trembling at the self- proclaimed vampire. "Why me?" she coldly spat at the man, ignoring the fact that she was a bit parched in the throat...
That goblet... something smelled nice...

"If you are some sort of vampire, why chose me? WHY TARGET ME WHEN..." her voice rose into a roar when she stopped. She connected the dots as she looked in her hand. The dagger she had seen in a book, given to her by a self proclaimed vampire. Her mind frantically attempted to recall everything she knew about the dagger as she stared at it. She was so close... "... What is this thing?" She asked dumbly.

She was normally quite intelligent, however stress did wonders in stalling the engine.
Nobudi

Postby Reaver » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:31 am

Katherine scowled as he decided to run with the daddy comment, finding very little humor in having this man 'claim' her as his own. "I'll probably use my fists, seems only right with how personal I'm taking all of this." Replying before he could give her the rest of the information. If he wanted to upset a local dealer and leave no survivors that was fine by her. Wouldn't be her first time killing, having murdered dozens in the ring either on purpose or by accident not even including those in the streets. She gave him a nod to let him know that she was listening and understood. Well understood everything except the part about the heart. She couldn't feel it, sure, but that didn't mean she was dead or anything, no, this had to be the work of some serious drugs. "Whatever. They're good as dead. If they got guns I'll have to improvise but I should be done before the standard police response time in these parts. I assume the drugs that are keeping you this roided are in the briefcase? Because you'll need them if any gangs find out you're making moves on their turf."

Swinging her bat and stopping inches away from his skull. "Bam! And your skull is gonna look like a watermelon that got fucked by a donkey!" Chuckling simultaneously at the pictures of the gangs killing this guy and a watermelon getting fucked. "The thought also occurs.... Are they going to be on your level of strength? Trying to murder just you is going to be hard enough, I don't need more people trying to make me call them daddy." Waiting for that answer before departing for the hotel with her baseball bat. Katherine doubted she was going to have any problems getting into the hotel, she looked semi-presentable in her tank-top and sweatpants and she already knew what floor they'd be on and if they were at least a quarter the trouble she thought they would be then they would have some people posted outside the room door, helping her figure out where they were.
Last edited by Reaver on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:07 am

I was lost for a moment, recollecting my thoughts. I remember feeling devastated that I was not going to get a chance for the audition, then this woman... Eve offered me a shot. Things got... intimate... it was the scene, right? My thoughts finally beginning to gather themselves I noticed how different I was now, helpless, pale, I couldn't feel my heartbeat, naked in her arms and happy. When she spoke to me, I knew that somehow it was true... she had me, I was her responsibility, although I wasn't quite sure how or why. I nodded silently in response and when she got up and left me, even just for a moment, I felt like I had done something wrong, only for her to hand me my clothes back.

I looked at them strangely for a second. Instead of putting them on, I held on to them and looked up at her. "What next?" I asked.
Last edited by Diran Fay on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:11 am

I glared hatefully at the monster in front of me that was telling me that I was a monster as well, but he was the stronger monster for now, so I had to quite down and think. I forced myself to calm down, to think, I then look at him and smiled my best flirty, I wanna duck you, smile and said "Well daddy dearest~ isn't this what you wanted me to do~? I mean tying a poor naked gal like me up~? You should have at least bought me some expensive dinner first~ this has got to be one of my worst dates ever~" I murmured huskily to him my voice and tone were sarcastic, flirty and resentful all at once though I clearly wanted to kill him but I could see I wasn't strong enough to do so, so I waited and plotted and would follow him for now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Amelia was looking at the wound as it sealed itself shut before her eyes. She probes it with her fingers, wondering if her own flesh could do the same. She has little time to try it on herself as her eager sire seemed to have other intentions entirely - throwing the neonate girl on her back then lowering herself on top of her, their nude and wet bodies pressed so tightly against each other. She manages a smile as she hears the other speak into her ear about freedom. "Is that so?" she answers seductively, a shiver of pleasure creeping into her as the dildo slides between her nether lips once again. "A vampire, mm.. cold or not, it feels wonderful.." she would moan, biting on her lower lip as the toy was now thrusting in and out of her repeatedly making her insides throb with sensual excitement. Her natural reaction soon follows with one hand drawn gently between her lover's legs, fingers making their mischievous way behind the strap-on and right into her pussy as they start pumping in and out in response to the pleasure; her other arm would wrap around her sire's holding her close as they 'danced' against the bloodied sheets. A cloud of lust was forming over her mind, though Amelia still knew how to keep her thoughts clear, strengthened by the teasing words of her lover and the scraps of information she seemed to delight tossing to her. Who says that she couldn't do both?

"Tell me.. more," she whispered coldly into her sire's ear before nibbling on it with her fangs, eager to find out what the other knew.
Last edited by An Ying Hu on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
An Ying Hu

Postby reaperfrost8 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:53 pm

I never felt so hungry jesus christ my stomach and head is screaming for blood I look at my roomate and hear his heartbeat going crazy "not helping!" I thought yup its obvious ill need enough blood just enough to clear my head and shut my stomach up before I go insane, realizing my objective I sneak up behind my roomate while he turns his back and grab him from behind and start to bite his neck "just enough to calm my head" I say to my self.
reaperfrost8

Postby Alkalannar » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Cyril looks at Emilia, then nods. "Well, I am certainly grateful that I have not perished yet, so thank you as well, Miss De'Cox. As for a drink..." The hunger which has been slowly growing in him is really a thirst. And the thought of a vintage Madeira that would normally be soothing turns his stomach. "...I would be glad to see what selection you have. I will search for something with a good bouquet, whether vintage or blended." With that, he stands and gives a courteous nod before stepping out of the room. At the top of the stairs, he takes a moment to straighten and unrumple his suit, taking the time to try to mask the fury seething inside. How dare that bitch kill me, kill a Lancaster! I would love to see her ruined at my feet, all that was once hers mine, but... ad bene vivendum est vindictae optimum. I will livesurvive, and thrive. And if that should end up including her at my feet, naked and writhing in ecstasy as I have taken all of what was hers for my own....so much the better.

Finally calmed, Cyril walks down the stairs with an even tread, neither too slow, nor with anxious rushing. When he gets to the door, he starts to hear the heartbeats. Many of them...5? 10? No, a full score. THe newfound ability makes him worry slightly, but the thirst is driving him more, and he opens the door to find a number of men and women all at least mostly naked, some alone, some together, some asleep, but all of them the ones away turning to look at the new person in the doorframe. A new visitor, a guest of their mistress...they know what is expected, what is needed and disengage before lining up. The smells of them, of their blood, some are rich and intoxicating, others repulsive, and Cyril walks up and down the line, reaching out a hand to touch one, then another. The men are all eliminated on the first pass and sent back. The women are winnowed down until a Nordic-looking blonde, an ebony-skinned Nubian, and an auburn-haired woman with a French accent are the three left. "I have been asked to bring one of you up with me to drink from and share with your mistress." His fangs are showing as his hunger slowly gets the better of him. "Who among you is best able to bear that?"

After a couple of moments looking at each other, the blonde steps forward and says, "I am, sir. Naked, except for belt and bracelets, she follows him out of the Kine's room and back up to where Cyril started his unlife.
Alkalannar

Next

Return to Roleplay