Tainted Princess

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Tainted Princess

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:28 pm

MelissaB

"The way you say it, you make it sound like a punishment" Lucien quips as he gets closer to you. "I can tell by how you were yesterday that there's a side of you that loves to get down and dirty. Just try and tell me their is a part of you that didn't look forward to getting fucked by some of the demons you came across. Used until all your holes were leaking their seed."

Sexual Advances Resist: (Wis, Average)
Kailyne: 15 + 1 = 16

Despite he prodding, you find yourself able to resist his temptation. Seeing this, Lucien pauses for a moment as if to readjust. "Surrendering will also put you back in my good graces. Which can mean a lot when you consider all the other woman trapped here in this cave. You didn't think the ones you released were the only ones." He said with a sneer. "I'll even let you decide D'Ange's and Shasar's fate if you surrender now." He says to Barbatos' surprise.

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, VintageBass, MASigma

The women were surprised the the talking raven but not shocked. As if they've seen this before. Neither of the naked women answer but the white haired one does. "My name is Alice. An Elfin Witch by the name of D'Ange has taken control of this city. She would kidnap women like us in order to drain our energy and summon her familiars." The white haired woman said weakly. "We would all still be trapped if it wasn't for another elf and her wolf friend. She beat D'Ange and is currently fighting the rest of the demons in the caves to the north." She says as she points to the other end of town. The this point the caravan had already stopped. Oliver and his family watched the scene unfold, with Maribelle staying close to Zalira and Sharya.

Gorbaz

The teeth only seems to arouse Angelica even more. "Nice try. But as long as you're under my command, you can't hurt me. " She says as she thrusts her cock deeper down your throat. "Maybe I'll sent both you and your mother to the Square. Have the whole camp have a round with you just so you understand who's in charge. " She says as she reaches for a rope and pulls it. A bell begins to ring as the sound resonates outward. "My guards will shortly but before that, Get on your back & Spread Your Legs!"

Command Collar Resist Roll (Wis, Average)
Kali: 8 - 1 = 7, Fail

Taking her cock from your mouth, you find yourself on your back with your lower folds exposed. Without any hesitation, Angelica plunges into your nether region and begins to pound away at your pussy relentlessly.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Staring up at him Kailyne frowns, nighteyes growling in the background trying to make him back off before she slumps, too many, she couldn'tdo this alone, even with nighteyes she doubted she could take a town's worth of demons out, she's been lucky so far to get this far without falling to them at least now she has the chance of a deal before she looks down and nods a little, placing the drawn arrow back in her quiver and shouldering her bow. Sighing she forces herself to look back up at him, appearing obviously conflicted before she finally seems to speak. "I surrender Lucian...." She comment in a whisper before a few tears creep down her cheeks. "What do you wish of me?" She asks him with a little stronger emotion.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:30 pm

When the caravan stopped in its track, Zalira stepped down, taking Maribelle with her. As she moved towards the group of women, she heard Ey'ala speak.

"An elf and her wolf are in the cave up north?" the raven repeated, not because she had any problem understanding but to make sure her mistress and the others heard it as well.

Zalira gives Sharya a knowing look. "Kayline is here." The witch extended an arm so her familiar could rest on it before moving to her shoulder. "You have to decide what to do swiftly. Miss Kayline's presence makes it likely that Lucien is with her, as well. We may not have much time left."
An Ying Hu

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Sharya follows Zalira down off the caravan once it stops and is a bit conflicted to hear that Kailyne is here in Southdale. Her last attempts at rescuing their friend had been such a disaster, would this be any different? If Kailyne has been brainwashed by Lucien, would she even want to be saved? "I...I think we should at least check it out." Sharya eventually decides. "If Lucien is with her or it looks like she's too far under his control, we can always run again. But I don't want to leave without trying... And if we can get Southdale back to normal, we can stock up for our journey here as planned."
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Gorbaz » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Blast! Not able to do anything to put her off! But, at least there was a new tid-bit of information available to her – those without the collars *can* harm her. Now all she needed to do was find someone to remove hers as, Kali guessed, they were probably warded to prevent the owner from removing it themselves. The taunting from Angelica, rather than instilling her with a sense of fear, instead made Kali’s heart skip a beat.

Following the instructions, she found herself on her back, legs splayed and ready to take Angelica’s dick. She was already wet at the thought of taking a number of people all together, although the entire camp might prove a challenge. She let out a low moan as she was penetrated, quickly rising in tempo as she was pounded. “Aaah! Yesss! The whole camp…. Sounds…. Delightful!” she gasped between moans, fully aware that her mother was right there on the bed and able to hear her every word.
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:00 am

Gorbaz

The small dictator rams her cock into Kali's body, not giving her a chance to rest. Over her body, you see your mother still blindfolded and bound. She struggled as if trying to escape. But from your vantage point, you can see her pussy is soaked.

In a few minutes, the three guards enter the room. As they do, Angelica cums. Pulling out, she covers Kali's stomach with her seed. "Perfect timing." she says stroking her cock to empty out the last of her semen. "Take these two to the Square. They need to learn their place. OHhohoho!" she says with a catty laugh. Two guards grab on to you while one frees and grabs a hold of your mother. As they transport the two of you, your mother gives you an exhausted look. "I'm sorry my sweet Kali" your mother, Khali says in a weak tone you've never heard from her before.

You reach the Square which was right in the centre of the worker's residence. Leading you into a small hut, you see a few cushioned holes leading outside. "Get through their" Yells one of the guards as they push both of you through a separate hole. Bent over, you feel your legs being spread as they're shackled to the wall. As your body peaks out, you seen some of the workers begin to gather. You also see Megara with her collar still unhooked like before. If anyone could help you she could. You just needed to get her attention.

LP Gain
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sex with another Marked Woman– 5 LP
Kali is now Addicted Must roll a willpower roll (Average) to resist any kind of sexual advance

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu

"I hope you are able to help her." Alice says as she takes the two women to the closest house, which you assume is hers. Oliver and Caroline leave their wagons and come up to you. "Are you all planning to chase after your friend?" Caroline asks with a worries look. Oliver then steps forward. "You just take care of things. We'll hold down the fort here." he says with a determined look. Maribelle and Duke peek their heads out as well. " Be careful you guys!" the young tailor said in a voice full of concern. "Come back in one piece" Duke adds.

_______

When you arrive at the cave you see the two paths leading inside along with a set of wolf paw prints and lithe elfin footprints leading down the left path. Just as you notice this, you a large group of naked woman run out the cave. Most looked like Alice and the women she was carrying out. Most looked tired but all of them were eager to flee.

MelissaB

Lucien gives you a sinister smile as you surrender. "I knew you would surrender given the right motivation. " He walks up to you and wipes away your tears only to taste them. " First let me honor my part of the arrangement. Barbatos! Free the other captives." He says with a commanding voice. The large bearded devil bows as he leaves down the other hallway. "Now, what sort of punishment do you think these two deserve?" Lucien says looking down at D'Ange and Shasar. "We can give the over to the good people of Southdale or I can bring her with us back to castle and give her to a few of my ... benefactors." He says still grinning.

Barbatos returns with a large group of 8 to 10 women. All of them seemed to be controlled by a large Beholder with several eyestalks . "Is what Barbatos said true Master Lucien" You hear as a voice resonates through your mind. "Indeed Xae. This part of the southern conquest plan is put on hold until I can find someone who manage this city." Lucien replies. With that final order the eyestalks glow as the captured women's eyes begin to clear as if coming out of a trance. Seeing the large group of demons, they scream and run away back through the cave. "I'll have my minions guide them out of the cave" you hear Xae say telepathically. "Well done Barbatos, Xea. Now Kailyne, time for your end of the bargain. Strip and offer yourself my loyal partners."
Mark3000

Postby An Ying Hu » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:40 am

"Make sure the caravan is ready. It's likely we'll need to get out of here fast," Zalira instructs Oliver before taking after the directions the woman gave her. "She did say Miss Kailyne was fighting the demons, maybe there is hope for her yet," Ey'ala replies to Sharya as they reach the mouth of the cave. A shiver of hesitation creeps down the elven witch's spine. She wasn't ready to confront the betrayer again - if indeed he was there - but with the circumstances, she had little choice. Damn, if she had known there wouldn't be anything useful in Southdale she would have left for Vestaheim right away. Meeting the women as they make their speedy exit, she wastes no time. "Lucien. Kailyne," she passes the names by them in the hopes that they would ring any bell. If no more information could be gained, she would simply take the obvious route by following the elven and wolf footsteps, beckoning for Sharya to follow.
An Ying Hu

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:06 pm

"I hope so..." Sharya says quietly in reply to Ey'ala. She wanted to believe in Kailyne but she was still afraid of what she might see in that cave. Sighing, she follows after Zalira. If only their peaceful morning could have lasted a bit longer...

Once they reach the cave, it was surprising to see a large group of naked women heading their way. It was kind of amusing in it's own way, but Sharya forces herself to gocus on the task at hand. Zalira has information gathering down, so Sharya checks them for any signs of injury. They just seemed tired, but maybe she could spot something that might give them an idea as to what lies ahead before she follows Zalira into the cave.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Snifflign she nods a little and looks voer to D'Ange and glares at her recovering form, the succubus she held nothing for, it was merely another demon, she has no care for it before she finally speaks up regarding ehr fellow elf's fate. "No... I should have her, she should be my slave." She states looking over the fallen elven woman with a harsh glare. "Strip her, she wears no clothes.... her hands bound behind her back at least for now, until she learns her place." She comments with a murderous tone in her voice, she woudln't give a fellow elf to Lucian's allies even one such as D'ange but she would keep her instead, she can reason with herself it was for the better before the Behlder comes in and speaks his piece. Nodding she watches the woman flee with a sigh before looking up at Lucian and nods a little, stripping from her leather armor and her clawed guantlets she stands before them naked, her heavy tits rising and falling with her breathing and her impossibly long hair bundling up on the ground below before she eyes her lord. "May i make a request?" She asks with a pleading stare. "they don't get me pregnant." She tells him with tears in her eyes before she turns away and looks to the two. "please fuck me, please use me the place of all those women... use my slave D'ange as well, use us until you are satisfied."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:35 pm

There is an odd little feeling that Kassy is being ignored during all of this. Perhaps this could be a sign to her, that she needs to be a little more active and be more involved in events going on, but she can't help but feel annoyed that she was straight up ignored by the woman she was asking a question. It'll be one thing to get it from her other members in her party, seeing that the witch has started to get negative feeling towards her, but to the woman that Kassy is trying to help? That feels so cold. All the holstaur wants to do is help, but to be ignored in such this manner feels awful...

But either way, there is some good news to be have out of this. If what she said is true, then Kailyne is close and is fighting her way through things. This brought a smile to the holstaur's face, but still this leaves an important question for her to ask. Before she can say anything, the other members of her group, sans Priea, head on out to the cave to go meet up with her. As much she wants to go off and fight whatever is left over, there is some healing to be done here and Kassy has one of the key powers needed to help with that. But before she can even go off and do that, she turns back towards the woman Alice and stops her for just to ask her one more question. "Now, is everyone else all right in town?" she asked, looking a bit worried. "No one else has been taken?" This does make her wonder where the men are around, as it feels rather strange they weren't quite as active to protect the women that were taken away. If there is anything about that, then Kassy can get a better scope as to what happened here.

Once that she does get some answers about the town, Kassy moves on over to the caravan and watch the group of naked woman make their way back into town. There is a shiver running down her spine, feeling disgusted with how these women were probably treated inside of that cave, and the holstaur really wants to help these women out. Not to mention that the family she's going to be with does need some form of protection and could use extra hands to help out. She looks over to Caroline and Oliver, seeing if she can get any guidance from them, and then a weird idea comes up. "Um, I don't know if this is possible, but... seeing all of these women running out, I want to see if they need to get some sort of healing and I do have a way to heal... but that involves extracting milk from my breasts," and she casually jiggles her breasts with her hands. "I don't know if that'll be possible as there are quite a lot of people here, but I want to provide some sort of relief. If not I can help out here and make sure we're ready to go if we need to go."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:44 pm

MelissaB

"Very well then" Lucien says as walks toward D'Ange who seems to have finished healing. A shadowy substance left the demon lord's body and covers the elfin witch. Her hands were shackled by dark shackles that glowed with a dark energy. "W-What happen?" She said as she began to wake up. Lucien looked down at D'Ange with a bemused smile. "From this day forth you belong to Kailyne. You are to serve her like you should have been serving me." D'Ange's face filled with disgust. "How can you do this to me, she hasn't even completed her transformation yet. Barbatos! Xae! Do something!" She yells pleading with her demon familiars.

Barbatos didn't respond, but Xae floated over to D'Ange. All his eyestalks focused on the elf. "You thought yourself a queen because you were blessed by Lucien and could summon a few demons?" Before she could answer, one of Xae's eyestalks entered D'Ange's mouth causing her eyes to widen. " I've wanted to ravage you since the first day I saw you. I'll turn you into a proper slave of Miss Kailyne." Xae's eyes began to glow as the elfin witch squirmed.

As that occurred, Barbatos stripped. His monstrous cock already erect. True to his word, he doesn't act forcefully. Picking you up, He rests against one of the walls and begins to lower you slowly. His thick member teasing the entrance. Only one of his arms were holding you by the waist, the other was playing with you large bosom. Pinching your nipples, you can feel the tentacles that make up his beard begin to tickle your neck. The feeling is strange but not wholly unpleasant. Finally, he pulls you down and enters your pussy. "I'll be sure to not get you pregnant. Just as you requested." He said as he spread you lower hold with his meaty spear. All the while, Lucien watched.

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, VintageBass

Alice turns Kassandra. Her eyes still sunken as if drained of all life. "I'm sorry I didn't properly answer before. Like me they were drained of there life force. Though they still have some of their energy left and my be able to recover unlike ..." Alice doesn't continue her sentence. "The other towns people, while not drained like us were treated as servants. Anyone who was out of line was punished or killed. Luckily, the Elf and Wolf chased the other demons away last night. But D'Ange has already taken other women and done the same thing to them that they've done to us. She often talked about making her own army so she wouldn't have to rely on someone called Lucien" As she talks, Alice begins to wobble a bit. "I hope that helps" She says weakly.

Kassandra arrives at the cave just in time to see the women leave the cave. Most of them stop as they see your small group gathered out front. As you mention your plan, Oliver nods. "I have a few jugs and bottle in the wagon. These girls look like they're on the verge of collapsing."

As the three of you look over the women, you see semen leaking from their pussies and caked on their bodies. One or two of them all looked to be a few months pregnant. Their bodies were all lanky and most of them could barely stand. They had lost most of their muscle density and the marks around their arms and legs made it look like they were bound for sometime.

Caroline and Oliver gave Zalira a nod to confirm they would have the caravan ready. As Zalira calls out, she doesn't get an answer. All of them looked to exhausted to talk. Though they did respond to both names. If only you had a way to restore some of their stamina...
Mark3000

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:35 pm

So something inside of Kassy's mind is making her rather confused about why they're now right outside of the cave when she wasn't planning on going over there to begin with. Here she was thinking of helping protect Oliver's family from whatever is going on inside, but she's closer to the cave now. She didn't mean to make any advancements towards it, but now she is. But seeing all of the women about, many of them tortured and bearing some kind of children inside of them, the holstaur looks on in horror and disgust. She couldn't believe at what she is seeing and her body shivers from the sight of it. Not to mention that everyone else that Alice mentioned, those who were treated as servants, got her feeling more disgusted by all the treatment that has been done here.

Knowing that there are some jugs to be filled up, Kassy starts undoing her top so her breasts can pop out and dangle about before clapping her hands together. "OK, this will be a bit unorthodox, but I'm sure that everyone here is going to need some healing milk to get them back into shape," she explained, rubbing her hands. "I'm going to need someone to help extract the milk while I fill up the bottles and jugs, and then we can pass them out and feed them to everyone here." In the process, Kassy checks around for any women closeby and offer some service over to rest up and get something to drink, hopefully to get them back into shape as well. "So, who wants to help get some milk for everyone here?"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Kailyne glares at her fellow elf and growls in anger, a growl mimicked by Nighteyes at her rebelious words. "You are a disgrace to our kin D'ange, and you will be so lucky i decided to keep you rather than give you to Lucian's allies." She hisses before watching the beholder stuff her mouth, preventing her from replying to either of them before Barbatos began to strip, she wraps her arms around his neck, holding herself up by his shoulders as he gently lowers her onto his cock, groaning softly with pleasure as her eyes flutter, half closed as she feels his cock enter her. The weird tentacles at her neck making her shake and shiver, unsure ow to react to them while her nipples ahrden under his fingers, poking out like bullets on her impressive chest, her spine breaking bosom hanging before him as she presses herself against him, rubbing her nipples against his chest. Nighteyes meanwhile growls and barks at what was happening to Kailyne clearly disapproving of the couplation with a demon such as Barbatos. Her teeth bared as she threatens to break this up before it can truly begin.

MelissaB

Postby Gorbaz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:07 pm

"You didn't drag me into this, Mother" Kali said as they were dragged off. "My own boneheadedness did that". That, and her sense of adventure, her desire of money, the chance to party at a different bar... Still, this was still an angle that she wasn't used to, despite her boasts a few moments before. She felt herself get bent over and locked into place, her legs spread and left open so that anyone could use her body for their own desires. She'd had sex with multiple partners before, but this was ridiculous! Already the stares of the assembled townspeople, along with the thoughts in her own head were getting her seriously turned on.

That's when she saw Megara, and another thought came to her. It was a dumb thought, one that would most probably end in getting a beating (or something worse), but it was all she had right now. Taking a deep breath, she tried to push aside thoughts of sex, and shouted "ANGELICA! IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS COLLAR I'D SO BE BEATING YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!"
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:30 am

It's good to see that the women aren't injured, but Sharya can't help but feel sad when she notices that they seemed to have been fucked rather than fed. Poor things can't even speak but they do seem to react to the names Lucien and Kailyne. Those two must be in that cave then!

This information makes for a hard decision on whether she should help Kassy nurse the girls back to health or follow Zalira into the cave. She doesn't have much time so she goes with her gut and turns to Kassy. "Sorry, but if Lucien and Kailyne are in there then we might not have much time to get her back. I can't let Zalira go alone either. I'll try to hurry back and help get these girls healthy again as soon as I can, promise! Oh, I know..." Sharya e,plains before digging in her bag to grab the bottle of milk Kassy had given her the other day and return it to the holstaur. "This should help a bit. They need it more than I do. Good luck!" She says with a wave before turning and hurrying into the cave after Zalira.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:48 pm

VintageBass

As Sharya and Zalira both enter the cave, Oliver steps forward. "I may not look like it but I use to do a bit of farm work back in my youth. I'll give you a hand with the milk" he says. Oliver and Caroline return to the caravan and the return with a crate full of glass bottles and a large metal jug. Setting everything up beside you, Oliver begins to message your breasts and squeeze your nipples as you hold up the bottles. A feeling of euphoria rushes through your body. It's been a while since you've last been milked

Kassandra Uses Blessed Milk!
+ 1 LP, 2qts of milk produced

As you fill the bottles and jugs, Caroline helps to distribute the milk. The minute they drink it, the light returns to many of their eyes. Some begin to cry as the weigh of what's happened sinks in. For others, they turn to you and give you a thank you. One woman in particular approaches you. She seemed to be around the same age as you and Caroline. "Thank you, but your friends are in danger. I remember hearing those names. Lucien and Kailyne. There was an elf by that name. She seemed to be with that Lucien man you were talking about. There was a giant eyeball controlling us, making us do ..." The woman paused for a moment "Unspeakable things, When we escaped, a turned back to see Kailyne mounting one of the demons while she commanded another to attack D'Ange, Once more their are more of those floating eye balls moving through the cavern" She says as she sits down to catch her breath.

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, MelissaB

Kailyne's trail isn't hard to follow. The three of you just follow the trail of dead demons left in her wake. It doesn't take you long to reach the final chamber, but what you see doesn't bold well.

At the far back you see Lucien, sitting comfortably on a make shift throne. To one side of the room you could see a large beholder raping an elf with marks similar to yours. His tentacles were thrusting in and out of her pussy and mouth as the eye and subsequent eyestalks glowed an eerie purple. Every moment, the elf would nod as if agreeing to something. Unbeknownst to them, Xae was mentally conditioning the young elf. "You will obey Kailyne's every command. Her word is law" He repeats over and over again in her mind.

On the other side of the room, you see Kailyne being fucked by a large demon. But the creature didn't seem to be forcing himself onto your former companion. He was humping her and Kailyne seemed to respond in kind.

As Barbatos and Kailyne continued their love making, the elf could feel on of the demon's bearded tentacles sting her in the neck. What followed was an intense sense of pleasure rush through your body. "I merely injected a light aphrodisiac to heighten your pleasure. " He says plainly as his moving beard returns to messaging your neck. One of his hands moves to your enormous breasts and pinches your nipples. All the while he doesn't miss a beat, thrusting into your love tunnel with power and passion.

Zalira and Sharya also notice Nighteyes in the center of the room. Her disapproval and hostility seemed to catch Lucien's eye. Getting up, he walked towards the Kailyne's canine companion. " What's wrong girl? Do you disapprove of your mas ... I mean friend's actions or are you feeling lonely with out a friend?"

Hypnosis Roll (Wis, Average)
Nighteyes: 11, Resist

Despite his attempts to sooth the beast, Nighteyes' devotion to Kailyne seems too strong. "Master Lucien, do you want me to have a go with this beast? I've almost finished with D'Ange." Xea conveys telepathically. The eyestalk that had filled the elven witches mouth had been removed. Her eyes seemed to have glazed over as drool dripped from her mouth. "Kailyne... Kailyne" she muttered weakly as if in a trance. However, Lucien shook his head no. "Let the wolf be, she is only trying to protect her friend" he says, at the same time letting off an aura as if any interference from Nighteyes will result in a suitable punishment.

Stealth Roll:(Dex, Average)
Ey'ala: Natural 1, Found!
Zalira: 8 + 2 = 10, Found!
Shayra: 11 + 5 = 16, Hidden!

As you move to get a better view the display unfold, both Ey'ala and Zalira tip over a pile of rocks and expose your position. The sound of the falling rocks draws the attention of most people in the room. Lucien turns to you and smiles. "Well, if it isn't Zalira and her bird companion." He said, not noticing Shayra still in hiding. "What brings you to our little party?" He says in a mocking tone.

Gorbaz

Your declaration seems to draw Megara's attention as well as that of Angelica. Standing on a small stage, the diminutive girl cleared her throat and gave the command. " The Square is open of business, use these women to your heart's content!" She says as a collective switch seems to go off in everyone's head. Everyone approaches your hut. Some from the front while others enter from the back. With your hands bound, your mother turns towards you. "Don't worry Kali, we can get through this. All we have to do is ..." Before she can finish, Khali's head is grabbed by one of the men in front of you as he shoves his cock down her mouth. What's surprising isn't the act but that Khali offers no resistance. Merely accepting his member into her mouth.

Meanwhile, you could feel people muttering behind you as they grabbed your ass. You could even feel someone lick your pussy sending a shiver down your spine. Finally, you felt a meaty rod of flesh poke at your honey pot. Wasting no time, he thrust forward filling your love tunnel with his large Jotunn cock. Your mother's body seemed to shake as well as someone mounted her. You may have had sex with multiple partners before, but the lack of movement or control makes this a whole new experience. In front of you, a rugged worker comes to you with his cock out ready to use your mouth.
Mark3000

Postby An Ying Hu » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:14 pm

It wasn't surprising that Zalira failed in her sneaking attempt, considering she simply barged in with not much consideration for avoiding detection, just as she did in Esmeralda's tent a night before. Smirking at the lustful acts she sees around her, piercing blue gaze fix on the betrayer last. "You didn't think you could get rid of me so easily, did you Lucien?" she would ask, her tone just as mocking, her smile just as proud. "You took something pretty from me, and I am here to get her back. Surely you are not so foolish as to think you have full control over your marked women?" she would utter whilst trailing a long finger across her belly, feeling the tattoo that had previously spread, her hand glowing with the early sparks of fel-fire. "Maybe your influence made me jealous. Give me what I want and I will postpone our confrontation for another day," she demands simply.

"Nighteyes, you must come here," Ey'ala tells the wolf, her hope not too great that she would listen, considering the wolf never liked the raven and her animal mind might compel her to stand close to Kailyne instead. However, Ey'ala had seen Lucien's attempt at controlling her, and she knew that nothing would stop him from trying it again. Coming over to their side would, in her thinking, lower his chances of doing so, and thus increasing their own. She would not even think about Sharya, let alone glance in her friend's direction, not wanting to even hint to the demon lord that she might be here hiding.
An Ying Hu

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Kailyne doesn't notice her old companions as she wraps herself around the devil, holding up her otherwise lithe form if you ignore her transformed breasts, her eyes closing as she si bitten by something the warm wave that washes over her as her eyes glaze, her eyes shining with desire as she nods, panting and moaning into barbatos' neck and cheek as her cunt gushes her juices down his shaft, eagerly accepting every inch he had to offer. Her heaving chest pressed firmly between them as she tilts and cranes her neck, allowing the beard tentacles better access to massage her as her entire body is played like an instrument, strumed to near perfection before her allies give themselves away and the trouble with Nighteyes makes her look concerned. "Nighteyes... Ah... calm... ah calm down." She pants and moans to her friend before Nighteyes herself growls up at Lucian and his attempt to coax her, the feeling of a threat should the wolf interfer doesn't go over well as she moves to snap her jaws at him before the raven speaks.

Growling she glances at the speaking bird with a confused tilt of her head before Kailyne once again howls in pleasure as she reaches her climax, cumming over barbatos' shaft as her muscles rippling along his length, working him over as she rides out her orgasm, bouncing on his cock to prolong her pleasure as the wolf hops back, moving towards Kailyne's allies, showing a reasonable intelligence for the pack animal to hold, while it held animal thoughts it understood allies and fellow hunters are a thing to desire to at least use when available.

MelissaB

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Sharya is frozen momentarily as they enter the cavern but quickly recovers and hides before she's spotted. She had been hopeful after following a trail of dead demons, but now seeing Kailyne and that big demon fucking and both loving every minute of it, she wasn't too sure who was on whose side here. And that creepy eyeball thing was something to be worried about as well along with Lucien.

Could they really do this? Sharya wondered while Zalira simply strode out into the midst of it all and demanded that the demon's release their friend. A bold plan as she had come to expect from the witch and while the focus was there, Sharya could hopefully get in position for a sneak attack. She would make her way over to the floating eyeball as quietly as she could manage. It looked like she might be able to kill it more quickly than the giant demon with Kailyne.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:30 am

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, MelissaB

As Kailyne gushes around Barbatos's cock, the large demon begins to lift her up. Turning her around to face her former companions. Grabbing both of Kailyne's arms, Barbatos thrusts forward into you untouched anus. Using you own juices as lubricant, the large demon continues where he left off slamming into the elf's ass.

As Nighteyes snaps at the Demon Lord he pulls away his hand. Turning back to Zalira, Lucien smiles at the veiled threat. "Are we talking about your lost estate or Kailyne? Because in both cases, they are in better hands." He says as he turns to Kailyne. "Are you enjoying yourself Kailyne?" Lucien asks. The minute Kailyne answer Lucien's question, you feel the bearded devil thrust his whole length into her ass. He cums and fills the elfin archer with it's seed.

Turning back the Zalira, a dark energy radiates from his hands. " I must admit, It's been a while since one of my women have decided to fight me. I could do with a quick workout." he says with the utmost confidence. Giving you the first move.

While all this is going on, Shayra tries to sneak over to the beholder:

Stealth Roll:(Dex, Average)
Shayra: 13 + 5 = 18, Hidden!

And remains hidden, stationing her self right behind the demon. Xae for his part seems finished with D'Ange as he cums inside her pussy causing the elfin witch to arch her back. A muffled moan escapes her mouth as she has her own orgasm. Laying the elf on the ground, the eyestalks seem to give her one more command. "Good and pleasure your new master." Xae says to D'Ange. The elf nods and crawls towards Kailyne and Barbatos. Looking up at Kailyne, D'Ange seem to be begging her for a command.
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay