Tainted Princess

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Tainted Princess

Postby MelissaB » Thu May 19, 2016 1:04 am

Nighteyes once more tries to snap her ajws around the devil's ankles and drag him back to the ground before snapping her her jaws trying to cripple the demon while kailyne notches an arrow and fires at the demon trying to keep him at bay and fight him off. once she let it fly she quickly got another arrow and let it loose at him, slowly creating distance from him and her so she can make sure if nighteyes fails she has some distance to get some extra shots off.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Fri May 20, 2016 12:03 am

"Well, if she is a pretty mage, then maybe we could spend some enjoyable time with her," Zalira whispers into Maribelle's ear with a smirk as she gladly accommodates the girl in her arms.

Ey'ala, on the other hand, was far from optimistic, as she saw the flying birds, her mind could not help but recall the wolves that she had seen last night, and the undeniable fact that they had been familiars. She knew that danger awaited them once they reached Southdale, and she could do nothing to prevent that. Coupled with her.. other concerns, this put her in a rather foul mood. Still, she decided to remain silent, just a single glance given to her.. friend, was all that she did.
An Ying Hu

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri May 20, 2016 12:20 am

"Mmmm, sounds like my kind of town!" Sharya comments as she listens to what Maribelle has to say about Southdale, hugging her body close to the tailor and rubbing a hand along her leg. Variety was the spice of life after all and doing the same thing all the time sounded so boring! She had seen plenty of farming and ranching back home but she had never really been in a mine and entertainment was always a fun choice. "I wonder what kind of entertainment they have there?" She wonders aloud, grinning mischievously at Zalira as she feels her lovers fingers tickling her skin. Hopefully entertainment would include some more sexy women to add to their planned harem, like that mayor Maribelle had mentioned.

The flapping of wings and squawking of birds nearby reminds her that Ey'ala is perched above them, and she looks up to see the familiar glancing back down at her. "Hey, is everything alright up there?" She calls out, frowning slightly as she notes that her friend still seems quite bothered. Was it really just the argument with Zalira earlier, or was their more to it than that? She didn't like seeing the ones she cared about mad at each other like that, but she also didn't see how she could be of much help.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby VintageBass » Fri May 20, 2016 5:16 am

Finally the lot of them are back on the road, traveling towards Southdale and continuing on with their quest. Kassy is now sitting up in front of the wagon with Priea, Caroline and Duke, and she couldn't be happier. The paladin is cuddling up with her cleric partner, keeping her cozy as they watch the trees pass right on by them. When Caroline asked the two about who wants to help out take control of the wagon. The tone of her voice worries Kassy just slightly, but there is some trust between the two women that this is going to be for the better. After all Caroline did offer her service in teaching both Priea and Kassy so why not let her? Kassy looks at Priea and loosens up her grip of her. "Why don't you help Caroline out?" she offered, motioning over to the mother. "I'll be right behind you if you need me~"

While Kassy waits on Priea to accept and move on over to Caroline, the holstaur picks up the sound of crows up in the trees. They all flew off as they approached the birds, which seem like a normal response, but something about the timing of it seems off. These animals are aware of what exactly these girls are and they must be afraid of what they're becoming. This is making Kassy feel dirty and dishearten, knowing that after that experience at the spring, the mark is growing and will continue to grow if she continues to participate in these sexual acts. Is it worth risking covering themselves by continuing on with these acts, or hold back forever and let that desire eat away at them?

The paladin leans back and lets out a sigh, trying to focus away from the crows flying off and instead on the two controlling the wagon, seeing what exactly the mother has planned for the two of them.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:22 am

MelissaB

Player Combat Roll

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kailyne uses Double Shot
Attack 1: Hit Roll: 2 + 6(Dex) + 1 (Racial Bonus) + 2 (Skills) = 11 Hit!
Damage: 6 + 6(Dex) + 2(Bonus Damage) - 6 (Defense) = 8
Attack 2: Hit Roll: 18 + 6(Dex) + 1 (Racial Bonus) + 2 (Skills) = 27, Hit!

Nighteyes Uses Maul
Hit Roll: 13 + 5 = 18, Hit!
Damage: 1
Bearded Devil is knocked down

Nighteyes pins the fiend to the ground as you continue to dump arrows into his body. On the ground, the devil is an easy target. Once you hit him with two more arrows, the way to the last chamber will be clear.

Kailyne: HP: 14/16 OP: 4/10
Nighteyes: HP: 7/12
Bearded Devil (R) 14/40

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, VintageBass, MASigma

The Caravan continues on pace to Southdale as Caroline waits for Priea to come to the front seat. After a few hours pass, you see Southdale in the distance. Though the city seems quieter then how Maribelle described it.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat May 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Kailyne backjs off a little more and fires another arrow at the beardeed devil her eyes glaring as Nighteyes onc more goes to keep him down yanking at his leg before attacking him further to bite his knee trying to cripple the demon and keep it from advanacing on Kailyn, the duo working together to bring it down and prevnt any further harm to either of them.

(attack 6 ap - 4 ap left kailyne
(maul 8 ap +6 ap for attack =14 6 ap next turn)
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:40 pm

MelissaB

Player Combat Roll

Kailyne attacks Bearded Devil
Attack 1: Hit Roll: 13 + 6(Dex) + 1 (Racial Bonus) + 2 (Skills) = 22 Hit!

Nighteyes Uses Maul
Hit Roll: 9 + 5 = 14, Hit!
Damage: 1
Bearded Devil is knocked down,

You attack the bearded devil one last time as Nighteyes continues to keep him on the ground. This time however, he doesn't get up. He's still breathing so he's either unconscious or is playing dead. But for all intended purposes, the fiend didn't seem willing to fight back anymore. With all the obstacles finally clear, you can face Lucien and figure out what he was planning with all this.

Searching the two guards, you find more of those white herbs from before. They were most likely carried by all of D'Ange's familiars for when they abducted new victims.

Victory (+12 EXP)

Status

Kailyne: HP: 14/16 OP: 4/10
Nighteyes: HP: 7/12
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat May 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Panting Nighteyes growls at the devil making sure he knows not to mvoe or try anyway as kailyne begins looting the dead oen then him. munching on the herb to cool her body from the sue of her fel bow before she tends to Nighteyes, wrapping up her wound better, changing the bloody bandages and reapply a new set as she leans down to kiss her head. "Good job." She chimes before she stands up and notches an arrow pointing it at the bearded devil. "Be blessed I am a better being than you or you'd be dead right now." She hisses angrily before she leaves him. "nighteyes lets pay lucian a visit." She hisses her anger rising as she grips her new fel bow tightly before coming down the passage heading for whoever was there at the other side. Nighteyes padding after her, panting to cool herself off as her movement causes the blood to leak from her wound and stain the bandages.

MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Sun May 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Zalira glanced at the apparent ghost down with a puzzled frown. "Why does the city seem to empty?" she asked, as she got ready to descend from the carriage with her companions and explore the place. Her original intent had been to gather supplies and then get ready for another journey, but there might have been more to this..
An Ying Hu

Postby Gorbaz » Mon May 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Damn! Kali was stuck in place and, no matter how much she gritted her teeth, she couldn't move from her spot. Looking up, she had no choice but to watch Angelica having her way with Kali's mother. She strained again, trying to move off the spot, when a thought came to her. Not normally being this devious, she could still rock back and forth and use her arms and hands. "Like giving it rough, don't ya?" she said with a sneer, before reaching out to grab one of Angelica's legs to hold it in place, while her other aimed to find her wet pussy. Sure, her fingers weren't the same as a Jotunn cock, but she could put quite a lot of force into her thrusts!
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Mark3000 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:49 am

MelissaB

(+4 OP to Kailyne, +5 HP to Nighteyes)

You travel to the last room. It's the largest one you've seen so far and it resembles a small laboratory. In one corner you see D'Ange and her succubus familiar still recovering from your battle yesterday. In the opposite corner you spot Lucien sitting as he gives you a wave and a bemused smile.

And in the center of the room was the large bearded demon from last night, Barbatos. His large halberd was slammed into the ground and he stood cross armed. "So you still seek to attack my master and compatriots" He says looking to the demon lord for a second.

Gorbaz

Command Collar Resist Roll (Wis, Hard)
Kali: 4 - 1 = 3, Fail

You can't break her control but your plan does work. From your spot, you're able to reach Angelica. Grabbing her ankle, you pull her away from your mother as her cock springs out of her pussy. "What the hell are you doing I command you to..." The young princess begins to say as you jam your fingers into her pussy. She lets out a loud moan as she back arched.
Mark3000

Postby Gorbaz » Tue May 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Perfact! Just the reaction that she was after! Already she had juices rolling down her hand as she started to pump her fingers in and out of Angelica’s lower lips. “Ooh, you’re tight” she teased. “Wonder when the last time you used this was!” She gave a little giggle, her hand moving from the woman’s leg up to her hard and slick cock, wrapping her fingers around the shaft and starting to jerk her off. Kali could already feel herself starting to get a little hot, and she licked her lips at the sight of just what she was doing to the woman before her. If she couldn’t beat her through words or violence, she would do it through sexual endurance!
Gorbaz

Postby MelissaB » Tue May 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Kailyne comes in her bow strung and the arrow drawn as she looks around, her eyes scanning to her fellow elf and the succubus her and nighteyes defeated before looking at the devil Barbatos and the demon lord Lucian. Her eyes glaring at the latter before she lowers the bow and unstrains the string. "I was told to come, it is was you that attacked me, or rather your fellow demons, they were greatly misinformed of how easy it was to beat me down. A trick your summoner made." She comments before walking slowly followed, her wolf friend quick to be at her heels. "Lucian, what game are you playing? You set these demons up to fight me? is this a test you devised for me or for them?" She asks with a glare, ignoring barbatos for now.

MelissaB

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Wed May 25, 2016 12:23 am

Sharya frowns at the sight of such a quiet city. It was bigger than home but not as lively somehow. Had things changed since Maribelle was in Southdale last? There was such a difference between what had been described and this ghost town that it gave the place such an eerie feel to it. "I don't like this very much...." She mutters as she grips her rapier tightly in preparation of a potentially unpleasant welcome.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Mark3000 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:16 pm

MelissaB

Lucien lets out a small chuckle. " They were only to attack if you were hostile. Which judging by that look in your face, you are." He says as he slowly stands. "It's a test for both of you. D'Ange was starting to become a little too complacent in her roll here in Southdale. When you defeated her, I thought I could use this chance to ... humble her a bit. But Barbatos disagreed. He said it was you who needed discipline. To know your place in this grand endeavor. So I offered you a chance to prove your loyalty and their competence. It looks like both of you have failed in that regard." He says shrugging his shoulders. "Though I'll give you both one last chance. Kailyne! If you yield to Barbatos here completely, I'll consider the matter settled. If you refuse, then Barbatos will get one last chance to display his competence."

The large bearded devil nods in agreement. "Very well. Kailyne! If you choose to surrender, I will fuck you gentle as I would my own master." He says plainly.

Gorbaz

The minute you stick your fingers into Angelica's pussy, cum begins to trickle out of her cock. A moan escaped her breath as the small hermaphrodite tries to regain control. "Suck it!" She yells as she tries once again to control you.

Command Collar Resist Roll (Wis, Average)
Kali: 10 - 1 = 9, Fail

And it works, as your lips meet and engulf Angelica's cock. This time however, it was a little easier to resist her commands. Soon you feel her hands grip the back of your head as you feel her shove more and more of her cock into your mouth. "I'll teach you for being so insolent" the petite woman says as she begins to buckle her hips.

FragranceofMtDew, An Ying Hu, VintageBass, MASigma

"That's weird" Oliver says from the front seat. "Southdale isn't usually this quiet." As he finishes, you see a sickly looking woman with white hair carrying two other naked women down the middle of the street. The two looked exhausted and their hair was beginning to turn white as well.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri May 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Nodding slowly at Lucian she growls. "Actually the imps attacked first, I simply released some more poor girls and they attacked." She grunts befor lowering her bow and looking at him with a glare. "Well no their fault they're useless." She shrugs before looking at Barbatos and hearing his offer. "So.... let me get this straight... I have to surrender even though the only chance I have of losing is if Lucian tries to fight me as well?" She asks them both, Nightyes just growls menacingly beside her. "And then once I give in I don't only not to get to just be let be but I have to fuck you?" She asks him with a raised brow before glancing at Lucian. "So... what exactly is in this for me to surrender?" She asks the demon lord with a glare.

MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Fri May 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Zalira's frown only deepened at Oliver's words, and a shiver came down her spine when she beheld the white-haired women walking down the street, just like that. She patted Sharya's shoulders to get her attention and point to them. "Something is obviously wrong," she says, thinking for a moment before calling. "Ey'ala!" the magical thought compelling her familar to flap down from her spot and come down to her. "Yes, Mistress?" the raven replied in a flat tone. "Go down there and get some information," she requests, figuring that the bird could just fly without them having to stop the caravan and potentially put themselves into danger.

Ey'ala glides over to the women, as instructed. It felt somewhat odd to query them in their condition, but she had to. "Excuse me, misses.. could you perhaps tell me what happened to this town? the familiar asks, keeping some amount of distance between them as she hovers in the air, wings constantly at work.
An Ying Hu

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Mon May 30, 2016 8:39 am

Oliver's words confirmed Sharya's suspicions but that didn't make her feel better in the slightest. No, she was starting to get an even worse feeling about Southdale and Zalira pointing out the exhausted naked women who are the only people in sight only worries her further. "Do you think this has anything to do with Lucien?" Sharya wonders aloud as she carefully watches Ey'ala's interaction with the women, ready to rush to the familiars aid if need be. "Caroline did say that she had seen a lot of marked women around. Maybe one of them is causing trouble here, like Esmeralda."
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Gorbaz » Mon May 30, 2016 1:24 pm

The commandment came, and Kali couldn't help but obey. Fingers still working Angelica's pussy and cock, she let the shaft pass her lips and began to suck on it, head bobbing up and down on the meaty stick, even as she knew that the human was close already to her peak. Part of her wanted to just sit there and pleasure the herm in front of her, but still another, larger part, wanted to defeat the girl, be the hero, get the reward, and then get blind drunk after! And, of course, she wasn't too picky about how she won, but would prefer that Angelica stay alive. Still, with the other girl's controlling attitude, anything but a hostile confrontation seemed remote. It was like shedidn't consider anyone, even one she marked out as 'special', from being close to an equal.

Perhaps if she sent a little warning to the woman. Something she wouldn't soon forget, but not enough to actually cause her harm. As she sucked on the cock, running her tongue around it and tasting every inch of her meat, Kali tried to slowly close her jaws. Yes, she was still obeying in oral service, but perhaps she sould apply just enough pressure with her teeth to hold the girl in place and make her think twice but without any actual harm being done.

Her anger was still boiling at both Angelica and her mother, but she didn't want to loose control again and seriously hurt anyone who wasn't physically threatening to kill.
Gorbaz

Postby VintageBass » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:31 am

While she waits patiently for Priea to get herself situated with Caroline and learn what the mother has in store, Kassy overhears something about how quiet things are out in Southdale. The holstaur takes a moment to listen out, finding that odd silence lingering over the town and it's quickly getting to her. Something about this isn't sitting right and she just wants to hop on out and go looking around, see if there's anything that she could do to help fix whatever is going on around town. Hearing Sharya in the back about this being Lucian's doing does make her worried, but that doesn't seem to quite work for her. There's something else at play but she can't quite put her finger on it.

That change when the white-haired women come walking up, and seeing the two naked ones really got Kassy's instincts kicking in. She works her way off the wagon and rushes over to help them, checking up on their condition to see if they're in a stable or critical condition. Since she's here, she could get some questions as well. "What happened to them? Was it the same thing you're going through?" she asked, with Kassy examining the bodies to see what she could make out of the situation.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay