The Rananim School for the Gifted

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Rananim School for the Gifted

Postby reaperfrost8 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:16 pm

"Oh crap" Oscar thought as he then concentrated on making a illusion technically a kind of a loop people who aren't touching her or me will only just see her getting up and just talking to like the beginning after making sure that the illusion is made to cover me and the other kid I proceed to silently whisper towards her on the ground "please don't do this I understand why your so stressed out with test and the school plus friend's but can we not go nude good thing I am good with illusions"

Oscar whispered sweating slightly from his illusion deciding to crouch on the ground still concentrating on the illusion to make it look like we were standing but still have a normal conversation Oscar asked "can we talk somewhere else I seem to recall that we were allowed access to the lower rooms maybe we should go downstairs and talk about this in private my names Oscar by the way" he told them yawning slightly but prepared to create a illusion of her still having her clothes on if she were to run away topless this ain't some college movie Oscar thought
reaperfrost8

Re: The Rananim School for the Gifted

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:29 am

As Grima bangs on the wall she is surprised by the sudden appearance of ... a cock? She pauses, unsure how to react before a shot of jizz sprays her right in the face cause her to fall off the bed onto he ass as she lays on her back. Staring up she saw the boys face and cock but nothing else. "Uhm ...." Was all she could muter as she stared at him. She knew there would be other power users but this was still weird. "What do you mean make it up?" Grima says unsure of how the situation will go from here.
Mark3000

Previous

Return to Roleplay