The Rananim School for the Gifted

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Rananim School for the Gifted

Postby lights_shadow » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Marantha giggles and nuzzles against her new found living plushy, being careful not to stab her with a horn. "We'd like that a lot, we can't sleep without hugging something and since Yuki can hug back it'll be even better!" She smiles brightly to Yuki while trying to stop the wind from getting to her... Seemingly convinced that the other woman is cold or just completely obsessed with hugs...

"Might be better to get Yuki inside..." She sighs softly and looks up at the stars, tilting her head. "Nature is full of beauty but Yuki is cold..." She shifts her weight to let Yuki down gently but her tail stays coiled around her fellow gifted to lead her off back along the walkways and to the party for them to claim a room.
lights_shadow

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Yuki blushed deeper as she started clinging tighter to Marantha.

"I'm not cold...but...why...it feels like...I'll be fine just like this. Like...this is the safest place for me...don't...leave...I don't understand...but..."
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

Postby lights_shadow » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Marantha smiles at the clinging, not understanding what Valexra did to the poor girl and sits back down, hugging her close while Valexra chortles in their mind at it being so effective. "Okay, we'll stay... We can sleep on the grass here but... Why do you feel safe here?" Marantha's asks looking around the place thinking it's the environment while Valexra starts poking at Yuki's mind to try make her doubt that Marantha will stay there with her after she falls asleep if she doesn't convince them that she means it.

Marantha looks at Yuki's face after asking, her glowing eye while so close no longer appears to be one solid mass but hundreds, if not thousands, of tiny glowing sparks all in constant motion though logically impossibly deep. If Yuki as to look into it she'd notice a group moving to write her name and another group constructing her likeness as they move around the orb.
lights_shadow

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Yuki panics for a moment at the thought of Marantha abandoning her while she slept.

"No...don't leave...I'll help...do anything for you...just don't abandon...me..."

As she whimpers and looks at Marantha, her glowing eye captivating her. As she continued staring, she starts seeing lots of sparks moving about inside.

"...your eye...pretty...so many...sparks..."
DeltaSynergy

Postby lights_shadow » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Marantha tilts her head to the other side at the outburst, her and the demonic being battling over her body at complete odds with hat to do to the woman Valexra had ensnared; Marantha wanting her first friend that wasn't inside of herself to be happy and calm while Valexra just wanted to cement her servitude so she'd help get rid of Marantha.

"Why would we go anywhere? We're having the best hugs I've ever had!" Marantha giggles softly at the comments about her eye and uses the distraction to kiss Yuki's nose. "We don't know why it's like that... Our normal eye kind of... Fell out on our eighteenth birthday and that appeared... but thank you... Maybe you can help us learn more about our powers... Maybe e can do more than just move things and talk to people without our mouth..."

She keeps her arms around Yuki and smile to her, trying to reassure her that she's not going anywhere but Valexra gives her another push, along with the title of a book that Marantha had picked up containing binding rituals to have Yuki come up with the idea since Maranha would just reject it.
lights_shadow

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:29 pm

Yuki still held onto Marantha.

"Really...?...you won't...leave me...?...I'll...always listen to you."

She ponders over the eye before a thought entered her mind and she automatically just says the name of the book.

"Eh...?...why did...I say that...?...but...it feels like...maybe it can solve...our problems...?"
DeltaSynergy

Postby lights_shadow » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Marantha smiles and gives Yuki a soft kiss on a lips. "We think that's one of the books we put on the table before commong out of the library. We can look in the morning!" She offers Yuki another warm smile to try and alm her down while holding her close.
lights_shadow

Postby reaperfrost8 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Shocked Oscar decided to at least apologize for what he said mostly because seeing the girl cry would be stuck in his head until he did heading to where the girl ran "look I am not really good with words as you can guess but I am sorry for what I said I wasn't sure on what to say and well kinda ran with it in my head" Oscar sighed and glanced around "that and I wasn't sure if preston was gonna let you go or simply start a fight or something if you asked guess I should ve waited or said nothing at all"
reaperfrost8

Postby DeltaSynergy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:15 am

Yuki whimpers and looks at Marantha pleadingly.

"Can...we go...check now?"
DeltaSynergy

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:15 am

Grima tensed up a bit after hearing Sarah's suggestion. But it did sound like fun. Plus she was tired of all these distractions. "I'm game if you are" The young girl said with a nod. "What do you want me to do?". In true Grima wasn't very experienced in the ways of love make. Only knowing the basics from Sex-ed and a few books she'd found looking through her house.
Mark3000

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:06 am

Smiling at grima Sarah nods and leans close to her giving her ear a gentle nip." You bang on the wall and I'm going to scream some possibly embarrassing things and moan like I'm having the greatest time of my life, although there is the small chance someone will think we are lovers but I think it could be worth it for some revenge." Moving back over to the bed Sarah sits down and closes her eyes trying to get herself into character so she can give the right performance.

Leaning back Sarah starts gently moaning and sighing while lightly caressing her body to make it a little bit more natural." Oh.... Ahhhh.... Yes! That's the spot, keep going!!! I'm almost there."

( forgive the shorter post)
dragonmaster121989

Postby lights_shadow » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Marantha blinks in confusion at the apparent sudden change in wanting to leave but nods with a smile. "Okay! We can go now... But you're hugs are too good!" She purred softly, giving Yuki a gentle squeeze and a kiss on the forehead before smirking. "So.. First you'll have to promise to be my plushy from now on!" Her smirk breaks into a grin as she awaits the answer, her tail uncoiling from round Yuki and starts trying to work it's way under her clothing to hug the bare skin under.
lights_shadow

Postby exalted » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:56 am

Diran + Reaper:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"You're sorry?" The girl blurts out when you catch up with her, "Do you know what you said? Do you know what you just did? How will I ever fit in here if people think..."

She shrugs away from your touch and paces back and forth nervously, when you notice her movements become sluggish. Suddenly she stumbles and grabs onto Dewey for support, wrapping her arms his neck.

"Fuck me," She mumbles, "You have to fuck me, because then people wont think..."

Dragon + Mark:

As you start up your act the sound next door stops for a brief moment, then returns louder than other as the pair competes with you.
exalted

Postby DeltaSynergy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Yuki seemed to be unable to properly answer as her lips were quivering before she nodded.

"O..o..ok...I'll..be...hug...pl..plu...shy..."

She squirms and gasps when Marantha's tail uncoil only to try and coil round underneath her clothes.
DeltaSynergy

Postby reaperfrost8 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Oscar was hesitant on what to say on the account of her movement's he wasn't sure on what to say and on one hand thinking it was eighter stress or something else that was affecting her for now he guessed it was stress backing away to give her air but just enough for her to hear Oscar asked "don't you think that's kinda extreme?" Oscar asked nervously "I mean I understand that people will be offset by what I said and I am very sorry for what I said but are you really sure that would effect your ability to make friend's I mean what exactly stops you" Oscar asked hoping not to stress her any further.
reaperfrost8

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Dewey's expression went incredibly quickly from one of concern to one of surprise. "W-wh-what?" He stuttered, backing off a little as he gathered himself, a blush filling his cheeks. "D-don't you think that's ... well yeah, what he said, extreme. I mean, w-we don't even know each others names. I-I- I'm not really the kind of guy that just... does that so casually I-" He shook his head, gathering his thoughts as he stopped his nervous rambling, scratching the back off his head sheepishly before gently resting his hands on her shoulder and giving her a soft push back. "Listen, you sure you're OK? You don't seem in your right mind right now. Trust me, you'll thank me for this later, now you should probably cool off. Everything will be fine, its not like anyone actually thinks your like that."
Diran Fay

Postby lights_shadow » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Marantha squeaks happily and cuddles her new plushy tightly, assaulting Yuki's forehead with soft pecks that leave light pink lipstick marks on the skin. Smiling o Yuki she nods. "We need to get going then, I'm getting a little sleepy..." She smiles and starts to lead the woman off back to the library with a yawn, the tail releases Yuki and slide out from her clothing only to wrap around her wrist to pull her alone if she dawdled.
lights_shadow

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:03 pm

"A-Alright" Grima said a little flustered. Getting on the bed, Grima began to bounce on the bed to make squeeking noises as if they were really going at it. At the same time she began tapping on the wall. At first she didn't hear a response back. But then the noise from the other room returned with a vengeance. With the noise from Sarah and the couple from the other room, Grima could feel herself getting hotter and hotter. Redoubling her efforts, she bounces harder on the bed while tapping on the wall faster making it sound like she was really going to town on Sarah.
Mark3000

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:33 am

When the sounds from the other room start to really get going Sarah's smile only grows bigger as she starts to really get into the mood and begins enjoying their little antics even if they were starting to get her excited." OH GOD YES, RIGHT THERE..." losijg herself in the moment Sarah absently slips her hand down into her pants absently stroking at her clit making her own pleasure that actually was real while screaming like she was having the time of her life.

As her cheeks start to redden from the excitement of the moment and her own actions gets even more into it while stroking faster." Right there, right there. Don't stop!" With her eyes closed Sarah continues her efforts with her fingers on her moist pussy while actually starting to moan for real.
dragonmaster121989

Postby exalted » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:15 am

Diran + Reaper:

As Dewey pushes back on the girl her legs give out completely and she slumps to the floor in a heap. She seems to lie there motionless for a moment, as if her mind and body are trying to play catch up to what has happened.

"Yes... C-cool off," She mutters emotionlessly , parroting back Dewey's words almost exactly, "I-I need to cool off."

Almost like an automaton, her hands rise up and grip the bottom of her shirt and start to lift it above her head.

Mark and Dragon:

As Grima is banging on the wall she is suddenly surprised to be face to face with an incorporeal cock phasing through the wall in front of her. Stunned by the sudden appearance of the phallus she has no time to react as it twitches once, twice then thrice, before blasting her in the eye with its seed.

Hearing the commotion Sarah opens her eyes to find herself staring up the incorporeal face of the girl who had barged in looking down at her, neck phased through the wall also.

"Hey, you guys were faking. Your a phony," She shouts, slowly catching on, "A BIG FAT PHONY!"

Suddenly two arms phase through the wall and grab Sarah the shoulders and rapidly drag her towards the wall. Wincing when she expects impact, Sarah is somewhat shocked as she is pulled effortlessly through the wall by the arms up the waist as her body seems to become as translucent as the arms holding her. Suddenly when the arms let go the wall seems to re-solidify around her waist, trapping her in place. Looking around she sees she is in the adjacent room, on the bed the boy and girl from before, both naked. The boy is on his knees, head stuck through the wall to the room with Grima while the girl smiles wickedly at her.

"Now what should I do with this big fat phony," She chuckles, tracing the outlines of your nipples through your shirt with her finger.

On the other side of the wall a boys face suddenly darts through the wall in front of Grima, above where the cock had been.

"Ah, sorry about that, powers go a bit haywire when I'm at the limit and I don't realize where it's pointing" He smiles, "Maybe I can make it up to you though?"
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay