The Rananim School for the Gifted

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Rananim School for the Gifted

Postby lights_shadow » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:03 pm

They walk along with Yuki still snared by their tail while Marantha hums a soft melody, happy to be able to be around people without them screaming at her for once. The naive girl Marantha is takes in her surroundings with slight awe as they walk through the parks and admires the architecture of the buildings but not really liking all the parties... Too noisy, too many people... Valexra however sneered at the parks and buildings, wanting to be inside because she needs more... 'Friends' if she is to be rid of the parasitic human in what as rightfully her body. Marantha smiles to Yuki ever now and then while they walk till they come to the library which makes her eye go wide and in her excitement goes to steal a kiss form Yuki before running off to find the volumes on the ocult, incorporeal entities and psyonic gifts to try understand her powers to a greater degree in hopes of finding new applications for them.
lights_shadow

Postby DeltaSynergy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Yuki was still staring in awe at the library and its books when she was kissed by Valexra, blushing in surprise as she stood still for several seconds before she hesitantly touched her lips.

"Why...?"

Still unsure, she grabs a few books from the first shelf starting at the top row. One of the books being 'A beginner's guide to learning how to make friends'.
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

Postby lights_shadow » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:59 am

"Because friend!" Marantha called out, setting a pile of books on the table Yuki had sat herself at then smiling brightly to the girl. "I'm Marantha! You met Valexra earlier in the testing rooms, she's a little... smarter than I am when it comes to my... Umm our powers." She grins all the same even though she seems a little oblivious. "Who are you? I... Don't know if you told Valexra or not." Marantha's voice would be soft and lyrical, a complete contrast to Valexra's permanent tone of anger and frustration.
lights_shadow

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:08 pm

" My powers aren't that useful" Grima says trying to be bashful. "I can only move small objects right now. Larger things put a real strain on my body. Plus being able to make fire seems really useful. You could uhm use it to cook?" Grima says just realizing how awkward that last part sounded. Laying back on the bed covering her face in embarrassment. Hearing her mention her phoenix again, Grima suddenly remembers the question she wanted to ask. "So Sarah, did you ever figure out what the source of your powers were?" She asked with a bit of hesitation.
Mark3000

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:06 am

Snickering st grima 'so words Sarah looks towards the girls and smiles when she mentions cooking." Actually I can't use my powers for cooking to be honest, I should know since I already tried it once before and burned the food horribly." Flashing the girl a little grin she laughs at the idea before finally saying." It seems I don't have any control over how hot the flame gets, only over its existence. Seems they get really hot really fast."

Hearing the last portion of her question Sarah raises an eyebrow and thinks for s moment before actually responding and trying her best to tell the girl what she can." Well my mother and god mother always told me that i was special and gifted by Lilith, although I don't know how much of that could possibly be true, I think they were just teasing me. Although that's the only thing they ever told me so I don't know how I got them."
dragonmaster121989

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:01 am

Yuki blushed and fidgeted at the sudden change in personality.

"I...I'm...Yuki... I...helped...you...inside the...testing room..."
DeltaSynergy

Postby lights_shadow » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:16 am

Marantha takes the seat next to Yuki then pauses. "The testing room..." She reaches for Yuki's hand and tries to pull her away while looking somewhat panicked. "We left the demon girl with the fire robot!"

With or without Yuki she'd make her way back to the testing aera and try find the other of their group.
lights_shadow

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:46 am

Yuki was hesitant to speak up but when Marantha tugged at her hand, she froze up slightly before watching Marantha rush off. Seconds later, the seeds of obedience and servitude planted inside drove her to rush after Marantha, unable to bear being separated.
DeltaSynergy

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:35 am

Mark+ Dragon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Your conversation is suddenly interrupted by continuous moans coming through the wall from the adjoining room. The moans start infrequent and low by gradually grow in volume and frequency, joined by a rhythmic banging on the wall so loud it is impossible to miss or ignore.

Diran + Reaper:

"I'm just messin' with ya, Newbies" Preston laughs, "It's tradition to make the new guys sweat for awhile, you'll get used to it and pretty soon it'll be your turn to do it to the next batch.

Preston grabs a seat at the table next to the blue haired girl, still flanked by his cronies. He wraps an arm around the girl's shoulders and pulls her slightly into him and he makes not effort to hide where he is staring as he continues to talk.

"So how you guys liking the place, nice part we got goin' on, huh?" He speaks but his eyes never leave the girl's body, "You guys had a drink yet? We got some great stuff here."

He snaps his fingers and one of his cronies offers up a plastic cup her forces into the girl's hand, slowly rising the cup to her lips as he smiles.

Lights + Delta:

It takes you a little while to find your way back to the testing facility but when you arrive you find the place deserted with no one around. The building is locked tight and see a sign on the door that reads testing has concluded for the day.
exalted

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Dewey didn't even fully notice when Preston forced showed up, as he was more focused and trying to figure out the ingredients of some of the more fancier foods on the table before him, eyeing up a couple of small, yet supposedly popular dishes with great curiosity as he sniffed at them while mulling over whether or not they were worth eating. He only realized exactly who the new person that showed up was when he started laughing, which was after he already had the new food stuffed in his mouth.

Looking up with his mouth still full he mumbled something nearly incomprehensible before pausing, gulping down, and trying again. "Hey, you're the speech guy!" he repeated, before adding to what he first tried to say "Preston, right?"

He planned on continuing the conversation, although he paused when he saw how the blue haired girl was acting to Preston's 'advances', or more accurately, harassment. The way he acted with her made Dewey feel uneasy, but it wouldn't be the first time he'd misinterpreted a situation like this. "S-so." he started, stuttering slightly but managing to keep a certain degree of confidence in his voice. "You two know eachother?" he asked, gesturing to Preston and the girl he was with.
Diran Fay

Postby lights_shadow » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:05 pm

They finally get back to the facility, unable to even get into the medical part Marantha sighs heavily and slumps against the doors only to look up at the sound of footfalls, witnessing her new friend rushing towards her. They hop to their feet and spring forwards to catch Yuki in an embrace. "It's locked up, we can't get in to find her... She might be back at the party then." Marantha chimed softly, just enjoying that she was hugging a real person instead of her plushies back home and.. People were right, it is better.

fter a minute she relinquishes Yuki and takes her hand before leading her back to the park and finding a secluded seating area where where pulls Yuki onto her lap and cuddles her close with a reassuring smile as she wraps the girl's wait with her tail. "So, where do you come from? Do you like hugs? They're the best!" Mara asks, tracing her finger tips over the end of the edges Yuki's outfit
lights_shadow

Postby reaperfrost8 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Oscar looked at what was going on with a bored yet curious look oh dear thought Oscar this won't end well on one hand starting a fight in this room with a guy who has more experience than any of us would not go well on the other letting him take advantage of this poor lady would not go well I wonder then he listened to the gent next to him and thought of a plan

"Preston while I don't know what's going to happen next I do feel obligated to warn you should be careful on who you want bang for the first year's" Oscar warned Preston calmly "eye's has it that a couple of freshmen have some weird power/curse where they can kill anyone who has sex with them also some of them can also take that power or so I've seen" Oscar said as ge used his power of shapshifting to make a third eye come out of his forehead this eye had his mother's mark on it's pupil to give that extra scary look and to add a little bit extra Oscar was looking deep in thought as his three eyes started to look sleepy this is the most elaborate thing I have said but then again my mom was a scamp for these thing's might as well start now.
reaperfrost8

Postby DeltaSynergy » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Yuki was panting heavily as she tried but failed to keep up with Marantha. Finally reaching the doors of the testing room, she collapsed only to be caught and embraced by Marantha. A thought seemed to enter her head and caused her to blush slightly. 'Safe. Don't leave her.'

"I think so...or...the medical...bay..."

Even then, she found it difficult to just speak nornally, letting Marantha pull her along to a secluded part of the park, keeping softly as she was pulled into her lap and was cuddled, blushing brighter. Shivering slightly at being this close to someone as Marantha's tail wound round her waist, and her fingertips traced over the edges of her outfit.

"I...I'm...I'm...from an average...town...my...parents...thought I'd fit in...more...in this school...umm...and...I...like hugs from you..."
DeltaSynergy

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Grima eyes widen at the mention of Lilith. She had read a lot about demons in her occult phase. Though she didn't know how much was true. "Well I guess we'll learn more about our powers here." She says.

Just as she was about to ask Sarah if she had any other interests. She was interupted again by the rhythmic banging coming from the neighbouring room. She couldn't help but blush a bit since it was obvious what was going on.
Mark3000

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Listening to grima and watching her reaction Sarah gets a great idea to amuse herself and possibly get the others in the other room to shut up for awhile if not all together." Hey grima, I have an idea of your willing to help me. Could be a bit mischievous but mostly innocent and fun."

Getting up from her bed Sarah walks over to the girl with a grin on her face knowing her idea would more then likely turn the girl a darker shade of red. Leaning close to her she softly whispers in her ear." How about we make it sound like we are having sex in here and see how they react? I don't mean actually doing it but make it sound like we are, you can bang on the wall and I'll try my best to moan and scream so it sounds like your the most talented tongue this side of the world." While not really being sure how the girl would take her idea Sarah snickers and sits down beside her to stroke her hair while waiting.
dragonmaster121989

Postby exalted » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:53 am

Diran + Reaper:

(Oscar Poor Communication activated)

Preston suddenly lets go of the girl, angrily sliding off his seat as he walks back into the crowd. Before disappearing into the fray he stops, pulls and his phone and takes a photo of the three of you.

During Oscar's speech, you noticed the girls growing steadily redder with embarrassment as you claim she has a venomous vagina. Tears well in the corners of her eyes as Preston leaves and her mouth hangs open slightly as she struggles to find something to say. Suddenly she skulls the entire drink in her hand, gulping it down and runs from the table as she fights back tears.

Dragon: Will give Mark a chance to post before I continue forward.

Delta + lights: no gm interference at moment, continue as you wish.
exalted

Postby lights_shadow » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Marantha nods as Yuki speaks and wraps her arms around the woman, holding her tightly against herself. "You're cold! Maybe we need to go back inside so you can be warm?" Mara tilts her head to the left before planting a soft kiss on Yuki's forehead. "I knew you'd like hugs! I have the feeling e won't get our suitcases since they threw away our clothing... So you can be my new teddy to cuddle while I sleep!" She grins at the idea, flashing her razor-like pearly whites at Yuki.

"That's if they let us share a room, I don't think they'll mind though..."
lights_shadow

Postby DeltaSynergy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Yuki blushed still.

"I'm...not that cold...but if you want...to go back to crowds then...OK...I just...don't really do well with them..."

She eeped and shut her eyes, squeezing up a bit as she was kissed on the forehead.

"Um...I...am fine...if you want to...cuddle...together. I think they haven't...assigned rooms...so maybe...we can...get rooms together..."
DeltaSynergy

Postby reaperfrost8 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:42 am

Oscar was kind of shocked not what I was expecting to happen he thought "why did he take our pictures" he said aloud "also why did he walk away like that" he asked as well really he didn't say much to warrant that reaction okay maybe if he they did it say that "also I didn't really say who" Oscar felt bad and unfortunately for him he also felt sleepy "Sorry for making you cry I really did not see that coming" Oscar told her "to be fair I really didn't say who had that kind of power nor did I say if it was by choice also judgeing by how he just ran instead of asked kinda paint me a bad color."
reaperfrost8

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Dewey sighed, shaking his head as he walked over to where the blue haired girl ran off to, glancing at Oscar as he did so. "You really don't get it do you?" he muttered to him as he walked over to the blue haired girl "You just insinuated that she was putting herself in that position on purpose to cause harm. Considering she was practically just being molested, that was pretty bad for her self esteem."

He reached out to rest a hand on the blue haired girl's shoulder but then paused, retracted it after a moment of thought. Perhaps touching her wasn't the best thing to do right now. "Hey, you OK? What's your name? You got friends here or anything like that?" he said, feeling rather worried about how she must be feeling right now.
Diran Fay

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay