Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:02 am

"Bottle of black stuff, got it!" Izumi nods as she sidesteps one of the tentacles flailing at her, before wasting no time in racing through the lab in search of the antidote. Once she finds it, she'll quickly make her way back to Kusanagi to give it to him. Since the doc can't seem to control the tentacles on his back, it'll make things difficult from here on out. She can't dodge its and still make sure she gets the antidote to Kusanagi, so she opts to simply brace herself to the the hits that are coming.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:05 am

Manka watches as her partners thrall smashes through the cage and after a short time retrieves the goblin like a dog retrieves a newspaper or a downed duck. Manka smirks and looks upon her own catch as she submits and kneels before the great serpent. "Splendid! A warrior capable of injuring me will make for strong offspring!" She proclaims with a triumphant grin and cackle. As the goblin tried to plead for his life she narrows her gaze upon him. "Maybe I should slice off a limb or two before handing you over to my partner here? What do you think Yumiko?" She asks, starting to become quite fond of teaming up with the sexy succubus. She proved quite useful in the two fights they were in together.
Meep Meepersons

Postby ZeroParadox » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:14 am

"You girls have a plan to get out of here?", Tak asks then motions to the limo, "I could secure us a ride in style but it may take some time."
ZeroParadox

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:47 am

"Time is something I doubt we have.... we can walk it. We'll take our route we took to get here. Once we are far enough we'll discuss your position in this." Lassie says her bow at the ready for any possible threats that may intervene. Right now they had the upper hand with distance and man power and a car was to restricting in where it could go. "We keep her close and we stay on foot. There is more than one route to take and lose the guards."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MelissaB » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:59 am

Moaning she clings to him tightly as she is bounced on his cock, her legs helping ease her descent and keep her upright before she lets out a cry as she is slammed into the bookcase, Gasping her head jarring a little as she seems dazed for the moment before she moans in ecstasy. "Fuck..." She pants out in his ear before she clings to him tightly and pulls him into a kiss, moaning into his mouth as she grinds herself on his cock, her inner walls rippling along his shaft and drowning it in an intense wet heat of her body.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MASigma » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Akane kept silent, personally just wanting to get the hell out of the area before more trouble came rather then wasting time discussing it," Perhaps we can keep the guards busy with your puppies while we make our way out of here?", Akane suggested towards Lassie, figuring it would give them the best shot of not being trailed after while they made their escape.
MASigma

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Izumi

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You manage to get the antidote Dr. Kusanagi was talking about. As you approach him, the tendrils on the doctor's back jet towards Izumi to grab her. Holding on tightly to your limbs and with one long tentacle wrapped around the waist it lifts you into the air. You still manage to hold onto the antidote as you feel the doctor's slippery new appendages climb under your clothing.

Zera

Keeping her against the bookcase, King returns to thrusting into Zera's wet pussy. Each time he enters her, he rocks the wall causing books to fall to the ground. But his focus was always on Zera. As she moans King works his tongue inside to explore the young ninja's mouth. As you fuck you feel a building heat in your pussy. King's cock seemed to be throbbing and becoming warmer with every thrust into Zera's pussy. He began to pick up speed and seemed to be closing in on a climax.

Lassie, Akane, Tak

Taking the Limo, Walking using the route from before or using Lassie's Dogs to distract the guards? Your entire group had a large number of options to choose from. But as you hear the sound of guards approaching, your realize that you all have to get on the same page in terms of an escape plan.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 pm

Bouncing on his rod Zera clings to him desperately her face twisted and contorting in a mask of pleasure as she cries out in ecstasy being filled with an intense heat as she longs for more, her cunt emitting a lewd sucking sound whenever he pulls out before he slams back in slamming her off of the bookcase making her entire body shake and tremble. "Fuck... yes almost... keep going harder!" She screams the commands at him her fingers digging into his back clawing it up to draw blood before she tilts her head back and squeals in climax, her cunt rippling along his sensitive glans as she sprays his cock and crotch with her orgasm her body lighting up in pleasure as she howls and mewls in pleasure.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:21 am

Izumi did her best to stay grounded as the tentacles wrapped around her but found herself lifted into the air regardless. Her loose clothing was incredibly easy for the tentacles to find their way into, so Izumi didn't even bother trying to stop them. What happened to her didn't matter as long as she could get the antidote to Kusanagi. She was hardly some blushing maiden after all, so getting felt up a bit was a small price to pay.

To that end, she relaxed her body as much as she found she could in hopes of lulling the tentacles into a false sense of security. And then, when the time was right, Izumi strained against the limbs restraining her with all her might. It might not be enough to free her entirely, but hopefully it would be enough to get her close enough to give Kusanagi the flask.
FragranceofMtDew

Previous

Return to Roleplay