Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Tokyo Kingdom was going to be the driving force of Japan's future. Public and Private money was poured into the project. A floating city in the Tokyo Bay that would act as Japan's economic centre. However that was not to be. The small satellite city was abandoned with many of the constructions projects unfinished. Today, the kingdom is thriving. The small isle itself has grown to take up even more of the bay. However it isn't due to renewed investment from the government or overseas though it has helped. The Tokyo Kingdom has become a den for the depraved and demonic. Criminal, Demons and all those in between have flocked to this ungovernable haven and with them unseemly amounts of money. With the rule of law all but non-existent here, there is only one group that can stand against these evils.

Taimanin Side

It had been a dangerous trip to the island. To avoid detection your group had traveled on a commercial fishing boat in the middle of the night. There were too many lookouts to use the Honshu Bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Once you landed, you had to travel through the back alleys to make your way to safehouse. As you crept you could see first hand how demons and humans co-mingled. The safe house oddly enough is was located just on the outskirts of the Prostitute's Grottos. Though on the bright side, no one would be suspicious of a group of women living close to a whore house.

You arrive at the Safe house. It was a small two story loft hidden away behind what appeared to be a failing ramen shop that had already closed for the night. You were given a key for the small loft as well as a digital terminal you were to activate only at the safe house.There was an option on the terminal to contact Mr. Yamamoto from the government defense agency. Once you were ready to begin you mission, all you had to do was press "Comm". You unlock the door and enter to see the place is pretty rundown. A sofa, table and a few chairs sit in the living room. There was a bedroom downstairs right besides the kitchen. You still have some time to report in so you can settle and get accustom to your new headquarters and team. Maybe even set up a chain of command.

Red Mane Side

The Mankai Tower was built as a symbol of the country's renewed investment in the Tokyo Kingdom. In most public records the building is leased out to a few different businesses. However, the building and everyone who works in it is under the control of the Red Mane. This is were you have been called. You were about to receive a rare honour, A meeting with King himself. Very few people in the organization have meet him face to face as he only consults on serious matters. The trip was fairly simple, an elevator ride (Or in the case of some of the larger members of the group, a trip up the stairs) to the 30th floor.

Waiting for you there were two people in front of a large circular door. One was a middle aged women in a Chinese dress (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1391303?tags=lao_jiu). The other was a hulking man in a golden warrior mask and white suit (http://ninjaslayer.wikia.com/wiki/File: ... design.png). The Middle age woman approached the group with a clipboard. After checking of a few boxes she greeted them. "Welcome. My name is Mei Faung, King's Personal assistant. He is currently in an important meeting, could you please move to the waiting room at this moment."

Mei lead the group to a room with a fantastic view of the Tokyo Bay and the night sky. There were couches, an a large aquarium with exotic fish. The only thing off about the room was the dead body in the middle of the room. The man was hunched over the table. His face had been beaten to the point of being unrecognizable. "I'll return once king is ready. If you need anything just call on Genghis." She left the room as the large man from before came to the door way. While you wait, it would be wise to size up your new partners.

Burton Side

Honshu Bridge was a trucker's nightmare. Thugs, terrorists and just flat out bad drivers seemed to populate this one stretch of road. To make matters worse you were carrying some prime cargo tonight. Kobe beef from the Hyogo Prefecture. She had three stops tonight once she reached the Tokyo Kingdom. Two were for some fancy restaurants in the Financial district and Red Light District. The third was to a small place named Mikeys. She and the owner went way back and he was Jacky's best customer on the island. She was already half way across the bridge. Maybe things will go off without a ....

HONK HONK

You hear the noise from behind you. You check your mirrors to see almost a dozen bikers surrounding you with three jeeps blocking you in. All of them were in White long bike jackets with a orange and black claw on the back. They started to hoot and holler, demanding you pull over along with .... other things. It was going to be one of those nights.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mark3000

Re: Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

Postby Meep Meepersons » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:23 am

As Manka Approaches the tower she looks up towards the top, wondering how high up it really was. Unfortunately, she was too big for the elevator, nothing new to her, but still a bummer. She always wanted to ride one. Reguardless, she somehow managed to slither up the stairs fast enough to catch up with the group in the elevator and fortunately catching the words of the sexy woman coming to greet them. The large man however made her smirk, clearly he wasn't entirely human, though granted they were on the same side so to speak, she decided not to try and challenge him for the heck of it. When she was lead to the room with the corpse, she tilted her head. looking over the view provided in the waiting room. "Wonderful view! Sort of reminds me of the view I had at home, only more lights!" when she was told to ask the big guy for anything she needed, she rubs her chin with one of her many arms, leaning down and scooping up the corpse by it's ankle. "Take care of this would you Genghis?" She asks, tossing the corpse at the large man in the white suit's feet. "Maybe bring me some gems to snack on while your at it?" She asks, clearly used to having those around her do as she asks when she asks. Her gaze returning the to view.
Last edited by Meep Meepersons on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:33 am

Zera stood silently with her arms crossed over her chest, staring forward with an impressive emotionless gaze. Her red eyes peering at the door of the elevator as she waited for it patiently to open and allow her exit of the confining lift. Nonspeaking she doesn't respond to anything around her until the doors open allowing her to step from the elevator swiftly. Her eyes scanning the two figures briefly before following silently along into the room. Seeing the corpse she tilts her head before moving to a corner and taking a spot leaning against it, her back turned to the wall only. Hearing the snake creature speak and toss the corpse to the giant warrior she huffs, amused by what is happening before she resumes her silent stance, watching the rest gathered carefully. Smirking she briefly takes a moment to herself before casting her shadow to take over a spot on the couch. Showing off a little of herself to the group gathered while she observes them, her eyes scanning the six armed snaked creature with a tilt, coming from both her and her shadow.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Goryokaku » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:41 am

The safe house was useable though Kal didn’t care it was merely a place to rest before she went after the next mark, though with Tokyo Kingdom having a bigger demon infestation then Transylvania’s supposed vampire problem Kal figured they would have a lot of work ahead of them. She looked at the others that had come with her the one she would have rely on to watch her back, whilst they operated here though what command wanted them to do Kal had no idea. Though after looking over the team and taking her own personal skills she figured it would probably be something fatal. It didn’t really matter maybe she would finally see a scene that could make her feel something different. Though they had travelled together Kal hadn’t worked with the others before she wasn’t sure what they were capable of. Not waiting on much ceremony she pulled out the digital terminal and examined it closely, it wasn’t the first time she’d used one before but she wanted to give the others a chance to talk if they were going to say anything. Personally she didn’t care either way, but if they had any questions for her she’d answer them but for now she would sit down on the sofa and let her eyes trail over the other 4 girls as she took the time memorise their appearances.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby cryosabre » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:49 am

Yumiko's smile didn't drop for a second as she exited the elevator, instead growing even wider and a small line of lecherous drool flowing from her lip as she was greeted with the sight of both the giant of a man wearing a golden mask and an oh so curvaceous human women just begging for Yumi for bend her over a table and show her the delights of her wonderful demonic cock... or at least she would be once Yumiko had her way with her. She made no attempt to hide her leering eyes as the woman introduced herself as "Mei Faung", not even caring that she was the personal assistant to the man/demon/monster who seemed to lord over the organization, Yumiko hearing multiple different accounts of him in her journey to the tower, she couldn't be quite sure what exactly he was, For now... she thought to herself with a grin, fully planning to move her way up the ranks as quickly as possible until SHE was the one with the sexy ass secretary!

It was only one Mei asked everyone to move into the other room that Yumi actually noticed there were other people here with her, her gaze being so fully focused on her certified future conquest that she hadn't even bothered to look around the rest of the room. She gave an inquisitive look to each and every other person as they made their way into the waiting room, every one of them filling her lust filled mind with lewd images of what she could do to them or coerce them into doing to her. Her "appreciation of Mei wasn't quite finished however, as just when the women went to leave, Yumi quickly came up behind her to whisper in her ear, "Hurry back, Sweetling, I don't think I can bear not seeing your magnificent form for too long~" her tongue tracing around the edge of her ear before her hand lays a firm slap to Mei's ass as Yumi lets her leave. After a moment she walked over to the corpse, giving it's buttocks a curious poke before the behemoth of a lamia picked it up and launched it towards Genghis, at the same time raising her eyebrow as she noticed a dark looking woman standing in the corner of the room but also what seemed to be some sort of dark shadowy version of her appear sitting on a seat and mimicing her movements, "Coooooooooooollll~" Yumi squeaked with a mixture of amazement and arousal. Oh yes, Yumiko was going to enjoy this place, her apparent new "Partners" not only being sexy but badass to boot! Well, best get to knowing these beautiful people! Yumiko though to herself in a happy tone as she opted to try and have a conversation with the closest person to her, the mammoth Lamia who seemed to have a hankering for gemstones, "Hey snakelady, you come here often?" she says with a playful wink, again making no effort to hide that fact that she was clearly oggling the Snake's mostly naked body, her fully sexualized mind not seeing a single problem with the act.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Reaver » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:53 am

It's weird sneaking in. That was the first thought that crossed her mind as she had embarked on the boat that was supposed to smuggle them into the Tokyo Kingdom. It wasn't that Almata had never snuck in anywhere, she had done it many times to assassinate targets or infiltrate groups but those had been lairs and houses, this was a city, an entire city against her and for the demons. She could barely comprehend how the humans had ever let it get this far before calling on her family and others like her, course her family had only said yes in this case because they suspected that a Drazinor could be working behind the scenes with the other demons and humans. This was epitome of human self-destruction, and despite doing a fair amount of research on the current human race, she felt disgust more than anything. What was the point of all of their technological advances if it the end they would willingly give their souls to demons or lack the skills to defend them. "Human weakness..." She said aloud, quickly looking around to make sure no one had heard her before sinking deeper into her thoughts.

Everyone was quiet during the ride which suited Almata just fine. She only began to watch the other girls once they disembarked and continued on the way to the safehouse. There were only four other girls, something that gave her relief since she hated dealing with most men but it also made her pause as she knew that demons loved preying on women. One of them even looked vaugely familiar. The white hair, the chakrams and the look in her eyes, Almata had definitely seen her before somewhere. She didn't figure it out until after they had passed what Almata could only assume was either a redlight district or a brothel, a place that in time she would level to the ground when she found the time. "You are Kal, the red viper." She stated flatly while whispering. "I've killed many demons and humans that mistook me for you in their last seconds of life. You are feared in many circles and respected in more, I do hope it will be a honor to hunt together." Her piece said before she entered the safehouse.

With the data terminal in one hand and her staff in the other, Almata did a once-over of the place, checking for any residue magic while downloading a full-map of Tokyo kingdom, complete with alleyways, sewage systems and underground building blueprints. She wouldn't memorize them right now but it would give her something to do later. She turned to face the rest of her team, her eyes never leaving the tablet. "I am Almata Drazinor. I am 26. I believe we should organize by age and expertise. As I believe from looking at everyone's body maturation level and armaments, that would put me at the top. This is not political, I only want to see the job done and corruption wiped out. Any objections or questions?" Keeping things professional and upfront was usually the way to go when working with others, the less miscommunication that happened, the better. Figuring out the 'pecking order' was the first step to a functioning team, everyone knowing their spheres of influence and who to report to would make things run smoother.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby ZeroParadox » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:23 am

Hibiki exited the elevator donned in a traditional hakama crafted from fine materials with black and dark gray being the dominant colors. He remains quiet as Mei speaks then leads the group into a waiting room, giving her a respectful bow as she leaves. After requesting a bottle of saki and some drinking glasses he sits down to study the rooms occupants.

The large being with multiple arms was certainly powerful, great potential there as a formidable warrior. She has the subtlety of a wrecking ball, he thinks to himself, but what can one expect from someone who is likely more effective than a demolitions team. A powerful weapon that could benefit from tempering, perhaps? It's too early to judge.

Next his eyes studied the smaller girl that managed to be louder than the first. Hibiki's first impression was that she was insane and... taking a tentative sniff he could smell the girls' arousal. She wears it like an inexperienced teenager wears perfume; proudly and in large doses. But he also couldn't shake the feeling that he should recognize her. Something else to keep an eye on, he thinks to himself.

Ignoring the scene being made between the two females and the corpse his eyes settle upon the lady who just shared a hint of her gift. A duplicate seemingly formed from shadow! Hibiki arches a brow in interest and attempts to catch her eye and invite her over with a gesture.
ZeroParadox

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:52 am

Ugh, sneaking. Wonderful. How they managed to get this far into a city full of demons and what might as well be devil-worshipers without the jet black cyborg girl giving them away is beyond Jill's comprehension, but did they really have to put the safe-house right next to a brothel? If she wasn't able to turn off her artificial ears during sleep cycles, this Ripper would have night after night of insomnia-by-next-door-moaning in her immediate future. Oh well, guess that's one more perk of having a complex machine for a body. Besides, it means she doesn't have to worry about getting assigned to shadowing duty in that whore-house, not that stealth is any real specialty of hers to begin with. Far as Jill can tell, her role in this group is pretty much just heavy combat; when stealth and deception don't work, send in the cyborg with the sword and the blood-sucking digits. Well, that's her own role accounted for; time to look the others over, see where they might fit in.

...or one of them can take the initiative and get a group meeting going. That actually works quite well.

"Almata Drazinor, eh? Sounds like a mouthful, no offense. Mind if I call you Alma?" Jill sits down in a nearby chair, hopes that nobody makes any "who invited the robot" comments, and decides to introduce herself as well. "My name is Jill, and I'm age 22. I've been a cyborg for over six years. I believe in taking care of myself, a balanced diet, and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little rusty, I'll start with tarnish remover, then a liquid polish, then a foaming anti-corrosive which I leave on for 10 minutes, while I prepare the rest of my routine. After my cleansing, I'll apply WD-40 to my limbs. Always use water displacement with lubricating, because non-WD will leave you squeaky. For conditioning, I do push-ups...I can do thousands now...oh, and I shine brightest in heavy combat scenarios, especially in enclosed spaces. Just don't expect me to replace your smoothie blender; tried that once, got orange juice all over my hair." She decides not to tell the group, but she's ironically uncomfortable with trying to operate an actual blender machine; last time she did that, she had a PTSD flashback, and that was no fun. "Ah, but enough about me. I should let someone else have a turn at this."
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:03 am

Zera raises a brow at the loud voice coming from the horned woman, the slight turn of her head to look upon her being mimicked by her shadow followed swiftly by the subtle shake of her head. Resuming her passive gaze upon the crowd she catches sight of the male trying to grab her attention. Giving a small nod she appears where she shadow used to be and vice versa, trading places with her duplicate before she moves over towards him. Getting up off of the couch she had placed the shadow clone originally to come over to him. Her red eyes peering at him curiously before she stands before him, her gaze unwavering as she silently observes him before speaking. "Yes?" She asks him with a calm passive tone.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:07 am

Izumi exited the elevator in silence, none too pleased at being led to a waiting room. It was pretty typical of a big boss to call you out somewhere and then make you wait around for them. But in the end, it was still better then shaking down a shop for protection or chasing down a runaway whore or whatever Izumi would have been doing otherwise. The prospect that King has a job a little more challenging for her is a welcome one at least.

What she wasn't looking forward to was possibly having to work with one of these other crazies. Well, to be fair it was about 50/50 crazy to normal split so far but Izumi wasn't sure she would trust any of the Red Mane's hired hands to watch her back. At the very least she could rely on that giant of a lamia to draw more attention in a fight. Then again, just about anyone seemed like more of a threat than a one armed swordswoman.

Izumi chose to pass on getting a drink, though she felt like she might need one after this was over, since she wanted to stay on her toes for whatever job she'd have to do. There was no way in hell she was getting through this without a smoke though. She grabbed an open seat and fished her pipe out of her kimono, holding it in her mouth as she filled and lit it. Most people figured it'd be hard to pack your own pipe with one arm, but it was actually pretty easy. Swordsmanship was a bit harder, but not by much. Izumi takes a long drag and exhales with a sigh of relief. And all that was left was the waiting.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby ZeroParadox » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:10 am

Hibiki replies to Zera in a rich but friendly tone, "I noticed the display of your talent and am quite impressed with it. Such an ability must have wondrous uses on and off the stage that is battle. Would you do me the honor of sharing a drink and telling me more about yourself?" He motions to a chair next to him as he finishes the sentence.
ZeroParadox

Postby exalted » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:39 am

"Just listen to ol' Pork-Chop Exress and take her advise on a dark and stormy night, alright." Jacky belched into the radio, dropping the speaker mic for a moment to take another bite of her hoagie, cursing as some dumbass in an SUV swerved in front of her on the bridge.

Cursing again as she fumbled for speaker mic while she steered with her knees. It was always interesting making this run and character's you could meet.

"It's like I always tell my ex," She continued, regaining the mike, ""Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

Looking in her mirror she saw the pack of bikers weave up through the traffic and shook her head. That there was another pack of characters, she wondered how long it took each of them in mirror to look exactly alike.

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues. Well, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jacky Burton always says at a time like that."

She stopped again as she heard the honking, rolling down to window to see what was happening and let out sigh. Stashing the half eaten hoagie in the glove box she pulled out the Tek9 and a couple of stick mags, resting them beside her on the street. Looked like it was going to be one of those nights, she thought, realizing she hadn't finished the show.

"'Have ya paid your dues, Jacky?'" She picked up the mic again, "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Putting the mic back she grinned as she dropped a gear and gunned the engine, aiming for the jeep in front that was trying to box her in.

"Get ready for 6.9 on the Richter scale!" She shouted, blasting the air horn as she did.
exalted

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:44 pm

The night had always been a tool for stealth. Using it to infiltrate a city was not uncommon. However when the whole city could be considered a threat then that's where things get strange and difficult. Paranoia would serve no purpose within the city but it never hurt to be cautious. As one of the lasts one to enter the hideout Lawrie was cautious to ensure their path had no tracks and no one had been following them.

Once they've all gathered around they each seemed keen on introducing and setting up some order of hierarchy/command. Scoffing at the idea that the oldest should be leader. From her experience age has done more to make fools overconfident. Although not all of her former prey were that foolish. "Why not assign a leader after our first assignment. It would probably work better to see who can properly manage the team as well as themselves."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Icaelus » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:20 pm

So this is Tokyo Kingdom. Funny. Thought it would be more..demonic?
Aynn had wondered when the island had finally come into view. They were sneaking into Tokyo Kingdom under the cover of commercial fishing boat in the dead of the night, where the guards would hopefully be the most lax. Going in through the Honshu Bridge was a fool's errand and likely to get them killed..the amount of guards inspecting every vehicle was ludicrous.
Speaking of them, however..She turned away from viewing the island to look at her new teammates. The Taimanin. How long had it been since she was with them? Nine years? Counting almost half of that into specialized anti-demon combat training, she had been running missions with great success for at least four years now. A long time without major incident..but yet, the mission before them was incredibly dangerous. They were basically lambs walking into the lion's den..but these lambs had teeth, willing to fight to their deathbeds.
Aynn smiled at that morbid image, perking up when an announcement sounded through the boat, stating that they would make land in five minutes. Time to get going..

The group proceeded on to their safehouse without incident, though there had been a rather close call where an enforcer had stopped extremely close by the alleyway they were hiding in to take a leak. Aynn grimaced at the memory of that heart-pounding moment. That had been really close. Either way, they were safe..at least for now.
The Safehouse wasn't much to look at. It was a rather small two story loft hidden under the cover of a ramen shop set on the edges of the Prostitute's Grottos..well, it would have to do. Not much they could do about it.

"Ugggh. You're kidding."
Aynn groaned upon entering the Safehouse, speaking for the first time in hours. She couldn't help it. The place was gosh-darned terrible. It was sparsely furnished with a sofa and a few wooden chairs along with a table. Wallpaper peeled off the walls, curled up wherever the glue had finally given up and stopped doing it's job.
The rest of the members proceeded on without complaint, however. Better shut up and get moving..and right, weren't they issued a terminal to contact what'shisname..Yama-something? Yamamon? No, no. Yama..moto? Right.

On that cue, the redheaded woman that had been silent up till now turned around, addressing them. She introduced herself as Almata Drazinor. Drazinor. Now that was a name she'd definitely heard tales about. She even had the pleasure in taking down one of the family gone rogue. The Drazinor's history was common knowledge within the Taimanin..and one had to step carefully about them, be they ally or not.
Almata immediately suggested getting out the pecking order. Straight down to business, then. But leading by age..? Well, she didn't honestly care too much. All she needed was a functioning team. She would do her part, they would do theirs. End of story.
The introductions moved along to a girl which perked Aynn's interest to a peak.
Holy shit. It was an actual living..maybe not-needing-to-breathe cyborg! Whooooa..

The cyborg went on to christen herself as Jill as Aynn looked on with starstruck eyes, dazzled by the design of her body. Hey, don't judge. Technology is cool! Jill continued on a tangent..even stating a very detailed how-to of cyborg facial care. And to think that she had worried about that tiny pimple a few weeks back. At least she didn't have to worry about her face getting rusty.
Jill finally ended on a note about hair and orange juice and them probably not mixing well together. Okay..her turn, then.

"My turn! I go by Aynn Wickes..and yeah, just call me Aynn. Not much else to call me by, really!"
Aynn burst into her introduction with vigor, a wide grin plastered to her pretty features.
"I specialize in ranged combat, by the way. My friends here will take care of any grunts sticking their ugly mugs out. And also..I have this, so just because I like playing with guns doesn't mean I don't pack a mean punch in close combat."
She continued, flourishing her P90 and G18C momentarily before returning them to their holsters deftly. She tugged down at the right sleeve of her jacket, revealing an arm that could almost pass for human, if not for the telltale machined lines not unlike those on a doll's body.
"I can punch through concrete. Though I won't demonstrate that here..and oh, I don't really mind about who wants to lead. Just do your part and I'll do mine, alright?"
Aynn grinned, flexing her cybernetic limb once. The lines etched on her arm glowed with an electric-blue pulse briefly at the movement. With her introduction done, she yanked her sleeve back into place, covering her arm.
She stepped away to stand beside Jill, giving the cyborg a brief smile. Was it weird that she already felt a connection to the girl just because of her robot arm? Heeeh..maybe?
"Nice to meet ya, Jill. Let's get along."
Aynn raised her cybernetic hand, offering a handshake to the cyborg girl.
Sleep unbeknownst to I, this one lives in perpetual need of coffee..
Icaelus

Location: On the run from people hounding me for posts. Oh dear.

Postby Goryokaku » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 pm

When Almata had spoken up, Kal remembered her greeting before they had gotten to the safe house, Almata was a name Kal had been informed on before the family were famous enough for being hunted down enough times. She seemed to be wanting to set up a chain of command already which was fine as far as Kal was concerned it would saver herself from having to respond. Then the loud cyborg seemed to kick in with a monologue which ended on her dislike for blenders though this was probably an attempt at humour Kal didn’t really understand it, and she didn’t feel the need to pretend it was funny not as they were her teammates. The other girl kicked in with a comment about not rushing leader ship choices she hadn’t introduced herself yet so Kal wasn’t too sure of her name, though she doubted it would be smart for the first operation to be done with all members and there was the possibility that command would give more than one assignment from the get go. Then the youngest chirped in with her own introduction calling herself Aynn, that was a name Kal knew she always took an interest in those that had made their first kill when they were young, although she’d heard the girl had been later modified and this seemed to be accurate as she showed off her cybernetic arm.

Kal nodded her head at the end of all the talk then simply said “Kal.”

That would be sufficient enough for an introduction they didn’t need to know her backstory too much of it had been spent in Taimanin secret facilities being trained and when she was old enough to appear safe she had been all over the world hunting demons down.

“Start the Comm up, we can decide on group leadership, how the team shall work after we have an idea of what command want us to do.” Kal spoke up simply to get the others moving on they had a job to do and it would be easier to decide on what needs to be done when they had the details. “For now let Almata lead, her age and her experience will be sufficient for now, we can adjust leader ship changes later, but having to many captains commanding a ship will only lead to failure.”
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Nodding she takes a seat her shadow appearing to flank him on the other side both her and the clone mimicking each other as they lean back and turn their heads to regard him. "It has it's uses." She states simply Crossing her leg over the other. "No to the drink however. What would you wish to learn...?" she asks, trailing off to allow him a moment to introduce himself since he started this conversation. Manners dictating he opens the introduction instead of expecting her to simply offer information of her own accord. "I am Zera." She offers politely since it was her turn to speak she may as well start them, regardless of the lapse in manners on his part.

MelissaB

Postby ZeroParadox » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:55 pm

He smiles at her exhibition of the shadow clone. "Hibiki", he answers to her question. After she introduces herself Hibiki continues, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Zera. If it's not too personal I'd like to know the story behind you and your shadowy twin here." Hibiki motions at the clone. "Is she an illusion? A physical part of you? Or is she a separate entity? Please share your story before I continue rambling like a fool." He gives a small sheepish smile.
ZeroParadox

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Jill can't help but smile in a mixture of amusement and relief as Aynn introduced herself. Obviously, the gal is a sniping expert, which will come in handy for the lot of them; little miss Ripper may be a monster in close quarters, but aside from those kunai on her belt, her ranged abilities are...limited. What really grabs her attention, however, is the prosthetic arm, which Aynn claims can punch through concrete. While it's just one arm in her case, it's nice to have a fellow user of cybernetics that Jill can associate with...and if that gut feeling that Aynn was ogling her cyborg body earlier was right, then-

Yup, the bionic arm sniper has the same idea. Booyah!

"Nice to meet you too, Aynn. Also, I think getting along will be pretty easy for you and me. I knew the Taimanin had plenty of ninjas, but seeing someone else with cybernetic enhancements is a welcome surprise." Jill can't help but chuckle in her elation; not only is someone respectful of her cyborg form, but she's made an actual friend! Friends have been hard to come by for the Ripper, mainly because the sight of a white-haired, red-eyed girl in a black artificial body isn't exactly good for breaking the ice. The fact that their respective skill-sets go hand-in-hand with each other tops the metaphorical sundae with a nice bonus of a cherry, to boot! Besides, if they're going to be staying in this run-down apartment in the sex-scented armpit of a criminal metropolis, then every comfort they can get is more than welcome.
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Nodding she shakes her head and lets out a dark amused laugh, the shadow echoing her before she smirks and comes to calm herself. "She is not an illusion she is very much real. She can kill as effectively as I can." She states with a smirk before moving to place a hand on his arm the clone doing the same to his other arm. "See. She is very real." She states with a smirk. "She is... Seperate in that we never occupy the same space but we can switch places." She states and just like that she is on the other side of him and the shadow where she once was. "Like so. As for your other guesses She is apart of me. She doesn't exist without me. She is an extension, if that words it better for you. What of yourself? How do you fit into this gathering?" She asks removing her hand from his hands as both the shadow and her gesture to the group waiting on KIng.

MelissaB

Postby Reaver » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:19 pm

"Because if we wait until after the first mission, the people on the first mission will think I'm stepping on everyone's toes. I am assuming most of us have been trained almost since birth and have never flaked in their duty or training of demon-killing, meaning that despite our different methods I would be the one who has had the most time to hone my skills, give or take a few months." Ugh, that sounded like such a mouthful. Almata wasn't used to explaining her reasoning to anyone, or working with others for that matter. The woman was clearly full-human so Almata couldn't fault her completely for the error in her thought-process although the lapse in judgement and insubordination she was already showing was something to keep in mind for later on.

"By the way Jill.... You may call me Almata or Drazinor. I find my name being shortened to be very insulting and extremely too casual for the type of work we're doing." Americans. Almata always found them hard to work with because of their propensity to take things too casually and talk too much, but at least this one exercised daily and took care of herself, something that was very admirable. Maybe later she would ask her to help her with her morning crunches and time her jogs, the few milliseconds between finishing and stopping the stopwatch always threw her time off. For now making sure her name wasn't shortened into some abomination of a nickname was the most important battle.

Then there was the other cyborg, not as chatty as the first but probably just as useful at helping Almata's morning routine. This one was named Aynn Wickes, not a complete unknown with her name popping up here and there in circles, not many people escaped her so information on her was rather sparse. It looked like she preferred guns, one of the crowning achievements of the human race and used by almost everyone of the human race. They were quite primitive by the magic-wielder's standards but they were brutally efficient like a club to the back of the skull was. "It is truly a pleasure to met you, Aynn." Bowing to her before turning to Kal.

Efficient like always. Only giving her name before getting right into the thick of it. "She is right. We should have contacted command first to receive dossiers and mission briefings before setting up a chain of command. I apologize for getting ahead of myself." Pulling up her own tablet to call up their handler. The sooner they could start eradicating the plague that was demons from this city, the better. Then they could cleanse all the corruption from the city like the brothels, strip clubs and definitely any erotic websites Almata found in her spare time, they would all be purged of their filth.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Next

Return to Roleplay