Mass Effect: Aftermath

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Mass Effect: Aftermath

Postby Alaena » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Valery
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(Persuasion Roll - 8)

You're examining both weapons and decide to try to make a deal selling the ones you don't need, including your older shotgun. You approach a few of the Krogans gathering salvage from around the ship and you try to seductively coerce them into bartering with you.

The two Krogans set down what they're carrying and approach you, much closer than before. You immediately smell their musk - the mixed scent of sweat and blood. Something about it is so primal, especially as one of the warriors leans in until he's mere inches from your face.

He sniffs you and says, "Spectre's a slut, eh? Fair warning, girl. If you let us fuck you, you might just give us those weapons for free. So let's make a deal. If you're not begging for our cocks by the end, we'll pay you 500 credits for the shotgun and 3,000 for that rifle. If you are a moaning dick-hungry slut by the end, we'll give you the choice of 500 credits total... or a second round of fucking."

The experienced looking Krogan seemed to have nothing but confidence. In the end, you'd get -something- for the weapons, certainly.

His deep, guttural voice, whispers, "We have a deal?"

(Will be using WIS rolls to determine if you lose yourself to lust throughout. 3 consecutive fails will indicate you lose.)

Jalisa, Kel, Runa

Matriarch Lucaramea does a slight bow to the group of Spectres and says, "The pleasure is mine. I simply wished for you to hear the plight of Thessia from someone with authority first."

She walks over to her window, looking out over the decadent metropolis. Many of the buildings around the temple have been rebuilt haphazardly, but otherwise seem functional. The sun is beginning to set and it bathes the city in an orange glow. The matriarch looks out over the city for a moment before speaking.

"In addition to mercenaries running amok, stranded on Thessia after the relays failed, there is a civil conflict. A war brewing, simmering underneath the surface of our fair people. The Justicars provided order for those that survived, and in turn, we obeyed their every command. It was only natural. We never dared to question Justicars in the past, why start now? However, Asari have never inherently liked rigid structures. We require room to breathe, to create, to enjoy life."

She turns back to the group and says, "I dream of returning Thessia to its former majesty. The Justicars saw the Reaper conflict as a wake-up call. We must become a military culture, a force of authority and order. Freedom is stifled underneath their reign. It is something that was accepted for a time, but the Reapers are gone. Two decades was the limitation of the people's patience and now the riots are only increasing in violence, from both sides. The Council of Matriarchs has called for a popular vote of the people to determine who the ruling party should be, but the Justicars have claimed it's illegal and declared that any vote will be treated as insurrection and 'voters' will be treated as 'rioters.' Regardless, the Council has scheduled the vote for two weeks from today."

Lucaramea pauses for a moment and says, "I understand as Spectres that you may view military culture as a preferred divergence. If so, I would completely disagree, but more than anything else, this conflict needs to be settled. I'd prefer with as little blood as possible, but... technically, I have no authority over you, of course, so I won't pretend to."

She sighs and says, "Is there anything I can assist you with, Spectres? I would be happy to provide whatever guidance you need."

Maruu, Lena

You fire the cannon off in the distance, in a spot away from your desired path. The explosion echoes through the ruined streets and building, likely catching the attention of everything within kilometers. Maruu is easily able to dictate the patrol parameters of all the nearby drones to investigate immediately. According to your digital map, this quickly leaves a large path through the patrolling drones where a vehicle could pass through without avoiding notice, but not for very long if you weren't going to make the Cerberus tech managing them suspicious.

For the time being, you're able to take to the streets and run over the uneven, sometimes completely overturned, concrete and pavement of San Francisco. You head straight for the N7 team and within only 5 minutes of driving, you come in sight of a sizable Cerberus platoon.

You see five light-armored vehicles with mounted cannons surrounding a building with scratched out Chinese lettering on the front of it. The other buildings around it are all but trampled into dust, leaving a rare wide open space around the structure. Accompanying the vehicles are several dozen Cerberus ground soldiers wearing top of the line armor and carrying equally high quality weaponry. On top of that, the soldiers looked extremely buff and physically fit, much like the Husk-soldiers employed by Cerberus during the Reaper conflict.

Just as promised, the building is completely surrounded. The Cerberus commander was likely planning a breach right at this moment. It was strange they didn't just level the building on top of the Alliance soldiers. It was possible that Cerberus had other motives here aside from killing them.

As you observe the besieged building, you look down and realize you only have a few minutes until the scouting drones, as mandated by their patrol parameters, would have to return to their normal routes, which includes where your Mako has stopped. Maruu could command them to stay put, but that would certainly draw the suspicion of their operator.

Holli

(WIS roll - 6)

The Asari commander moans as you lather up the purplish head of her cock with your tongue. As you begin to take more and more of her member in your mouth, she strokes your cheek with her finger.

"My, my, you certainly know how to lick. But can you suck?"

You answer her question by taking about half of her shaft down your throat and over your tongue. Despite everything, the cock tastes... good. It tastes like dick, but something about the act of tasting it turns you on and makes you want to swallow more. Despite your forced situation, you realize your pussy is getting wet from the supple blow job.

The Asari places her hands on both sides of your head and starts to quickly thrust the first half of her shaft in and out of your mouth. You gag a little, but you quickly adapt to the rough treatment. The other two Asari soldiers nearby by begin rubbing their crotches as they watch the lewd display. You notice a group of nearby Asari take a seat at a table only ten feet away and eagerly watch the debauched display.

The commander's voice brings you back to reality.

"Ahh, none better than Human women. Such sluts. Now, take the dick to the base. I know your throats are made for it."

Asanna

You have no trouble entering the room and knocking the pile of weapons and armor just far enough out of reach to be difficult for the two Asari to reach. Immediately both of them stop thrusting into the lewd Human woman's holes, but she quickly wraps her arms around the Asari pounding her ass from behind and prevents her from pulling out.

She moans, "No, please, I have to finish! I need those thick, blue, cocks to fill me up!"

The Asari fully buried into her rectum looks at you and says, "W-whatever you want! But our commander might gun you down for this."

The other soldier, stuck underneath the woman with massive white tits in her face, pulls her mouth off the puffy lactating nipple and says, "We don't want to die, but... why do you want to see her?"

Once the Human in the middle of a blue Oreo realizes her lovers aren't immediately leaving her holes, she begins to rock herself back and forth on their cocks, slowly sliding the first few inches of Asari dick in and out of her pussy and ass. Both dicks are covered in a mixture of precum and fem juices and they seem to glisten in the light.

Kashi

(Luck Roll - 7)

You leave the Krogans, who look a bit disappointed, but say nothing as you continue your trip through the many docks on the citadel. You eventually find yourself infront of an Alliance ship that's just arrived. It seems to be a military frigate and you see the name on the side of it, SSV Dauntless. You see a handful of Marines on shore leave departing from the airlock. They're all dressed in casual fatigues and they approach you once they see you eyeing their vessel.

The leader, a dark-skinned man in his thirties, says, "Don't see too many Quarians. Can I help you, m'am?"

Drax

Your confident response leaves a small grin on the captain's face. You hoped she wasn't falling for you, or maybe you hoped she was, but Captain Tallon seemed like the type to understand the situation of no-strings sex, or more appropriately, hardcore fucking. You dry off and get armored up just in time to see Captain Tallon sliding her large ass, red from the many smacks you gave it. She seems to be trying to tempt you into one final spank, but maybe you've already gotten bored of her.

You take the elevator back to the bridge and after getting verified by the airlock, you're permitted into the Spectre Extranet area. You find more than a few terminals capable of providing you all the intel available to Spectres, including pressing issues across the galaxy.
Alaena

Postby Lorielle » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:52 pm

"Heh, if I were a slut I'd tear off my armor right now and bend over for you. But I know better. I'm not about to end up some breeding slut for Krogans like you. Zax..maybe but maybe you can prove yourself. We have a deal. Let's go to somewhere a bit more private." Valery gives them a big smile as she pulls back from the krogan her face Crimson with arousal. It was like that time a varren on Omega almost had her way with her. Though she pushes that image out of her mind and begins to move towards the barracks swinging her hips seductively with every step. Once she's alone with the Krogans she makes a show of her undressing accentuating her curves with each movement.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Jalisa listens to the Matriarch hearing the words this time rather than reading them on her ommi-tool she knew the situation but nothing about how the Justicars were calling a vote illegal and their intentions to deal with it. "They can't treat it as that... their code... they'll kill anyone who casts a vote!" Fury, fear and bafflement build in the Asari her eyes wide with shock. Before she has time to shake her head. Yes it was long under their rule a large portion of her life as under them as she spent her time here. "Matriarch I would dream of seeing my home restored not crushed under a heel of a callous order. What Advise could you offer to us as a first step to ending this conflict, one way or the other?" She asks her mind racing as she bites a lip the idea of fighting Justicars sending many a shiver down her spine. "Peacefully if possible I am not all too eager to fight a Justicar or give their order reason to hunt me down." She comments with a gulp looking a little fearful.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MASigma » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:18 pm

Hearing the situation was... surprising, to think things would be so intense right off the bat... still, they had their duty and at least Jalisa seemed to recognize how troubling this was... Runa herself had been trained to know how the Justicars fought just in case.... but that was just it, training as she'd never had a chance to face one in person... and it seemed like she might just be doing such a thing, Jalisa in turn seeing how horrible the idea would be to face such a thing," Is there any way we might reason with them?"
MASigma

Postby An Ying Hu » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:05 am

"Shut up!" Asanna shouts at the human with a threatening wave of her pistol, "You can get off later. And if your commander shoots me, I won't be able to give my information to your Queen, and she'd want to hear what I have to say," she explains, though a part of her found this scene hilarious; she had to keep herself from chuckling at the shifting pile of pregnant-human-asari-cock flesh that lay before her in more ways than one.

"As to the last question - this might be hard to grasp with me standing here pointing a gun at your naked butts, but I'm here to join up with you," she sighs, clearing her throat to rephrase a bit. "That is, your army. I've been trying to join you for a while now. That's why I want to see Queen Janeren or at least someone who can take me to her."

Good Goddess.
An Ying Hu

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:51 pm

Despite herself, Holli found that she was somewhat happy to hear that her efforts were giving the Asari pleasure. Her arousal continued to grow along with the crowd watching her and, much like the Asari watching her, she began to idly rub her moist pussy through her suit as the Asari commander began thrusting her cock in and out of Holli's mouth. Wait, what? She snaps somewhat out her lustful haze and forces her hand back to her side quickly. Who knew what the Asari would do to her if they found out she was getting off on this? It's not her fault though that this Asari has such a delicious dick...

Holli can only whimper in protest as the commander calls her a slut as her mouth is too stuffed with cock to speak. Getting half of this massive dick in her mouth had been challenge enough, could she really take the whole thing? Even as her mind is doubtful, her body moves on it's own, slowly but surely forcing every last inch of the big blue cock down her throat until Holli can feel the Asari's large testicles resting on her chin.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 am

Kashi looks back at the krogan as she walks away seeing how disappointed they look feeling a tad bad for them he wiggles her rump for them then continues on looking at ship to ship until eventually she stumbles upon a alliance ship.

When she walks up to the ship she looks at the crew walking out , looking at their apparel and a few other things . Kashi then hears someone talk to her and blushes." Yes please , I am Spectre Kashi and I need a vessel to either mars or earth to investigate and eliminate the Cerberus stragglers." she says showing her identification.
lilgrunt1

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:13 am

Drax couldn't resist the temptation and as he passed, delivered a harsh open-palmed slap to one of Captain Tallon's red cheeks, inwardly pleased with the hearty moan it drew. Heading upstairs, he headed straight for the mission board, eager to find some combat. A quick glance over the available missions drew a smile from the Krogan. There was definately a few missions still open that looked like they promised a good fight. Giving each mission description a quick glance, he eventually decided on the mission to take out some Cerberus remnants trying to take over a base on Mars.

Cerberus sounded like they'd be a good fight, and considering that the facility had to remain intact wasn't any concern of his. He just wanted to kill things
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Alaena » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:15 am

Valery

Although neither of the two Krogans were Zax, they certainly seemed more than eager to 'barter' with you. You agree to their deal and the three of you find one of the unoccupied bunk rooms on the ship. Once there, the two Krogans effortlessly pull the mattresses from the bunk down and combine them on the middle of the floor to make an almost queen-sized bed.

The two of them remove their armor plating with a few quick unstrappings. You notice scars all across their bodies. Krogan healing was legendary, but it seems there were still marks to remember.

You're quickly privy to the two naked Krogan in the room. One of them hits the airlock door and it slides shut, leaving you completely alone with two big warriors. Your eyes drift over their corded muscles, finally down to the logs between their legs. Two massive rods, completely flaccid at about 7 or 8 inches, begin to harden as you give them a strip show.

The two stand there, slowly stroking their members to full hardness, as their predatory eyes watch every movement of your sexy form, from your eyes to your breasts and your ass. You might begin to doubt who was going to enjoy this more, but surely you couldn't lose... right?

Jalisa, Kel, Runa

Matriarch Lucaramea puts her hands on Jalisa's shoulders and says, "Now, calm down, young one. We don't know if they'll... massacre the voters for sure. It would be a Justicar's style, but it's possible they'll order Thessia law enforcement to take care of it, then it would just be smoke and batons, but... we can't be certain."

When Jalisa asks what can be done, the Matriarch removes her hands from the junior Asari's shoulders and says to Runa, "It might seem impossible, but you could try talking to the Justicar Council. Maybe they'll be more open with a fellow agent of the greater good. Barring coming to some compromise, we need only... remove the Council."

The levity around the word 'remove' hangs thick in the air of the conversation. She says nothing else to elaborate on it, but merely lets the idea sit for a moment.

Asanna

The human woman buries her face in the not-insignificant bosom of the Asari underneath her and keeps gyrating her hips on the two blue cocks plugging her lower holes.

The two Asari grunt and groan as their dicks are clenched tightly by the woman lost in ecstatic bliss. The one standing and plugging her ass says, "Well... if that's all you want, we're on the same side. The Queen takes any capable... mmgh.. Asari. Just let us finish, sister... Please?"

You look the three over and by the look of the sweat covering their bodies, they were certainly at it for awhile. It was unlikely that they would last much longer. You could swear you already see semen on the face and tits of the pregnant woman, uncaring of the gun-toting Asari in the room, who's only desire is to achieve yet another climax.

Holli

Despite your wishes, her eyes were watching you very intently. She smirks for the brief moments that you rub your moistening snatch through your pussy, wishing there was nothing to block you from receiving further enjoyment from this lewd, public, act.

The Asari moans as you hilt her cock and coat her dick in egregious amounts of saliva. She does this a few more times before finally forcing you off of her blue member.

"You've intrigued me. I'm going to fuck you now. Get up and pull your suit down, or I'm tearing it open."

Her commanding aura had its own appeal. There was no room for doubt in her command that she would indeed forcefully strip you if you didn't willfully offer yourself.

"Once you lose the clothes, bend over the table."

Kashi

The marines look back and forth between each other before the leader says, "One of our stops is Earth. If you got friends near there that can meet up with you and get you to Mars, then we can get you close."

The marine, a foot taller than you, approaches and offers his hand for you to shake it.

"Sergeant Dohl. I guess we can't really turn down a Spectre anyway, eh? Especially a gorgeous one."

Drax

You decide to accept the mission on an Earth planet called Mars. Cerberus were occupying an incredibly valuable outpost all too close to their home world.

From here, you can dictate the Shadowborne to make for Mars, or find alternative means of travel among the ships on Thessia...

Yes, you check the ship logs, and find that in the long time you've been thoroughly filling Captain Tallon, the ship has traveled to Earth and now, you're at Thessia. You start to wonder how long you were really down there banging her near senseless.
Alaena

Postby Lorielle » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:22 am

Valery bit her lip knowing full well she may have bitten off more than she could chew, but just staring at their cocks made her extremely weak in the knees. Well its been a long time since i had a good fuck, might not be able to go back to humans after this, but we'll see. Valery thinks to herself as she saunters over to krogans her platinum hair glowing dimly in the light of the bunk.

"So, how are we gonna do this? Personally i prefer a bit of foreplay..." She says in as seductive a tone as possible as she slowly dropped to her knees, the massive krogan cocks in front of her, the musk was intoxicating to say the least, her eyes fluttering as she took her first full breath.

"So who's cock gets to feel my lips first i wonder~" Giving each krogan a tug to see who would get harder first, and which one had the larger cock.
Lorielle

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:32 am

Kashi blushes a bit and shakes Dohls hand "Why thank you Sergeant , may you escort me to where I'll stay for the trip, you can bring a friend if you want ." she says with an innocent tone in her voice .

she winks at him holding his hand to lead the way.
lilgrunt1

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:52 am

Holli gasps for air as she is pushed off the Asari's delicious cock, a little bit of drool dribbling down her chin until she wipes it away. She shudders upon hearing that the Asari is going to fuck her now, having hoped the commander would be satisfied with just her mouth. Having her suit torn off would be bad since she didn't have any replacement clothing so Holli quickly stood and removed it, setting it gently on the ground. She hesitated when she was down to just her underwear, glancing around nervously at all the Asari who had gathered to watch her.

Finally, she took a deep breath and unclasped her bra and slid her panties off. She shivered slightly at the cool air on her naked body and moved over to the table, leaning forward to place her hands on it and sticking her ass out to give the Asari full view of her dripping pussy. Even Holli was surprised at how wet she was. She could feel her heart racing as she waited for the inevitable penetration of the massive Asari cock.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby MelissaB » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Jalisa shrinks and nods a little at the touch her body swiftly losing it's tension as the older Asari speaks. "Have you known a moment that a Justicar has used restraint?" She asks desperately before the Matriarch moves off to suggest talking to them. Humming a little she nods a little her eyes traveling over the Matriarch's form, her eyes lingering on her rear as she glances over at Runa and Kel. "Are any Justicars showing signs that this may not be the way? They might be the best to approach first." She offers glancing over the Matriarch once more, seeking her wisdom and knowledge..
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:29 am

Asanna sighs, leaning against the wall she watches the three in front of her doing it. She didn't care much for pregnant human women, but admittedly she was getting slightly aroused at the sight of the two big-breasted, well endowed Asari that kept on fucking the other.

"You're going to have to make me a better offer than that," she says, shrugging, a smirk forming under her hooded gaze. "If you want to finish, I might just know how one of you could please me.. unless you prefer being reported or better yet shot to death if I get too bored standing here," she finishes with a grin.
An Ying Hu

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:54 am

Having tuned out a fair bit of the politics, Kel perks up at the mention of the Justicars, looking over at the matriarch with a raised eyebrow. "Perhaps it's the sort of attitude you carry toward the justicars that has this whole situation so inflamed. We're here to do exactly the sort of thing you refuse to or cannot manage so we'll most certainly be speaking with the other party. Making decisions based on partial information given from a single perspective is the easiest way to turn things sour in an instant. Of course, I'm sure you're quite aware of that, Matriarch." His words finished, he nods to the woman, attempting to be polite as he could despite his coarse words. "Forgive my bluntness but I've never been one to mince words when people are throwing about accusations of mass homicide while we stand about theorizing. I assume you can give us directions to the more aggressive party?" Stifling a scoff at how the more militant branch of their society seemed to be treated by this particular matriarch, Kel shoots a glance at his companions, hoping he'd not offended them as well.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:21 pm

"I've got a plan, Maruu. Feel free to make any changes or suggestions. We can fire off a high explosive round at the light armor in the center, and see if in causes any collateral damage. Meanwhile we ram one of the light armors on the end. Once we've done that, i can activate the thrust, and while in the air you can drop my two frags on our enemies below. This example of shock and awe should give a huge advantage to us," Lena said as she prepped another round.
HarleyLocal605

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:43 am

Drax raised an eyebrow. He MUST have been banging the captain for quite some time if he hadn't even realised the ship had moved. It only felt like a few...hours. Regardless, at least he was in the same system as his objective. Now he just had to get to Mars so he could start his mission and kill the stupid racists. His stuff was still in the cargo bay, he'd go get it and unpack once the mission was over. Cracking his knuckles, Drax strode purposely for the airlock, semi-hoping someone not on the crew was stupid enough to get in his way.
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Alaena » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:24 am

Valery

The Krogans let go of their own cocks as you drop to your knees before them and grab a hold of them yourself. Your fingers can't fully wrap around their girth and they feel heavy in your hands, like big fleshy dumb bells. One Krogan's cock is beige in color with a light brown head while the other has a pale green cock with a dark green head. It's not hard for them both reach full arousal with your soft hands around their rough dicks and you taunt them to show who's bigger.

The Krogan with the greenish cock seems to be the prize. While their impressive girth is very close to the same, the green cock has a full inch on the massive dick in your other hand. Both have to be at least a foot in length.

The Krogan with greenish scales elbows the other and says, "Don't worry, you'll get mouth next... after I'm done."

Kashi

Sergeant Dohl requires no convincing and he tells the rest of the squad, "Corporal Rask and I have to uh... show her to her quarters. Squad, fall out. Remember we leave in a few hours."

Dohl puts his arms around your hips and guides you through the airlock into the Alliance ship. The corporal he invited, a tan skinned fellow an inch or two shorter with dark hair, follows behind. There was no doubt between you all on what was about to happen.

The sergeant leads you right through the bridge, a dozen crewmen, and down a separate hallway of various soldiers' rooms. He wastes no time in showing you to his and once inside, he pounces on you. He meets his lips with yours and his dark, muscular, physique wraps around you. His bulky arms grab your ass through your suit and give it squeezes, kneading and massaging the ample and pliable flesh.

The other soldier, Corporal Rask, leans in from behind you and kisses your neck while grinding an obvious erection against your suit-covered rump.

Holli

The Asari giggles, "Oh my, you were far hornier than I thought. Truly, Humans are a race perfect for breeding stock. You enjoy it so much, after all."

The Commander takes a step forward and grabs her big, blue cock from the base. She carefully lines it up with your wet pussy and thrusts it in to the base in a single movement. She groans from your tightness and you can hardly believe it all fit when her balls slap against your skin. She doesn't thrust again, holding the feeling for a moment as your warmth squeezes and wraps around her hungrily.

"Damn... I almost regret promising to release you. Oh well. I'll make it count, then."

She removes her gauntlets and you suddenly feel her bare hands clasping your breasts from behind. Without further ado, she retracts her cock slowly until only the head is still in your cunt, then thrusts forward again, much harder this time. She repeats the motion, pulling out, and thrusting forward, picking up the pace as your love tunnel adjusts to her impressive girth.

You notice her two body guards standing infront of you, idly watching the debauched display. The handful of Asari from before who all took a seat nearby to observe are now openly playing with their folds or stroking their dicks at the public fucking.

Jalisa, Kel, Runa

Matriarch Lucaramea clears her throat and takes a seat behind her desk.

"Yes, as it turns out, the rigidity of the Justicar expands even to their new hierarchy. Before you talk to any of them, I highly suggest talking to their Council Leader first, Justicar Zeneenra Mura'ran. She's on the opposite wing of the temple. As soon as you leave my office, turn right and keep going all the way to the other side of the temple, you'll find her there at nearly all hours."

Lucaramea types away at her digital console as she continues speaking.

"There may be a few Justicars who wish to return to law enforcing rather than leading. Unfortunately, it would be inappropriate for me to give you their names, as it seems your group is a bit divisive on this issue as well. I wish you the wisdom and grace of the goddess, and I will be here if have any other questions, or require a service. As you are Council Spectres, I will aid you in all things as necessary."

Drax

The airlock opens and you step out onto Earth. Looking about exactly like many of the holovids you've seen, it's a rather scrappy and barely held together mess. The starport itself looks very new. Infront of you are clean walls and floors, steel titanium, with windows overlooking the endless urbanscape. That's where the mess begins. Whole sections of city are now piles of rubble, or even less than that, just a crater. The buildings left standing are blown out, windows destroyed, or somehow, toppled completely and torn in half.

You're greeted by a squad of Alliance soldiers, armed to the teeth. Heavy armor, automatic weapons, the works. You count 12 altogether and the man wearing an officer's uniform approaches you.

"Good day. We identified this as a Council vessel... Might you be the captain? Or... A Spectre?"

Asanna

The busty pregnant woman screams and climaxes on both cocks. She seems to almost pass out as she rests on the massive breasts of the Asari under her. When you proposition one of them for something extra, they disentangle themselves from the human and leave her lying on the table, near fucked senseless.

Both muscular Asari soldiers take a few steps forward, their meaty blue cocks mere inches from touching you. Their hungry eyes look you over, still clearly horny and ready to fuck another wanting pussy.

One of the soldiers grin and says, "You can have us both... she's about fucked into oblivion anyway."

Both hung soldiers stroke their own penis as they look at you expectantly, gathering their precum and the female juices coating their cocks and jerking up and down to re-lube their shafts.
Alaena

Postby Lorielle » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:52 am

The spectre licks her lips seductively as she puts more effort into pleasuring the krogan with the green cock, licking and kissing the head of his cock, though the girth did scare her a bit, wasnt really sure if she'd be able to take the whole thing, but she tried nonetheless. Once she's went her lips a bit the spectre put more work into pleasuring him and coaxing more precum from his fuck stick. Pressing her body against she uses her greats and forces his cock between her breasts. All the while she simple gives the other krogan a hand job, though she does look at him and give his cock a nice big smooch.

After about 10 minutes of this simple foreplay Valery could feel her heart beating out of her chest wanting more and more to be fucked..."So...boys ready to lose your bet? I will say that...i love to be spitroasted.." Valery says with a glint in her eye knowing deep down that she was about to get the fucking of her life.
Lorielle

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:58 am

His eyebrow raised when he saw the squad of soldiers. He wasn't sure exactly how long the ship had been on Earth, but it was odd there was a squad of soldiers armed to the teeth just waiting. "Spectre. What's with the welcome wagon" Drax grunted as he folded his arms. The scenery of the ruined cities and all the destruction kinda reminded him of Tuchanka. He hadn't actually seen Earth himself before, only from the holovids, so this was all new to him. Frankly, the sooner he headed to Mars, the better. This city looked like it had been royally fucked about as well as the captain had been back in the showers
CrimsonNutcase37

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay