Hoonters

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Hoonters

Postby Meep Meepersons » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Dorel rolled her eyes as Irina retorted with that, 'saving you the humiliation' bit. "Hahaha~ For a guild leader, you are pretty pathetic aren't you~" She says softly, leaning down to lap a tongue across the woman's face. "Losing a fight isn't humiliating, little Iri~" She teases, rubbing her pre-slicked thumb along the underside of her pointed cock, her index finger swirling around the tendril endlessly. "In the field, submitting so easily to pleasure will land you in a monsters nest as it's breeding stock~ Maybe that's what happened to you last time hmm?" She taunts, giggling as lets her tongue loll out again, hanging heavily above the girls cock, only letting her thick saliva drool down her tongue and onto the woman's genitals, giving them a nice light coating as her hand continues to subtly work on her exotic dongle. "If you don't resist me, then I've already won without throwing even a single punch~" She coos before cackling haughtily, bringing her other hand's pinkyy to press lightly on the thunder drake hybrid's backdoor, proding it gently before circling it, prepping the likely trained hole for sudden preperation. Before the woman could protest however, she slipped her finger in all the way to the base knuckle, wriggling it around in search of the girl's prostate gland, intending to force her to orgasm quickly and shamefully, assuming the woman had any shame at all of course. All the while, Dorel grinned deviously her fapping hand working double time now on the girls cock and tendril. "Such a rare looking cock~ I wonder how you taste? Little Iri~" She taunts again, waiting to see what the woman will do or say while she milks out her next meal from her suppossed leader.
Meep Meepersons

Postby lilbooth » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Wyck stood quite proudly between Mimic and Axle. She was pleased with her choice of partners and the paths she had walked upon this island. And she was proud of the small litter of hybrids. She gingerly leaned against Axle to comfort him. Why Ghera had decided to leave with the hunters was a mystery, she had heard the quest off to the mountains but it would likely take quite a long time to complete, and there were far too many time-sensitive things to take care of by the lake. Wyck wrapped her arm around Mimic's waist and pulled her in close to her side. "We build." She said, her words cutting like glass against her throat, "Hunt. Expand." She continued, coughing violently after barely managing to form any semblance of words. There were so many things she needed to gather to begin making her home, and also to care for her children. Clothing, food, lumber, furs. She and her new family, had their work cut out for them. She had begun to envision this as her new haven. Hopefully, the waterways here were large to allow for a boat to pass through, if not then perhaps that was an additional task she could focus on. She wasn't ready to give up her life on the high seas, but she could certainly create a nice vacation home. It could double as a trade hub for crew and less-than-savory sailors. A wide grin formed on her face as she fantasized about the future.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby cliffracer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:46 am

Tamara just chuckles softly at Duolc's comments as they head back, not bothering to debate how much damage she did. All the better too, if that big sword managed to punch through the carapace, Tamara would probably have more hauling to do. At least that dam is gone now, she can finally finish up her duties and get back to... the rest of her work. Oh well, it wasn't that big a deal.

Hey, Marley was up! That's good. Tamara would've been worried if she came back to see him still on the floor. "He's big and didn't appreciate our point of view, even if that point of view ended up being my chest for a while there."
It was a bit suprising to see Katya so industrious so soon, even if she probably would've done the same if she was interested in keeping that beaver. Back home, a monster like that would've been useful as a work animal!
"Sounds good, Katya. I'll finish cleaning up your couch and see you tomorrow. C'mon Duolc, I'm gonna sell these vials of shark-jizz once I'm back and see how much progress that gets us." She salutes with two fingers and heads back to the river. Here's hoping that the couch didn't get taken while they were busy.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Reaver » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Do not take my agreement for dismissal. You have intelligence and with intelligence comes ambition and agendas. For now I will be content with finding out what you can do in combat. It was so strange to be holding a conversation within his own head with a separate entity but at the same time Yasker couldn't help but feel a thrill go up his spine. This what he had always wanted, some touch of inhumaness to help bridge the gap of the two worlds like he had always wanted to do. However that was what he wanted, not what the artifact wanted as far as he knew. He'd have to be careful that he didn't end up being used by it for its own means while keeping it under control. But he had been correct in its assumption that Yasker would want to eliminate these threats. So far the minotaur had been too dumb to figure out what Yasker was doing or had assumed that he was just walking to give him the sword. Yasker used that to close the rest of the distance, never breaking eye-contact with the minotaur until he was as close to him as he was to Ghera. "Jadon." His voice calm and steady. "Ask them if they think they stand a chance against the person who defeated the Beholder single-handedly?" It was worth a try to intimidate them before trying to off the minotaur so the others wouldn't join in once he started. "Try to run around Ghera, the hunters should back me up if the others do join in." Advising her as he tightened the grip on the dagger behind his back. "No one is going to stop me from ushering a new world."

So lets see what you can do. Yasker had given himself just enough room for him to be able to thrust his sword forward. He planned on running the minotaur through and then following up with the dagger to the neck to keep him in further shock. Current-day minotaurs were hard ennough to kill so Yasker was sure it wouldn't be enough to kill the thing. However, if he was able to maneuver well enough during the fight then an opportunity to pivot and toss the monster over the edge like it had planned on doing to Ghera.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Hmm...that's odd. Kenji had been expecting quite a going-away party upstairs, now that the Beholder's stone curse had been lifted...but there had to be more than just three of them up here. Even if Ghera alone took most of them down, the distinct lack of any visible corpses is...troubling. Does the curse cause one to decompose if they remain as stone for long enough?

Well, no time to wonder about that. The three beings that remain are intimidating enough as it is. One bears the likeness of a horse, yet with both steed and rider somehow fused at the front, and with a gaping maw in the torso. Another is a large fusion of man and bull...a "minotaur," if his knowledge of western bestiaries is correct. The third is the most human-like of the trio, although bloated, grey, and brutish. Unlike its bullish and grey companions, however, the cavalry unit of the trio appears to be unarmed; clearly, its pure girth and twin mouths are sufficient in the average combat scenario.

Alas, negotiations quickly deteriorate, with the minotaur immediately using the threat of lethal force as a bargaining chip. Even most Nippochin warriors aren't this quick to resort to violence, much less a tempered martial artist like those of Musou Ryuuken. The fact that these ancient creatures speak in an entirely alien language doesn't help, especially when the closest thing they have to a translator is a living helmet, and even he has little knowledge of their tongue. At this rate, combat may be their only option...

...which Yasker seems to have figured out, as he stealthily creeps up on the minotaur, ready to do what his type tend to do best. As for Kenji, he slowly moves towards Ghera's position, ready to intercept any attack that comes her way, while also staying near the front of the group to try and reduce the attention that's given to them. He may not be able to withstand hits quite like Ghera, but he's proven rather capable at dodging and deflecting them, and that will hopefully be enough to give her an escape route from her precarious position. The young monk makes sure to keep an eye on the other two adversaries as well, though; unlike last time, his group doesn't have much of a numbers advantage, and he'd rather not get surrounded.

Should the need for an interception attack come into play, Kenji has a decent idea of how to do so on each of the trio. The minotaur currently has the best reach with his axes, but those weapons tend to have a delay between swings due to their weight. He'd rather that Yasker be enough to handle it for now, but if he has to strike at the bull-man, that post-swing delay will likely be his best opening. The grey brute, by contrast, should be relatively easy; considering his..."pudgy" constitution, the best place to strike would be at the knees, where a sufficient amount of damage will allow his own fat to do the rest, and render him mostly incapacitated. The cavalry unit would be the toughest; attacking the torso or legs would be suicide, so his best option would be to find some way to reach its back. If such a strike isn't an option, his best bet will simply be to get out of the way and wait for an opening.

Whatever the case, Kenji can't yet justify the option of leaving Yasker alone on this, even if escape were truly so easy. Yes, it is true that the rogue used them for his own purposes, but abandonment is one of the most shameful things a warrior-monk could resort to, much less a student of Musou Ryuuken. Kenji will have to teach that style to pupils of his own one day, and he couldn't do that with a clear conscience if he had so blatantly disregarded its teachings.
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:55 pm

The scene that awaited Nydia at the top of that large flight of stairs was more or less what she expected, though the grotesque creatures that threatened Ghera were unlike any she had seen before. Granted, she was mostly unfamiliar with the beasts that populated this land but even so, these creatures seemed quite different from the rest, perhaps because they had been turned to stone for so long. Regardless of their appearance, the real issue was how to deal with them. She was curious to see Yasker's new weapon in action, but he seemed hesitant to use it for some reason, instead approaching the beast that held the gator girl hostage cautiously with a dagger held behind his back. Perhaps he valued the girl in some way or had some other sort of attachment to her? It was an idea that Nydia found perplexing and it wasn't really pertinent to the situation at hand so she would put it aside for later.

A battle was at hand, that much was clear by the way negotiations were breaking down. The beast wanted the sword and there was no doubt in Nydia's mind that Yasker would never give it up, if he even could with the way it had attached itself to his arm. He was closest to the creature holding Ghera hostage so likely that fight would go to him, which just left the four legged monstrosity and the large human like creature for herself and Kenji. She preferred human opponents as it played to her experience best so she would attempt to do battle with the latter creature should it come to that. Such a large creature looked to be easy enough for her to dance circles around, and targeting it's legs would be an easy way to bring such a bulky beast to it's knees.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Nicoffee » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Octave

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

With your first orders given, the orcs around you began mobilizing. Well, more Pegning and Rhimmo, really, the others don't really understand your language and end up needing Pegning and Rhimmo to translate for them, which they do and then, really, everyone gets moving. A bit grumbly, still, but they'll get over it.

...Hopefully.

Zinug has his hands crossed behind his back when you approach him, he raises a questioning brow towards you. "Why would you take over the clan if you don't think yourself capable of leading it?" He questioned, sounding almost a bit annoyed. "...I suppose I could tell you what I know...Orc Warchiefs usually don't have "advisors"." He huffed, shrugging his shoulders. "...First advice, I'd suggest you try and improve your...Image, here in the clan. You get a five nights grace period as the new Warchief, but after that, others will be able to challenge you for the leadership of the clan, like you did to me. And you might not be so lucky in the next time."

Katya & Tamara

With your current events solved, Katya finds herself once more headed over to the river to clean up the couch, without interruptions this time around. Shortly after, you all head back to take the couch back to Katya's home. Speaking of Katya, by the time they were back, Katya was just finished tying up the beaver once more, with rope this time as she was currently giving the big rodent a massage to help with the blow she previously had delivered herself. The beaver seemed to want to grumble in response, positively, you can only hope, as he rolls up to give you plenty of space to continue what you're doing.

Despite the slight pain, the big monster couldn't help but be aroused by the treatment it was receiving as its spike-like prick start spring out into view, twitching about slightly. It might also have to do with the fact the beaver was likely in breeding season, as everything would point, rodents such as himself usually did not possess a visible scrotum except during that specific time of the year.

Dorel

Dorel Presence (2) - 2
Irina Composure (3,6+4,3) - 16

As you continued to work your way with Irina, even going as far as shoving your entire finger all the way up to the girl's prostate gland. Irina's entire body arced in pleasure and you almost reflexively prepared yourself for her orgasm to hit you square in the face...Except...It never came. Except, when Dorel opened up her eyes, she found Irina glaring down at her with a...Surprisingly creepy big smile. "Darn! You ARE pretty good!" She beamed, suddenly grabbing Dorel's hand with one of her own hands while the other went for Dorel's face.

Irina Strength (2,5,3,6+,5) - 21
Dorel Stamina (4,5,6+,5) - 20

The grip was tight and she slowly began pulling you down into the dirt with one hand, while pulling you out of her ass with the other, with struggled movements she slowly pinned you down with a big grin in her face, little sparks flying off her horns. "Sadly for you, I don't like being called "pathetic", so I think I'll have to put you in your place now."

!THUNDERLORD'S DECREE PERK 3/3!

Irina pulled the hand on Dorel's face back and it seemed to shine for a moment as it seemed to be fueled with not only her natural born electric tendencies, as well as being empowered by the previously gulped down griffon fluids. "Ever got hit by thunder, love?" Her fist suddenly shot down like a lightning bolt straight at Dorel's forehead, making a crackling sound as her fist broke through the sound barrier to hit her target.

Irina Strength + Thunderlord's Decree (3,5,1-,X,2,4,3,5) - 23
Dorel Stamina (3,5,6+,6+,2) + 2 (Thick Skinned) - 24

You're not exactly sure what happened. Neither is the author of this post, honestly. But you slowly open your eyes to find yourself with a slight scorch mark on your forehead, some smoke drifting off of it but, somehow, your thick skin and your thicker skull saved you from any real damage and Irina is a little bit away, waving her hand around in a bit of pain. "Ow ow ow ow...What the fuck? Your cranium made out of steel or something? Shit." Irina's still hard and her cock is dripping with pre-cum, despite her resisting you earlier, it seemed she was pretty close to orgasm.

Wyck

"If we're going to expand like that..." Axle stated, grinning. "We're going to need supplies. Gators never really ventured too far from the lake...But I suppose you, the children and your mimic friend could." He mused, rubbing his chin slightly. "As for the supplies...Well, we do have a large human settlement nearby." He chuckled, a toothy grin forming on his lips before he shrugged his shoulders at Wyck. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding...Besides, I did kind of make a deal with that Yasker fellow." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Well, you're the one suggesting we expand...What do you think we should do first?" He questioned, showing a surprising amount of trust in your decision, all things considered.

"In fact, I'm naming you the clan's...Advisor." He stated, putting one hand behind his back before he glanced around, as if looking for some sort of medal or, symbol or...Oh, this works. He reached over for the hat he had pilfered from the centaur leader from earlier and placed it on your head, it was more like a band, really, full of colored feathers and ceremonial decorations, probably meant more to the centaurs but, hey, at least you got a...Badge of office, so to speak.

Yasker, Nydia and Kenji

Jadon nodded, well, as much as just a head can nod, towards your request and slowly tried to work your threat to the minotaur, but ended up getting a little stuck while trying to translate the word "Beholder". For better or for worse, that ended up keeping the minotaur distracted while you lunged straight at him with your new weapon in hand.

Yasker DEX (3,6+,2,3,4) - 18
Minotaur STA (6+,3,1-,X,3) - 13

The minotaur reacted relatively quickly to the strike and attempt to parry the strike with his axes, deflecting the thrust to the side. The worst of it was avoided, but your attack still grazed the side of his torso, ripping into his skin. As it did, you saw the blade shoot what appeared to be some kind of viscous fluid into the minotaur's now open wound, it crawled its way inside the minotaur as it was alive.

Harbinger of Void - Mind Triggered - ??? Presence (2,1-,X,6+,4,3) - 16
Minotaur Composure (2,5) - 7

The minotaur intended to instantly honor his words, regardless, turning to Ghera as it was about to attack her and push her off the chasm...But instead, it found itself freezing in place. An unsettling distortion began to appear in his body as something seemed to be crawling within the ancient Minotaur's blood stream, as evidenced by his veins bulging out and loosening up all of a sudden, the minotaur ended up dropping both of his axes and instead slowly reached over to grab his own head, one hand grasping at his nose while the other one reached for one of his horns. Suddenly, with a swift, cracking movement, the minotaur twisted its own head to the side with a loud crack, falling to the floor a lifeless corpse shortly after.

"Before you get too excited. This only works on more weak-minded individuals...I don't expect it to be too effective against your fellow hunters, such as the monkey girl, by example. Oh yeah, I'm browsing through your memories a little bit, hope you don't mind, seems I have a lot to catch up on."

One way or another, the most immediate threat to Ghera had been dealt with, by itself, even, which, despite the terror of what she had just witnessed, allowed the gator girl time to quickly run off towards safety. The big orcish brute attempted to stop her from doing so, reaching over with his hook-like axe to try and pull Ghera back, only to find himself intercepted by Kenji and Nydia. The two went for the creature's knees, one each.

Nydia STR (4,5,6+,5) - 20
Kenji STR roll + Musou Ryuuken Training (3,5,6+,5,2) = 21
Ancient Orc STA (2,2,5,2) - 11

As both hit the Orc's knees at the same time, he let out a loud guttural sound as he was tripped forward, landing on his face with a loud thud, being on the floor for a few seconds before his free hand swiped to the side, trying to grab Kenji.

Ancient Orc STR (2,4,6+,2,3) - 17
Kenji DEX (5,5) - 10

He was not quick enough, as the orc's massive hand wrapped around his torso, grabbing him and pulling him about like a small doll, the orc had one hand holding Kenji's torso while the other went for the monk's head, he was going to try and squash his head like a fruit.

"YOU RAPED HER. YOU MURDERED HER. YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN."

At any rate, that leaves one problem pending. The hellish Centaur, who seeing everyone else engaged, goes for the one remaining target, Mordecai. "H-Hey now, wait a second-" The doctor requests, before the centaur just charges off in his direction, it's larger lower maw roaring in fury.

Hell Centaur STR (4,5,1-,X,5,2) - 17
Mordecai DEX (6+,6+,4,6+,5,6+,6+,5) - 43 ((Luckiest roll in this entire RP I swear))

Mordecai blinked a few times and slowly adjusted himself so he was just a little more off to the side whilst he was being charged, at the last moment, he stepped out of the way as it caused the centaur to just charge off into no flooring, throwing itself down into the pit with a painful, regretful scream, its legs wailing about as it went flying to meet with the Beholder down below. "...Well, centaurs certainly got a lot smarter over the years."
Nicoffee

Postby Meep Meepersons » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:44 am

Dorel felt like she had the advantage here and braced for Irina's impending orgasm, only for it not to cum. Arching a brow as she opens her eyes, she find herself once again being overpowered strength wise, a rarity for her but not impossible in the slightest. Grunting in struggle, she is eventually pulled down and out of the girl. "S-strong..!" She growls through gritted teeth. With more grunts and struggling, eventually Dorel was pushed down, partially by her face which kind of irked her. Having someone who wasn't full monster being physically stronger then her kinda pissed her off, but at the moment it was all she could do to control herself, though after witnessing the sparks starting to fly, she started doubting her need for control. "Heh, wouldn't be the first time lil Iri~" She taunts,just as the woman's hand removes itself from her face. Dorel clenches her eyes just in time to hear a thunderclap, then nothing. As she opens her eyes a moment later, she find herself sitting in the dirt alone with just a scorch mark on her forehead, no more worse for wear. "Two for two..." She says softly to herself, rubbing the smudge off her forehead as she slowly stands back up. Though her face seemed calm and cocky, her brow and buldging head vein showed just how angry she was under the surface. "You know..." She says firmly. "I'm getting about really tired of all this lightning being chucked around...." She pauses and grabs her meager top and waste cloth, one in each hand. "Now it's my turn!" She exclaims tearing away the pathetic cloth attempting to cover her body. As she does, it's almost as if a switch is flipped and Dorel's soft form turns hard and rigged, muscles suddenly becoming heavily defined. Her skin reddens slightly as a light steam begins to form from her sweat evaporating to compansate for her massive increase in body temperature. Her shining reddened form bristled with strength and her cock was harder then steel! "Time to RAMPAGE!!" She shouts, her last tangible words before a deep gutteral roar escapes her throat, bellowing across the area. As she lowers her roaring head all the expression on her face that could be seen was that of a berserker, devoid of reason and beaming with a bloody rage. Without warning she lunges forward, breaking into a full charge with the intention of plowing through her target, almost like earlier, but this time without grabbing and more like trying to crush her into a wall, growling and snarling like a wild beast.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:17 am

Well, color Kenji surprised. Yasker's approach initially seemed gutsy, perhaps even foolhardy...but then the weapon in his hands showed its true strength. Even with Kenji's hybrid senses, he could only get a vague idea of how the weapon works: it seemed to inject something into the minotaur's body to control it, forcing the creature to break its own neck like it were a captured ninja. Truly, a wicked and terrifying instrument of death; technique doesn't mean as much when a single hit can make your enemies kill themselves for you.

Kenji doesn't have much time to ponder that, though; Yasker's stunt, effective as it was, will no doubt draw the ire of the other two adversaries in the room. Kenji immediately springs into action, headed straight for the engorged bruiser...which, coincidentally, seems to also be Nydia's target. Considering how powerful Yasker alone is now, as well as Ghera's brute force and Mordecai's intellect, the twin-maw over there should at least be kept busy, while the two of them handle this sumo wannabe. With a swift kick from Kenji to one knee, and Nydia's sword in the other, any mobility the oaf had should be properly dealt with now...

...well, at least in terms of its lower body. Less so on the upper half. In a lapse of judgment, Kenji's anticipation of a blunt force slug is instead met with a grapple, and now the brute has him hoisted up, one meaty hand gripping him by the torso, the other clamping down on his head, intending to do to him what the Beholder nearly did to Yasker earlier. (Yare yare...now I know how Yasker felt.) Unlike that one-eyed menace, however, this morbidly obese opponent is mere flesh and bone...emphasis on the flesh, which is far easier to rend than metal.

"Omae wa tsuyoi...shikashi, omae wa mata, bukiyōdesu." ("You're strong...but you're also clumsy.")

Since the..."imposing" brawler failed to restrain Kenji's limbs with that grapple, the monk quickly puts them to work. His claws may have been dulled a tad by his stunt on the wall earlier, but they should still be more than capable of piercing skin and blubber. A faint "snikt" sound signals their protrusion, as he brings the first to bear against the wrist keeping his head squeezed, with the second timed to slash the wrist holding onto his torso a moment later. Once the tendons in those wrists are severed, the hands attached to them will become little more than inert chunks of meat.

However, the timing on these strikes must be careful; Kenji has to deal with the hand on his head first, otherwise the brute may decide to break his neck in retaliation, or perhaps even rip his head off entirely, if it has the strength for that. However, he also has to deal that first blow before Nydia lands her next attack, as their opponent may do something similar to punish her attack. Once his head is free, then his strike on the other wrist will follow, making sure to approach from an angle that keeps it from intersecting with any of Nydia's attacks. Judging by what he knows of her so far, she will likely move to free him before attacking their foe directly, and he'd rather not get himself wounded in the process.
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:15 am

Octave waves off the mention of the other orcs challenging her. "Yeah, yeah, you already said that, you don't need to repeat it," she replied. Still he has a point. Right now she's a squany monkey compared to the more muscular and toned orcs in the village. If she were to take on any of these orcs in combat, she'll fail easily and lose the chance to be the warchief status. Not everyone is going to want to play ironball. But hopefully she can provide a good impression for this village and be the best warchief they have in their history. Still, the image idea is buzzing around in her head and is getting Octave some ideas. "So I take it's not just all looks, hm? You got the attire needed, but I guess there's also attitude, the air of leadership and power, right? That might be an issue but if I can improve it then... well, who knows, right?" She shrugs, at least doing her best to provide some conversation with the former leader.

"Really, part of why I am here is I'm interested in doing a little moving project. I found these old ruins deep inside the mountain and I was thinking about moving the clan to a more... safer location, as it were. I don't know if you are aware of this, but there is this alraune plant that has a bit of a grudge against those living here and I am in need of some assistance towards stopping her," she explains to Ziung. "These orcs are certainly capable fighters, right, so I could use them to help fight against weed her out and get her off the island. Now why move? It's more out of trying to protect everyone and seeing that she does have control of the plant life around here, she has considerable power. It might be good to eventually find shelter elsewhere but a full scale move right now is not a good move. I will like to ease things in, to make things natural just so things aren't that big of a surprise to everyone. I know I am the new chieftain and I can order everyone to move, but I want to take it step by step. See if things are good to house everyone in the new place and then move everyone in small groups. Seem fair?"

No matter what, Octave is going to somehow get everyone, or at least the best abled orcs out of here and helping her against the threat of the alraune and whoever is helping her. As the new chieftain, she has the power, but how she handles it determines her fate... "Oh, and I will like to get a crash course in your language so everyone can understand what I'm saying, and also I know there was talks about me being a Child of Lust... can I speak to the head of them and ask about becoming one myself? I might as well look the part being what I am and all!" She beams brightly, flaunting her monkey dick about before Ziung as she waits for everything to set up for the funeral. "Maybe through them I can probably ask about changing up my physical appearance. Maybe having a good warchief sized dick can be interesting to have, don't you think?"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby lilbooth » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:49 am

"We can trade for supplies with the humans. Meat and hides are most likely the easiest for us to obtain. Though perhaps there are some local herbs or poultices that could also be of value. Tools are what we need, iron or steel. Then lumber, but we don't need to pay for it. Before we start building anywhere else we need to fortify this camp. The centers will no doubt seek revenge when they hear of our treachery. I doubt diplomacy will be possible with them so either we build something they can't touch, to take out enough of them to discourage any assault." Said Wyck calmly after recovering from her hacking cough. "We will have plenty of time to expand later Axle." She continued throwing a sultry glance at the chief. "We will need are best warriors here to defend against attacks, a few hunters out to collect trade goods, and everyone else on gathering resources. And we are going to need a boat. A big boat." She concluded staring off towards the horizon.

OOC: If it's not too late in the day I think Wyck will find a safe place to set the children down with mimic and go to town to get a quote on tools (axes, shovels, hammers, nails, saws... general house building supplies. I figure the gators have some of these but they are likely stone and most likely not very dependable.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:09 am

Before the fight begins in earnest, Nydia finds herself treated to a showcase of the capabilities of Yasker's new weapon. Control of an opponents mind was a powerful ability indeed, but surely it would not be so successful against a strong willed individual. Nydia did not feel particularly threatened, but she also did not want to be on the receiving end of such an attack to test her theory regardless. The follow up attack by the other beasts was a much more pressing concern however. She and Kenji had a similar idea of moving to intercept the orc first and Nydia's blade slashing at the tendon of one leg while Kenji's powerful kick easily brought the creature to the ground.

What followed did not go quite so smoothly however as the creature managed to grab Kenji and put him in a deadly hold. But even then, the monk was not going to simply let himself be brought low by such a beast and began to tear into the hands restraining him. Nydia swiftly made move to assist him in this endeavor by doing the same, though rather than strike at the hands and wrists as Kenji did, Nydia struck further up the forearm to sever the beasts tendons and leave it's arms as useless as it's leg. Ideally, once all limbs were immobilized it would be a simple matter for her to put an end to this fight by going for the throat with her next attack.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Reaver » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 pm

I only mind if you try rewriting them. I'd have to fill you in on everything one way or another so for now I don't mind you taking efficiency into your own hands. As for the monkey-girl, I'll be the judge of whether it can kill her. A blade will do but I'd get far more satisfaction out of watching her break her own neck or impaling herself on her weapon. I can think of a different hunter that you might have ease controlling though... The artifact was dangerous. Yasker could only assume that its ability to cause suicide was just the tip of its powers. It was more likely that it injected fluid into its enemies as a means to control their body. That only drove home further what a dangerous undertaking the mission had become. Years of training and study couldn't have prepared him for the reality of being attached to an artifact with a personality of its own. He had acted too hastily in taking it and now there was probably nothing stopping it from injecting the same fluid into Yasker and trying to overtake his mind, bar Yasker's own willpower. It was a chilling thought but one he wouldn't dwell on for long, the danger would have increased regardless as he got closer to his goal, and he was quite close now.

Still digesting everything that had just happened and not in immediate danger, Yasker continued to stand over the minotaur's corpse, glancing between the artifact and the dead body. Excited isn't the word I'd use to describe my reaction, curiosity would be closer. I imagine we'll have plenty of encounters to test the limitations of your power. The moth-girl who sent me all the way out here may even have some information about you that could provide useful, she did know where you were after all. Turning to face the last part of the battle still going on. Mordecai had dispatched the centaur with little fanfare, showing that evolution was indeed a good thing. For a creature so big, Nydia and Kenji had done quite a good job at combating the orc. With some effort they had gotten it down to the ground although closing the distance had allowed it to grab Kenji and try to crush him. They probably don't need my help to finish it off but I do need to regain some measure of trust back. You don't need to try infecting it, a good cut will do. Sheathing his dagger as he began to approach it from the angle closest to its head. Its hands were full, currently trying to kill Kenji so it had nothing left to defend itself from other attacks. It was just a matter of walking up to the creature and lodging his artifact blade into it's head. The skull could be very thick, judging by current-day orcs but Yasker doubted it'd be enough to stop the impact.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby cliffracer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 am

Tamara's glad to at least not have to lug the couch around anymore, putting it back about where she remembered it being before nearly getting her brains fucked out. She wipes the sweat away as she joins Katya back outside, just watching what she's doing for a moment.
The beaver was being pretty clear about how it was feeling about what was happening to it.

"Having fun out here, Katya? If you want any more help before I head back to town to sell this sharkjizz I've got bottled up, say now!" With her emphasis, she nods to the beaver's display. "I'm sure he'd enjoy getting to apologize now that he's not pinned underneath my chest."
She turns face to face with the beaver, grinning wide as she bends forward. "Isn't that right?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Previous

Return to Roleplay