The Crusade of Arae

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Crusade of Arae

Postby Zankio » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Surprised by the sudden ball of fluff emerging and latching onto the largest bandit, her eyes widening in shock before she quickly takes this opportunity to impale the bandit she was sneaking up to. Noticing the other bandits quickly reacting to the drastic situation change, she moves into position next to the feline woman and Ezra. Hearing her companion call out a challenge to her target, Vyn focuses her cold gaze onto the left bandit, carefully sidestepping a few steps away from Ezra moving towards a flanking position. Hopefully this would draw the bandits attention away. Confident that if it didn't it could leave them open to her attack.
Zankio

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:10 pm

After him pointing her in the direction of the closest person on the bounty list she put back every wanted sign to take the ones they'd be hunting with her. Besides they didn't have much room in the bag. "Thanks for the info we won't be gone long." Making their way out of the city in the direction the man had said it was time to prep Phil. On the attack plan "So we're gonna need a plan of attack. Right now I'd prefer you to stay out of danger you really don't have much training... But I need you to help in the fight in whatever way you can. Don't strike at an enemy unless they don't have their attention on you. I'll do my best to distract them all and kill as many as I can. Not only that I have to be aware of how much of my magic I use too. I can caste that same shield spell on you as well... But it will build itself from your mana. Although I'll be smart enough to make sure it doesn't regenerate. So you'll only have one shield. Once it breaks its gone until I cast the spell again.... You also may want to keep your distance from me during the fight most of my only other spell has that similar effect as the shatter shield. So it explodes outward from me. I'll use the stun pulse once all of them try and attack me at once. If I'm having trouble ill need your help for sure." Umbrage said to him once they reached just outside of the forest. Casting one layer of the shatter shield on him before they would travel into the forest for the hunt.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MyLittleCossack » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Her whimpering and staggered breathing is all she can do to prepare herself for what she'd assumed was the inevitable, the hand putting a dull pain into her clothed rear making her grunt in defeat. The belt falls unto the ground before suddenly the bandit lets loose a pained scream, the roar from above her confusing the living shit out of the humanoid as her eyes went wide with fear and realization. Rolan was busy tearing into the supple flesh of the bastard's neck, giving her a chance to scramble off of the trunk she'd been pinned against in order to run across the road. Looking back and seeing that two of the group had fallen at the hands of some new comers while Rolan had planted himself upon her shoulder now. Growling and snarling as best as the little guy could at the one he'd wounded.

Despite all the commotion, all the pain echoing through her bruised nose and abdomen, Yvria realized that this was the perfect chance to put this group down and salvage what little bits of profit she could from this fiasco. The human couple she'd been with had left her for dead but these new folk had given her a united front to stand with. Her pose a bit loose and weary as she sprinted to their side, retrieving both daggers form their respective sheathes and holding them as firmly as her shaken hands could. Advancing in a similar way to the being on the far left was as she steeled herself for whatever her target's response on her side would be. Her eyes locked onto his as she slowly approached, one dagger posed towards the thumb and the other out the bottom of her clenched fist. Her feet stiffened to duck, roll, or move should the highwayman to her front charge prematurely.
MyLittleCossack

Postby A Vision of Sound » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Kiera:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The lizard-man continues to thrust inside your mouth, his smooth, tapered dick sliding through your mouth with little to no resistance. However, you manage to fight off the rapidly-rising lust emanating from your crotch, and you ball your fists. No way you'd be taken down here! Imagining a cleaver and dirk in each respective hand, you shut your eyes and only hope you can summon the will to create them. (Roll: 19) Finally, you begin feeling the tell-tale signs of the warmth spreading through your hands. Gripping your weapons unbeknownst to the lizard-man, you (Roll: 19) embed the cleaver in his neck, (Roll: 12) then strike forwards with the dirk, piercing his heart! The lizard-man briefly lets out a tormented hiss, before he fades into ash and is blown away with the wind. Gasping heavily, you're unable to help yourself--You rapidly finger your snatch, squealching wetly with every thrust. Thankfully your weapons lay on the ground beside you and they don't disappear, but the smooth, deep, rolling voice finally picks up once more.

"Mm...You were on the ropes for a minute there...But don't worry, Kiera. You've only got one more fight to go. I wonder how you'll fare against this one?" He muses, before his voice vanishes. Looking back towards the "spawning" pillars, you immediately stand and sigh heavily, expectantly watching just what it'll be this time.

(Roll: 20!) Almost as if by magic, (Which it most definitely was), your snatch isn't hungry for stimulation anymore-- A quick examination, you're even dry. Your headache has also vanished, all pain wiped from existence. Your crossbow even drops in front of your hands, which you quickly catch. Seems like luck is on your side!

That is, until a thunderously heavy stomp plows against the ground from behind the wall in front of you. Then another, then another. A harsh chuff of air then meets your ears, and your heart sinks as you take in what your final opponent would be. Incredibly bulky, covered in fur, horns stretching towards the heavens...It bellows out a loud roar, its 15-inch, erect, equine dick bobbing about as it does so. The minotaur takes a step forwards, and clenches his fist, eyeing you with a savage hunger. Oh, fuck.

Health: 20/27 (25+2)
Mind: Perfectly clear.
Nutriments: Perfectly healthy.
Affects: Venombrawler. (+2 to health)
Physical Arsenal: None.
Mental Arsenal: None.
Equipment: Nothing.
Core:
Strength - 3
Dexterity - 20
Constitution -5
Intelligence - 5
Charisma - 1
Perception - 7
Luck - 1
Corruption - 6

Umbrage:

The bounty hunter grins and nods down to you, tipping his trilby. "You have 'yerself a safe hunt, Missy." And just like that, you bid your farewell and say goodbye, peering down at the scroll in your hands. Worming your way through the crowd in the plaza, you finally get back to one of the checkpoints, and pass on through. It's this way for several more minutes, passing through checkpoints, and you speak to Pete the entire while, who listens to you intently while his expression slightly souring at the mention of him not having any training. Never the less, he sighs and nods in agreement, not saying anything as he follows you.

Stepping outside the gates after they're opened by the Guard, you breathe a gust of fresh air. Now, to get your money! Stepping off to the side of the-- Holy moly, that's a lot of people. There's a line at least 10 feet thick, and they're all piling up to get back inside the city. Taking a glance over, it's far too late to go back inside, now. Well shit, looks like you're stuck outside for the time being! The path that the bounty hunter spoke of is in the distance, and you can faintly recognize it if you squint. Pete looks over to you expectantly, giving off another sigh. "Bye-bye, civilization..."

Health: 24/24
Mind: Pure.
Nutriments: A tad parched.
Affects: None.
Physical Arsenal: Je'bahdi Crystal, loaded with: 5 copper.
Mental Arsenal: Pulse wave, Regeneration, Shatter Barrier.
Equipment: Leather armor in good condition. Leather vambraces in good condition. Modified custom-made canesword in perfect condition and quality. Some sweets. A bag of nutritional berries.
Core:
Strength – 5
Dexterity - 15
Constitution - 4
Intelligence - 10
Charisma - 4
Perception - 3
Luck - 2
Corruption - 0

Vyn, Ezra, and Yvria:

All six of you stare one another in the eyes for the briefest of moments. In that respite, it seems time has slowed down, and you can hear and feel everything around you. This is where you could die, this is where you could live. The forest gently rustles as the wind blows through the leaves above you, and in that one, brief moment, you know in your hearts there'll never be a moment like there was right now.

All too soon however, time starts again and you're all still staring at one another. That is, until the leader roars and charges forwards, which springs everyone into action. The bandits on either side of him disengage with one-handed swords, charging towards Vyn and Yvira respectively. (Left bandit: 17, Leader: 20! Right bandit: 6. Leader reaches first.)

The mammoth of a man ignores Ezra's words and charges forwards, barreling through the terrain as he raises his axe to strike at her! (Leader attack: 16, Ezra defense: 9) Raising her gauntlet to block the strike, his fist pulls back and she realizes too late-- It's a feint! Whipping his fist forwards, he delivers a brutal blow to her stomach, (Roll: 13) though thankfully she didn't double over. (Ezra attack roll: 9) Gritting her teeth, she sets her fist and aims to deliver a jaw-crushing uppercut to the man, but unfortunately, he just manages to angle his head backwards. (Roll: 5) The man raises his foot and (Ezra defense roll: 4) does it so suddenly that Ezra wouldn't have time to react, and he delivers a mighty kick to her chest, sending her sprawling backwards and gasping faintly, clutching at her chest as her breath was stolen from her. He growls at Ezra, lowering himself into a combat-ready stance with his axe.

To the left, on Vyn's side, she readies her katana and watches the man in front of her. Needless to say, he behaves in a similar manner to her, holding his sword with a practiced stance. Rather quickly, you two step forwards gently and rapidly circle one another, looking to see who'd be the least dexterous out of the two of you. (Bandit dexterity: 3) Fortunately, his foot catches along an upturned bit of earth, and she takes her chance. Stabbing forwards with her katana with the speed of a snake, (Vyn attack roll: 5) she only manages to graze his side, splitting open his leather armor along his hip. The man recovers and cries out in alarm, before setting his katana towards the ground with his blade pointed up. (Bandit attack roll: 8, Vyn defense: 18) With a practiced ease, Vyn raises her katana, the man's sword flying upwards in a deadly arc just in front of her, deftly dodged. (Vyn attack roll: 19) Putting the man out of his misery so to speak, Vyn's katana would be above her head, and the bandit realizes his mistake too late. Shlick! With a flash of steel, his throat is split open and the crimson liquid freely spurts from his wound as he clutches it, falling to his knees. Some of it splashes along Vyn's chest and a bit of her stomach, though other than that, she's completely unscathed.

And finally to the right, the bandit has his sword in two hands, well-placed in front of Yvria. The little ball of fuzz known as Rolan (Roll: 19) hops off of Yvria's shoulder, scampering off into the forest. (Bandit initiation: 12. Yvria initiation: 8) The bandit immediately lets out a battle cry and charges forwards, raising his sword above his head to sail downwards towards Yvria. (Bandit attack: 4, Yvira defense: 10) She tucks her body into a tight roll, taking expert care to keep her daggers away from her body as she does so, and stands up at the man's side, who'd still be recovering from his failed strike. (Yvria attack: 14, Bandit defense: 11) He barely manages to turn his body as her steel rips through his shoulder along his arm's socket, jetting a crimson tide from the gash in his leather. Rolling backwards, Yvria takes care in assessing the man. His arm hangs uselessly by its side, and it appears he's still willing to fight! That is, until Rolan comes speeding up, almost too quickly for the eye to catch, and roars as he sails through the air, jumping impressively high and hitting so hard into the man's neck, he bites and there's an audible SNAP! The man drops to the floor, dead as Rolan coos up at Yvria, the little bugger almost completely soaked in blood.

Yvria and Vyn's gaze are now locked onto the hefty man who'd still be in combat with Ezra.

Ezra's status:

Health: 29/33 (31 + 2)
Mind: Hardly slept. (-2 Intelligence, Perception)
Affects: Venombrawlers (+2 to health)
Physical Arsenal: Je'bahdi Crystal, loaded with: 4 silver.
Equipment: Flimsy heavy gauntlets. Light cloth armor in good condition. A well-made, well-maintained dagger. A backpack, containing: Ulmnioson fruit (A bit eaten)
Core:
Strength – 11
Dexterity - 11
Constitution - 9
Intelligence - 2 (-2)
Charisma - 2
Perception - 5 (-2)
Luck - 2
Corruption - 5

Vyn's status:

Nutriments: A bit famished.
Affects: Elf race (Passive mana regeneration along with a slightly larger mana pool) Chest is slightly covered in blood spatter.
Physical Arsenal: Je'bahdi Crystal, loaded with: 20 copper, 5 silver.
Mental Arsenal: Nature's Nourishment, Zephyr's Whisper, Charm Animal. Heightened Sense. Nature's Binding.
Equipment: Light armor in perfect condition. A satchel in good shape, filled with: Blueberries. A katana in good shape, with a few nicks and blemishes.
Core: 
Strength - 8
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 6
Intelligence - 7 (-2)
Charisma - 3
Perception - 5 (-2)
Luck - 3
Corruption - 3

Yvria's status:

Health: 20/24
Mind: Faint pain.
Nutriments: A tad peckish.
Equipment: Light leather armor in poor condition, one of the straps along the left breast being incredibly worn and nearly falling off. The pouches along the armor not doing much better, one of them completely ripped out of the bottom. Simple animal-hide clothing and undergarments. A small-sized rucksack in good condition, able to hold a healthy amount of items. Two daggers in alright condition, though they could definitely use some maintenance. A waterskin filled with good water. A pocket-full of blueberries.
Core:
Strength - 3
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 3
Intelligence - 6
Charisma - 9
Perception - 7
Luck - 4
Corruption – 0
A Vision of Sound

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:28 am

"Oh don't worry about it too much. Besides we really didn't have the money to stay in the city too long. Besides this was your idea too. I mean don't you want a better weapon than just that knife?" Umbrage questions him. Upon arriving outside of the forest. Umbrage makes sure to cast the shatter barrier around Pete. This variation won't regenerate like it did when she fought Pete. So once it broke he would have to be careful from then on. For now though the hunt was on and she kept her cane sword close to her side as they entered the forest. Hunting down five people will be difficult so picking them off one at a time and as fast as possible would be wise. As they walked Umbrage spoke to Pete. "If you honestly don't think we can win at any time of the fight just let me know and we can run for it. Other than that I'm counting on you to strike the weakest of their group. Just be sure to go for killing blows other than that I'll keep you safe."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MyLittleCossack » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:50 am

The Valmurian hisses fiercely as the bandit lurches forward, missing his strike due to her superior reflexes and losing the function of his arm in exchange. Her smirk is complete as she prepares to move in for the killing blow, but a second rapid ambush results in her adorable little companion latching onto the much less muscular neck of this particularly poor fellow. The power of the baby's jaws craning the human's neck into an unnatural direction with a sickly report before he's happily sitting before his care-taker. Much more crimson than blue as she takes care to scoop him up, avoiding the business ends of the daggers as she placed him back unto her shoulder and looked over to the last man standing. Her instincts telling her to run around him and get directly at his rear, daggers drawn in preparation for a spine-severing stab and twist. Undoubtly the odds were in the groups favor, it'd gone from 5 against 1 now to 1 against 4 in only a few blinks of the eye and flicks of the tail. The bearded man's neck looking particularly stabbible as she crouch ran behind the brutish fellow, attempting to stab the dagger in her right hand into the side of her distracted opponent's neck and wrench the bladed edge out the back of nape
MyLittleCossack

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:53 am

Ezra had slightly underestimated her foe it seemed, though it didn't bother her any. If anything, it only made the fight more enjoyable as she knew they could both take a few more hits before it would end. She couldn't help but smile as she recovered from the last hit she took and prepared to attack once again.

This time she would go on the offensive, dashing forward to close the gap between them. She would throw a few quick left jabs once in range, just to keep his eyes on her left, before winding up a strong right hook to bring him down.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Reaver » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:42 pm

"Don't worry about me Vincent. Just have my boon ready." Ready and determined to win. Kiera held the knives in her hands tight, prepared to put her skills to the test. The minotaur was big, but lacked weapons meaning the difference in their reach would be less. Speed would be important for this one since being caught by those hands would probably ensure her loss. Going right up its middle would be suicide but whittling its health down bit by bit and tiring it out with cuts. She didn't give it time to close the distance, this time running right at the beast. "For the Crusade!" Yelling something to make her feel better just in case ended up being a demon's bitch by the end of this. She held her dirk in her lefthand, backhanded style and her cleaver regularly in her right hand as she ran straight at it. Then right before being in front of the Minotaur, Kiera weaved to its right aside, dragging her knife through its knee and thigh before quickly spinning around to deliver a slash of the cleaver to its backside, hopping backwards to stay on her toes in case it tried charging her afterwards. She could feel victory so close, but she tried to stay focus not wanting her hubris to get the best of her again like before.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Zankio » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Getting a feel for her opponent Vyn enters the lethal sword dance as they circle one another looking for an opening. She strains her tired eyes as she keeps herself from blinking to insure the first strike would be hers. With her opponents sudden slight stumble her reflexes kick in, moving almost on its own her katana lashes out a bit too eagerly and only manages to slice into his armor. She sharply hisses under her breath, preparing for the mans counter. A glint catches her eye as the man adjusts his blade, not letting the next opportunity slip by she raises her sword in time to avoid his upwards slash. A moment is too long for him to recover from his attack as Vyn finishes him off, she wipes what blood got on her blade clean with an appropriate part of his clothing as he sinks to his knees. Turning to see the feline woman and her presumed pet have finished their own opponent off. She remains idle trusting Ezra wouldn't fall to such a brute, as well as it not being her place to rob her current travelling companion of her own glory. She remained ready to save her should things turn unfavorable for her too quickly, casting a cautionary scan to her surroundings, wondering where Rork has been. Perhaps he ran back to get the others, Vyn wondered to herself.
Zankio

Postby A Vision of Sound » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Umbrage:

Pete listens intently to you, nodding somberly. "Of course..." You continue walking along the path near the dozens upon dozens of people, though none cast you any looks as you'd be walking away from the city. The path, and the forest, begins a few minutes' walk up ahead, and you finally reach it, treading along it. You take out the bounty notice, and sigh faintly as you read it. Seems like the leader is a burly, mountain of a main with a bald head and thick-set beard. His lackeys aren't anything too special, though looking at the reason they're wanted, they'll probably have your way with you and then kill you if you're caught. Never the less, all the more reason to win.

It's a few minutes' walk before you hear the distant sounds of a fight, and screaming, coming from up the path a ways.

Equipment: Leather armor in good condition. Leather vambraces in good condition. Modified custom-made canesword in perfect condition and quality. Some sweets. A bag of nutritional berries.
Core:
Strength – 5
Dexterity - 15
Constitution - 4
Intelligence - 10
Charisma - 4
Perception - 3
Luck - 2
Corruption - 0

Kiera:

Deciding you don't need your crossbow to take this fucker down, you charge forwards, your blood boiling as you roar your battlecry! (Kiera attack: 8. Mino defense: 6) You dash forwards, weapons at the ready, as the Minotaur bellows and raises its fist, intent on crushing you like a tin can! WHUMP! His fist smashes into the ground to your immediate left, you can even feel the wind nearly knock you off your feet. The ground rumbles as he punches, and just as you'd about to perfectly line up your attack, you stumble and only manage to draw a thin line of blood with your swipe. The Minotaur roars his fury, (Kiera attack roll: 10, Mino defense: 7) though as he tries to whip his arm around to bash you, he falls to one knee, the one you'd injured. You immediately follow up and cleave a large portion of its' skin off its thigh, spurting blood as you ready yourself.

(Roll: 17) Rather deftly, you roll backwards to ensure you wouldn't be swiped unknowingly by the Minotaur, taking in its injured form as you assess the creature. It somewhat shakily stands on its' two hooves, and lets loose a tremendous, thundering roar, staring into the heavens as it does so. Slamming its hands down on the ground, he digs a bit of the earth up behind him with a hoof, and bellows air. He's planning on charging you!

Health: 20/27 (25+2)
Mind: Perfectly clear.
Core:
Strength - 3
Dexterity - 20
Constitution -5
Intelligence - 5
Charisma - 1
Perception - 7
Luck - 1
Corruption - 6

Yvria, Vyn and Ezra:

As Vyn and Yvria finish their respective opponents, there only stands one left. Not wanting to deprive Ezra of her glory, she stands with her katana readied, able to strike at a moments' notice. Yvria however, loops around with her knives held, crouching lowly. (Yvria stealth: 13) She's quiet and low enough that the hulking man doesn't notice her, (Yvria attack: 11) and she immediately leaps forwards, daggers outstretched as they find his neck and shoulder. Stabbing deeply as Rolan hops off of her, she twists the knives and lets loose a savage growl as the man bellows in pain, dropping his axe and falling to the floor, dead. You all briefly look at one another, just as the bloody, happily-gurgling creature jumps atop Yvria's shoulder.

Back a ways, there's a loud commotion going on, steadily moving towards you, and a collective of robed individuals spring out from the trees, yelling a battle cry. That is, until they see that you'd all be standing above the dead corpses. Rork comes striding through the ranks, nodding to Ezra and Vyn. "Are you two alright?" He then flicks his gaze over at Yvria. "And...Who is this? Is this the woman those men spoke about?"

Vyn's status:

Affects: Elf race (Passive mana regeneration along with a slightly larger mana pool) Chest is slightly covered in blood spatter.
Mental Arsenal: Nature's Nourishment, Zephyr's Whisper, Charm Animal. Heightened Sense. Nature's Binding.
Equipment: Light armor in perfect condition. A satchel in good shape, filled with: Blueberries. A katana in good shape, with a few nicks and blemishes.
Core: 
Strength - 8
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 6
Intelligence - 7 (-2)
Charisma - 3
Perception - 5 (-2)
Luck - 3
Corruption - 3

Ezra's status:

Equipment: Flimsy heavy gauntlets. Light cloth armor in good condition. A well-made, well-maintained dagger. A backpack, containing: Ulmnioson fruit (A bit eaten)
Core:
Strength – 11
Dexterity - 11
Constitution - 9
Intelligence - 2 (-2)
Charisma - 2
Perception - 5 (-2)
Luck - 2
Corruption - 5

Yvria's status:

Equipment: Light leather armor in poor condition, one of the straps along the left breast being incredibly worn and nearly falling off. The pouches along the armor not doing much better, one of them completely ripped out of the bottom. Simple animal-hide clothing and undergarments. A small-sized rucksack in good condition, able to hold a healthy amount of items. Two daggers in alright condition, though they could definitely use some maintenance. A waterskin filled with good water. A pocket-full of blueberries.
Core:
Strength - 3
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 3
Intelligence - 6
Charisma - 9
Perception - 7
Luck - 4
Corruption – 0

Jeanne:

Prod. Prod, prod. Prod. You blearily open your eyes, feeling something prodding at your tummy. You sigh faintly, turning slightly, though the prodding is still there. Opening your eyes with no small amount of irritation, you try to sit up and swat away whoever'd be poking you. That is, until you can hardly sit up at all. Flabbergasted, you look down, and your jaw drops. You're naked, though your belly's swelled at least five times its' original size. If there were a way to describe it, you'd be nine months pregnant and then some. The poking feeling wasn't coming from an external source--it's almost as if the eggs inside of you are trying to poke their way through!

The siren immediately comes over and smiles, clapping her hands. "Oooo, goodie, you're awake! Come come, to the water!" She delicately grabs your hands and helps you up, even as the eggs inside of you deliciously rub against your womb, causing your body to shudder. You're placed in the small pool you've came from, and conveniently, there's a little stone bench under the water you sit on, and spread your legs. The Siren hops in the water and smiles at you, only her eyes visible. She then swims upwards, and her breasts are then placed in front of your face. She tweaks a nipple and sighs softly, gently caressing your hair. "Mmh...Suck on it. It'll help speed the process up~"

Mind: Horny. (-2 Intelligence)
Nutriments: Hungry.
Affects: Half-demon. (+10 corruption.) Pregnant! (Ready to pop!)
Mental Arsenal: Slayshade, Death's Melody, Reaper's Cloak, Shadowstep.
Equipment: Black leather gear in good condition, everything upkept to a very respectable degree. A belt, utterly broken, unable to hold anything whatsoever as it would be completely frayed, and ruined in some areas. A longsword of master quality, and along the guard is a blue gem infused with magical energy. The sword is enchanted, causing it to swing faster with the aid of magic from the user. (Note, it is not lighter, it propels itself based on your attack. It will automatically sap your mana as you use it, though it's a very slight drain, practically unnoticable.) A shortsword also of master's quality, but lacking an enchantment of sorts. A wand of perfect quality, oakwood infused with Vampire's Bane along with a pinch of Ghost Spices to give it a seamless casting ability.
Core:
Strength - 2
Dexterity - 8
Constitution - 4
Intelligence - 7 (-2)
Charisma - 2
Perception - 5
Luck - 2
Corruption - 20
A Vision of Sound

Postby Reaver » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:10 am

"Come on fucker! Show me what you got!" Yelling at the minotaur, waiting for him to start charging. She felt angry, not just at Vincent, but at the Crusade for not being able to produce their own heroes to fight the darkness, at the mage for dying in her woods and convincing her to take place in this almost suicidal race to determine a champion, and her father... For everything. For once Kiera lost her cool. Fighting demons and mythical beasts in the confines of her own mind was too much for a person who had spent her whole life hunting in the woods. She ran at the minotaur, jumping on top of it before they collided. Holding on by lodging her knife in its body, Kiera attempted to sink her blade into its eye before trying to slide it through its massive rib-cage to pierce its heart. At that point would keep stabbing until the beast fell to the ground or tore her off of its back.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Zankio » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Vyn returns Rorks nod, sheathing her blade with a single practiced motion. "Worry not Rork, this blood does not belong to me. Though it does seem that our intervention may not have been as needed. Her pet is quite the thing to be feared." She given an indicating glance towards the blood stained ball of fur riding atop the woman's shoulder. Her gaze scanning the creature thoughtfully curious about the origins of such a unique yet small beast, although Vyn feels content with studying it from afar having just witnessed how deadly the now seemingly docile animal is.
Zankio

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:09 pm

"We may be a bit late to the party it seems." Umbrage spoke as she heard the sound of fighting running straight to it but stopping a good distance away to get an accurate idea of what was going on. Knowing full well now that the best course of action is to wait it out and properly assess the enemy. Pulling out the wanted poster she had to be double sure of who she was encountering.
KnightVanilla

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Ezra is forced to come to a halt just as she was about to strike as the woman they were attempting to save snuck up behind her opponent and stabbed him in the neck. He fell to the ground, dead unfortunately, which marked the end of their fight. "That one was mine... You already got one..." She grumbled, giving the thugs corpse an angry kick as she turned away.

Now that the fight was over, Rork and the rest of the caravan came charging up seemingly intent on aiding them. "Aye, that must be her. Matches the description perfectly." Ezra told Rork before turning back to the cat woman. "Well, that's that I guess. I'm not really looking for a reward or anything so you can be on your way if you like."
FragranceofMtDew

Postby MyLittleCossack » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:09 pm

With the satisfying /crunch/ of the human's neck, Rolan's teeth sinking into his flesh all the while, Yvria continues to jolt and pull at the embedded blades while her legs wrap around his waist. Riding the bandit piggyback-style until he suddenly fell to the mossy earth. Blood pooling around his mauled neck before the Valmurian grunts, withdrawing the crimson-soaked curved daggers and stumbling backwards. Kneeling down with side-slide ears as she looks now to the pair of rescuers, curiosity admittedly stroked along with greatfulness as she kept her blades at her sides. Still ready to fight should their intentions be like the bandits, although she did have doubts they'd go to this extent just to get her goods for themselves.

The group of warriors sprinting from the nearby treeline does little to settle her nerves as she hisses once more, holding her blades defensively with a stance ready to spring backwards. Even as they stop, she stands semi-crouched looking at the pair. Confused and rather frightened now that she didn't know these new people. One of them walking to the pair of women standing to her front. Head tilting in response to the question about her while she kept a hand against the little bloody ball atop her shoulder, keeping him there least he run off again.

With one of their weapons being put away, this at least calms her to the point of not fleeing. Feeling that they deserve some trust for their noble effort to rescue her it seems from the highwaymen. "... who... arrre these people? This one does not rrrecognize them as locals!" Her tone inquisitive, yet weary. Stance still prepared for a fight despite the slight relaxation drawing her hands to her side.
MyLittleCossack

Postby Icaelus » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Sleep was something that usually disagreed with Jeanne. Between her traumatic memories that surfaced in her dreams and her status as a being of the night, it was only to be expected. She barely got enough rest even in the softest of beds. But...somehow. Somehow, even on this rather wet and hard ground, she had slept like a newborn babe. Maybe it was the exhaustion from some of the most mindblowing and pleasurable sex she'd had in years. But probably...it was the Siren's rather soothing presence.

And now something was pulling her away from that glorious, blissful sleep that she was in. Just WHAT was that damn thing poking at her stomach?!
"Nngh..mmrrggh..Go away.."
The girl growled, reluctant to return to the waking world. She flapped a hand at the region of her stomach, trying to wave off whatever was pestering her rest. The poking persisted and she growled again in annoyance, opening a single bleary eye. There was nothing near her tummy..but that wasn't what was bugging her.
Yeah. If anything was bugging her..it was probably the fact that she had a belly of a beer-guzzling dwarf right now. And the poking..the eggs? Oh..well then.
"Mrrf. This..is interesting?"
Jeanne grunted, propping herself up with her elbows and trying to- but failing to sit up. She was just that..rounded. A small smile played at her lips when Crystella piped up, clapping her hands in delight at her awakening. Had she really slept that long? Either way, she let the Siren help her up, pulling her along to the water.
A shiver surged through her body as the motion caused the eggs inside her womb to rub against her walls, bringing a faint flush to her face.

She raised an eyebrow as they entered the water. Was she to birth the eggs underwater? That would be an experience. The Siren led her over to a very conveniently placed stone bench, seating her upon it and spreading her legs open. Crystella swam upwards, her bountiful chest all but presenting itself directly to Jeanne's face, which only deepened the girl's blush another shade of crimson.
And uh..sucking on her tits would help the childbirth? Weeeell..if you say so.
Jeanne opened her mouth with a slight gasp. Yeaaah. Her jaw was really sore. Her lips touched the bud, tongue caressing the sensitive tip as she began sucking on the tit. Now just how would this help in any way? Guess she would find out.
Sleep unbeknownst to I, this one lives in perpetual need of coffee..
Icaelus

Location: On the run from people hounding me for posts. Oh dear.

Postby A Vision of Sound » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Kiera:

The Minotaur charges you, meeting your cry of rage with a bellow of its own, then digging its' hooves into the ground and breaking the earth as it lumbers forwards. (Roll: 20!) Right before you collide, you jump to the side and fling your arm forwards, embedding your knife in its' arm. Using the momentum due to have fast he'd be going, you're whipped around, and you quickly sink your knife into its back, holding you in place. With a mighty tug, you wrench your first knife from its' arm, and go about climbing up its' back, leaving large gashes through its flesh as you ascend. Stabbing deep into the side of its neck, you roar and raise the knife above your head, stabbing deeply into its eye. The Minotaur screams and roars, hitting the ground with its fists like a gorilla, before raising its hands up and attempting to grab you. (Roll: 1!) And grab you it does!

Large, incredibly strong digits close around your body painfully, and you're suddenly whipped from the 'taur's back. As you open your eyes, the only thing you can remember and feel is pain. You're on the ground somehow, though maybe it's the blood dripping from your head that leads you to believe you've suffered a head injury...Inside your own head. Trippy! Never the less, (Roll: 1!) you're unable to even look before you're barreled into, knocking the knives from your hands, which quickly fade to dust as they leave your grasp. You're slingshotted across the ruins, and you painfully tumble across the landscape. You're on your stomach, covered in cuts, gashes, and bruises, and blood pools in your mouth. You'd almost think you even had a few broken bones. Slowly, ever so slowly, you raise your head. You take in the broken form on the Minotaur, resting on one knee as it moos painfully. Its eye is gouged out, spewing blood, and the crimson tide practically pours in a river from the creature. You're both pretty fucked up.

Staring ahead however, you can almost feel Vincent smiling. As if on que, your crossbow begins forming out of ash just a few feet in front of you, but it's forming so slowly...The Minotaur, as if responding to its cue, it stands up, wobbly to say the least, and gives out a rumble of fury. It starts slowly lumbering towards you, and you can't stand. Your crossbow, still out of arms' reach, is only a few seconds' crawl away...

Health: 3/27 (25+2)
Mind: Overwhelmed with pain. (Will sometimes pass out. -4 Intelligence.)
Core:
Strength - 3
Dexterity - 20
Constitution -5
Intelligence - 5 (-4)
Charisma - 1
Perception - 7
Luck - 1
Corruption - 6

Umbrage:

You step up through the path, quietly and carefully, and venture off of it, into the forest. Walking with the path in sight and Pete in tow, you frown and slowly come up to the clearing where the fighting ensued. You take out the bounty notice as you go to one knee, and view the scene before you. Multiple bodies lay strewn across the glade, though...Upon closer examination, you see that they're the very bandits you set out to kill! Taking a look at the individuals who stand unscathed, there'd be a woman who'd best be described as an anthromorphic cat lady, a woman with a katana whose ears betray her species as an elf, and another woman with heavy gauntlets conversing with one another. A small, red creature sits on the shoulder of the cat woman, and a full party of robed individuals comes out of the forest in seeming battle, though they quickly stop and relax as they see the three ahead. Seems as if they all know one another.

"They've-...Killed our bounty?...Well...What do we do, Mistress?" Pete quietly asks.

Core:
Strength – 5
Dexterity - 15
Constitution - 4
Intelligence - 10
Charisma - 4
Perception - 3
Luck - 2
Corruption - 0

Yvria, Vyn, and Ezra:

You all take a glance at one another, and Rork and his followers watch the three of you, not caring to contribute to the conversation unless spoken to.

Vyn's status:

Core: 
Strength - 8
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 6
Intelligence - 7 (-2)
Charisma - 3
Perception - 5 (-2)
Luck - 3
Corruption - 3

Yvria's status:

Core:
Strength - 3
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 3
Intelligence - 6
Charisma - 9
Perception - 7
Luck - 4
Corruption – 0

Ezra's status:

Core:
Strength – 11
Dexterity - 11
Constitution - 9
Intelligence - 2 (-2)
Charisma - 2
Perception - 5 (-2)
Luck - 2
Corruption - 5

Jeanne:

Crystella moans softly in an appreciative manner as your mouth closes around her nipple. She giggles faintly and affectionately pets your head, sighing softly as liquid begins trickling in your mouth. "Mmh...Thaat's it...Good girl..." She whispers.

The milk flowing past your lips wouldn't be considered milk...In fact, it's almost entirely just water. There's no denying that subtle, sweet after-taste however, and you're beginning to wonder how this is supposed to help at all. That is, until a few seconds after the milk just drizzles past your gullet, the eggs in your stomach start going into a frenzy. Immediately, you're overtaken by a swift contraction, and you nearly bring your head back to let loose a deep, pleasured moan. Fuck, that's-...And then, one of the most blissful feelings you've ever experienced flows from your crotch as the first of the eggs push their way down your birth canal, and flow into the water, floating along the top briefly. Another spurt of eggs comes out, then another, then another, and you find your twat clenching down in orgasm as they flow from you. Even as you tighten up however, the eggs continue to push through effortlessly, extending the orgasmic bliss.

It's a full ten minutes until the last egg finally pops free, and with it, your white, flat tummy is restored, like nothing ever happened. The eggs however...Wait. They're all husks? Peering intently at them, they appear broken and empty. You briefly wonder if you're infertile, before you look down at the water and see a faint darkness swimming away. Looks like the hatching was a success, after all!

Crystella smiles happily, laying near you as your babies swim through the underwater tunnels, almost as if they'd memorized it already. Huh. "Ahh...Look at them go...How's it feel being a mommy?" Crystella asks cutely to you.

Mind: Clear.
Nutriments: Hungry.
Affects: Half-demon. (+10 corruption.)
Mental Arsenal: Slayshade, Death's Melody, Reaper's Cloak, Shadowstep.
Equipment: Black leather gear in good condition, everything upkept to a very respectable degree. A belt, utterly broken, unable to hold anything whatsoever as it would be completely frayed, and ruined in some areas. A longsword of master quality, and along the guard is a blue gem infused with magical energy. The sword is enchanted, causing it to swing faster with the aid of magic from the user. (Note, it is not lighter, it propels itself based on your attack. It will automatically sap your mana as you use it, though it's a very slight drain, practically unnoticable.) A shortsword also of master's quality, but lacking an enchantment of sorts. A wand of perfect quality, oakwood infused with Vampire's Bane along with a pinch of Ghost Spices to give it a seamless casting ability.
Core:
Strength - 2
Dexterity - 8
Constitution - 4
Intelligence - 7
Charisma - 2
Perception - 5
Luck - 2
Corruption - 20
A Vision of Sound

Postby Reaver » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:05 am

As far as being a simple hunter, Kiera thought she had did pretty well against creatures she had never seen before. She had killed a lizard-man and greatly wounded a minotaur, a claim that she was sure not many soldiers could own in their lifetime. "Not bad at all!" She mumbled, drooling and spitting up blood. Her body hurt more than her head did, which the part of her that was still thinking found rather humorous. Definitely something to laugh about when I get out of here. She thought as she looked up at the minotaur. It was badly wounded, compliments of herself but it wasn't dead. Not dead wasn't dead enough for Kiera in her situation. She didn't have to strength to summon anything else let alone finish the minotaur physically but.... Vincent did. "Son of a bitch!" She chuckled as she saw a crossbow slowly taking form in front of her. It seemed he had cared more for being amused than winning since he knew she would have been easily finished by the lumbering creature without any weapons.

Not one to look a life-saving gift horse in the mouth, Kiera began crawling forward with all of her energy, digging her fingers into the sand before dragging herself forward. All it would take would be to reach it and aim. The skull would probably be too thick for for any type of bolt that Kiera could summon if she had too but the neck would be perfect. Softer than bone and coursing with blood, it would be the most efficient way to end it and this 'game'. Then she would have many words for Vincent...
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Just great.... Their bounty was killed... But she had the wanted poster and as the bounty Hunter previously implied any taken bounties aren't on the board. A hunters etiquette so to speak.... So these people may not be even hunting these people for the gold. "Hey.... I think they may not know of the bounty. Remember what that Hunter said about etiquette for hunters. So since we still have the wanted poster. I think you should go out and retrieve what proof you can for their death.... If they ask anything say you were a Hunter assigned to kill these people and your partner is also in the woods searching for these bandits... Don't say I'm with you or around be vague. The idea that a threat could be near may make them wary enough not to attack. If they do try to stop you though I'll intervene once that shatter barrier breaks." Umbrage instructed Pete on what to do as she prepared her blade. Ready to jump out of the brushes and strike should her vassal come under threat.
KnightVanilla

Postby Icaelus » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Jeanne kept on the pressure, despite feeling somewhat embarrassed at suckling at Crystella's tit like some baby. It wasn't that she was a lesbian or anything..I mean, she hadn't exactly had much chance to explore her own sexuality in the Dark Church, for pursuing such ideals was while following the principles of the Dark Church, it also ensured a quick fall into full-fledged Corruption. Not a kind fate for those that wanted to simply lead a normal life. That wish had already been stolen from her mother and her..and while she was relatively sure that her mother would've wanted her to lead a happy life without conflict..she just couldn't leave things like this.

She wanted revenge for the both of them. For her mother..and more importantly, for a means for an end. Closure was what she wanted..

And here, very, very far away from the idea of what revenge would be..yes, here she was, Jeanne A. Mesariel, suckling on some Siren's tit and giving birth to a clutch of her eggs. Yeah. Revenge.
Heaving an internal sigh at how blatantly sidetracked she had gotten, Jeanne refocused her thoughts on her task, raising a questioning eyebrow when liquid finally began flowing into her mouth..it certainly didn't have the consistency of milk..but it did have a rather odd sweetish aftertaste? And was this milk of hers helping at all? Nothing seemed to be happeni-
"Uuuaaahhh!"
Jeanne released the Siren's tit, screaming out in pleasure when the milk had traveled to her stomach into contact with the eggs, immediately sparking a furious response from them. Labor contractions soon followed..and instead of pain, came overwhelming pleasure.
She gasped out sweetly as she laid the first of the eggs, her delicate lips forming a perfect 'O'. Her hands desperately grasped at Crystella's arms, pulling the Siren into a desperate hug, crushing her bare, pale body against the naked blue skin of the Siren's own.
The girl looked up at the Siren's face, her blue eyes dancing with feverish pleasure as each spurt of eggs she released into the water triggered a sweet cry from those luscious lips of hers.

"W-what is t-this? I-It feels toooo gooooood.."
Jeanne moaned, hugging the Siren even closer and burying her face into her bounteous chest. They remained in that position for a good ten minutes or so before her labor was finally over, the last egg drawing one last, slutty moan from the half-demon as it slipped from her pussy into the darkened depths of the water pool. It was over..and that had been possibly the best ten minutes of her life..though she didn't think she could go for a second round without the pleasure knocking a few screws loose in her head. She had barely hung on to sanity through both those poundings she had received..

Her eyes scanned the surface of the water, inspecting the eggs..which seemed to be mere husks? Oh no..was it that she was infertile..? Her internal monologue was soon reassured when she picked up on something small rapidly speeding away into the murky depths. Looks like the Siren children were safe..
Subconsciously plastering a wide, happy grin onto her face that she would previously had no reason to wear at all, she turned to her lover to answer her question.
"It was..an experience, for sure, mm?"
Jeanne laughed gently, snuggling closer to her blue-skinned mate.
Sleep unbeknownst to I, this one lives in perpetual need of coffee..
Icaelus

Location: On the run from people hounding me for posts. Oh dear.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay