Everlust

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Everlust

Postby MelissaB » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Moaning and writhing in her bindings, her body burning with pleasure as the tentacles wrap and vibrate against her skin, making she gasp and shiver with delight as she arches her back and pushes out her chest, offering them up almost to the tentacles with mouths that have latched onto her bust. Gasping she glares down at the altar as it forces her legs open, the progress slow at first as she resists before her gives up having them jerked open wide to an almost painful measure. Watching on as she pants and bounces in the tentacles' grip. Watching with fear as someone grows and bubbles into existence beneath her, pointing directly up at her sex making that fear spread over her face as she bites her lip, her eyes watching the shaft form, the monstrous appearance making her whimper quietly.

Grunting she gasps and whines before it pops inside, stretching her body around it to the point she lets out a cry, her voice carrying int he otherwise silent chamber, her body slowly sliding down making her legs kick violently within their restraints before she is pulled yet deeper and deeper, sliding down until she thinks she can take no more only to go further on. Left panting and twisting on the unholy cock, her body trembling with both pain and pleasure as she closes her eyes, tears welling in her eyes as she listens to the voice echoing more in her mind than anything else. Panting she pinches her eyes shut as she is dragged up and down on the shaft, her mind reeling form the way the spiky and nub covered rod stimulates her insides, making her writhe on top of it before she cries out in pleasure. "Amy... Amywiel!" She shouts at the top of her voice, her voice however breaking and growing strained as she fights to keep herself coherent.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MASigma » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Group One
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Drider cackled as she continued to force pleasure onto the Duuga she had in her webbing, hands groping and kneading the furry breasts she was claiming as her own toys, her thumbs in turn constantly poking and prodding at Ashley’s nipples in turn… only to pause as Ashley began to beg her for much more pleasure,”… if that’s what you want morsel… but after you’ve unloaded into MY body I full intend to fill your own”, She noted with a lick of her lips, adjusting her form on top of Ashley as her hands released the Duuga girl’s tits… adjusting herself and Ashley as Ashley found her cock being rubbed against the area where the Drider’s humanoid body turned into the massive spider one… Ashley not able to focus long before she felt pleasure just clench around her cock, the Drider moaning out good and loudly as she took Ashley’s cock into her tight cunt, the feeling of course was pleasurable to them both as the Drider took her time in swallowing down more and more of Ashley’s length… giving her just what Ashley had begged for.

The dark elf beauty seemed surprised as Anna just dressed and left the room, having not expected the goblin girl to refuse her pretty obvious offer… but to each their own. It wasn’t too long before Myrandyr exited her home, once more dressed in her attention attracting attire,” Amyiel isn’t considered a nice goddess actually, doesn’t mean she’s evil though”, Myrandyr pointed out before looking curious,” So where were you and your friend supposed to meet up? I’m sure she’ll be done with her own business right now… unless she got lost herself”

Group Two

(Shuri Resist: 18 vs Xilly’s Seduction: 13)

Shuri shuddered at the offer, but began doing as she needed to end this before she lost her head once more and allowed Xilly to do as he wished to her body. With a calming breath she leaned in, opening her mouth as she began to carefully work herself onto the cock, whining a bit as it forced her to stretch her jaw quite a bit as he began pushing it down the entrance of her throat… shuddering as she continued to take it down only to recall how she’d done so before when Xilly had made use of her. With a shudder she slowly pushed it down, the feel of the throbbing cock slipping and grinding against her throat made her feel quite good… but she managed to keep focus until she had the entire cock stuffing her throat, giving Xilly a pleased look at having done as she’d been told.

“Mmm… Amyiel is it? It seems like fate, named obviously for the goddess herself”, The voice purred out as Amy found herself being fucked at an increasing pace, by this point she was literally being bounced up and down the demonic cock that was bringing her womb pure ecstasy with every move she was forced to experience atop of it. The small spikes and bumps upon the cock each began to suddenly move as well, the spikes lightly shifting to scrape and stimulate her inner walls even further while the bumps each began to lightly vibrate in turn. The tentacles wrapped around her perfectly full and easily teased tits began groping a bit more roughly, bouncing them about as the mouth like tips began getting much more intense in how they gummed on her nipples, sucking a bit harder as they did as Amy would feel her nipples stiffen up further… the feel of something in both mouths poking at the stiffened tips giving her some warning more pleasure was just around the bend. The tentacles gripping and holding her arms above her head lightly squirmed and stimulated her skin, the tips rubbing against her hands and fingers teasingly. Down below the same was being done to her legs and thighs, the tentacles playing with them even as Amy tried to kick her legs… though as Amy continued to enjoy the pleasure being dealt to her, the crystal began to shift more as a pair of clearly inhuman hand slid out, gripping her ankles before caressing and massaging her feet… slowly starting to pull them towards the crystal,”Mmmm… if you like this… I just know you’d enjoy much more if you were to truly be with me my dear Amyiel… your needs call to me… come join me… and experience the never ending bliss of sexual servitude I can taste from you”, she heard as the cock began to suddenly slam up into her harder, plunging away into her womb like nothing she’d taken before as the tentacles on her legs shifted… her feet starting to now be pulled into the crystal itself… her body being lowered even as she was being fucked like no tomorrow.
MASigma

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Xilly chewed on her bottom lip as she smirked and smiled, moaning soft throaty moans as her new servant girl slowly lowered her head from her tip to her crotch. Smiling back down at Shuri as the small girl looks up with a pleased expression, Xilly gets a cruel and mischievous grin on her face at the girls expression, and her cock seems to throb in agreement with her devious thoughts. Her large red hands drop heavily onto the top of Shuri's poor defenseless noggin and holds her still. "Good girl~ Let me reward you with another hot sticky load~" She coos, moaning as she begins to rock her hips, holding Shuri's head in her lap to really get a good angle fuck her face. "Lets practice that breath holding shall we?" She says, holding the girls head to her crotch for a good half a minute before pulling back enough to let the girl breath, pausing her sensual throat raping. As she gives the girl a chance to breath, she rubs her chin. "Seems a bit unfair that I am the only one feeling good here." She states with a thoughtful expression. "Lets feel good together~" She coos, laying back on the bed and motioning for the girl to climb atop her. "Come, lay atop me with your ass pointed up at me, try to keep your mouth on my cock, I don't want it to get cold while I wait for you to move~" She teases with a wink and toothy grin, Sticking her long powerful tongue out to tempt her with promises of devilish oral pleasures.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Briefly Amy's mind registered the comment before it was snuffed from her mind, torn from her viciously by being forced up and down the demonic cock piercing her cunt and delving into the hot wet confines of her depths. The movement of the spikes and bumps vibrating within her make her squeal with all her might as she howled out from the saturation of ecstasy she was feeling. Clutching her hands grasps at air trying to grip and take hold of the things that tickling and tease her lithe fingers always seeming jsut out of reach as her body ripples and bouncing upon the shaft, her juices spilling copiously down it's length even while hands grip her feet by her ankles and begin pulling her down towards it, her eyes open wide and glazed in an almost vacant stare, sweat dripping off of her form making her gleam in the dull hue of the dark temple, her inhuman skin tone flushed as blood rushes to the surface lighting her body up with every caress. "Yes, yes Yes!" She cries her voice boarding on madness as she lets her dream take hold of her mind, robbing her of rational thought and stripping her of any dignity that she held. Her cunt spasming and convulsing around it's shaft as she cums like a mad woman, gripping it tightly within her own body as it violates her so thoroughly deep within, stimulating parts of her that was never meant to be touched. As her feet seep into the crystal she found herself staring, looking down at her body slowly fading inside, unable to stop it and almost unwilling to, as if her body demands she not risk ending the pleasure it feels. Crying out she turns her head and stares up crying out once more ignoring the obvious troubling thought of what will happen if it doesn't stop sucking her in as she takes another orgasm to fry her mind, neurons firing off in her brain making her body shake and shudder and twist as she writhes in pleasure.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby spriter1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:42 am

Once the girl came out, Anna gave a smile before gesturing for the girl to lead the way. "I never really questioned your god in terms of being evil and such, just like I said, not really a title I would assume would be in a pantheon of them. Also if I know Ashley, they will currently either trying to make a quick buck, or chasing after some girl. I have a bit of time before they will be finished. Until then, mind showing me that pantheon you were on about from before? I would really like to see it."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:35 am

It is starting to feel rather pointless calling out at this point. There's no telling if Baragus is going to hear her, so she might as well accept her fate. Then again, this does give Ashley a shot at actually having sex with a woman. Sure there's the matter of the eggs being inserted into her and that she is stuck on a web with little to no movement, but she is lying under a woman who is offering herself in exchange for her freedom. If anything, as long as Ashley can hold out for some minutes, there might be that small window of opportunity for the dwarf to pop on in, slay the drider and free Ashley from her sticky prison. All for a glorious moment and to praise him as a hero.

Feeling some confidence flowing through her, along with feeling the pleasure fading away after the drider stopped kneading her breast, Ashley got herself ready to do what she has begged... kinda. The pleasure returns the moment the woman half takes Ashley's drill, sliding deeper and deepr and getting the duuga to cry out of joy. Strange that for a creature with a disgusting body, she has a gorgeous upper half and a pussy this tight. Although how would Ashley know what this feels like? Plus this feels too real to be true! They are inside of a game, and here she with her own dick inside of a woman and is about to have sex! For all those times Barrett has dragged Ashley along, now it's finally paying off!

Of course if she had any control over this, she'll gladly help pleased the drider some more while her hips take a more slower approach. With how tight things are, there's no telling how long Ashley is going to survive this. All she needs is to find that right balance, to keep them going for quite a while, to hold off the inevitable egg laying... but yet, also take the time to enjoy the ride. Using the web, Ashley got to work bouncing away, getting herself deep into the drider to help in her mission, along with keeping an eye out for a certain dwarf to show up, just in case...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Group One

Myrandyr seemed unsure… before shrugging,” I only know the basics, just know some areas don’t allow the practice of some gods or goddesses so be careful in that regard… High Elves for instance find any whom worship the darker gods to be blasphemy”, she noted with a bothered huff, motioning Anna to walk along with her,” Where to start… well there is Asher, God of Silence and Ingenuity… Most around here worship him for obvious reasons and he’s considered the patron of all those who seek to advance their craft”, Myrandyr began to explain with a bit of a grin,” Have you truly never heard of the gods and goddesses before now? Truly the place you come from is closed off”, she noted, pausing before what looked to be a large warehouse,” Here, one can find jobs and skilled engineers, I figured you’d want to look into possible jobs to gather resources you may need”.

The Drider began to moan out quite loudly as she began to bounce her large form up and down, the webbing that Ashley was stuck to bouncing with her, forcing Ashley’s cock to hit up good and hard even before Ashley began to do her best to thrust up into the lovely Drider,”Mmm… yes… embrace it… surrender to it…!”, The Drider began to moan out, throwing quite a bit of force into each move as her cunt gripped down firmly onto Ashley’s cock, the pleasure far outdoing anything Ashley had experienced before being pulled into this perverse game world,” Cum into me… fill me with a child… so I can do the same and fill you with thousands of my own”, She groaned out with quite the perverse tone, only to lean in and force her lips onto Ashley’s own, her tongue shoving into the Duuga’s mouth as she moaned and mewled into it, never pausing her rough thrusts upon Ashley’s member,” Hurry… the faster you cum… the sooner I can fill you up proper”, she moaned into the kiss… the sounds of battle below that had been the Dwarf fighting off the large Spiders that had attacked having gone silent suddenly.

Group Two

Beth began regaining consciousness, the last thing she would recall was flirting with a certain Kitsune before things got hazy… but as she began to regain herself she found herself in what was clearly a cage of some sort. Her wrists were cuffed behind her backside and her ankles as well seemed to be shackled. Her weapons and items seemed to be gone from her person as well… and as she took her situation she found she wasn’t the only one in a barely sizable cage as two other cages sat beside her own… one with an Inugami and what seemed to be a Bunny girl lying unconscious within it, the cages all on a moving wagon that was being pulled by two horse sized lizards. Leading the lizards upon the wagon itself sat what was what seemed to be another Animus of some sort… though a lot more beastial looking from all the fur he clearly had. Around them was a group of about ten or twelve humans whom seemed fairly armed and whom had set a perimeter around the wagon,”Afternoon there lovely”, A gruff voice spoke, as she would find a large and quite muscular more humanoid Animus like herself smirking at her through the bars, perverse delight clear in his eyes,” You’re lucky we got to you before those corrupted fucks did… you’d be dead by now if we hadn’t liberated you”, he mused, giving her a quick one over,”Mmm… but you seem the type who won’t appreciate the sort of “fee” you’re gonna be paying in regards to saving your life, so here’s how this works… you belong to ME now and we’re heading out of this forest before it fully ends up corrupted… once we get to a proper Transport gate we’ll be taking you and the other beauties we liberated to sell off to the highest bidder at an auction… so either you behave and be treated well or you resist and force me to… enforce the rules, do we understand one another?”.

Group Three

(Shuri Resist: NAT 1)

Something snapped inside of Shuri then and there, unable to resist any longer she obeyed without question, moaning into the cock she had slid down her throat, bobbing her head up and down as her tongue moved to caress her master’s cock. She shifted her lower body about, moaning as her movements had her tightened throat stimulating Xilly as she moved in such a manner… her lower body soon set up for Xilly to view upon, the skirt of her attire not doing much to hide her pantyhose covered soaked panties, showing just how turned on Xilly had made the young woman from her actions so far,”Mmmmph… pweash… mashter”, she could only moan into Xilly’s cock, surrendering completely to Xilly lust for the rest of the night… for as long as Xilly wanted her. After who knows how long, Shuri would end up completely exhausted, blacking out quite a bit before mornings light… which of course reminded Xilly she and her friends had some work to do… but first breakfast.

The assault on her body seemed to only grow more intense and sensual as she began to orgasm from the tentacles using her glistening form as their plaything, the demonic cock she could still feel hammering into her womb suddenly shoving up fully into her… only to let loose an immense load of cum, spurt after spurt filling her as Amyiel would soon feel a thrilling fear of whether her womb would be able to handle the amount that continued to fill her… as it quickly became clear she might just burst as it continued to fill her up, the cock itself plugging up the entrance to her cunt, leaving nowhere else for the cum to escape to,”Mmmm… then I shall lay claim to you my dearest Amyiel, I look forward to truly laying claim to you”, the voice spoke as she found herself almost fully pulled into the crystal as finally the orgasm ended, having pushed her body to its limits… as she was pulled into the crystal, her vision going black as she suddenly felt a pair of lips claim her own, kissing her dominantly and ferociously, laying claim to her mouth as a clearly forked tongue began to teased and stimulate her own, the tentacles holding her in their grip… leaving no escape from her fate as the kiss ended,”… When the little Maiden comes to me… enter with her… only then will you truly be mine to claim”, She heard whispered into her ear,” Till then… I shall see you in your dreams my pet”, was the last thing she heard… before she woke up, Amy staring up at the ceiling of her room, the sun hitting her face through a window… and Mystra still resting, snugging up against her side.

Barrett woke up after the night he’d had with the lovely elf woman whom even now was sleeping beside him, a content smile on her lips as Altaria seemed to have snuggled up to his muscular form as they slept. As he rose for the day ahead he’d notice two things… one being that the windows in this place seemed to be made specifically for the morning sun’s rays to strike whomever was laying in the bed in order to wake them. The second thing was due to her lack of attire, he had quite a view of Altaria’s body, allowing him to freely leer over the quite life like NPC for the moment if he so felt like it… or her could get dressed and see to his companions given they had quite a day of questing if they wanted to get out of the city like Mystra required for whatever reasons she needed.
MASigma

Postby MelissaB » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:52 am

Her eyes shooting open Amy stares up at the ceiling her body sweating as she pants quietly, fear painted all over her face and holding her heart in a vice, her inability to shake the vivid dream off of her mind. An arm wrapped up around Mystra she shivers and sighs, trying to calm the fierce sense of foreboding she has lingering from the dream. "Kendal... you fucking bastard." She whispers and shakes her head. Her eyes recalling the last moments of the dream how it felt like an eternity in that temple of damnation. A hand unconsciously stroking her belly remembering it was fit to burst just moments ago before she shakes her head. "A dream, a dream and; I am stuck in a game. Clearly dreams aren't even dreams right now." She shakes her head before her eyes lock onto the sleeping form of Mystra, her gaze glaring at her as she gets the distinct idea that this girl is meant to be eaten up by a demon held in an altar. "Oh we are so having words when you wake up." She hisses before falling back down onto the bed, refusing to move for the moment, Her eyes recalling each pain and pleasure inducing aspect of what happened in her dream. They way she screamed as she felt herself about to explode, the pleasure she felt when his cock hilted inside of her, the way her body glowed with pleasure and his words. "He knew it was a dream... Oh fuck no." She shakes her head before gasping. "Wait Goddess? Either I lucked out with the name or he named a goddess after me." She asks herself, well states to herself before glancing back to Mystra before beginning to shake her gently attempting to wake her up, while her mind races needing answers from someone within this world.

MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:42 am

Oh how Ashley is conflicted in this. On the one hand, he is getting something he never thought would happen in the real world and something right out of a fetishist's drawing, living out a fantasy of screwing out a drider while she's a mole herm. It's not something one would even think of, but it's being made possible in this game, and Ashley isn't sure to thank or curse at Kendal for coming up with the coding for such a thing. Plus with just how real this feel, it's insane that there is something out there that would allow anyone to experience the same sort of insane pleasure she is having. Virtual reality be damned! Of course, being the virgin that she was, at least from her previous male side, knowing what this feels like is alien, and it just feels too damn good!

However on the other hand, there is still that little matter of that she is right underneath a giant drider that has her eyes on the duuga, a body filled with eggs ready to be dumped into her, and previously wants to eat her. Plus the sounds of a battle fades into nothing, making her worried of what happened to Baragus, and making her ponder if she is going to get out of this without having to deal with the thousands of creepy crawling babies inside of whatever orifice the drider is going to insert herself into! It doesn't help her that this woman is doing her best to get Ashley on the verge of climax.

With these discouraging thoughts in her head, along with the urges to hold back and controlling her movements to prevent herself from going over, Ashley makes sure that she can make this ride as long as she can. She's determined to make sure that the both of them are stuck like this, until Ashley can't hold back and dumps whatever seed she has in her balls, and both are in a moaning pile. In fact, more and more of her confidence is showing as she grits her teeth to hold back her cries of pleasure. "D-Don't... you want... t-to see me... s-s-suffer some more?" she asked, wiggling ever so much on the web, still not trying to escape but to use the web to her advantage in this fuck. "W-Watch me writhe... s-squirm... cry under your t-touch? Also m-milk... e-everything out so y-you're guarantee a child?"

She needs these seconds, these minutes to make sure that she can hold off the eggs and pray to whatever Gods are out there that someone will come and rescue her. If she can do so, then she'll be more than happy to watch this spider die a horrific death and get the hell out of this cave without a second thought.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cryosabre » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:01 am

Beth quickly re-positioned herself at the back of her cage as the more humanoid of her captors began leering at her through the bars and explaining just how she got to be in her current conditions,a small shiver of disgust shooting down her spine at his obvious inspection of her body and his thinly veiled threat, Christ Beth, you've only been here 10 minutes and you've already got yourself captured... she scolded herself in her head while frantically trying to come up with a plan for escaping. Thinking it best not to antagonize the man, Beth meekly nodded her head, "N~nyes, I...I'll behave!", doing her best to look and sound obedient while at the same time subtly looking over his cloths and body, trying to see if she could spot any sort of keys that would lead to her salvation, Beth would be damned if she was going to get auctioned off to someone like a piece of furniture but first she needed to lull the man into some sort of false sense of security around her.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Albedo28 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Waking up and squinting as the sun glares into his eyes, Barrett yawns and takes a look around the room. It doesn't take him longer than a few seconds to be startled out of his own stupor as he realizes this isn't his house or any of his friends and the events of the previous day rush back to him. Looking to his side to see the naked elf laying in bed, shapely body on display, the man blinks a few times. "Only a game... Damn Kendal, this is a fine set up." He says to himself before waving his hands around in front of him in an attempt to access the menu or something to that effect. Trying to figure out if his HP was full now that he'd slept at an inn and try to re-equip his armor through the inventory screen instead of take the half hour to replace his metal armor. As he did so he patted Altaria on the shoulder and gave her a gentle shake, "Time to wake up, my dear friend. We've a full day ahead of us now, correct?" He says as sweetly as he can manage without coffee or caffeine to give him his usual pep. "Do you know if there's something warm to be had this morning or do I need to go hunting for someplace to give me a proper morning drink?" He asks once he manages to wake the elf, his eyes only occasionally falling to her breasts as he goes about his work.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby spriter1 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Anna had to concentrate a bit, trying to think about how to say this... "Well where I am from, some people worship many goods, but its more common to find that people worship one god who is like the creator of everything. The only thing is, everyone has a different idea about shat and who they are, and about the afterlife, and about their children and prophets... It kinda causes quite alot of problems."
With that, the girl couldn't help but look at the place, looking about to make sure she would remember where it sat. She would definitely be interested in visiting later, when she had Ashley with her... Who speaking of which, she thinks she got the feeling who Asher was named after. But with that, she looked to Myra and said "So then, should we continue on?"
As she says this, she suddenly had a thought. This was a game, correct? So it wouldn't make sense for it to not have menus... Including an options. With that in mind, Anna tried to concentrate as they walked along, trying to see if she could manage to open the options if there was any.
spriter1

Postby Meep Meepersons » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:17 pm

After spending the night ravishing her companions body with her long broad tongue, Xilly made sure to keep her promise, leaving the girls vagina untouched by her brutal member. Though she did do her best at covering the girl head to toe in various sexual fluids. After burning most of the nights oil, she passed out with Shuri, cuddling up to her sticky body with her own, her larger form covering the small maid girl in a protectively possessive manner. As she Woke hours later from the sun shining onto her red form, Xilly looked down to her special companion. "Shuri, time to get up girl. I need you to help me find something for breakfast." She says groggily, hungry and tired from the night of heavy petting and alternative sex acts.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MASigma » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:10 am

Group One

(Ashley Convince: vs Drider Resist: 15 vs 6; Baragus Throw: 14 vs Webbing: 8; Anna Luck: 16)

The Drider seemed to consider Ashley’s words, before giggling as she offered a full fanged smirk at the Mole girl she continued to ride, her inner walls sucking Ashley in more and more with each bounce of her large body,”Mmmm… Then I shall do just that… milk you dry… and the moment you’re no longer able to give me your seed… then I’ll make proper use of your womb. Ashley by this point would feel the intense warmth of the cunt she was within grow tighter and more heated… yet the Drider suddenly let out a hiss, the webbing Ashley was stuck to seeming to slacken a bit,” Wretched thing… wait here my lovely, I need to deal with that pest”, The Drider suddenly noted in quite the angered tone, pulling off of Ashley’s rock hard member, only to drop down below, the sounds of battle echoing once more. Ashley could either wait not for whomever was fighting to win or lose… or she could try to escape and either help or just get the hell out of there.

“Hm, we have similar issues, only some people worship some of the gods and the worship of other gods are seen as… well in their opinion, blasphemy”, Myrandyr noted with a firm frown, seeming uncomfortable about the subject… though nodded as Anna asked if they should continue along,” Yes of course, perhaps I could show you the area of worship given your interest”, Myrandyr offered with a smile as she motioned Anna to follow along once more. Anna’s attempt at mentally calling up a menu didn’t seem to have much luck as nothing seemed to work just by concentrating at the very least… though she’d become aware of Myrandyr giving her a confused look… both standing in front of a small temple it seemed,”… Are you alright?”

Group Two

(Beth Spot: NAT 20)

“Mmm, good kitten”, Her captor offered with a mocking smirk, turning and heading back up to the front of the small caravan. As he did, Beth’s eyes would easily latch onto his belt, bearing a set of keys that jiggled with each step he took… though she’d need to get close enough to get her paws on them in order to possibly escape before it was too late. As she planned out her escape, she heard a groan as the Ingami woman seemed to be waking up, rubbing the back of her head as she… muttered quite a few curses,” Son of a Orcish fuck whore!”, She groaned out once she was sitting up, taking in her situation and cage… only to frown,” Damn”, she cursed yet again, before noticing Beth with a bit of a firm glare,” Well at least we have ourselves a thieving Feline… I assume you’re already planning an escape?”, She demanded.

Group Three

(Barrett Luck: 15)

Mystra wasn’t hard to awake, eyes half open as she tiredly sat up, only to rub them both as she gave Amyiel a not too happy stare,”… I suppose I should thank you for caring enough to rouse me with the morning light”, she noted with a sigh, slipping out of the bed… muttering something as her body seemed to flash for a moment… it suddenly cleaned of all sign of filth as she began to stretch a bit,” We should make sure breakfast is being prepared for our party, we still have much to discuss in order to leave the city and continue my pilgrimage”, she began listing off, picking her discarded clothing off as she carefully began laying them out… apparently cleaning each article of clothing the same way she’d ridded herself of any dirt. Mystra only then seemed to notice something off with Amy, making her stare at the Youka for a moment,”… Did you not sleep well, Amyiel?”

Barrett found himself throwing his hand a bit… and it wasn’t until the idea of calling out “Menu” while moving his hand down did a Menu in fact appear, giving him information on his character… including an area he could select to equip and remove his things… though he’d need more time to fully inspect it as he soon moved to rouse Altaria once fully equipped for the day. The lovely elf woman woke with a light blush once she realized where she was and whom she was with, offering a light smile as she nodded, slipping out of bed as she moved to her own removed attire and equipment, taking the time to put it all on given she didn’t have the options he did as a player,” Do not worry my lord, the inn will provide whatever we need, we paid for their services after all and now that you and your companions have joined Lady Mystra and I, you too have those services at your disposal”, She explained, having clothed herself and now was taking her time to properly put her armoring on, giving him a light glance,”… I hope you managed to catch your rest, as you said we have quite the day ahead of us”

Shuri woke up with a whine, looking pretty tired before slapping her cheeks… which were already quite red given the state she woke up and the recollection of how things had gone, though was happy things hadn’t gone TOO far… she didn’t want her new employer thinking her too easy after all,” Y-yes um, allow me the clean myself up quickly and I’ll see to having some breakfast ordered from the staff Master”, the young human woman said with a nod as she slid out of bed, gathering her clothes before rushing into the bathroom… it not even ten minutes before she slipped out, looking bright eyed and clothed as she rushed out to get some food prepared for Xilly.
MASigma

Postby MelissaB » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:40 am

Staring over at her as she is basically ignored by Mystra as she goes about her morning routine. "You Suppose?" She asks with a raised brow as she watches the woman clean each of her items of clothing piece by piece a small smirk upon her lips before the memories of her 'dream' echo in her mind causing her to shiver and shake her head. "Sleep well? Hard to say... Do people here often have visions of the past? regarding elven priestesses entering a rather creepy looking temple where this orange glowing altar made of crystal lie?" Amywiel asks her with a frown as she too slips from the bed not caring for the moment her lack of dress as she walks right up to the elf and stares at her intently, demanding answers with her glare. "Or should I say you need to start explaining exactly what you are asking me to help you do, especially when the being in that altar knows he was in my dream and told me we'd meet for real soon." She adds on venom building in her voice before she finally takes a breath and calms herself. "I have questions, a fair few of them after that 'dream'."

MelissaB

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:53 am

Barrett smiles at the elven woman as she goes about dressing, making no effort to keep his eyes off her lovely body as she made herself decent once again. "I slept like a log. Hope I didn't wake you by moving about in my sleep, I'm a bit famous for that." He laughs to himself recalling several occasions of his friends waking him to get him to roll away from them. "Don't call me lord, I'm not rich or anything and while we haven't actually committed to anything yet..." He stands and moves to Altaria's side, pulling her to his armored body before forcing a kiss onto her lips, "We are sleeping together. I'm Barrett. Love, honey, sweety, cutey, stud, or hunk will do as well." Winking at her he lets his partner go and then breathes out a sigh. "Once you're dressed let's gather the rest and head to eat and drink before we move ahead with your quest. I promise that I won't strip you anywhere you're uncomfortable with today too." He laughs and pats Altaria on the arm like a buddy more than a lover and then moves toward the door as soon as she'd completed putting on her armor.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:14 am

Since Xilly had time on her hands as she awaited her faithful Shuri to return with food, she decides to explore her menu. "Umm, Help?" She asks, swiping for the menu as she says it. IF that didn't bring up any help menu she'd continue to wiggle her hands about while saying help a bunch of times until something happened. If she managed to bring up a help menu from all this she would smile and attempt to search for something on companions, even giving a vocal command if needed.
Meep Meepersons

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:58 am

Yeah, Ashley has every right to freak out. The moment she hears about her womb being used and that fangy smile, that just switched everything off and had her going right back into panicking mode. She is even ready to burst into crying, despite that her body is hot and bothered over fucking this drider and getting ever so close to blowing her load, until she feels the webbing behind her start to fall. The mole herm yelps from the sudden surprise, making her realize that her rescue has finally come at last and this is the moment she has been waiting for. However, there is still the drider, who gave Ashley one more rub of her dick and getting her to moan out from the pleasure, leaving her with a pulsating member that is begging to release that tension.

She could do so, but there is the matter that the drider will come back and it will more than likely kill her now that her plans were halted in such a violent way. Ashley peels herself from the webbing, trying to get out of the way and out of sight so she can watch the fight unfold before her. Her heart is racing, both from the sex and her adrenaline kicking into full gear, and she is whispering her thanks to the dwarf, who she is rooting for from above. She also feels weak in the legs, almost preventing her from running to get help or even leave the dwarf alone to fight this spider woman...

But she is not going to run. This isn't her in these type of games. She has always played someone who is brave, courageous, someone who can stand up into the face of danger and swing her sword to bring that danger down. Granted she is lacking in any armor, carrying around a hand-crank drill as her weapon, and is sporting a hard-on ready to explode at any moment. Ashley takes a minute to collect herself, letting her nerves steel up as she watches the fight unfold. She waits for the moment to strike, that one moment where the drider is vulnerable and can easily access a sweet spot where the duuga can divebomb and slam her drill into said spot. She wants to prove that she can be a warrior much like her previous games and to help the man who saved her from a terrible fate.

With her drill slowly spinning, Ashley waits for her moment to strike and jumps when she sees is, aiming her drill down for damage.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:23 am

Anna mentally cursed at the fact the menu didn't open, having no other ideas as to how a menu like that would open, just assuming Kendal didn't add anything like that in. Great... She snapped out of it though when she noticed they had both stopped, almost walking into the drow before saying "Hmm? Oh sorry, was lost in thought for a second. Guessing this os the place? Also, one more question... This place have all the gods, or is it like the other place you were on about, and only have a couple of it inside?"
As she says this, she would start walking towards it to enter inside.
spriter1

Postby cryosabre » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Beth gave the man a silent hiss as soon as he turned his back, his smile only serving to strengthen her resolve at breaking free from the cage and continuing on her adventure, though as soon as she spied the keys Beth began formulating plans in her head of just how she was going to acquire them. Her concentration was suddenly broken, however, at the string of profanities that suddenly came from the girl in the cage beside her, a rather tribal looking Inugami woman who Beth gave a small smile to as she was addressed, "Nyai might be thinking of one..." she said quietly while subtley nodding her head towards the man who had threatened her, "He's got a big shiny set of keys on the back of his belt that Nyai wager would fit these locks perfectly, I just need a way to...distract him enough that I can get them and get us free" making sure to emphasize the word 'us' to the woman to try and instill a sense of companionship straight off the bat, Beth couldn't deny she looked strong and she could only guess she could potentially make a strong ally. "The only thing is... if we did manage to get Nyout of these cages we would have to do it at night so as not to draw the attention of that guard detail as well as try to improvise some weapons for ourselves, because unless you're hiding some daggers for me under that skirt we're kind of bare in the weapons department, and then there's her to think about..." nodding her feline head towards the still unconscious bunny girl, "... Do you know her at all? Because as much as I don't like the idea, breaking out of the cages will be hard enough without having to carry an unconscious woman with us..." Giving a small sigh at that horrible thought before shaking her head and giving the Inugami woman a bigger smile, "But hey we can figure that Nyout as we go! Oh! My Nyames Beth by the way, as much as a shitty situation as this Nyis, it's nice to meet you...?" cocking her head slightly as she waited to see if the woman would tell her her name, or even help to plan their escape.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay