Everlust

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Everlust

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:19 am

Ashley returns the nods, reassuring that she is aware of what she is going to do and keeping close to the dwarf as they head deeper underground. She does put a smile on her face, happy to hear about Baragus' stance towards the spiders. "I don't mind them myself, it's just I've heard of tales of them being rather large, almost as tall as you are," she explained. "I'm more worried about them... but I'm sure we can handle them very easily if we encountered one or two," giving her drill a good spin in the process as well. Of course she stuck close to him as well, wanting to make sure she isn't wandering off somewhere and also has someone to protect her just in case there is a random encounter down towards the work area.

"I do getcha on the matter. I don't know why I am such an easy target for everyone's affection... usually I'm not one to stand out so much from where I came from. I do have my friends, but that's about it from me. I do get into trouble with them as well, but this is one place that I really don't want to get into trouble. It's going to be hard to pull me away from you, and it's rather great to have company to help me in this new world..."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Vhexo » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Evah looked at the corrupted Elves and the wolf creature in disgust, angry because those elves had been horribly twisted by whatever was the cause of this, getting even more angry when the wolfish creature addressed like that. She angrily glared at him before he pulled the emerald forth and told her to kneel, and suddenly Evah felt a surge of pain going through her body, making her grimace and fall on her knees no matter how much she wanted to stand. The glowing from her neck suggested that her collar made her do these things, which only made her more furious as she realized is was forced to do these things while she couldn't do anything against it.

When she heard the door open, she looked up towards the wolf creature with defiance in her eyes, only to drop her head again as his foot suddenly began stimulating her crotch, not wanting to show an emotion to the creature. When he told her to beg for mercy, the only thing she did was look up with hate in her eyes, before she spit right in front of his feet.
Vhexo

Postby spriter1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:24 am

"Lets leave it at they have had alot longer to develop than you all have. Also i think it might be best if we leave where I am from with it isn't a place any of you would know. Also thanks for moving a bit there."
With that, Anna started rubbing down her body with the water as they both showered, turning around to let the girl get at her backside better before turning around with her hand out. "We will see. Lets say that if you're any race apart from human where i am from, feelings towards you tend to be VERY mixed. Now hand over the soap there for a second and turn around so i can get your back there for you."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby venomouswings » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Azura quickly began to rummage through the house looking for something she could use to fight. “Launa are we really going to go back out there and go deeper into the village? Wouldn’t it be better to head outside the village and go from there?” Azura moved closer to the elf as she looked. “Those creature are most likely swarming the centre of the village as we speak.” She paused for a second. "Um Launa what do those creatures do to people? I only saw them mutate and sniff around for a bit. But because of the chaos and how close they were, I didn't have the time have time to observe them."
venomouswings

Postby MelissaB » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:22 am

Grinning at her words she can't help but feel Kendal made a lot of these people submissive little sluts and the thought made her grin and thrust her fingers harder and faster into the aching elven cunt, the wet slicking of her fingers plowing into her slit echoing in the room as Amy works her arm and wrist to an aching exhaustion to bring the young virgin to what she can only assume is her first ever orgasm. "Go on, cum... embrace it." She hisses out quietly as forgetting the spell of silenced coating the room to dull what is occurring to the outside world. Amy's eyes peering and glaring with a hot smoldering glare into the eyes of Mystra as she brings the girl to her climax.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:15 am

Xilly sighed a light moan as her cock was being worked over rather skillfully. "Mmm, feels good Shuri, keep going like that!" She says with arousal in her tone. Looking down at Shuri's pretty face and skin didn't help the throbbing hardness of Xilly's huge new addition. The very look of her lips caused a nice huge dollop to dribble from her tip and downnonto Shuri's hands as she runs them up and down her throbbing shaft. Biting her own lip, Xilly's rubs her thumb sensually and affectionately over Shuri's lips, hinting at what she would like to try next. "Mmm, you're really pretty Shuri~" She teases with a bit of a moan mixed into her tone.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MASigma » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:56 am

Group One
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(Encounter roll: 15)

“I find that a bit hard to believe, you’re quite the attractive Duuga just from looks alone and you have the type of personality anyone would eat up, perhaps you’re just from a place filled with people not to open to the “Furries” as it were?”, Baragus questioned curiously,” Hang out with any High Elves for instance, lass? Them pointy eared bastards still have some issues with you Anima races after all, though I’ve heard some of the more noble sort end up raising some of yer kinds as pets and sorts, keeping it all in accordance with their laws and such… we Dwarves have never been too fond of the slavery thing, but depending on the clan some still practice it”, he noted with a shake of his head,” Getting off topic a bit there, where ARE ye from anyways? These friends you mentioned about? Hard to believe anyone would leave you all alone with a wretch like Mack after all”, He noted, only to frown a bit as they came to a wide chamber area, motioning to one of four tunnels leading to the right of their current location,” Stick close as I said… we’re creeping into a more dangerous location… if it comes down to it, I’ll take on anything and you get your cute little ass back to the city, understood?”

"A shame, given how interesting you and your companion have come off as I was hoping to learn more about it”, Myrandyr admitted with a sigh, continued to wash Anna’s backside… only to blink as Anna faced and spoke to her about her home a bit… before handing the soap, turning her back towards Anna… whom found what were clearly healed scars from whips over quite a bit of her backside,”… Seems like a hard place, I’m surprised you were so upset when we summoned you then, give you’re a goblin and your two companions are both nonhuman it must have been a hard place to live for you”

Group Two

(Azura Luck: 18, Convince: 14)

Evah heard a growl, the foot pulling back right as she felt a hard pull to her hair, making her forced to glare upon the snarling wolf-man,” Defiant little Elf aren’t you!? You’ll learn your place soon enough, your new master awaits you… and then I’ll shall request the privilege of forcing you to bear me a little of pups, I am sure he shall be happy to grant me the honor of it”, he noted with a cruel smirk, only to lean in,” Last chance bitch, beg me forgiveness here and now and I’ll treat you with proper care… you’re nothing but property now, so either embrace it or I shall MAKE you”

No matter her answer, the Wolf-Man shoved her forward and out of the area… the cell’s about holding a few other uncorrupted type of all sorts, leaving men, women, and children. She was led up and into a large hall… a pair of throne like chairs set with one of them occupied by the smirking form of a humanoid with strangely colored skin and marking upon his person,” Kneel to your king!”, she heard suddenly, the pain forced onto her once more as the wolf-man used the gem to force her onto her knees before the strange being.

“No need for that Lucius, I’m sure the fair Elvish maiden will be willing to see things our way”, The man spoke with a chuckle, moving over as Evah found him kneeling before her, cupping her chin and making her look him in the eyes as he grinned,” Forgive Lucius… he’s always had a thing against your race and I promise should you co-operate you will find yourself in a much better situation… I have claimed Overgrowth and I intend to claim the entire forest as my domain you see… the corruption I control doesn’t work on a select few and amongst those whom it doesn’t work you’re the only one whom seems combat capable… so you help me and I promise to help you, does that work for you, Lady Launa?”, he asked, apparently thinking she was Launa for some reason or another.

Azura quickly began to rummage through the house looking for something she could use to fight. “Launa are we really going to go back out there and go deeper into the village? Wouldn’t it be better to head outside the village and go from there?” Azura moved closer to the elf as she looked. “Those creature are most likely swarming the center of the village as we speak.” She paused for a second. "Um Launa what do those creatures do to people? I only saw them mutate and sniff around for a bit. But because of the chaos and how close they were, I didn't have the time have time to observe them."
Azura looked about, finding a closet that had a Rapier of all things within it and a small box with about 10 gold and 2 vials of light red liquid within it. Also inside was a light green dress that had a chest window and no sleeves, it looking almost exactly like the dress Launa herself was wearing, only it seemed to have some padding added for protection to the wearer, a pair of knee high, flat-footed brown boots laid inside as well. All in all Azura found some good stuff, Launa answering her question a moment later after some thought,” I… suppose you have a point

Group Three

(Xilly Convince: 2 vs Shuri Resist: 12)

Mystra found herself unable to resist, moaning at the top of her lungs as she came beautifully, juices spraying from her cunt as a lewd expression of bliss slid onto her lovely elvish face as her orgasm seemed to overwhelm her. She’d never thought such a thing would feel so good, it instantly making her want to feel more… but her inexperienced body couldn’t handle anything more, as even as the orgasm ended her body lost it’s strength, her eyes half lidded as she panted for breath, Amy being able to see clearly the priestess wouldn’t be able to handle anything more without it having lingering effects on her from then on… Would Amy push or allow the priestess the rest she needed?

Shuri shuddered as her lips were caressed,the arousal clear in Xilly's voice not helping her calm down, yet all she did was speed up her stroking, not going to go right into using her mouth if she could help it despite Xilly's coaxing on the matter as she continued to do as told, since Xilly seemed alright with it anyways," I-I'm glad you're enjoying my touch master... a-and thank you for the compliment, though I'm not really THAT pretty, I mean I'm just a simple village girl, nothing like the lovely nobles or the amazing adventurers you see out and about"
MASigma

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Amy watched at the elven girl had her first orgasm, the way her body shuddered and her face lit up with pleasure brought a satisfied groan of approval from her dark lips as the girl collapses on top of her her. holding her close as she slowly retracted her fingers from her quivering cunt to wipe them off on the small of the girl's back. Smirking to herself as she wrapped the girl up in her limbs before pulling a cover over them to let the girl rest, just enjoying the warmth of her body, she can have the priestess pleasure her next time despite her current frustration. Closing her own eyes she sighed softly recalling what brought her here as she was left alone without something so base to distract her from more troublesome thoughts until she could embrace the dark warmth of rest.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:16 am

Hearing about the furries comment just got a smile on Ashley's face, pretty much hitting the nail right on the head about that. "You can say something along those lines about that being true," she replied, now getting a spring in her steps, but kept on guard for anything ready to attack. "Where I come from, it is a rather big community made up of different walks of lives, coming from all over the world to study, and to do other things that don't involve studying, usually the latter," she added, recalling all of the times she spent with Barrett, tagging with him to try to get her former self involved in his lifestyle, along with stuff with Kendal and the others.

Though hearing about the high elves got her to quizzically tilt her head in confusion before shaking it. "I don't know of any high elves personally, and I hope I don't end up meeting one if that's the case. Although thinking about it, isn't there a race issue between dwarves and elves or is that not a thing here? I've heard stories about it, and I frankly don't want to get too involved." The duuga rubs her neck, not feeling comfortable hearing about the whole slavery issue and wanting to avoid getting involved. Being reminded of how she looks is not really making her feel any better outside of the small comments like the 'furries,' still getting the compliments from someone who isn't trying to bone her is a nice treat.

With his warning now etched into her brain after hearing it plenty of times already, Ashley nods in response as they entered, checking around while keeping her guard up just in case something does come and attack them. "All right, thanks. Just promise that you'll come back safely so I don't end up crying alone, OK?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Vhexo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Evah just plainly ignored the wolf-man, only giving him a hating glare as he forced her to look at him. She let out a snicker as he said to beg to him, again, but she just gave him the same glare accompanied with a provoking smile on her face.

Then, when the wolf-man shoved her out of her cell and started taking her to wherever, she looked at the other uncorrupted people that they were holding here, and she wondered why all these people were imprisoned instead of just killed, but she remembered that it was all a game, and that those people were probably just decoration. Heck, Kendal had scripted all of this stuff, he knew that that dragon would come and he knew that they wouldn’t fare well against those corrupted people. Evah had a small smile on her face despite the situation she was in, knowing that Kendal had planned all of this long before she started playing.

Then, when she was lead into the large hall, she looked at the human that was sitting on the throne, frowning while thinking why that one wasn’t corrupted or thrown into the prison, until she of course was forced down on her knees, letting out a grunt.

She looked with concern and distrust into the man’s eyes, clearly showing that she didn’t trust what he said for one bit, except of course the bit about claiming forest since that was blatantly obvious, so she was silence for a moment, before saying: “And what do you mean with help? And what exactly do I get in return?”, guessing it would be worth to at least hear him out although she didn’t trust him or felt like helping him, but she also didn’t want to get broken in by that Lucius, or bear his children, or even let him come anywhere close to her private bits.
Vhexo

Postby venomouswings » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Azula quickly changed into the clothes she had found, strapping the rapier to her waist. “Not an instrument, but it will do.” Looking around the place she found a chair to sit down on it. “Look I don’t like it myself, but it will just be the two of us against all of them, I say we take our chances and head out of the village, if we had to centre will be out numbered. See where I’m coming from?” She leant back in it a little. "But we need to go now, even us talking right now is a risk of them bashing down the door. I take it you know the quickest way to get out of her?"
venomouswings

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Xilly was panting by now and brought her other hand to the girls other cheek. Forcing her to face her master, Xilly locked her lusty gaze onto the cute apprentice. "You are very pretty, and you have a lot of potential, that's why those men were trying to steal you." She explains, before her lust drives her to stick her thumbs into the girls mouth, wedging between her teeth to pry open her mouth, assuming she resists that is. Once open, forced or not, she'd pull on the girl's head, attempting to place the tip of her cock between the girls lips. "I can't hold myself back anymore, I want to cum in your beautiful mouthpussy ~" She coos, moaning as her drippy glands brush against the girls lips, smearing some pre on them as she lines up to start pushing inches of herm meat between them.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MASigma » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Group One

(Encounter: 4)

“Most High Elves have rods pretty much implanted up their asses, but a few have turned out to be decent folk… I’ve met maybe a few in that manner, they’re rare though so best try to avoid them”, he noted with a shrug, only to snort,” Yeah Dwarves and Elves have some issues, though mainly we and the High Elves… Drow are good people and Wood Elves are… good, just a tad annoying at times”, he noted with a shrug. The Crying alone comment made him pause and give her a firm look,” The hell you talking about lass? Why would you cry over me? We only just met”, he huffed, motioning her to follow her as they soon entered a dark area only lightly lit up with torches,” Here we are, pick a wall or a spot on the ground to start digging”, he instructed her, seeming to ignore the upper chamber area and how it seemed covered in webbing,” And be quiet, who knows when whatever lives in her will be back”, he noted… as she would lightly hear what seemed to almost be giggling, though it was hard to tell if she truly had heard it at all.

Group Two

He chuckled at her response, cupping her cheek as he tenderly caressed her skin, leaning in to whisper,” I want you to help me make the Forest Spirit mine to control and command… I want it’s power to become mine so I have true dominion here… in return I shall release you to go where you wish or even give you a position in my forces if you desire it”, he told her, only to cup her chin as Evah suddenly felt the man grant her a quick kiss to her lips,”Mmmm, perhaps you’d even desire to become my queen? We can discuss it later when you’ve had time to consider it… what do you say my dear?”, he asked her with an eager gleam in his eyes. Evah had a choice, refuse and end up a prisoner still or go along with it and possibly end up helping this man take control of the Forest.

“… Yes, I do”, Launa sighed with clear unhappiness on her lovely face, motioning Azura to follow her out the front door, peeking out before slowly moving into a currently empty street,” We’ll make for the Forest and use a path we Ranger’s set up in case of emergency, it’ll take us just outside the forest and from there we should head to Slamori for some assistance”, she noted as she glanced back at Azura,” I don’t know about you, but I’ll be staying there to find a way to reclaim my home… you can go on your own if you prefer, I know you weren’t really attached to anyone in the group and all… still, if you were to stay and offer your assistance I’d appreciate it”, she noted, looking towards Azura hopefully.

Group Three

As Amy drifted off to sleep… she found herself suddenly dreaming of strange things, the sight of a High Elf woman whom looked similar to Mystra only more… mature and taller, stepping up to a dark tower. She wore a sad but serious expression upon her face as she entered it. The moment the door opened Amy felt something was utterly wrong with the place within, something vile and utterly revolting lay within, yet the lovely Elf woman just entered freely, as if surrendering herself to whatever lay within. Amy found she had the option to follow the woman inside… or just let the door to the tower shut.

Shuri flushed as Xilly gripped her face, looking nervously at Xilly as she began praising her looks and potential,” Um, thank you master-Eh!”, She began to say, only to find Xilly’s thumbs forcing themselves into her mouth, prying her cute mouth open as she found herself suddenly worried, only to find herself pulled down, eyes wide in shock as Xilly’s cock pressed to the entrance of her wedged open mouth,” M-Mashter!”, she whined, only to shudder at the words spoke, her hands moving to Xilly’s thighs to try to fight it… only to find her lips being smeared against her lips, realizing she couldn’t fight what Xilly wanted to do to her due to the strength difference… before shutting her eyes tightly as she just waited for it to happen.
MASigma

Postby MelissaB » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Amy stared at the scene before her her eyes watching it with fear as she zoomed in on the figure her mouth gasping as she saw what she thought was an older Mystra. Staring she watched her enter the tower and shivers with dread before floating on in after her as if she was watching it as a specter forced to watch events around them continue without a method of stopping or changing them. The madness of longing which drives them to try and change but with actions never bearing fruit. Sighing she enters behind her willing to watch what happens in the hopes of finding out more and possibly changing the outcome.

MelissaB

Postby spriter1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:30 pm

As the two of them talked, Anna couldn't help but look confused and a little concerned when the girl turned around to reveal the whip mark, opening her mouth to about to say something... before deciding against it, keeping quiet and just washing the girl's back, although being a bit lighter where the whip marks where incase they might still hurt or such. When the girl says about it being a hard place to live, Anna immediately regretted saying anything, guessing she should have come up with some other excuse rather than a skewed truth. "Well now you might be touching on ground that really, is very complicated, and something me and Ashley arent really sure about all the details either. Let's just say getting ripped away from home without any sort of warning along with being in a whole new alien scenario is sure to make anyone upset."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:09 am

Ashley can't help but smile now, feeling more comfortable as they got deeper, almost forgetting that they are heading deep into what's potentially a spider's nest. She made a mental note, making sure that she needs to avoid the high elves as best as she can, while looking into the others, especially with getting her own time with Myrandyr. "I meant more on me being alone from my friends, since I know Anna is the only one I know and I don't know where everyone else is," she replied. "I'm afraid of what this world has in store and what would it be like without one of them to help me out along the way. Hopefully I can get back to Anna and we can look for the rest of the gang so we can explore what this world has in store and..."

She stops for the moment, wondering if she wants to continue on about Kendal or just leave it there. It did help that they made it to their destination and was told she can dig wherever as long as they remained quiet. Ashley nods in response and gives a check, questioning whether to stick close to her dwarven companion or be close to the exit in case there is something ready to attack them. Avoiding any webs while she picks her spot, her ears pick up what appears to be giggling and that got a shiver down her spine. While her instinct is telling her to run, the duuga makes the choice to stick close and get the spot next to Baragus.

"So, is it a bad idea to rush?" she asked in a hushed tone, planting her drill into the wall and got to work cranking it. "I'm not sure if the giggling's common in this section, but I'm a little spooked by it. I can leave, right? I do want to get whatever I can out of this, but I value our lives more than anything..." Her legs are shaking, heart beating and head racing with thoughts of just what kind of spiders live inside of this place as she got to work on drilling into the wall.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:30 am

Xilly's breath was hot and heavy as she rubbed her cock head against Shuri's lips before pushing her cock into her delicious lips. She slowly pushed her fat meat into the poor girls held open mouth, stopping near the back of the girl's tongue, leaving it at that point for a moment, dripping her heady pre from her glans onto the girls tongue and throat. "Mmm, fuck. Your mouth is so warm and wet, I think I will cum in your mouth, then down your throat...." She says softly, Her expressions desperate and lustful, she had gone in to rape mode! Any of her friends who drink with her will know of this. If she was aware of it now, she'd likely blame it on being a demonic orc barbarian in the game, but right now all she wants to do is fuck! With no further waiting she draws her cock back till the girls lips touch her glans before pushing it back in, pulling her hands out of the girls mouth so lips could really wrap around her meat. Replacing her hands on to the top of her head, she begins bobbing the maid/apprentice's head up and down the first few inches. "Stroke the rest of it with your hand~ Such deliscious lips, I wanna paint them white with my cum!" She states, determined make this short dream a reality. "Mm! Fuck, having a cock is the best!" She exclaims, clearly enjoying her current experience. So far Xilly rates this game a five out of five.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Vhexo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Her eyes widened in surprise as the stranger suddenly quickly kissed her on her lips, the feeling something that was completely different to what she was used to feel when she kissed someone. She didn't know if this was because of the man or if it was because of her change, but she did need to agree that it didn't feel that bad at all. Still though, Evah looked back at the man with suspicion and distrust, unsure what he was exactly talking about, but maybe she could turn this to her own advantage? “Let’s say I help you, you promise that I’ll be freed right now? And you’ll take this collar off?”, she asked him, still unsure about the man’s intentions with what he exactly planned to do once he had what he wanted and what exactly her role would be in all of this, but she guessed she had a better chance to escape from here and find the others without being a prisoner.
Vhexo

Postby venomouswings » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Azura gave it some thought. “I don’t really have any plans on what to do after we get out of here.” She admitted, choosing to avoid the word “if”, trying to avoid the thought of them failing. “Just to let you know I don’t fight with blades usually, so I don’t know how much use I’ll be in a fight. I can sing, but it doesn’t have the same effect as a flute.” She slowly moved to the door. “But I’ll do my best to support you.” She gave a smile and motioned to the door. “We best leave now.”
venomouswings

Postby MASigma » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:28 am

Group One

Myrandyr didn’t seem to notice Anna’s change in demeanor, nor the focus on the healed whip marks upon her back,”… I understand to a point, when I was young the village I lived in was attacked and those not killed were… taken”, Myrandyr noted softly, letting out a light sigh,” I was lucky, instead of ending up a slave of those whom took the few of us that survived we were rescued by a band of Goblins and taken here… I lost my parents but I’ve made a new home here”, she noted, turning to offer Anna a light smile,” Don’t worry, I’m sorry for stealing you away but I promise once all this mess is done I shall help you get home”

“Well as soon as we’re done here we can get you back to your friend… didn’t know you had met Myrandyr, loveliest and strongest Drow around”, The dwarf noted with a chuckle as he began to mine the wall with a pick-axe,”Mmm, what I’d give for a piece of that woman… put in a good word for me if you don’t mind”, the gruff dwarf added with a playful tone. As she got closer he gave her a curious glance, nodding once she began to dig,” Rushing can lead to all sorts of trouble… most of all accidently causing a cave-in for instance”, he explained… only to tense up and look to her in surprise,”… Giggling?”, he asked, only to frown as the same giggling began to echo,”… shit”, he cursed, dropping the pick-axe and drawing his axe quickly as he began looking about warily,”… move slowly, moment you hear or see anything coming from above book it”, he told her lightly,” They won’t let both of us get away, so I’ll deal with the brunt of them… the big issue is the mother, damned Drider”, he noted, looking uneasy,”… remember, moment they start dropping from the webs, book it and don’t stop until your back, got it?”

Group Two

“Now now, I can’t just up and trust you just like that… or perhaps I can given just who you are”, He mused with a bit of a smirk, caressing Evah’s cheek before placing a hand on her collar… a clicking sound reaching her ears as he released it from her, letting her see the collar that had marked her as a slave,” Here’s the deal… you do as I require and this will stay off, you refuse and I snap it back on… and if you attempt to make a run for it I’ll make every prisoner I have pay for it, for every hour you’re missing one of them will die… and I SHALL start with the children”, he warned her firmly, releasing her as he rose, glancing towards Lucius,” Go get her clothing and gear, she’s going to help you locate the Temple of the Forest Spirit… right?”, he asked, eyes refocused back onto Evah.

“You’re a bard of course, just use your music to either keep me going or distract anyone we come across for now”, The lovely elf noted with a light wink, making her way carefully across the street,”… If we move carefully through the alleys it’ll take longer but it’s safer, however if we move in the open it’ll be faster but more risky… which would you prefer?”, Launa offered Azura as their options in their current situation.

Group Three

As Amy entered into the temple, she found the supposed older Mystra kneeling before an altar bearing a smoldering reddish orange Crystal… before a dark laugh began to echo from the stone,” Blood of Elaria, as per our long standing pact I accept your continued sacrifice”, The crystal seemed to speak, black tendrils slipping out of the crystal, wrapping around the elf woman’s body… only to slowly pull her inside of it,” Oh yes… another of the family to add to my collection”, the voice cackled… only for an eye like shape to form inside of the crystal, locked onto Amy,” Hmmm… seems a little mouse has snuck in on our fun”

Shuri whined into the cock she was being forced to service, the feel of it rubbing against her lips before entering her mouth both feeling wrong and a bit… stimulating. The young woman was at least pleased her throat wasn’t being pounded into, though the feel of the tip rubbing against the entrance of it was feeling quite lewd, the taste of pre-cum making her shudder as she was unsure about the taste of it. It didn’t help Xilly’s tone, it both scary and arousing and thus confusing the young woman whom found herself unable to fight the way she was being used, her head being gripped as her mouth was being utterly fucked, Shuri sucking in air through her nose whenever she could as she did as commanded, finding herself unable to refuse as she began to beat Xilly off, praying she wasn’t forced to deepthroat such a cock so long as she did well, eyes half lidded as she was spacing out, the musky scent of cock filling her nostrils as she continued to obey Xilly.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay