XCOM Horny Valkyries: Evolution

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: XCOM Horny Valkyries: Evolution

Postby Shaknah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Amy shakes her head."Hard to know. Darkness has taken a town, I think. Hopefully it is nothing, and our, mm, empathy will help. "
She fiddles with her rifle with determination. The violent thoughts in the air still disturb her, but she remembers the horrible things the sectoids showed her... So seductive, yet so wrong. They did have to be stopped, whatever the cost.
Shaknah

Re: XCOM Horny Valkyries: Evolution

Postby spriter1 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:12 am

After having a nice conversation with Jess, Ciera found herself getting calmer and calmer around the girl, seeing the time herself and giving a sigh "I guess you're right... Dammit, I wanted to use Clyyyy- I mean my rifle a bit more. Oh well, see you tomorrow!"
With that, Ciera headed off with the soldier and rested up herself, going through the motions the next morning as she got herself ready in a timely manner, stood at attention while waiting for it to be explained to them what the squads would be this time around. The sniper however got a bit nervous when she heard about squad leaders, before relaxing as soon as she heard she wasnt one, glad Jess got it instead since she seemed way more appropriate to lead. As she heard her name being called for Nym's team though, the nervousness came back for a different reason, remembering the first base being raided, and the sight she woke up to find... However. She quickly rushed over and stood quietly behind everyone else in the group as she waited for them to depart, deciding to let them all talk between each other as she looked over Clyde and make sure he was okay, listening to the debriefing and keeping quiet throughout, actually feeling a bit eager to get back out onto the battlefield...
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Previous

Return to Roleplay