XCOM Horny Valkyries: Evolution

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: XCOM Horny Valkyries: Evolution

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:58 am

Smalls sighed as she woke first, delicately extricating herself from Micki to do the walk of shame to the bathroom and clean up, after checking she was still dressed. Heading to the armoury she grumbled to herself as the Smurf Suits were rolled out again and quickly grabbed some rattle cans and masking tape before heading out the hanger to give her kit a quick spray before the briefing.

Smalls sat on a supply crate as she listened, leaning against a hanging chain for support. Her gut churned slightly as she heard her Skullheart lose her squad, giving the woman a comforting look but keeping silent for now. She'd been tempted to call Sarkisian out for welshing on the bet from last night but kept that for later as well. Maybe Smalls was just sore about losing Bravo for Charlie.

"Yeah," Smalls called snidely when Nym asked for questions, doing her best Hudson impersonation, "How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?"

Laughing to herself, she to hopped off the crate and waited for her squad to gather around, eyeing up just who she got. She was happy she had a few more vets this time around, counting Micki there'd be four old hand around, though Smalls had never seen two in action, Rynth came with a rep. She wondered briefly if the two medic were Nym having a crack again about the arguement last night before their fight, but brushed it off, redundancy was good. The muscled bound herm was another thing altogether and Smalls decided she was here because Nym didn't want the competition in her squad.

"All right, listen up." the Australian shouted, giving the evil eye to the woman saluting her and deciding she would have to break the woman of the dangerous behavior.

"You people will not die on me in combat. You fucking new guys will do everything you can to prove me wrong." She started, "You'll walk on trails, kick cans, inhale xeno gass and diddely-bop through the bush like you were back on the block. On guard at night you'll write letters, play with your organ, and think of your girl back home. Forget her. Right now, some Muton has her on her back and is fucking her into oblivion."

"This is our enemy." She pointed to the identification silhouettes painted on the wall, "Those of you who are foolish will think of him as 'Nid,' 'Bug,' Zoot' or 'Alf.' He is your enemy. Now forget about this E.T. shit. What you'll encounter out there is hard core Xeno, Muton and worse. Highly motivated, highly trained and well equipped. If you meet him or his cousins, you will give him respect. Meet him twice, and survive, and you will refer to him as 'Mister Muton.' Now people, I am sick and tired of filling body bags with your dumb fucking mistakes. You want to make it out of here you will listen to those that know, you will listen to us old bats and we will teach you."

"Some of you think you have problems because you've lost something in this the war." She paused to eye off Micki, seeing if her old squaddie would react to the speach "You demonstrated at home, keep hate filled mementos, and you have attitudes. I'm an orphan, my brother's queer, the city of Chicago got the clap from my sister, Mom drinks, Dad coughs blood, I have ringworm, immersion foot, the incurable crud and the alien invasion ruined my chances of being a brain surgeon. People, you are in XCOM. You have no problems. Except me."

"And him," She finished up by pointing at the silhouette of the Berzerker.

"Now one final thing ladies before we embark upon this most ambitious endeavour," She smiled, dropping a bag of spray cans and masking tape in the centre of the huddle, "I ain't fuckin' leadin' a merry gaggle of Ultra Smurfs into battle, so get paitin'."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

exalted

Postby Shaknah » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Amy snaps awake at the sound of the intercom. Working quickly she changes out of her... soiled uniform and scarfs down some food before reporting. She may have attended her share of parties, but she never lost her sense of discipline in appropriate situations. Only once she's standing at attention, waiting for everyone to arrive, does she start thinking about the previous day's events. She reddens, but also smiles with a little pride.

Her mind begins to wander over the wispy half-memories of last night's dreams, which are fortunately interrupted by Bradford's briefing. Then the sergeant's... actual briefing. She's a bit surprised that they're going so far afield - not back to her old home, but far from her new one. Not a problem - she's eager to save people worldwide. Though she does worry that this "suspicious town" might be little more than a rookie test mission. She resolves to prove her worth with the mission she's given.

"No m'am!" she shouts. "Jessica Hardy", one of the many valkyries Amy missed meeting due to her psi training... Amy approaches and starts to salute. Wait, isn't that only for officers? Or was that just a movie thing? *Is* Jessica an officer? Amy maintains her composure and waits for instructions or a lead to follow.
Shaknah

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:52 pm

At Small's glare, Madison broke her salute, as she stood stone faced taking in her squad leader's briefing and instructions. This definitely seemed like her kind of leader. She was glad for the opportunities she had to cross training in ground combat she had been able to receive, as the transition from pilot to ground infantry was something she would have been much more difficult otherwise.

At the end of the briefing she nodded, and immediately went to painting over the blue, a slight appreciation for the squad leader's distaste of the standard uniform. She took care to make sure there was not a single damn spot of blue showing, except of course for her country's flag.
HarleyLocal605

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Jumping awake Jessica quickly gets sutied up and hits the mess hall, devouring some much needed food before reporting to the hanger for their briefing. Listening to her while she mouths 'small?' with a frown. Nothing was ever small. Shrugging she stands to attention while Nym takes over her eyes devouring her in a different light than she did her food, her tongue escaping to lick her lips before moving to give a look of surprise at the promotion. Raising a brow she lets Nym call out her own squad before making her way to their bird. Catching the part of her mission she nods and gives Nym a smirk. "Plenty but I believe I will have comms with HQ for a more detailed update when we closer to arrival." She shrugs and grabs her gun and moving off for the rest of her squad to join her off to the side.

Seeing the first one to approach her she tilts her head as if imagining the woman naked before nodding. "You still salute." She comments as if reading the woman's thoughts. "I am of higher rank you salute when approaching in an official manner." She explains before looking around. "But I work for a leaving no don't ma'am me." She adds with a grin before motion for her to get ont he skyranger. "Get on board private- You're in Smalls' squad. other bird and other squad leader." She comments motioning to Smalls with a shake of her head.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MASigma » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Aisha felt bad she wasn’t going to be in the same squad as her new friend, but figured it had been about a 1/3 chance of happening anyways. She slid a smile onto her lips before making her way to her assigned squad, moving right before her squad captain to offer a proper salute,” Ma’am, Aisha Martyn reporting for duty!”, She declared, waiting until she was given the okay before dropping her salute to ask,” My only question ma’am is if the saucer we’re going to inspect has any hostiles located within or around it’s perimeter?”, she asked, a somewhat… not so healthy look of anticipation in her eyes as she waited to hear back, Aisha of course was eager to make some of those xeno-bastards suffer and beg for mercy as she wounded and tortured them as much as possible.
MASigma

Postby Shaknah » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:51 am

Amy smiles with relief and salutes, puffing out her chest a little."Thank you mm... squad leader! I am a quick learner, I promise."
She looks confused and a little hurt when Jessica motions towards Smalls.
"Sorry but... I am Amy Zhang, assigned to Bravo under you. Is that... okay?" She keeps holding the salute uncertainly.
Shaknah

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:20 am

Flur grins grabbing the spray cans taking off her armor entirely then she looks at smalls with a evil grin behind her balaclava. " Time to make art." she said shaking a can spraying flat black, grey, silver, purple, and blood red, on her armor.
After her painting spree was finished her helmet had a demon grin on the mouth of the helmet with silver teeth and what looks to be blood dripping from its maw, on top of the visor she put demon horns, on and the back of the helmet they see a pin up of a purple haired woman with devil horns and tail that may or may not look familiar to smalls . the rest is flat black and grey except on her breast plate she wrote "Bad Pussy" in blood red and a purple kiss mark on her ass ,her weapons have a demonic pin-up art on them.
As Flurisha puts her gear on , she does so in a teasing manner and walks up to Smalls, and poses showing her the work she's done. Smalls can almost see the smile she had on her face underneath her half face balaclava. She moves her silver hair from her eyes before asking . "Does this work for you Sargeant?"
lilgrunt1

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:04 am

After waking up alone micki gets herself cleaned up and down to the mess hall for some food. Arriving just as smalls was leaving. Heading down to the hanger after eating micki listens to the entire briefing before approaching smalls with a confused look on her face." Sorry boss looks like I might not be with you this time around, for that matter my name wasn't called when squads were handed out so I need to go speak with the Brute and see where I'm located."

Giving smalls a pat on the ass micki smiles and walks away with a little sway in her hips. Stepping up to nym micki stands at attention before responding to her." Yes ma'am I do have a question ma'am. My name was not called during your briefing and that leaves me without a squad ma'am. it appears my small size has rendered me invisible yet again for it look as if command didn't see me when selecting teams, I'll be sure to turn off my cloaking device at next role call ma'am." Giving nym a little smile micki patiently waits for more orders before standing at ease.
dragonmaster121989

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 am

Madison looked over at the damn near mural on one of the others in her unit, more outrageous than her full black, as she noticed the other private getting pointed her squads way. Wondering if they were actually pushing another private to this squad, she sprayed her helmet down all black too.
Last edited by HarleyLocal605 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
HarleyLocal605

Postby DeltaSynergy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:20 am

Kasumi woke up and made her way to the form up point, having only had a simple cup of tea. She wasn't exactly a morning person but the tea helped calm her down as well. Seeing the people there, she felt a bit nervous but shook her head, she was one of them, at least she hoped they looked to her as such. Hearing the roster, she recognized the name Amy and scanned around till she spotted her. Slowly making her way over, she assumed the other lady in front to be the squad leader and gave a bow. "Good morning. My name is Kasumi. I believe you are Miss Jessica? I am assigned to you and will carry out whatever orders are given."
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

Postby spitfyre » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:11 am

Donna stepped forward to Nym so she could be heard clearly over the noise in the hangar without having to shout, and said, "I have just one question Sarkisian. Do we have any idea of what to expect out there, enemy wise? Any sort of numbers count or anything? I don't want to be walking in blind to this thing."
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Jessica took another glance before raising a brow. "Huh? Right you are. Sorry early morning and the squad wasn't explained to me until now." She shakes her head and shrugs. "Squad leader is what I am... I'll basically be acting like a sergeant. So just call me Hardy or Jessica now get on the board the bird Zhang." She comments with a cough before shrugging. "Wish Nym gave me some fucking notice." She grumbles before glancing at Zhang as if to glare her to move on before seeing Kasumi. "Why are you bowing?" She ask with a raised brow before shaking her head and checking her memory for the list of names. "Right... Hanagasaki correct? Bird is over there follow Zhang on the bird. Also as an assigned. You salute not bow and It's my rank and surname... not miss Jessica. This is about as far from official military as you can get but try to at least keep some decorum for it."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Jumping up a bit later that everyone the German soldier rushes to find her gear and move over into the skyranger with her new squad looking around to make sure she's in the right place. Looking at a particularly busty woman the soldier speaks up as she climbs into skyranger with the other members of her squad. "Umm you're the squad leader right? Hello Im Sarah, Havent introduced myself to much of the other staff, other than...Ms..Bradford." Sarah's face blushes a bit as she remembers her rather short escapade with the Comm officer. "So anyone know what the first mission is? Or at least the details."
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Glancing at the better late than never Sarah she tilts her head before raising a brow. "You ain't military are you?" She asks as if knowing the answer before checking her list of names her manner is of one whom is hungover and wishes for this moment to end so she can go back to dying inside in peace. "So your name is Sarah....?" She trails off as if waiting for the woman to fill in the blank for her. Having no idea who any of these people are and she heard two Sarahs so she is making sure she gets the right one before letting her on the bird. "And Bravo's mission is to investigate a suspicious village. Which always goes wrong." She states with a chuckle. If movies taught her anything it's that never live in america with an alien invasion and always stay clear of dark suspicious villages.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:41 pm

"Volgel..Sarah Vol-ge-l.. Im former German Military First Lieutenant NCO. I served for a few years before i was recruited into X-Com though the structure and timezone have me in a bit of daze. I experience fairly bad Jet-Lag unfortunately." Sarah looks around thinking who may the other Sarah is hoping they werent in the same squad. "A suspicious village huh.. im guessing more abductions then.. They've been happening all over Germany luckily my sister is still safe in Berlin. Are there any other parameters too the mission or i suppose it'll just be a bit more a scouting mission."
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:52 pm

"Ah Volgel." She smiles as she mouths and whispers a quiet joke. "Two world wars and one world cup do-dah." Smirking she shakes her head. "First Lieutenant huh? Get on the bird Squadie. I expect a more indepth briefing form Bradford once we're closer, So when i know more you'll know more. but yes from the looks of it. It's a scout mission." She shrugs and looks around before Speaking to herself. "Three babes down... two to go?" She asks herself as if she is unsure of her exact squad size at this current moment in time.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:00 pm

"Heh yes First Lieutenant, I was in command of my of platoon, though i've never had trouble with the chain of command, It'll be an honor to serve under you." She says with a smile. "If i remember correctly you survived multiple encounters with the Aliens so you have much more experience in this anyway." With her assault rifle and pistol in hand she took a seat next to her squadmates Introducing herself to them before hunkering down and hopefully getting a bit more sleep.
Lorielle

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:32 pm

Unphased and not impressed with her squad leaders... Methods so to speak. Rynth did find her way of speaking entertaining of sorts and did nothing to anger her for now. Knowing that whatever will happen in the future will just happen when it does. What made her speech entertaining was the colorful use of the vocabulary but intimidation factor aside it was pretty straight forward. Once the cans were thrown down she made a careful observation as she took her time to get the exact color she wanted with her armor. A burnt orange was always her favorite more so now that she had a proper visor to cover her eyes. Once that was said and done she double checked her gear keeping the pistol in reach. Once finished waited for the paint to dry before placing her armor back on as she gives her officer a nod and sits herself within her teams ride. No words were needed she was ready to fight with her team.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Shaknah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:08 am

Amy sighs in relief and releases her salute. She heads toward the Skyranger but hangs back when she sees Kasumi. "Kasumi! I thought they would separate us all. I am glad they did not, it is good to know someone."
She lowers her voice. "I am sorry I was strange yesterday. It was strange to meet someone with this power, but so different from me. Let us watch each other's back, okay?"
"... Oh, I just figured out why they are sending *us* to investigate!" she laughs.

She also looks toward the European lady talking to Jessica, who seems to be in their squad, and waves.
Shaknah

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:42 am

Kasumi quickly bowed in apology and followed with a quick salute. "My apologies. I am still unfamiliar with some things here. I'll do my best to adapt sergeant." Turning to Amy, she smiled. "Ah, it is you from yesterday during the tests. I too, am relieved that i'm not with people i completely do not know. I must admit, i still do not have much control over my powers yet. But i will do all that i can to aid you and the others." She gave a polite bow before looking down to check her two pistols at her side. "So, what exactly are they sending us for?"
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay