Fallout: Mojave Desserts

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Fallout: Mojave Desserts

Postby RussianTitan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Giving a frustrated huff at her predicament she digs into her backpack, looking for the leather armor found inside. Once she found it she took the time to take off her skirt and switch it out for the leather pants, hoping it could hide the ridiculously large shaft that was now attached to her. Taking time to take a few breaths to calm herself she fights the rising panic that seems to come from seeing the hard cock hanging from her groin. Shaking off the feeling she heads west, moving back onto her original path.
RussianTitan

Postby MASigma » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Raven cursed as her attack seemed to do nothing, if little to stop the monster choking her without pause, it even hissing at her as it continued to both choke and humiliate her by rubbing it's rancid dick against her face, making her shudder in revulsion. Of course even then her breasts continued to be assaulted by the other one, it's cock pressing between her breasts as it began thrusting against her, making her all the more angry as it pinched and played with her nipples without a car. Growling with sooo much emotion, she continued to fire into the one choking her, wanting to get rid of it fast so she could deal with the other one before it got it's fill of touching her chest and hopefully before it's disgusting cock let loose it's seed upon her face.
MASigma

Postby lilbooth » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:20 am

Lucilla jumped back to her feet, desperately trying to shack off the bot's last attack. It certainly didn't hurt her but exactly what it did to animals was still a mystery. Lucilla firmly planted her right leg in front of Octavian and took a powerful strike at the sentry with her machete, letting out a sharp whistle at the same time. With any luck her and Octavian could do some serious damage to the machine. And with more luck the rest of her party has spotted the fire and isn't far behind.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:58 am

Jane hastily scribbled down the man's figures on a little notepad for later. Her boys should be fine camping with the gear they had for now and their rations would last a few days before they needed to start buying. That was of course if the boys had any caps to scrounge together at all.

"Don't suppose I get some food on credit and pay you back later?" She sighed.
exalted

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:45 am

Xiu:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Entering the room, you find a man sitting in a row of chairs, watching another one of the jacket wearing kings members performing a solo 'a cappella'. Beside him sat a cyber dog that seemed a bit worse for wear but just looked over at you, panting like any old dog would. The man, also wearing a while coat and suit looks up at your from his spot, holding up a hand to the man performing on stage to stop him. "And what might I do for you, little lady? The king is a gracious man happy to speak with the people of Freeside any time. You look like the sort that has something on her mind so lay it on me and take a load off." He pats the seat beside him and the cyber dog whines a bit before getting a couple of pets from his master. "You new in these parts? I'd do my best to remember a face like yours."

Abigail:

(luck roll: 7)

Switching to wearing the leather pants doesn't quite hide your new monstrous phallus as much as cover it, the bulge that even runs down the side of your thigh quite obvious to see. Readjusting it to face upwards just end up with the same problem as the skirt, with half of the large shaft poking out of your pants. Still, it was better than swaying freely in the air, your suppose so you put up with what you could manage and started moving to the west once again, seeing the ruins of a town in the distance. Of course before you reach the ruins, the shapes of several ant works show up in your path, skittering toward you as they click and screech. They'd seen you and now you'd either have to run off the road to try to lose them, or take them head on. Maximus growls at the incoming hostile bugs and then looks up to you, waiting for your commands.

Raven:

(Raven attack: 7, 0 damage, Ghoul1 attack: 17, 4LP damage, ghoul2 attack:18, 5LP damage, Raven: 8/15HP 0/13LP, sexual submission)

As you move to fire at the ghoul choking you, you can't quite line up a proper shot with the way you were being manhandled by the two rabid creatures. Before you even manage to pull the trigger you feel your skirt getting shove upward as you're tossed to the side, rolled onto your stomach as one of their feet presses on the back of your head. You can feel a pair of hands gripping your ass while another pulls your panties to the side before poking at your shamefully wet sex. It doesn't take long before the finger is pulled away and you feel something much thicker prodding at your slit, the erect and strangely cool to the touch shaft of one of the ghouls starts to press inside of you. You cunt is spread all the way until you feel its shaft fully hilt inside of you, one of them hissing out a pleased noise before you feel it ramp up to just pistoning its cock into your vulnerable womanhood as you're held down. The worst part being how good it was starting to feel.

Lucilla:

(Lucilla attack: 19, 3 damage, Octavian attack: 22, 6 damage, sentry bot attack: 13)

Charging forward you manage to sink your machete into the robot's armor, leaving a nice cut in its chest with exposed wiring before you're forced to back off as it grabs at you again. Before it can do much, Octavian leaps at its arm and sinks his teeth into it, managing to bent its right forearm as sparks fly from its appendage. Your attack dog is similarly forced to run off to avoid retaliation but the Sentry is looking worse for ware at the moment, if you keep pressing, it was likely you could take it down before your allies even leave camp.

War Momma:

(Charisma: 10, failure)

The merchant looks at you thoughtfully for a moment before shaking his head, "Sorry but without an collateral, it just doesn't make sense for me to give you stuff and wait to be paid. Unless you got something you can hand over that's worth a fair deal or have an offer of services, I don't think I can really hand you stuff in my right mind. I'll hold back a fair bit of the food and tarps so if you return they'll definitely be around for you to purchase in the coming week but that's all I can promise with empty hands."
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:07 am

Raven was sure she could manage it... and yet the sight of the her shot missing due to her blurring vision made her feel true despair, scared as she found herself continually at the mercy of these monsters," F-fuck", she managed to gasp out, cheeks burning as she felt her skirt being pushed up, eyes widening in fear as she realized they weren't kidding around anymore," S-Stop!", she screamed, her anger replaced by true fear, not wanting such a thing to happen to her, knowing the only people whom even cared to help her were dead and gone. She gasped unwillingly as her ass was groped, unable to fight it as her panties were pulled aside, feeling utterly humiliation as her wet cunt was shown to the monsters, the mere fact they had even aroused her making her want to die rather then let them know it. She felt the finger pull away... only to feel IT press to her slit," S-STOP! SOMEONE PLEASE ST-GAAAAH!" She screamed, feeling the cock just shove into her, the fact a monster from this horrible hellish place was now inside of her making her just feel utterly pathetic," D-Damn you... p-pull out", she begged as it began to just up and fuck her then and there, the two of them working together to hold her down, her body now too weak to resist their combined efforts as she was forced to just lay there and take what they were doing to her... it even worse as it was actually starting to feel good," F-Fucking... monsters... I-I'll ma-make you... R-regret this!", she tried to threaten even as she gasped and moaned between words, truly wishing they'd just kill her rather then force her to actually feel good from them raping her out in the open like this.
MASigma

Postby Nobudi » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:03 am

Xiu Lan bowed before the man and quite simply said, "I've come to pay my respects. I am new to Freeside and I hoped to have protection."
She graciously took the seat and continued. "As I've said, I am new here, without a place and few things to call my own. I had hopes of getting into the Strip, but I had learned that people must meet... a quota."
"With such few things to my name, I am essentially stuck here, looking for the odd job I'm willing to take."
She took in the emotional atmosphere, wondering if she could find something to make the King dance in the palm of her hand, "Do you know of anyone with a job for a lady such as I?"
Nobudi

Postby RussianTitan » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:04 am

Watching the ants charge she nods at Max, reasuring her friend before sending him forth with a whistle. Drawing her pistol and taking aim at the closest threat, the ex-legionare lets loose a storm of lead at her opponent, shooting to drop to oversized buga before any real damage could be done to her.
RussianTitan

Postby lilbooth » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:32 am

Lucilla smirks with delight as her and Octavian's attacks hit their mark. Though she wasn't given a direct order to destroy or disable the sentry, Lucilla felt rather safe assuming that Valarius could extract whatever information he needed from the dead bot. She once again steps forward, gripping her machete and takes a powerful strike at the bot, while glancing down at Octavian to see if he still has any fight in him.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:22 am

Jane wasn't surprised by man's response and at some level was perturbed by what 'services' the isolated shopkeeper might want.

"I'll let know," She said with wave, heading for the door.

Quietly checking her 9mm, she made sure it was cocked and loaded with the safety on before she made her next move. She wouldn't be taking 'no' on her next stop as she headed for the Doctor's office.
exalted

Postby spriter1 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:30 pm

As Diana saw the radscorpion run for her, she lets out a "Shit!" Before beginning to employ the tactic that she had before with Maggeh, thinking if she cant outrun them, she can at least stall for how long it will take to reach her. It was a relief to the prospector though when after getting stung by the thing Maggeh kept going strong, the girl having been worried she had already lost her companion this early in the game, which gave her a little sense of calm as she went, looking and aiming her pistol behind her to try to land another shot on the radscorpion.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Motoko » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:56 am

Glances about nursing the wounds she had sustained. If the damned circle should have given her better armor this wouldn't even be a problem. With a huff she took off towards the building fireing off a round as she goes hoping there wasn't anything worse in there
Motoko

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:16 am

Raven:

The two zombie looking fuckers don't let up, the one behind you shoving his member into your pussy time and again, the sound of his skinny hips slapping into your ass filling your ears until the one pressing its foot into your head lifts his leg and grabs you by the neck. Holding your face up he kneels in front of you, his hard member pressing to your face and depositing a drop of sticky pre on your forehead before he lines himself up with your lips, smearing his cock juice over your lips before a hard smack to your ass coupled with a trust that rubs up against your g-spot makes you gasp. The one holding your face up using the chance to shove his cock into your mouth and down your throat, his member feeling just plain huge inside your gullet even though he wasn't much larger than average. The gagging glucking noises that issue from your own mouth as it starts to fuck you actually begin to arouse your further as you're treated like nothing more than a place ofr them to dump their seed and aggression, fucked from both ends.

Xiu:

(Charisma roll: 16 vs 7)

The King looks at you and rubs his chin for a moment before nodding at you, "For a lovely young thing like yourself I could work my magic and get you clearance to enter the strip but it won't do you much good without the caps to do anything past the gate. The strip is an expensive place to visit and that's why there's a requirement for how much cash you got on hand when you go." He stands up and looks you up and down, "Now you don't seem the type to run around shooting and taking names but I do have a problem I need solved. At the southeast entrance to freeside, there's some sniper. Some say its a raider broke off from the pack to work alone. Whoever it is, I'm sick of him picking off people and taking their things. Not even those stupid bots have been able to track him down so for so I'd be willing to pay a thousand caps for his removal from the situation. Whatever method you use doesn't make a lick of difference to me." He nods he head and the crosses his arms waiting for your answer.

Abigail:

(attack: 27, 20 damage to ant1, massive damage, attack carry through: 14, 7 damage to ant2, Maximus attack: 17, 10 damage to ant3)

Your storm of bullets, ends abruptly as your first shot tears through the nearest worker and, piercing it's eye and pulling its head backward before shooting from the back of its head to land squarely in the face of the one behind it as Max charges at the last remaining ant and grips its neck in his jaws. Thrashing his head wildly the dog hurls the ant about, a snap issuing from its abused form as the ant's head is separated from its body. Dropping the chitin covered head, your attack dog casually trots back toward you, panting happily at the job well done, all three of your opponents laying unmoving on the road. Beyond them you can see the ruins of a town and for a moment you think there's the shadow of something boxy moving about in the streets before it enters a half burnt down house.

Lucilla:

(Attack: 19, 3 damage, Octavian attack: 21, 5 damage, Sentry bot attack: 21, 6LP damage. Lucilla: 1/12 LP)

You cut into the sentry bot's working arm, slashing a hold in its metal plating before casting a look over at Octavian who is still as unharmed as was before, being largely ignored by the robot through the fight. It was a good thing he'd not been attacked as well, since he took the chance to pounce upon the bot's injured arm and rip wires from the open gash you'd torn in it. The bot still ignores your pet despite the awful shape the robot has found itself in after your attacks and moves in to grab you while you're busy checking over your attack dog, that heavy arm gripping you once more as another shock runs through your body making your knees buckle as you feel your arousal heightened and your nerves scream with pleasure. Breathing heavily you know it's time to either strike the bot down or retreat, you couldn't handle much more and it didn't look like the sentry could either.

War Momma:

The shopkeeper waves goodbye to your back as you head out and move up the road toward the doc's house. Climbing the short hill to his door you find it locked though you can hear the radio playing inside. Likely someone was about and awake but you'd have to decide how you wanted to approach things and from what direction. There were several windows on the first floor that weren't boarded up and the main door itself had a knocker if you just wanted to be civil about things. Whatever the case you 9mm was in good enough shape to work without any likelihood of jamming from wear. The NCR was good enough about keeping their gear clean.

Diana + Maggeh:

(Maggeh Agility: 12 vs 24, Maggeh attack: 25, 9 damage, Diana attack: 12, Scorpion attack: 16, 5 damage, Diana Endurance: 8, 1 poison damage and 2 more poison damage over the next two rounds, Diana 2/10 HP)

Diana start running as soon as the scorpion makes a break for her, aiming over her shoulder and firing, the scorpion not even making a noise as the laser hits its carapace. It's almost upon her, able to move far faster than the merchant on its many legs, when it strike, the wicked barb on its tail burying into Diana back, between her shoulders enough to sting massively before the venom kicks in and sends her to her knees, pain flowing through her entire body. before the creature as a chance to do more, Maggeh catches up and cuts its tail from its body before sinking a claw into its back, cutting through it and making the thing squeal and struggle under her before falling still, unable to move. Even with the fight done and Maggeh feeling her body filtering out the poison slowly, Diana is left in excruciating pain as her own body doesn't fair so easily against the potentially lethal venom.

Alana:

(Agility roll: 14, attack: 18, 8 damage)

Sprinting off toward the building and firing back at the eyebots, you manage to take one down just before ducking into the doors, the bots unable to follow through the wooden portal as they fly around the building, presumably searching for where you'd come out. The inside of the building is equally clear of debris as you look in at a Mr. Handy floating in the air nearby, waving at you pleasantly and humming to itself. Various exhibits line the walls as you look around at replicas of technology forgotten and familiar alike.

Shona:

(luck roll: 17)

Moving through the wastes hadn't been too hard on you so far, the dust and burning sun was a pain in the neck, sure but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle. Walking along the roads toward Vegas you come across stand near a bridge, the woman behind the counter waving to you and calling out, "Need a warm meal or something cool to drink, traveler? We sell both for cheap." He beams at you as you look about this little rest stop. Several men and women of the wastes seated at the picnic tables scattered around, chatting or eating. There were people of all kinds, merchants, prospectors, ruffians, and farmers sitting around and miing with each other peacefully as they stopped to have a bite to eat and rest from the harsh treatment the desert offered folks moving through the area.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby exalted » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Jane carefully slid the 9mm into the wasteband at the back of her pants, untucking her tank top to completely conceal the weapon as she hoped she wouldn't need to use it. If her and her boys were going to be sticking around for a while it would be best if she didn't have to shoot up the place.

Wanting to appear normal and non-threatening she walked up to the front door and knocked loudly, hoping to enter the building without raising any more suspicion from the locals. If she couldn't convince the doc to come once she was inside then at least the house would conceal her attempt to bail him up.
exalted

Postby cryosabre » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Shona wiped away the thin layer of sweat that had built up on her forehead from the blistering heat and dust that had served as a constant reminder of just how completely alien this new outside world was compared to her home, Vault 3, regardless of the fact Shona had gotten used to it shortly after beginning her explorations of the Mojave. Even so, the sight of the rest stop brought a small smile to Shona's lips, her supplies were beginning to dwindle and the thought of sitting down and resting for ever just an hour or two seemed like heaven to her and besides, maybe one of the other travelers here could offer her some cool new tech!

Giving the woman a wide smile, Shona Walked over to the counter and pulled up a stool in front of the woman, "I'll happily take some food and water of your hands if you've got it to sell!" Shona grinning up at the woman before folding her arms under her breasts and leaning over the counter to speak quietly to the woman, "Also I don't suppose you know if any of the others here would be selling any sort of weapon or robot schematics? I'm a bit of a collector and would love to get my hands on some." Shona asks before sitting back with a hopeful look of expectation on her face.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Nobudi » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Xiu Lan was both pleased and a bit disheartened by the situation now.
She now had another job that promised decent supplies, but she didn't quite feel like she wanted a bullet through her head just yet.
"I suppose I could agree to this..." she said slowly.
"How much can you tell me about our sniper? I'd like to know as much as possible before I tackle this."
Nobudi

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:41 pm

Raven continued to fight her moans, it becoming harder as the cock inside of her continued to hammer away, pleasuring her more and more by the moment… only to gasp as she felt her neck grabbed, making her weakly glare at the one doing it,” W-what the hell…!?”, she managed to gasp out, only to stare in disgust and fear as the disgusting cock of the other zombie was forced before her, making her seal her lips even as he began rubbing himself over her lips… only to be taken by surprise as a hand came down on her ass just as her g-spot was rubbed again,” Ah-MMPH!”, she began to gasp, only to be silenced as the cock of her rapist shoved into her mouth and down her throat, making her gag into it as he began to just fuck her throat… and much to her shame she found both of their actions was arousing her as they just did as they wanted, using her as nothing but a pleasure toy… she could only pray this ended before she actually orgasmed from this shameful situation.
MASigma

Postby Motoko » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:17 am

Smiles at having evaded the eyebots for the moment. She glanced around the apparent museum curiously she didn't know there was one out here, maybe the mister handy would fill her in? She approaches retyurning the wave " hey there. What is this place? I've never heard of a museum out here."
Motoko

Postby lilbooth » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:05 am

Lucilla struggled to retain her footing, her knees weak with anticipation and her vulva aching for relief. The stimulation from the sentry was unlike any she had felt before. Every muscle from her thighs to her lower back began subtly contracting, which was at first pleasant, but now became a hot throbbing massive distraction. She sifted uncomfortably, grinding her legs together as she stepped forward, trying to force away that "itch". Her heart was racing, her blood pressure raising, and fast at that, her face was flushed, and sweat poured from all available pores. Staring down the sentry bot she twisted her hands around her trusty machete and let out a powerful whistle, while bringing her blade down for hopefully the last time today. She didn't bother offering Octavian a glance or a direct order, they were both deep in the rhythm now. Mmm... deep in rhythm, the words stuck in her mind as she began salivating, thinking of the three fit males that awaited her return to camp. Though, it has been a while since Octavian has received any proper loving, she continued to ponder, blissfully delighted with her options at hand.

When her machete was closing in on its mark and fully in her field of view she noticed just how beat up it was. She had become rather surgical with the tool, avoiding bone when attacking a fleshy target, but this bot's hard metal shell had left some serious bends and chips in her blade. Hopefully Valarius brought a whet stone, or knew where they could find a small grind stone. Her armor seemed fine but she hadn't had a chance to sit back and inspect it, she only hoped it was in better shape than the blade.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:50 am

As one set of Maggeh's large claws rend the tail from the critter, her other set plunge deep into it's body, swiftly ending the silly critter. As she looks at Diana, she sighs and moves over to the prone scavanger. "I'm sorry, sometimes I forget normal people are well, normal." She says with a frown as she looks down upon her fallen companion. "Sorry bout this, but you wont be needing your stuff where you're going...." She says solemnly as she kneels next to the dying girl. Using only her index claws on each hand, and her flexible tail, she begins to rifle through the girls belongings, stumbling upon her stimpak. "Oh wonderful! I know what this is! Looks like you wont be dying just yet after all!" She says, carefully performing any needed prep, mostly just exposing skin on her companion via the shifting of clothes and sticks her soft skin with the hard cold needle, injecting the injured girl with the life giving serum, and watches closely as it begins to take effect. "When you heal up a bit, if you can't walk on your own I'll either help or carry you." She explains, looking the girl over a few times to make sure she used the stimpak properly.
Meep Meepersons

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay