Fallout: Mojave Desserts

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Fallout: Mojave Desserts

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:24 am

War Momma:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(luck roll: 11)

Knocking on the door gets you just what you'd hoped as an older man wearing khaki pants and a stained white shirt opens the door, a smile upon his face as he runs a hand through his well groomed white hair. "Hello there, young miss. To what do I owe the pleasure of you upon my doorstep? You don't appear to need medical treatment at first glance so is it something else? Do you need to purchase some supplies or looking for medical advice? Come on in and make yourself comfortable on the couch. I was just brewing some coffee. You're welcome to have some with me." Those words out he ushers you inside and shows you to the living room, a rather simple looking exam room on the left, filled with medical equipment, vials of chemicals and several metal boxes, likely full with just what you're looking for. For now you were left to your own devices as the man had wandered off to the kitchen that seemed to be at the other side of the house, still within earshot but plenty far from getting a look at you.

Shona:

The woman behind the counter shows you the various bits of food they have for sale along with the purified water and sarsaparilla drinks available. Each meal was worth 2 caps and three meals for a day would be 6 caps for a set of rations she could carry easily to eat as she pleased though it wouldn't taste as good cold. After getting a look at what food was on hand the woman raises an eyebrow at the question, "Robot matics? No idea that but there's on girl with the hood over there that's been keeping to herself for the most part. Girl's got a powerfist on and most folks don't know how to work those things properly much less own one. She might be a good shot. Under the bridge there's a few of those gun runner folks as well if you're looking to be parted from your caps for high quality weapons. Otherwise I don't know much of what these folks could offer you. Don't keep an eye on their inventory myself." She states with a shrug before asking just what you'd like to buy and how much.

Xiu:

The King looks at you for a moment and shrugs his shoulders, "Don't know a thing about him except he's using something that fires .301 rimless straight German rounds. Don't know his gender, if he's really a psycho or if someone's paying him, or even if he's brushed his teeth for the last week. Just need him to stop shooting my boys for sport and need it done as soon as possible. Wouldn't be asking you otherwise given that you don't look like a fighter. I'd have you pinned more as a lover, really." He says with a quick look up and down as you get the sensation that he might be willing to part with more if something was done about the gentle desire building in the back of his consciousness.

Raven:

(Luck roll: 7)

The fucking doesn't stop anytime soon as you're taken from both ends by the rough, uncaring hands of the two ghouls, cocks pistoning away into your gullet and cunt. Wet slapping noises fill the air as your own love juices are spread to your thighs by the rough fucking your receive while you own saliva starts to coat your face as its flung about as your throat makes gagging glucking sounds with ever full hilt of the freak's shaft. Making matters worse not only does your own climax creep up on you fairly quickly but the taste of the cock you've now dutifully cleaned on your tongue starts to seem rather enticing while it fucks your face with reckless abandon. Before you can really even process what's happening you feel even more warm fluids gushing into your pussy from behind as the ghoul taking your cunt fills you up with its seed and doesn't miss a beat, slamming its cock into you over and over without reservation until its friend cums down your throat as well. The violation of your body turns a bit blurry as unconsciousness grips your mind and pulls you into a quiet rest, away from the rough treatment your physical form was enduring still.

Later, after only the lord knows how long, you wake laying in a dark cavern your eyes already adjusted to the low light as glowing mushrooms illuminate every few dozen feet of space showing you a rather circular cavern room with a single exit leading to a cavern hall. Your gear was mostly with you with the exception of your panties that were gone, no where to be found in the area. Your skirt was pushed up around your stomach and your shirt was pulled down showing off the sticky and shiny coating of what you could only hope was cum and spit on your crotch and breasts.

Alana:

The robot turns to you and waves one of its little grabby hands, "Well, I've never heard of you out here, either, miss. This is REPCONN headquarters, how might I assist you? Are you here for a tour or for business?" The sassy floating metal ball asks, moving about and hovering around you, clearly scanning you before just bobbing off toward the double doors on the left.

Lucilla:

(Player attack: 14, no damage, Sentry attack: 28, 13 lust damage, Lucilla reduced to zero LP and must seek out sexual gratification immediately,
Octavian attack: 17, 1 damage)

Rushing in and gripping your machete with both hands you slash at the rather rough looking bot before it simply moves back on its treads and lets its arm catch you, shocking your body with enough electric pleasure that you cream yourself right there, a sizzling pain in your side where its hand had grab you barely registering as everything around you feels more vivid and your skin prickles, the wind blowing across it enough to make your pussy begin to leak more juices to further wet your clothing. Everything was just so very pleasant at the moment that you don't even notice until you hit the ground that the robot was laying on its side, sparks emitting from its head while Octavian pads over to you, concerned for his master and expecting praise for his job well done. All of your concerns right now were on the rampant need flowing through your mind and body as your mouth ran dry and your legs felt sticky with your arousal. Running a hand over your side where you were struck you feel a smooth disk stuck to your skin that reminded you of the disk you'd found on the bighorner, though your thoughts quickly turn to the possible ways you could get off right now, your lust a more pressing matter.

Maggeh+Diana:

(Diana: 1poison damage, 1/10HP left, stimpak used, 10HP restored, next turn 1 poison damage before poison is neutralized)

Rooting through the bag of the dying merchant turned out to be just the lucky sort of action she needed as Diana lay on the ground frothing at the mouth from the pain and the venom killing her. Lifting up the back of her shirt and stabbing the needle into her back before injecting the life giving serum into her, Maggeh watches as the nasty black lines that traced the woman's veins from the stab wound recede and the wound itself begins to close up before her. After nearly a minute there was no evidence of injury aside from a rather nasty looking bruise where blood had leaked out under her skin before it healed. Diana herself could feel an incredible full body ache as the venom still ravaged her system that was rapidly removing it from her bloodstream with the help of the stimpak and life returned to her limbs in short notice. It was a bit too close for the merchant where she could have sworn she'd seen her grandmother calling to her from beyond a bright light.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby RussianTitan » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:51 am

Abigail takes aim, lining up her shot as the world seemed to crawl to a stop, as if everything had slowed down for her in this state of concentration. Finding the soft part of the target she considers her bullet, when instinctively she moves, readjusting for the ants as her higher thought leaves her, letting the lone Legionnaire to run on instinct and emotion. Firing her bullet she an almost watch it fly through the air, cutting through the wind with a murderous determination to reach it's target. As the new herm's projectile hit the insect the world began to regain it's speed, the feeling of gentle calm leaving as she stares in wonder, looking at her own pistol with the damage it just inflicted. Petting her small furry companion, Abigail continues to walk, approaching the town cautiously as she sees movement inside of it. Motioning for Maximus to wait on the outskirt she moves inside, starting at the closest building to search it for supplies and possible materials. Moving from house to house she would check out a good chunk of the town first, keeping an eye on her back and a eye out for Max's bark.
RussianTitan

Postby Nobudi » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Ah, her talents weren't quite needed to see what exactly the King wanted if she wanted more info.
Digging into her knowledge of how to manipulate people, she decided that the best course of action was to give him only a taste, while trying to drag out as much information out of him as possible.
Distractions allowed loose lips after all.
She unbuttoned the few top buttons on her leather armor with faux ignorance, allowing a rather sizable window down her cleavage.
"Hot in here, or is it me?" she asked with a small amount of acted exhaustion.
She crossed her arms below her chest, pumping up the viewable size of skin on her chest, promising nothing, but hinting at everything.
"So," she continued on in fake ignorance. "Why send a girl such as I to some barbarian who puts bullets in heads for fun?"
Nobudi

Postby lilbooth » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:17 pm

"Good...boy..." barely managed Lucilla as she dragged herself towards Octavian, quickly pulling her companion close in a congratulatory embrace. "Good boy" she muttered again running her hands up and down the canine's body, finally resting one hand between his sheath and balls. She began methodically rubbing along the Octavian's sheath, simultaneously probing her dripping pussy with her free hand. Knowing that she was far from a bitch in heat, Lucilla did her best to entice her loyal companion. She quickly shifted her position, resting on her hands and knees, lifting her tight rear up in the air, and waving side to side. She reached back with one hand, snapping a few times, and giving herself a playful spank. "Come on boy!" shouted Lucilla hiking up her skirt and spreading her legs further.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby spriter1 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:03 am

Seeing the thing catching up and her lasers appearing to do nothing, Diana was panicking more and more before screaming out as she felt the stinger sink right into her back, her hands immediately flying to her chest as her heart feels like it is jumping about in an attempt to escape her ribcage before falling to the ground, landing on her front and rocking from side to side as the pain spreads, starting to feel it overwhelm her as she shakes and feels her heart getting weaker. Maggeh's words don't help the girl find solace either to begin with, the prospector's blood running cold as she felt it become harder to breathe, and the world begin to fade... Only to quickly take a deep breathe as she felt a sudden rush go through her body, her heart seeming to go back to normal after being like it was caught in a tornado before, and going by the rest of what Maggeh said, Diana breathed a sigh of relief as soon as she could from knowing what saved her, and more importantly she was gonna be living a bit longer. Turning over onto her back, the pain being bad, but nowhere near what raked her body a second ago, the girl tries to reach up and pull herself into the deathclaw for a hug, shedding a couple of tears as she holds the girl as tightly as she can manage, shaking a bit from the poison still filtering out. "T-t-thank you... For not letting... Me die..."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Meep Meepersons » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:25 am

Maggeh smiles and huffs a nod as the girl rolls over, plenty alive and certainly conscious. However, Maggeh puts her hands up and out a bit as Diana drags herself into a sitting hug around the Half-Claws waist. The only hugs she ever got was from things trying to crush her, so needless to say Mag was pretty surprised. Once she heard the girl stammer out a sobbing thank you. Her expressions softened and she brings her form down over the poor girl. "That's what I am hear for, sides, not a lot of humans out here can give head like you do!" She states boldly, obviously smitten with the delicate wasteland flower. "Don't worry, I wont let you die so easily." She says softly, though her warm comforting behavior belies her current state of arousal, even with her current injuries. Shuttering a little as her hardening cock rubs against Diana's belly, Maggeh sighs a little. "I hate to ask but...." Looking down at Diana, Maggeh's flushed face was blatantly obvious from her arousal. Soon her scent started to become more pronounced from her sex moistening, and her cock hardening to full mast, pressing firmly against Diana's tummeh. IT was pretty obvious what the now silent Half-Claw wanted, some relief from her libido.
Meep Meepersons

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:18 am

"No thank you," replied Jane as she was ushered inside and offered coffee, "Are you alone here?"

Looking around she tried to spot any signs of someone cohabiting the place with the old man and craned her neck to hear if there was anyone else in the house. Spotting the crates, she was tempted to rifle through them but decided to wait until later. If her luck held out the Doc would come willingly and she wouldn't have to bail him up or loot his stash.

Spotting an old, worn, dirty couch in the examination room, she slumped into it and took a load off her feet.

"I spotted some travelers outside town who were pretty banged up by some robots," She shouted out to the man, "Was hoping I might convince you to go and take a look at them, being a concerned citizen and all."

She kept her hand behind her back, gripping his pistol just in case things started to go south.
exalted

Postby cryosabre » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:03 am

"riiiiiight, ok!" Shona smiled towards the woman once she had finished her bit, in all honestly she didn't plan to stay too long in this camp, wanting to leave and continue her adventure as soon as possible. "I'll be back to pick up some food in a bit! I need to go talk to someone first." giving the woman another quick smile before standing up off her seat and making her way towards the woman in the hood the woman had indicated. If she was wearing a powerfist, that meant she had tech, and if she had tech then she had something Shona wanted. Walking up to the girl and sitting down close to her, Shona cocked her head and tried to seem as friendly as possible, intent on not giving the woman any reason to shoo her off, "Hey there, I 'm guessing you don't want to be bothered considering you're sitting here by yourself, and that's cool, but I don't suppose you could quickly tell me where you got that powerfist?" Smiling at the woman while trying her best to get a look at just what kind of face was under that hood.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby spriter1 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Diana gave a laugh from the comment about giving head, finding it funny the girl was still able to make jokes after what just went down. When the prospector felt the cock rub against her belly though, her eyes went wide before looking up at the deathclaw as she explained herself, giving a little smile before saying "Gimme a minute and then you can help me over to the outpost there. We can do it in there, but i ain't giving head. I fancy catching my breath without it getting cut off again."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Previous

Return to Roleplay