The Road: 2nd Gear

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Road: 2nd Gear

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:44 am

Zero:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Manager's cheeks swell slightly and she coughs as you shoot your load down her throat without warning. Tucking your purple ringed cock back into your pants you follow her out as she dabs at her mouth with a handkerchief to remove droplets of your seed that spilled out.

In the parking lot you find a few vehicles idle loudly, packed with supplies and a few crazies who stare death at you and the manager. A thin wisp of a man jumps out of the lead vehicle, a jacked up pink Desoto, and struts over to the manager.

"You know the rules," he said flatly and points to the damp purple thong covering her sex.

"Do we really have to do this?" she sighs, hooking her thumbs under the straps.

"The Landlord said the only way you ride out of here was on a..." The thin smirks but stops his sentence short, "And Sivle aint around no more so that means..."

exalted

Postby ZeroParadox » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 am

"Ahem!", Chance interrupts by loudly clearing his throat, "It would seem word travels, but not fast enough. I'm Silve's replacement, I have work to do and she's important to me getting that work done. Landlord did say, and I quote, 'Resources, men, transport, whores, whatever, you get it, but you deliver'." He'll grab the managers ass and explain, "And she's part of what I need. Say, should I keep you gentlemen in mind when I need transport and men for the more dangerous assignments?"
ZeroParadox

Postby Riptide » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:40 am

Rip stays on his bike and decides to ride around the perimeter of the fence to see if he can find any signs of life. He investigates any wreckage a in the way to see if he can scavenge anything.

If he is unsuccessful in finding anyone on his ride around the fence, he yells out in to the lot to see if he gets anyone's attention.

"Hey! I'm here for the Tow Job! Anyone around?"

Rip gets a bitter thought in that moment. What if no one is there because they all took off. That would be two jobs in a row that he managed to miss out on. Three if he counted that situation with Becky. He'd be fucked if he went back to Jessi without getting anything done. He just had to find something to do in this godforsaken wasteland.

He gets off his bike and lies on the ground, looking up at the sky. If he really did miss this tow job, then there really is no hope for him. Maybe he could end it quickly on the electric fence.
Riptide

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:17 pm

I smirk as I spit on the girls asshole before pushing my phallus into her asshole thrusting slowly at first then bean to go rougher.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Zero:

The manager flinches as you finger latch on to her cheeks, and warm flushed skin moulds around your fingers. She shoots you a strained look that is part anger and part relief that it is you fondling her rear and not one of the others.

"Buddy," the Thin Man throws up his hand as he backs off to his ride, "We do the booze cruise so we don't deal with that stuff."

He climbs back in his rig and revs the engine, large yellow flames flicker out from the exhaust.

"Get in ya rig and follow us," The Thin Man shouts over the exhaust note, leering down his nose through round sunglasses at the Manager, "Sivle used to go 10 clicks before blowing his load in her ass, let's see if you can even get out of the gate!"

Rip:

Riding around the perimeter of the fence you find no other opening apart from the locked gate the front. One time you manoeuvre too close to avoid a pot hole and graze you shoulder on the fence, earning you a painful shock that reminds you to not do it again, but are otherwise unharmed.

You're voice echoes through the vacant lot and streets as you shout, but for minutes there is no response.

Laying down in defeat, the next time you look up you see a man standing behind the fence. Short, balding and wiry, he's dressed in a blue jumpsuit and eyes you up and down.

"Who are you?" He asks flatly

Lilgrunt:

Even with your spit and Adam's lube the girl's tight ass puts up a strong resistance, but soon falters to you as Adam's head pops in first followed by his bulging shaft. The girl moans long and loud as you keep forcing more and more of Adam inside, her walls trying to squeeze him out with each millimetre you claim, the vice like sensation transfering though Adam up you spine and into your mind. You see the distortion in her flesh and Anus as you hilt inside her and she tries to squirm off you awkwardly like a worm on a hook.

Her groans of pain to turn yelps and then screams as you begin to fuck in her earnest, the clamorous din from the workshop masking the smacking of flesh as the girl's screams slowly turn to those of passion.
exalted

Postby Riptide » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Rip immediately sprang up and dusted himself off. For once, he didn't take his shotgun off his back. Instead, he openly greeted the man in the jump suit with a friendly tone.

"Oh hey. I heard that there was a Tow Job here. I'm looking for some work."
Riptide

Postby ZeroParadox » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:09 pm

"Very well.", Chance will state before leading the Manager to his ride. On the way he'll ask her, "Okay, let me get this straight. There's a rule that you have to be riding someones dick just to leave? Just so you know I ain't stickin' it up your ass. Besides, I'm sure you've had enough of that."
ZeroParadox

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 am

Zero:

"Part of the Landlord's fear and violence philosophy," The woman sighs, taking a smoke from her clutch bag and lighting up, "Thinks the customer's wont take me seriously if they see me as the talent, another piece of meat, tits and ass instead of a brain."

Reaching your ride, you looks unmolested from when you last saw it and Damnit appears to have stopped chewing on his ass. You see the old pink Desoto and the supply truck start to rumble towards the gate.

"Unfortunately," the Manager continues, digging in her clutch bag again and handing you an old, stained jar of Vaseline, "The Gatekeepers are under order's to check. I can hop off once we are out in the wastes, but for now Mr Happy needs to make an appearance."

Rip:

The strange man eyes you up and down several times as he grills you about what you know and who sent you. It's not until you mention your bosses name that the man lets you inside the fence, thumbing a remote that pops open the gate. The man introduces himself simply as Skank, but makes no effort to shake your hand and walks away as soon as the gates close behind you.

The man seems to vanish into the sand for a moment until you jog up and see where he had gone. While topside the lot seems void and empty, you see a large ramp leading down underground into what appears to have once been a garage. Concrete floors stained with oil and transmission fluid in different spots show where hydraulic car lifts were once bolted to the floors and the walls show clear sign of pictures or posters being hung for some time.

Only a couple of vehicles remain in the artificial underground cavern that looks like it once held many. You see an battered flatbed truck with Skank's name painted on the side, an old Mustang on the back. The Mustang looks heavily converted for the wasteland, up armoured and up gunned, though somehow familiar to you as if you'd seen it before all the extras were added on.

The second is a Dodge Challenger, pristine in white like it just came from the showroom -whatever a showroom was, you just read it in a book once.

"Challenger's yours" Skank says flatly, heading for the truck, "Map is in the glove box, meet at the rendezvous in three days. Questions?"

exalted

Postby Riptide » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Rip was semi-relieved that he wouldn't have to kill himself today. He doesn't really pay much mind to the area inside the game as he tries to keep up with Skank. He stops for a moment to whistle in awe when he gets his first glimpse at the hidden underground lot. It's the perfect fortress, somehow able to hide away from the flatness of the desert, and spacious enough to make a raid difficult.

He spent a while looking over the three vehicles in front of him. Skank's Truck didn't hold his attention for long, but the armored Mustang caught his attention, though he didn't quite no why. He tried to think back when he was still working for Jessi's dad to see if that vehicle ever showed up in the garage.

He was surprised, to say the least, when Skank straight up gave him a car. He honestly preferred bikes in most scenarios, but that didn't stop him from feeling excited to get such a beautiful car.

"I have two questions. One. Are we heading back here after the job? If so, I'd like to leave my bike in here if you don't mind. Two."

He walks over to the armored Mustang and taps it.

"Where'd you find this baby?"
Riptide

Postby ZeroParadox » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Chance will get into his HumVee and give it a quick once over, checking for tampering, subtly deactivating the kill switch and giving Damnit some attention.

Turning his attention back to the Manager he'll say, "Listen, if you really like it up the ass, then fine. Some of the girls back home actually enjoyed that. Personally I prefer pussy. And as I mentioned before I'm shooting blanks so there's not going to be any 'happy surprises' down the road. Besides, if you just want to put up appearances long enough to get through the gate then put this stuff away.", he'll say while holding the jar,"And let me stick my dick in your pussy. Once we're out you can get off. I'm cool with that, too."

Unzipping his pants he'll pull out his still lipstick stained and once again erect penis. "Besides, I'm probably the only guy here who's letting you choose this time. And this seat has plenty of room for different positions. So, what do you want to do?"
ZeroParadox

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:39 am

Rip:

Thinking back, you don't think you ever saw this Mustang in the old shop, but something about Freetown does ring a bell.

"I'm not." Skank grumbles dejected as you ask about returning, and you guess this move is not his favourite idea, "You can load on back of truck and get back at rendezvous or leave here, your choice, not mine."

He fires the engine on the truck, warming the engine up in idle.

"Mustang belong to girl who worked for me," he spits out the window of the cab, "Haven't finished it, she ran off with 'podes while back."

Zero:

"Why? A scholar and a gentleman." The Manager smirks with a cocked eyebrow, "I suppose I could shake the cobwebs off and put things where they are meant to go."

Checking the rig, nothing seems to have been touched and Damnit stamps his hind leg repeatedly as you scratch behind his ears, though grumbles a bit when he sees the Manager climbing in after you.

The woman sits in lap, reverse cowgirl, and you momentarily feel the warmth of her damp thong on your shaft before she slides them down her legs. Her pussy lips, flushed and shiny from her juices, hotdogs the length of your cock as she tries to get comfortable.

"So, do you want to do the honours or should I?"
exalted

Postby Riptide » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:17 pm

The mention of a girl owning that Mustang causes the memories to flood back. Rip shudders as he thinks back to that night in Freetown. Most of that night was a blur to him, but he does remembers bits of himself acting like a complete blubbering idiot, trying, and failing, to outsmart some thugs with the craziest plan possible. If he ever does come across that girl again, he owes her a big apology. And probably some money to keep her from murdering him.

"I guess I'll load it on your truck."

He was a little iffy with temporarily putting his bike in a stranger's hands, especially a shifty looking one like Skank. But, worst case scenario, he could always sell off that Mustang for a new bike if anything happened to his baby.

He fastened his bike securely on to the back of Skank's Truck. He gave it one final pet before waving Skank off.

"Please don't let anything happen to her. But she's gotten me out of some tough situations, so if you're ever in trouble, feel free to use her."

He threw the bike keys to Skank. He figured that if this was the last time he saw his bike, he might as well try his best to make sure someone would be able to get a use out of it.

"See you at the rendezvous, Skank."

As Skank drove off, he decided to investigate the Mustang. Skank wasn't coming back, so he probably doesn't care what happens to it. He tries his best to break inside with any means possible to see if he finds anything of use.
Riptide

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:01 pm

I thrust more huffing and puffing thrusting inside her tight asshole eventually climaxing inside of her continuing though lightly spanking her ass.
lilgrunt1

Postby ZeroParadox » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:52 pm

"Oh, allow me.", Chance will offer, raising her hips enough to enter her and slowly lower until she's once again on his lap. He'll then proceed to help her get more comfortable while getting in some playful teasing and touches. Even trying to loosen the corset she wears.

After some moments, though, he will remember the crazies waiting on him to follow and fire up his vehicle. "Say, you wanna steer while I work the gas and...", he finishes the sentence with a light stroke along the lips of her stuffed pussy.
ZeroParadox

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Zero:

The manager bites her lip as she slips slow and steadily down your shaft, arching her back into your chest as your hips meet. Your fingers easily slip into and pull apart the lace bow that tensions that back of her corset and the highly sprung material quickly relaxes, causing her perky breasts to spill free.

"So much for being a gentleman," she sighs as your hands begin to tease.

Shakily, her hands grip the wheel and she steers you towards the gate as her hips slowly gyrate, pausing by it as the Tollman sticks his head through the window to make sure she is impaled.

Rip:

After you secure your bike on the flatbed by the Mustang you feel the truck shudder as Skank shifts it into gear and edges out, making you jump off before you can examine the Mustang further.

Left alone in the empty garage now, you find the keys to the Challenger tucked up in the sun visor. If you pop the trunk you find it stocked with full jerrycans of fuel of water, tucked in a car is an old plastic bag wrapped around some jerky and hard biscuits, enough rations for a few days.

If you check the maps in the glovebox it looks like you need to drop the Challenger off in the middle of desert, away from any settlement you've heard about. Three routes to the location are marked on the map.

The first seems to be the quickest, but takes you through some rough terrain that you know bandit gangs prey on. You think this one would take about two days.

The second you think will take longer, but the terrain should be clearer and skirts bandit territory instead of going straight through. You think there's enough supplies in the Challenger but it would be close.

The last is the longest by far, circling completely around and then behind the known bandit territories. This route would take at least a week if travel and the supplies in the Challenger would not last so you would have to scavenge along the way.

Lilgrunt:

A colossal shudder runs down your spine and ripples out through Adam as his shaft pulses and surges as you and him cum deep inside the girl's ass. You feel wave after wave of pleasure and cum blast out from your pussy, instantly soaking into Adam and joining the steady flow of fluids pumping and inflating the girls gut. You watch, with a mixture of lust and horror, as her belly slowly expands with each pump of Adam, until the girl coughs violently and you see the cum leaking from her mouth.

Completely spent and broken, the girls mewls on the desk as fluids drip from each orifice.

"Jolly good show, Madam" Adam quips, dragging himself from her ass, "My chemistry functions are now completely operational should you require them for the lady. I can erase our little adventure from her mind or, if you want, adjust her hormone level to see her current state of normal and crave constant attention, unless you had other ideas Marm."

Looking up you see a group of three men through the office windows heading your way from outside.
exalted

Postby Riptide » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Rip is relieved to see all those supplies and rations. Should al go well, this will be his easiest job yet. He decides on the second route. He can definitely deal with bandits, but he doesn't want to constantly clash with them. He throws his shotgun in to the passenger seat, and starts up the Challenger, ready to head out.
Riptide

Postby ZeroParadox » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:29 am

"As you can see, Mr. Toll.", Chance will lift the Manager enough to reveal his shaft is indeed inside her, "She is properly riding dick." He'll lower her back down to fully sheath his member inside her. "Here, you can double check!", he'll say while raising and lowering her again on his dick. "Too quick? I'll do it slower.", he'll offer and repeat. In fact, he'll keep bouncing the Manager on his lap until the Tollman is satisfied the rules are met. Perhaps even a few extra times, explaining he didn't want there to be any doubt that the Manager wasn't following the rules.
ZeroParadox

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Rip:

With an echoing roar from the exhaust the 440 big block concealed by the challenger's hood, the beast bellows to life. The tires spin in the dust as soon you tap the accelerator, letting you know how souped this motor is. Rolling up the ramp and out the camp you come to your first crossroads on how to leave the city.

To your left lies the way you came from, an unknown vehicle, a partially fed pack of antipodes and a fresh wreck left by the crazies.

To your right lies the road to another gate out of the burnt city, winding up through the old Heartache Strip and Uptown. The Heartache Strip was the entertain center of the Third City, filled with clubs, bars and brothels and Uptown the wealthy section of club. You haven't seen either since you left the Third City for Freetown all those years again. Chances are both sections hadn't fared any better than the rest of the city but it was a chance to drive past your old home.

Zero:

The Manager yelps and bites her lip as you bounce her up and down on your cock in front on the Tollman and you soon feel the seat under you growing damp from sweat and the juices trickling down your shaft.

The Tollman promptly waves you through after your demonstration, nodding with a smirk at the degradation of the woman who would normally be his boss.

You see the two other vehicles waiting for you outside the gate, and the Manager's hand grip the wheel white knuckled each time you drop her down onto your cock.
exalted

Postby Riptide » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Rip would admit that he was aroused as heard those engines roar to life. He tried to see if there was any music he could put on to keep him company through the drive. Other than this sexy car of course.

The left path was nothing but trouble and bad memories for Rip. He didn't want to deal with anymore fucking antipodes today. He almost threw up at the thought of the woman's body he butchered for them.

Nostalgia took over and Rip turned through to the right. He wanted to stop by his home. He was curious to see what has changed since he ran away.
Riptide

Postby ZeroParadox » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 am

After getting the go ahead Chance pushes on the accelerator. "Okay, you're on steering duty. Take us to the distillery. And feel free to make it a slightly bumpy right.", he'll say as he grips her hips and continues impaling her on his shaft.
ZeroParadox

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay