The Road: 2nd Gear

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Road: 2nd Gear

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue May 31, 2016 11:39 am

I began to thrusts deeper within her love tunnel slamming down harder and faster , she began to kiss her my tongue ancing with hers as my hands playfully smack her ass rubbing her clit .
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Zero:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can comprehend exactly what you want," The woman quips, gripping the bulge in your pants a bit too firmly, "I want my club back, but I doubt you can assist with that. Many have tried, none have succeeded, after all, 'everybody loves the Landlord'."

She breaks your grasp and struts back to the door.

"Well," She starts, looking back over her shoulder, "Time to meet the 'Master of the House'"

You follow her through a twisting of corridors, all the while the clamorous din of the club getting louder until you pull back a curtain and are back on the floor. And you see exactly what the corseted woman may have been talking about as you see the Landlord.

'It" is probably the best description you can come up for it, though the heavy sagging breasts would suggest 'It' is female. Well over eight feet tall and nearly as wide, the obese giant of a woman, sprawls along a back stage on a settee, her elevated position allowing her to see everything happening below. She is naked save for a few sweat soaked sheets draped about her form that cover very little at the moment.

The corseted woman leads you straight up to the Landlord.

"Madam, I would like to introduce you to your new brewer."

Rip:

You rest for a few hours, trying to overcome the emotional drain of the morning.

You awake shortly after midday, the small fire you set having died out. You are just about to scavenge about for more fuel when you hear movement outside. Heavy padded footwalls circle the building and you guess there is more than one as you see furred snouts with sharp fangs snuffle at sniff at any small gap or opening in walls.

Lilgrunt:

The woman moans and ekes each time you drive the shaft into her, bottoming out each time your hips connect. Meekly she tries to crawl away from you over the desk, but it's a simple task to drag her back into robotic cock. As you begin to spank her ass her legs falter and she collapses completely fully on the desk, though after several slaps you feel your hand become wet.

Looking down you see a fluid seeping through the Adam's tendril, adding extra lube to your thrusts and squishing out of her pussy. A sudden rush of heat shoots up your arm from your hand and you guess the liquid is has same aphrodisiac effects as the one Adam leaked into you.
exalted

Postby ZeroParadox » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 am

"Tell me more about the club later when we have some privacy.", Chance will tell her quietly while they navigate the corridors.

"Greetings, Landlord. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.", he'll say respectfully after he is announced, "It is my understanding I am here to negotiate a deal. Before that happens, though, I must ask if you've had an opportunity to sample the bottles I've brought with me."
ZeroParadox

Postby Riptide » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Rip was ready to shoot some wolf-bastards, but thought of a more peaceful, albeit kind of fucked up solution. He tried to find something to slice up the recently passed women with. If those wolves were hungry, maybe some food would make them back off.

He tried to throw the chunks of human meat out of any opening he could find in order to feed the Wolves.
Riptide

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:49 am

I begin to kiss her thrusting more ."You are gorgeous you know that?" I say thrusting harder into her rubbing the liquid on my hand whipping it on her breasts.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:09 am

Zero:

"Where's Sivle?" The Landlord looks down at you glumly.

The corseted woman steps up and whispers in her ear, but is quickly shoved back as the Landlord's face turns to a snarl.

"I liked Sivle, he knew how to put in your place, Little Princess." The Landlord Snaps as she devours the leg of some animal and points the bone at you, "I don't know him."

"Yes Ma'am, as I explained, he is new..." The woman tries to explain, back pedalling, but is quickly interrupted by the goliath of a woman.

"NO! I DON'T KNOW HIM, I AINT EVER SEEN HIM!" The Landlord roars, jabbing the greasy meat and bomb into the other woman's bust with each word to emphasise her point, "HOW CAN I TRUST SOMEONE I AINT EVER SEEN AROUND HERE? HOW CAN I TRUST HE WONT GET ANY IDEAS LIKE YOU, YA SCHEMING WHORE?!"

Lilgrunt:

The woman mewls weakly in response, mouth open and drooling as her body and mind become slaves to the pleasure. An electric jolt suddenly runs through Adam's shaft, arcing off your and her clits in a spray of femcum as your bodies writhe in blissful orgasm.

Stepping back from the woman, you release Adam from her puffy, drenched womanhood. Twisting to look up at you, his tiny arms reform and give you the thumbs up.

"Why, I say that was quite an adventure Madam, always exhilarating to dive into territories no man has gone before," He salutes, "And I'm 40% charged to boot, my higher chemistry functions are coming back online and are at your service Madam."

Rip

Flicking out the blade of your pocket knife, you try to slice into the woman's body, what blood remains quickly making the knife slippery in your hands. The intensity of snuffling increase as the scent of blood hits the air and you see and hear claws scratching and the walls and doors all around you. You get the sense that whatever is out there is bigger than your average wolf or feral dog

The small blade of your swiss army knife is sharp but lacks the length or strength to cut through bone or major joints but you manage to gouge out a few decent chunks to hurl and throw them out a far opening. The response is almost instantaneous, the clambering of feet all charge towards the tossed scraps and you hear feral barks and snarls as they fight over them. You know what you tossed wont last long and they sound hungry enough to want a lot more.
exalted

Postby ZeroParadox » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:29 am

Taking in the situation Chance thinks he has an idea of what's going on. Little Princess was in charge here but the overly large Landlord somehow usurped her. And Silve was to keep her in check, so she must be too important to kill off outright.

"Hey, it's not her fault Silve couldn't compete with my products! He valiantly fought to defend his job but lost the fight. The Little Princess even tried to help him by making sure I was drunk for the battle!", Chance will state with a laugh, "Silve was doing his job right up until the end. You can be proud of him. But I won in the end. If part of the deal for this job is to keep the Princess in check I'll happily take on that responsibility."

And, since Landlord seems interested in humiliating the Princess. "If you like, I can think of one way to keep that mouth of hers busy while we finish discussing our deal.", Chance will say with a smirk.
ZeroParadox

Postby Riptide » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:19 am

Rip comtinued trying to cut the dead woman apart as he tried to appease the wolves with food. He tried not to throw up as the smell of the corpse's innards began to fill the room. He hoped they would soon be satisfied and leave him alone for the time being.

Just in case things went south, he prepped his Shotgun whenever he went near an opening, ready to blast anything that tried to get a bite of him.
Riptide

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:14 am

Zero:

The Landlord stares at you blankly, head cocked slightly to the side as if she was listening but you get the sense your words just wash over her disinterest, until you mention the other woman's mouth. Her face contorts with a snarling, giggling smirk and she motions for two of her attendants to grab and woman and force her to her knees in front of you.

"WELL?" The Landlord bellows, leaning forward to watch, "WE'RE WAITING!"

You see a crowd of patrons has has formed around, arrayed in a circle as they huddle around, many openly touching themselves or others.

"Don't you dare..." The corseted woman hisses lowly, but is interrupted when a guard savagely yanks back on her hair, causing her to gasp.

Rip:

Hurriedly you try to cut off more chunks but it never seems to be enough. On one trip you snag a sight on one of the beasts as it savagely chews on the roar meat.

You've run into these creatures before in the wastes, though fortunately each time at a distance. Antipodes, a Freak wolf like creature that stands well over 7 feet and has a hive intelligence. Judging by the noise there are two of the creatures outside, though by your efforts both are clustered around the back of the building. You feel it's unlikely you'll be able to satisfy both creatures with the scraps you're cutting and it wont be long until they bust in to eat the main course.

exalted

Postby Riptide » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:56 am

Rip confidently boasted under his breath.

"I can handle two."

He grabbed the mutilated corpse in one arm, and held his shotgun in the other. He made his way towards the door and kicked it open. He tried chucking the corpse at one of the Antipodes, before getting a grip on his gun and blasting at the other. He hoped this diversion granted him enough time to take out both wolves before they could get to him.
Riptide

Postby ZeroParadox » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:35 pm

Chance undoes his zipper and pulls out his now erect member. "'Tis the will of the Landlord, right? Gotta keep her entertained.", he'll mumble quietly as he carefully enters her mouth, cautious of going too far and causing her gag reflex to kick in. Once he's sure she can handle it he'll begin a slow but steady rhythm of face fucking her. "Now then, Landlord, perhaps we can discuss that deal?"
ZeroParadox

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:25 am

Rip:

One of the beasts is quicker than you thought, as soon as you kick open the door it is trying to get inside at you as you try to force the door closed again. The effort is futile as the creature wedges a snout and hands between the door and frame and uses that gap to start squeezing it's torso in and the door is soon forced from your hand to fly open.

Silhouetted in the doorway, the Antipode eyes snap back and forth between you and the girls body. Deciding fast, it lunges and tears from the girl from your grasp, dragging it back to the door and instantly starts digging in while eyeing you. The second quickly tries to scrabble in over and around the first, but it's attention too seems to be on the ready meal and not you. The two bark and growl at each other, shifting about as they tussle over the food until one gets fed up and tackles the other.

The frantic skittering and snapping is too fast for you to accurately track with your shotgun at the moment and you decide not to waste the shot and possibly draw in more with the noise.

Zero:

It's hard to make out due to a number of factors, the music, the cheering crowd and your cock stuffed down her throat, but you are fairly certain a constant string of muffled and garbled insults pours out from the woman's mouth each time you pull your cock back. She makes no effort with her tongue, eyes boring hatefully right through you, though her well trained throat delightfully squeezes your shaft and head without any sign of distress or gagging. Head held in place by a guard, she can offer no resistance and the formed crowd continues to egg you on. Much to the amusement of the crowd, the woman's purple lipstick forms a neat ring around the base of your shaft and balls, and tinges the slobber strands that drip from your dick as each time you pull out.

The Landlord seems slightly entranced by your degradation of the woman and pumps her fist in time with your thrusts. A leather masked body slaved chained to the stage is dragged towards her cavernous thighs and disappears under the one of the sheets covering her.

"And just - ah yes - what do you want?" The Landlord coos, shifting position to allow her slave better access.
exalted

Postby ZeroParadox » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:39 pm

"If you're going to keep cursing me then at least put more emphasis on your N's, T's and L's so I can enjoy it more.", Chance will murmur to corset girl as he continues to steadily fuck her face.

Turning his attention back to Landlord he'll speak clearly, "Quite simply, Landlord, I want to make you rich. You provide the equipment and ingredients and I'll make as much booze as possible from it. Try out the samples I brought and you tell me which ones you want made. All I want is some decent room and board, a weekly wage along with a few people of my choosing to help manufacture drinks and see to my needs. And if the equipment is good enough I should also be able to provide fuel, if necessary."

After a brief pause Chance will add, "Oh, and if some other schmuck tries to show up to try to challenge me for the position I demand a test of brewing skill instead of a fight to the death. Killing well doesn't mean they know how to make good alcohol."
ZeroParadox

Postby Riptide » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Rip uses the diversion the girl's body has created as a means of escape. He runs out of the building and tries to get back to his bike. He hoped the girl satisfied them enough for him to get away.
Riptide

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Zero:

The look on the Landlord's face sours as you delve straight into business, motioning for her guards to usher out the enraptured crowd.

"No," She growls, "Don't need rich, I already got rich and don't need some Smartass burnin' it down again. You brew offsite and sort yourself out. You want girls, a room and grub? Fine, but you miss a delivery and I send my boys out looking for ya."

She pauses for moment, biting her lip to muffle a groan.

"If you want to discuss our hiring policy, you can talk to my bar manager."

Rip:

The two beasts are too occupied scrapping with each other and gnawing on the body to pay you escape any notice. Firing the engine on your bike, you quickly manage to put distance between yourself and the charnel shack you just left.

Dust flies as your bike skids to a halt at a crossroads. To your left you see wreck littered road that should take you to the towing job. To the right the road winds deeper into the city and you see an unwrecked vehicle parked up next to the structure, an old satin black GTO loaded down with supplies.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:51 am

She smiles at the girl kissing her again "How about we get you to one hundred percent , then see if I can talk to her about hiring me as a mechanic or merc or lady of the night," she said kissing her waiting for what her companion has to say.
lilgrunt1

Postby Riptide » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Rip heads right for the towing job. While the pristine vehicle was tempting, he's had enough diversions in this journey to the job so far. At this point, he just wants to get paid and get home. The only good thing that has come out of this so far was that steamy sex with Becky and that cult leader. He wondered what became of that cult leader. Not so much Becky, she ruined his repair job.
Riptide

Postby ZeroParadox » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Chance's face fucking remains steady, even with his rising ire at the large lady. "Hey, I wasn't even looking to be the brewer for this place. All I was doing was delivering a gift, alright? But obviously your girl here thought I was valuable enough to con me into applying for this job. So before we discuss anything else I suggest you try my drinks. This way you'll know just what I'm capable of so you won't continue thinking of me as some cheap moonshiner. Then we'll negotiate terms."
ZeroParadox

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Sorry about delay, had to go on a trip to boonies without internet.

Lilgrunt:

[/
"Yes Ma'am." Adam salutes again, "As we've explored the front cave may I suggest we delve into the mysteries the unsullied rear might hold?"

A ripple runs down his shaft form and his hands meld back into the writhing tendrils that bulge out as new spirals form, swelling his cock like form another couple of inches length and girth.

Rip:

You rumble through the streets of the Third City, once familiar but now unrecognisable through the charred chaos and wreckage, to the address listed for the job. Rolling up you think the boss must have made a mistake as there is nothing there.

The lot looks like it was vacant even before the fall of the city, a few stripped and rusted wrecks mixed with the occasional tumble weed litter the lot. A high chain link fence runs around the property, thick with dust and grit, though as you step close you recognise the unmistakeable hum of electricity running through it.

Zero:

"Don't touch the stuff, bad for your health," The Landlord snuffles, chugging from a gravy boat, "Got to treat your body like a temple."

Looking down you see the Manager roll her eyes at the comment.

"Give the slut a list of what you need. Resources, men, transport, whores, whatever, you get it, but you deliver," The Landlord grunts with a sigh, kicking her body slave out from the under the sheet, "When you're done with the bitch, she'll take you to Sivle's work site."
exalted

Postby ZeroParadox » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:48 am

[Feel your pain, exalted. I live in the boonies! :lol: No worthwhile internet for we rural folk.]

Murmuring quietly so only those nearest him would hear him lament, "Yeah, like it was my use of alcohol that made me sterile." But louder so the temple could hear him he'll state, "Of course, Landlord." Focusing on the woman swallowing his cock he'll continue steadily pumping her mouth until he finally reaches climax and cums down her throat. Then, after making himself decent he'll quietly follow the woman to what was once Silve's work site.
ZeroParadox

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay