The Road: 2nd Gear

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

The Road: 2nd Gear

Postby exalted » Sat May 30, 2015 1:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjFvFyaumE
The road is fuckin' hard,
The road is fuckin' tough-ah,
There's no question that-eh
It is rough, rough stuff.
It's the fuckin' road my friend
But it's the only road I know.
When I'm lunchin' on a tasty boosh
Right after the show.
You g-go go go!

The road is fuckin' hard,
It's also really fuckin' tough,
There's no question that
It don't take no guff.
The road is a be-a-itch my friend
But it's the only fuckin' road I know,
When I'm snackin' on a tasty boosh
Right after the show.
You g-go go go!

I met a tasty baby in Michigan.
We screwed two times then I left.
Sometimes I think of my baby in Michigan.
Why can't I stay in one place
For more than two days.
Why?!
Because I'm talkin' about the road. [5X]
Road!

Gorutsuki
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Starting Salve: 5
Bonus Cash: 11
You turn the radio off as you near the Cross Roads. Cresting a small rise you see the burning glow of the sun breaking the horizon, causing the darkness to retreat back into the crevasses of the island filled with the tiny red dots of break lights.

The walls of the Cross Roads are pale mockery of the old Third City, but at least it has walls and people. You heard rumors that some MFP holdouts may have been operating of here and your hopes are raised when see a checkpoint slowing the ramshackle convoy of traders heading into the city. Those hopes are dashed slightly when you see mercenaries wearing the guild emblem manning the checkpoint as you creep forward in line.

"Business?" One of the guard's barks as it becomes your turn in line, "Or pleasure?"

Spitfyre:

Starting Salvage:6
Bonus Cash: 4

The music suddenly cuts out just as finish tightening the bolts attaching the new ram to your vehicle. Looking down you see feet standing at the door of garage and roll the creeper out from underneath the rig to see what is happening.

Leaning against the door frame, playing with your radio, stands Guild Merc, casually tapping his foot as he waits. His broken teeth crease into a smile as he sees you and puts the radio back on the bench and straightens up.

"Hey New Guy," he shouts, "Boss wants a word with ya."

Even with your short time in the guild you know this is not a suggestion and follow him out. The dust and kipple of the Cross Roads assault your senses as you leave the Guild Workshop, thronged by unwashed masses that eke out a living behind the walls. The general grime and rubbish slowly diminishes as you make your way through the city towards the Guild Offices.

The Merc leads you to one of the smaller offices which seems oddly understated compared to the others around it. Two guards stand either side of the entrance, kitted out full combat armour that looks brand new, a stark contrast to everything else you've seen.

"Weapons!" One of the barks, pointing to a slit in the wall next to them, "All of them."

Meep:

Starting Salvage: 2
Bonus Cash: 5

The music blaring from the big rig that appeared to be constructed nearly entirely of speakers ends suddenly before it is hastily replaced by a burst of static and another loud song.

The parking lot of Brutha Luv's hasn't changed a lot since the fall of the Third City, the only real noticeable change is the failing neon signs that the previous owner once prized. Tugging on the lead you make sure the your prize keeps up and isn't lost to the roaming crazies eyeing both of you off.

A man with the word "SECURITY" tattooed across his scarred and muscled chest waves to you but you here what he says through the clamorous din of music, violence and exhaust notes. Following the man, he leads you behind the club where you see a few more of it's 'employees' lounging around.

"Ifri" One shouts, sitting behind a desk made out a sheet of plywood and two saw horses, "Nice to see back so soon with our little run away."

He points to the girl on your leash. It wasn't polite business, chasing down runaway slaves, but it was business in the waste. One of the men lounging around eagerly gets to feet, skipping excitedly from foot to foot as he approaches you.

"Ooh girl, told ya what would happen if ya skipped out on us," he chuckles, reaching for the leash.

The man behind the desk stands up and walks to a rack built into the wall, pulling off a tarp he reveals a collection of vehicle mounted weapons.

"Take your pick, that was our deal." He smiles, eyeing the girl more than you, "Oh and why don't you head inside, first round is on the house."

All the weapons on the rack are covered in a light layer of dust and surface rust. You see: An air cooled LMG, an air cannon blunderbuss looking contraption and a air cannon harpoon launcher. All look like they would fit on your bike.
exalted

Re: The Road: 2nd Gear

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat May 30, 2015 2:12 am

Ifri scowls at the space in front of her as she wades through the area she notice one of the security guys wave at her. She gives him a nod and tugs on the leash in her gloved hand, causing the girl to stumble forward before following behind Ifri's brisk pace. The music was really starting to get on her nerves. It always did, but there wasn't much she could do about it with her current standings. Eventually they make their way around the building and inside to a room where the man who hired her was. "I've got your slave girl" She said before the man could speak, then praises and promise of a reward spilled out of the mans sleezy mouth. She didn't care who she worked for, so long as they paid well enough. "Thanks, I do that." Handing over the leash, she pays no further regard to the slave girl and makes her way over to the rack with mountable weapons on it. "How much would it be to get a second one of these?" She asks, pointing at the LMG, then she stands stock still and unresponsive for a few seconds. Audible splats hit the floor and Ifri shivers, then points at the LMG again. "How much would it be to get a second one of these?" She asks again, completely forgetting she just said the same exact thing. It would be a lie to say it wasn't due to the luscious furs on her raging and now soaked cock. If it weren't for how fluffy the fuzzy white furs were, her nipples would be visible as well. The splats on the floor you say? Why semen of course~ The orgasm reset her brain back a few seconds.
Meep Meepersons

Postby exalted » Sat May 30, 2015 4:01 am

Meep:

Barter Roll:
Ifri - 6 - 4 +2 (Good graces) = 4
Manager: 13 +3 -2 (distracted) = 14, markup on price)

"Wha?" The manager says confused, looking over his shoulder at you while being balls deep in the runaway girl's ass,"Oh... ummm... let's say.... oooh, you like it like that, don't ya slut.... $450ish... low on stock at the moment, know what I mean, supply and de-de-MAND!"

Finished, he tucks himself back into his pants and walks up behind you.

"Ya see we'd need to fabricate linkages," He starts and you feel his hands grab your hips, "Reinforce the frame, work out the feed and extractors... not a simple job. Of course there's always the employee discount."
exalted

Postby Gorutsuki » Sat May 30, 2015 4:44 am

"Business, but it ain't none of yours" Lesh gives a brief but curt response, wanting nothing to do with any of these scum guarding what used to be his home. His hands gripping the wheel a little tighter as his want for getting inside was slowly losing to this burning desire to gun down each and every one of these people near him. But he knew better than that though, he had some salvage in the back that he needed to haul off and no jackasses were going to get between him and some good money. Letting out a gruff sigh he turned to look at the merc who addressed him "look son, I'm a busy man and the Road is an impatient bitch, and I wouldn't want to keep her waiting before I'm back on her again."
Gorutsuki

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat May 30, 2015 5:28 am

Ifri just kinda brushed his hands off her hips, not really reacting to the action much beyond that. "I only have about fifty bucks on me, and some salvage in my saddlebags. Maybe we can work out a deal for the difference? Got any jobs you want doing?" She asks, grabbing the LMG off the wall, easily hefting it with one hand. "Do you think I could get the second on credit? You know I am good for it, I managed to catch your girl before the Crazies got to her didn't I?" She asks, placing her gloved hand on her hip, the other having the gun held under it. "I'll give you my salvage now as a show of good faith if you want." She asks, her expressions serious and unfriendly, though this wasn't entirely her intention. Unfortunately aggression was her nature, and bartering wasn't. "I can't put this one on my bike without another one or it will throw the whole thing off balance." She explains, knowing her custom bike better then anyone.
Meep Meepersons

Postby exalted » Sat May 30, 2015 9:33 am

Meep:

Barter: Ifri: 16 - 4 = 12
Manager: 3 +3 = 6

The man cocks his head to the side and looks at you for a moment.

"Guess we might work somethin' out, ya need to check wit the boss first though," He points into the club proper, "You'll need to leave ya stuff 'ere, ya know the rules. Me 'n the boys will keep it safe."

He takes the LMG from your hands and any other obvious weapons on you before one of the others unlocks the back door for you.

If you decide to enter you walk through the back hallways of Brutha's Luvs, the stench of sweat, anger and shame being almost overwhelming. Coming onto the main floor you see the never ending party that is Brutha Luv's still going on. It's hard to hear anything over the constant pounding music and every few seconds you are blinded by a flash of some light or another as it plays out over the constant writhing of the crowd trying to lose themselves in excess if only for a moment. Pushing through the throngs of drunks that crowd around small island stages where men women dance you catch a brief glance of the former owner, Brutha Luv himself. On the centre stage as always, you see him strapped down over a sawhorse, a giant dildo shoved up his ass.

The man had thought himself safe here, even after the Third City had fallen, but without his legitimate contacts with Bronze the Crazies had stopped seeing why they needed him either, especially when the Landlord turned up. It's hard to miss the Landlord, or even describe her or it.

The woman must be at least 12 feet tall and just as wide. She sits in the back corner of room, looking over everything happening in front of her. Sweat pours constantly down the many rolls and lumps of her body, naked apart from a few sheets draped across her. Her disgusting sloth like nature is only a ruse though, you remember what happened to the last person who'd tried to challenge her for control of trading post and brothel, despite trying to drown the memory in alcohol on several occasions.

The Landlord's personal slave rests beside her, bound in a black leather mask you the only distinguishing features you can make out from the woman is strands of red hair that poke from the edges of the mask. The slave is the first to notice your approach and her stirring attracts the attention of the Landlord.

"What you want?" She hisses, spitting food out of her mouth, "Can't you see I'm eating."

Gorutsuki:

The Merc rolls his eyes slightly and shines a light in and around the car a bit, making sure to flash it into your eyes, but eventually let's you roll through.

As your wheels creep forwards you look around and see the car in the next lane being let go as well. It's Charger as well, though an older model, battered and scarred from the waste. You make eye contact with the woman behind a the wheel, cute with a bob of bright blonde hair, she seems to eye up you and your car before she breaks away to look at the road ahead.

Looking ahead yourself you see the road clear after your delay at the checkpoint and your ears are assaulted by throbbing base note of the woman's v8 as she revs the engine. Looking back, you see the woman blow you a kiss before her charger roars into the dark.

exalted

Postby Gorutsuki » Sat May 30, 2015 10:25 am

"Acursed shitty mercs and damnedable tease, I don't even know what the whole point of that was" Lesh mutters as he drives further, still feeling slightly irritated from his exhangce with the merc guards. Shaking his head clear of any thoughts about that woman he begins listing off any possible places he could unload and sell the shit he managed to scavage and maybe get something at least partly decent to drink in this shit hole. If Lady Luck was on his side he would be walking out of here with more cash, a night of good drinks and maybe a hybrid scope for his gun, but the man let out a chuckle as he knew better than to hope for such an event. "Now then, let's see if we can't find some junker or something to barter with now" thinking outloud he continue driving down the road, unintentionally following the woman's charger along the way.
Gorutsuki

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat May 30, 2015 11:47 am

Ifri nodded and handed over the gatling as well as her china lake and her snubby. She kept all her ammo on her though, save for the two rounds loaded into the china lake. "Careful with that china, it's got a hair trigger and the safety is broken. I don't wanna be blamed when you blow yourself up." She said plainly and bluntly. Then she moved where the men lead her. The ear thrashing music playing and the disgusting site of the former owner both annoyed and disgusted her as was lead to the single most puke inducing thing she has ever seen in her entire life. "Good, then just listen. You only have to speak if you no is your answer to my request." She explains, pausing to let her words attempt to sink in through all the fat in her brain. "I earned one of those Light machine guns by doing another job for you, I think I have proven I am worth, so I was hoping I'd be able to get another one on credit. I'll work it off by doing a job for free, I also got a bit of salvage on my ride, it's yours as a gift if you want it." She says, hoping a pinch of sugar would make her deal sound more appetizing. But alas, all the fancy words in the world can't make a person like a stale fish personality cooked with/on a blunt iron tongue.
Meep Meepersons

Postby exalted » Sat May 30, 2015 1:34 pm

(Info update in the OOC: Chrome Hounds Gang

Gorutsuki:

Perception: 14+ 2 = 16 Success
Perception: 1, botch
Driving Test: 6 +2 + 4 = 12, minor success

You roll on into the fading black, after a minute or so you think you see the woman's charger parked on the side of the road, only there are two figures getting into it. You drive the next couple of minutes on autopilot, mind wandering on what you might do at the Cross Roads or maybe lingering on that car again when suddenly you feel something hit your vehicle from behind. Looking in your mirror you can't make out what is behind you and in moment of panic you over correct the steering as another shove gets your rear end loose.

The world seems to spin around you as you skid across the road and your car judders violently as a wheel drops off the asphalt. When you finally you come to a rest you find you are parked across the two lanes of the road, engine still idling and everything supposedly fine. Taking you moment to sigh in relief, you class your eyes and WHACK! Another impact rocks the vehicle, close to your door.

Opening your eyes you see a crashed motorcycle by the front fender, rider nowhere in sight. Suddenly you are blinded again by the high beams of a vehicle on the other side from the bike.

Today seems to be shaping up to be one of those days.

Meep:

The Thing looks down at you, munching away at a giant leg of meat from an animal you can't identify. She wipes her mouth with one of the sheets she wears and runs her greazy fingers against her body slave as she calls someone else over and confers with the woman quickly.

The other woman is laced up in a corset and not much else, holding a clipboard which she checks constantly through the hushed conversation. While the Landlord may look at you with disdain, or hunger, this woman's icy eyes seems to bore into you critically as she sizes you up through high arched glasses. The conversation seems to spark up momentarily before the woman backs up and bows to the Landlord, motioning you to follow her as she walks away.

"The Madame is sending the Chrome Hounds out to scout for new talent for the club," The woman says in a tone that is both artful and crisp as she leads you to the front door, "You're going along to make sure there is no breakage of the merchandise... though with your reputation I advised against it. You'll be paid in trade apparently, instead of taking a share of the profits, hmm?"

Stepping out into the light and away from the constant drone of the club you see the parking lot is a hive of activity. A large group of crazies, most stripped to the waste and with their bodies painted white seem to be loading gear into their rides. In the back you see the "Security" wheeling your bike around back and the manager from before comes strolling up with your gear.

"We should have ya bike fitted by the time ya get back... if ya get back" He chuckles, handing over your things.

The induction and exhaust roar of the crazies becomes deafening for a moment as they breathe to life, tires spinning as they blast into the rising sun. What might have used to be a truck skids to a halt in front of you. Most of the original sheet metal has been stripped away or modified with extra armour, spikes or other grisly trophies, three Chrome Hounds bounce around inside as the driver makes the blower sticking through the hood scream in fury. At the front of the truck you see four poles with shackles hanging from them.

"Ya cummin' sister?" One of the boys cackles.
exalted

Postby Gorutsuki » Sat May 30, 2015 2:30 pm

His mind had been curious as to why there was a car parked in the road, and even more so at what he thought were a few indivduals hoping inside of it. However she was of no concern for him right now and he kept driving until he was bumped in the rear. Trying to take control of the situation Lesh looked in the rear view mirror, seeing nothing he tried to correct his driving but ended up getting hit againa and spinning out. Taking this moment to get his head clear he jumped when he heard and felt somehting crash into the side of his car, spotting what seemed to be a motorcycle without a driver and another car with high beams that are really blinding.

"I'm gone for a while and shit gets like this, mother fucking idiotic kids and their stupid driving" Lesh mutters angrily, despite him being quite young he still felt a hatred for those younger and stupider than him. He had tried to glare at the car in front of him but he was weighing his options, he could try to shoot his hunting rifle out of the window and at whoever was driving that car, he could drive right into them and hope that the impact could kill them and not him, or he could try to drive away and flee. It didn't take long for him to decide as he reached into the back and grabbed his trusty hunting rifle. "About the ony damned thing I trust in this fucking place" he was about to roll down the windows and fire but he stopped when he realized that he had implemented cages outside of the windows. "Fucking hell Lesh, you gotta remember about those things, oh fuck it all to hell! I guess it's ramming time!" A small smile on his face he rested his rifle on the dashbord, holding onto the trigger in one hand and the wheel with the other. Slamming his foot onto the pedal he drove straight at them as he tried to shoot at whoever was driving the other car, shattering his windshield with his bullets "this is for my car ya fucking idgets, now come along and get a bullet in your fucking heads!"
Gorutsuki

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat May 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Ifri waited while the fat blob landlord called over some kind of assistant and began conversing with her quietly. Ifri didn't care to much what they were saying, unil it got a bit heated for a moment. Then the corset wearing, clipboard wielding woman approached her, informing her of her new task in exchange for her prize. She smiled and nodded. "Don't worry, I brought back that slave girl safe and sound didn't I? I'll keep a personal eye on the girls while I am out. I'll make an example of the first man to act up." With that said in earshot of the blob landlady, she follows the corset wearing lady to the door and nods and thanks her for taking her to the door. With that, she steps out into the light of the wastes and witnesses her bike being wheeled about, she reaches for her china lake and remembers she gave it to the manager. Then he pops out from seemingly no where and hands Ifri her things. "Thanks, be sure to take good care of my baby, or I'll make a pair of earrings out of your family jewels and make you wear them while I ride your ass." She says with as innocent a smile as she could. IT was half-joke, have intimidation.

"My bike is my baby, you should know not to mess with someone's baby right? Especially one with access to explosives." She explains, whipping out her chinalake and checking to see if both rounds were still in it. Once checked, she put it away. As she approached the Chrome hounds gang member she pulled her empty snubby from it's hiding place and she pushes six rounds into it. "Not if I have to ride on the front of this thing." If there was room inside the vehicle she would simply hop into it, if not, she would pull the smallest fucker from inside the truck and throw him to the ground before getting in. If she had to do this, she would use her snubby to intimidate the fucker before throwing him out and would say. "You can ride shotgun, I need my hands free to make sure this tub doesn't blow up. My job is to make sure you guys don't fuck everything up." If the small guy protests, she'd either pistol whip him, or shoot him in the face.
Meep Meepersons

Postby spitfyre » Sun May 31, 2015 12:54 am

Gew scowls as he pulls out his shotgun and his machete, before grabbing his hand made explosive and says to the guards before setting in the space, "If I find this messed with when I come back..." He left his warning at that, and enters in the room.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby exalted » Sun May 31, 2015 4:10 am

Gorutsuki:

Ram Test: 5 + 4 + 2 -3(Blinded) - minor fail
Ram Damage (swipe): Target 4, Self 1
Shooting: 5 + 4 + 2 + 3 (short range) -2 (one handed) -3 (blinded) = 9 minor fail
Perception: 16 + 2 -1 (recovering from effect) = 17 Best case

Lighting up the tires you swing your Charger around and aim for the blinding lights in the road. Keeping the power on a fraction to long you get pushed out of shape and only clip the side of the other vehicle, trading paint and denting body panels but doing no real damage. The sudden impact throws your shot off slightly, the slug blasts through your windshield but buries itself harmlessly in the other vehicles pillar.

Looking back in the mirror as you pass you see it was the other Charger you had passed. The woman seems to be crouched over a helmeted figure in the road while another person is crouched down by the open passenger door and seems to be grabbing something from inside the car.

Meep:

There's room on the rear bench seat between two of the War Boys in the old dual cab truck which has had it's roof cut off. It's a bit of a squeeze and the barrel of an air cannon mounted in the truck bed dangles over your head. As yet, the cannon is unmanned but you guess one or more the boys would jump in the back when you reach the target, freeing up more room for you. You're showered in dust as the driver spins the tires as he tears out of the parking lot.

Minutes later you've caught up with the convoy of crazies, heading west away from the ruins Third City. You know from your travels that a few small farming settlements are out that way.

With the heat starting to pick up with the rising sun the hours seems to stretch on and on, eventually the asphalt turns to hard packed dirt roads. You're jolt back to reality as the truck suddenly slams on it's break. Looking ahead shows the entire convoy has stopped and you see a group of boys arguing at the front. It seems they've reached a fork in the road and are arguing about which fork to take.

To the left are the Barrens, a loose collection of dust farms, mostly unprotected but also lacking in substantial raiding value.

The right fork would lead to Hazelpoint, a small township. You didn't see a wall last time you were in the area but there had been a roving militia guarding the area and it should have better loot.

Spitfyre:

While you can't see his face, the body language of guard says "Bitch please, my shits custom".

Unarmed, they open the door for you and the Merc who leads you down several hallways. While the office is nothing in comparison to other guild buildings you've seen, it is still immaculately clean. None of the kipple or dust of the wastes seems to have made it's way inside apart for what has been tracked in by your boots. Looking behind you see a young woman desperately scrubbing away your dusty boot prints.

The Merc leads you to an unassuming office in the building, there's no markings except a number on the door. Inside the room there is a little of note, no windows or pictures, just rows of filing cabinets lining the wall. An old man dressed in a simple suit sits patiently at the table in the centre of the room, a tired ceiling fan doing little to disturb the air flow. The man does not look up as you enter, but keeps flicking through his notes.

"Halter, Gew," he rasps, stating instead of asking, "Former freelance courier, recent hire of the guild, as yet unassigned to any individual department. Motivated, arrogant with violent tendencies. Expendable..."

The old man puts down his notes and carefully folds and puts away his glasses before looking at you.

"'As common as dirt', I believe the expression goes," He motions for you sit opposite him, "and that is why I have job for you."
exalted

Postby spitfyre » Sun May 31, 2015 6:17 am

Gew walked down the office building uncaring of the mess he was making, and even thinking to himself, " This place could stand a little more dirty anyway.". After being pretty much told off by the old man, Gew rolls his eyes at him and says, "Great thanks, now I know i'm wanted here for sure. What is this 'job' you have for me."
spitfyre

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun May 31, 2015 6:19 am

Ifri's nerves were made of steel, but even steel gets hot and irritated sometimes to. Getting a few elbows in the ribs was getting annoying. To resolve this, she decided to be a bit scary. "Stop fucking jabbing me in the ribs with your fucking elbows!" She snaps at the two beside her. "Next one of you dirty mother fuckers that jabs me in the ribs is going to have my gun shoved down their dick hole, understand!?" She exclaims with her best *not to hard at this point* scarey rage voice. Just then everything stopped and before or regardless of their replies, she hops out of the truck and marches briskly right up to the boys arguing about which way to go. Taking into consideration these are crazies, fear is usually the best treat to use to get them to do what you want. So, she approaches the closest one and clamps her massive hand over his head and squeezes a bit, not enough to hurt him so much as show him she could easily smoosh his already scrambled egg. Using her hand she moves him to the side and shoves him away from her. "I'm in charge and I say we go left...." She says plainly and clearly for them all to see, her facial expressions turned dark and serious, as if she could explode and murder everyone within close proximity of her without so much as batting an eye. IF any of them have the balls to give her protest, well, she'd whip out her china lake and aim it at him with as quick a draw as she could muster and blow him away with it.
Meep Meepersons

Postby exalted » Sun May 31, 2015 6:52 am

Spitfyre:

"Do not mistake common for worthless, Mr Halter" The old man takes his glasses out again to polish them with a small cloth, "Many things of value are common, they common because they are needed, and with enough of those common things you can get something unique eventually."

"Do you know the problem with unique things?" He asks putting away his glasses, though you expect he isn't really asking, "The problem with unique things are that people want them, they look for them and look at them. Take the men outside, they are unique and highly valuable, but also highly visible. You are not though, you are common and appear common, you are overlooked, that is your worth, that is your value."

He stands up and walks to a filing cabinet, calmly places his notes inside and retrieves a different folder.

"The question is do you have enough common to get me something unique without it looking valuable." He sits back down at the table and opens the folder, taking out a photograph and sliding it across the table to you. "This man is what I seek. He fled from the southern gates this morning on a bike, most likely fleeing towards the Brown Coats. I require his brain to in proper functioning order upon delivery."

Meep:

The boys quickly fall in line and remount their rides. Letting go of the one you're holding you turn around to see the truck you'd been riding moving up the line to take the lead. As you climb back in you notice the rear seat is empty, the two boys now riding in the back with the gear, but still being happy with their promotion to the front.

The sun is high in the sky by the time you reach the barrens. Cresting a ridge you see a dozen or so fields sprawled out in the valley below, dotted with spots of vegetation. Behind the fields are collection of ramshackle barns and shacks with a few old junker parked nearby. It looks like there is roughly twenty people working the fields and you can't see any one moving around the shacks.

The war boys look to with excitement, awaiting orders.
exalted

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun May 31, 2015 7:03 am

Ifri smiles as she lounges in the now empty, her arms hanging out on the back of it. The best part is, every one of these sods was expendable. Once they made it to their destination she climbs up and sits on the barrel of the cannon and pulls out her china lake, resting it in her larger mutant hand in order to stabilize her aim as she points it at the closest junker, and fires. Hit or miss the explosion will draw out the mice from their holes. "Go get'em boys! I don't care what you do to the men, just capture the women, carefully! The mission is to bring back the babes alive and well, if you gatta get rough with em, don't leave any scars! Bring any virgins to me! Now make some noise!" She cries out, raising her now empty china lake high to rally her temporary troops. If she can't lead with her smoking hot looks, she'll lead with her brutality and an iron fist.
Meep Meepersons

Postby spitfyre » Sun May 31, 2015 7:12 am

"Whatever," Gew muttered, " I don't need a lesson right now." Then speaking up louder, he says, "I'll get your man, but what am I going to get in return." Whether he got a satisfactory answer or not, Gew then turned and walked out the building, not giving anyone in it a second glance. Except for the young woman scrubbing the floor, before he left he gave her a look over, just eyeing up her... assets. WHen he got out he collected his gear and headed to his vehicle, to make sure it was still in good condition for another hunt.
spitfyre

Postby Gorutsuki » Sun May 31, 2015 9:18 am

"Screw whatever the fuck this shithole of a situation is, makes about as much damned sense so far as a dog rutting a dragon." Grumbling and holding onto his arm from the slight pain that he had sustained in the collision and seeing that the car was in fact not moving at all and the figures weren't firing at him he opened his car door. Hopping out of the vehicle and using the top of the door as a rest for his rifle and as cover while he aims down the sights at the figure near the woman and firing, planning on taking them out and then the one that was in the other charger. "Fucking fucksticks, all I wanted was a nice stroll into the city but nooooo, bunch of fucked up fuckos have to go and do something fucking stupid" Lesh mumbles angrily under his breathe as he fires.
Gorutsuki

Postby exalted » Sun May 31, 2015 3:26 pm

Gorutsuki:

Blonde, Defend other: 4+3+ 2(prone)+2 (low light) = 11, minor success
Lesh Shot: 5 + 6 -1 (defend other) = 10, minor failure
JL: Covering fire: 17+2+4 (full auto)= 20+, best case, suppressed.
Lesh perception: 6+2- 4(suppressed)= 4 Vs 16 + 3 + 2(low light), Blonde Victory.

Lining up your shot on the body, the woman just manages to roll it to the side as your shot rings out. You miss by a fraction but your round still digs into the road the sprays the body with shrapnel. As you work the action on your rifle to fire again and the figure by the car opens up, a clattering fury of fully automatic lead flies overhead, shattering the rear windscreen of your car and showering you with glass fragments, but otherwise missing. When you peak over the lip of the door to line up your next shot and another burst forces you back down.

"Hey Charger!," You hear a whispering hiss from behind you, followed by the unmistakable sound of firearm being cocked, "You're shooting at the wrong people."

Spitfyre:

"The chance to become uncommon." the man replies when you ask what you'll receive, sounding like he believes it to be a sufficient answer.

The maid bristles silently as you check her out before leaving, obviously offended but unwilling to say anything. When you go to collect your gear you find that a pretty pink bow has been wrapped around it, the two guards at the door stand motionless, not even acknowledging your presence.

Getting back to the garage you find your vehicle is still in fine working order and should be ready for the journey ahead. On the passenger seat you find a dossier on your target, it stresses again that the man's brain is retrieved as intact and functioning as possible, as well as listing a few possible places he might have fled. A note stuck to the front suggests you talk to the Captain of the guards at the southern gates for the latest information on your target.

Meep:

Shooting: 10 +3 - 4(extreme range) = 9. minor failure.

Your shot lands shot of the vehicles, instead smashing into one of the nearer barns, splintering wood and igniting something inside. Still, your shot has the desired affect as the farmers working the fields drop tools in their panic and you see people fleeing out of the buildings towards the cars. The air around you becomes flooded with noise and heat as the exhaust pipes your boys belch fury as they tear down into the fields.

The workers in the field seem to scatter in all directions, splitting up your disorganized raiders as they chase down individuals. In the distant you see the first few junkers pulling away from the barns.

"We go Boss?" Your driver eagerly awaits your orders, revving the engine.

Venomous:

I'm gonna wake you up early
Cause I'm gonna take a ride with you
We're going down to the Honda shop
I'll tell you what we're gonna do
Put on a ragged sweatshirt
I'll take you anywhere you want me to

First gear (Honda Honda) it's alright (faster faster)
Second gear (little Honda Honda) I lean right (faster faster)
Third gear (Honda Honda) hang on tight (faster faster)
Faster it's alright

It's not a big motorcycle
Just a groovy little motorbike
It's more fun that a barrel of monkeys
That two wheel bike
We'll ride on out of the town
To any place I know you like

First gear (Honda Honda) it's alright (faster faster)
Second gear (little Honda Honda) I lean right (faster faster)
Third gear (Honda Honda) hang on tight (faster faster)
Faster it's alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viYfWqSECAk

You turn off the old transistor radio and listen as booming echo wafts through the air, followed by the incessant buzzing of distant V8s. You smell blood and oil on the wind as it blows over the dunes. A plume of smoke rises in the distant up ahead.
exalted

Next

Return to Roleplay