Survivor's Story

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Survivor's Story

Postby cryosabre » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:41 am

Frankie slowly lowered herself into a seat in the managers office after she laid out the veritable bounty of food she fad found, the pain in her stomach having not lessened during her searching though she tried to distract herself by inspecting the two throwing knives she had come across. Suddenly feeling very drained from the day after running from the zombies outside and fighting for her life against the zombie in the restaurant, Frankie's eyes began to droop as she felt a need for sleep coming across her body before she shook her head, at the very least having the presence of mind to close to door to the managers office and attempting to barricade it with anything she could find in the room (presumably the desk if there was one). Having done all she could to secure herself in the room, Frankie sits down in the chair muttering to herself, "Just an hour or twa..." before drifting off to sleep, hoping that nothing disturbs her slumber.

(attempting to go for 2 hours sleep)
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Moving with synergy as she follows up Isabell's strike with her own strike. Making sure to get in either a double tap or following up to correct the soldiers possible mistake. With the Zeds gone Connie would speak. "Looks like our first step was Buckingham palace kitchen... So Isabelle we probably need a map. I'll message our handler for map of the palace. I'll let you know what areas are vital and need to be cleared of zeds when I get the info. Until we then I believe we should secure supplies to barricade and secure a path to the helped."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Deedra was furious. She'd at least managed to kill the zed but couldn't get around her partner in order to handle the damn thing safely. Now from the sound that the hit had made, her friend was definitely hurt pretty bad. Getting to her knees, she clamps a hand over Adrianna's mouth and looks at her with eyes filled with tears from frustration thanks to how poorly this had all gone. "Damn it all Adri. I don't get in the way of your shots and you don't get in the way of my bat. That's supposed to be how things work. The fuck were you thinking? If you really needed some that badly you need to speak up or, fuck... I don't know." She grasps at whatever reasoning she could find in order to justify her actions and was quickly finding very little.

Reaching into her pack she pulls out the first aid kit and opens it, "I'm going to let go of your mouth now and I'm going to need you to stay quiet until we're in a safer spot, got it? Once your arm is wrapped and splinted we'll move on to the pharmacy just down the way and see what other med supplies we can find. Just... for fucks sake, don't let them get to you and then act like they're your god damn lover, alright? Shit bag's dead. Been dead for who knows how long. I know it feels good and all but hell, other shit feels fine too, you know." Still spouting off about the situation, finding herself going in a bit of a mental circle she tries to simply focus on splinting and wrapping up the sniper's arm to keep the swelling to a minimum and keep her from further injuring it with her movements. She kept her eyes off of Adrianna's the whole time, fairly certain that looking at her too hard would send her into tears too. Hoping that her friend's face wasn't twisted in anger though she was certain she'd see pain there. Pain that she herself had caused.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby RussianTitan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:25 am

Adrianna screamed as Deedra's bat feel upon her arm, snappping the bone like beneath the force of the strike. Clutching her arm with her hand she pulls herself away from Deedra refusing to look the girl in the eye as she feels her shame and realization come back to hit her. Failing to hold back the onrush of tears she lets Deedra do what she may refusing to look the girl in the eye. Nodding at the girl's words she lets her do what she may she wobbly gets to her feet, letting Dee hold her weight.
RussianTitan

Postby Nobudi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:32 am

Aeryn gulped and tried not to stare at the dicks.
They reminded her of the BadDr*gon toys she had lost months before the original outbreak...
She shook her head. She needed to get away. But she needed her pack.
Taking the opportunity of safety, she scouted around her, looking for a safe looking cubbyhole on elevated ground she could stay until the dogs left.
Nobudi

Postby spriter1 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:41 am

seeing the food, Clare takes not of it before storing it away in her bag, deciding it would be better to do so as a precaution since then it meant that if they ended up having to high-tail it out, that they had the items on hand. When that is all done and sorted, Clare turned around to see her two companions mopping up the zeds, meaning all she did was lean back and say "I would help, honestly I would, but it seems you are both more than capable of handling this yourself."
Well it was that and she would prefer to only get her hands bloody when harvesting. she likes to keep clean when it can be managed after all, and she doesn't have her labcoat at hand.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Previous

Return to Roleplay