Survivor's Story

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Survivor's Story

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri May 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Hime was about ready to to start chucking things at the rat as it scurries past her and out of sight. The jump it gave her made her feel silly and she sighed, looking down at he pile of tipped over CD's. CD's, been a while since she listened to one of those. Sighing again she makes her way to the restraurant across the street, managing to be stealthy enough not to get noticed by the waddling zombies about. With a groan of exasperation she finds the front door locked. This makes her scowl in frustration as she jiggles the handle uselessly. Perhaps there was a less open side door. Hime pushes her hair over her shoulders and marches along the front of the resturaunt to hopefully find an alleyway leading along the side of the restaurant, and hopefully it would have a door, unlocked or locked didn't matter. IF it was locked, she intended on kicking the door in. Food and water was a priority. IF there were any zambehs in the alley she'd bottleneck them near the entrance, if there was only one, she'd get up close to it and try to seduce it with her ass, which she would pull down her Hakama to expose to it. If it took the bait, she'd attempt to gently get a hold of his head, then wrench hard! in an attempt to break the things neck before it could do much else.
Meep Meepersons

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri May 22, 2015 5:27 pm

"Sorry but I don't take that idea too well. We were all chosen for the job because we each have equal value. I'll do what I have to and that's it. My job is to make sure everyone's gear is in shape. Counting you soldier girl. If securing the palace is what we have to do I can build the barricades, but I need someone to scavenge supplies for me to work with. That being said I'm the only one on this time that can fix a car or build bullets and improve weapons." She stated hating the idea of others having power over her.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby RussianTitan » Fri May 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Adrianna sat on the ground, adjusting her sight as she focused in on Dee's back. As she laid there she let her thoughts wander, her brain focusing on Dee's plump ass. Shaking her head she refocuses and starts to scan the neaby buildings, looking for any raiders. As she does so she doesn't hear the zed sneak up on her until it's to late. His heavy weight and hand muffling her scream as she tries to struggle free, her actions inadvertently causing her ass to rub and bounce the hardness between them. Aiming to tear the zombies hand from her mouth she screams out to Dee. "HELP!"
RussianTitan

Postby exalted » Sat May 23, 2015 2:43 am

"Let's get thing straight, Sweetheart," Isabella propped herself up to look at the engineer, "I aint knockin' what you do or sayin' you don't count. I ain't tellin' you how to do your job, but you ain't tellin' me how do mine either. My job is keepin' your ass alive."

"I landed in Germany with a full company of Commandos, major league ass kickers if you know what I mean," She rolled off the couch and walked up to the woman, "We lost the plain and aircrew when one of techs we were guarding started goofing off, throwing rocks at windows, attracted a whole host of those fuckers onto our position. You are not going to make my job hard like that prick did."

"Now as we both need things to do our job, let's go over some ground rules, Aloona" She sat the counter sit at equal height with the woman and look her in the eye, "When we are out there, you stay close to me, no running off because you see something shiny or have to use the little girls room. If you see something important, speak up and we go together. We don't walk on trails, we don't kick cans, who knows what sort of booby traps cretins have left up there. Now, if I say things are too sketchy, if I say we go back, we go back, agreed?"
exalted

Postby spitfyre » Sat May 23, 2015 5:58 am

Waking up from some sort of running day dream. Elaine quickly realized that she had just ran by a pretty sizable group of zombies. " Oh shit!" she exclaimed out loud after realizing that she could have put herself into a very bad situation. "how the hell did i get through three years like this." she grumbled. Then, thinking back to her previous experiences with the zombies she briefly thought to herself, " Well, sometimes running was not always the funnest option...". She then re-asserted herself, reminding herself that her parents told her to keep running, and run she would.

After briefly looking around, she notices a fire escape that she could probably jump and reach, which would be a whole lot easier way to get away from the zombies. Running up to it, Elaine jumps up to it after her running head start and climb up it to lose the zombies.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby lilbooth » Sat May 23, 2015 6:31 am

Airing on the side of caution Jennifer decides to try and outrun the zombies. Why risk infection, Jennifer thought to herself taking the widest berth possible around the zombies. She's bested them before, and even if she could take them down before they got a hit off on her, which she didn't think was very likely, there was still a chance of some contamination. "I hope that's the largest pack I see all day." said Jennifer to her self readying for a bit of a sprint.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby spriter1 » Sat May 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Clare sat reading the text for the moment, looking through it while idly flicking through her notes, and ignoring the two other people for now who seemed to be merely seeing who had the biggest dick which considering they were female, ended up being about the same. It seemed however that they were adamant on taking the palace, which Clare thought to be anything but an easy task, considering that the palace would either be a hotspot for survivors or zeds considering it being a landmark and also the security that might have worked their in the past, but it still needed to be done, and the other objective could be completed in the meantime. The scientist was actually excited for the first part though, looking forward to learning more about how exactly their reproductive systems worked if numbers were indeed increasing, and also making new things from the various mutations they would discover.
Realising that she had started to daydream, Clare gives her head a shake before looking between her two collogues, closing over her notes and saying "If you two are quite done, we have a job to do, and I would prefer if we got it completed as quickly as possible."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Tsai » Sun May 24, 2015 2:00 am

Emily:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Athletics+con: 2+2=4 Attack(d8)+str+1(for wood bat):5+1+1=7 hp damage Zed grapple:10. Emily Grappled Stress damage (1d6-wis for attack 1d10-wis for grapple):5-2+2-2=3
Emily HP 12/12 96%/100%
You try to bolt past the zeds but one of them does the unexpected and side steps right in front of you to grab your shoulders, but you do slam your bat into the ribs of the guy and you hear a satisfying crack of a few ribs as the thing desperately holds onto you. You're in the middle of the street, but the large pack has moved on leaving you with the 3 zombies who are surrounding you. You feel a bit tensed up especially if you dont get away fast the zeds will completely surround you on all sides.

Aeryn

stealth+dex+perk:2+2+2=6 Zombie encouter+2(stealth rolls under 10 give zeds a bonus):9+2=11 Zed numbers(d2+1):3 Stress damage(d6-wis):3-1=2
Aeryn HP 10/10 Stress 98%/100%
Telling yourself the house was a bad idea just as you turn around to head south when you notice 3 zombie dogs step out of the front door. The pack leader looks directly at you and theres a tense moment of when you sitting still hoping he doesnt actually see you, but then the large dog drops its head low and starts growling and barking as it starts sprinting towards you with it's two other friends. You arent sure you could out run the dogs, but you have a decent amount of distance between the two of you, but one small slip up will have them all over you...doing things to you. You shudder at the thought of letting animals having their way with you, but now is the time to decide especially if you dont work quickly.

Adrianna:

Unarmed-str:10-2=8 Zed grapple:13+3=16 Still grappled Zed stress attack+dark thoughts:11+5=16
Adrianna:HP 10/10 69%/100 (Stress level decrease Addled -1 to all rolls)
You try to rip it's hand off, but you're completely caught off guard when your pants are thrown off and in a swift motion the zombies slides it's pre-cum covered cock inside your ever wettening cunt. All you let out is loud moan rather than a scream for a help. This is all happening and you can see that Deedra is looking your way, but you arent sure she has noticed you yet, but you arent sure you want her to see you at this point. The thing pistons in and out of you at an extremely rapid, but forceful pace that has you on the cusp of an orgasm in just a few thrusts.

Deedra:

Perception+wis DC15: 13+4=17 Stress damage(d6-4)4-4=0
Deedra Stress 99%/100%
You look around trying to spot your friend Adrianna hoping she just hasnt abandoned you when you spot a greyish blob on top of a tuft of golden blonde hair who you think is Adrianna. The glint of her rifle catches your eye and you then confirm that it's her. If you get any closer you hear low feminine moans, but..she wouldnt be.. she wouldnt right? You could try to move up and watch you have had zed cock inside you before and you definitely know how great it feels from time to time, but you have to save her...right?

Frankie:

Sneak+dex:6+3=9 Zed perception:14-2=12 Not surprised Attack(d6)+dex+perk:6+3+2=11 HP damage Zed attack(d6+3):4+3=7 HP nonlethal damage Stress damage(d12-wis)11-3=8 Zed grapple:2+3 Grapple defense+str+cqc:
2+4+2=8 Frankie 5/12 HP 92%/100%
You try to sneak up to the zed who is just blankly staring at a wall and just when you're in striking range of it with your combat knife you step on a piece of broken glass, probably from a wine glass and the thing notices you. It turns to face you and as it steps in you slice at it with your weapon opening a large cut across, for a brief moment the zed groans in pain then lurches at you hitting you in the gut with a powerful fist that causes you to topple over, the wind knocked out of you as you sputter and catch your breathe when the zed tries to wrest the knife from your hands but you buckle down and shove it back a few fight.

Himeyoku:

Luck DC12:10 Unarmed(DC15)+str+perk:10+4+2=16 Zed Indoor encounter(DC15):Nat 20 Zed numbers 2x(d4+2):6 Zed outdoor perception DC10:2 Stress damage(d6-wis)2-3= -1 (regain 1 stress) Himeyoku Stress 98%/100%
You manage to get to one of the side doors of the restaurant no problems as the area seems a bit light on zeds at the moment, but darn your luck when you try the door handle to that and it's locked as well. At least the previous owners seemed rather responsible before they left. You do notice that the door hinges were a bit rusty so you take the time to gather some force and kick down the door causing it to fly open. You feel pretty good about yourself, performing feats of strength were always in good fun, but its short lived when you see six heads turn towards the light flooding into the room. Even though there's six of them you feel a small boost in confidence, you did just kick open a metal door. They all look like they're trying to recover from a stupor so you have a moment before they react.

Elaine:

Athletics+con:Nat 20+2(No stress damage and auto lose encounter) Elaine Stress 97%/100% Luck dc12: 15
You spot the fire escape and a few things to help you get up to it as you just bolt past the zeds and three step wall jump up to the fire escape and make your way to the roof top of some sort of bar. When you look back over the edge you spot the the zeds stick around for a bit, but then just move on knowing that it's not worth the trouble of waiting for you to come down from where you are. Looking around for a bit you spot the couple of landmarks that London was known for, but they're a bit a ways away even if you follow the river. There is a roof access door though and when you try it it's unlocked to your surprise. So you could go in, but there might be zeds in their not to mention dark.

Jennifer

Athletics+con:16+2=18 Zed athletics:3+4=7 Zeds Lost, Location(d6 1-2 Apartment/house, 3-5 store(food) 6-8(Industrial/luxury location):2 Stress damage(d6-wis):4-2=2
Jennifer Stress 97%/100%
You get yourself ready mentally then take off running in a random direction turning a few corners to lose your pursuers, but you do after a couple blocks thankfully and you arent to tired from it either. As you slow down you spot a rather run down looking house, but it's not like the other condos you've been living in for the past 3 years. Something about it draws you to it, but who knows it does look fairly ominous. It's all dark and moldy looking not to mention the likely hood of supplies being it it. The windows are boarded up, but the door is broken off it's hinges.

Researchers:

As the soldier and the engineer have their exchange over who is right and who is in charge another message alerts them on their sat phones. The group's scientists most likely notices the message first as she is wondering more about the mission on hand looks at it.

The message is from Osiris pharms. itself: "Hello faithful employees as you have just been reactivated for the sake of your mission we'd like to remind you of your contractional duties to our company. Now as a company we do not accept insubordination or dissonance among our ranks and take great pleasure in maintaining discipline and order among our own. We reserve the right to immediately and terminate your contract without warning and send in a replacement who is more suited to the task if there is a failure to cooperate with one another. You are expendable." After a moment a message pops up from your handler Z saying,

"Better get a move on you guys, You get 2 warnings before the chip in your head explodes leaving you a headless, but pretty corpse. I hope you understand. Also in regards to the palace mission in addition to supplies if you do manage to secure the palace we'll be able to spare some man power and send a doctor your way as it seems your fourth never actually made it to the bunker before hand.
Tsai

Postby exalted » Sun May 24, 2015 2:17 am

"Alright, I get it, drop your cocks and grab your socks," Isabella stood up and walked to a whiteboard on the wall, "Ladies, this is how I see it."

"Priority one: Recon, we need to get eyes on the palace and check the area around us first, see what we are up against," She talked as she wrote, "Two: Supplies, we ain't lasting long here without more and we ain't taking the palace with what we got. Three: Getting some freak juice for the doc, we'll be running into the bastard's anyway so I don't see the point in looking for the bastards just yet. Any arguements or suggestions?"

"Now supplies, what do we need?" She started again after waiting for any comments from the others, "Beans, Bullets and Beer, is my priority. Our food and water is is only going to last so long if we don't secure that drop site and I'm almost down to throwing harsh language at the bastards. If we need to secure the palace we probably need fixings and fasteners, lumber'd be good too but without a way to transport it I don't like the risk and my rig ain't built to haul it. We might just need to rely on what is inside or around the area. Anything else to be on the lookout for?"
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Sun May 24, 2015 2:26 am

Giving a gasp as surprise it stayed up after the blow she jumps a little when it moves in front of her. Emily gasps as she is grappled and growls in anger before looking around quickly seeing the others converge on her makes her more than nervous. "Get off me!" She cries while tussling with the ZED her arms moving to try and push and shove him off of her before trying to get free and smack the zombie with the butt of her bat and either drop it utterly or get him off her just enough that she can sprint off and hide in the church. Panting and carrying a mask of worry and concern to of survived this long only to succumb to a small group of ZEDs
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun May 24, 2015 3:25 am

Hime huffs and grunts as her foot smashed the door off it's hinges and sends the door into the darkness of the restaurant. The impact was great and the feeling of really walloping something was invigorating. It didn't even bother her all that much that six zombies were out in front of her. She smirks and gets ready. Instead of entering the door she takes cover against the wall next to the opening, hiding from line of site of the zombies. Smirking Himeyoku flicks her hair from her shoulder and waits for the Zombies to start pouring into the alley from the door in a blind search for her. She waited and watched patiently, ready to strike the instant one of their the Zeds came into view. She'd attempt to grab the zombie, pull it forward and around her and steer it right into the wall with it's head. If this successfully kills the Zombie, she'd move on to the next closest and attempt to throw that one to the ground, hopefully smashing it's head in also. If no zombies come through the door, she'd tap on the wall with her knuckles until one came through the door.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Nobudi » Sun May 24, 2015 5:41 am

Ah shit. Dogs.
Aeryn had some encounters with them before, at a much longer distance though.
One thing she noted was that the Dogs couldn't climb as well as a human.
Problem was, she wasn't much better than them.
She turned and took off the other way. She needed verticality. She needed to go up.
As she, ran, she kept her eyes peeled for tall chain linked fences, emergency ladders, anything away from the dogs.
Nobudi

Postby Albedo28 » Sun May 24, 2015 6:57 am

Looking around it doesn't take long for Deedra to spot the blond hair of her friend with a grey blond atop it. Immediately she moves forward, searching around for in case the thing brought friends that just haven't gotten in on the fun yet. Once she was done with her quick check of the area she jogs ahead, trying to hurry but not cause as much sound as possible while she holds her bat up, ready to swing for the fences. The moans of her partner getting screwed by the John Doe have a twofold effect on the herm. First, it was damned hot. She knew how if felt to get one of those infected cocks shoved inside and thrusting away like it didn't give a damn about your own pleasure and it felt really, really good. Second, Fuck this shit bag for tapping that ass before she had a chance to!

When she closed the distance she taps the John on the side of the head with her metal bat to get it's attention before she unloads a full swing aimed at the fucker's temple planning to at least knock him off her partner so they could face him together if not outright spray his grey matter over the rest of the area.
Last edited by Albedo28 on Sun May 24, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby cryosabre » Sun May 24, 2015 11:35 am

Frankie hissed through clenched teeth in anger as a shard of glass on the ground ruined her chances at a quick and easy kill, a slight trace of fear starts to build inside her as the zed goes to shamble towards her, doing all she can with the current situation Frankie takes a stab at the zombie. A sadistic grin comes to her lips as she manages to land a well placed slash on the zed, opening up a large gash that causes the zed to reel in pain, "Aye that's right ye' Bastard, you'll no be ge-" The air in her lungs quickly forced out of her and her eyes bulging wide open as the zeds fist lands a powerful blow to her stomach while she had let her defenses drop for just a second to taunt the zombie. She stumbles backwards wheezing and falls onto her ass, clutching her stomach and straining to get some air back in her lungs before just barely managing to regain her feet as the zed tries to take the knife from her hands, "Would ye' get ...the fuck...OFF ME!" she shouts as her anger starts to get the better of her and momentarily forgets there may be other zeds around, she had survived the past 3 years alone and this single zombie wasn't going to stop her survival now! Wrenching the knife from the zeds hands, Frankie sticks her shoulder into the zombies chest to send it back a few feet to allow her some room to breathe.

Eyeing the zed warily Frankie looked over the damage she had already inflicted in the zombie, the cut was deep and it couldn't take too much more to bring it down right? Winching in pain as she quickly unslung her backpack and threw it at the zeds head, hopefully she could distract it and allow herself to get in close to deliver a fatal stab with her knife.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby lilbooth » Sun May 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Jennifer slows her pace further when gazing upon the decrepit home, doing her best to silence her footsteps as she peers into the broken doorway. She quickly pulls a extra shirt out of her bag and ties it around nose and mouth before readying her combat knife in her right hand. Watching her feet carefully as she comes upon the doorway she slips into the shattered house.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun May 24, 2015 10:04 pm

"Whatever let's get this job done. I'd rather not get my head blown off by doing nothing. Oh before we go I have one thing to say..... I call shotgun." She says with a smirk as she heads to her room to gather her things. After all that was done she looked to the soldier girl. "They want the palace as a base of operations. That's our reason for fortifying the place as well as sectioning off unnecessary areas of the palace. Building a decent barricade won't be the problem. The only real problem is the supplies I'll need and the amount of time it will take. Avoid using your guns on zeds if you can and save them for more active threats. Such as survivors they might not be too keen on sharing and when you can bring me supplies to make some bullets and if you're lucky a spare pistol if you happen upon one. Other than that let me know of what else needs building or upgrading."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Mon May 25, 2015 1:52 am

"All right, if that's all, grab your stuff and meet at the front door in 5" Isabella turned to leave, "The first run we do on foot."

Retrieving her shotgun and pack from her room, Isabella waited at exit for the others.
exalted

Postby spitfyre » Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 am

Elaine smiled as she perfectly executed the wall jump and easily got up to the roof. Thinking that a unlocked door may be a perfectly good way to get more resources. Walking over to the door she pulls out her knife and opens the door, readying herself for any zombies inside.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby spriter1 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:23 am

As the two bickered, Clare checked her phone as they continued due to it buzzing, only for the text to make the colour drain from her face when she read it. She let the two continue talking like they knew what they were on about, finding their tones to be a bit too optimistic considering the situation they were in. Also the building bullets comment made her head hurt a bit, not from it being impossible, more from the words used. When things were sorted out, Clare merely said "Whatever means we get this job completed sooner. If a petty thing such as shotgun is what you want by the way, then by all means take the seat that acts as a tiny bit of cover for the back. Now can we please get a move on? we have business to attend to."
With that, Clare started walking towards the car, putting her notes in her room on the way past for now and sending a reply text saying [Apologies for replying to your text, but if I may be so bold may I ask if these chances are shared? I would merely prefer to know if the two people I have been assigned with will end up being the death of me or not.]
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby exalted » Wed May 27, 2015 1:14 am

Isabella shook her head as she saw the Doc walk past, head buried in her phone.

"Hey Doc, wrong way." She shouted, "We're walking this time, gotta check the roads before we can drive."
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay