An Eternity in Hell

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: An Eternity in Hell

Postby spitfyre » Fri May 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Valentina's eyes went wide as the giant fleshy monster grabs Anna and begins to pull her closer. When Anna screams at her, she springs into action, dashing to Anna and trying to help kick and chop at the arms. As she does so she screams at the monster, "Let... Her... Go...You... Jerk!"
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby Taria » Sun May 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Something akin to the groaning of wood can be heard, following Anna's intense pain, as her arm is being bent out of shape. The creature's grip on Anna's legs begins to loosen as it is harassed. It releases Anna's legs in order to smack Valentina across the room. The sound of breaking glass fills the room as Anna's left arm is lifted high above her head, no long attached to her body, leaving Anna capable of scampering away. The monster resumes to shove the arm into a large gaping maw that suddenly appears on its torso and gorges itself on the mysterious not-quite-flesh. Anna's shoulder, which was previously attached to her arm, now looks like a jagged mess. There is no bleeding, just as was assured in the original recording, but instead sharp deep crimson splinters fill the space of her exposed insides. A few crystalline specks fall out as Anna is still recovering from the trauma, however her condition seems to be stable now. The texture of the splinters is tough yet malleable, like meat, but it retrains it shape like rubber.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby spitfyre » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Valentina hits the wall with an "Oomph" but scrambles back to her feet, running back to Anna and trying to pull her away from the giant creature, before attempting to slam the door shut on it.
spitfyre

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:42 am

Screaming as her arm is torn free from her body Anna rolls around on the floor clutching the shoulder that no longer has an arm attached, rolling around on the floor Anna screams with tears streaming down her face. Shaking her head in denial she pants and balls, sobbing loudly as Val comes back to pick her up. Stumbling along she whimpers and keeps on sobbing, unable to cope without doing so with her missing arm. Staring at it with eyes as wide as saucers. Collapsing as the door is slammed shut by Val. Sitting on the floor she clutches the gaping mess of her shoulder and cries, burying her face into her chest as she sobs.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby spitfyre » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 am

Making sure the door was locked shut so the monster couldn't get in, Valentina just sat there with Anna, holding her and just trying to comfort her as much as possible,"Shhh. Shhh. It will all be OK. Just let it all out. Breathe. Talk to me. You want to talk to me? Lets start at the beginning. Tell me a bit about yourself.". Valentina understood what Anna was going through, having been in plenty of traumatic events when she was alive, but nothing like this. Looking up at the ceiling, she held Anna and reassured her, Valentina thought to herself, "Why the fuck are we here."
spitfyre

Postby Taria » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Luckily the creature had not managed to claw its way into the hallway yet, as it had done earlier, and remains on the other side of the door. Heavy wheezing from the other side of the door can be heard amidst the sobbing on the pain. The thing just sits out there, scratching on the door as it waits. As the two girls begin to talk, eventually there is a knocking on there door, but the heavy breathing from the other side can still be heard.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby MelissaB » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Sobbing Anna grips the gaping hole where her arm used to be attached to her body, her eyes wide as tears poor down her face. Looking up at Valentina she glares. "My arm is missing and you want to get to know me?!" She screams with sorrow her eyes look around wildly unable to focus on anything as she curls up almost and just sobs uselessly. Anna just stiffens when held but otherwise remains motionless except for the shaking caused by her sobbing. She ignores everything but the loss of her arm, shaking her head in denial about the whole matter until she eventually falls utterly silent, no more tears after having spent them all already.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby spitfyre » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Valentina sighs and stands up saying, " I was trying to calm you down but I guess not. Besides, what else are we going to do here, we have to wait for that thing to go away, and the only thing that is going to make it go away is the reaper, and I don't think its coming back for a while."
spitfyre

Previous

Return to Roleplay