An Eternity in Hell

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: An Eternity in Hell

Postby MelissaB » Thu May 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Anna looks at Val or rather where she thinks Val is and looks down at the Shaft towards where she assume the whispering laughter is coming from. "Yeah but there's a monster where you're going too, I've seen it it's not pretty you do not want to have it find you.. Oh fuck it." She groans and pulls the left lever that opens the entrance again and runs off after Val. "Come on don't stop running til we are either locked in a room with blue lights or we're outside and have no signs that we're being chased. got it?" Anna pants to Anna before grabbing her hand and leading her back away from the crypt towards where she left the monstrous blob earlier though hoping to avoid that and find another way out of this hellish mansion.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Taria » Fri May 15, 2015 2:56 am

The door shines with light and dispels the whispers with a soft woosh as the ornate candles and moonlight fill the expansive mansion entryway with a thick green glow. The massive flesh creature is nowhere to be found, however the walls are still distended near the hallway entrance, though the double doors are shut and appear to be firmly closed. The area with the slightly ajar door now shines bright green instead of the warm red from earlier, and a loud metallic thump suddenly emanates from that area. *Huff*
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby MelissaB » Fri May 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Seeing the Green Anna freezes and slams her hand over Val's mouth. "Quiet. That means trouble. It means find somewhere to hide and stay there and be silent about it. Got it?" She looks at Val to make sure she is understood before releasing her of her silencing palm before pulling Val in the opposite direction of the green light and making sure to be as silent as hellishly possible while doing so. Making sure she's got some distance on the beast the voice dumped The Reaper she glances as Val and decides to explain in hushed whispers. "That's the Reaper, don't ask I don't know all I know is I don't fancy meeting something called The Reaper and neither should you. When the lights turn Green it means he's near or even there and then they turn back to normal or Blue he's elsewhere and we're safe so now we hide until they turn blue or rather not green which comes."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby spitfyre » Fri May 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Valentina's eyes widen when Anna explains what the green light means. She the nods her head vigorously, as she understands the consequences fully. Valentina makes sure to stay as close to Anna as she can, so she doesn't get killed, again, by whatever is out there.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby Taria » Sat May 16, 2015 4:15 am

The movement in the other goes dead silent as soon as the whispering begins. There are heavy thumps as the sound of something turning around can be plainly heard, and soon a large shadow can be seen obstructing the door. The Reaper begins grunting in aggravation as he starts getting worked up. He will likely be entering from the right soon, the pair is still on the first level. Straight ahead is the double door entry way, to the left is an unexplored room with a dusty old door. Behind them are the stairs to the second level, which splits off into two directions each with its own door. There's also the darkened room they came from down a passage behind the stairs.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby spitfyre » Sun May 17, 2015 3:59 am

As the reaper seems to show up to the right, Valentina squeezes Anna's hand and pulls her to the left, further away from it and hopefully somewhere safer. Once they get to the door Valentina tries to open it up and slip inside.
spitfyre

Postby MelissaB » Sun May 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Getting pulled by Val away from the direction the reaper was coming from towards the mansion exit she found the huge beast lingering, having no idea if behind it was any safer than before Anna pulls Val up the stairs back towards the room she woke up in panting from fear and from the act of running itself, despite her lack or need for breath. Slamming the door shut behind them she locked the door with the same bolts or lock that held the reaper back the last time. "Hide in here. it'll go soon, like it did last time I was in here." She explains and curls up watching the door and the lights from the other side of the room.

MelissaB

Postby spitfyre » Sun May 17, 2015 5:47 pm

Submitting to Anna's lead once more. Valentina follows her into the room that Anna seems to already know. Sinking to the ground, back against the wall next to the door, mentally exhausted from the fear of being caught by the reaper, Natasha waits, still a bit anxious for the reaper to leave.
spitfyre

Postby Taria » Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 am

As the two women run, a very perceptible grunt follows the noise of their footsteps. By the time the door is shut to the safe room, some sort of articulate circular lock twists, contorting the image on the center of the door as it is locked tight. Heavy footsteps shake the floor as the reaper thuds its way up the stairs. No light emanates through the door, the only source of light are the green flickering flames floating all around in the gargoyle statue mouths, and the two blinking disks. One of the disks is currently held by Natasha and is blinking more rapidly than before, and in a similar fashion to a much thicker looking bulbous disk that appears to have been forgotten in the corner of the room.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby MelissaB » Tue May 19, 2015 3:06 am

Panting Anna looks around before seeing the glowing disc like the one Valentina was carrying and perks a brow. "Maybe that's for me... I mean you woke up with one in your coffin." Anna slowly walks over to it and picks it up, tilting and turning it, lifting it and spinning it to look at her closely wondering what it was for or maybe it just showed when the reaper was near for when there are no statues to tell her, either way it's hers now. "We'll just wait here until ugly leaves then we'll get out of this mansion." Anna states to Val with a huffing nod before glancing to the door and whimpering a little at what lay behind it.

MelissaB

Postby spitfyre » Tue May 19, 2015 4:20 am

Valentina looked up at Anna and said, "Very well could be, but I have no idea at all what they do. I can't wait till we get out of this awful place."
spitfyre

Postby Taria » Tue May 19, 2015 6:30 pm

The device in Anna's hand, while sporting a similar light display, is significantly different from the disk Valentina has acquired. First of all there is a thin slit on one side of it, presumably for something round to slide into. A loud bang against the wall just behind Valentina can be heard, shaking her body somewhat. The Reaper is still grunting outside.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby MelissaB » Wed May 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Jumping at the bang Anna drops what she was holding and lets out a quiet. [color=#FF4080''eep''[/color] She holds herself tighter waiting for him to get bored and leave. Seeing Val's little disc and the cd gap in the other she kinda puts two and two together quite quickly. "Hey looks like a disc drive. Hey give me that or rather just put it in the slot and it should do something." Anna explains and points at the clearly disc looking hole of holder or player for the disc she was carried.

MelissaB

Postby spitfyre » Wed May 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Valentina was zoning out while they were waiting for the reaper to leave. "Huh?" She looked up as Anna addressed her. Then Valentina stood up and walked over to her, holding up the disc and trying to stick on the slot of the other disc. "That is rather strange, I wonder what will happen."
spitfyre

Postby Taria » Thu May 21, 2015 8:24 pm

A soft *click* can be heard as the disk slide in, a gritty recorded male's voice begins to emit from the device. He sounds somewhat younger. "*throat clearing* Yes, hello? ... [long pause] So, I've started these recordings to help myself... remember. Difficult to tell how much time has passed, there doesn't seem to be a night and day, at least, not how it works on Earth."

The flames in the room gradually switch from green to blue as the strange device plays its audio. The voice goes off on length about the difficulties of tracking time without the need for sleep or food.

"I've started to find these strange, well diagrams I suppose you could call them. Oddly enough there's some sort of technology in this desolate landscape... Gives me things to tinker on, while I'm hiding, in fear. Like this recording! It reminds me of life before... well, you know. Um, I've never really been afraid of the dark, but lately dimly lit places have been giving me the creeps, like there's voices. Maybe it's just nerve wracking not being able to keep an eye on the color of the lights; it's never smart to take chances here. *human voices suddenly begin to pick up in the background* Other people seem to show up out of nowhere, lacking just of a recollection of how they got here as I do. I-I have to try and keep them safe. I think, it might be the only thing that'll keep me sane. I hear there's a series of underground tunnels beneath some of the more expansive buildings on the landscape. GRAAA....*click*"
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby spitfyre » Sat May 23, 2015 6:09 am

Valentina takes a few moments to soak in the bit of information before saying out loud, "So. There is some dude out there, hopefully still alive, making recordings of himself and then leaving them with people for when they wake up in hell. That's just weird. But I guess we can trust these right, I mean, he sounds perfectly sane to me." pacing back and forth, she then tries to put the information to good use. " So there are underground tunnels that may or may not be safe to use. If we had a map, or more information we could actually go find out. So what if there are more people out there with more disc's?"
spitfyre

Postby MelissaB » Sat May 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Anna listened to the recording with a frown whispers? "So that's what I heard, glad we didn't go down the shaft then. Huh? Oh right. Hm." She glances over Valentina with a frown before shaking her head. "Looks like we find them, if they wake up and have one much like we did then we'll learn more about how to survive, so that is what I think we should do, now we just gotta get out of this hellish mansion." She states and picks up the disc player with the disc still inside. Seeing the lights return to blue she smiles. "Reaper is gone now lets get out of here." She moves over to the door and opens it slowly, looking left and right before heading back down the stairs and towards the front door and then outside.

MelissaB

Postby spitfyre » Mon May 25, 2015 3:22 am

Valentina nods at Anna's words and follows her out the door.
spitfyre

Postby Taria » Wed May 27, 2015 1:19 am

As the door is opened, a monstrous scream fills the room, the grotesque large fleshy behemoth from earlier from earlier lurches forward throught the opened doorway, grabbing Anna's left arm and left leg. Two hands pull at her ankle, while wraps tight around her wrist, and another pushes down on her shoulder, pinning her to the floor. A large mouth gnashes at the air wildly as it spits and growls. The two arms on her leg work in unison to slowly drag her closer, while the hands on her arm and shoulder painfully contort her body in an uncomfortable position.
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby MelissaB » Fri May 29, 2015 4:50 am

Hearing the scream Anna turns but not soon enough as she is grabbed and dragged towards the monster. Screaming she kicks with her one free leg while her free arm tries to pry the ones hold her arm before it can break it, Howling in pain tears in her eyes she fights and struggles for her life or rather what remained of her existence, hoping to get free. "Help me! Val fucking help me!" she screams at her companion kicking and punching to try and free it off her and get free of it before it can do whatever it is it plans to do to her.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay