Dungeon of the Doomed King

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Dungeon of the Doomed King

Postby spitfyre » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:52 am

Kairon grinned as the first arrow struck home into the kobold, not killing it, but providing enough of an aim for a second shot. He thought to himself as he lined up another arrow to hit the kobold, "FIrst shot to aim, second to kill. and released the bowstring, sending the arrow speeding towards his target.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:48 am

Liel: Sheera's wounds clear up almost instantly at the use of your healing magic. The Elven ranger gives you a slight bow before stepping back into the undergrowth and vanishing from view to remain on guard. Flying over the battlefield there are a few small pockets of Kobolds fighting against Elves, a few of which are sporting some wounds. However, in the centre the Kobold morale seems to be breaking as one of their leaders is fully encased in ice, and another was being peppered by arrows

Kryth'sas, Kyron, Callista: The combonation of arrow and javelin hit the remaining preist. With a gurgle in it's throat, the diminutive creature staggars back and collapses to the ground, blood pooling beneath it. As the fireball sent hits and incinerates one of the slingers, the others break and start to flee - their leaders dead or incapacitated, the will to remain in a clearly unfavourable battle had vanished from those nearby
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby MelissaB » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Watching the girl disappear into the shadows Liel shakes her head and flies over the battle seeing how her allies have dealt with the attacking force quite excellently while she swoops down gliding towards the retreating kobolds to hack and swing her great sword at their flank, hoping to spur them into running jsut a little faster from the peaceful home of the elves which they have disturbed with their presence.

Once the kobolds have fully fallen back into the woods she stops and drops to the floor before walking back to the elven line. Her voice calling out. "Wounded to healers. if healers are busy I can assist with your wounds." She states with a calm soothing voice.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:10 am

Kryth' sas watched as the Kobolds fled. Content to let them escape she went to retrieve her Javelin and look over the unfrozen priest's corpse for any distinct markings or symbols that could be used to identify the specific tribe in case they should encounter them again. After checking the body Kryth looks toward Callista and points to the other priest. "Any idea if that ones still alive in there?"
Firehead

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:00 am

Callista giggled a little at the question, morbidly proud of her work on the priest as she looked over at Kryth'sas, " To be honest, I'm not sure if a Kobold's body is hearty enough to withstand a full flash freeze or not. I'd think no, to be on the safe side, but it was instanteous, so there is a chance he could be thawed and maybe currently is preserved suspended in ice. Thawing him out for as interrogation is something we can do if you like," she grinned, kneeling down to mess with the buckles of her boots.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:04 pm

"I was thinking more that if his tribe's lands are between here and Silt town; they may be willing to exchange his safe return for safe passage. It could save us some time on the trip."
Firehead

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 am

"It's definitly worth a shot, however we'd have to thaw him slowly, so if the elves were willing to have him aside a fire, and be ready to restrain him while we get back to feasting, that would be a time saver, as i think too fast or too extreme heat could actually cause damage to him," Callista stated tooking at Kryth'sas, as well as a couple nearby elves, to see if this is something they'd be comfortable with.
HarleyLocal605

Previous

Return to Roleplay