Meta Humans

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Meta Humans

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Looking around to see the rather odd assortment of people Liz runs her free and through her blonde hair and gets up from the couch after laying her bag of sand on the seat next to her. "Name's Elizabeth, but most people call me Liz. Looks like i'll be in your care so...uhh Ya know what i've never been much for introduction Rex here looks like he's about to blow a few if i even get too close to him. Im the... person who uses earth or quakerend i suppose you guys have classified it as." Looking up at the two women and the british man. "Do you guys happen to have a gym or exercise room of sorts in this apartment? Because if you do then i'll be there most of the time if not then i'll be finding a place to buy a sand bag and a few dumb bells as well as a bench press."
Lorielle

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Liz
"Yeah, that's quite the amount of sand you got there," said Rufus, wiping his hands clean. "Of course if you need more, we can supply it but given what you are specialized in, there's no shortage of earth going around. Although this does bring up something: we would like to keep collateral damage to a minimum, especially in more populated areas. We do encourage that you use your powers to bring these creatures down, but be careful to not create too much damage that it'll cut into our pays. We're trying to be the heroes in this situation and making a mess isn't going to do us favors with the rest of the world."

There is a smile on his face, excited about the idea of seeing you getting a workout. "As I said, there is a gym here that you can go to and work out to your heart's content," Lilian said. "Once this is over and we get you situated in your rooms, we can show you where the gym is and let you do your workout!"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:18 pm

Pulling free of the ash corpse she roars as she slashes the other to ribbons causing it to fall back and let it's uninjured allies take the lead. Glancing at Tessa as she is crashed into and pinned to the floor causes jade to step towards the beast before a strike snaps her attention back to the other three. Blood dripping from her claws and body from the small cuts they have managed to inflict upon her hardened form has she grinning as she begins to dodge them and suffering only the odd minor lash from the red mino Xenos. Sniffing the air her legs shudder and trembling a little as her gaze focuses on their cocks her tongue slowly creeping from her lips as she gives them a lick before snarling as she catches what she is doing. With a roar of anger she attempts to push the sexual thoughts and fantasies from her primitive mind and focus on hurting things until there is nothing left but her and maybe Tessa. Diving at the nearest Xeno to her she lunges claws first attempting to tackle it as well as pierce it's body with her mutant claws and bring it down to the ground, hoping to topple it and turn her attention onto the next.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:36 am

While walking into the meeting room for the first time Velutia recalled back when her father had told her that there were government officials arriving to offer her an opportunity. At first she was resilient but her father convinced her to take the offer. That's how she ended up... What came of it she hoped would provide her father with comfort. Besides the world could use heroes. After returning her attention to the three government officials she started to hum a song.

Taking note of the presence of others that have arrived before them apparently. With time she may get to know them but with the the job itself she may know more of any them than she may wish to know. The dangers of the job and the strange classification for her abilities. Was rather interesting. Finally coming down to introductions as she sees the first two people introduce themselves but show none of the abilities sorta irritate her but oh well. Standing up as she announces.

"My name is Velutia... I'm a former mechanic. My only abilities allow near absolute vision. I can see without my sight behind hindered." Velutia shuts her eyes right before opening them back up to reveal her now glowing white eyes. "Then I can control metal through polarity... Or magnetism in a simpler way of putting it." Setting down her shrapnel bag she controls just enough of it as it sets into its default/natural spot. Making appear she has metal wings.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby spriter1 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:55 am

Seeing the man just put his foot down and break the chair, Willow couldn't really be impressed as much as she could just think that was a dickish move. The chair harmed noone after all. When the man spoke to her though, she couldn't help but roll her eyes, saying back to him "Yea they know we are here, but not in this very fucking room. and that doesn't matter because you are fucking leaving and I'm so-... Actually yea you're coming. You better fucking stand in front of me though, I ain't exactly built for endurance. Now get out and start fucking running towards where you last knew she was at."
After saying that, she would quickly run right behind him, having her guns be TKed pointing behind her so when the men came up, she could start firing.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby lilbooth » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 am

Graham has never been a fan of travel, airplane seats are uncomfortable, car seats are worse, and this couch he's on right now wasn't much better. In the last ten or so years Graham has come to hate seats more than anything else. So when it came to be the time to stand and commence introductions he was very pleased. While patiently waiting his turn for a free moment to speak he shuffled through his bag. Everything seemed to be in order but counting out his belongings he discovered a fatal error, No Milk. How could I have forgotten to bring milk? Graham thought to himself, puzzled by his own actions. And then it hit him, I didn't forget to pack anything, but those blasted airport security guys confiscated all my milk. A brief bout of sadness washed over Graham before he noticed it was his turn to speak.

Dropping his belonging back into his bag Graham sat forward awkwardly, tipping the couch forward with him, as he stood in front of group of people. He cleared his throat quietly and began speaking "Uhh... first thing up is my name I guess. I'm Graham Argentum, but Grey or G is also fine." stated Graham in a heavy Welsh accent. "As for what I can do... I've never been to good at describing it so I suppose it's better to show everyone." Continued Graham moving a few feet away from the couch and anyone in the room. He reached one of his arms down and pulled his shirt up over his head, tossing it to the floor, and kicked off his shoes at the same time. He then squatted down and reached his arms out as far as he could before tensing up violently. Within a few second his arms doubles in length, grew nearly a foot in girth, and sprouted a hefty amount of hair. His chest and legs followed in suit hair wise and shifted forward slightly to accommodate the new weight of his arms. His brow and jaw became more pronounced, his teeth grew slightly, and his cheeks and lips swelled . "It aint nothin special, but it's me." said Graham with powerful shrug, his new features quickly receding as he reached for his shirt and shoes. "Oh and I guess I'll take a room on the first floor." concluded Graham unsure which of the three would be handing him a key.
Last edited by lilbooth on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Soref12 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:14 am

Julia sat at the end of one of the couches and generally tried to keep herself unnoticeable, she was most certainly unnerved by the government officials but she tried to keep her body from sweating for the most part until she could get out of sight. Once the presentation ended and everyone had introduced themselves she created a layer of ice over her hand and waved to the group with it. "My name is Julia, I can do this and create a cloud of ice around me. I'll take a room on the third floor if that's alright," she said with a smile. She never really liked introductions, she just wanted to get to her room and try to get settled in with her new life.
Soref12

Postby DeltaSynergy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:42 am

Rex slowly looked around before attempting to speak up again. "Well...I'm stuck in this form permanently...and...whenever I get injured...I sort of turn that into added force behind my attacks...oh and I somehow seem to feel better once I sort of take out whatever or whoever I was fighting..."
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

Postby cryosabre » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Grinning at how well her 'rescue mission' had went, Tessa looked over to Jade as her latest kill turned to ash and blew away in the wind. The Irish girl gave a sigh of relief at seeing her partner once again doing what she did so well as glorious retribution was enacted on the now deeply wounded minotaur xeno, the spray of blood coming from it's injuries only causing Tessa's grin to spread as it looked as if their fight was going well regardless of being outnumbered almost 3 to 1. Tessa's rising hope was soon quashed however as one of the minotaurs apparently decided it would rather try it's chances with at the smaller of the two metas. As it charged towards her, Tessa brought her rifle up for fire a volley into the new threats head but her eyes opened in shock and panic as the spine-chilling sound of the dead mans click reached her ears and all she could do was take the minos charge full on, already too late to dive out of the way.

As she was brought to the ground and her rifle thrown much to far from her body to even attempt to use it as a melee weapon, Tessa struggled against the monstrously strong xeno holding her wrists to the tarmac, a small gasp escaping her lips as she felt the abnormally large and rock hard cock working to gain entry to her luscious folds as he starts grinding against her, the feeling of it coupled with his strong musk making Tessa's pussy begin to leave it's own juices in preparation of what was possibly about to occur. "G-Get the fuck...OFF ME!" She roared at the beast, pulling in all the energy she could in a bid to set her body ablaze with a white hot flame, intending to find out if they could be turned into ash in a much more traditional method.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Reaver » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:54 am

Emile gritted his teeth, emotions swirling inside of him. The pleasure was new for him as Anderanna had mounted him and took his virginity with one wondrous swoop, yet his instincts knew that none of this was right. She had tried to do something to him, to his mind to make him obey. He knew that was as good as any reason to break this flimsy restraints and tear the bitch's wings off before collapsing her skull but he couldn't do it, at least not yet. The rage and hatred against her was building, after all he had willingly came to her after suffering at her servants' hands.

"Yea.. Don't try that again with me!" Growling while thrusting his hips up to meet her own. It didn't sound wholly convincing but Emile meant it. "This will probably be your last chance. You'll need me, an inside man, alive and with a free will. You are clearly a special Angel! You will need a special human to help you in crafting your new world." The words didn't sound right coming out of his mouth. It wasn't what he had wanted to say, or maybe it was and he just didn't realize it yet. Emile shook his head, trying to gather his thoughts and remember what he wanted. "You'll need someone to hunt Metas, to bring them to you or eliminate them. A guardian, an assassin, an infiltrator, and an informant. If you do not allow me to keep my freedom then I cannot be any of those things for you... Mistress." The word felt strange coming out of his mouth, foreign while easily acceptable to his mind.

Flexing a bit, Emile strained against his restraints as a test of their strength. There was a chance everything could go to shit once the rest of his team here so making sure he could break out of his zip cuffs when the time came was important. His anger still boiled inside of him, ready to snap at anytime. He didn't think he could leave this building without something dying by his hands.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 am

"It is.. but it should be more than enough so dont worry about it. As for collatteral damage you dont need to worry about me, Im in perfect control of my powers. my tremors shouldnt hurt anything anything that i dont want it too." Looking at the blonde woman Liz nods at her response, glad to hear that theres a gym, though the british guy's look has her a bit apprehensive with that. "Well if thats it then i'll take a room on the ground floor, or closest to the ground. Just in case."
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Roleplay