Meta Humans

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Meta Humans

Postby spriter1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:40 am

When the guy broke free, Willow had to admit she clutched onto her gun a bit tighter, expecting the man to jump right at her and she wasn't really built to take that. When he kept talking though, the Mafia girl was at least glad her bones were not going to be paste for another while. However, some things didn't match up... And she wasn't about to turn her back on him and loosen a grip on her hilt until they were answered. "Okay, I want you to just sit back down there for a second, cause we still have questions that need answering. They are first off, why were they in a drawer that only you should know about? like it was luck I came across it really, so how was it I opened it to find these two items and an alarm? Like there is a reason behind it. Secondly, why is a meta human trying to get other meta humans to be like damn soldiers?!"
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:23 am

There is some questions that Jack wants some answers to, but he doubts he is going to get them. With his mind racing from the sudden surprise bolt of electricity from the xeno's mouth, the lanky young man slowly and struggles to get himself back up onto his feet, doing his best to recover from his shock. Surely he wasn't expecting that in the slightest and dodging that would have been a miracle, even with his build, speed, closeness and even prior knowledge of the attack. At least now that he does know that the xeno can do such an attack in the first place, the first priority is making sure that none of the others can do the same thing, since they are outnumbered, slightly underpowered, their musk getting to them, and presumably still recovering from the last fight with the towering xeno from the side of the road getting here.

Although with the musk, Jack seems to be smelling more of his own self burning from the shock of the lightning hitting him, and his shirt burning as well. With the smoke and burning smells filling his nostrils, it is helping him focus away from the perverted thoughts plaguing him, plus the fact that he is still kicking, breathing heavily and staring at his target with an evil, ear-to-ear grinning stare, the last thing he needs to think of is getting porked by this demon dog.

Instead, seeing the biters around, he commands them to go below the belt and deal with the source that is driving them mad with lust, while Jack gets more vines to toss at the maw of his opponent. In case of another attack like that, Jack gets himself ready to dodge, ready to dance away from the xeno and get away from a potentially fatal blow. This might be the electricity getting to him, but he is rather grateful that it happened. Now he hopes that his biter can deal with the xeno's cock, along with it getting silenced by his vines.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:05 am

Eloo moans loudly as her wet snatch was stuffed full of hot doggy style xeno cock. "Oooo~ Eloo so full~" The pleasure she felt was incredible, a lot more then any single cock, two is better then one after all~ "Come on puppy~ Eloo's pussy needs more then thaat~" She coos, running her fingers through his fur as her clones move in for the kill. The one clinging to his head rubs it's tits in his face, impeding his vision while it rubs it's tasteless, scentless crotch against it's snout. The other three get behind the two fornicators, and take up spots near the wolf's crotch. Two of them move in and begin to caress one ball a piece with both of their hands and mouths, groping and sucking them to help them dump their load faster. The fourth and final one clings to it's backside and starts to lick the area around it's rear entrance, prodding it every now and then with a finger till something gives and the clones finger can enter in search of the beasts prostate.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:49 am

Jisoo Huffed and puffed as he got to his feet and squared off at the two demons once again. He had to trust that his companions knew what they were doing and could take care of themselves for the moment. He couldn't spare the time to help them out, even if they were in trouble and he hoped that he wouldn't be forced to anyway. Looking at the two beasts he glared at them both before activating his healing hands and focusing it upon the left dog and running in to strike the one on the right with a fist to the snout. Maybe he could have an easier time subduing the animal when it was hopelessly lustful. Who knows, these were overly sexual creatures, they could even be entirely at the whims of their libido... or he could be wasting his time. Putting his theory to the test he begins to fight each of the dogs in a different style, dodging the second one and raining punches and kicks upon the first.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Alaena » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Jade & Tessa
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(Jade attack roll 16, Tessa ranged attack 10)
(Xenos attack rolls 23 and 19, both on Jade)

The first one charges at Jade and lifts her up from the ground, slamming her into a nearby vehicle, crushing the automobile in two from the sheer force. The creature roars at her as Jade's claws tear and rend the creature's flesh and muscles. Blood splatters on over the hunk of metal beneath her from both him and her. Unwillingly, she feels the creature's huge cock rub against her folds, which are getting wet from the stimulation. On top of that, Jade and Tessa can both smell a distinctive musk from these creatures, just as the smaller ones. Something that's slowly clouding the meta humans' minds with desire.

Tessa opens fire on the first one to charge Jade and only glances the creature's arms and shoulders, but not getting a solid enough hit for her electricity to sink in and do significant damage. It's at this moment a second large Xenos circles the car Jade is on top of and rather than attack her, grabs her arms and pulls them over her head, leaving her only able to kick at the one molesting her with his big dick. Although, Jade's strength was anything but weak, she could possibly break free through raw muscle.

The other four begin to circle Jade as she's stretched out and they reach for their meaty meat tower cocks. It was little wonder what the six of them intended to do to her, but Tessa was still free and seemingly left alone to do something to save her, or perhaps to run and fight another day.

(Will Rolls - Jade 1, Tessa 7)

You both feel yourself succumbing to the musk of their cocks, as your privates become more and more wet, and more open to the idea of being their fucktoys.

Status
Jade HP 11/13, LP 6/8
Tessa HP 13/13, LP 8/9
Enemies:
X1: 11/20, LP ??/??
X2: 20/20, LP ??/??
X3: 20/20, LP ??/??
X4: 20/20, LP ??/??
X5: 20/20, LP ??/??
X6: 20/20, LP ??/??

Willow, Georgia

Max continues stretching his stiff muscles and joints until you order him to sit back down.

"What are you talking about? We don't have time. She likely knows I'm free, and almost certainly knows you're in the building. We have to go!"

When you ask your questions, he responds, getting slightly irritated himself.

"It didn't all happen at once. She tried to catch me a few times. I was adamantly against the Meta Human Division, so I tried to solve the issue myself. I almost got her, I tore out one of her feathers, and they're valuable to her. Very valuable. For one reason or another, I don't know. So, I locked the feather away in the same place I kept my focus. It was the safest place I could manage and it seemed to work, even after I got captured, until you found it."

He narrows his eyes, "Don't you see? I didn't call the MHD. She did. All these soldiers are brain-washed by her. The Xenos bitch wanted another meta human here to increase her power and, if she got lucky, to find her feather."

Emile

While it's true you could break your zip ties, you still identified a number of soldiers keeping guard at the door, and there was indication there might be even more just outside, as well as inside. You can't help but remember the strange pleasure they took out of knocking you out despite seemingly being under mind control.

Anderanna smirks and says, "Only pawns have 'roles' to play. Are you a pawn? I certainly hope not. I intend to remake the game!"

She throws her arms in the air in a dramatic gesture. As you explain you could be persuaded by a better offer, she laughs.

"Money? Something so petty motivates you. I can offer you power, as my right hand, when I become the Goddess of this world. I had another human, a special one, such as you, but he proved to be... difficult to coerce, and in the end, a failure."

She pushes you over to your back and leans forward to unzip your pants. Anderanna fishes your cock out and begins stroking it. Her hands are as soft as any you've ever felt, and she seems to know exactly how to grip your cock, all your favorite spots, and jerks you off better than you could hope to pleasure yourself. It doesn't take you very long to get hard with this kind of manipulation. When you ask about her powers, she says, "I control something much better than 'fire.' The ones you call 'demons' are short-sighted creatures. They'll bend to my will as well in time. I control the only thing that matters... the hearts of those around me."

Zoe

(Search roll 8, Power manipulation roll 17)
You look for something to jam the hatch from this side and have little luck. Instead, you decide to try to melt the hatch shut. With some effort that leaves a few drops of sweat on your brow, you raise the heat of your power hot enough to melt the steel together. Only a blob mass of steel is left where the latch used to be.

You start to head up to the ladder and despite how hard you try to coerce Lauren, she drops to the ground and begins pleasuring herself, head thrown back, oblivious to the world. You figure she'll be safe enough here for now, and even if she's not, there's not much you can do about her now.

You head up the ladder and hear the banging on the hatch from beneath you and some shouting. It eventually grows distant as the ladder seems to reach all the way to the top deck. You throw open the hatch at the top and see nobody around, at least not this part of the ship. The sun hurts your eyes a little bit as it sets in the distance, after having been in the bowels of the ship.

Jack, Jisoo, Elona

(Plant combined assault roll natural 20, Jisoo attack roll 15 and healing hands roll 20, Elona orgasm stimulation 20)
(Xenos roll to escape vines 16 (fail), Xenos attacks against Jisoo 19 and 1)

Jack's plants have a hayday with the impaired Xenos hound. The biters practically eat him alive while the vines crush him. The combined vegetation attack is too much and the creature howls as his own blood pools underneath him. In mere moments, the creature goes limp on the ground and dies as the plants tear him apart. Just as the others, the creature turns to dust and the vines constrict on themselves against nothing and the biter plants chomp the air with nothing to attack.

Jisoo successfully strikes the green furred hound to his right in the nose and he blood pours from his nose and face. Some of the creature's teeth are cracked and blood pours from a red, cracked eye. At the same time, the martial artist focuses his healing powers on the other wolf, attempting to make his lust overcome the creature. While his power is successful and he does see the creature become slightly distracted by its throbbing member get even bigger and harder to contain, it doesn't seem to be quite enough to overcome the beast with lust just yet.

The two wolves take the opportunity and strike at Jisoo, one wolf lunging and completely missing him, while the other slams its body into the meta human's chest, certainly breaking at least one of his ribs.

Meanwhile, Elona happily receives the cock of the other wolf. The knot of the massive member slowly passes into her pussy, ensuring both of them are tied together for the duration of this. Eloo's clones do everything in their power to stimulate the Xenos' other areas, including his testicles and anus. The wolf howls in response, as it seems to be getting closer to filling Elona to the brim with doggy spunk. Her pussy tightly squeezes the knot inside of her as it gradually pushes to the back of her womb. The meta human was giving herself to this creature, but even if she wasn't, she could feel her own mountain of an orgasm fast approaching.

(Will rolls for arousing musk - Elona 5, Jack 7, Jisoo 13)
(Elona HP 11/11, LP 8/14)
(Jisoo HP 10/14, LP 10/11)
(Jack HP 6/12, LP 8/12)
Fenrir Class Xenos: 4 (1 and 2 attacking Jisoo, C is dead, D banging Elona)
X1: 10/18 HP, LP ??/??
X2: 18/18 HP, LP 3/8
X3: Dead
X4: 18/18 HP, LP 0/8
Alaena

Postby cryosabre » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:07 pm

"Fuck." Tessa growled as her shot went wide and only managed to scratch the first xeno already starting to molest Jade, she was about to bring her gun up to take another shot at the bastard when suddenly a second xeno came up behind her partner pulled her arms back over the car, leaving her a lot more open to the other minotaurs starting to surround her as they began rubbing at their monster sized cocks, leaving no doubt in Tessa's mind what they had planned for Jade. Tessa was about to scream out but her training made her stop for half a second and take in the situation, as dire as this looked the enemy had left themselves open to a counter attack but she had to be quick in order to stop the xenos from raping her partner. Before she sprang into action the briefest notion of saving her own skin crossed Tessa's mind but she quickly put it out of her head for a number of reasons, not least because she had no doubt that if the positions had been reversed Jade would do the same for her.

Keeping a close eye on the flying xenos above her, Tessa started running forward and preemptively attempting to cover her body in as much voltage as she could while doing her best to not alert the ring of xenos, heading straight for the one on the other side of the car that was holding Jade's arms, she knew she only had one chance so she would have to take a risk as she ran within a couple of feet of the huge xeno and went to fire her electrified bullets from point blank range straight into it's skull in the hopes that it would make him let go of Jade's arms so as to give her a much better chance at fighting the others off. As she got closer Tessa's nose was filled with the musk of the xenos, causing images of her previous encounter with Mia to flash across her mind as well as a small thought of what it would feel like to have one of these monster cocks spreading her wide open though she easily dismissed them, the need to help Jade steeling her mind against own arousal for now.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:27 pm

Eloo moans and clings to the wolfs under belly as his cock swells at the base, knotting the busty love warrior. "Yes! Stuff Eloo~ Get trapped by Eloo's fooolds~" She moans, releasing her clones to focus solely on Wriggling her mind! With as much force as she could muster, she'd attempt to throw the xenos to the floor on his side and roll him over onto his back. IF she manages, she'd sit up and rock her hips until he came deep inside her. If she is successful, she'd rub his belly and call him a good boy. If she din't manage to knock him over, she'd drop trying to use her powers, and simply focus on outlasting her opponent. As far as the Meta Human organization knows, no one's ever done it and returned! She was determined to make this big boy HER bitch! "You are n-now..Mmmph! Eloo's puppy~<3" She coos possessively, regardless of the outcomes.
Meep Meepersons

Postby spriter1 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:01 am

"Sorry to break it to you there, but we ain't fucking done just with saving your ass, we have to go and make sure that bitch there isnt a problem anymo- wait, you said they were valuable to her, right?... Think they might be flammable? Im only asking cause you would have had it longer than I have even seen it, so it might just be useful to us."
Willow knew full well she had it in her pocket, but she'll be fucked if she lets him know that. Once she got her answer, Willow stepped to the side to allow the man to head out "Then you're free to go there. Please dont let the door hit you on your way out, and try to be silent. We kinda had to sneak here."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:12 am

Zoe gulped down fresh air and made it up to the deck, happy to be away from the heat and fumes inside the tunnel.

Recovered she took off at a run for the Captain. She'd need the tank deck sealed off and Garcia's men put under arrest before she tried to confront the monster.
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Letting out a yelping cry as she is slammed into the car, the flimsy thing crumbling under their weight. Her claws sinking in and slashing as they are stained red. Being held by one she is soon very much aware of their musk and even more so when his cock rubs up against her slit. Roaring in anger she attempts to bite and scratch to get free. Trying to block out the urge to mate with the powerful beasts and rather feast upon their flesh until it turns to ash. Too caught up in struggling to be freed she barely notices Tessa's attempt to help her her vision full of a hulking demon Xeno. "Rip you to shreds." She growls out at the Xeno trying to get a grip so she can tear out his neck and move onto the next mino and kill that one too.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:21 pm

His plan was working! At least that was what he was telling himself. Getting thrown from a harsh strike left Jisoo winded for a bit until his unnatural recuperation brought air back to his lungs. He could feel that there was a lasting injury from that blow but shook it off, considering as long as he could move, he had work to do. Once more he struck out at the injured beast and focused his healing hands on the other, hoping beyond hope that when it was too horny it would lose its ability to fight from overwhelming lust or fall under his control at the promise of sexual gratification. He shuddered at the idea before rushing into the fray again, determined to finish this soon and move on to the next woman who was so miserably ruined by the Xeno scourge.
Albedo28

Postby Reaver » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:55 pm

His mind felt fuzzy as the 'angel' began stroking his cock. The handjob was making everything harder for him as he tried to separate the truth from 'her' truth. It also didn't help that he was a virgin to all sexual matters. Life had always been about the job, the challenges and sometimes the money but never the women. He stayed silent for the next 20 seconds not trusting himself to speak without moaning, but it was enough time for him to recollect his thoughts. "I'm definitely not doing this for the money with how little they pay. Th-e challen-ge!" Stopping to get his vocals under control before continuing. "I fight for a good challenge, a chance to break someone's skull after working for it, to hunt and be hunted. The Xenos or the Meta Humans would be quite interesting to hunt down and kill, but at MHD I'm only allowed to hunt one of those groups."

Emile knew where he was going with this, possibly switching sides for more variety in prey. It was true that he might be screwing himself over on the shallow promise of a sadistic, manipulative 'Xeno' but at the moment he trusted her just as much as MHD. Just a different handler, he thought. He didn't have anyone he considered allies at MHD nor was he in this for 'humanity'. If he was going to "It is a tempting offer Anderanna... However I rather see how today plays out before defecting. I came here with two other operatives. If you can make sure they can't get back to MHD with any news of my defection and I will gladly work by your side. Breaking the phone and tablet they each carry will prevent them from calling from backup but it might bring more attention to you in the long-ru-." He stopped talking again, to let out a long throaty groan as her fingers danced up the underside of his throbbing cock.

"I suggest having all of your soldiers converge here, now. It won't be an easy fight for you and you're going to need every advantage. They won't be as eager to go turncoat as me." Emile had zero plans to get involved, at least in the beginning when his allies came. He still knew nothing of their powers and didn't want to reveal his allegiance to one side or the other too early. "Tasers, stun-guns, and stun-batons might help too. Disrupting their concentration with electricity might prevent them from aptly using their powers." It was quite the perverse situation, advising an alien on how to get rid of his associates while at the same time receiving the first and best handjob he's ever had. Certainly an interesting day...
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:38 am

Watching the carnage unfold before his eyes, Jack keeps his grin on his face as he relishes in the joy of taking down another xeno and the satisfaction of watching it getting ripped apart by his plants. Once the creature ceases to exists, he calls off the attack and silently thank his plants for the job well done before getting a look to see how the others are doing. Noticing that one of the two xenos fighting Jisoo missed him entirely, it seems that he has found his new target in this fight and is going to make the fight a lot more fair for the main healer of the group.

"All right, I'll handle the injured one, Jisoo," Jack stated as he grabs some more vines and launches them at the ground to bind the wolf down. His eyes lock on the cock dangling underneath and shivers, trying to resist the urge creeping into his mind. "We need to do something about that musk, because I don't think this burnt potato smell is going to hold itself any longer and I really don't want to end up like the other girls..." A quick look over his shoulder reveals what Eloo is getting herself into and how well she's handling the situation. "At least Eloo appears to be handling herself... for now. Can you also give me some heals as well, please? I'll appreciate all the help!"

The redhead grabs a couple more biters before tossing them down, aiming them at the injured xeno to get to work removing the stink lingering off of it. If he can remove that, then that should cut the smell down, all while he tries to inhale his own stink to counteract what's plaguing him. He's not in the best shape at the moment and hopes that Jisoo can give him a quick heal before he takes another hit from these dogs. In any case, Jack once again readies himself to dodge, while getting more vine seeds to bind the wolf and biters to chomp away.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Alaena » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:30 am

Tessa & Jade

(Tessa power concentration roll 17, Jade attack roll 18)
(Enemy Attack rolls 13 and 21)

Tessa charges her ammunition with electricity and unloads on one of the large Xenos at point blank range. Her focus and concentration give her rounds the amount of shock needed to lethally injure the massive humanoid creature. Just as the meta human hoped, the bullets land home and electrocute the massive beast right away. It costs her entire magazine, but the creature is killed by the number of bullets and the power of the electricity reaching his brain and also stopping its heart.

As it lets go of Jade's arms and slumps over, dead, it turns into ash and blows away with the wind.

Jade, with her arms free, rears forward and slashes into the wounded Demon attempting to penetrate her pussy. The flurry of clawing and biting is enough to make the creature let go and he swings back at Jade, landing powerful blows against her body, but not causing significant damage through her hardened skin. Jade nearly downs the beast right away, but not quite. He backs off, wounded, and bleeding profusely, allowing the meta human to get back on her feet.

One of the remaining unwounded four step up and tackles Tessa to the ground behind the vehicle, pinning both of her arms to the pavement while grinding his huge cock against her pussy, seemingly all too eager to part her folds. The collapse causes her rifle to fly out of her hands and several feet away from her reach, while the other three take swings at Jade and only land glancing or wincing blows on the extremely dexterous animalistic woman. Many of their blows smash the vehicle behind Jade further, causing to look more and more like a steel pancake rather than an automobile.

At the same time, the musk emanating from these giant, red-horned, creatures is clouding thoughts and causing both Jade and Tessa to get very wet between their legs. It would be all too easy for both women to spear themselves on these huge members and get plowed every which way all night.

(Will Rolls - Tessa 1, Jade 6)

Status
Jade HP 9/13, LP 4/8
Tessa HP 12/13, LP 5/9
Enemies:
X1: 2/20, LP ??/??
X3: 20/20, LP ??/??
X4: 20/20, LP ??/??
X5: 20/20, LP ??/??
X6: 20/20, LP ??/??

Willow

Max smashes the chair he was tied to simply by putting his foot down on the back rest and thrusting his leg toward the floor.

"I ain't going anywhere. I aim to bring her down just as much as you are. That feather... that's the key. I don't know how or what, but having it, somehow makes her vulnerable."

When you mention silence, he scoffs, "The time to hide's over, kid. They know you're here, and if you think that's not true, you're deluding yourself."

As if on cue, you hear several doors open on the floors below. You hear at least a dozen sets of boots along the floor underneath you. It isn't long before you hear those same boots hit the stairs and it may only be a minute until flashlights and guns are pointing down the hallway adjacent to the room.

Max looks down the hall cautiously before returning to the conversation. He sighs and says, "Look, I'm grateful. Really, I appreciate you saving me. You lead the way and I'll do as you say. Let's make her pay."

Zoe

You head toward the captain's cabin, vaguely remembering where it was. You head back into the ship at a hurried pace, moving back several sailors who give you odd looks, either of lust or curiosity, before you finally reach his cabin. Captain Anderson is right in the middle of a meeting with his XO when you barge in and he quickly explains, "She's the one on TS. If you'll excuse us, Henry."

The XO nods and glances at you, but says nothing as he's abruptly excused from the room. The captain closes the door behind you and takes a seat behind his desk.

"So, I'm guessing you've found something. And you're missing your friend."

Emile

She reflects a pleasing smile as you divulge so much information. Her hands don't take a break as they stroke your cock while you lay on your back and tell her whatever information you think is valuable. It isn't long before you see her wings flutter and she stands up, positioning her glistening wet pussy over your cock. Before that, however, she plants her hands on either side of your head and grinds her pussy against the tip of your member. She doesn't seem interested in removing the handcuffs, and she doesn't really seem phased or particularly interested in what you're saying.

With ease, she grabs the front of your shirt and rips it open, buttons and all coming off. She runs her smooth, soft hands over your abs, pecs, and muscled body, planting a few kisses along your neck and nipples. When you finally finish talking, she says, "Oh, sweetie, you don't have a choice in this. I'm touched by your willingness to help me, but there's no way I can let you keep your free will. You're much too valuable to have walking around, after all. So, let's bring you into the 'fold,' hee, hee."

She suddenly drops her pussy over your cock, taking in every inch of your meat stick into her welcoming vagina. It's like nothing you've ever felt before and you can't control your moan this time. She gives you no time to appreciate it, however, and Anderanna places her hands on your chest and bounces herself up and down on your throbbing member, her wings occasionally fluttering as she does so. Her golden eyes begin to shimmer as she meets your gaze

Then, something strange happens. You feel your selfishness starting to disappear. Suddenly, you feel a growing desire to protect Anderanna, to fight for her, to kill her, just for this unbelievable pleasure she's providing you, and the mere chance to have it again later. You don't feel like you're being brainwashed, you feel like your personality is being shined, reordered, and polished to serve her better. You're not sure if it's her pussy, or her gaze, or a combination of both that's causing your mind to change, but you feel it, and it feels far better than you could've imagined.

Even so, you still have most of your free will and personality at the moment.

(-1 LP for arousal and partial submission)
(Will Roll 13 - No further LP lost)
(LP 8/9)

Jack, Jisoo, Elona

(Elona power manipulation 7, strength roll 13 vs. enemy strength 19. Elona Will roll 16 versus Enemy will roll 16)

Elona attempts to swivel the wolf and take control of the rough, wild, sexual intercourse, but she has trouble concentrating with the pleasure coursing through her body and the huge knotted cock embedding itself into her womb. Her clones disappear and she focuses on outlasting the creature. Rather than flip the wolf, she just ends up bouncing herself up and down the meaty member inside of her. This works to her favor as she sees the wolf throw its head back and howl in pleasure as it finally reaches its climax. Unfortunately for Elona, she reaches her climax at the exact same time shockingly, and it's massive. Elona clenches hard on the dog cock as the knot spurts a torrent of jizz directly into her womb. Her love tunnel clenches down on the dick for every drop of seed it can possibly provide for her. The wolf's climax lasts only a short time before it sits back on its legs, its cock still knotted to Elona, but it seems exhausted, content, or perhaps both, and makes no move to help its pack mates, and looks quite tired. The jizz pouring into Eloo quickly begins to inflate her belly, just as the other woman's was, and making the meta human look quite pregnant.

(LP reduced to 0 for total submission, but climax restores LP to 1, and will gain back over time, unless LP is lost again to other sources)

(Jisoo attack roll 22 and power manipulation roll 9)
(Enemy attack rolls 19)

Jisoo strikes out several times against the Xenos' head and it staggers backward, allowing the martial artist to strike again, harder than before, and the sound of bone breaking is music to his ears. The Xenos slumps forward slowly and collapses on the ground, blood pouring from its cranium. A few moments later, the creature and its pooling blood dissolve into ash, leaving the Korean with one opponent remaining. Unfortunately, the healing hands don't have the same success as before and when Jisoo tries to use them at the same time, the Xenos fires a lightning bolt from its maw and hits the meta human square in the chest, launching him 30 feet backwards into the wall, cracking the very stone itself from the impact. The front of his clothing was scorched and the force of the bolt seemed to have broken at least one more rib, and Jisoo notices he's bleeding as well.

Jack's plants were directed at the injured wolf, but Jisoo was able to crumple it to the ground before he acted, so the plants instead head for the remaining attacking Xenos.

(Combined plant attack - natural 20)

The distracted Xenos wasn't paying attention to Jack's plants and they easily bind him to the ground while the vicious biting plants rend into the creature's flesh. The constriction combined with being eaten alive causes the creature to howl out in extraordinary pain and it isn't long until it goes limp and its body is reduced to ashes just like the others, leaving only one Xenos remaining, who seems distracted by his massive cock knotted inside of Elona.

(Will rolls - Elona 10, Jisoo 2, Jack natural 1. Elona's LP reduced back to 0, must seek out sexual satisfaction immediately.)

The scent from the remaining wolf's cock, and his cum seeping from Elona's pussy, still emanates an incredibly strong, lust inducing, stench, and it affects everyone, raising arousals all around the room.

(Elona HP 11/11, LP 0/14)
(Jisoo HP 4/14, LP 7/11)
(Jack HP 6/12, LP 4/12)
Fenrir Class Xenos: 4 (1 and 2 attacking Jisoo)
X1: 0/18 HP, LP ??/??
X2: 0/18 HP, LP 3/8
X4: Passive (may change based on actions against it)
Alaena

Postby Albedo28 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:44 am

Jisoo takes a deep breath and immediately regrets it, coughing hard as he spits up blood and feels the distinct pain in his chest that signaled another broken rib. Shaking his head he stands and looks over where Eloo seems to be ramping herself up for another bout with the beast that's already made her look pregnant if not successfully impregnated her. Then craning his head he looks back at the crazy cracked wall his own body had caused when he slammed into it. "Fucking hell. That was awesome." He whispers to himself as he steps forward, the charred skin where his shirt was blown away already healing as he looks to Jack. "Hey! Pumpkin King! Look alive, we're not done yet. Go find the woman and take her to the exit while Eloo and I get what we need from the pup."

He walks forward slowly, holding up a hand to the Xeno as he stands ten feet away, the glow of his healing hands already starting to do its work. "Already, boy. Where did you send the other women? Who you sell them to? What sort of powers do they have?" He asks, making sure to focus his healing hands to help the demon dog feel plenty happy about his situation, still buried in Jisoo's friend. "Everything will turn out fine if you just answer my simple questions." He states slowly, doing his best to hold back the anger he was feeling at these things for treating normal people like toys.
Albedo28

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 am

Jack couldn't believe what luck he is having. This is the second time that he got a xeno to fall for this and he simply watch the action unfold before him. He can't help but grin that he helped out someone against the odds, and he managed to get two good killing blows with his plants. From his own thinking, thanks to these creatures infesting his mind with their foul musk, he should reward the biters with a treat. After all, given how tight his pants are right now, he does need to do something about this and it is either that or Eloo, Jisoo or the xeno. He preferably be the two humans, as long as they are willing to go along with him. Which speaking of...

"Well, it's not like getting struck by lightning isn't going to put me to sleep!" he snapped back as he starts checking around the area, getting his tablet out to light the area before heading out of the room. He passes by Jisoo and looks over at the xeno before saying. "It'll be good to let us know these things, otherwise I can and will use my plants to evaporate you like I did with your buddies. Otherwise call for me if he's providing trouble," he said before heading off to follow Jisoo's command on finding the sex-crazed woman and getting her out of the hole. Jack preps a few vines to help make it easier to get her out, keeping his tablet out to provide light.

GM Post for Newcomers (I'm calling Squad Beta)

Time was spent gathering all of you up from the airport, each coming in at different times and each one of you were escorted to the apartments far out from where the xenos are striking. The perfect spot to be a paradise and a safe haven from the outside world, while others are residing here to train, rest and plan on what to do with the infestation going on. The ride to the apartment complex didn't take that long and soon you are greeted by a fair looking blonde woman, walking up in a grey business attire that's well-fitted to show off the curves she possesses. A smile appears on her lips, her blue eyes darting between each of the five of you, as her hand grips onto the clipboard holding all of the brief info on each one of you.

"Ah, the new arrivals!" she stated, her free hand tapping at her cheek. "Welcome, welcome! It's nice that you've joined in our operations in dealing with the mess going on! Please, make your way inside of the complex and we'll get you briefed on what exactly you're getting yourselves into!"

The blonde makes her way back towards the five-storied building, with each of the floors sporting balconies for each room. To your side, you can see the SUVs you rode in head into the garage, before entering inside and walking into the foyer before meeting up with two other individuals. One of them is a young Asian woman with her hair tied back, the other a large older brunet male, and the both of them are dressed similarly to the blonde. You stopped and are greeted to each one of them, getting the names before you are escorted to a lounging area. As you head on over, each one of the heads take notice of the rather large member of this group, wondering just what he has been taken to get into this shape. Even the single male Rufus is taken aback by his sheer size and feels rather intimidated by his appearance before focusing on the pressing matter. Once you found a seat amongst the couches, the blonde and Asian woman found their own seats while Rufus is left standing between the two.

"Right, we're doing this a little different from the first group that came here, but we'll go through the same song and dance here," explained the blonde Lilian as she takes the clipboard and places down folders of each one of you. "We have acquired all that we can about you before you came here, making sure that you all check out and are able to help us out in our mission. I'm sure you know full well of what has been happening, but do you know the full extent of what you're getting yourselves into?"

"Your job isn't exactly going to be easy," the other woman Kimiko explained, jotting down her notes as she looks over each and everyone one of you. "Our first group are doing rather well, but there's not a whole lot we know about these creatures to get a full understanding of what we're up against."

"Not to mention that these creatures do have the tendency to be... more than violent towards their victims," Rufus added, presenting some stills for the group to see, "and usually the victims will become willing slaves to these creatures. The xenos themselves feast on the psychic energy, with us metas being a much higher target..."

"Which is why we do want to not only be cautious of these creatures, but make it sure that we prevent them from feasting on not only any more civilians but metas as well," Lilian added, looking down at her notes. "From what we have so far, we have quite the range here and it's good that you're helping us with all of this! We do appreciate all the help we can get and the more hands out on the field tackling the situation, the quicker we can to get closer in ridding these creatures once and for all! The fact that we have a variety of powers, ranging from the chilling ice," and the blonde pauses to look over at Kimiko, smiling a bit, "an angel, an earth-bending martial artists, and two different biomancers." She looks up at the large mound of muscles and shudders. "Well, you are certainly a colorful cast, much like our main group. Hopefully when they get back, you can socialize with them and get to know your possible future allies."

"Which speaking of, part of this is to allow not only us to know a little about yourselves in terms of your history, but to demonstrate what you can do," Kimiko added, smiling at the group. "It's just a little something, making it quicker than individual interviews to make things go quickly, and it's to allow others know what you do to prevent any... mishaps."

"Also we went through your stuff to make sure that everything checks out," said Rufus, reaching behind the two seats the two women are in and walks up to each one of you, presenting different bags with your names on them. "You're all good and everything is in there. Julia, just to let you know that we do have special phones and tablets that everyone else is getting, and we added our numbers and software to make it easier for us to contact you and let you know about where xenos are in a given radius of you." He stops to look at Velutia, hoisting a large bag filled with jingling goods. "I'm not exactly sure what you're going to do with all of this, but if you're going to be spending your time in the garage, I recommend that you get a room on the first floor to make it much easier to get in and out without having to waste a few minutes away from your projects. Although careful with these, you might poke an eye out."

Once everything is handed back, Rufus turns around and hands you each of the folders, giving you all the info while the women continue to talk. "Right, before you go head off and do your own thing, which includes missions," said Lilian, "how about you introduce yourselves, show what you can do and get yourself a room key," and she waves a hand over what remains of the rooms available at this complex. "Once you've picked, you're locked to that room. Each room is identical and you can freely decorate it to however you like it, so pick carefully. We don't want to hear complaints about your neighbors, although given how this place is built, I seriously doubt you'll be complaining about the noise. You are also free to use the facilities here to your heart's content when you're not away on your missions and we're here to help you out with any needs. Just give us a call and we'll be here to help."

Each one of the heads got themselves comfortable, with Kimiko keeping track of all the new info ready to be written down, as they wait patiently to see who goes first and talk about themselves.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DeltaSynergy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 am

Rex was pretty much silent for the entire duration. He was not used to being around so many people after his transformation and it kept reminding him about his past. Scratching his back with his legs, he listened on and took his eyes off the stills when they were shown. "I...am stuck like this...I can't show much like this but...I'll do my best...umm...I'm fine with having a...small kernel...and a treadmill..."
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 am

"You need to seal off the tank deck," Zoe panted, recovering her breath from the run, "Garcia's men and anyone stationed on that deck need to be detained and quarantined. It's there, somewhere on that deck."

Calming herself, Zoe took the seat opposite the Captain again, looking him in the eye.

"If I'm going to confront this thing I'm going to need your help."
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Rex

The three heads turn to each other, picking up on your nervousness before Lilian reaches out to try and comfort you. "Oh no, we don't want you to spend your time in a kennel!" she stated, with Kimiko taking every bit of notes down on her notepad and even showing some concern for the biomancer. "We do have lovely rooms that you can spend in," once again showing off the available room keys for most of floors 1, 2 and 5, while floors 3 and 4 remain untouched by others. "As for a treadmill, we do have a gym that you can work in. Although given that your job will be working on missions and dealing with these xenos, some of them will require backup and already we're being shown that a couple of our teams are struggling but still kicking ass. It may take a while, but you will come to appreciate the people living here." She ends her speech with a smile before moving on to the next person.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DeltaSynergy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Rex growled slightly as he slowly backed off. "I don't do well...with groups of people...it makes me...want to tear through everything in sight...but I will...do my best...to work with the rest...and...I feel more at ease...being inside a kernel...or is it possible...to house me...in some small room..."
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay