Final Depravity II

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Final Depravity II

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:21 pm

"I see..." Ezra muses, taking one last swig of wine before walking over to hand the bottle to Lenna. A monk's ideology didn't matter to her at all, it was their techniques she was interested in. "Only reason I'm asking is because I'm something of a hand-to-hand enthusiast. Can't wait to see what you can to in a fight." She says with a grin.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Lenna took the bottle to her lips and took a drink. Gulping it down, she paused to contemplate the taste. Setting it aside, she murmured "Honestly, the wine here, not that great." Shaking her head in disappointment she turned to face Ezra again. "I've certainly learned a thing or two when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. Perhaps we could train together sometime, exchange techniques and such."
Diran Fay

Postby lilbooth » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:03 pm

"I'm from a small village to the east of here" She chirped in while the other two women conversated. "Mosco was born nearby. Not sure about this big brute." She commented while patting Kazan, both her hounds happily munching on cheese. "Raised the both since they were pups though." She continued casually leaning against her wolf as she cocked her head sideways. "So either of you have any grand plans to save the Elves? It's not like the mages gave us much to go on..."
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby MelissaB » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Hearing the news Eliandra let out a muffled complaint. "Couldn't even let me have a bath before they arrived." She grumbles before dressing herself as he wanders past. Finished she smirks and watches him a moment. "Of course it was hardly whispered... Time for what?" She asks him with eyes narrowing a little as she frowns, not liking his tone as she makes her way to follow him into the bathroom. "You sound troubled." She comments her metal boots clanking on the stone floor looking every picture the warrior she was two weeks ago before their tryst though she hoped it was more. He promised her more before she gave herself to him.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:47 pm

"Yeah, that sounds like fun." Ezra replied. She didn't have much in the way of techniques to share since she mostly fought on instinct, but it would still be interesting to see how someone else fought. She turned her attention back to Bell who had just spoken up. "Oh I dunno really..." She answered with a shrug. She definitely wasn't an ideas woman so she had figured she would mostly just be here for muscle if they needed it. "Sounds like Eliandra may have things already taken care of here. Tie up a few loose ends maybe and then off to to find allies in the next place I guess? We'll see what she says when she decides to show up..."
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:50 am

Lenna returned her attention to Bell. "No grand plans. I'm just hoping to save as many people as we can... while getting some payback against the Orcs."
She curiously watched as Bell lent against her wolf. "Impressive that you have such creature under your command. You clearly have skill beyond your stature." She paused speaking before quickly stuttering as she tried to double over what she just said. "Uh, not that there's anything wrong with your stature. I think there's plenty of advantages to being short..." sighing, she shook her head "Just..." she handed the wine back to Ezra. "Probably best you take this from me. Who knows how I may start talking if I'm actually drunk."
Diran Fay

Postby lilbooth » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Bell giggles playfully as the elven women stumbled over her words. "No it's quite fine. I know I'm short, you know I'm short, even these two studs know I'm short." She says while polishing off the rest of her bread. "I've spent most of my life with people of a similar stature, so I've yet to uhh... derive many differences, advantageous or not." She continued as she rolled backward over Mosco, playfully peeking up her head past the mound of fur. "I do get to stare at butts all day... and might I say you two boast quite the bounty." She concluded gesturing outward to her companions.
Last edited by lilbooth on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Ezra chuckles happily as she takes the wine back from Lenna and continues drinking. "No worries friend. If ya ever got booze you don't want, your pal Ezra'll always take it off your hands." Bell's next comment about their butts is a little out of left field, but it doesn't bother Ezra any. In fact, she can't help but laugh loudly at the Halfling's bluntness. "Ha! So you mean while I was looking all over for the castle, you were too busy checking me out? Well, looking is free I guess, but keep your hands to yourself missy! I've knocked fella's heads off for less." She teases with a grin.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby lilbooth » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:48 pm

"I was multitasking..." Bell offered back, as she crawled up over Mosco and laid beside Kazan. "No touch the butt." She said as she shook her head back and forth. With nothing left to do but wait Bell got comfortable. She shot Mosco a quick glance a snapped her fingers a few times. Within moments the two hounds faced north south and curl slightly around each other. Bell quickly claims her spot in the center of the furry throne, mimicking the posture of her hounds. "Either of you know anything about this Eliandra we are supposed to meet?
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 am

Lenna widened her eyes at Bell's remark, sitting upright in surprise. "You... were staring at my ass?" The elf sounded alarmed, especially considering how upfront Bell had been about it. How should she react to this? Should she get mad? Was it a compliment? A lifetime of seclusion where her only company was a group of modest and polite monks made dealing with situations like this unusual to her.
Still, thankfully the conversation moved on to something else as Ezra and Bell continued talking. "Uh, no, I don't really know anything about her, other than that she was part of the last envoy."
Diran Fay

Postby lilbooth » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:21 pm

"There we go again with those harsh words, 'Starring' and 'checking me out'. I just happen to be eye level with the pelvis and just happen to be walking behind you two for quite some time. Would either of you say that you were staring at the guard from the gate or, y'know just looking at him while you spoke? It's not my fault you guys are so tall..." Said Bell in a playful but defensive tone. At least one of them appreciated humor. Bell thought to herself as she lazily rolled around. Patients was not her strong suite but she bite her tongue and stuck it out.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Lenna lowered her head apologetically. "I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend." she said, feeling like she had done wrong to Bell. "I'm not used to such comments... people rarely talked about what kind of 'bounty' someone 'boasts' when it comes to their ass back at the monastery. Conversations normally go along the lines of spiritual enlightenment... you know, monk stuff." Hoping to make amends, she decided to compliment the halfling. "Its very impressive that you were able to tame such beasts... normally these creatures are difficult to control and naturally hostile. You seem to be seen as something of a pack leader, however."
Diran Fay

Postby lilbooth » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:11 am

"Well they are usually only hostile when they feel threatened. Or when another male encroaches on their territory. There two are an interesting dynamic." Stared Bell, now sitting upright to look at the monk. "They are both old enough and strong enough to lead their own packs. I keep them fed and satiated, but they could really accomplish that all on their own. I lucky really, they have to want to give as much respect as I demand. They are thoroughly rewarded though." She continued, giving Kazan a quick kiss on the forehead and scratching under his jaw. The big mastiff lulled out his tongue and gave Bell a sloppy face liking in response. Little bits of cheese and saliva coated her cheeks, which she quickly rubbed away. "I guess they both know that they work well together, and I am the common ground between them. We are me equals than leader and follower. They've both tried to claim me before, and become the alpha. Problem is they are too equally matched and they just fight until they wear each other out and I have to nurse them back to health. So I'm more a caretaker then a pack leader. Mosco does more thinking and Kazan does more lifting, and biting... and other stuff." She said as she was interrupted by another sloppy lick, this time strong enough to make her fall over and land back in the center of her furry throne. "They're both stubborn as all hell and usually quite selfish, but they listen to me when it counts, and there hasn't been a problem that the three of us couldn't fix." She concluded giving both the hounds a lite hug.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Previous

Return to Roleplay