Witchcraft Academia

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Witchcraft Academia

Postby spitfyre » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:31 am

"Now where would the nurse's office be..." Annie thought. "Alright lets go, you can even lean on me a it if you need to, I don't mind." Annie then headed off into the school, hoping to run into a teacher or someone who would know the way.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:11 am

Tyler nods and leans on Anna for balance, his legs felt like jelly...
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:19 am

Jack notices the hay that got onto Mocha's hand and checks for any holes that are ripped. He is usually careful about this sort of stuff, although considering that he does use a few bits of straw to light things up it's nothing to get him all that worked up. Still, he does feel sort of embarrassed about that. "No worries, that's just one of the issues of being the scarecrow that I am," he replied, rubbing his pumpkin head sheepishly, "although I'm a little more careful about that."

Jack shakes off his nervousness towards the teacher, taking in a breath to help calm his nerves as he looks around for his employer and see where she went off to. "Anyway, my name is Jack and I'm the newly appointed secretary, so I'll take to Miss Joyce and you can discuss matters to her about your arrangements," he said with a smile, doing his best to get them on the right foot and start a nice little friendship. He notices the redhead making her leave and he takes off to follow her, checking to see Mocha is following right behind him and he also notices her gaze at his flame, the very thing that is keeping him on this plane. It is quite an attractive feature about him, which is something that he wants to keep safe, keeping it locked away in a lamp right under a thin shield that he calls his pumpkin head.

As they are walking, the scarecrow takes notice of the lich he ran back in the hallway and he gives her a smile. "It's no worries," he replied, "I can get that you're worried about getting here. Since this is my first day and I have no idea about where I am, relying on this little thing," and he pulls out the map, "being late isn't a thing we should be taking lightly." He repeated the info about himself to Elish, shaking her hand as well before he focuses back on the path ahead of where Miss Joyce is going to make sure that he can get Mocha to her safely.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Biles » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:37 am

The hare continued to follow Jack but at the sametime while she felt slightly unsure about the directions to take, she also felt somewhat relieved that she was not the only staff member to get lost or lack the knowledge of where to go in the first place. As she looked around Mocha could get a pretty good view at a number of students and teacher walking about the campus. What she didn't know was that she was unintentionally making herself stand out by flaunting her body in her scantily clad workout clothing. Those who had an affinity to her gender would no doubt given a good view of her bulging package just pressing out against her athletic bikini thongs.

"Lots of people this year I take it" Mocha spoke trying to engage Jack in a casual conversation. "Well, I hope we get to where we're supposed to get to in time. I'd rather not mess up on making my first impression" she explained but then stopped abruptly as she started to tap on the sidewalk with the toe-end of her sneakers. "Uhh hold on" she said just before dropping her duffle bag and bending over to tighten her shoelaces.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Previous

Return to Roleplay