Witchcraft Academia

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Witchcraft Academia

Postby venomouswings » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Diana got up from her seat and gave a stretch. "I suppose we should darling." She reached down and grabbed her umbrella and began to walk off in the same direction as Elish. "All this sun is going to ruin my flawless skin." She commented as she open the umbrella to shield herself to cover her upper body, her long red skirt shield her lower. "Hey Elish whatever happened to that special cream you were going to make for me? You know of all people how hard it is for me to work if my skin gets burnt."
venomouswings

Postby spriter1 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:59 pm

"Elish just gives the vampire a smirk as they walk, saying "What happened was I needed to make an anti-venom for vampirism after you mistook the gym teacher for an intruder. Now come on, the quicker we get you down, the quicker we get you back up, the quicker we get you the blood bank key and I get to make that for you."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby that man » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Jackolen William DePhispe
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Well, I honestly think that it is nice you have such...contacts, but I do also want you to go out and meet the other students and staff so that everyone is more comfortable at the school, especially since most of the are still incredibly nervous," Miss Joyce smiled weakly in reply as she sat down at her table and began to work more on the paperwork she had there. "Alright then, I can't wait for everyone to be here."

Elish O'Hare

Heading down to where the staging area was, Elish, Mira, and Diana found that their ability to navigate the hallways was a lot lower than they had originally thought that it should have been...especially since they had taken this route before, with Mira having taken it from the other way before. After some time, they heard the whistle signalling that the ship had just pulled into port successfully, and that all of the students should be disembarking right now and none of them would be ready to meet any of the students in question.

Walking down the hallways, Elish felt an odd presence behind the group, none of the other people in the group seeming to notice the fact that said creature was following them.

Mira Meritt

Heading down to where the staging area was, Elish, Mira, and Diana found that their ability to navigate the hallways was a lot lower than they had originally thought that it should have been...especially since they had taken this route before, with Mira having taken it from the other way before. After some time, they heard the whistle signalling that the ship had just pulled into port successfully, and that all of the students should be disembarking right now and none of them would be ready to meet any of the students in question.

Walking down these hallways, Mira heard the faint echo of someone calling out to her, the distance where she had heard the sound from showing a faint light for a second, the idea of a figure dashing about forming in her mind.

Diana S Moonlight

As Diana continued on with the rest of the group, she felt the hunger inside of her growing more than it had before, the fluids that she wanted making everything in the trip all that much worse.

Tyler

"You can as soon as we have a private," the women responded as another whistle sounded, her suddenly reaching forward to a place where she had the attention of everyone in the room, grabbing a microphone from the wall so that everyone else on the ship could her her.

The slow motion that Tyler had come to enjoy from the ship had stopped, a whistle signalling the complete stop of the ship as the women held the microphone up to her lips as she...smiled and sang, "Now then, we are at the port! You must depart from the ship now, or else you will have to stay on the ship for the return trip and wait for it to return next year!"

Annie

Annie's answer came from when the whistle and the women's message were relayed across the ship, the sudden appearance of a crowd of people catching Annie off guard as she was pushed towards the way off the ship fast enough that she actually lost her ball. The ball ended up in the arms of some other random girl, at least showing that the ball was safe, even if the girl in question seemed to be safe enough to carry it for a little bit, but Annie felt a strong desire to be reunited with it as soon as possible.

Alexis Tanner

"Now then, we are at the port!" The speaker shouted as Alexis found a sudden rush of people leaving the ship, the speaker continuing on with, "You must depart from the ship now, or else you will have to stay on the ship for the return trip and wait for it to return next year!"

As Alexis continued to be pushed along by the crowd, she suddenly found a ball of sorts pressed into her arms, the odd design on it making her realize that it was of some sort of magical origin, and that touching it for too long could actually be a bad thing for her to do.
that man

Postby Vhexo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:05 pm

"Teacher, did you see that?", Mira asked Elish, returning to her old habits as she tried to get awareness of her surroundings, not sure what the light, the figure or the voice was. Elish had always helped her if she had trouble in the lessons, something that didn't happen often, and she always had always counted on her old teacher to know what's best to do. However, this time she was a teacher herself, and the experience she had gotten whilst studying for her favorite subjects came into play, as she was pretty sure that something that didn't belong here was following them. She faintly heard the whistle of the ship in the distance, but she was to concentrated on the 'thing' to really pay attention to it. "Teacher, do you think there's something wrong?", she asked.
Vhexo

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Jack is slightly confused as to what is going on at the moment. He has been asking the same question twice already about if he can go out to meet the students and staff or head on to his quarters to rest. Upon hearing about wanting to go meet the students, he got his answer and lets out a sigh. Grabbing his suitcase, he bows to his employer and starts to head on out of the room, until he realizes that he has absolutely no clue where he needs to go to get to the docks. He knows where it is in terms of where it is on the outside, but he doesn't know squat about the interior of the school outside of the way he got here through Miss Joyce's guidance.

Not wanting to get himself lost and spending way too long roaming the halls, Jack heads over to his desk and gathers some of the maps that are sitting in a tray for any students that acquire one. Looking at it reminds him of when he spent his earlier years roaming his old high school, a map glued to his face, and etching the floor plans into his mind to make sure that he isn't going to spend minutes trying to find the closest bathroom and also the best route to his next class. With the map and suitcase in hand, Jack makes his way out of the office and on his way down the hall to get to the docks.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Tyler quickly got out, forgetting his trunks!
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spriter1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:29 am

For the first and what Lich hopes is the last time today, Elish lets out a grunt of annoyance, the want for peace and order that she has developed over the years seeming to be torn asunder, making the Lich not entirely impressed with anything at the moment. She still had a clear mind though, listening to Mira and reaching up to scratch her own chin, meanwhile giving a sly finger on the lips to Mira to tell her to be quiet, before dropping her arm and saying "Why yes, I do think there is something wrong, due to the fact of I've travelled these halls for years, to where I can make it to one corner to the extreme opposite, yet today I cant seem to go fast enough to catch up with the speed boat the ferry was apparently replaced with!... I apologise about getting a bit annoyed, just after so many years of having a routine, it can be quite annoying when a day that you hold in high regard does not go as planned. Would you mind helping Diana along Mira? I need a moment to calm myself."
With that, the Lich passes on the vampire to the only non-undead of the group, before rubbing her temples for a moment, secretly trying to make sure with sound she knew where the figure was before quickly spinning and pointing her palms at the mystery person, casting a bind spell to keep them in place.
spriter1

Postby spitfyre » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm

As Annie was pushed off the boat, she realized that she left the Ball on the ship. Looking frantically around for it she spots another girl holding it. Shouting out, "Nooooooooooo.", she started to panic as she pushed her way to her ball trying to be reunited with it, also using her powers to try to summon her ball back to her.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Tyler passed by Annie with his suit case when he heard her yelling. He came over and tried to help. "What's wrong?" He asked, pelvis behind his suitcase.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:33 am

As Tyler calls out to her she looks briefly back at him with a panicked look on her face. "Its, its the Ball. I am not supposed to part with it ever, and if I stay too far away from it for too long bad things happen. I mean really bad things happen. Some girl had it last time I saw it." Closing her eyes, Annie focuses on the ball using her powers, and calls it to her, not caring if she had to push past people to get to it.
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:11 am

Tyler looked confused. "What kind of bad things?" He asked.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:40 am

Annie sighed and said to him, " Like, electrocute and kill everyone and everything in a 50 ft radius, everything, that is, besides me."
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Tyler just stood in shock.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby venomouswings » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Diana paused at the sudden request from Elish. The moment she rubbed her temples the vamp knew the lich was lying, undead don't get headache. "Mira would you mind going ahead of us for a moment, I just want to speak to Elish, alone." She gave the girl a pat on the back. "Go on will catch you up as soon as possible." She slowed down to a stop and waiting on Elish to do what she was doing, her body ready for a fight.
venomouswings

Postby Gorutsuki » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 am

"Huh? What's this thing?" Taking the strange looking ball into her hands she began to inspect it while she was pushed along. Feeling herself being hered alog by the large crowd she began to feel irritated at everyone's shoving and screamed as loud as she could "could you all just fucking stop shoving? Holy hell!"
Gorutsuki

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:23 am

Alexis and Annie

It seems that whatever is going on at the docks, things are slowing down as the crew of the ship halts nearly everyone and orders them all to move things out at more leisurely pace. The crowd surrounding Alexis clears up, allowing her to breathe while the ball in her hands got yoinked the school representative. "I'll be taking this, thank you for finding it," she said in the most flatest of tones. "Please remain calm and follow the directions. You should be meeting up in the main plaza area, orientation will be held there. You don't want to be late..."

The school representative heads on over to the panicking Annie, struggling to resist the urge to explode and send a large surging pulse. The blue haired woman presents the ball to Annie, keeping the same look on her face as she had with Alexis. "Here, and don't explode anyone," she said, passing the ball over. "I'll be handing the punishments if that's the case, and we don't want that to happen to you or anyone else here, do we?" She leaves the moment hang around for a moment before she turns the wading crowd and points to them heading off the docks and gathering their supplies. "Now, shall you get going? I have some matter to deal with. It's best you don't see this..."

Tyler

Before you can even react, you hear a very loud snap of someone's fingers, echoing in your ears. Coming back to reality, you are looking at the school representative, and she is looking down at you with not the most friendliest of faces. Her look extrudes disgust, irritation and annoyance as she looks down at your nude figure, before she lets out one long heavy sigh, pitching her eyes in the process.

"You seriously think that you're going to be walking into this school looking like that?" she groaned, her tone very heavy as she stares at you. She checks around to see the ship slowly draining of passengers as the ship finally docks and everyone slowly makes their way off. "We got a dress code here and I'm not going to permit you roaming the halls with nothing, nor even just your shorts on! I don't give a damn about your fur, we have uniforms that are catered to those..." and she narrows her gaze on you, "and they're not cheap to make. If anything happens to them, it's coming out of your pockets, so take damn good care of your uniforms."

Letting out another heavy sigh and getting a check to see if no one is around, the representative perks herself up just a bit before heading off. She stops for a moment, gathering up her supplies and she stood there for a moment before speaking. "I haven't done that spell in months and I could always add to my collection," the woman pondered out loud. "I wonder how well it stacks up with the rest I have..." There is a faint chuckle from her lips as she heads on off, and before you know it, there in your hands are your shorts. Might as well put them on before you stir the wrath of the blue haired girl.

"And remember, staying on this ship will send you back and you'll be waiting another year, so move it if you want to stay!"

Teachers

Elish attempts to perform her magic, but the moment that she pulls it off, it dissipates and everything around them starts to straighten themselves out. There are the sounds of a familiar feminine laugh, which Elish registers to belong a certain illusionist teacher down the hall and her prankster antics. She even comes strolling down the hall, a smile on her face and she waves to the facility members.

"Oh hello you three~!" she stated, giggling. "Sorry about that, I was trying to get myself moving closer to the docks to meet the new students, and I didn't think anyone else would be in the halls! Really, I'm sorry! Elish, honey, if there's anything I can do to make it up to you?" She stops to notice the others, with Diana perking herself up as the teacher dressed in blue walks over to Mira. "Oh, you made it to being a teacher? Congrats! Hopefully we can work together, share lessons, maybe I show you a few of my own tricks? Anyway, it's nice you're a part of our team and hopefully we can work together... provided that I live long enough to see another school year." Her brow is dripping in a cold sweat, knowing that Elish is eyeing her harshly.

The illusionist claps her hands and things warped around them once again, now appearing more closer to where they are supposed to be meeting up with the students. "Now then, shall we take our leave and meet the new year of students?" she asked, with the world around them reverting back to normal to make sure that things are looking normal for the students.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spitfyre » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 am

Annie's eyes briefly narrowed as the rep handed her ball over, and said, "It's not like exploding people is a choice, the ball has a sort of... defense mechanism. Whatever." Holding the ball tightly to her chest, Annie then proceeds to follow the crowd of students to orientation.
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Tyler quickly put the shorts on, blushing at being caught like that. However, something seemed off about that woman... He sighed and headed out. "Hey, Annie. Dies something seem... Off about that woman there?" He points to the teacher that scolded him."
Last edited by BinaryHedgehog on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spriter1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Elish just has a look of annoyance on her face when she sees what has kept her late, someone who she still wasn't fond of after the time she decided it would be funny to make the Lich think she was adding Limproot to a potion when demonstrating how to brew it to the class, only to add drider chitin instead, causing... Explosive results. Elish still had the stitching on her arm where it was sewn back to her, and while glad that she usually has her desks a bit back from her own, now has them an extra foot away just in case...
It didn't help that while Elish might have a couple of minor dislikes, there was one thing she hated with an absolute passion, something she had only been once before, and it cost her five years of preparation and research. Being late. Something this woman had now caused her to be. The Lich could hear the voices again, telling her of the terrible deeds she could do right now which would be fitting punishment for the girl's insolence... Only to snap back to her calm demeanor, reminding herself she is a teacher. She is to be calm, civilised, and most importantly not impulsive. She does not wish to go back to her times of life and the decade thereafter...
So with that, Elish just adopted her calm demeanor again, unclenching her hand, relaxing her shoulders, and her face becomging neutral before just turning around and floating back down the stairs towards the docks, simply saying "I will meet you all there... Although at this point, it might hardly matter."
spriter1

Postby Gorutsuki » Sat May 02, 2015 5:03 am

Having the ball taken from her hands and feeling a little sheepish at her outburst she kept quiet when the older woman addressed her. Nodding her head she didn't feel ashamed about her yelling believing herself to be justified after her there was a literal stampede of people that swept her off of her feet, she was just happy that no one, herself included was trampled by people.
Gorutsuki

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay