Witchcraft Academia

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Witchcraft Academia

Postby that man » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Jackolen William DePhispe
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"It is good to see that you made it here in one piece, Mr DePhispe," Marianne Joyce smiled as Jackolen entered into her office, the fact that she didn't scream and try to do anything painful to him already being a great improvement over just about any other greeting he had experienced since being turned into a whisp. "So then, I hope you didn't mind the private helicopter to get you here faster then the students will, my last secretary quite without warning, and this just seemed like the best option."

Elish O'Hare

As with the other old teachers, Elish O'Hare was looking out at the ship coming into port now, the prospect of being able to help out the new students coming to the school. Standing close to her was one of her star students who had been hired on as a teacher for this year, the recommendation for doing so making her swell with an odd amount of pride for the fact she could publicly show her student off. Still, it also made her feel oddly uncomfortable at the same time, mainly because her student was also very...

Mira Meritt

Looking out at the ship as it slowly came into the local port, Mira Meritt was given some odd memories as she remembered being on the ship just a few years ago, the fear of being captured by some government or other such agency, still ringing in her head. The sudden appearance of another teacher next to her helped Mira snap out of her temporary stupor, the presence of one of the teachers who had helped Mira earlier in her life calming her down.

Tyler

As if being a witch was hard enough, Tyler also had to deal with the fact that no one was happy about the fact that an earlier miscast has turned him into a rabbit boy on top of everything else, resulting in a large amount of being cast aside. Thankfully, Tyler had been discovered by a women with blue hair, who brought him onto this ship too...

too...

Too where Tyler had forgotten. There were students nearby on deck he could ask, but most all of them seemed to have been more interested in the Island racing towards them.

Annie

Because the spray of saltwater would damage the metalworking and gears that made her up, Annie was advised to stay indoors, only able to look on as the other students were beginning to crowd the deck to look out at the Island as they approached, the vast array of witches making her feel more nervous then before, especially since she only saw a couple of them who had mutated from their human origins. With her ball nearby, Annie became aware of a low vibrating coming from it, her relative inexperience with the tool making it hard for her to gauge what was going on now.

Alexis Tanner

With the prospect of going to the first real school she had been to for five years, Alexis felt the joy rising inside of her as the Island drew nearer, the fears she had been feeling for the last few years vanished almost all at once, though thankfully none of the witches near her seemed to notice that she was feeling. The feelings inside of Alexis threatened to come out all at once, the resulting feelings probably going to be her hugging whoever happened to be unfortunate enough to be next to her, or worse, do something she hadn't even thought of yet.

Claire Jones

Mainly because they weren't entirely sure of what would happen if Claire was left alone for too long, one of the school representative's was sitting next to her with a book and staff in hand. It was oddly calming inside this one part of the ship, especially given the view it afforded for the island, but also for the fact that there only seemed to be one other..."person" here besides the representative, and it looked like she was having some sort of trouble with an object that she had with her.

Marianne Joyce's appearance

School Representative

Celestial Divination

Witchcraft Isle

Last edited by that man on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
that man

Re: Witchcraft Academia

Postby VintageBass » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Jack takes a moment to get himself some fresh air to breathe in, despite not having any sort of lungs to breathe with, as he carries in his suitcase and checks out the office of his new employer. Hearing the warm welcoming from her as well has a smile on his pumpkin face, and while he had run into those who want to attack him, it's mostly those that see him as a potential threat instead of trying to save their lives from said threats. Either way, it's good that he has some good people to turn to, and having a chance to work at a place to help young witches and wizards do good for the world. It's certainly a step up after his encounter with the woman that made him who he is.

"Thank you, Miss Joyce," he replied, bowing before her as he sets his suitcase down. "Considering the condition I'm in, getting here in one piece is a bit tricky, but as long as I have a steady supply of hay and straw to stuff myself, I should be good." He chuckles, admiring the room again before focusing on Marianne. Something about redheads he certainly admires, also making him miss his original form, but he's not too upset over the changes with his new form. After all he can do pretty much anything beyond dealing with anything to fire, but surely he can handle things. "So then, do you want me to settle down first or get right to work? I would like to put away my gear, have it in a safe place since that's pretty much keeping this body working for me."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spitfyre » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 pm

Annie grabs her ball and holds it tight, hoping to get some comfort from her only friend, and the only thing that kept her 'happy'. Over time hopefully she would be able to fully understand it and they could truly communicate as friends, but for now she could only hold and move the object. Holding the ball she waited for the arrival at the island, so she could begin her training as a witch.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby Gorutsuki » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:58 am

Alexis couldn't contain her excitement as the island grew closer and closer in her field of view. Jumping up and down in joy on the deck she didn't care that her breasts were bouncing around, she was too busy thinking about all the cool and neat things she would be learning to do. "I am soooo going to learn how to levitate objects, that way I can do all the things at once!" She loudly declared to no one but herself as she wore a huge grin and stopped bouncing.
Gorutsuki

Postby spriter1 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:57 am

As Elish floated over to the window to look out at the boat sailing into the docks like it always did this time of year, the lich got a slight smile on her face, the prospect of another year full of learning and discovering very much outweighing any feeling of unrest the undead might have gotten off the new teacher, and past star pupil standing beside her. After a moment of silence and just enjoying the view, Elish turns to the girl and says "So Mira, I must say that I look forward to working alongside you. At least this year you won't have to worry about me handing you an assignment at every opportunity."
The lich's smile grows a bit at the mention of that, before looking back out the window, hopeful for what sort of name the girl would make for herself as a teacher. Elish wasn't exactly happy for her because the undead wanted to show her off, more because she was someone that deserved the position.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Tyler looked around, feeling like an outcast. He wanted to know where he was going, but he was just too nervous considering that he was a bunny. He couldn't get the courage to talk to anyone so he just headed inside. When he came in, he saw Annie. He felt better talking to her, mostly because he wanted to give her company. "H-hello..." He nervously said to her. "I-I'm T-Tyler, a-and I want to know w-where this ship is heading."
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:59 am

Annie looks up from her ball when Tyler approaches, immediately noticing that we has turned himself into a bunny, Annie cocks her head sideways as if examining him and says," Hello Tyler bunny-man, my name is Annie. Just Annie. The ship is heading to the island of course. To the witch academy." Annie then smiles, but it was a hollow smile, one not reaching her eyes, and only on the outside portraying happiness, for inside she was cold and lifeless.
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:36 pm

((Taking the time to describe Tyler in light of the backstory.))
The cream colored rabbit approached Annie. His blue eyes and white chest fur glowing in the light and his floppy ears swaying with each movement. The bunny was only wearing a pair of blue swimming trunks for modesty, since his fur made him unbearbly hot when he's wearing regular clothes. His feet looked just like bunny paws. He kneeled down in front Annie. "Is everything okay?" He asked.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Annie squeezes the ball again and says, "Yes Tyler, everything is fine, I just wish I could go outside with the rest of the students and experience what they are. I guess you could say I want to mingle with them and get to know them. But instead I need to stay inside." Annie frowns and curls up with her ball even tighter, wishing she could be like the other kids.
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Tyler looked worried. "Why ever so not?" The bunny asked. "You're a human, not a rabbit, you probably won't get made fun of like me..." With that last statement, Tyler's ears appeared to droop as he looked towards the ground.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Annie sulked quietly and said, " You want to know why? Fine." Annie takes her arm and bashes it on the bench next to her, making a very loud clang as her metal arm bounces off of the bench. "You see? I'm not exactly 'human' as you put it."
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 am

Tyler was taken aback, the girl was a robot! "Well, at least you'll blend in... I used to be a human too, until an 'incident' ten years go. Let's just say, there was more embarrassment than just being turned into a bunny." He sighs. "It was so bad that no one could change me back. What happened to you?"
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:54 am

" I don't blend in as easy as you might think." Annie shivered. As she did, its seemed almost a part of her came out and showed itself, almost if she had a bit of life in her buried deep where no one could find it.

"It's just so cold." She said in a strange faint voice. maybe it had something to do with the fact that someone was talking to her, as if she was having a normal life again, something within her sparked briefly, something that was a remnant of her old life, before she died. She then shakes her head, as that faint spark of life went out and she was back to being her unattached self.

She spoke up again, "Well, you see, I died."
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:11 am

Tyler did not reply. He was just focused on that voice. He then snapped back into reality. "I see... so this is how you 'live' then?" He asked. "Must not have any of your humanity left, from the sound of your voice..." He said. "...or so you think." He added.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:30 am

"I guess this is how I live. I can usually go around like anyone, but when it comes to water? I have to stay away." Annie looked away from Tyler briefly, to look outside at the approaching island and the water.

" When my father created me after my accident, he tried his hardest to put me back into a body, he even gave it all of my memories, but it is true. True emotions are difficult and even impossible to experience, and while I can put on a facade for most people, it means nothing."

For a moment, Annie has a puzzled look on her face. She then says, "That? I, I meant my skin. if I brush up against people for even the briefest of seconds they would realize who I was, because there is no warmth under my skin and I cannot retain heat, so I am always cold to the touch."

Annie hugs her ball again and says, " The only thing that ever understands is my ball."
spitfyre

Postby Vhexo » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:09 pm

As Mira looked at the ship, memories of not too long ago came back to her mind, picturing her on that same ship while she came here for the first time. Now, she was standing here on the island, waiting for the ship to arrive with the new students. The thought of being on of the students not too long ago, and now teaching them, made her slightly uneasy. She didn't know if she was prepared for what would come, but she figured she would give it her best. When her former teacher, and now colleague, addressed her, the feeling became a bit more faint as she said to her former teacher: "Thank you, Tea... Elish. I also look forward to our cooperation.", and she quickly looked at Elish, before returning her gaze back to the ship.
Vhexo

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:47 am

Claire is a little frustrated that there was a school representative next to her. "This is so stupid. I'm fine. It's not like I'm going to kill everyone on this ship" she thinks. She sighs and begins to look around the room and calms down a bit. "That's a nice view of the island" Claire mutters quietly. She stands up and stretches her body and looks over at the school representative. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just stretching my body a bit." Claire says before taking her seat again.
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:36 pm

"Still..." Tyler began. "I sensed that you still have emotion." He stood up. "Maybe you should go out and make some more friends. I say 'more' because I'm your friend now."
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby spitfyre » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Annie uncurled herself from her ball and placed it next to her and said, "Maybe you thought you did, but whatever. I can't go out and make more friends, I thought I told you that. The ocean spray from the boat would most certainly destroy my circuiting. I am very glad we are friends though."
spitfyre

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:13 am

Tyler laughed. "I probably could've worded that better. I never meant 'right this instant.'"
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Next

Return to Roleplay