NEET Fighter Alpha; Rise of The Hikikomori

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: NEET Fighter Alpha; Rise of The Hikikomori

Postby Nobudi » Fri May 08, 2015 6:45 am

Ah, damit. 3 minutes were not enough for her.
Now that she had mind melded with this girl, she finally figured what she wanted of this situation: A doll for her to play with.
She didn't dare try and lost this girl by embarrassing her to death in the middle of public, so she dressed her. She didn't put on the underwear or her bra back on in the last minute.
Carefully, once she had gotten her host dressed, she made her walk up to her mail slot, underwear in hand, and slid the underwear and bra in. Without alerting her ex- classmate.
Counting down to the last few precious seconds left, she used her host to push her door bell.
Nobudi

Postby Grape_Drink » Sat May 09, 2015 3:06 am

((Note: Amelie and Jason can now contact each other))

Raina
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

20, 17, 11, 8 vs 17+1, 15+1, 9+1, 7+1
4 Ball: 440/700 HP
Sucker: 0/200 HP

You aren’t entirely sure how you managed to kill the damned thing so easily, but in short work you leave a fried giant alien mosquito corpse at your feet, a number of eggs excreting out of it and rolling along the ground. Maybe you just got lucky, or maybe you’re just that good, but whatever the case, a message appears on your screen:

YOU WIN!
  • 200 XP Acquired!
  • No Mutation!
  • Warning: Toxins still present!

Your health bar recovers, the hole in your armor patching back up at breakneck speeds, though the small toxin warning in the corner of your screen doesn’t go away for some reason. You figure it’s just a server bug or something as you begin a light jog. Rounding a corner, you notice Miss Hellhound and a few players chatting as the toxins present warning changes to “activated.”

Your legs suddenly buckle underneath you, your mech falling over as a… Different feeling comes over you, specifically in areas that shouldn’t be acting up like that in a game! The devs for this mod have a sick sense of humor! An uncomfortable heat begins to build up inside of you as your legs clench tightly.

“Huh, yah alright there 4 Ball? What’s up, you just fell o-… Bahahaha! Did you fight a sucker and get stabbed or something? Oh man this is gold, where’s my camera?”

Amelie

Sniper Shot: 13

You watch as the alien jumps on top of the man, ripping him to shreds in a rather gruesome scene as you take the shot…

KROW!

YOU WIN!
  • Player Interference: 75 XP acquired!
  • Mutation not obtained!

Well, that was… Surprisingly easy. You could go down and introduce yourself, though as it stands you’re rather safe up here on the ledge and he’d be unable to reach you easily if you were successful.

Jamie

18, 13, 11, 1 vs 12+1-2, 12+1-2, 8+1-2, 4+1-2 (+1 from level, -2 from flanking)

Tagase Roshi: 140/200 HP
Lead Eater: 0/300 HP

Running around the beast, Tan Locust keeps it distracted as they jump back and forth, the lead eater spitting acid at him and mousey, running into buildings, etc.

Getting behind it, you mount your pistol and take fire. A shot lands as it turns around in anger, running after you. A second shot lands, and you think you can get a third shot in before the alien suddenly speeds up!

Synchronization increased by 1%!

You watch in horror as it headbutts you, a pain ripping through your face as you go flying. You watch as Mouse pulls out a device and begins to shoot at the beast as blood gushes from your nose. You almost forget that you’re in a game for a moment as you note that pain seems to be very real in this world. Tan Locust seems to be exchanging a kickboxing match with the creature as you manage to make your way back to your pistol, lining up the shot and firing it through the critter’s head.

YOU WIN!
  • Player Assistance: 50 XP points obtained!
  • No Mutation Detected!

Tan Locust seems to panic as gooey appendages sprout from his legs.

“Gah! That’s the second mutation this month! If I’m not careful this might become permanent!”

Looking around, you spot a level three player with a pirate hat approaching you…

“Hah! Is this the fine Booty you told me about? Suppose this was worth pausing that episode for.”

“Yeah, Scurve. She seems like she’d be a valuable addition to our group.”

The woman holds out a hand, her other resting on her hip as she nods.

“The name’s Scurve, head of the Heartflutter Gang. Mousey here says you need to exchange some XP?”

An offer appears on the bottom of your screen…

Join Group: Heartflutter? (y/n)
Transfer Melee and Projectiles Skill Ranking: 1 battle, cost: 50XP+25% battle XP? (y/n)

Jason

9+1, 7+1, 6+1, 3+1 vs 18+1, 14+1, 12+1, 7+1
Yasker The Relentless: 75/800 HP
Lead Eater: 0/300 HP

Your plan seems to be going great! The beast lets out a howl in pain as your blade slashes and stabs across it repeatedly, your hook bringing you back in for more strikes… Well, that is until your Brain Cloak wears off. Oh sh-

It smacks you with one of its front claws, knocking the wind out of you as it begins to just wail on you, your HP bar quickly draining as the feeling of knives and needles slashing into you cause your vision to cloud from the pain. You think this is the end (or, at least that your avatar is about to die) when suddenly a notice appears in the corner of your screen:

Ebony Nightshade has joined the battle!

KROW!

The creature’s head is blown clean off, the rest of the body disintegrating as a large energy beam rips through the air as it did during your last battle, obliterating the Lead Eater. What… The fuck?

Looking up, you see an avatar, a sniper from the looks of it as the standard message appears across your screen.

YOU WIN!
  • Player Interference: 75 XP acquired!
  • Mutation Obtained! Time until dissipation: 1 day
  • Mutation: +5 Lust Grappling

You feel your wounds recovering as you note the “mutation” sprouting out of your arm… The hell? Lust grappling? Looking it over, you seem to have small tentacles with teeth on the end of them sprouting out of your swordhand, and from the looks of it, they aren’t going away for at least a day. Gross.

Ginko

Your host seems to panic a bit more at this as you find yourself in your own body, tripping over yourself as you stand up and go to answer the door.

Opening the door, she seems to be getting ready to dash off before a look of horror briefly encapsules her face. Blushing, she rubs the back of her head as she laughs.

“H-hello! U-um, I… That is…”

She seems to be at a loss for words, as she seems to debate trying to run away anyways.
Grape_Drink

Postby spitfyre » Sat May 09, 2015 4:13 am

After blowing the head off the alien, Amelie jumps down off of the building, landing near the nearly fallen PC. Secretly readying a cryo grenade just in case the person wanted to try something funny, Amelie calls out to the character, " Hello there, that was a close one, you almost got ripped to shreds. The name's Ebony, Ebony Nightshade."
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby Nobudi » Sat May 09, 2015 6:08 am

Ginko had to do her best to suppress her delight of the situation.
She was in prime position to blackmail her doll.

"Can I help you, Miss?" she asked in a polite tone that hopefully not betray the fact she had any role to play in the current state of affairs.
Nobudi

Postby exalted » Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 am

Raina yelped as her legs gave way and she collapsed, cursing herself slightly. The sensation puzzled her a moment, unfamiliar to what was happening to her. The last time she felt this way had been before the accident and.... ah no no no no no no, it couldn't be. Those sick, perverted bastards couldn't have actually... fuck, it was the net, of course the pricks could and would have.

"Screw you, Hellhound," She coughed, trying to right herself, "I'll stick that camera up your ass."
exalted

Postby that man » Sun May 10, 2015 12:26 pm

"It's...it's nice to meet you," Tagase Roshi nods, being made to shake Scurve's hand in a form of acceptance for the group while also saying, "my name is Tagase Roshi, and...well, I guess you can see that I am new here. On that note...what was going on with those mutations? I mean...what is going on between his legs right now, because that isn't something I expected to be growing out like that."
that man

Postby Reaver » Tue May 12, 2015 4:49 am

Jason had cringed as his plan had began to fall apart and his health bar fell with every strike. "Fuck fuck fuckitey fuck!" He yelled out loud to himself, not caring who heard him on the street. He had miscalculated how fast Yasker would be able to kill the Lead Eater and how long his Brain Cloak would last. However, Yasker wasn't going to go down without a fight. He started punching it and trying to slash it with his sword rather ineffectively as his health bar was quickly depleted. Jason thought it was all over until he heard a loud noise followed by the complete disintegration of the monster. An assist by Ebony Nightshade.... "Points for originality", musing the person names over before examining his reward for the victory. 75xp wasn't too bad since he had almost died instead and the mutation was a bit interesting although he didn't think he'd ever need to use it any time soon. Yasker stood up as Jason glanced at his hp, wondering it was possible for this person to finish off Yasker right now and collect some extra xp from it.

"It was close but it didn't happen, thanks to you." Said Yasker in his deep gritty voice. "I am Yasker. Your help was much appreciated." Holding out his hand to shake hers while idly holding his sword in the other hand. He wasn't sure if he should expect foul play from this player or even if it was allowed but he certainly didn't want to engage in a fight if his health was still low right now. Jason went even as far as to send her a friend request, since he could use an xp farming partner.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby spitfyre » Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 am

Amelie breathed a small sigh of relief as Yasker held out his hand in a sign of friendship. After disengaging the grenade she held behind her back, she shook his hand,trying to ignore the weird tentacle protruding from his arm, accepted his friend request and said, "No problem Yasker, so want to stay grouped up? I don't know how many hits I can take from these things, and I can provide you with ranged support, with this rifle and a medpack I have.
spitfyre

Postby Reaver » Tue May 12, 2015 6:34 am

Jason grinned as Ebony accepted the friend request. He cycled through the side options looking for anything that resembled a guidebook. He hoped to find listed pve and pvp activites offered outside of duels, perhaps something he could do with his new teammate together. "Staying together sounds ideal. Two hunters working together, one of the sword and one of the rifle, a deadly match indeed. How does that rifle work by the way? I believe I have seen it before during my last duel. It caused a bit of "fuss" but I am the Relentless for a reason. Never stopping until death enters my body and that time it was my enemy that felt death." Laughing quietly underneath his mask. "I'll look for new activities to do in this area, hold on a sec." Sent Jason in a pm to Amelie.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby spitfyre » Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 am

Amelie smiled to herself and the said out loud, "Yay! Sword and rifle, deadly indeed. I am not quite sure how it works fully, what I do know is that it is supposed to be used on level 4's and that it can wipe clean anything level 2 or lower. Oh, and it has a three minute cooldown, so once I get a shot off i'm done for a bit, but that shouldn't be a problem for us right?" She then replied to the Pm with, "Alright sounds good : )"
spitfyre

Previous

Return to Roleplay