XCOM Horny Valkyries 2.0! (Part 2)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: XCOM Horny Valkyries 2.0! (Part 2)

Postby Kittirai » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:04 am

Luna's expression doesn't change, nor does she seem to move at all. Still she didn't seem beyond a bit of banter.

"Had worse. Intentional once."

Luna was more annoyed at the fact she was forced to leave than anything else. She only had five tally marks from this first misson. Did getting raped reduce the kill number? She needed to think of some new rules for her own little game later.
Kittirai

Postby Meep Meepersons » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:16 am

(Nym is stunned, so pass)
Meep Meepersons

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:46 am

Wearing her boots and a layer of muton cum, Madson greedily swipes cum off with her fingers sucking them, as it should be crimal to let such nice hot cum go to waste. She aggresively grabs for the beast, smiling as she rubbed her wet pussy against the beasts top cock, leaning forward kissing him. " Im gonna have your baby and i dont even know your name, my mom would be so ashamed...." she teased bending over in front of the beasts pricks.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Earthsage » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:33 pm

"It's still painful, though. I would offer to assist, but in addition to you probably not trusting me, I don't have any skill in healing people."
Kelly shrugs as best she can in her bindings, before leaning back and seeming to think.
"... I wonder what kind of experiment's they're going to run on me, back at base. Hopefully they don't kill me."
Kelly shivers, looking concerned, and actually feeling it this time. Perhaps she's being taken back just as live test material, something to more safely augment the other XCOM soldiers. Wouldn't that be ironic?
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby Kittirai » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:49 am

Luna smirks at that.
"I live. Pain is not bother."

She shrugs to the pondering however. " Not able to say. If want you dead, they not go to this trouble. Bullet cheaper than airfare"
Kittirai

Postby Earthsage » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:36 am

"Or they can experiment on me, and pay back the cost by giving you all safe augmentations. Airfare is worth it if it wins you a war..."
Kelly sighs, leaning back and looking sad.
"... Well, that's depressing. I probably would've preferred the bullet, unless they make it painless."
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby Kittirai » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:37 am

"Were is fun in that?"

She wasn't trying to be mean.... just a bit sadistic. Luna was quite aware others didn't have her... tastes.
Kittirai

Postby Soref12 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Sarah pulls up her sights and fires at the zerker farthest from Nym, hoping to negate the risks of hitting her squad leader but maybe get their attention long enough for the giantess to get out of the side of the car. She mentally face-palmed at that, things were going to hell pretty fast, the very fact that their squad leader was stuck in the side of an automobile and the other squaddie just gave an enthusiastic blowjob to a sectoid only proves that.
Soref12

Postby Earthsage » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Kelly shifts in her seat, wincing a bit as she tries to ease her bindings enough to get the blood flowing again. It was an annoyance, but one she'd have to deal with...
"Fun in what? The painless experiments? Well, for one, I'd probably be at least a little more co-operative."
Kelly grins and leans back again, able to do so comfortably now. "Only a little, though. I don't intend to just be sued as a test subject."
Earthsage

Postby Kittirai » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:32 am

Luna shrugs.

" No idea what will be done. Was told to guard you. Am guarding you. If you corrupted by aliens maybe they fix. Dunno Science never really my thing."
Kittirai

Previous

Return to Roleplay