Rise of the Monster Lords PF campaign

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Rise of the Monster Lords PF campaign

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Hissing as the trinket holds her back she snarls and hisses standing back five feet recoiling whenever the symbol is pressed close to her. "I'll make you suffer for this girl!" She hisses lunging at the nun and falling short of five feet while the trinket holds her at bay. Snarling she watches as the arrow catches the symbol and breaks it, her snarl changing into a grin as the familiar dread fills the nun. "You should of begged me!" She hisses and lunges attacking to grapple the nun
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Allen walks up to the two huddled at the fireplace and picks up one of their silver baubles along the way, "Good evening, you two. I'm here to kindly inform you of the new owners of this fine village. My people and I have need of your land and your labor. Lucky for the two of you, we've no interest in killing those who are willing to work for their lives and don't fight back. As you can no doubt hear my fellows have already begun dealing with those who aren't willing to take things the smart way and bow down." He crouches near the two of them and eyes the woman before bringing a single claw to barely graze her chin, "That aside, tell me... have you reared any children, ma'am? You seem the age that you might have some experience in bringing up youngins." He gives her a toothy smile as he watches her face. He always enjoyed seeing the females react to his less than hidden member, a standard of Clerics of Ijoufu.

(Diplomacy +6, Sense Motive +8)
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Albedo: As you touch the woman's face she looks up at you fearfully. Your question makes her take a peek at your exposed member for a brief moment, before coming back up to meet your gaze. "J-just one my lord..." Her voice quivers and cracks as she struggles to speak through the fear.

Mel: You grab hold of the Nun by her thin wrists and it's all she can do to not collapse away from you. She tugs her arms back from you in a feeble attempt to escape. "No! Don't! Let go of me!" She pleads, practically sobbing as she turns her gaze away from you, closing her eyes tightly.
Meep Meepersons

Postby spriter1 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:20 pm

As she watched the the fact that everyone else seemed to be dealing with stuff just fine, Ailbe goes back to her normal form and goes to get off the roof, before looking to see if there is a house that hasnt had the door smashed in. If so, Ailbe will take out her skeleton key and open the closest one, else she will just lean on a wall and say to the vamp "Hope you don't mind if I watch."

(Lockpick +10 for a standard lock)
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:34 pm

His smile growing even wider when the woman glances at him, Allen turns to leave the house speaking over his shoulder as he goes, "Good, we may have to add to that number later. For now, stay put and I can guarantee your lives. You'll enjoy living under the protection of our power as well. Now, you'll have to excuse me but I've less intelligent members of your town to see to." Before stepping from the house he waves his hand and his cock throbs between his legs as he casts Divine Favor and Shield of Faith upon himself.
Stepping from the house he looks for the next group of humans he needs to inform. After all, who wouldn't be upset if they didn't understand that they've new masters?

(AC raised to 26 and +1 to attack and damage rolls)
Albedo28

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Listening to her pleas Elizabeth smiles and shakes her head in refusal. "No, too late my little holy woman. but I promise you will taste divine before I turn you into a husk!" She glares and tries to pin the woman to the floor, her dead eyes glaring into the Nun as she closes her eyes. "No one can save you, give in to me and able i'll let you live as my pet. Beg to be mine."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Albedo: The woman cringes as you leave and sobs into the arms of the man you left her with. You exit the building and take a look around. From here you can see Elizabeth grabbing hold of and wrestling the nun to the ground. The humans on the other side of the two are still trying to get through the door, more so now that the only thing keeping what they now know as a vampire away from them was just destroyed. You could deal with this particular grop of humans, or you could smash in yet another door and check for more people.

Mel: You easily wrestle the Nun to the ground but she falls silent and keeps her eyes shut and her head turned away from you. She also stops resisting, knowing full well she was incapable of succeeding. Seems she'd resigned herself to her fate, typical.

ToG: The flat of your axe collides with the girls chest and knocks not only the wind out of her, but the consciousness as well. The impact sends her off to the side and crashing through a rocking chair about six feet to your left. She is unconscious and the pregnant woman sobs in worry as she tries to scramble over to her fallen daughter, fearing she had just been slain.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Seeing the nun give up the fight Elizabeth hisses in anger. Wanting the girl to struggle and give her a chance Elizabeth leans in and whisper in her ear. "If you don't amuse me i'll bring you back as my thrall and then i'll have you tear your family, your friends to ribbons as they are forced to watch the monster you -let- yourself become kill them all and see you enjoy it." She leans back up and waits looking down at the woman to see if that sparked a little more fight from her.

MelissaB

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:04 am

Moving toward the group of humans trying to get out of the gate, Allen roars out to get their attention before speaking to them, "I suggest you all move to the center of the village and sit down. Those who obey will be spared. Those who resist will be punished and those who fight back will meet a worse fate. Now, don't make me cook you all alive, if you would. Your lives could hold value, yet." He says as he walks closer with his massive greatsword at the ready. He keeps an eye out for anyone who looks like they might make trouble. Should none of them listen he'll strike down the nearest male.

(potential attack +8, damage:3d6+8)
Albedo28

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 am

Gor'Thol looked down at the pregnant woman, snarling, "Gor'Thol no kill her, not yet. But she'll wish she was dead when i'm through with her." He said, and attempted to knock the pregnant woman out which shouldn't be too hard before grabbing the half-elf and taking her into a bedroom, where he would enjoy his time with her.
That_One_Guy

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:15 am

Mel: The nun wimpers and ramains silent for a moment. "I wont! If you kill me my lord will take my soul from here, what you make my body do after will be no different then what I'm sure you'll do anyways." She explains rather calmly despite knowing she is likely doomed regardless.

Albedo: They all stop and look at you as you roar at them. You have their full attention as you speak to them and they all quietly but quickly scramble towards the middle of town in a close huddle. Seems like none of them wish to die this day.

ToG: TYou strike the mother in the face with your fist and she passes out, a nice red mark swelling up on her cheek as she lay beside her unconscious daughter, also unconscious. You easily lift the girl but groan when the strainous activity makes your wounds smart. Nothing compared to what you've had before though. The pain only served to drive you harder in getting your revenge. There was only one other room in the house, and that is where the bed was. It was a pretty decent sized bed, covered in furs and framed with animal bones, almost reminds you of home.

Spriter: Your key thing doesn't work because none of the houses actualy have any outside locks or keyholes. You could probably kick in a door given your higher then normal rogue strength. Unfortunately byond getting everyone in your particular non-combat skills seem to be moot here.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 am

Grinning Elizabeth shakes her head. "No I will turn you, you will remain mine, no lord to save you and no lord to stop you from growing to love it." She teases and warns the little nun. Desperate for her prey to tr and resist her. Her arms locking the nun down as she attempts to pin her completely to the floor. "last chance. I'll drain you anyway, but we planned on sparing a lot of you, if you wish your family to suffer agony before I have a taste of them then by all means, keep lying there thinking your lord will save your spirit."

MelissaB

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:33 am

Gor'Thol threw the girl down on the bed, not even bothering to close the door, and ripped off the remains of her clothes and armor. It wasn't hard letting his cock free from the pants he wore and getting on top of this half-elf bitch and slammed his cock into her, not caring for her pleasure, only his and he was going to enjoy this, he wanted her to feel pain, he wanted to break her by the time he was done. Slamming his cock in and out of her hole, enjoying it's tightness and would probably keep the slut as a personal pet.
That_One_Guy

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:43 am

Allen smiles as he watches the people move off obediently. He looks down at Elizabeth playing with her food and smiles wider. Moving over to the two he crouches down and looks at the nun before running his claws down her habit until he exposes her underclothes before slicing those up to expose her pussy to the air. "I suggest you learn to like her way of doing things before you get a taste of mine. Your god is nothing like my own, I assure you. Perhaps you'd enjoy carrying my child?" He says giving a wink to his vampire friend. "Our fair and noble Ms. Barthony is a much kinder mistress than I am a master, you see."
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:54 am

ToG: Even though you planned to simply ram your cock into the girl, removing her clothes wakes her but she is too beat up to struggle much more then sluggishly wiggling under your grasp. Unfortunately she is actually TOO tight! Your large member wont fit in her small hole, not without some amount of lubrication. You always did like the taste of elves, maybe tasting her before you soil her would be a good idea, unless you have some kind of oil or something handy.

Mel: The nun scoffs as the vampire threatens her with thralldom once more, mentioning her family again. "I have no family fiend! I have nothing other then my corporeal flesh to lose, and even that is a trivial loss! Eat me if you wish, but I wont give you what you want you damned monster!" Her resolve seems to only solidify the more you try to get her to struggle against you.

Albedo: The nun blushes profusely as you slice away her habit and explain to her your devious ultimatum. unfortunately blushing is all that you manage to get out of her as she once again relaxes her body, closes her eyes and turns her head away to ignore you.
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:02 am

"Fine!" With an upset huff she starts growling in anger and frustration. Isn't long until Elizabeth tries to sink her teeth into the nun's neck and drain her and satisfy her thirsty all in one. her eyes scanning Allen to see if he had an intention of stopping her, her eyes showing she's gonig to be pissed if he interrupts her feeding.

MelissaB

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:04 am

Gor'Thol groaned and pulled back, "You're too tight at the moment, let's fix that." He said pulling away and moving down between her legs and then lapped at her pussy, his rough tongue tracing her slit before entering her, tasting the virgin half-elf and lubricating her hole for him to use and abuse. He loved the taste of female elves, sweeter than humans like honey.
That_One_Guy

Postby spriter1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:04 am

Seeing the fact that there is no lock, the changeling frowns. Why would a door not have a lock?! The devious bastard! Her only weakness! NO MATTER! Drawing her sword and unsheathing her dagger from her wrist, before rearing her leg back to kick the door in.

(strength +4)
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:12 am

Seeing that the vampire has decided to simply claim the nun and prove her wrong Allen shrugs and stands up. He looks about the village and wonders just where all the other people were hiding. The changeling had definitely seen more than this milling about. Setting off into the village he looks for where the rest had gotten off to. Maybe he'd be lucky enough to find his own prize from among the remaining humans.
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:31 am

Spriter: You easily kick the door open and inside!? You see no one. This house looks to actually be a storage space. Boxes, barrels and crates line the walls and floors. Shelves with pickled and preserved goods decorate some of the others. For a poor settlement village, they sure didn't skimp on the food supplies. In the back of the room there's a door with an actual lock on it! Amazing! Maybe you should go pick it?

Albedo: You come across the final house, this one is actually made from stones, still crude, but made of stone. The front door looks sturdier and actually has a proper lock on it. However, it's still nowhere near as tough as the door on the gate, you could likely easily smash it open, even it took more then one hit.

Mel: The nun winces and gasps as you sink your teeth into her exposed neck. This close to her, you can see just how smooth her skin is, especially after the dragon sliced away her clothing. Through her cap bleeds golden locks silken and beautiful, it almost makes you jealous. Your feeding fills you with bliss, not as much as if she was resisting you, but still pretty pleasant. You already knew she was going to be but she really does taste exquisite, you wonder if it's due to something in her daily routine. You spend a good long moment feeding until sh is so weak she is about to pass out. Now you could either spare her, or drain the final drops from her body. Either way, even if you wanted her to se couldn't struggle anymore.

ToG: The half breed whines like a beaten a dog as she places her petite hands atop your head in a feeble attempt to keep you from lavishing her virginal slit with your large rough tongue. "G-get off!" She sobs defiantly, helpless and meek like a captured mouse. Your ministrations eventually bare fruits as the girl cums against her will, slicking your mouth and chin with her half-elf pussy juices. This time for sure maybe?
Meep Meepersons

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay