Mutant's Eden

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Mutant's Eden

Postby exalted » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:16 am

"Ummm... ahhh, okay?" Reylena muttered in response to the girl.

Looking around, she tried to think who else would be good to have around. The pumpkin man was an idea, he was big and weird enough to distract everything but it looked like the girl he was with had the same plan as her. Bone girl looked overly aggressive and could get them into more trouble so that left the other boy and ice girl, who looked like she knew what she was doing.

Casually strolling, Reylena moved to stand behind the Haleyah, looking to the side incase the girl turned around. She couldn't still be angry about the toast... right?
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:28 am

After waiting around for minutes for everyone to change, Jack notices the one boy he saw going up stage and hear about letting Reylena change in peace. Making sure that the coast is clear, and checking up on the girl, the scarecrow makes his way out of the locker room and out with the rest of the crowd. He stands roughly tall amongst them all, getting a clear view of everything around him as he works his way around and get a good spot, keeping his suitcase close to him at all times. Once he got himself with Willow, he sees that she isn't all that pleased with this being a physical exam for all of them, and he is smiling at it.

He isn't the best athlete but when it comes to running, he's a master at it! Especially now that he can't exactly wear himself out from exhaustion, he can run for days without stopping for some air, although this may be a problem if he has to lift things. With everyone raising their hands and asking their questions, he might as well throw his own two cents in. "So what are our groups going to be exactly," he asked, wanting to get that clear, "and where can I put this? I don't exactly want to lose this and I do want to have it close by just in case something breaks." He said this while holding up his suitcase, showing it off before lowering it down.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:49 am

Venomous:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

LATE!

It's only the word you can think about as you sprint across the campus. Late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late.

It's not your fault. The bus from your grandma's broke down, then the second bus did the same, when the finally got to the bus station someone spilt their smoothie all over you so you had to change and a host of other inconveniences.

Finally you see the auditorium up ahead and you burst through the doors to see... you're not quite sure what you see. I mean you know all about this school being a place for those who are special, like you, but you didn't really think about how special some of these people could be... a giant walking scarecrow with pumpkin as a head?

Taking a step to head down the stairs your foot slips on something and you go tumbling down to the stage. Thankful you didn't hurt yourself, you look down at your foot a see a piece of frozen toast stuck to it.

All:

"Can you lousy sods even count?!" Mr Force barks as the newcomers all nervously mingle around instead of forming orderly groups, "Fine, you two in first."

Grabbing Clarrissa and Matt he shoves them through doorway before turning around and glaring at Blair, still sprawled on the ground. The ground seems to shake slightly as he storms up to her.

"it's nice to see our royal highness here finally decided to join us mere peasants," He snaps sarcastically, picking her by the back of the neck and plunking her down next to Jack and Willow, "You three get ready, 60 seconds then your in."

"You lot," He barks again, pointing at Eliza, Reylena and Haleyah, "You're after them."

Seeing Mr Forces face growing increasingly red, Miss Winter, the Counselor, comes up and takes Jack's suitcase, saying she will mind it until he is done.

"You may use whatever you have to hand," her voice soothes against the harshness of Mr Force, "This is a test, but make sure you maintain safety at all times."
exalted

Postby spriter1 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:40 am

Hearing the man barking wasn't exactly something that Willow was used to, making her wince a bit at it, but also made her cast looks in his direction, her thoughts being what exactly she might do to the man in an effort to get him to shut up... But still when she was paired with the newcomer and Jack, Willow sighed with relief when she would at least have someone she knew with her, sticking to the man like glue since the scarecrow right now might be her only chance at keeping her head on her shoulders.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:48 am

Hearing the orders of their instructor she hopes this little exercise may prove them to be more than excellent combatants in the school.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 am

Hearing the angry shouting of their teaching ordering them around like he's the drill sergeant that he is being, Jack straightens himself out and focuses on the man, listening carefully to what he has to say. The shouting doesn't seem to bother him since he can listen to anything and not have to worry about the repercussions of the ringing, although it makes things harder to hear what others are saying if they are talking. While he is paying attention, Jack feels his suitcase being taken from him, and he frowns at the idea, not really pleased with losing the stuff that is holding the very things to make him move, but it seems like he isn't going to need it. Feeling Willow clinging onto him, Jack puts on a smile and loosens up his joints in preparation for this challenge. He might be carrying Willow in this which means he have an extra challenge to this, but he can power through this no problem.

... Well, unless there's fire involved and the people aren't crazy to light things up in a school, right?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Gorutsuki » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:21 am

Listening to the man's unneeded roaring Haleyah just let out a quiet sigh and wished that this would end sooner rather than later. If there was one thing she didn't stand when it came to teachers it was doing things that weren't necessary. Keeping track of the students that was near here she rolled her eyes and hoped that none of them would slow her down.
Gorutsuki

Postby exalted » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:27 am

Spriter, Vintage, Venom:

Ready or not , Mr Force ushers you through the door the other two students just went through a minute before. Behind the doors you find a find a wide staircase leading down into long corridor and you think you are now underground. Following the corridor you find it splits into a T intersection with 5 or so sets of double doors leading off from its. A gaggle of technicians stand and sit next to a bank of instruments and as you near one looks up and walks towards you.

"You're the newbies right? Head to bay 4." He yawns while flicking through some notes on a clipboard.

He points towards one of double sets of door and clips a strange, small device to your finger (he looks peculiarly at Jack, deciding what to do before his arm stretches like rubber and clips it to the stem of his pumpkin). As you open the door you're blinded by a flash of white light but keep on going as you feel the ground move beneath you.

When your vision clears you find yourself in a vast grassy meadow, the horizon blocked by a surrounding forest in the distant. You feel the sun on your face/pumpkin, the grass beneath your feet/vines and smell soft scent of pollen on the wind. Looking behind you shows no sign of the door you came through, even walking and reaching back reveals nothing.

Suddenly the ground shakes beneath you again and stone walls rapidly burst through the soil and rise to tower above you. The walls seem to be other twenty feet tall and 4 foot thick, locking each of you in a small stone cell roughly 10 foot square. A metal grate sits in the adjoining walls of the cells, letting you see and talk to each other.
exalted

Postby spriter1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:52 am

With the rough treatment from Mr. Force, Willow could only think that if a man earned a space on her list before, now he had it engraved on a plaque. It was gonna be fun paying him back for this... But the thought was soon put to the side when she walked down the stairs and saw the room, the other two more than likely being impressed, but Willow... Less so, spotting points where things could be more efficient or redundant, and the words everywhere just... It was hardly pleasing on the eyes to say the least.
She did as she was told though, letting her finger get clipped before walking out through the door, putting her arm up to block the light before her vision finally cleared. When it did, the rich-girl was confused, wondering what the whole point of this was... Until the walls came up, leaving them all separated, with Willow's face being calm as she said "Huh. So this is what it's like. Anyways, I suggest you two look around for anything in your cells that looks off or out of place, and I'll do the same."
With that, the mastermind begins looking around her cell for anything.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby exalted » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:50 am

Spriter, Vintage, Venom:

A quick search of your cell reveals little. The walls seem to mould flawlessly together, like they had always been that way, scraping at the dirt shows the walls continue down a ways as well. If you touch the walls you feel reel cold stone. There is a pile of loose boards and pipes resting in one corner of your cells, none of which are long enough to stretch across the length or width of the cell individually.

Suddenly a section on one of the walls seems to blur and distort, whirling around until it forms something new, a digital clock mounted flush in the wall. It starts counting down from 10 minutes

Myself:

Reylena nervously bounced from foot to foot, feeling that much more alone now that she was 1 of the 3 students remaining in the auditorium. She opened her mouth to say something to her team mates, to encourage them or strategise, but the words caught in her throat and she remained silent.

Looking up at Mr. Force, she wondered when he would send them in.
exalted

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:15 am

(I'm gonna put a mini time skip in here, just to see who is still wanting to play this campaign.)

Mr. Powers puts everyone in the simulator, running them ragged with challenges and obstacles. From fighting a simulation of some thug with s knife to escaping from a burning building within a time limit. It seems he enjoys making everyone run through his rat mazes, but luckily the nurse is there to help out anyone who is hurt.

This goes on for about an hour, until the finally powers down the simulator, and looks at the exhausted students.

"Alright, that's enough. Everyone, go to your dorm. Ill get your stats sometime within the next few days."

------------------------

Matthew panted heavily, his whole body feeling heavy. Fighting was easy enough, but breaking through walls to make time limits is was drained him. Trudging towards the locker room to retrieve his pack, not even bothering to change before heading to the dorm. He looked at the others, seeing if anyone else was a wiped as he was.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:53 am

Reylena winced as she limped back into the auditorium, thinking that if she wanted to get stabbed or burned alive she could have just stayed home.

Looking around she realized her bag was still in the boys change room, and danced from foot to foot as she decided if it was worth running the gauntlet again to fetch it or wait for the boys to leave.
exalted

Previous

Return to Roleplay