Mutant's Eden

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Mutant's Eden

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Hearing the idea of getting changed she stood up and walked towards the teachers. "Do I need to get changed? Most things don't really work with the tail and all... Besides it acts like an outfit enough, even if some of it may be in rags." She offers this Mr Power timidly rubbing her arm timidly while looking upon the changing others all the girls are walking towards with a bit of nervousness. "So could I just practice or do the exercise like this?" Motioning with her claws to her bone plated lizard-esk form.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:17 pm

"Dont worry so much everyone. You will be doing this exercize in two groups because we have two simulators. We want to have you guys trust each other, not really form rivalries."

Mr. Power informs everyone, then looks over the people who asked to skip out on changing. He gives them a quick nod, then goes to consult the other teachers about how to break the teams up.

-----
Matthew was undressing in the locker room when Reylena barged in. He froze like a deer in headlights, looking her over a second before turning around, trying to make this less akward.
"Uh...This is the guys locker room...But if you want to change in here, I wont look. N-not that I dont want to, but uh..."
Now feeling very akward, Matthew continues to change, stripping down to his boxers before getting into his gym clothes.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Well, now that he has the OK to stick with his regular clothes, Jack pretty much sticks around close to the boy's locker room until it comes time to get started with the groups. While he is waiting, he notices Reylena heading on into the boy's locker room in a hurry, making him wonder just what is going on in the girl's mind and he steps on in to help intervene. "Hey there, miss, you need some assistance?" he offered, extending a hand out. "I can get you in a spot away from prying eyes and let you change in peace." Seeing that he has absolutely nothing to do, this could help get him on the right path in getting on the good side with everyone and start making a friend. After all, he may have his perverted thoughts, but he's more than willing to help out someone than give in to his needs.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Happy that she doesn't have to strip down from the ruins her transformation has given her clothes she shakes her head. That's going to get expensive fast if she has to constantly do it. But not if she stays transformed she offers herself. Frowning she hisses and stands impatient as she waits for the teachers to assign them into groups.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:30 pm

After having grouped up for the rest Eliza still had trouble finding her friends. This was seriously unlike them to be this late although with how big the crowd was maybe she just had trouble finding them. Of all the things she kept on her though was an mp3 player. Playing the music softly ion her pocket as she used her ability to have the sound move to her ears as she tried to figure out what was even going on now.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:10 pm

Cheeks flushed red, Reylena turned on her heel and bolted for the door before the boy started stripping, but came to a shrieking stop as she saw the haunted scarecrow at the door, turning around again.

"Oh god," she muttered, spinning again for the door as she saw the boy now only in his boxers.

She skidded to a halt again as she saw the scaregrow was still at the door, nervously shuffling from foot to foot as her humiliation grew.

"Ummm, ummm, ummm," She stuttered rapidly, clutching the t-shirt to her chest to try and cover her bra "Okay?"
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

Seeing that the girl is clearly scared from what is going on around her, not to mentioned that she is talking to a tall living scarecrow with a person's soul inside that is controlling a pumpkin to not only have its vines move him from place to place but allow the carved face to act like a normal face, Jack sort of have his work cut out for him. Nevertheless, he wants to do something for this girl, get something done besides stand around and look pretty, to the best of his ability given his current attire and appearance, so he might as well help her out change in peace and get away from other prying eyes. Looking around the locker room, he spots a corner that could work as a spot and he leads Reylena over to there to let her change. He got himself covering just enough to prevent the other boys from seeing, until the deed is done. "All right, you can change and I won't peek," he said, keeping his eyes on the other boys changing, scanning the room for anyone that wants to come on over and deny them access.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:14 am

Reylena gazed up at the possessed pumpkin head with it's twisting fines. Oh god, she thought, what had she just gotten herself into?

Trying not to squirm or shriek when the pumpkin twisted into a smile and it's wood and vines hand took hers to lead her to the corner. She panicked for a moment when he lead her to a secluded corner of the room, remembering his comment from the stage and what he might have planned when no one was looking, but calmed down a bit as he turned around and said he wouldn't peek.

Chiding herself for thinking so little of him, she started to shrug of her bra and jeans, twisting her hips back and forth to get the snug fitting denim of her hips. Bending at the waist, she started to dig through her bag to find her sports wear when a cold shiver ran down spine.

His eyes, she thought, where were his eyes? Sure he had eye holes in the pumpkin, but the thing was possessed, did he need those to see? Could he just poke his existence out of the pumpkin and see everything? Oh god, here she was bent over, showing everything off to a perverted, possessed pumpkin person. Her stomach fluttered and knees weakened at the thought, grabbing the bench for support she loudly knocked her bag to the floor.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Jack slowly rocks himself in place, doing his best to keep from looking at the changing girl and pay attention to anyone that wants to get a peek at a very rare sight for them. It would be so easy to twist around and peek in on this, but he rather be respectable about this and let Reylena change in peace. That would also mean that she should change away from everyone, but he is not going to take any chances with any of the others in the room. Hearing her dropping stuff behind him, he wants to look behind and check up on the changing girl, but kept his gaze forward. "Are you OK?" he asked. "Do you want me to get someone to help you out?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:50 pm

"No!No... I'm, I'm... fine," Reylena stammered, bent over the bench as she desperately tried to stuff her clothing and underwear back into the bag.

Turning around, she gasped in horror as she saw her massager had fallen out of the bag as well and was slowly rolling across the floor between the scaregrow's legs.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Jack hears something clanking beneath him and looking down he notices something is lying right between him. He bends down and picks it up, studying it to be a massager and he pieces it together what just happened, even if that isn't too much to figure out. Keeping his eyes at the others, he contorts his arm around to hand the device back over to Reylena, keeping a smile on his face without looking at her. "Here you go, you dropped this," he said very warmly and friendly.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:26 pm

"Ummm, ahhh... thanks" Reylena blushed.

Stuffing the item deep inside her bag, she turned her back on the scarecrow and started to change.
exalted

Postby spriter1 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:28 am

Seeming like her joke was either going completely over the head of the man, or just was being flat-out ignored, Willow gave a sigh before walking into the girl's changing room, heading over to a spot where she would be far away from the rest so as to change in peace. After that was finished, she leaned against a wall as she waited foe everyone to leave, trying to get a better gauge for everyone in the room. also so people dont think it might be nice to look through her bags.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Gorutsuki » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:17 am

Quite finished with changing into the clothes Haleyah let out a sigh and stretched her arms up then out in front of her, not caring if she was showering off her body to the other girls, not like they were staring. Looking around the room however she saw one of the people she think went on stage, who was surveying the room, okay then maybe one person was staring, kind of. Shaking her head she moves to grab her luggage again, and waits for some of the other girls to finish, she didn't want to be the first to leave nor the last.
Gorutsuki

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:09 pm

Matthew gets dressed, glancing at the mostly naked woman. He turns red, then looks away again.

"Hey umm...Jack was it? Lets go and let her finish changing. Seems this is uncomfortable for her..."

Without waiting, Matthew picks up his bag and heads out, trying not to look at Reylena again on his way out.

-----

Mr Power blows a whistle, signaling everyone to come to the gym. When everyone gets there, he announces what the event is.

"So, we will be breaking you into two groups, and entering your teams into a simulation. There, you will be put into a combat simulation to see how you can cooperate against simulated opponents. Any questions?"
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Standing to attention before frowning and then relaxing, She's 19 not a school kid. She relaxes and nods to show her understand to Mr Power. What a name she thought as she moves over in her rags of what was her previous clothing as it was torn apart by her transformation. Pulling the rags away to reveal her utterly bare bone lizan body, her chest does bulge where her breasts should be but appear covered by bone plates along with her groin leaving her effectively clothed in regards to such stuff.

MelissaB

Postby exalted » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:44 pm

"C-combat?" Reylena gasped.

The fliers had never said anything about combat, this was meant to be a school to learn about themselves, not learn how to take over the world. No wonder the outside world feared this place, she thought, shuffling from the foot to foot nervously.

Pausing to look around at the groups that formed, she would try to pick the one that would be easiest to hide behind.
exalted

Postby spriter1 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:57 pm

As Willow heads out of the changing room and hears what's going to be required of her, the colour drains from her face as she slowly scoots over to Jack, stopping beside him before holding up a hand. "I have two. Will we be able to use anything in our bags? and secondly will it effectively be the less combat oriented of us hiding behind the others?"
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:28 am

Taking notice she tries to find a group or someone to pair up with. It seems like her friends. Would have to do without her. Noticing a girl(Reylene) who just seems to be entirely nervous and out of place she walks towards her and taps her on the shoulder. "I can't find my friends and you seem to be without any real company would you want to be in the same group or something I wouldn't mind watching your back."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Gorutsuki » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:42 am

Haleyah groaned and rolled her eyes at the instructer, already beginning to 'warm' up her ice powers as she slowly let cold air drift from her hands. Keeping her cool and preparing herself immediately for whatever bullshit she was going to have to face. "Get changed they say, get ready for battle they say, when am I going to get a room and a nice shower god dammit!?" The woman angrily muttered under her breathe.
Gorutsuki

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay