Mutant's Eden

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Mutant's Eden

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Seeing as how everyone had a far more interesting power than she did she waited til it was eventually her turn for introductions. "Hello everyone I'm Eliza and this ie my ability... It may not seem much but sound manipulation is quite tricky." as she was speaking she had to manipulate the sound to consistently move and seem as though she were speaking just behind everyone.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Mumbling Clarissa stays in her bestial form as she sits down looking over her claws and bone spikes on her arms as she observes everyone else finally satisfied to of been able to share her secret with a crowd that is similar if not the same to her.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:03 am

Watching everyone that went up on stage, Jack is feeling a bit mixed on what he just witnessed. So far the only people he seemed interested in is Willow beside him and the girl with the rather interesting bony body going on. He is quite impress with how she looked transforming and would like to study her to get a better idea on how her abilities work, maybe having her help him out, but it seems like Willow just may be all that he needs in the end. The others weren't that impressive, besides feeling that odd chill towards the back of the room, guessing that someone has a very cold demeanor to them. The one who said who can control sound didn't remote a reaction, other than just... boredom.

He sighs, and leans back in his chair, keeping his legs from kicking the seats before him, and he looks over at Willow to strike up more of a conversation. "So did any of these people seem like good people to know?" he asked. "Nothing really seems to be standing out all that much besides your knowledge and wealth, that bone girl and pretty much someone behind that is very cold. Seems like we got some variety going on here..."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:59 am

Determined not to leave anyone out, Mr.Power looks to the back of the room, and points at Haleyah.
"Oi, you. Front and center. Introduction time. Say your name and show your power. Hop to it."

Ms.Violet gets up, and walks over to Reylena, looking her up and down. Her smile seems to widen a bit.
"Oh, I see. Seems your body likes to work over time. Regeneration can be such a wonderful power. Guess I wont need to be seeing you in my office that much."
She pats Reylena on the head, the moves over to Willow. She glances over her body as well, before nodding.
"I see you werent just boasting. With that much activity going on in your head, im suprised you havent solved world hunger yet."

-----
Matthew is astonished at everyone's power, and feels quite inferior. Super computer mind? Fire abilities? Even being able to coat yourself in living armor seemed so much better than...being able to hit stuff. Starting to feel out of place even amongst 'his own kind', Matthew could barely glance at anyone before staring back at his feet.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby exalted » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:37 am

Reylena gasped slightly as the nurse guessed her power, blushing as she turned away slightly. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out how the woman had known what she could do. Starting back to her seat she jumped slightly as the Mr Force shouted at the girl she had been sitting next to. Not wanting to get in the way again she slipped into the nearest seat, next to a boy who seemed as gloomy as her about all of this. She smiled at him briefly as she sat, but quickly looked away again.
exalted

Postby Gorutsuki » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:17 am

Hearing the summons from Mr. Power, Haleyah lets out a rather displeased groan as she lifts herself from her chair at the back and making the annoyingly long walk to the stage. Ascending the small stairs to get up she moves herself to the middle and glares at the crowd, not wanting to have been the only one called out, she just wasn't sure f a good time to go up yet. With a shrug of her shoulders she stretched out an arm out in front of her, palm facing the cieling, concentrating on her power she conjures up small shards of ice that rise and falls like a fountain on her hannd. Each shard landing onto the stage with a little 'dink' sound, feeling as though this was sufficient she places her arm back at her side "The name's Haleyah, but you probably heard it called out just then, well I guess that's it then." With an uncaring shrug she begins to leave the stage and go back to her seat.
Gorutsuki

Postby spriter1 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:34 am

Willow goes to answer Jack as he sits down, only to jump out of her skin at Mr Force shouting. Guy needs to calm down a bit... That Ms. Violet however was an interesting one, giving a smirk back and thinking what she had just done is either really good guesswork, there is something about people that makes it easy to read what their powers are (Which she doubted quite frankly.), or Willow had an idea as to what power the woman currently possessed...
Her mind switch focus however when she remembered Jack was talking to her, listening on to the girl that had been called out and steeped onto the stage as the girl said quietly "It seems that we have found that someone who is cold. But I will agree woth you on one thing. Most of these people bore me... However Clarissa and Haleyah seem to have potential in where the rest fall flat. Reylana too if she decided to calm down. The ventriloquist however has been far from noteworthy, just pulling off something anyobe could do with a couple of speakers and a microphone. Even then, I have yet to look at most as a threat. I could take a couple of hours and easily have a least of potential weaknesses and fears for each of them."
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Jack nods in agreement. "Like I said, the bone girl and this Haleyah girl do have a lot of potential and are rather interesting girls to get to know," he said, watching the ice girl get up on stage and show off her powers. Even with him being more on the fiery end, he shivers from the cold, which seems rather strange for him to feel such, but then again his vines do allow him to have some semblance of touch through his clothes. "Still, it seems that girl you called a ventriloquist is going to need to work on what she can do, because I don't really see what the big deal is."

Hearing about the potential threats, weaknesses and the amount of time needed to figure out what they are Willow is talking about got the scarecrow to raise an eyebrow. "Well you can take an easy guess what my number one weakness is," he said, shrugging. "It shouldn't require that much brainpower to figure out what I need to avoid to keep myself alive, but then again defeating the very thing keeping this body alive and what keeps me here on this world is another thing. Hopefully you aren't going to do anything what that brain is cooking up on me, I'm not a threat. After all, if I'm willing to talk you like the casual individual I am, you think I would be worried about some evil mastermind scheme you're going to concoct?" He kept his voice low on that, making sure that even those in tune with fine hearing isn't going to pick that up, while bringing a hand up to his chin to rub. "If so, you require some hands on that? I may stick out like a sore thumb, but I can help with getting anything you need. After all, I would like to know these people myself and get some fun while I'm here."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:59 pm

With all that said and done Eliza took note of each person's abilities. Thinking of ways they could be used effectively and ways they could be countered. With the gear her parents developed for her at the very least she would be able to use her ability in combat. Of course it was just for emergencies only. Besides it would be a good thing to have everyone underestimate her for now. It'll just mean she would have more to prove.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Clarissa looks about at the others wrapping her tail around herself as she observes the rest and their powers, looking around at some of them, tapping her new claws together. "So do we get rooms or is it more a huge room with bunk beds?" Directing her question to the teachers in the hall. Her voice timid despite being in her bone beast form
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby exalted » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Reylena's eyes lit up as she saw Haleyah demonstrate her powers, awed by the sight. She tried to make eye contact with the girl again as she walked by back to her seat, maybe apologize for the toast but her tongue got caught in her mouth again.

As the other girl mentioned the possibilities of them all sleeping in the one room together, Reylena blushed, glancing at the boy next to her again. They couldn't honestly expect that right? Making them all sleep together and change together, what about that perverted Scarecrow?
exalted

Postby spriter1 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Willow listens on as Jack goes to talk, trying to interrupt by saying "Don't worry, you are not a wo-"
Her words and train of thought are paused yhough hearing what he says in hushed tones, making her face become one of annoyance as she quickly grabs Jack by the clooar of his jacket and pull him to where his pumpkin isn't even an inch from her face, saying back quietly "First off, shut your mouth. There is a woman with possible telepathy and I am trying to keep my mind on other things. Secondly, open your mouth or do anything, I'll make you just disappear. I have the money and power to do it, pumpkin. or. not!"
with that she let's go before looking down at the stage, an annoyed look on her face as she waits for the next 'event'.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:03 am

Jack grunts when he feels his collar being tugged down and he listens in to what Willow has to say, hearing the threat that she is telling him. In all honesty, he didn't exactly mean it as truth, only as a joke! He certainly gets the problem of being around someone with that sort of powers, and he is sorry that he even brought it up in the first place. The scarecrow silently nods in response, zipping his carved mouth and closing it, recoiling from the pull and straightening himself out. He feels like he is going to repay for saying that out loud, hushed or not...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:26 am

Ms. Winter is the one to speak now, her voice very calm and collected.

"Do not worry, this is not the prison most people would have you beleive. There are real rooms here, and you will be assigned one before the day is through."

Nodding, Mr. Power finishes his notes and tosses the clipboard to his seat.

"Alright, everyone! Your next step is to see how well you are able to cooperate with each other. We cant have a school wide fight erupting here and destroying everything we have built. So, you will be broken up into two teams: after you get changed into something for a workout."

Mr. Power points to the locker rooms in the back, which are divided by gender.
-----
Matthew grabs his bag, glancing at Reylena. He was definatly impressed with her power. He reached his hand towards her for a moment before pulling it back. He was still unsure of how to completly control his strength, and didnt want to hurt anyone.
"Hi....It's umm...nice to meet you."
This was all he could manage to say before quickly sprinting off to the locker room, leaving a dent in the floor with his push off from his seat.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby exalted » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:42 am

Reylena smiled briefly when the boy reached toward's her, but quickly retreated into herself when he pulled back and ran away. Oh god, she thought, running a hand through her blueish grey hair, was she that ugly? That untouchable that people fled from her?

Hearing the instructor's instruction she quickly bolted upright, realizing her bag and clothes were still in the car, and ran for the door.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:56 am

Hearing the roar of the man leading the charge, Jack snaps out of his worrying funk and grabs a hold of his suitcase and steps on over the seats to get himself ready to join up the others for this exercise. He has a smile on his face, a little eager to get things going since he has done quite a few things in the past with him dealing with the sorts of threats in his hometown. Now he has a new place to help out, this might be a chance to learn what these students are capable of.

Although hearing about the changing out part is leaving him in a bit of a predicament. He walks up to Mr. Power and taps him on the shoulder. "Uh, excuse me sir, but I would like to inform you that changing into something else isn't exactly the most easiest thing for me," he explained, "mostly because of... well, this," and he demonstrates opening up just a part to reveal the straw that is comprising most of his body and what appears to be the pole of the skeletal structure he is using for this form. "Unless I am going to replace parts, can I go with what I'm wearing now?" This is probably going to be a bit difficult getting his clothes wash, but once he figures out a system, it shouldn't be a problem.

The straw, on the other hand... He'll worry about that later. Once he gets his answer, Jack heads on over to the locker room and does... something, to pass the time while he waits for everyone to get dressed.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:30 am

Eliza takes a deep sigh a bit worried about all the others now that she had to most likely compete against her peers. What's more saddening was that she felt as though she wouldn't be able to quite match up with others. She had ideas to make her ability more effective but for now she would change after changing she walks out of the locker room unsure of where to go. Having practiced her ability she knew she was limited with it. However her parents being the technicians they were helped her to simulate some possible tech that could aid her in combat. However the funds and access to such things were beyond her and seemed only to be fantasy for now. "Well maybe I can hit everyone's brown note HA..." She said talking to herself... where the hell are her friends they already know if they left her alone too long she starts talking to herself. Whatever its not like she cares what others think of her.
Last edited by KnightVanilla on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KnightVanilla

Postby spriter1 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:49 am

The word 'Workout' rang in Willow's ears like a headache, with her thinking about how fucked she is, considering she usually relied on her smarts rather than her brawn. Taking her bags, she heads on down to the lockers as she remembers she at least has a tank top, track suit bottoms and sneakers, moreso for when she she is going to a place that a suit won't exactly fit in. As she goes past, she looks up at Mt. Force and says "Heheh... You happen to have something that is more a mental workout than a physical one?"
spriter1

Postby exalted » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:21 am

Reylena quickly popped the trunk of her car and grabbed her duffel bag, hoisting it over her shoulder as she sprinted back to the auditorium. Seeing that almost everyone had left already she hurried for the change rooms, starting to pull her shirt up over her head as she hurried. The shirt got stuck around her neck as she stumbled into the change room, twisting this way and that as she tried to get it off.

"Ummm.... ummm.... ummm" She stuttered, cheeks rapidly growing red as she finally got the shirt off, realizing she'd gone into the boys while blinded.
exalted

Postby Gorutsuki » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:02 am

Hearing the order for everyone to go and get changed for some kind of workout or something Haleyah makes her way to the girl's changing rooms with her travelling bag in tow. "So they expect us to just carry our luggage and do this shitty workout then? Urgh some schools are just poorly managed" grumbling to herself she enteres the changing rooms and just casually begins stripping down to put the uniform on.
Gorutsuki

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay