Mutant's Eden

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Mutant's Eden

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:13 am

OOC

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5067

The call was issued, and you all responded. You are the newest students to be accepted to GA (Gifted Academy). Some see it as a boarding school for everyone who is like them, others see it as a prison made to keep all the 'freaks' in one place. However, when you get there, you see school much bigger, but still the same to what you would expect from the top colleges in the world. Following the school map, you find yourself in the largest auditorium you have ever seen in a school. Going inside, there are a few adults you assume are staff. This looks like the place your orientation is supposed to be.

Matthew arrives, trying his best to not look intimidated by both the campus and the staff. His year of isolation did a number on him, so it is all he can manage to keep his eyes up and be aware of his surrounding. When he enters the auditorium, he takes a seat, and sets his duffle bag down at his feet.
This is where the rest of my life will be...
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Re: Mutant's Eden

Postby spriter1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:40 am

As she travelled around the campus looking for the auditorium, Willow cursed herself for using the damned piece of paper to get around rather than her tablet as she pulled her huge suitcase along and had another duffel bag over her shoulder. Curse them for giving her something that blew about in the wind, and curse them for not letting her get someone else to carry her stuff for her! Still, if it was the minor inconvenience of a price she would have to pay to learn here, she was going to pay it! Other places didn't exactly challenge her mentally anyway, and none really held her interest, so if she was going to learn what she wanted to know, it would be here. But of course, that comes later. Right now as she entered the auditorium is time to look around as she waited for the introduction, and to do a bit of networking with potential friends and classmates...
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby exalted » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:42 am

Reylena sat in the car park for a minute, white knuckled gripping the wheel. Immersion therapy the doctor's had called, facing your fears. The long drive down had been the first time she'd been behind the wheel since the accident, everything she owned in the boot. Everything else she'd sold to pay her tuition and provide for her stay.

Checking her watch she realized she had to move now or miss orientation and started to unbuckle the five point harness and climb out through the roll cage. The '69 Judge had been her dad's, a project he seemed to be constantly working on. If she had to be honest, the matte black car had always frightened her, the throaty roar and vibration chilling her even before the accident. It was the one thing of his she kept, 'death proof' he'd called, she wondered if...

No, she shook the bad memories away. Hurriedly locking the door she realized she was now late and started running after hurriedly grabbing the piece of cold toast she'd meant to be her breakfast. Eating as she ran, she barreled through the doors of the auditorium, too fast to slow down in time to stop from crashing into the person behind them.
exalted

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:46 am

Arriving at the academy was a big joy for Eliza not just the campus was amazing but the student body so far as well. Most of these people were from outside of what was now known as Eden. Her parents had their own fascination with mutants and took the time to understand and help Eliza understand her abilities. Entering the auditorium it took a moment for her to register that she had to progress forwards and find a seat for herself supposedly her friends would also be coming along but she has yet to find any of them yet.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:49 am

Sighing as she reads the map she keeps to herself ignoring or otherwise avoiding the other students, all here for the same reason she is, there's no place outside it that's fit fir them anymore. Thinking of him and her mother she almost just runs off back him before she finds herself in the auditorium with her backpack slung over her shoulder she enters the grand induction hall. "So this is home now." Sighing she looks at the late comer as she barges into the auditorium before looming away just as quickly. She'll leave this place just as quickly as she can if she doesn't fit in, she knew her mother was relieved for her to leave but she is sure she'd be taken back just as readily. Finding a seat she puts her bag down and looks on. "So I hope they can help me."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:57 am

Jackolen feels slightly... off, which seems rather strange even for him.

He finds himself walking around the school he is going to be attending, trying to figure out just where he needs to go to attend this orientation. Looking around the place, it feels like he doesn't belong here, despite that this is a school for the gifted individuals and he is certainly gifted by being alive once again. However, it feels strange to him that he is not like everyone else here, being once alive and now back as a scarecrow. He lets out a sigh, knowing well that he is here to get an education due to his current state, but it feels like he needs to do something to show that he does belong here and live up to the potential that the other students are quite capable of.

His mind starts to think up of a way to introduce himself with a prank to show of what he is capable of. As he is walking towards the auditorium, he notices the backside of a blonde heading inside of the building. His curiosity peaks and he starts to tail behind her, hoping that he can get started making friends and see if they can work together on getting their names big in this school. With a smile on his face, Jack heads on inside and makes sure to follow the girl before finding some seats for the two of them.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 am

Seeing the other girl slinking in, and appearing to be in no mood to sit near anyone, Willow takes that as everyone else is sitting down, quickly taking her bags and moving into one of the isles to sit down, turning around only when she is about to plop her ass down to see a scarecrow of all things right behind her. She didn't jump, just froze mid-sit with a quizzical look on her face as she says "... Well you are the last thing I expected to see, quite frankly."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:30 am

Jack makes his way over to where some empty seats are, seeing the blonde girl getting a seat. Putting on a smile on his face, he walks on over to her and shuffles around to make sure he isn't bumping things over. Although once he got over to her, he is a bit startled by her shocked reaction, but this should be par for the course for him given what he is. "Sorry about startling you like that," he replied, rubbing his neck. "I sort of get that a lot. Anyway, do you mind if I sit with you? I'm not exactly comfortable with anyone else around here..." He gets a look around to see what is going on, waiting for the girl to respond to his request.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:39 am

Seeing the scarecrow's reaction to her own, she gives a smirk as she sits down the rest of the way, tuxking her bags under her legs and effectively blocking off half the isle as she says "Go on ahead. Also it wasn't so much a startle, more a surprise to turn around and see a scarecrow smiling at me. Mind me asking your name?"
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:43 am

Feeling a bit better about himself, the scarecrow does his best to get himself in the seat, due to how long his legs are compare to the space they have room with, and he settles down his own suitcase he is carrying under the chair. He looks over at the woman and extends a hand out to shake, keeping his smile up while the inside of his pumpkin glow with a very warm light. "The name's Jack. You can probably guess why," he said, chuckling a bit. "What about you? Got a pretty name to reflect that lovely hair and pretty face you have?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:46 am

Sitting alone Clarissa waits impatiently, watching the click for something to happen her fingers tapping against the flesh of her thigh, a soft thudding echoing from each impact as she waits. Huffing and sighing as she fights to not just leave and call this a huge mistake. I mean it was only the ones, and that was just to save her mother. "Maybe I should just go." She sighs speaking to herself and drawing her arms around her as she bundles up to comfort and sooth herself against these doubts and fears.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:18 am

There are three teachers sitting on the elevated platform when you all walk in. After you all take your seats, a man stands up and walks forward. You are all suprised to see he is easily over seven feet tall, and is built like a tank. Doing a quick head count, he shakes his head, sighing.

"Why is it every time I have to do this that there is always late comers? To hell with it, welcome to GA!"

His voice fills the auditorium, and he opens his arms wide in an attempt to look welcoming.

"Ill not waste my time with all the crap you should have learned in your paplet, so lets skip to the introductions. I am your P.E instructor, Mr. Force. If you think that is funny, let it out now. The ladies behind me are Miss Winter, your counselor, and Miss Violet, the nurse."

The woman names Winter seems to look very professional in a white suit, her blonde hair up in a bun. Violet, however, looks nothing like a nurse. She is wearing a tight red blouse, and short black shorts, smiling openly at everyone.

"Now, for the fun part. Everyone will have their turn to introduce themselves, and display their power. This is not optional."

Pulling up a clipboard, Mr Force prepares to take notes.

-----------------

Matthew waits for others to volunteer first, his social anxiety starting to kick up. After a minute, he musters the courage to hop up on the stage.
Uhmm...My name is Matthew..."
After barely being able to say his name, he grabs one of the chairs, and throws it up into the cieling with a crash. Matthew then heads back to his seat, and sits down without a word.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Gorutsuki » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:26 am

Walking through the school grounds, Haleyah feels quite happy as she uses her own power to call forth small amounts of ice that it evaporates quickly but leaves a cool air around her. Feeling like she is constantly in an airconditioned room she spots the auditorium and saunters inside, turning her powers off to avoid having to explain why she is so cold and distant to others, no way is she going to share that cool feelign with other people. Seeing the rows of people she lets out a heavy groan as she moves to take a seat at the very back, hoping to avoid contact with others.
Gorutsuki

Postby exalted » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:43 am

Reylena hurriedly extricated herself from the person she knocked over and took a seat at back near the other late comer. She nervously nibbled at the square of toast as she felt people's eyes burning into her. Great, she thought, barely in the door and people are already judging you.

She gagged slightly on the toast, doing a double take as the instructor said they would have to demonstrate their powers. Panic gripped her as she struggled to think of a way to show her's when she realized the toast wasn't in her hands anymore. Madly looking about, she bit her tongue as she saw the nibbled on toast stuck butterside to the other girl's shirt sleeve, tossed there in her panic. Tentatively she reached out, trying to remove it from the cold looking girl before she noticed.
exalted

Postby spriter1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:55 am

Hearing that they would have to get up and display their powers, and it seemed noone else was moving, Willow rolled her eyes before jumping up and getting past the scarecrow, shaking his hand as she says "You're about to find out." Before heading on down to the stage, stepping up onto it with her head held high and saying confidently "Hello, fellow students. I am Willow O'Kain, and while I don't possess the tools to display my powers, I will say I have a super-human intelligence comparable to a super computer, and a knack for building things within ridiculous time frames. Thank you."
With that, the rich girl stepped down from the stage, heading back over to her seat and smirking at the scarecrow. "Now you know my name. Daughter of the CEO at O'Kain enterprise, at your service."
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:05 am

Jack watches Willow go up on stage and explains who she is and what she does, his mind got himself wondering about a potential partnership between the two of them. He knows he is a pretty smart fellow, but surely he's not going to compete with someone touting themselves to be a super genius and being able to create machines in record time. In fact, if this all works out for him, he might be able to have her do more practical pranks than anyone at this school has seen before. At least it'll put more smiles on their faces than the non-joke Mr. Power told them.

Once Willow returns to her seat, he keeps his smile up before he decides to take the stand. Practically stepping over to get up to the stage, Jack presents himself up and just stands there, showing off just what he is before he opens his mouth. "Hello, I'm Jack," he said, waving to everyone. "As you can see, I'm a scarecrow, and I'm dead. All I am left is just a will-o-wisp and this body. However this doesn't mean I'm not exactly useless," he takes a piece of straw sticking out from his wrist and got it ablaze before twirling between his fingers. "I have control over fire and do also have some vines to help me not only move about, but use as whips. Hopefully I don't have to use them on you, unless you are into that sort of thing." With his introduction done, Jack makes his way back to his seat and sits down next to Willow, waiting on the others to go through with their introductions and waits for things to get over.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Gorutsuki » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:12 am

Feeling something hit her arm Haleyah stares down to see toast? She was taken aback to see a piece of toast had somehow stuck itself to the arm of her shirt. Looking up a little she noticed a hand slowly reaching out towards the stuck toast. Looking up she locked eyes with the person with the outstretched hand, her eyes narrowing as her own hand comes up and using her ice powers, freezes the piece of toast and brushes it off of her. Not paying attention to the person on stage and speaking she continues glaring at the other girl for a few seconds before she deems this matter no longer worthy of her attention and moves her head back to see some kind of scarecrow just as it was hopping off the stage.
Gorutsuki

Postby exalted » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 am

Reylena looked forlornly at her ruined toast, resting frozen on the floor. She opened her mouth to say something, anything, but quickly wilted under the stern gaze of the other girl, slinking further down into her chair.

Feeling perturbed by the creature/ thing on stage, particularly his comments about whips, she wondered about his relationship with the blonde girl that had come up first.
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:25 am

Nervously she stood up and with a sigh. Going to the front here the stage Clarissa rubs her arms before looking at the adults and other students. "I'm Clarissa and I can do this." With the very brief introduction over with it's time for show and tell. Growling she transforms into the armour-plated spikey beast. Stretching and flexing her body she looks around at everyone showing them her bestial form before sitting back down.

MelissaB

Postby exalted » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 am

Reylene slunk even further down at the sight of the last beast on stage until she was almost sitting on the floor. She wondered just what layer of hell she had gotten herself into, maybe this had all been a mistake. Things outside hadn't been that bad, maybe she could go back to... to... nothing. Biting her lip even harder she pulled herself back into her seat and up into the isle to the stage.

"I'm Reylena Evanescence... and I can't really show you what I do." She mumbled meekly.
exalted

Next

Return to Roleplay