Monster Girl Mayhem: Second Cumming

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Monster Girl Mayhem: Second Cumming

Postby Reaver » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:31 am

"This is nothing but freedom with strings!" Deliah hissed back, her wings loudly buzzing as she hovered off of the ground. "I am not a lab experiment like you. I was not created by a sadistic butcher who tries to convince everyone that his ends justify the methods he has done. You maybe be fooled by your father's lies but I will not swallow even a word of them." Continuing to have her handmaiden lead her past her, having nothing else to say to the dragoness. Then the demon dared to place it's hand on her should as they walked. As expected, it delivered no words of wisdom just vulgarity and half-formed ideas. She couldn't even believe that it thought what was happening here was anything like harvesting cattle, let alone being okay with being compared to cattle. If Rahk was a representation of demons then they were lower-tiered creatures, things consumed by simplistic wants and inner desire with a penchant for destruction. "Selfish beyond belief. No desire to help others." She muttered once the demon's footsteps had move along. Her trust for the dragon and the demon had been greatly diminished since first breaking out with them. What could have been priceless and cherished allies had become no more than puppets for a manipulative human, she would watch them very carefully.

"I will need a lot of jars if you can manage that." Stating flatly before walking through the portal. The cavern was a good choice as any to start a hive. She could already imagine it busy with handmaidens and drones, always making it bigger, always bringing new things in to make it better. The vision brought a small smile to her face as she began to explore it with her handmaiden, hoping to find a nice area to lay claim to. "Scorpion Hunter, would you like to live nearby me? I figure we could talk about the many things we have in common...." Smiling over the casual invitation for Karasha to share living space with her. She idly rubbed her handmaiden's swollen stomach, admiring the life growing inside of her. Deliah hoped strong bee-drones or fertile bee-maidens would come out of there. "All in due time..."
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Earthsage » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:00 am

Karasha crosses her arms, tail gently swaying as she looked at the rather sparse living quarters. She looks to Deliah as the queenly bee rolls in, and shifts around as she turns to face the bee queen. She bowas from the waste down, moving her rather useful stinger tail to keep her prey from falling off of her back.
"Would be an honor. Will gladly share space with you, Winged One."
Karasha straightens up again, crossing her hands behind her back as she looks at any place besides her current conversation partner.
"Have we plan to expand? Or do we wait for... Assistants?" Karasha gently nods in the direction of the full-bellied handmaiden.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby spriter1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:08 am

The fact that her question and also being insulted by the bee girl just sent Tina's head spinning, having followed along silently through the sewers and the portal until now. Sure, the insult may not be directed at her, but as soon as she heard the bit about the butcher and experiment, it just made Tina have the weight of what was said in that room hit her in full force again, before saying "I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M MADE FROM THEM! I CAN'T! I-I-I THOUGHT-BUT-"
With her freak out session going underway, she scratches at herself as she thinks she can feel the tendons moving, the guts sloshing about and the lungs wheezing for air she isn't breathing, before just falling to her knees out of the way of the portal so others could step in as she just grips the sides of her hat tightly and pulls it down onto her head, shaking it back and forth as she blubbers out with sounds akin to crying for her "B-Bits of them are in-inside m-me, all packed up and m-mashed in... All of them d-dead and made into m-m-me... I wan-na be s-sick but what woould come o-out?"
She continues on like this for a minute before finally recovering enough pick herself up, dusting herself off and hugging her waist as she follows people into the cave.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:05 am

Rahkshaka decided after walking through the portal to not enter the cave. She had spent over half a year in that dungeon and she didn't want to spend her first night of freedom in another. Unfortunately there wasn't much of an option. Sighing she crossed her arms and just kinda stood there with the group, watching as the bickering and chaos continued to spread across the group. "I say we gather our own materials from the surrounding wilderness, maybe knock over a small village or two. Personally, I would rather not go into another dark dank hole so soon after escaping one. Besides, I've never been one for caves..." She didn't like only having one way in or out of a place.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Gorutsuki » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:20 am

Poka was eagerly abut to enter the cave with her green haired pet, but upon hearing the four armed monster's decleration of her dislike for caves and the like her ears drooped a little before she immediately perked back up. Bouncing over to Rahshaka, the guard unfortunately being bounced along with her before she stops in front of her "don't worry! I already called dibs on a spot in the cave already, so if you want I can help materials the gather..... Uh wait, sorry." She chuckles nervously and scratches her cheek at her blunder before resuming "but yeah, me and greeny here can help you!"
Gorutsuki

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Waving the bee girl away with a roll of her eyes Skarina walked over to the cave. Ignoring the blabbering fool she found in Deliah. "Hm... Could be bigger." She shrugs and heads inside to find a spot for herself smirking at Pocka's eagerness and Rahk displeasure with equal mirth in both. Taking captain backhand with her, venturing into the cave until she finds a spot near the back. Huffing she looks about and pokes the good captain. "Stay here and keep this place for me, chase all others away." Huffing she ventures back outside to see Pocka running up to Rahk. "I suggest you ask those who aren't bearing children for assistance. though I could still lend some support and it beats being near the loud bee girl that does nothing but complain about her situation." She states folding her wings over her back with a tilt of her head to the hellhound and demon. Almost seems like they belong together.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Rahk smiled as the Canine and Dragon girl offered to assist her in gathering materials. First thing they needed was water and food. A nearby river or lake or something would serve both purposes if their was fish in the water. "First thing we need to do is find some water and some food." She explained, getting ready to turn around into the woods before stopping. "Oh, before I forget, My name is Rahkshaka, or just call me Rahk for short." With that she offered them both a right hand to take. Whether or not they took said hands was up to them, and she wold eventually continue on in search for supplies for everyone.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Reaver » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 pm

"I believe the cow-girl is handling all of the expansion projects, judging by what she asked the butcher for. I plan to carve out a piece of the mountain for my children so eventually my children will work with her expanding. I'll have to spend some time seeding more children into my handmaiden before venturing out to retrieve more supplies and scout the area." Smiling as she lightly slapped her handmaiden on the ass. "There's another hole that needs to be filled eventually, then my own holes. I will quite busy with breeding." Grinning at the prospect of hours of fucking. "Drones and maidens don't make themselves after all."
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby VintageBass » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Seeing that everyone else is going through the portal and checking out their new home, Kassy decides to follow on through, figuring that the supplies will come over time. She leads Linus on through, keeping him close to her as they head on into the cave and explore what their new home. From what she can gather, the place is going to need to expand a lot to accommodate not only the children she is going to birth, but the others' and the new recruitment to their starting army.

At this moment, she truly desires some extra hands to get this going a lot faster, especially she has the only shovel and she has five children growing inside of her, making things a little more difficult for her to do things. She could get Linus to do all of the work, but she doesn't want to slave the man to do all the hard work while she bums around and waits for her children to be joining this world. The tauren figures that, for the most part, everyone has to do their work in expanding their home and share the workload, seeing that if they are going to get started on the uprising, they are going to need to increase their numbers and what better way than to get a room where they can raise their children and have their eligible breeders rest in to help grow their numbers. Hopefully when they get a good number of builders to help expand their cave, they can get to work on getting more fighters to help take on anyone that poses a threat to their operation.

Kicking things off, Kassy got her shovel spinning in her hand before jamming it into the cave wall, christening it before pulling back and getting started with a hole. The tauren marks out an area where they're going to dig out and got to work removing a good chunk of earth, building a large pile of dirt and rocks before coming to a stop. Letting out a sigh, she hands the shovel back over to Linus and she gives him a kiss on the cheek for motivation. "Oh, I thought of your new name, sir," she said, hugging the guard and rubbing her nude figure against him. "You'll be Lucas Honeydew, my hubby-poo, and you're going to be stronger than that mean captain you were employed under," she added, giving his shoulders a massage and a giggle before letting the man go and allow him to work on the wall.

While Lucas is working on the wall, Kassy notices the others about and studies what is going on. She smiles at Pocka and her companion wanting to help gather some wood with Rahkshaka, and ponders at the relationship between Deliah, Karasha and the guard that is with them, thinking on how her relationship will work between them. There's also the Boss, who is floating around and not doing much, seemingly in her own little place and the tauren won't bother her for the time, and then there's Tina who is more than hurt by what she has heard. Kassy feels bad that the warforged learnt her history of her species and she walks on over to Tina to see if there's anything the tauren can do to help. "Hey, mind if I join you and we can talk things out?"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Earthsage » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:45 pm

"Hm. ... Here." Karasha gently pulled her captive guard and pushed her in the direction of Deliah. "Useless to me. I believe my prey will be more useful to... You." Karasha shrugs, and then looks pushes forward to Deliah as well. "As... Can I. We need more Monsters." Karasha smiles under her veil, her cock starting to harden slightly as she anticipates quite an... Interesting night ahead of her.
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby MelissaB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:53 pm

"Skarina, if you didn't hear me say it before." She offers to the pair and looks around. "Perhaps we should get started before the game avoids this area completely." She offers to the pair her long tail curling up around her to form a single legging. "I could fly but, carrying children and landings can get tricky especially after a long day."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby spriter1 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:09 am

As Tina walks to the cave along with everyone, she jumps when she hears Kassy here behind her, stopping and turning around before calming down, seeing it was just the Tauren. "Yea, um... W-what is it you wanna talk about?"
Seeing the girl's face, the warforged could probably guess what it was about, but still, ignorance is bliss.
spriter1

Postby VintageBass » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:47 am

The tauren smiles as she got herself comfortable in a spot, guiding Tina down to sit as well, while she keeps an eye out on Lucas to check up on the progress he is doing for the new expansion. She holds onto her belly and looks over at the warforged with a friendly smile, putting a hand on her leg as she got herself comfortable. "You know, after hearing all of that, I know it's tough believing that you are like a sick, twisted chimera made from all of these monster organs," she said, looking down at her children resting inside of her. "Believe me, I didn't exactly take it all that well, despite not really showing it. I mean, I have the distinction of being the first breeder, the one who helped restore the monster world back to its glory... for the most part. So seeing that those parts scattered about and hearing about them getting used to make your kind..." She pauses and shivers, clinging onto her belly in the process.

"It's definitely upsetting to see that all the work that you put into get destroyed before your very eyes, and then get reconstructed into this rather monstrous force that some evil king wants to build..." She pauses again and looks at Tina with a bit of a worried look, realizing what she just said. "Not you, of course, but you understand, right?" she asked, smiling awkwardly before focusing back on her working guard. "Anyway, being the mother that I am, I'm afraid of what would the king think seeing the newborns, especially having to wade through the dead, and their parts for Gods know what! I don't even know what I'll do if that doctor were to do that to them..."

Her chest starts to rise up a little faster than usual, her heart beating faster as well. She can feel her anger spiking, which isn't good. Normally she isn't one to get angry, but is it right to lash out at the one who is only following direction and helped them out of their prisons? The others don't trust Liegius at all and they are right knowing of what the man is capable of, but Kassy can get that he is roughly doing this under orders. However, can she trust the man if he was ordered to cut up her own children before her own eyes?

A few deep breathing later, Kassy calms down and she looks over at Tina, a faint smile on her face and she pats the warforged lightly on the leg. "OK, so I may not be in the same boat as you, but I can understand that I don't like the idea of using monsters to make up your kind," she said. "What was done is done and here we are now. We can't do anything to stop it, but we can stop whatever is going to be coming out of that room. If the king wants more warforged, then what's stopping us from preventing more monsters getting cut up?" Again she pauses, realizing that she can answer her own questions, but she keeps a smile on her face. "You are who you are, the tinka tanka playa pimp Tina, our master tinker! You may have the parts of different monsters in you, but you got the same heart like all the ones I raised! Determined, strong, fierce, creative, bold, everything that makes us alive and well!"

Feeling peppy, Kassy hops back up and gives Tina one good smile before looking over at Lucas to begin her turn at digging the room out. "I know that wasn't much to cheer you up, but I am trying," she said. "I don't want you to feel bad, I do want everyone to be happy here. Nobody likes a party-pooper. Sure I don't expect everyone to be all smiles, but at least we are free, away from our cells and now able to do whatever we want! And I do want to consider you an ally, a helper and a friend, Tina..." she extends a hand out. "Do you consider me one?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:02 am

Tina sits down gladly, listening on to what Kassy is saying and slowly trying to drw her arms closer to herself as Kassy talks, the fact that the only reason why it didn't feel to the warforged like it was just trying to upset her more is that she could tell that Kassy was trying to make it out to be better. At the end of it, Tina goes to get up, before hearing Kassy's question, causing her to wrap her arms around the Tauren and say "Of course I do Ma! Just.... Next time I feel like this, can I recommend leaving me to it instead of trying to make me feel better? Would be appreciated."
spriter1

Postby Gorutsuki » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:14 am

Hearing the other two monsters introduce themselves to her Poka can't help but smile and wag her tail happily, upon seeing Rahkshaka reach out a hand to shake she very excitedly places her own hand on top of it and with a smile says to the both of them "yay, friends! I'm Poka and I think you two are pretty cool looking too!" After her small introduction she turns to her guard and licks her face with a giggle "and this here is...........uh what is your name again Greeny?"
Gorutsuki

Postby venomouswings » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:21 pm

The Boss other heard three of the girls were heading out to get supplies for there new lair, one of which being wood, a perfect job for her. Approaching the three she gave them a wave. "I heard you're going to be gathering wood as well, then you'll need my axe to cut them down, unless you wish to punch them till they full." A idea that seemed very painful. "How about I come with you and help you girls out, we're all in this together." She smiled and waited for them to head out. "Oh and you can call me The Boss or just Boss for short."
venomouswings

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Rahk smiled as the others agreed with her idea for gathering supplies themselves. "Great, you can even helps us make some tools to gather different materials as well, maybe fashion a sledge so I can carry more then just what I can fit in my arms." She said with a grin. "It's nice to meet you all, now let us be off!" She exclaimed. With that said, she would turn about face and go off in search of materials.

((SOrry it's small but I wanted to give them a reply before you posted mister GM xP)
Meep Meepersons

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 am

Liegius listens to all of the requests for equipment and other goods before giving a nod and then walking back towards his portal. "I shall return towards the end of the day with the tools you need as well as food and some simple furs and such for you to sleep on. If you see a cart or the like being driven over this way, try to make sure it's not me before you attack it. I'd hate for you to damage the things I'm bringing for your sakes." He smiles at pocka's excitement at the sight of cave and then makes his way through the portal before it closes leaving you all to breathe easy with the doctor gone.

Those of you who take the time to check out the cave find that the entrance is about ten meters wide and it quickly opens up into a near hundred meter main cavern with an oval shape. Several more paths branch off deeper into the cavern depths though everything but the central room is uneven, covered in stalagmites, and simply too tight for comfort. Searching deeper down the winding paths that branch out you can find an underwater river flowing through the cave and glowing mushrooms growing along the walls. Getting near the mushrooms has them emitting a cloud of spores that burns the throat and smells truly awful. It would take time and a considerable force of will to remove the terrible fungus and make the deeper reaches usable. Meanwhile, for now the central area appears workable enough to shelter the lot of you though the lack of features means for now you're all within sight of each other.

Outside the group made up of Rahk, The Boss, Skarina, and Poka go about gathering wood and stone, using Boss' axe to fell some rather sizable trees and Rahk's muscles to take boulders over to the cave to prepare for Tina and other tinkers to make into useful items for the budding Den. Lucas Honeydew ceaselessly toils within the main room of the cave to carve out an intimate crawl space for now as anything more for one man with a shovel is a bit much to ask for in one day. The other guards mill about, Poka's personal clumsy green haired slave reveals that her name is Alyssa Cavenaugh and that she's the youngest for four sisters who all hold higher positions in the King's military. The former Captain dutifully keeps the space Skarina had claimed free of would be squatters, not speaking with much of anyone and acting rather upset when any of the monstrous ladies come near him aside from the half dragon. The one that Deliah had impregnated found herself a wall to relax against while she lay the fertilized eggs and then went about sleeping with her arms wrapped around the yet unborn drones.

After several hours of work and getting used to the new little base they had to call home, Liegius returns with a covered wagon. Jumping off the horse drawn vehicle he catches the attention of Rahkshaka and Poka as they return with yet more raw wood and stone. "Would you two mind helping bring the things into the cave for all of you? I've not a keen interest in lifting such weights when I've already gone through the trouble of buying and driving them out here." He says with a tired expression. Looking into the wagon they'd find two dozen shovels, axes, hammers, and saws, boxes of nails, hundreds of feet of rope, and even several flat sheets of iron atop an anvil. Several dozen clay jugs line one side of the wagon along with a couple of tin tanks and a few barrels filled with mead. Sacks of potatoes, cabbages, and fruits fill out the remaining space. As the monstrous women make a tally of everything there Liegius pipes up again, "This should be enough equipment and food to last your current group a week. Clearly as you breed you'll need more and I am not an infinite resource. I can provide food and simple items for the lot of you every week but I won't be responsible for feeding your offspring. I'm certain you'll all be able to handle figuring that out for yourselves if you've not already planned for it."

Lair status:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(your overview of what you have room and support for at your base. Assigning more minions to various tasks increase production and the speed of growth each area receives. Make sure to balance how much room and supplies you have or your monstrous offspring will be forced to go out and fend for themselves, not only reducing your fighting power and putting them in danger but drawing attention to the group as a whole. Minions will need tools to farm, trade, or expand your home while monsters require no tools to be of use.)

Occupancy: 13/25
Expansion rate: +2 every 3 days
Forces working: 1/13

Supplies: 13/13
Farming: 0/0
Forces trading/farming: 0/13

Monsters: 8
Minions: 5
Unborn children: 11 (1.5 days until adult status)

Player status:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kassy: HP- 18/25 Lust- 12/50 (pregnant with 5 viable children, 1/2 day until labor)
Pocka: HP- 28/30 Lust- 0/50
Tina: HP- 25/25 Lust- 0/50
Karasha: HP- 30/30 Lust- 5/50
Rahkshaka: HP- 18/30 Lust- 0/50
The Boss: HP- 12/25 Lust- 0/50
Skarina: HP- 25/25 Lust- 0/50 (pregnant with 4 viable offspring, 1/2 day until birthing)
Deliah: HP- 25/25 Lust- 0/50
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby VintageBass » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:51 am

Kassy watches the guard that she calls her partner work his nude butt off working out the space she is hoping to be the group's nursery, petting her growing belly and feeling the kicking of hooves against her stomach. She giggles, happy that the children are growing up quite well inside of her and enjoying the feeling of little bundles of joy inside of her. Sure this is more than what she normally had before the war, but it means that there can be more monsters out in the world to help get the numbers back up. Although from what she is seeing, they are going to be needing the numbers to help improve the size of the cave since they are going to quickly fill things up before the day is over, especially with the queen bee and her scorpion assassin have their way go through. She isn't exactly happy that they are going to be raising the numbers, but she really appreciates that with the numbers going up, there are more hands to help dig and expand their new home to make it the next dungeon for the tauren.

Hearing the sound of the cart rolling up from outside the cave, Kassy ventures on out and sees the supplies all there as she asked. She even beams at the sight of the food there, making her desires to get a farm started. Oh, that's perfect! She can get an underground farm started! She will need to find a good spot to work with, possibly dig out some room for the time being, since using the river deep within is going to be annoying due to the mushrooms releasing their thick spores. Speaking of, she takes not only the sack of potatoes, a vegetable she very much enjoys, along with the dozen shovels, even giving one a good spin before gathering up the rest to bring on inside. Once in, she sets the potatoes down, hopefully to get to work on getting a farm started with them, along with the shovels in her little spot and she takes one of them over to Lucas. Kassy looks over at the other guards, wondering if she can borrow one of them to help out with the digging process before shrugging thing off.

The tauren makes her way over to the new hole and she hugs her guard, giving him a kiss as she works to get her shovel out of his hand. "Nice work there, Lucas!" she stated, smiling and giggling. "All that hard work for our children... you're going to be getting a sweet reward for all of this!" She presses her breasts against his back, rubbing them up and down along his nude form before she lets go of the man and joins by his side. "Right, shall we work together on this and get something done and workable before we call it a day?" Although, thinking about it, she probably needs to keep an eye out on the shovels, just in case...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Gorutsuki » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 am

Very happy, pleased and feeling only a little bit tired, Poka hums a little tune as she was working to gather materials. Upon the cart's arrival she immediately took notice of the sack of potatoes and licked her lips, hoping to get one before the day is through and enjoy its' goodness. After everything had been explained and moved Poka wasted no time in immediately hugging Alyssa and licking her cheek. "You're still hurt from our fight right? Well come on then, let's go to the tall cow girl. I get to sneak a potatoe into my mouth and you'll be all healed up for tonight~" Her voice shifting to a more sensual tone as she spoke the hellhound couldn't help but continue to slowly lick Alyssa's face as she tried to bring her to Kassy. "Heya! Sorry to bother you and your uh guard? But I was wondering if you could heal this lass up for me?!" She asks excitedly as she pat Alyssa on the shoulder.
Gorutsuki

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay