Monster Girl Mayhem: Second Cumming

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Monster Girl Mayhem: Second Cumming

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Smirking at the effect she is having on the anicent dragon Skarina doesn't let up, her tail prodding and probing her mother's slit with the tip of her tail, threatening and teasing her with it. The fake promise of letting her feel something buried in her cunt as the orbs slowly absorbs into her body. Shivering she peers up at her mother and tilts her head before gasping at the spank, the flesh jiggling. "Not singing... credit where it's due." She mutters and rolls her hes before gasping and pull her face away from the tongue. "Gah Mother! Now my face is all slimy!" She complains and glares up at her her tail slapping against her sex as a way of punishing her mother. "Pfft that's what you think." She grins up at the monster before letting out a gasp, her cheeks turning a light crimson as she is so exposed by her mother. Quietly holding herself against the older dragon as she curls up against her, her eyes pinching closed before she feels her mother's gaze rest upon her once more. Glancing up to meet her gaze she bites her lip and runs her finger and thumb down to pinch and twist her clit. Matching the gaze before she casts a glance back at the two angels. Looking each over she tilts her head in curiosity before glancing back up at Viridia. "You want a foursome?" She asks with a smirk.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Gemma:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Awww I guess there's not fooling you." Gemma said with a smile turning back to her human form, giving her face a touch. "Should of expected someone like yourself to notice. Ehhh animal faces always make me feel strange after." The changeling gave a frown when the half breed seemed to ignore her. "What about me hun?" She wrapped smushed her tits against Viridia's back but looked the half breed. "I wanna play too, I even brought my own toy, just ask miss dragon here~" She gave a smirk, as a clothed cock began to rub against the dragon's ass. "What do you think Miss Dragon? Wanna add one more to this party?"

Boss:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"That fucking bitch!" Boss slammed her axe into the cave wall, letting it hang there as she let go. She looked over at the girl, while now her willing servant was clearly scared at what might happen to her. "Sorry... I haven't been myself for a while now." Grabbing her axe she yanked it out of the wall. "Look just stay in camp for now. The others will have food on the go, just ask for some. And if anyone tries to do anything with you, tell them you belong to me... I need sometime to collect my thoughts." With that Boss began to walk out the cave but spotted Az with her girls... at least they looked happy. "Hey Az feeling better?" The undead bard asked, trying to sound at least some what happy.
venomouswings

Postby NotTheRussian'sFriend » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:31 am

"Why don't mind if I do Ma'm" Vera ways with a smile as she moves up behind the half dragon, resting her hands on Skarina's hips before running them down to her thighs, lightly playing with the inside of her thighs while she rests her dick onto the half-breeds ass, grinding lightly into her. "So what hole should I use?" the Dark Valkyrie asks, her fingers comings up to start to lightly trace around Skarina's wet azure, teasing her lower lips with light graces. Moving toward a more direct approach Vera lets a finger slip into the dragon's waiting tunnel, testing her tightness while she lets her 11in shaft grind into the girl's rosebud.
NotTheRussian'sFriend

Postby MelissaB » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:53 am

Skarina Stared at Gemma for a moment before a smirk ran over her face. "Don't think she is aware of what happened to the last monster to do that with your ass." She giggles before she all but penetrated by the dark Valkyrie. Glancing back she gives her a small glare before she glances back up at her mother. "You need to stop offering me to whatever you think will give you pretty grandchildren." She glares before finally seems to respond to Vera, her ass pushing back to meet her cock, nearly forcing herself inside. Moaning she smiles and lets out a pleased hiss, blowing pink flames up at her mother once more as her tight wet tunnel clings to the dark angel's fingers, wrapping around them. "Ah... you try sticking that in my ass and I hilt my tail in yours." She bites back with a growl before shooting a glance over her shoulder and giving her a playful wink.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby NotTheRussian'sFriend » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:36 am

As Vera starts to prod and push at the dragons tight ass she hears the half-breeds threat, something she didn't take lightly as she saw the length of the tail in front of her. Deciding against being penetrated by 6ft of pain the dark Angel slid her finger out of the the dragon's wet pussy, quickly replacing it with her own shaft as she teased and prodded the entrance with the head. Pushing in slowly she took a deep sigh as she buried herself into Skarina, the angel almost climaxing from experiencing her first cunt. Once she had control of herself she started to thrust into the dragon, increasing her tempo as she began to rail into the willing cunt before her.
NotTheRussian'sFriend

Postby VintageBass » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:49 pm

The tauren looks up to find a new monster being cuddled by the drider from before, tilting her head slightly at the prospect that this would be her daughter. Then again, this is coming from a monster who has given birth to weirder things and can still do, so having a spider give birth to a regular old succubus isn't entirely new. She is then interrupted by her daughters and she greets them all with a warm smile and hugs around, kissing them on their foreheads and feeling grateful to see them all working hard to make the cave a suitable place for them all to live. Kassy thanks her two tinkering daughters for their hard work and she is a little bum about Claire's partner isn't joining them in this little orgy, seeing that one of the daughters isn't going to have a dick to play with, but that got the tauren thinking something naughty.

Either way, she is happy with the amount of participates in this little party she has. Kassy rubs her hands eagerly to get on started, looking around to see where it'll be a good spot to get on going. As she is getting things all set up, that orb from earlier merges with the cow and she can feel its energy coursing through her. Something about this power is making her want to help easily expand the cave, move the earth to her will and take advantage of it to help herself and her friends out in the field. This has also gotten the tauren a little extra horny, her cock standing to attention and leaking pre. Moaning out of discomfort, Kassy tells Claire to take Lucas and one of the tinkerers to get to work on creating babies.

This leaves Kassy with the slime man, the elf soldier, herself and the other tinkerer daughter and the tauren is pleased with her selection. She kept a close eye on the slime to see how he reacts, wanting him to focus on her first before moving on to her daughter. Kassy seductively moves to her latest conquest, pulling her in closely and holds her right up to the nude monster's furry body, her large breasts squeezing against hers while Kassy's hands move along the side of the elf's. Kassy licks her lips, taking in all of what the elf has while her tail lightly whips around and brushes against the inner thighs, wiggling her hip tantalizing towards Tai.

"So, my dear, you have a name I can call you?" she asked, planting a light and short kiss on the elf's lips. "It'll be nice to know so our children have someone to call to~"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cryosabre » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Az let out a pleasured hiss as Sara eagerly impaled herself on her Mistresses draconic cock before turning her gaze upon the newest addition to her retinue, "Well Rose, it's time to prove your allegiance to me..." Pulling Rose's body across her own and positioning her fertile human slit in front of her face, Azshara wrapped both arms around the outside of Rose's thighs and lightly dug her nails into the soft flesh of the woman's ass before spreading her cheeks, "Don't just sit there, dear. I'm sure Sara could use some of your attention!" The lamia spoke in a sultry tone before laying a firm slap to the girl's ass and respreading her cheeks. It was only a moment later that Azshara's head leaned forward and took a long, languid lick of Rose's puffy labia, savoring the taste while she brought her tail up and around to push rose's head down towards Sara's exotic cock filled cunt, "Lick up all the juices now, Rose. Like the good little slut I know you are~" Az chided before diving back into Rose's eager slit for more of her own delicious fluids.

It was at this point that Boss walked up and interupted the threesome that had only just begun, Azshara turning her lust filled gaze towards the busty wight with clear want in her eyes as she answered her humble question, "Ah, Boss! I'm feeling MUCH better thank you, but I was wondering when I would be getting to thank you personally for your part in rescuing me back in the battle..." Her long powerful tail slowly moving from the back of Rose's head as she says it, instead moving to gently wrap around Boss's waist, "...And I would love to do it now. only if you were willing to let me of course... I promise I'll be gentle.." her tail starting to tighten around Boss and pull her towards the entwined lovers, though not tight enough that Boss couldn't easily break free if she rejected the offer, Azshara respecting the woman too much to try and force her into doing something she didn't want to, "What do you say?"
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby venomouswings » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Boss could feel her hand beginning to shake from the lack of sexual activity. Az was the closest to her who could fix her problem, and it wasn't like she couldn't stand the snake woman. "Ok... But only because I need a fix and take my mind off something." She said moving close and letting her dress fall to the ground, her body now fully exposed. "So how do you want to do this, especially with your two other lovers?"
venomouswings

Postby cryosabre » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:31 pm

With a hint of surprise, Azshara looked to her two thralls for a moment, "Dismount yourselves, it seems we have a very special guest joining us ladies, let's make sure she feels welcome, hmmm?" gently moving Sara off her cock though she couldn't help but grin at the moan escaping her thrall's lips at the ridged edges of her cock rubbing at her inner walls as she pulled out. Once her body was freed up, Azshara pulled Boss towards her completely while continuing to coil her tail around her naked body until she had a tight grip of her waist and a thick section of her tail was constantly rubbing between her thighs, stimulating the wight's cold slit. "Well then, I have the perfect thing to take your mind off whatever that something is..." Az Raising her eyebrow as she reaches down and begins lightly stroking her cock already coating in a sticky mixture of her precum and Sara's juices while the other hand snakes it's way up to behind Boss's head, pulling her down until their faces were just an inch apart, "Well I thought they could add a little bit of extra fun whilst I fuck you silly, my dear Boss...unless you really do want me to be gentle?" Azshara almost whispers before an almost predatory grin comes to her lips and she pulls Boss down into a forceful kiss, her tongue entering into the woman's unusually cold mouth and roaming free as it explored every inch without pause. At the same time, Azshara used a combination of the strength in her tail and her free arm to lift and position Boss above her throbbing cock, her pointed tip eagerly rubbing along Boss' slit as she waited to hear what kind of sex Boss really desired before licking up the woman's cheek and whispering in her ear in a lecherous tone, "But I can promise you, rough is sooo much more fun~"
cryosabre

Postby venomouswings » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Boss allowed herself to be pulled on top of the girl. Unlike the Lamia she couldn't feel herself touch the girl, her body's nervure system being long since dead. The only time she could feel was in the heat of the moment, almost like the act of love making brought her body to live briefly. A soft moan escaped her lips when the cock rubbed against her slit, it being a lot more sensitive than it once had been. "I'm no stranger to sex Az... I'm just a little embarrassed at having to do this to keep my body going." She looked around at the enslaved girls. "And it completely disagrees with the old me that was still alive to do it with a monster." She would of sighed if she had to breath at all. "Be as rough as you want Az, I want to try and feel something again, even if it's just for a moment or two."
venomouswings

Postby MASigma » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Rozalyn whined as her eyes opened up, unsure how she had let herself sleep so long after her bit of fun with... the slime guy, Tai if she recalled correctly as she hadn't been paying attention much to anything but what he had been doing to her body. With an almost drunken giggle, she realized she was stuck to her mother's webbing, making her pout as she certainly hoped her mother hadn't gone and thought he'd forced himself onto her or something... he had made her first time quite enjoyable after all. With a shrug to herself, she began trying to pull free of the webbing... ignoring the part of her enjoying the sensation of being stuck and at the mercy of another monster.
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Tai grinned at the sight of all the female forms before him, his eyes glued to Kassy's daughters as he licked his lips before his attention was drawn to Kassy's wiggling hips as she pressed herself against a naked elf and kiss her on the lips. Tai's crotch again formed the multiple tendrils that spiralled into the thick hard slime cock he'd fucked Rozalyn's with as he stepped up behind the Tauren and hot-dogged his member between her thick cheeks, feeling the incredible heat coming from her baby-maker as he planted his hands firmly on those thick hips of hers as he rubbed himself against her twin holes
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby VintageBass » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:59 am

Kassy grins seductively as she feels Tai get a grip on her, meaning that he took the bait. While this means one daughter is left hanging, the tauren herm is going to make sure that she gets some attention. First is dealing with her elf lover and treating her a bit more nicely instead of when she attempted to enthrall the soldier. Kassy removes herself from the kiss, letting the bit of saliva connect between the two before she starts working on the rest of the elf's body, starting with the neck. During this, Kassy got herself into a rhythm, shaking her postieror to match with the thrusting that Tai is giving her, making sure that he is feeling just as good as she is experiencing right now. The warmth she is giving off shows how much eager she is to have yet another dick inside of her, pounding away and filling her up so that she has more babies and more monsters populating this cave.

Speaking of, Kassy continues on with her foreplay of the elf before she helps lower her down onto the bed that she picked out for them. Getting the elf lying on her back, Kassy positions herself so that she has the elf resting in her lap, cock draping on her body. She then looks over to her remaining daughter, motioning for her to come over and sit on top of the elf's face so she can eat out of the holstaur's cunt and prepare her for either the herm or the slime monster. Speaking of, even with adjusting herself to accommendate the new person and the elf lying down, Kassy made sure that Tai has some control as she got herself lined up with the elf's slit and once again begins her attempt to get someone pregnant.

"Now my dear, are you ready to become a mother?" she asked the elf with a warm smile, excited about fucking her once again and wanting to hear her cries, even if they'll be muffled by the tinkerer sitting above her. She then turns around to look at Tai with a more sensual smile, eager to have him. "As for you, make sure you fill me up~ I want to have everyone in this orgy pregnant... at least the ones that physically can, of course!" She chuckles, once again shaking her rump as the tauren enters the elf once more and proceeds to fuck away.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby RussianTitan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:08 pm

"Of course Viridia, I would love to sit down for a good talk about my past life, but right now there are more pressing matters" The angel replies with a smirk as she watches her newborn daughter being to press into Skarina, the sight starting up a fire inside of her. Moving up to the elder dragon's side the Valkyrie presses her chest against Viridia, wrapping a hand around the dragon's hip and laying one onto her stomach, stroking the skin with her soft finger. Leaning her head towards the dragon she draws her into a kiss, letting her free hand cusp the elder's breast "That sounds like a great idea Skar. Only of course if your mother would be interested?" Adrianna says as she pulls away from the dragon, lifting an eyebrow in question.
RussianTitan

Postby MelissaB » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Gasping at the feel of the angel's shaft burying itself into her cunt, Skarina props herself up, using her mother as a wall to keep herself from moving too much ass Vera begins to run a train on her cunt. Moaning she buries her face in her mother's tits, sucking and kissing the sensitive flesh. Her hips pushing back making her ass clap against Vera's groin as she slams back into her, her tight cunt, wrapping and clinging to the flesh of her cock. Skarina's mouth open as she squeals like a wanton slut against her mother, hugging onto her desperately as her juices spill and coat Vera's shaft and drip down her own thighs. "For a newborn she fucks good!" She cries out to Adrianna, her eyes lingering on the two mother's as they kiss while their daughters fuck right up against them. Her tail wrapping around the angel's waist and uses the leverage to pull and push her faster and harder, forcing the angel's hips into a more relentless motion.

MelissaB

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Tai grinned as the Tauren shook her ass in time with his thrusts between her cheeks, his attention being drawn when Kassy spoke to him. He smirked and reached under her arms, hefting her massive tits in his hands and gave them a light squeeze "You got it" he responded as his length slid up and down her ass, twisting so it brushed against both of her thick cheeks before slipping between her legs and began running circles around her clit with it's tapered tip.

Feeling the heat and wetness of Kassy's fuck-hole along his tip, a shudder passed along his squishy body before his cock shifted slightly, the tapered tip thickening into a bulbous head while small bumps and ridges formed along it's surface. Tai's cock currently looking like someone's fantasy dildo as he suddenly buried himself to the hilt into the cowgirl's body while his waist shrank as his cock expanded to fill every crevice of her baby-maker and started to vibrate lightly, Tai not starting to thrust into her body for a few seconds after
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby cryosabre » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:04 pm

"you should really let yourself indulge your new monstrous form more, Boss. There's no going back to how you once were, it's in the past so why fight who you are now? Stop fighting it and accept who you've become, I'm sure you'll find your current form of existance much more enjoyable if you do~" Azshara hissed into Boss' ear, trying to get her to come to terms with the monster she had become as well as trying to get her more into the thorough dicking she was about to receive. With a shrug of her shoulders whatever Boss' response was, Az placed another forceful Kiss on the Wight's lips before quickly turning the woman's body to face away from Azshara's own and hooking her arms under Boss' knees to support her weight. "Girls! Why don't you show our friend here how thankful you are that she decided to join us, her tits look like they would love some attention..." AZ quickly snapped at her two thralls, eager to add them into mix and force as much pleasure into Boss as she could.

As soon as she had given her thralls orders, AZ didn't wait a second longer before she released Boss' weight and let the woman drop, letting gravity do all the work as she thrust her own hips upwards, driving her exotic cock deep into Boss' cold wet cunt until their hips met each other and a loud slapping sound filled the room, "embrace your monstrous side" Azshara moaned into Boss' ear before biting the back of the Wight's neck as she began picking the girl up and slamming her back down, the ridges running along the sides of her cock only adding to the pleasure Boss would be feeling as Sara and Rose joined the tryst, attacking the sexy undead woman's voluptuous tits with pure sexual hunger, licking, sucking and biting her nipples whislst roughly squeezing the flesh with their fingers, both even trying to lay their own kisses on Boss' lips, eager to please their mistress.
cryosabre

Postby venomouswings » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Boss looked away from the lamia when she spoke of embracing her monstrous side. "Please be quiet Az... I don't want to hear it she replied, allowing herself to easily be reposition to meet the snake woman's needs. "Ok let's just-" She was cut off with a moan from her mouth. Her body suddenly lit up with feeling, like it was coming back to life all of a sudden. She didn't even have time to adjust as Az began pounding her ridged cock into the girl, again and again. "F-fuck.. it's lick." She made a purr when the two girl grabbed her tits, even beginning to moan louder as the sucked away. "It's like my body is alive... I can feel everything."
venomouswings

Postby cryosabre » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:22 pm

heh fine then. If you dont want to accept you're a monster, I'll just have to treat you like a human to be broken then Azshara grinned to herself between her own pleasure filled moans as Boss began moaning about feeling things...like she felt alive, making Az let out a perverted chuckle, "I'm glad you're enjoying it so much, but we've only just begun!~" driving up into Bosses cunt with wet sloppy thrusts before suddenly pushing Boss forward onto her hands and knees to be taken like a bitch in heat but not letting up on her penile assault on Boss' frigid slavering baby shoot as she barked a command to Sara, "I think the beautiful Boss here would like a taste of my cock, why don't you let her see if she can taste it in your slutty pussy, Sara?" Grabbing a handful of Boss' hair and yanking it back to make to woman look directly forward as Sara would be waiting in front of her, the entralled humans eager slit just waiting for The Boss to take a taste, even if she didn't willingly, Sara would simply follow her Mistresses words and push her hips forwards into the voluptuous Wight's face, grinding Sara's dripping wet cunt in Boss' face until she accepted it.
cryosabre

Postby venomouswings » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:07 am

"Hey what the hell are you." Boss began to moan harder. "Y-you're lucky I'm not fully charge or I would be kicking your ass up and down this cave for do this." She wanted this to end as quit as possible, she hated getting fucked by someone who was fixed on dominion than equality. She didn't yelp when Az pulled her hair, still unable to feel it. "Hey watch the hair, I don't think it grows back... I swear if you pull a chunk out I'm having snake stew." She fought against the snake trying to push her head into the enthralled girl's cunt, starting to regret her choice.
venomouswings

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay