Monster Girl Mayhem: Second Cumming

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Monster Girl Mayhem: Second Cumming

Postby RussianTitan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:27 am

Relieved that they had made it home Adrianna was content to lay back and relax, finally getting some rest after the last few days of constant fighting and fucking. This period of peace was quickly interrupted however, as her newest child made it's presence known. Laying on her back Adrianna started to take deep breaths, her hand clutching at Mary's as her new child comes out, bringing waves of pleasure onto the Valkyrie as her child is finally born into this world. Smiling happily at the young Angel before she coddles the baby up to her chest, that is until she feels her own dark thought wash over her child, turning her feathers black and her skin purple. As Adrianna stared at the transformation in horror her first reaction was one of any mother, to scream. after letting loose her ear shattering screech she then proceeded to draw her child in a hug, planting kisses all along her face. Any questions that burned at her mind were quickly suppressed when the gargantuan dragon landed, transforming into a beautiful woman, with a striking resemblance to Skarina. Overwhelmed by the onrush of activities the angel had to take a seat, light headiness starting to set in.
RussianTitan

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:23 pm

The second Tai was pulled fully away from Rozalyn by the webbing, the tendrils and cock were sucked back into his body, the tentacle on his head splitting into its three hair tendrils that curved over the back of his head. He'd managed to cum a little inside her, her womb currently holding a little bit in her before he was pulled back, the rest of his cum coating that firm backside of hers. He was suprised by the Drider descending from the ceiling and by her....Offer? Threat? Promise? Whatever it was. Wait, did that mean she had been up there the whole time watching all three of her daughter's virginities being taken and hadn't done a thing to stop it? That was kinda hot.

He opened his mouth to reply when the sounds from outside occurred, followed by a unfamiliar voice declaring a party or something. "What the heck is going on?" He asked, glancing to the Drider before starting to walk out of the room he was in to see for himself what was happening
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby venomouswings » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Boss stepped out of the cart, finally free of the half breed hold, her Templar captive with her. "Come with me I've got a few questions for you." The wright would dragged the girl off to the cave finding a nice area away from the others, sitting the girl on the floor as she loomed over them. "Now I want to know what the king has been up to and anything you know of the warrior bard Orianna and her midnights shift, especially the day of her death, I want to know what happened after her death!"
venomouswings

Postby cryosabre » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Azshara awoke with a groan as she felt a heavy gust of wind blow against her body, "mmmmm what..." The Lamia's eyes suddenly shooting open as she realizes that not only have they finally made the journey home, but also the all too familiar Draconian form of Viridia was present and already embracing her daughter, causing Azshara to quickly sit herself up and head towards the trio. Rolling her eyes as she catches the tail end of Kassy propositioning Viridia, "We've been back for all of, what?, two seconds Kassy? Let the woman breath before trying to fuck her, hmmm?" winking at the Mino to show she wasn't being completely serious before moving to stand tall in front of Viridia, "A pleasure to see you again, Viridia. Apologies our distraction didn't go quite as planned, though hopefully it was still enough time for you to achieve success in whatever it was you were doing." Az's eyes darting questioningly between the floating orbs and the elder dragon's firm body for a moment before she notices a slight bump protruding from Skar's stomach and a wide grin comes to her fang filled mouth, "But on the plus side, it looks like you're about to have some more grand kids! You can thank me for that." raising her eyebrows slightly as her tail comes up to lightly rub at Skar's impregnated belly.
Last edited by cryosabre on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby NotTheRussian'sFriend » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:17 pm

As she was born into this new world Vera could feel the light inside, the beautiful power of being an angel that she had inherited from her mother now coiling and growing inside of her, it was so pure, so innocent. Coddling to her Mother's chest the Valkryie felt a darkness within the Queen, a black stain on the white soul of her parent. The darkness witnessed her, and saw a new host, a willing host. Taking the darkness for herself the baby could its power corrupting her, changing her. She was aging rapidly, growing into her adult life withing the blink of an eye. She small wings grew in strong their pure feathers now stained black, ivory skin turned ebony, and from her groin sprouted a dark throbbing shaft, complete with a nice sack of balls. Feeling her armor and weapons materialize onto her the now Dark Valkryie had little time to understand her situation before her mother screamed and hugged her dragging them both to the ground as the giant dragon lands. "What the hell is happening? Are you OK mom?"
NotTheRussian'sFriend

Postby RussianTitan » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:09 pm

"I'm ok baby, I'm OK" The Valkryie says to her now corrupted child trying her hardest to ignore the throbbing shaft pressing against her stomach. Watching Skarina almost tackle the other dragon the angel nods at her cry of mother as she tries to straighten out the flurry of activity. Standing Adrianna dusts off her robes, turning to her new war party she starts to bark orders, getting them to set up tents and a camp ground outside of the cave. "Mary, make sure everyone gets acclimated to their new environment. Oh, and keep them away from the other monsters, I dont want any problems to arrise from forced couplings if you get what I'm saying." Turning to her new Daughter the angel takes a couple seconds to breath and accept the new change before she draws the girl into her arms "Hey baby, how are you doing? This must be pretty strange to you, first time for me to, but its ok I'm here for you. So everyone around here are friends OK? Especially the people in our Warband. They're our family. So just relax and explore while I get everything situated ok? Good" The Angel finishes. Giving her daughter a kiss before walking over to the newly arrived dragon hoping to introduce herself "Hello Mam, I am Adrianna, I believe we have not yet been introduced Ms...?" She trails, letting the dragon finish for her.
RussianTitan

Postby NotTheRussian'sFriend » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:04 am

Nodding at her mother's words Vera starts to explore around the camp, taking the sights of all the different monsters and their perspective human pets. She kinda liked it here, enjoying all the sights of all the luscious exposed flesh, something her own hard shaft found quite endearing. Moving through the cave system and her mother's camp she let her mind wander. 'I wonder what Mom is so upset about. Maybe it has to do with the dragon and all of these new people, weird though, she seemed friendly to that really big dragon lady. She was hot to, I wonder if I should help me mom, you know what, I think I will go do that.' The corrupted Angel thought to herself as she walked back to were her mother was, standing behind her Queen as she bowed to the awe-inspiring dragon in front of her as her mother introduced herself.
NotTheRussian'sFriend

Postby MelissaB » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:50 pm

Standing at her mother's side Skarina smiles at Az as she slithers on up before gasping at the tail rubbing her little baby bump before grinning. "Well that's true." She smiles and gives her mother a squeeze before she spots the two very different looking angels. "Oh Hey Adrianna who's the one behind you, your daughter? What were you doing anyway? We lost you after the little party of humans we ran into." She asks with a tilt of her head and a smile to both. "Oh this is Viridia My mother." She explains when Adrianna asks for some form of introduction even if not her directly. Glancing back at her mother she coughs and stares. "So what are the glowing orbs you have floating about then?" She asks rather blatantly seemingly calm and not quite as respectful as everyone else seems to be towards the ancient monster or at least not feeling the need to.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:30 am

Viridia opens her arms as Skarina launches herself toward her, eagerly embracing the smaller draconic monster and letting out a gentle hum before pressing her lips onto her daughter's forcefully. The heat that lay just beyond her throat coming up to tickle at the half-dragon's lips and tongue as her mother's own bats and wrestles with hers until finally she lets go and pulls her head back, staring at Skarina through half lidded eyes. "Thanks for coming back to help your dear mother, my love. I might not have decided to flee and cut my losses if I'd been left to my own devices." She coos, holding her daughter against her perfect breasts, letting Skarina hear her steady heartbeat before she bothers to turn to Kassy. "I appreciate the enthusiasm, my bovine lover but, no. I've just become a horde-less homeless dragon. Sex with strangers while normally the first thing on my mind isn't what I'm interested in currently." She says with a bit of a frown. Then looking over to the approaching Azshara, the dragon gives her a small smile, "Hello once again, you magnificent serpent. Your apology is appreciated though things likely would have been worse had you all left me be." At the mention of new grandchildren she looks down at Skarina once more and smiles softly at her, one of her clawed hands coming to caress the baby bump upon her stomach while she sighs, "I'm glad for you both. The first litter of many to come, I'm sure. I can't wait to meet them and see how lovely they are."

Leaning down she plants a kiss upon her daughter's forehead and then looks at you all, the colored orbs moving about as one each hovers in front of Kassy, Skarina, Azshara and another that floats over toward Adrianna. Each of them slowly changing color to match their respective monster's own. "I've brought the only gift I could manage to offer without my horde. A small fraction of my knowledge, power, and experience that I grant to each of you who served to assist me against the forces of King Rorgoth's genocidal army. Take it into yourself with my sincere thanks and use it as you see fit. I'm glad to know each of you a bit more." Her head turns toward Adrianna then and smiles, "And to see familiar faces too. Adri, it's a pleasure to see you walking among the living. I'd assumed that when your flying castle had fallen centuries ago that you'd been lost to us. The years seem to have been harder on you than I. Seeing a queen among monsters reduced to such a state as a newborn whelp, pains me. Partake of my power to regain some of your glory." She nods and then glances at the dark Valkyrie nearby, "I see that you've already begun reforming your harem of same faced children, hmm? I'd poke at you about vanity but well... I find my own delectable as well." She says with a chuckle, a small puff of flames coming from her nose to lick at Skarina's face as she feels her mother's hand grip the half-dragon's bottom possessively.

Tai:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

While the slime man moved to the mouth of the cave the drider looked him over, licking her lips as she pet her sleeping daughter's head slowly, watching him leave, "I've little idea other than the return of some of our most powerful forces. Perhaps you'd like to go introduce yourself as you did with my daughter? We've many new beds to fill around here should you decide to help out. You can call me Aria should you require a name to utter toward me other than maybe mistress." She teases, a few strands of nigh invisible thread caressing your shoulders and you move forward, informing you that she'd a rather tight trap set up for you though she'd refused to spring it. When you get to the cave mouth and peer out you see several humans in various states of undress around a covered wagon while several more monsters huddle around each other many yards behind it, a handful of glowing orbs the size of your head hovering before most of them. At the same time a naked human and an undead woman were walking toward the cave entrance and simply rushed on past without bothering to say hello or bat an eye at you.

The Boss:

The former Templar follows without question and boss commands her to obey, the woman seemingly not bothered by the loss of her armor, clothes and dignity. Forcing her to come along with you as you head into the cavern, passing a slime man you'd not recognized nor apparently gave a damn about, you see that the cave was turning more and more livable with the floor smoothed out and various new open rooms around the edge of the main area, lined with beds for the various monsters to use. Of course the deeper you head into the cave past the central room you find it becoming less homey though there are several smaller private rooms with doors included along the path to the north and you simply force your way into one with your Templar. When you ask your questions she looks at you a bit strangely, "I didn't know the king personally but he's driving to exterminate all monsters from the face of the planet and continues to do his best to provide for his realm from atop his throne. As for the traitorous bard, she had been plotting to kill the king and then was taken and killed by a sudden monster raid on her traveling group's wagon. Despite the evidence that she'd been plotting his murder, King Rorgoth gave a moving speech at her funeral declaring his unbending will to remove the scourge of the monsters from the face of the realm." She states simply before nodding.

Gemma:

Rumor had it that there was a real monstrous force making camp in the wilds somewhere to the north of the capital and that information had interested you greatly since word of the last uprising had been crushed around two decades ago. Moving through the woods, making your way from town to town and gathering information on monster attacks had taken some time but finally you'd gotten a proper lead. By the time you'd searched out this supposed den of evil, you were greeted with the sight of a dragon, larger than you'd ever imagined one could get since the days before the first war, land near a cave formation before transforming. Moving ahead you found what had to be the dragon's humanoid form surrounded by several other monsters with a gaggle of human slaves stationed around a covered wagon and a couple of holstaur sentries posted in look outs on either side of the cave mouth further down the way. Looks like you'd finally found your people.

rolls:

-
none required

Enemies:

-
None

Allies:

Samuel: HP- 20/20 Lust: 40/40 (enthralled)
Mary: HP- 40/40 Lust- 50/50 (enthralled)
Archer1(f): HP-20/20 lust-20/20 (enthralled)
Archer2(m): HP-20/20 lust- 20/20 (enthralled)
Archer3(f): HP-20/20 lust-20/20 (enthralled)
Soldier1(m): HP-30/30 lust-25/25 (enthralled)
Soldier2(f): HP-30/30 lust-25/25 (enthralled)
Templar mage(f): HP- 30/30 lust-40/40 (enthralled)

-
Karasha: HP-30/30, Lust- 0/50
Caesar: HP-50/50 Lust- 30/30 (enthralled)
Lucas: HP-30/30 lust- 15/15 (enthralled)
Sam: HP- 20/20 lust-40/40 (enthralled)
Sara: HP- 20/20 lust 40/40 (enthralled)
Archer: HP- 20/20 lust 40/40 (enthralled)
Talian: HP- 60/60 lust- 60/60 (enthralled)
Tyranid1: HP-30/30 lust- 0/50
Tyranid2: HP-30/30 lust 0/50
Archer4(f): HP-20/20 lust-20/20 (enthralled)
Templar mage(f) HP- 30/30 lust-40/40 (Enthralled)
Soldier3 (f): HP-30/30 lust-25/25 (Enthralled)
Rahkshaka: HP-35/35 lust- 0/55 (pregnant for .5 days)

Lair status:

Occupancy: 52/72 (wasn't changed in the last post by accident)
Expansion rate: +6 every 1.0 days
Forces working: 14/41

Supplies: 46/47
Farming: 5/5
Forces trading/farming/gathering: 5/41

Monsters: 8
Minions: 20
Tinkers: 9
Breeders: 6
Fighters: 12
Guests: 1
Unassigned adults: 5
Unassigned children: 1 (.5 days to adulthood)
Unborn children: 2 (2.0 days to adulthood)

Player status:

Kassy: HP- 27/27 Lust- 0/55
Pocka: HP- 35/35 Lust- 0/55
The Boss: HP- 27/27 Lust- 0/55 (0.5 days until needs to feed)
Skarina: HP- 27/27 Lust- 0/55 (pregnant, 1.0 days left)
Adrianna: HP-27/27 Lust- 0/55
Azshara: HP-32/32 Lust- 0/60
Rozalyn: HP-32/32 Lust: 0/60
Tai: HP-32/32 Lust: 0/60
Vera: HP-27/27 Lust: 0/55
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:01 am

Gasping at her mother's breathe she blushes and moans into the kiss before it's mercifully parted before she can get anymore aroused by her mother's presence and overly friendly hands. "Should thank Liegius he told me you were in danger." She offers if a little reluctant to give him credit even if it was deserved as she nuzzles her cheek against her mother's bosom. Sighing she closes her eyes and letting out a happy hiss her wing wrapping around her mother in a more exclusive embrace before she hears of her mother's lsot horde. "We lost my inheritance?" She asks with a pout, before blushing at the fact she just admitted to having claim on Viridia's dragon horde of treasure and goodies her tongue coming out and flicking over her mother's tit as a way of quickly distracting her form that point.

Cooing at yet another stroke of her baby bump she giggles and hugs her mother a little tighter. "There's nine others before this batch... you've seen two there should be another seven in the cave unless they are out doing something." She offers with a smile before glancing over at Az. "First of hers to father though." She giggles and gives the lamia a wink. Beaming at the affection shown to her by her mother Skarina continues to cling to her as she gazes out with the others before the orbs floats in front of her face. Reaching out she tries to grasp and pull it to her. "Thank you." She chimes happily before tilting her head in surprise. "You know the angel?" She asks in wonder before looking at adrianna. "Queen? Well Liegius resurrected her... seems he's doing a lot of things you'd approve of lately..." She grumbles giving the man a playful glare before gasp and staring up at her mother before spanking the dragon's backside with her tail. Sticking her tongue out at her before the tail comes down to slap at her slit giving it a gentle pat. Her own less potent breath blowing up to wash over her mother's face and neck.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:10 am

Well that seems like a bit of a disappointment. Kassy was hoping that she could at least make up for lost time with the dragon mother and finally, finally, get a woman pregnant with her own seed, and the moment Skarina comes up with her own swollen belly, being loved by her mother, Kassy fumed up at the process. A hot broth of envy begins to boil inside of the tauren, getting too upset that this dragon bitch is getting all the attention and she is getting bashed for trying to help out, even if she wasn't out in the field helping her fellow monsters. Before she can blow her lid off at her, Kassy takes the orb that was given to her and holds it close to her being, feeling its power. She looks up at Viridia with a much more happier face, not wanting to stay mad at her... it's her daughter that she wants to be mad at.

"Thank you for this, I'll see what wondrous things I'll do with this," she said, bowing to the guest of honor and starts to leave to go do her own little orgy. Before she leaves, she turns back to Viridia for one more thing. "Perhaps another time, hm? Maybe with a little less extra hot air around?" The tauren really doesn't want to be around Skarina for much longer, else she's going to spit fire out and not the lustful kind. Instead, she plans on taking out her aggression with her new elf partner, plus she does have Claire and two other holstaur children to fill up, even the insect collection the bee queen has made. Also why shouldn't she be left out of this? She has Lucas, Claire and...

Kassy stops for a moment to look over the doctor that helped her and the new slime creature that happens to be standing about, looking like he's interested in some fun time. While the doctor could be good to give him some attention, maybe reward him for all the work he has done, despite his history, there is the new creature she hasn't seen before. It's pretty rare to see a male monster, especially a slime creature, so taking this moment to introduce herself, Kassy strolls her way up to the slime monster and gives him a wave. "Hello, this is a pleasure to meet you," she stated with a beaming smile, offering a hand to shake. "I'm Kassandra, or Kassy for short! What's your name?"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby venomouswings » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Boss:

"Wait what did you just say." Boss gave the woman a dead stare. "T-traitor. I-I'm a traitor." She could feel her head starting to hurt. "And monsters... monsters did.. no that." Her mind flashed to her cooking in her kitchen, the day sunny, a special dinner for some one. "No my band wasn't... I was waiting on." She slumped back against the wall. Her mind flashing back again. A figure, dressed in black, she swung a pan at him only for him to dodge to the side with easy. She didn't have her axe with her, no armour as well. The blood from the wound on her chest ruining her dress. "Who called me a traitor." She grabbed the girl by the shoulders and glared down at her. "Who dirtied my name!? WHICH OF THOSE BITCHES KILLED ME!"

Gemma:

If someone had been looking the direction of the bush they would of found it quite odd, after all bushes usually don't have a set of eyes and fake rabbit ears poking out of them. She had easily dealt with the scouting party alone the way, the taste of cum still in her mouth. A frown hung on her face however, knowing getting pregnant would of slowed her down. Not like that mattered, soon she'll have loads of people to fuck and stuff. But the question now was how to get to them without being attacked. Coming out of the bush she was now a Taur in a bunny girl costume, pretending everything was totally fine. She slowly walked to the dragon lady like nothing was up before giving her a half assed salute. "Um.... Moo?"
Last edited by venomouswings on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venomouswings

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Tai just stood there at the mouth of the cave watching all the new arrivals. He didn't really know what was going on, what with them glaring at each other and frankly, he didn't care that much since it didn't affect him, but whatever. His attention was grabbed when the Tauren in the group spotted him and walked over, introducing herself. His red eyes looked her up and down, staying for longer then was necessary on her huge breasts before looking to her outstretched hand. He smirked and shook her hand, knowing she could feel his 'skin' giving her a sticky feeling in her palm. "The name's Tai, doll" he answered with a smirk
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Kassy retracts her hand, noticing the sticky goop she has gathered from him and gives it a sniff before turning back to the slime creature. The holstaur noticed that he was staring a bit longer at her tits, which she gives them a gentle pat and rub down, feeling proud to have these. "You like my tits?" she asked with a smile. "If you're looking for a drink, I'll be happy to oblige in that. Oh!" She brought her hands together to clap them, looking in surprise at her thought. "Say, I'm curious. I'm in the mood to have children and I would like to get as many people in for an orgy. Would you like to help me get some children going? I do have suitable partners for you, including myself~"

She doesn't mind at all that Tai called her "doll," it's actually far better than the mean use of "milk maid" from Skarina and the Boss. Kassy pivots on the spot, getting a good look around the cave to find where her other children are, especially Claire and her partner. While doing this, she is unintentionally giving Tai a full 360 view of everything Kassy has on her.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:32 pm

After she gave the substance a sniff, it slid off her palm where Tai caught it, the substance sucked back into his 'skin'. He barely held back a huge grin from spreading across his face when she asked if he wanted in on an orgy. He wasn't 100% sure whether or not he could actually impregnate other monsters, he knew he could impregnate humans. Hell, where did humans think all those slimes at the start of their adventures came from, but he hadn't tried to impregnate another monster. Could be fun to try, plus the offer of drinking from those huge udders sounded good "Sounds good to me" he said, giving her an up and down look as she turned around. He didn't really care about the cock she was sporting, but that juicy cunt she flashed him as she span looked like it needed filling
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Kassy is starting to get dizzy from her spinning, so she stops herself and grounds herself to prevent toppling over her companions. She hears Tai accepting her offer and she bounces out of excitement. "Goodie!" she simply replied, her breasts jiggling in front of her to let Tai focused on instead of her flaccid red rocket. "Now, I'm going to get my daughter Clair and her lover in on this, since I want to really get my numbers up, and I do have my partners here just to make sure we have a nice good amount of people to not only get pregnant, but do the impregnating as well," and she puts more focus on her elf soldier than Lucas, but she gives him a kiss while hugging the former soldier.

Once she was done, Kassy turns to the nursery and leads Tai to it. "Follow me, I'll go get things set up and we'll get down to business! I'll get my other daughters in on this, and soon we'll have all the babies to help us expand this cave!" She lets out a chuckle, feeling way too giddy about getting back into making monster children and bringing the numbers back up in their favor.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cryosabre » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Azshara took the orb with a look of curiosity and intrigue burning in her eyes, "Thank you, Viridia, this is truly an amazing gift..." her voice trailing off slightly as she spins it around in her hands, trying to figure out just how she was supposed to "Take it into herself" for a second before shrugging her shoulders and flashing another fang filled smile to everyone present, "well the journey was fun but I have two thralls who are sitting Idle and the cave certainly looks like it could use more than just two new offspring! If you have need of me, please feel free to seek me out." nodding to everyone before giving the odd looking Holstaur a strange look for a moment then shrugging her shoulders, assuming it was one Kassy's children's offspring who had been born after they left.

Once she left the group, Azshara returned to the cart to round up her thralls, Sara and the yet unnamed archer, before taking them into the cave and heading towards one of the unoccupied beds, her arms wrapping around both of their waists to pull them close as her hands took a firm grip of both of their ass cheeks. "So tell me little one, what am I to call you?" she hissed in the unnamed archers ear, her tongue tracing the edge of her ear as she waits for an answer, Azshara wanting to know the name of the woman before she filled her and Sara to the brim with her potent monster cum.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Blinking at the taur walking up she tilts her head and nods a little at the salute before blinking in surprise at the mooing. "Erm... Okay." She glances around after Kassy before realizing she's already gone off to sulk some more. "I think your mother or grand mother went inside the cave." She states eyeing the bunny outfit with curiosity. "How strange, nice outfit though." She offers with a small shrug as she glances towards the lamia her face returning to a smile. "Alright try not to make too much of a mess and clean up after yourself. Oh if you see my daughters tell them I'm out here okay?" She calls after her giving Azshara a small wave before her hand comes back to caress her mother's scales upon her belly, her claws reaching down to run over her mound creeping teasingly close to her slit.

MelissaB

Postby RussianTitan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 pm

As Viridia bestows her gift into her the Angel she gives the dragon a curious look. "Wait, you know me me? A Queen? Flying Castle? I...I don't remember any of this....I have so many questions for you. Please, when you have some time I would like to have a talk with you about my past. When Liegius brought me back to like I did not come back with my memories" The Angel says to the elder dragon as she watches Skarina start to assail her mother. Laughing at the two's action the Valkyrie herself was starting to get heated by their interactions, some of the flames washing off onto Adrianna and her daughter. "And what can I say, If it isn't broke why fix it" the Angel says with another laugh.
RussianTitan

Postby Albedo28 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Wiggling about a bit under her daughter's playing, Viridia gives the half-dragon's rear a playful spank as she watches each of the orbs she's brought along sink into the bodies of the monsters that took them from her. That of course left one yet unclaimed and the emerald beauty cast her eyes over the other two monsters present before letting them fall upon the dark Valkyrie, "While it seems I've brought one too many gifts or rather, someone's not here to receive it. Adrianna, perhaps your child would like to accept my grace in her stead?" Of course before Adrianna had a chance to answer the glowing orb had floated down in front of the dark daughter and pushed against her armored chest, absorbing itself into the monster's core. With the gifts taken care of the dragon woman lets out a deep sigh before looking back to her own daughter.

"So... singing the old man's praises now, my love? Did the fight change you so much already or is this just a sign of you maturing before my own eyes?" She chuckles and lets her own warm tongue slide out to lap at Skarina's face. "I'd love to see my other grandchildren and the work you've put them to. I'm certain you'll manage to build your own horde and a proper den to house it. Not like you'd ever be getting mine anyway." She laughs and lets her hands come down to rest upon the half-dragon's ass, spreading her own daughter's cheeks to show off her lower holes to the kneeling dark Valkyrie, a knowing wink coming from the dragon mother as she gives an invitation to the nearest cock she could find. Then her head turned to the changeling masquerading as a bovine before huffing a bit of pink fire from her nose, "Enjoying your game of dress up, little one?" She asks Gemma, not falling for her disguise.

Then with another sigh, Viridia looks to Adrianna and gives her a sad smile, "Yes, we can speak later on your lost experiences. I don't know you personally but more know of you as most who lived before the first war knew of the various monster queens and kings. If I recall you weren't exactly a favorite among your fellows since you kept untamed humans to entertain yourself." She shrugs, still playing with and exposing her daughter's ass. "Also, I'd say a bit of variety makes things far more precious." She hisses out softly before staring down at Skarina with a rather blatant expression that was less than wholesome.

Inside the cave, Kassy would find herself being greeted by the spider woman holding a new sleeping succubus-esque monster to herself almost possessively as the holstaur's daughters started to come together to greet their mother and welcome her home, bragging about creating new rooms, proper flooring and even some private spaces for the less communal monsters to reside. Clair was among them though she explained that her lover, Bonetail, was currently working deeper within the mine on some other project. There were a handful of bee men also busily moving about, constructing a hive like portion of the cave down the northeast corridor, these new monsters apparently born while the group was away. The half dozen holstaur daughters and the spider woman all hover about both Kassy and Tai several interested glances shooting over at the slime man while the chatter away with one another.

Azshara at the same time had taken her two ladies down into the caves, finding a significant number of extra rooms compared to last time and several serviceable beds though none were more than a play to lay one's head and cover up for the night. Her two chosen partners quickly snuggle up after realizing the intention behind coming back here as the lamia feels a pair of hands stroking across the scales that hid her member, coaxing it out before they danced across her slick draconic rod, humming quietly and smiling to each other.The yet unnamed woman gulping as she's given attention from her new mistress, "I'm called Rose." She says in a barely audible whisper while Sara moves to mount the monster and take her shaft deep inside her womanhood starting the fun off right away.

The Boss:

The Templar stared back at her new master as she started to come to terms with what she'd been told though not without a fair bit of an outburst. "I... I've no idea who called you that first. It's a rather famous story among those that live in the capital though. The lovely courtesan who refused to stay in the castle with her King and chose to move about and perform for her own pleasure at various taverns across the country. Her wish to be about and removed from the king's side driving her to plot his demise secretly. Before she could commit the heinous deed she was killed by the monstrous scourge. That's all I know and it's simply what's been mentioned about her. No one's spoken about the bard much after the first couple of months since it happened since frankly, more dire things have come to pass." The Knight looked about the room, clearly uncomfortable with the situation at this point.

Rolls and notes:

-
Kassy, Skarina, Azshara, Adrianna and Vera all again one level. Add a power from your planned list to your current pool and level up as noted in the OOC thread.

Azshara impregnation roll: 16, success, choose one of your two mentioned minions and they're impregnated with a single monster of your choice.

Enemies:

-
None

Allies:

Samuel: HP- 20/20 Lust: 40/40 (enthralled)
Mary: HP- 40/40 Lust- 50/50 (enthralled)
Archer2(m): HP-20/20 lust- 20/20 (enthralled)
Archer3(f): HP-20/20 lust-20/20 (enthralled)
Soldier2(f): HP-30/30 lust-25/25 (enthralled)
Templar mage(f): HP- 30/30 lust-40/40 (enthralled)

-
Karasha: HP-30/30, Lust- 0/50
Caesar: HP-50/50 Lust- 30/30 (enthralled)
Lucas: HP-30/30 lust- 15/15 (enthralled)
Sam: HP- 20/20 lust-40/40 (enthralled)
Sara: HP- 20/20 lust 40/40 (enthralled)
Archer: HP- 20/20 lust 40/40 (enthralled)
Talian: HP- 60/60 lust- 60/60 (enthralled)
Tyranid1: HP-30/30 lust- 0/50
Tyranid2: HP-30/30 lust 0/50
Archer4(f): HP-20/20 lust-20/20 (enthralled)
Templar mage(f) HP- 30/30 lust-40/40 (Enthralled)
Soldier3 (f): HP-30/30 lust-25/25 (Enthralled)
Rahkshaka: HP-35/35 lust- 0/55 (pregnant for .5 days)

Lair status:

Occupancy: 52/72 (wasn't changed in the last post by accident)
Expansion rate: +6 every 1.0 days
Forces working: 14/41

Supplies: 46/47
Farming: 5/5
Forces trading/farming/gathering: 5/41

Monsters: 8
Minions: 20
Tinkers: 9
Breeders: 6
Fighters: 12
Guests: 1
Unassigned adults: 5
Unassigned children: 1 (.5 days to adulthood)
Unborn children: 2 (2.0 days to adulthood)

Player status:

Kassy: HP- 27/27 Lust- 0/55
Pocka: HP- 35/35 Lust- 0/55
The Boss: HP- 27/27 Lust- 0/55 (0.5 days until needs to feed)
Skarina: HP- 27/27 Lust- 0/55 (pregnant, 1.0 days left)
Adrianna: HP-27/27 Lust- 0/55
Azshara: HP-32/32 Lust- 0/60
Rozalyn: HP-32/32 Lust: 0/60
Tai: HP-32/32 Lust: 0/60
Vera: HP-27/27 Lust: 0/55
Gemma: HP-32/32 Lust: 0/60
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay