The Bloody Halo

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Bloody Halo

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 am

During the meal Maiza made sure to eat two helpings of the food. It could only be fair that she eat that much before they left the next day and as for sleep. A bit of meditation ought to kill the time for that. Looking for one of the guards that seemed rather strong or skilled she asked him. "Before we are to bed tonight I was hoping for a sparing duel and a little wager as incentive. If I win you let me inspect all your weapons and I can have my pick of them. Just one though don't want anyone to be unarmed during our trip... And as for you winning. I would service you in bed. My people are often s attracted to those of greater strength. Although it does take a lot to best one of my clan"
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:00 am

Meg feels herself getting lifted by her teacher and bent on over the edge of the tub, noticing the other woman joining alongside her as she looks behind to see what the man is about to do now. She beams at the sight of his member, cunt drooling in preparation, and the moment she felt him enter her she meows loudly. Oh she really enjoys having the hot throbbing member of a another man inside of her, to feel the heat radiating off her, it feeling up her insides and her melting under his pounding, and yes the pounding! She can feel that this man is going for more his pleasure instead of getting the both of them, but she doesn't mind. All that matter is that she gets her creamy treat and enjoys being the toy that this man is using her as.

Finally, like the moment it had got started, she is resting on the edge of the tub, huffing and panting as she feels his seed clinging onto her back. A purr escapes her lips, feeling... while satisfied and happy about the fuck, it just seems to be missing something. Sure she got her own fill of it, but she missed her own orgasm and that the man was focused more on pleasing himself rather than both of his lovers. Sure he gives them the care to make them moan under his touch, but isn't truly sated until she gets her own fill. In the meantime, the catgirl slips into the tub to wash off the sperm off her back and enjoy the show... while it lasted as it did. If she wanted, she can give into her urges and help the woman clean the sperm off of her back, but she wants it from the source... even if it's right on her rather fine, well-carved back...

After spending some time in the bath with her new companion, Meg steps out, gathers her clothes and makes her way over to the mess hall to get something to eat. Seeing that time has slipped on by, Meg needs to adjust herself to her new settings and accommendate so she isn't hounded by the guards to get her ass moving. Getting her serving of meat to enjoy, she makes her way over to Muutus, ignoring the other girls in her school so she can be close to the man she admire and hopefully can work her way in. The catgirl spends the next few minutes in silence, listening in on the conversation and eating every scrap of meat that is on her plate. Sure it's nothing like the food she had outside of the arena, but it's at least edible and something to her taste. Of course there is another kind of meat on her mind, and the talk of walking around naked, although a form of punishment for one of the women, is getting that itch coming back.

Once she finishes her meal and disposes her plate. Meg follows after Muutus with a smile on her face. She has a sexy sway in her walk and she doesn't lose it the moment she got to his room. She flat out ignores the woman standing close and, upon seeing the sight of the man naked, purrs in delight at what she is seeing. Meg makes sure she announces herself before stepping inside of his room. "So, good sir, do you want some companionship this evening?" she purred, her arms crossed and squeezing her bosom tightly to pop them out.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 am

Layla takes her share of the loot. She's got clothes, but if the cat's behaviour with Sonya earlier is any indication, she could use some spares, and having her own sword could come in handy in the future. As for gold, she's tempted to give better share to Sonya, as she has done most of the work during fight, Layla just provided some distraction to give her a chance to defend herself, and finished off one bandit more with luck then her own skill, but in the end, she stays silent. If Sonya things even share is fair, Layla won't argue with her. Back at the academy, Layla gives her sword to the guard without protests and when the bell rings, makes her way to the mess hall.

As Muutus decided earlier, she gives the meat from her meal to Ginna and eats the rest quickly. It's nothing fancy, but it's what Layla deserves for her defeat. She's a little surprised by Muutus' words. Are the bandits really reason to leave, when there are guards and (mostly) skilled gladiators? Layla hoped she'll get the chance to learn how to fight before getting thrown inside real arena. This doesn't sound good.

After the dinner, Layla heads to the bath to finally clean herself after the fights and notices Sonya is there too. She thinks as she strips and lowers herself to the water, and finally asks: "You fought well, and unlike others, you seem sane. Could you teach me how to fight? If we're going to some city tomorrow, I doubt I'll have time to learn otherwise and it doesn't looks like teaching methods here are anything others then getting thrown into the arena and being told to do what you can. Of course, I'm the only one without any training, so I'm at disadvantage at that."
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Soru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:24 am

Sonya looks over to Layla as she was just soaking in the water at the moment. "I probably seem sane just because I'm not bias towards anyone here or have a short temper." She answered with a shrug as she reached for some soaps to clean herself with. "I think that whole arena thing today was just so Muutus could see our skills so he knows how to train us. I'm not a teacher or anything and I learned what I could mainly on my own, but I can see if I can teach you a thing or two. Though that's if your choice of weapon is a sword."
Soru

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:16 pm

"Well, that's still more than what can be said about pretty much anyone else here." Layla smiles. "I understand what today was about, but Muutus' words during the meal sounded like he's expecting us to fight in a real arena tomorrow. Right now, I'm the worst fighter there, and I won't learn anything before then, obviously, but I'll have to learn from someone, I won't get much of a chance in the arena. As for the weapon, I'd have prefered something with a longer reach, but sword is better then nothing. Besides, who else should I ask? Both of the other Nordaugh women seems too violent to teach anything, the catwoman doesn't looks like she knows how to use weapon beside her claws and she's crazy, and the newcomer is absolutely insane. Muutus will have his hands full keeping others in line and I'll ask Katherine too, but so far, you're my best chance." Warm bath is very nice, and despite everything that happened earlier in the day, Layla relaxes and tries to enjoy it while she can.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Reaver » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:20 am

Katherine hadn't been fucked that well in a long time. In fact she had been left breathless by the whole thing, slowly rubbing her pussy as she winded down in the hot water, soaking in what had happened. Of course it wasn't her intention to develop close ties to her instructor since she was here to become a gladiator not a whore. Perhaps that was why she didn't follow Muutus to his bedroom after his announcements or maybe it was because she wanted to get a long night of sleep in before her debut in the ring tomorrow. Once she had finished eating, Katherine went back their barracks, undressed and fell into her bed. Tomorrow her rise to grandeur would begin.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Maiza

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The guard looks at Maiza, sizing her up. After a moment, the guard sighs and nods his head.
"Alright, alright. Guess there is not denying you, is there? Ill meet you in the ring in a moment."
The guard turns to his companion, and sends to have someone cover his post.

Sonya + Layla

You two can continue your conversation/interaction.

Aesa

The guard either doesn't care or Aesa manages to evade him in her eavesdropping mission. She quickly ducks off to avoid being spotted by the cat woman, but then creeps forward until she is outside Muutus' door, and can hear the conversation going on inside.

Muutus looks at Ginna as she enters his room, and sits up before addressing her.
"Thank you for your approval. I figured the reason she acts the way she does is because of her pride. I hope this lesson in humility will work....And if you keep seeing me naked, I might have to ask you to return the favor."
When Megaira walks in and asks if her would like company, he does his best to not stare at her pushed up breasts, though he keeps them in his sight. His groin stirs at the sight, unable to help that.
"Well, anything else I can do for you Ginna before I find out what kind of company your companion has in mind?"
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby MelissaB » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:09 pm

"It may perhaps do that. Maybe not we will see." Seeing the cat girl she may have to wonder where these creatures come from... before leading her people to exterminate them as a whole. Disgusting little fur balls. Her disapproval evident upon her face before she shakes her head as if recalling something. "You mean fuck your little pleasure slave? And you could ask all your wish Muutus, doesn't mean you'd get to see me naked. The best isn't meant to be given." She shakes her head and looks at Meg scoffing distastefully. "Wonder if I'll find her fucking all the guards at some point." Shrugging she leaves. Shutting the door she looks around and heads off towards her bed.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:44 pm

"YES!" Maize says in excitement as she tells the guard she'll be waiting in the courtyard for him as she goes to find two wooden swords to reshape into what her blades were like. Intending to fight like she normally does against this foe so she can be ready for future fights.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:38 am

Aesa slunk back from the doors and into the shadows of corridor as she heard her kinswoman leaving the chamber. Satisfied that nothing untoward was happening with or to her, Aesa quietly padded back to her cell.

She'd thought about going to the baths to clean the days grime but decided against it. She felt no need to prim herself for the Imperials enjoyment and lusts, she would be no shining trophy. Instead she sought a good nights sleep, to punish them on the morrow.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Meg frowns at what she is hearing, a little disgusted by the woman's attitude towards her, but then again that's really expected towards her given her track record. Although she does sense something more from her and it is bothering about why she wants to do that, but for now she has other things to worry about. Once she was out of earshot, Meg mutters to herself, "Well, I doubt that's going to happen anytime," while adjusting her attire just a bit before walking on over to Muutus to join him. She purrs excitedly, her eyes trailing his nude figure and now getting a good look at his lower half. Her tongue rolls out and licks her lips, eager about what is about to happen. "She's certainly going to be missing out on this," she cooed, standing close to Muutus's bed before sitting on the edge of it. "You don't mind me showing you once again how I look like nude?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:24 am

"Maybe he expects us to fight tomorrow in the arena, maybe not." Sonya says as she rinses the soap off her body. "I don't think he'll be one to send someone into the arena who is unprepared since this will also effect how he looks. I guess Mutuus, some of the others, and myself might be able to help you out. Now you want a weapon with longer reach so maybe something like a long sword or spear. However it might depend on whether or not you want speed or strength." She leans back and relaxes in the water. "I use a single one hand sword since I'm not that strong so I need to depend on my speed instead. We won't know exactly what to teach you until you pick your style of combat."
Soru

Postby Phoenixcz » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 pm

"Gladiator fights aren't just about the combat, though, it's a show too...and getting my ass kicked by someone more experienced may be amusing for someone." Layla doesn't look very happy with the prospect. "I think speed is my stronger point than the strenght, but the thought of the show got me thinking about more...exotic...weapons. I wonder if there's a way to find sword from my land and someone who knows how to use one? It's different from straight blades here, I doubt you'll be able to help me with that." Layla draws a strange shape on the floor outside the bath, a sword with a lower half straight, but a tip shaped more like a sickle: a khopesh.
Phoenixcz

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:39 am

(Posting this as a sort of head count for everyone who wants to continue this rp. I'm also slightly anemic at the moment, so it'll be short.)

Katherine + Aesa + Ginna

Sleeping this round. May post a dream or just skip this round.

Sonya + Layla

My continue your dialogue, or do some other form of action. (sleep, wander, etc.)

Maiza

One post of combat. Guard has sword and shield.
Initiative: Guard- 7+3=10. Maiza: 3+5=8. Guard attacks first.
Guard attacks: 4+3+1=8, miss. Maiza counters: 12+3=15. Dmg=3+3=6 Guard hp: 10/16
Maiza attacks: 17+3=20. Guard blocks: 16+3+1=20, block successful. Guard attacks: 4+3+1=8, miss. Maiza counters: 16+3=19, hit. Dmg=5+3=8. Hp: 2/16
Guard attacks: 16+3=19. Maiza dodges: 5+5=10, grazed. Dmg=4+3=7/2=3. Maiza attacks: 18+3=21. Guard blocks: 4+3+1=8, hit. Dmg=5+3=8. Guard drops.
Maiza gains 3 xp. The guard gets healed and then takes you to the armory.
(You can rp the fight and trip to the armory if you want)

Muutus + Megaira

Muutus watched as Ginna Leave, and made a mental note about her comments, deciding to pursue them at a later time. Then he looks at Meg, and nods.
"Of course not. Only if you wish to show me though. I recruited you to put on a show for the crowds. I wouldn't mind a private performance, I think I would quite enjoy it in fact."
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:48 am

Aesa settled down in her cell to sleep for the night.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:01 am

With the room all to themselves, Meg purrs happily as she slowly makes her way over to her mentor, swaying her hips as she walks on over. "I'm sure you will, and I hope you can give me one as well," she chuckled, her tongue rolling across her lips as her hands got to work moving across her figure and slowly weaving them to strip off whatever clothes she somehow put on during the time between her bath and dinner. She has the same melody in her head, the same tune that she uses whenever she goes to seduce a man for the first time, and she isn't going to make a misstep this time around as she slowly spins around, shakes her hips and her tail sways back and forth as she works towards revealing more of her furry goods.

During all of this, Meg kept her eyes on Muutus, or rather down towards his crotch and checking to see how much he is enjoying her performance. With a smile on her face, she finally makes it to the edge of his bed and steps on up onto the bed with her mentor and continues on with her beat, adjusting her routine to fit perfectly with the man's current position. Her body moves with the invisible music, arching perfectly as her hips grind upon Muutus's chest as she traces her fingers along his chiseled chest and purring with excitement. "You must be very excited to be paired with rather talented women, but also be lucky enough to have them come up to you and offer their bodies to spend an evening with a man such as yourself," she cooed, leaning down and whispering hotly into his ear, her hips pushing back and now rubbing against his member. "As for me, I just love a good fuck, especially from big and strong men, and I would love to see what kind of power you can show me~"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 am

Once sparring started she threw her real weapons to the ground as she sheathed a rather nicely carved wooden replicas of her actual blades. Starting off with an open hand and ready to intercept an attack and her other gripping the short blade behind her. The fight starts off slow with Maiza and her opponent circling one another before the guard initiates the battle. Charging forward to swing his sword at her as her training and experience kicks in she side steps within his strike pushing the blade from its flat side away from her other hand draws wooden short blade to strike his arm. Seeing him in pain she tries to make use of this opportunity to strike once more only for her blade to be intercepted by the shield. Pushing herself away from him to give herself some time to recover from the mistake the guard charges her once more. This time she uses the wooden blade to misdirect his strike giving her the opening she needed to strike his shoulder. Getting more confident as she was able to gain distance once more to have the guard charge her again as she retaliates in kind nearly avoiding his hit as she take a bruise to her arm only for him to be pinned by her unexpected tackle. With her using her weight on his weakened body as she held the fake sword to his throat.

"Your persistence is commendable however I believe you need to make use of this shield for more than defense." Maiza smiled as she got off him to rest a bit before they both would investigate the armory. Upon walking she had to ask him... "So big question on a scale of one to ten how easy do you think the other women are to bed? I mean they don't seem like they are at least trying to hide their attraction to the instructor." She joked a bit but after arriving all she could do was inspect ever weapon. All of them were interesting but none so finely crafted as her own blades. It took a while for her to decide but she ultimately grabbed a knife that was small enough to either keep in her boots or hidden under her sleeves and a buckler that she would also use for offensive tying the strap of the buckler to the sheath of her short blade. "I suppose as a thank for humoring me I could give you a taste." She winks to the guard as she pulls him into a deep kiss before leaving. "Become a better fighter and a gladiator and maybe you'll beat me." With that done she was off to bed.
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Roleplay