The Bloody Halo

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Bloody Halo

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Sonya curses as her sword is thrown away from her hand. She sees the other bandit get it by the rock and notices Layla who was unarmed. "Get help!" She calls to her as she struggles against the two bandits holding her. She tries to thrash as much as she could so they wouldn't be able to do anything to her other than hold her down without help.
Soru

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:26 pm

"My name is Maiza and I do hope you don't disappoint me... For now though I'll be exploring the grounds maybe spar with one of the guards then since you don't seem quite up to it right now with a school to run. And don't worry I won't use a real sword." Maiza not only seemed confident but light hearted as to the possible injuries that could had been sustained. Looking for one of the guards she decided to practice in fron of the savage woman. She seemed interesting enough. "So would you care to spar soldier I'm sure we could both use the practice with a woman like her." She says pointing to Aesa. Grabbing two wooden swords and shortening one of them to match her bolo knife in length.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Reaver » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:53 am

Katherine ignored Ginna's words this time, seeing a chance to voice her plan to discipline the rebellious girl. She walked next to Muutus, folding her arms underneath her breasts and pushing them up to entice him. "It's rather simple. Her only motivation for fighting is the medallion and her freedom. Since you probably have no plans to free her that only leaves you with the medallion. I have already given her motivation to hate me, guaranteeing our next fight to be all the more bloodier and personal, in other words a crowd-pleaser. Now if you want to keep her fires stoked, give me the medallion and almost never give her the chance to fight me for it. Put opponents and obstacles between us and she will try harder than normal to knock them all down to reach me and her precious necklace. I get something nice to wear and show off and you get an angry and focused gladiator for the arenas. Think of it like starving a hound then unleashing it in the fighting pits, twice the hunger, twice the fighting spirit." Chuckling at the simile she had made about Aesa.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:33 am

Sonya + Layla

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sonya breaks grapple: 10+2=12. Bandits pin: 8+2=10, 4+2=6, Sonya breaks free.
Layla looks for a rock: 15+1=16, she grabs a rock and throws it. 14+4=18. Bandit dodges (-2 from Layla having the high ground): 18+2-2=18, grazed. Damage: 1d4+1=5,÷2=2. Bandit pins Layla: 10+3=13, Layla dodge: 9+4=13, Layla dodges.

The bandits try to adjust their grips on Sonya to they could have their way with her, only to have Sonya use that opportunity to break free. She can try to get to her sword now, or just attempt to bash their heads in. Meanwhile, Layla throws a rock at the bandit again, hitting him in the same shoulder. Cursing at Layla, he tries to grab hold of her, but she easily moves away from his grasp.

Bandits hp: 2/14, 6/14, 14/14.

Maiza + Aesa

The guard looks at Maiza, and just shakes his head.
"You have no idea who runs this school, do you? Muutus is....was..one of the bravest men in Belfort. You underestimate him because of his leg. If you let something like that fool you, you wont survive in the arena. Anyways, as much as I would like to put you in your place, I have orders."
The guard stays where he is, directly behind Aesa. Aesa knows that the guard will be able to see everything if the wind blows just right...and how humiliating that would be.

Muutus enters the bathing area first, and spots Megaira soaking. Smiling at her, he starts to remove his clothes in front of everyone.
"What you say makes a lot of sense Katherine. I just want to acknowledge one thing. If I were to give you this trinket, what would stop her from trying to kill you in your sleep? Besides, there will be times that you will need to fight as a team. Backstabbing in the arena is bad for my reputation."
When Muutus finishes undressing, he goes into the bath, letting out a relaxing sigh.
"So, let me propose this. Ginna. What is your opinion on the matter? Should Aesa be treated as the rabid dog she has been acting like, or would YOU like the opportunity to bring out the warrior they say she once was?"
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby VintageBass » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 am

Meg got herself comfortable in her bath, sighing contently while she pulls her legs out to scrub them down. She is at peace with herself, her mind letting go of her previous fight and finally letting her focus on something she really enjoys. Like imagining a tall man, ripped from his days training out in the field, coated in sweat and dropping his armor off to reveal his manhood to everyone in the bathhouse, hanging out to attract the attention of every girl and the musk that the man is radiating off of him. Something about that scent and the sight of a schlong is getting to her, or it's probably how hot the bath currently is right now, but it doesn't matter all that much since it's turning Meg on and actually craving to have whoever comes on in and does exactly...

Well, what does she know. It actually happens.

The catwoman keeps her gazes on Muutus walking in and stripping down to absolutely nothing, which catches her by surprise for just a moment before her eyes trail down to his junk just before he heads on in to the bath. She just sat there in her bath with nothing better to do, staring off into space, letting her linger on her thoughts before she finally gets her mind back up and running. Her first thought tells her to get on up, join Muutus at his side and get herself comfortable with her teacher, all while keeping a smile on her face. "Why hello sir, it's nice seeing you here!" she stated, beaming at the man. "I'm sorry for intruding on the conversation, but it seems you have gotten injured... did something happened? I wish I could have helped you with that..."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:08 am

Aesa continued to shout and insult the guard behind her, calling his mother a whore and everything else she could think of, switching to own language when she didn't know the Imperial word, anything to cover up the shame of having herself exposed to the man.

When the guard rejected the Steppes woman who had attacked her she laughed and spat again.

"Why don't you go to stables, horse whore. Your kind like that no? Your little men too small to satisfy?"
exalted

Postby Reaver » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:12 am

"Tell her my untimely death at either her hands or when she could have prevented it will keep her from ever obtaining her medallion. I can handle her head on any other time and I would hope you keeping her in her cell will cut down on midnight-murders." Chuckling as she followed suit and pulled off her top, letting her C-cups jiggle briefly. Once she saw Muutus take off his lower garments, she gave his lower body a cursory glance to make them even for him looking at her chest earlier. He was a soldier so she expected him to be built and know his way around his own spear. She quickly took off her shorts before joining her instructor in the warm steamy waters of the bath. She sat on his other side, giving the catwoman a neutral smile. "Another female came to the school to join and decided the best way to introduce herself was to attack Muutus with real weapons. I'm just glad he wasn't hurt." She said, placing her hand on his chest, as if to claim him as hers.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:04 am

Maiza sighs a bit annoyed the guard didn't want to play. "I'm not underestimating your previous muutus. If anything I over estimated him. He may have once been a great warrior but that doesn't matter in a life or death fight. Besides I'm still here aren't I if I thought I was wasting my time with him I'd been gone the moment that little ight was over. Well I better get some practice in let me know if you want to brush up on your skills." Waving him goodbye she tries to find a good place to practice
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:24 am

Sonya quickly breaks free of them when she felt their grip on her loosen. She tears herself from their grip on her and dives for her sword which she will use to strike down the nearest bandit. It seemed that the one chasing Layla is very weak already so she should be able to handle herself for now.
Soru

Postby Phoenixcz » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Looks like Layla's foe is too enraged for her to try any tricks she could think of. Luckily for her, he seems pretty battered too. Despite that, it may not end well for her if he manages to catch her. But this is not the arena where grappling can be made into a show for the crowd, as the crazy cat showed earlier, and even unarmed, Layla doesn't want him to get that close. Kicks and punches have better reach and are more damaging, anyway.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:04 am

Ginna ignored Katherine's ideas and turned to Muutus. "She is kin, even if she fell victim to the same mistake as her father." She shrugs looking to Katherine a moment before turning to Muutus. "Do you have rapid dogs fight as warriors or are they there purely to die after doing as much damage as possible? Either way -your- dogs didn't help your people much." Ginna barely even glances upon Muutus as he undresses finding almost nothing strange about it before tapping her chin. "She isn't a dog or a donkey, she -can- think. just not right after a lost and when you offer to give her heirloom to an imperial whore such as her. If you did give it her she'd even refuse to fight until it was taken or simply kill her in her sleep. she won't need a blade to do it." Ginna takes a deep breath. "Keep the hierloom yourself you do own her correct?" She shrugs before thinking. "Beating sense into her will work, she has lived this long it had to. She is simply.. upset. I'd be as well if I lost to that girl."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 am

Sonya + Layla

Sonya makes for her sword. Bandits grapple: 18+2=20, 13+2=15. Sonya breaks grapple: 8+2=10, 17+2=19, Sonya is pinned by one bandit.Sonya attacks: 17+2+1-2=18. Bandit disarms: 11+2=13, attack hits. Damage: 1d6+2=4.
Layla attacks: 8+1=9, miss. Bandit grapples: 5+2=7, miss. Layla counters: 11+1=12. Bandit dodge: 5+2=7. Damage: 1d4+1=3, bandit drops.

Sonya manages to scramble over to her sword, grabbing it just as the injured bandit grabs ahold of her. She flips over, and manages to get a strike in on his shoulder, making him cry out in anger.
Layla has better luck against her opponent. She misses his first attack, but manages to kick her opponent in the leg, causing him to fall over and smack his head, down for the count.

HP: 1st bandit down, 2/14, 14/14. Layla gets +1 xp for downing a opponent.

Aesa + Maiza

Encounter roll: 18, nothing.

The guard ignores Aesa's insults, seeming to either not care or has the mental fortitude that it doesnt get to him. Seeing as how there are no other people in the yard right now, all Maiza sees to practice on is a wooden training dummy.

Muutus ponders for a moment, then nods.
"Alright Ginna. I shall keep the medalion for now. However, if MY rabid dog, as you put her, disgraces this school like that in the arena, I will do the 'insult' of giving it to Katherine. However, Katherine, I beleive you wished to say something about punishment for her attempt to attack your back? I would like to hear what you have in mind."
Trying to keep this talk professional, he does his best not to stare at the two naked women in the bath with him. However, his hands slip under the water, and he rubs the thighs of both Katherine and Megaira.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Reaver » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:19 am

Katherine scowled at first, disappointed and annoyed over not being given the medallion. But once she felt his hand on her own thigh, she smiled again. "Well it's rather simple and a two-fold punishment." She stated as her hand drifted into Muutus's lap underwater. Hidden by the steam and water, Katherine knew she would be free to play with her instructor without coming under scrutiny from the other trainees. "Aesa's problem is too much pride. She couldn't handle losing to me and she doesn't know when to stop. It can be handy but not when you are trying to hone the person's skills. I suggest you publicly humiliate her in front of everyone. The stocks is a good start but she can simply block that experience out. Force her to watch everyone judge her, perhaps as a guard has his way with her. It'll cut down on her pride and teach her obedience or punishment. Of course I would have preferred to use the medallion as a focal point but I guess there is no way I can convince you otherwise. Is there?" She said with a slightly more sultry voice as she tried to grab his shaft.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby exalted » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:53 am

Aesa blew of tuft of hair away from her face loudly as she pouted, her insults seemingly ignored my Maiza and the guard. She let her eyes roll around to scan the area, taking in everything, anything to try and alleviate the tedious boredom that she had become so familiar with in her slavery. With nothing else to think on she developed an itch on her thigh, ignoring it as best she could she fully realized the futility of it all and soon it became the focus of her world. Shuddering she started to straighten her legs again, propping up to try and scratch at it with one foot, knowing full well she would be revealing everything to the guard as she did so, but the itch was greater than the humiliation.
exalted

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:27 am

Thinking in what to do she thought since there wasn't much else she would practice throwing her bolo knife at the dummy. "So on a scale of one out of all of the students here so far who do you trust the most?" Maiza asked the guard honestly as she practiced hoping to get some useful info. "Oh and what's this girls story anyways she's a bit hard headed."
KnightVanilla

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Getting herself comfortable with the man running the school, along with the bath around her, Meg lets out a hardy sigh as soon she feels the warm embrace of the waters around her and the hand slipping down to her thigh. The catgirl purrs at the touch, enjoying the rather large and muscular touch of another man caressing her leg, causing her to scoot ever more closer to the man pleasing her and nuzzle against his own nude frame. She might not get too much out of him, but seeing that he is one of the few men she is going to interact here at this school, she might as well have some fun while ignoring every other girl here at the school.

That would be if, after getting her own hand to get a grip on the man's cock, there isn't another girl already there to block his cock from her. Meg can't seem to remember which one of these girls this is, since now her mind is starting to scramble and all of the girls are looking the same to her, despite the clear differences between all of them, and she glares at her before getting a claw out to poke the hand away. She doesn't quite like the tone of voice this woman is using, sensing she is trying to steal something away from the man right under him and the catgirl isn't going to allow that. It doesn't matter to her at all what this woman is trying to get, it's just she is interested in something else and she needs to get her out of the way before she takes care of Muutus and Meg's own needs.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Phoenixcz » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Layla would be more amazed and pleased that she managed to actually defeat her opponent if he didn't knocked himself out from the fall, but she'll take any victory she can get. Noticing Sonya had managed to turn a table against her opponents somewhat, but she's still being outnumbered, Layla grabs fallen bandit's weapons and runs towards them, trying to sound as confident and intimidating as she can. "Two against one isn't very fair, how about I'll make it more even?"
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby MelissaB » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Ginna rolls her eyes. "And apparently whore was inaccurate." She smirks and shakes her head a little. "If you've no further need, I will get some sleep."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Soru » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Sonya mentally cheers as she manages to grab her sword and strike the bandit that tried to grab her. She notices that Layla had taken care of the other bandit and was coming back to help with a weapon this time. Smirking Sonya readies her sword to take out the injured bandit so she and Layla can take out the last one. Setting her sights on the wounded bandit she charges forward and slashes at him.
Soru

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Sonya + Layla

Sonya attacks injured bandit: 7+2+1-2=8, miss. Bandit disarms: 6+2=8, fail. Sonya attacks: 6+2+1-2=7, miss. Bandit disarms: 7+2=9, fail. Sonya attacks: 15+2+1-2=16. Bandit disarms: 4+2=6, attack hits. Damage: 1d6+2=7, bandit drops.
Healthy bandit engages Layla. Initiative: Layla 4+4=8, bandit 19+3=22, bandit goes first.
Bandit grapples: 10+2=12. Layla dodges: 2+4=6, Layla gets grappled. Layla attacks: 3+1-2=2. Bandit disarms: 10+2=12. Layla keeps her weapon: 8+1=9, Layla is disarmed.

Sonya and the bandit wrestle around, trying to both get the upper hand. The fight ends however when Sonya mounts the bandit, giving him a great view as she drives her blade in his chest.
Layla isnt so lucky. The healthy bandit manages to grab ahold of her, and drags her to the ground before ripping his friends sword away from her.
HP: Bandit 2 dropped. Bandit 14/14. Sonya gets +1 xp for killing the bandit.

Aesa + Maiza

Guards will: 2+2=4, cant resist.
"This one is just another barbarian who thinks she rules the world cause she wont open her legs. Not that it has helped her any."
Aesa feels the guard reach behind her, and he scratches the spot that she was obviousky trying to get to. However, after the itch subsides, his hand still lingers on her thigh, and even starts travelling up..

"If that is what you wish Ginna, then go ahead and rest. I shall send someone to wake you for dinner."
Muutus waits for Ginna to leave before he lets out a sigh and begins to relax. Feeling the two girls begin to 'fight' over him, he lets out a short laugh.
"There is no need to fight ladies. Im not planning on running away any time soon.
Last edited by Amaranis A'daragon on Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amaranis A'daragon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay