Newspace - TRS Lucrezia

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Newspace - TRS Lucrezia

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 am

The kiss caught Dalme Goe Fuhqe off guard for a second, but, after deciding that it was some sort of ritual greeting that the humans had, she respected it a little bit to frocefully by giving Lish a full blown kiss in return, before pulling back like it was a handshake.

"The name of my family is known throughout the galaxy as the head of our great empire," Dalme Goe Fuhqe said, before bowing once more. "I am sorry I did not greet you properly at first, Lish Alda Falmar."
that man

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 am

she blushes a bit after the kiss her green cheeks turned red
"no no no you are ok but im glad to see im not the only xeno on board im a veteran and war hero of my people and its an honor to meet you may I just call you dalme if that's alright"
lilgrunt1

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:21 am

"You are not human?" Dalme Goe Fuhqe asked, a curious expression on her face as she turned on a flashlight to shine at her skin. "I assumed the tone of your skin had something to do with the lighting. I am greatly sorry for insulting you as such, and would like to make it up to you by allowing you into our landing party. As for the name, dalme means 'female child, the number 10 and the number 12', so I am not sure why you would wish to use it as the way by which you identify me from others."
that man

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:29 am

"its ok I look very similar besides my green skin and pointed ears but they are hidden under my hair as for the name dalme is a lovely name and means virtuous in my peoples language well for the meanings of names that is"
lilgrunt1

Postby Gorutsuki » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 am

Shall was left shocked and stunned to find that someone had entered his quarters before him and had decided to relieve herself on his new bed. Before he could say anything though the Lucrezia entered the wormhole and he felt a warm sensation run trough his entire being, his penis grew hard in his pants but he was unsure if it was the warmhole or the sight that he had just witnessed that caused it. Once they were out of the wormhole his body felt cool and he didn't feel as hot, but his cock was still erect, casting a glance at the intruder his eyes ran over her entire body, noticing each curve on her body and the way her chest rose and fell with each breathe. Shaking himself out of it though he crossed his arms and glared at her "so I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am part of the security team, and you are currently tresspassing in my room." His eyes still drinking in the sight in front of him he felt his cock twitch in his uniform, groaning he turned away from her and set his luggage against the wall. "Sadly, right now I have to get going to pilot the shuttle, but whoever you are, I will require your name and to tell you that if you wish to not be in as much trouble, to clean and wash my bed that you just came on."
Gorutsuki

Postby Vhexo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 pm

As the captain finished talking, Rebbeca closed the communications line and made preparations for departing. She still felt a bit of the arousal in her nether regions from the experience through the wormhole, and her flushed cheeks were still a bit red. She could feel her cunt rubbing against the fabric of her pants, which didn’t help to calm her down. She took a final glance at the controls, making sure everything was in order, before taking the turbolift and going to the shuttle bay. Before she did that however, she went as quickly as possible to her room, dropped off her luggage there, took the things she needed with her and switched her clothes to her uniform. After that, she proceeded to go to the shuttle bay, awaiting the rest of the team and the First Officer.
Vhexo

Postby that man » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 pm

"Then my objection is more or less baseless," Dalme Goe Fuhqe said, bowing once more as she went past Lish Alda Falmar. "Either way, I will look forward to talking to you once more after Obama done with my mission on the surface. If you are coming with, then please, come with me now to the shuttle bay then. Otherwise, I will meet you later to account for any problems that may have arisen."
that man

Postby spriter1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:03 pm

As the ship entered the wormhole, Aoife blushed as she felt her body heat up, but quickly tried to contribute it to the effects the speeds of the ship currently and also nerves, since they seemed to be the most logical solution at the moment. After all, what else could it be? She gave a sigh of relief when it died down, the effect seeming to have been proven once they left the wormhole.
After hearing the orders, Aoife gives a quick acknowledgement that she heard it, before heading off and beginning to make her way to the shuttle bay.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby lilgrunt1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:43 pm

she follows her to the shuttle bay but hands her a holstered pistol its rather larger then most pistols mostly meant for firepower
"here take this you don't know when you may need it I have a spare anyways I don't want you getting into to much danger out there"
she then continues to follow
lilgrunt1

Postby Gorutsuki » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:25 pm

"Now, look buddy, if you don't want this to get out and land you in more serious trouble you will come find me when the away team returns so that we can discuss what it is you did wrong and why." Finished briefly packing away his things he stared at the woman and shook his head "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you better look after my room while I'm gone, okay?" And with that he left the half naked woman alone in his room, scratching his head and letting out a groan as he traversed the corridors and caught the turbolift to get to the shuttle bay. Part of him was glad to be out of there, while another part was still causing him to picture that woman on his bed and moaning. Quite literally slapping himself out of it now, he rubbed his sore cheek as he arrived at the shuttle bay to get a goood look at the shuttles and the crew he would have to transport and protect.
Gorutsuki

Postby spitfyre » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Vayna was glad the flight went smoothly, because she was not used to piloting such a large ship and she needed time to get used to to flying her before she could even try more difficult maneuvers. They got to the wormhole without a hitch, smooth flying but once they passed through it Vayna started feeling weird. It seemed like it was getting really hot and uncomfortable on the bridge, but she didn't say anything because she was sure it was just a strange side effect of going through wormholes and she didn't want to seem like a newbie that complained about it. Its mostly seemed to pass once they got out of the wormhole however. She then proceeded to fly to Naissance as ordered where she 'parked' the ship in orbit over the planet and gathered her things and went to Shuttlebay Alpha.
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby Vhexo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Rebbeca arrived in the shuttle bay before the others, but not long after the remainder of the crew began coming in. After a short period of time she saw another woman coming in, and judging by her outfit Rebbeca thought this woman was the Science Officer, whom the captain had addressed as Aoife McNeil. Shortly after the woman's arrival Shall came inside, and she gave him a quick smile and a nod, glad she saw a familiar face. The next person to arrive was the woman who flew the ship, and Rebbeca remembered the captain had called her Vayna Petrov, who was followed by someone she didn’t recognize, and Rebbeca guessed this was Ensign Fouler. The woman who was sitting close to the captain, and presumably the First Officer Fuhqe, came in last, and she was accompanied by a strange green-skinned lady who Rebbeca hadn’t seen before. As she confirmed the entire crew for the mission was her, she saluted to the First Officer and said:

“Everyone is present, miss Fuhqe, and ready for departure. We’re awaiting orders.”
Vhexo

Postby Gorutsuki » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 am

As he walked into the shuttle bay the first thing he noticed that the beauty that he would be flying was right in front of him, however his superior was currentl standing inbetween him and the shuttle. Giving a polite but brief nod he quickly walked around her and went to inspect the shuttle, giving the hull a good look over. Pleased with the design so far and how it felt Shall turned around to be greeted to the sight of the group he would have to transport which made him heave out a heavy sigh. Even though he knew that it was his job and that he was going to be paid for this, he still wasn't comfortable having to drive a bunch of women who were a higher rank than him around. 'Just ignore them Shall, keep your distance like usual and they shouldn't bother you, a polite nod and 'yes' should get you through this without incident.' Done with his thoughts Shall decided it would be best to stand near Rebecca, seeing as she was his boss.
Gorutsuki

Postby that man » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:05 pm

"Thank you, madam Rebecca," Dalme Goe Fuhqe said, having taken the extra time to holster the pistol on her belt next to her sword, before turning around and taking in a deep breath. "We are to follow our orders as close as possible, only making changes to them should the situation prove then to be inadequate for the conditions we are facing. Outside of that situation, all the normal rules apply. Pilot, you may prepare yourself to depart with us the moment everyone is settled in properly."
that man

Postby Gorutsuki » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Assuming that she was the one in charge and that she was reffering to him when she said pilot he gave a polite nod in her direction as he went to prep the shuttle for launch. Wordlessly leaving the group of females, letting out a sigh of relief as he parked his rump in the pilot seat and intialized the start up sequence. Making sure that all the systems were in order and to even set up the air conditioner unit, he smiled as he felt the cool air blow past him.
Gorutsuki

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 pm

"hey dalme im wondering after the mission want to go get a drink?"
lilgrunt1

Postby that man » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:02 pm

"Is that a normal tradition for your people after a mission?" Dalme Goe Fuhqe asked, her face suggesting that she didn't know what exactly get a drink meant as she also considered what she had done with Lish Alda Falmar before. "I would have to have normal mission debriefings afterwards, then I will join all of these people in get a drink."
that man

Postby lilgrunt1 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 pm

"well no im just wondering if well..."
she starts blushing
"well you know just me and you get a drink at the bar get to know each other a little better and then we will see what happens afterward"
lilgrunt1

Postby Vhexo » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Rebbeca heard the two ladies talking, and when the green one mentioned a bar, she thought to herself <Do we have a bar on this ship? I’m guessing she meant the canteen…>. She took a glance at the inside of the shuttle, and what she saw appealed to her. Looking around, she made one final check to ensure everybody was in the shuttle, including the green woman. She then proceeded to make sure everyone was in their seat, before sitting down in her own, strapping her belt tight and telling Shall:

“I think we’re all ready to go, Shall. Ready whenever you are.”
Vhexo

Postby that man » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:29 pm

"I am not sure what you mean by, 'see what happens afterwards'," Dalme Goe Fuhqe said, before thinking it over for a second and then giving Lish a curious look. "Do you mean to see if there is some sort of other, much less predictable, event that follows in the course of drinking? There doesn't seem to be anything special about drinking to me, so I will accept your proposal then for the drinks and whatever happens afterwards."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay