Dis-Harmony Ep.1

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Dis-Harmony Ep.1

Postby exalted » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:22 am

Voff:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The cool and darkness of the Richmond washes over you and push past the swinging doors, the heat from the sun radiating out of your clothes as you settle into the grimy black of the bar. You see a group of Alliance soldiers returning to their seats as you enter, probably from throwing the last guy out. You see a few other groups sitting around at tables and a few individuals at the bar, a mix of locals and ship crews. Aside from the front door you see another door behind the bar that seems to lead to a kitchen area.

Ordering your drink the bartender pours it from a plain brown, unlabeled bottle, holding up 2 fingers for payment.

Spitfyre:

"Yes, that is what is mostly written down here," Ophelia smiles, "Except it looks like there was an incident at the hospital he was at, something to do with a general's daughter, the note is somewhat vague on the issue and the language somewhat vulgar for a lady to see."

He takes your hand again and starts stroking it, his fingers seeming oddly cold.

"I must say you have very lovely skin and bone structure, I'm an amateur photographer you see," He smiles broadly, thin lips taking up almost the entire width of his face, "If you'd be willing to model for me I might be able to see away around this mess."

Draco:

The Lead Tech lets out a laugh and brings one of his hands to the front to grind it roughly against you sex while the other continues to peel your bodysuit down your body slowly until it rests just above the flare of your hips.

"I think you got this wrong sweetcheeks," the Lead Tech gloats, slapping your ass hard, "It's us who should be looking forward to something. You should thank us for this, I mean how long have you been out there in the black with nothing twixt your nethers and now you got little ol' me."

Roughly he shoves you against the wall face first, bending you over at the waist with his weight and keeping you down. Harshly he grabs your hanging breasts and tugs and kneads them as he grind his bulge against your sex, occasionally releasing a breast to spank you. When his hands depart you notice black grease marks dotting your pale flesh.

"Hey Jamie, get over here and get her ready, if she aint it's going in your ass next," The Lead Tech finally releases you and takes a seat nearby to watch.

The Tech who was on lookout swaps out with the other and start's shrugging off their baggy jumpsuit, revealing she is in fact a petite girl. Licking her lips she kneels behind you, grabbing the trailing ends of your suit and rolling it over you flared hips and ass, the cool air drafting against your exposed pussy.
exalted

Postby Voff » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:48 am

Deck passed 2$ to the barkeep before taking a quick swig off his drink. Stupid alliance huàidàn (bastards). Always getting up in everybody else's business. That he had actually fought for the useless pieces of crap turned his stomach. All those to throw out one guy. They probably think they deserve a medal. The cool air of the bar took a bit of the sting out of his mood though so instead of causing any trouble he decided to settle in and observe the people.
Voff

Postby spitfyre » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:50 am

Realizing that there was no way she was going to get the Captain buried without complying with Ophelia. She clears her throat and says, " Well, um, I guess ill do it." Preparing herself for whatever was to come she thought to herself, "I might as well enjoy this."
When life give you lemons, get sour 'bout life. Image
spitfyre

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:54 pm

"I'll have to check on you about that later right now I just came to see the prices... our crew has had quite a bit to deal with so I need to check with our pay before we can do some business with you." After doing all of that Yuena headed back to the ship and sought out her crew not know what was exactly going on as of yet.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:58 am

Vhexo and Knight:

"Hey! What's the hold up? These whores don't make no money standing on their feet." Badger's man shouts, stomping up the ramp.

Cassidy clucks slightly with distaste at his crude language but agrees that they should depart shortly, she too is awaiting payment from Badger.

Apart from Jamie, who disappeared somewhere in back with the port technicians you are only crew on board.

Voff:

The five Alliance soldier sit at their table, drinking and joking loudly, you see one bring out a deck of cards and starts dealing them out. Before the game begins one of them stands up and stumbles to the bar on drunken feet where he leans against a woman seated there and whispers something in her ear. Judging by the expression on her face, she's not that interested.

There's a group of farmer's at the back, grumbling about shipping prices on their livestock, while a small crew sits nearby counting their money. You'd guess the ships crew are locals due to their tanned skin.

Spitfyre:

"Oh, most excellent," Ophelia claps excitedly, moving only his wrist, "Just this way then."

He leads you past the front counter through a set of double doors that read "staff only", into the mortuary itself. Pristine white porcelain and stainless steel almost blinds you as you take in long rectangular room. Four mortuary tables line the centre, equipment dangling from the cielings above them, the left wall is lined by counter tops and desks while a large body refrigerator takes up the entire right. You see no bodies out at the moment.

"You can leave you clothes on the counter over there," Ophelia smiles, patting one of the mortuary tables, "Don't be embarrassed, it's nothing I haven't seen three hundred and sixty two thousand, four hundred, forty two and a half times before."
exalted

Postby Vhexo » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:20 pm

"Fine, we'll be off, I just wanted someone to watch over the ship, but I guess Jamie has to do that for now. Let's go, Yuena.", Senyce said with a slight undertone of irritation, but nonetheless she went with the whores to follow Badger's messenger, partly to ensure their safe arrival but the main reason was to get their payment of course. She gestured Yuena to come with them, but as soon as Yuena would come close to her, she'd whisper: "Stand on your guard. Can never be too careful.", before they jointly went towards the meeting point.
Vhexo

Postby Voff » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Deck tried to listen in on the farmers to see if there was a quick buck to be earned before he heard back from the crew of that firefly, but his attention kept going back to those ruddy annoying Alliance assholes. Nothing good could come of getting in to trouble however so he finished up his drink and figured he had had enough of this bar. The problem was that his feet did not seem to agree. Instead of finding himself outside again in the scorching sun he was right next to the table with the soldiers, trying to cut off the drunk from the woman. "Now I thought my face was a sad sight, but getting a look at you sorry bunch, it puts things in perspective again". Tilting his head slightly to the woman he added, "If I were you I might have taken my leave now."
Voff

Postby spitfyre » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:13 pm

When Ophelia told her to strip she gave a small "EEP!". Taking a deep breath Sammy started to take off her clothes until she was standing there in just her underwear. Looking down uncertainly at her barely clothed body she asked Ophelia, "Are you sure this is all necessary?"
spitfyre

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Yuena nods to Sencye already alert the moment they landed on the planet. Following along she hoped the deal would come out smoothly.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:43 am

Voff:

The farmer's still have more stock to transport, if you had a ship you might be able to undercut the competition and steal the job from them.

Even though you're expecting what's coming the speed of the man surprises you, jabbing you the front with flat of his hand before breaking a bottle over your head. Staggering back from the blow, your vision blurs slightly and you're feet feel wobbly but you are still standing. The scraping of chairs behind you signifies the man's friends are getting ready to get involved.

The girl screams and runs as the violence breaks out, running for the door but is grabbed by one of the soldiers before she can leave.

Spitfyre.

"Oh yes, Honey, quite necessary," Ophelia clucks, walking up and gently guiding you back to the table he had been standing at, "The dead don't need clothes."

Before his statement can fully sink in he's lifted you up by the armpits and plunked you down on the table, removing your bra with practised ease as he steps back. The sudden, biting chill of cold stainless steel shocks you and he deftly sweeps up your legs and lays you flat on the table, a fraction of a second later you feel your panties sliding gracefully down your legs.

"Oh, that darned dust," Ophelia pouts as he looms up over you, seeming increasingly mantis like, "Going to have to clean you up first."

He reaches up and grabs a nozzle attached to hose and spring from the ceiling, dragging it down he squeezes the nozzle and a blast of frigid water shoots out, hitting you square in the chest. The sudden, blistering cold of the water and it's pressure causes you to gasp, goosebumps rapidly form all across your skin and your nipples harden. Ophelia continues to hose you down for a few seconds, from head to toe, before letting go and the hose retracts back to the ceiling above.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot how cold it is, the dead don't usually complain though." he coos with a smile, taking a sponge he begins to gently wipe away the rest of the dirt and water, "i must say it's delightfully weird to be doing this with a warm body."

As much you would hate to admit it, the feeling of the sponge teasingly moving over and around your breasts and stomach excites you slightly. Your thoughts drift to how long it's been since someone has touched you like this, just as you feel the sponge heading further south than your stomach.

Knight and Vhexo

Badger's man leads you through the port and down several back alleys, though your strange procession of ladies in red still draws attention. Eventually you come to a bar called "Honey Badger's Den", a caged honey badger snarls from a cage out front. The street it's own seems devoid of usual kipple that infests Eavesdown, several luxury vehicles are parked on the street.

Heading inside you find this is not so much a bar as it is a gentlemen's club, expensive and possibly overpriced drinks and pussy wrapped in antique leather couches. Badger's man hustles you through a staff entrance, away from the roped off members area. Leading you down a dark corridor you come across an three offices with closed doors with a small waiting area outside with worn out chairs from the members area. The corridor continues down to your left to what you think from the noise and smell is a kitchen. Occasionally you a moan or scream and some thumping sound from the floor above.

Cassidy and her girls are lead straight into the left most office of the three, you are told to wait a moment and Badger's man blocks the door to the office. He eyes the two of you up and down you wait, licking his lips occasionally. After about five minutes you hear a short shriek and sound of slapping flesh from inside the office and Badger's man goes on alert, watching to see if you do anything.
exalted

Postby Vhexo » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 am

Senyce didn't flinch when she heard the shriek, thinking that it would be part of the procedure. They delivered the girls to Badger, and he had them now, so the only thing she was waiting for was the money, and then they would get out of this place. "Why is it taking so long?", she asked the man, ignoring the fact he was eyeing her up. She didn't mind it if it just kept at that, all that she was here for was the promised money, and that was the only thing she waited for right now.
Vhexo

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Hearing the scream unphased especially with all they've Gerard on the ship before hand. "Probably just a demonstration. And if we could hurry I'd like to get paid now rather than later." she says as she keeps hand on her gun ready for use at a moment's notice.
KnightVanilla

Postby spitfyre » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Sammy shivers as Ophelia starts cleaning her up, but not all from the cold. As he teased her she briefly thought to herself, " You know? With everything going on recently I really haven't had any me time. Maybe I should just sit back and enjoy this, just this once." She then blushed as Ophelia started to move the sponge once more.
spitfyre

Postby exalted » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Knight, Vhexo:

"Guess the Boss wants to check the merchandise," The man chuckles as he relaxes back against the wall.

Roughly ten minutes later there's a knock on the door and the man opens it, stepping you to the side as he ushers you in.

The small office is cluttered, crates of different contraband line the walls and the desk is a mess of paperwork, manifests and invoices. Badger reclines behind the desk in his usual ruffled suit, a fresh lit cigarette hanging crooked from the corner of his mouth, bobbing up and down as he talks, three of his goons positioned around the room plus the fourth outside. The entire place smells of sweat, anger and shame.

"Well if it aint Salt's own little harem," he chuckles, "Such a tragic end for such a lecherous old bastard... suppose you'll be needing a new cock to give yous a good rogering, something younger perhaps or are you set on the vintage?"

He motions for you to sit down in the two chairs in front of his desk. As Sencye sits down she find an uncomfortable damp spot on hers, resting between her legs and Badger gives another small chuckle as he notices the discomfort on your face as you feel it seep into your clothes.

Spitfyre:

The sponge dances erratically over your pelvis, thighs and calves, chasing the beads of water. Your skin tingles at the touch, inflaming your nerves as desperately seek it's caress and you feel yourself moisten long before the sponge twists back up your inner thigh. Your not sure if it's deliberate, that maybe Opehlia is just playing or toying with you as he drags the sponge over lightly everywhere except where you want it to. Your clit throbs and swells, desperately seeking attention as sponge passes by, a hare's breath away, but never touches, and is then withdrawn.

Eyes closed, lightly gasping as your body craves for more stimulation, it takes you moment to realize he has stopped. Yours eyes open when you feel a slight prick at your breasts, seeing that Ophelia has taped two hoses underneath their swell.

"Don't worry, they're not real," He smiles, shaking his head slightly as he talks for emphasis, "and I know that's not where they are meant to go, but we're being artful, not scientific."

A small drone hovers up behind him and your momentarily blinded by a flash of light from it, your bare skin tingling from the heat.

"Come one, that wont do, think dead," Ophelia clucks as she poses you this way and that, putting your body on display for his camera, the flash constantly heating your skin briefly before it's chilled again by the cold steel.

"That's it, we're done," You finally hear him say and opening your eyes you see him leaning in close against the table, head by yours as he walks two fingers slowly up your belly, step by step. They stop as reach the curve of your breast.

"You know," He starts after a pause and fingers start walking up up breasts until they slowly start to circle your nipple, "I noticed it wasn't only water I was sponging up back there... if you were willing we could take some more... risque shots... I'd give you a modeling fee of course."
exalted

Postby Vhexo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Senyce steps into the office, looking around her as she sees Badger sitting behind the desk. His henchmen standing around him were probably meant to be intimidating, but Senyce wasn't that face by them. When he mentioned the captain, Senyce's glance turned dark for a second, but she kept clam and she said: "We''re not here to discuss about captain Salt, Badger. Now, I assume everything was in order?".

When she sat down, the chair she was sitting on was oddly damp, making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Senyce thought she knew what had made it damp, and that thought didn't comfort her either.
Vhexo

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Entering the room with Senyce, Yuena kept her hand at the ready. As she stayed standing badger started his talk with the captain which annoyed her a bit. Backing up her partner she speaks up. "We've dealed with you before badger, now I reckon you know we won't allow you to skim the price just because the captain is dead. He wouldn't want you cheating us out of a full pay like before and just as said our cargo came in unharmed without any trouble." Yuena was rather forward badger had always been a skeevy prick, but exellent at business.
KnightVanilla

Postby spitfyre » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:14 am

Sammy gasped as Ophelia started to tease her. Saying without really thinking about her words, "Oh, please." She started to heat up from the touch of the man, as her arousal was beginning to grow into something she couldn't control.
spitfyre

Postby exalted » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:07 am

Vhexo and Knight:

"Who said anything about cheating, Nóngmín jìnǚ?" Badger's tone turns serious, "Here I am, bein' a quality gent, all respectable like, and you think I'd cheat you?"

He kicks his feet of the desk as he swivels in his chair to face you and you hear the soft scrape of wood as he opens a draw. With deliberate care he slowly places bundles of a cash, a thousand each, in a line across his end of the table, ten across and two high. He makes an over exaggerated effort to slide four bundles over to you, like the act is breaking his heart.

"How much do you think the Captain's old tin can is worth?" He sits back, looking all too smug over his piles of cash, "I've had a few runners use those old junk heaps, could never figure out why, thought I'd try my hand at owning one?"

Spitfyre:

Ophelia doesn't say anything, but smiles predatorily, tweaking your nipple sharply before he disappears from sight again. He returns again an agonizing minute later, his soft hand gently caress one of your breasts while he runs his over hand lightly down then up your arm, swapping breasts and arms once he reaches the top. You close your eyes against the bright light above the table as his hands runs down your stomach and leg, lifting and bending them until you feel pressed up against your ass, spread wide.

You snap back to attention as you hear a sudden ratcheting sound and feel pressure on your wrists and ankles. Looking around as best you can, you see you are now bound by straps to table and Ophelia is quickly beside you again.

"Don't panic, don't panic, this is for you," He whispers in your ear while he runs his tongue down the lobe, "I thought you might find it hard to stay still with what is about to come."

Pulling away again you see him snap on a pair of latex gloves and generously coat them in lube. The hovering drone reappears and you feel it's hot flash between your legs as it takes several shots of your exposed pussy. Ophelia's fingers slide easily into your dripping pussy, he starts tentatively with one, slowly sliding it in millimeter by millimeter, and see shiver run up his spine as he knuckles out.

"So different when they're warm," he whispers.

He starts to withdraw the finger, plunging it in slowly a few more times before adding another finger and then another, all the while the drone snaps away. You feel his fingers spread you open and drone hovers right in front of your gaping pussy, the heat of the flash going right up through you as it records every intimate detail.

Releasing your lips he returns to his fingering, massaging your clit with his thumb as he does so when suddenly his feel the fingers on his other hand probing at your rosebud,
exalted

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:18 am

Turns grabs the pile of cash putting it into their bag as she grabs the captain's share from the pile. This would be useful for the ships repairs and fuel. At least the captain will be happy to see his bird fly. "They're surprisingly cheap. The reason behind it is because most are considered death traps that can cost too much money for a single person. However if you have the right person at the wheel and very competent engineer. You got yourself a firefly that can outfly any ship. Course maintenance is a bitch so it's always good to know people that can keep it afloat." Yuena told badger quite honestly.

"Now unless you have another job for us we should be going now."
KnightVanilla

Postby Vhexo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:27 am

Senyce watches as Yuena grabs the money they earned, listening to what she said to Badger, and blushing a little bit when she got complimented. When Yuena had the money, Senyce quickly stood up from her chair. happy to leave the uncomfortable thing, although the wet spot on the chair had left a small stain on her crotch, which she wasn't so happy with. She looked at Badger, waiting if he came up with a job for them, otherwise she would go to the ship as soon as possible, hoping that someone looked after it in the time she was away.
Vhexo

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay