Praise be to Azarakoth!!

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Praise be to Azarakoth!!

Postby spriter1 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Seeing that everyone was beginning to attack the beasty that came from the ground, Eileen's smile returned at from the looks of it, another chance to fight. Things certainly weren't boring now at least! She makes the daggers form into a longsword, before sending it at the minotaur. It's mission? Chop it's legs off.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby MelissaB » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Syndra stares at the governess in shock, before her eyes go back to the undead minotaur. Watching it kill one guard she gums and smirks as people start killing it for them. Grinning she conjures a steed of shadow and lifts her onto it. She takes a few steps around circling the event before her before giving the governess a glare. "Drow... And whore? Honestly where the hell does that come from. She walks towards where the minotaur arisen to see if anything else is deciding on climbing out of their grave.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Reaver » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:46 am

Razajin laughed as the ground erupted, sending a minotaur up from the abyss of the arena. Part of him was glad for the interruption since it had given the girl time to free herself from his shadows. He did like to work bit before killing prey after all. "Well this certainly will be more fun than killing that little girl." He said loud enough for Eileen to hear. "Not to mention I'm not holding back for this one!" This was obviously not part of the arena match, so why keep one constrained to the rules of the arena? With a chuckle, Razajin sunk his hands into the earth, letting his hands settle in the cool ground for a couple of seconds. When he pulled them out, he held a stone sword in each hand. With practiced ease, shadows coated the blades, fortifying and enhancing them. He felt complete, strong with the weapons in his hands and maybe the governess wouldn't approve but she'd have a real tough time killing him with a rampaging minotaur walking around.

"Lets get some blood flowin!" He roared as he charged forward at the new threat. Once he closed the distance, he planned to raise a ramp from the ground to give himself more height when he jumped. Cutting off it's head with one blow would be asking for too much but if he could cut enough of the rotting tendons in its neck, the head could be severed easier. He had calculated his jump, knowing it'd bring him near it's neck as he flew past it. He readied his blades, eager to cut something, anything up.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby hailey<3 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:35 pm

"You fools! Hold you-" she is cut off as the Minotaur, roars at the top of it's lungs. It begins to angrily charge at the bodyguard and he withdraws his sword and readies himself. There was no way in hell that it was fair.....The minotaur crushes the bodyguard and bangs his armor around, scattering his body parts and pieces of his armor. Jikali stands there in shock....She then walks out of her private box, heat being felt around the arena. "Get those fools out of there before I burn them all alive!!" She screams, her teeth gritted as she withdraws a rapier from the sheath. It looked like the mages had one chance now to escape before they were harmed.....and it would not likely be by the minotaur. The shadows had simply powered it.....it was a dark creature and thanks to the shadows, it was now pissed and pretty fucking tough.
Video Games and cats are awesome!!!! ^^ If you want to add me on Skype for some Rp fun just ask me for my details :3 Private message is fine Meow!!
hailey<3

Postby Dracoslicer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Jack didn't wait for anyone to tell him to leave, he simply made his way out of the arena and began writing down all of the information he had gathered, he wanted to know at least two things, was it possible to create one of those creatures, not as big due to prep time and power requirements, could he control one, and what possible countermeasures he could create for the techniques everyone else had used. He kept all this to himself for the most part as he pulled out a journal on his studies and added small notes, mostly scattered words that would make sense to him if he looked at it again, but they were mainly about the important parts of what he had seen today.
Dracoslicer

Postby MelissaB » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Syndra had the same idea as Jack and ran straight to the exit, not looking back as she fully intended to leave anyone left staring at the spectacle to die what she can only assume will be a horrible death. She races along her feet thumping on the arena sand as she makes her way to the exit, skidding to a stop once she gets free and clear. Stealing a glance back now she is safely out of the arena.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Hunter grunts in frustration, sighing loudly. She didn't want to not be able to kill that minotaur, but being crispy wasn't a fun-sounding time. With a disappointed expression, she uses simple air magic to skate out of the arena. Of course, once she's safe, she finds a nice wall to lean against and tap her foot in annoyance. Distractions, distractions! Distractions she can't get rid of!
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Reaver » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:02 am

Razajin gave a growl, annoyed that the shadows had empowered the creature. He had assumed that the Minotaur had been risen through necromancy not shadow magic, a mistake that he would note and make sure never happened again. The shadows dissipated on his swords as he knew he'd have to kill it the old fashion way, he actually looked forward to the challenge. Unfortunately he would never get to complete that challenge as the governess unsheathed her rapier, ready to incinerate everything in the arena, including himself. It was interesting to see her lose her cool so completely, even resulting to name-calling some of the other gladiators, but her lack of control could be something to dwell upon another time.

"Well never a better time to leave than when the leader of a kingdom loses control." He said as he entered the exit tunnel where everyone else was. "She's supposed to be running this place but doesn't even know what's under her damn arena! Now that's some funny shit!" Chuckling as he grinded his swords against each other, making sparks.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby spriter1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 am

Hearing the call to retreat, Eileen calls away her magic before stomping her foot against the ground, looking like a child who was told she can't have sweets. "No fair! I don't see why we can't deal with it... *grumble grumble*"
With that, she begins stomping off towards where everyone else is standing, getting there and creating three little fireballs to juggle with in order to pass the time as they wait. Inside, Eileen was pissed. Why couldn't they deal with the beasty? There was so many of them! She may have even gotten to ride it! How hard would it be to ride one? How much would it be for a beasty? The questions swam in Eileen's head, distracting her from her annoyance at not fighting along with the help of the juggling.
spriter1

Postby Reaver » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:21 am

Razajin looked up from sharpening his stone swords, amused by who was complaining. "Are you serious, girl? I almost killed you in the arena! Remember? Pinned to the wall, one step away from being crushed by a rock wall? If you could barely keep up with me what makes you think you could take that beast? It fed off of my shadows and would probably devour yours, which would only leave your pathetic flames." He laughed mockingly, eyeing the girl with a mad gaze, hoping she'd attack her here, away from the bothersome rules of the arena. "No wonder you wished everyone luck! You need luck to ever stand a chance against an apex predator like me!" Smugly lifting his chin up before spitting to the side.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:30 am

With little other options Rein followed the others until he noticed the one tempting the girl to fight. Raz was his name or something. Feeling that an unnecessary death wasn't needed he had water from the mist form around his mouth covering it to not let air escape from anywhere but his nose. (Heh funny gag moment) "Fools you can kill each other when you're not about to be incinerated. (I'll let you guys decide how this effects you) Without them realizing the mist forming near their feet he has them tethered to a line of water to be dragged out. Whether they went willingly or not.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby spriter1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:13 am

Eileen just began full belly laughing at Raz's words, continuing her juggling and looking at him to say "Whatever you say, old man. Also, we could have taken it! There was one of it and... Well more than one of us, so we would have had an advantage... I at least wanted to get a piggyback from it beforehand... Besides, you might want to watch your old ticker there, cause you looked ready to drop after just entering the place!"
spriter1

Postby Dracoslicer » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Jack glanced up to notice the group was now around him, not that he was surprised, he was just wondering why some were so willing to fight, it made their own position that much worse. Rather than say anything he made more notes about what he had observed, once again using scattered details that he'd be able to piece back together later.
Dracoslicer

Postby hailey<3 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:52 am

Jikali glowers at the minotaur and then looks to the stands, she looks to her guards and they nod as they begin to search the stands. She screams at the minotaur as it screamed back and she sprinted forward, she pinpoint hits four spots on the minotaur and it seems to stop paralyzed. She looks through the stands slowly now as she searches, the guards stop at a certain man who was now frozen and unresponsive. She nods and they grab him and begin to drag him, her still pinning the minotaur into place. She had spotted the culprit....and now she was going to end it. Two of the medics begin to gather her bodyguards limbs and armor, piecing them back together. Miraculously, it was almost as if he had never even been involved in the fight as her returns to moving and bowing to Jikali.
Video Games and cats are awesome!!!! ^^ If you want to add me on Skype for some Rp fun just ask me for my details :3 Private message is fine Meow!!
hailey<3

Previous

Return to Roleplay